Announcement from VOD

Go down

Announcement  from VOD Empty Announcement from VOD

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:57 am

It appears this 'debate' forum is so afraid of debate it will only allow one side to be heard .
The idea of setting rules to specifically control people seems ridiculous , maybe the welcome to newsfix announcement encourages polite and civil debate should be changed to 'agree with the mods and gays or we'll throw you off'.

I'll wait and see what others think , but I'm deleting my account and so is HF .

Ben my husband said no thanks to your rules keep them and stick your forum up your arse . In case that was not clear enough please delete his account .

Back to top Go down

Announcement  from VOD Empty Re: Announcement from VOD

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:58 am

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:It appears this 'debate' forum is so afraid of debate it will only allow one side to be heard .
The idea of setting rules to specifically control people seems ridiculous , maybe the welcome to newsfix announcement encourages polite and civil debate should be changed to 'agree with the mods and gays or we'll throw you off'.

I'll wait and see what others think , but I'm deleting my account and so is HF .

Ben my husband said no thanks to your rules keep them and  stick your forum up your arse . In case that was not clear enough please delete his account .

Ben's rules apply to everyone so again I will post this again for you

Nobody has made a specific rule for HF, you simple do not understand

Your husband has made in the past made at times homophobic views about posters

Not only is that rightly against the law in this country, within the work place, but also rightly on here.

Your husband has been allowed back in on a precondition, based on past record

So there is no rule singling him out. Just like anyone suspended from work or school. They are given another chance, but if they fall foul againt of the rules, they would be expelled.

In other words, HF has every right to be critical of homosexuality, but not abuse people because they are homosexual

Do you understand the difference?

This rule also applies to every single poster.

Just as anyone can be critical of Christianity, but not abuse someone because they are Christian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:02 am

Didge wrote:
Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:It appears this 'debate' forum is so afraid of debate it will only allow one side to be heard .

Ben my husband said no thanks to your rules keep them and  stick your forum up your arse . In case that was not clear enough please delete his account .

Not only is that rightly against the law in this country, within the work place, but also rightly on here.

So there is no rule singling him out. Just like anyone suspended from work or school. They are given another chance, but if they fall foul againt of the rules, they would be expelled.

In other words, HF has every right to be critical of homosexuality, but not abuse people because they are homosexual

Just as anyone can be critical of Christianity, but not abuse someone because they are Christian

wrong , i received an email with special rules just for my husband so you know nothing about this . So basically butt out and shut up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:27 am

Guest wrote:
Didge wrote:

wrong , i received an email with special rules just for my husband so you know nothing about this . So basically butt out and shut up.

So I see you are as obtuse and a poor liar as per usual

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:46 am

Didge wrote:
Guest wrote:

So I see you are as obtuse and a poor liar as per usual

you think she's lying about getting an email, didge?

i hope she stays, i like dibs. i tried to pm her but cant find her now so guess she's fucked off

its a shame though. i thought folk were more concerned about scrat than HF

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:37 pm

Guest wrote:It appears this 'debate' forum is so afraid of debate it will only allow one side to be heard .

I'm sorry to hear that, Vod.  I thought your husband, in one brief half-day (afternoon here), brought some lively, spirited views to the site.  (Of course, you too are always spirited and thoughtful, but let's face it...that's not the point here.)  He brought a brief electrical charge to the place.

Even though I would oppose most everything he would say, that's the point of a debate thread, isn't it?  I fear his presence has been caught up in all the threats, resignations and peripheral stuff.  One says 'I'm leaving if I don't get my way'; another says 'if he leaves, I'm leaving'; and the next says 'ok, well if he goes...' etc., etc. Look how the debate expanded:

They are two valuable to lose and if the reprecussions of this mean they go, then I can then not vote in favour of the return of HR and Scrat.

To their credit, the lefty's on the site didn't engage in that extraneous stuff...these were only the rightys.  You see, your husband has been caught up in a whole political cause, which I tried to head off:

You seem to think it's a popularity contest. It's just a simple question of these two posters. If others want to make it more, odds are they will be back.

The point that I was making earlier is that we have to distinguish between political positions (left/right, etc.) and having spirited, good opposition.  Your husband is good for the site, as long as we can curse and malign him all we want.  Lol.  As I've said, I'm sorry you've chosen the path you did, it's what I was trying to belay.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:55 pm

VOD, assuming you're still looking in, it was your husband's conduct on this site that sparked the outrage. It was the way he acted here that prompted us to REMIND him of certain rules that he routinely ignored.

I know you love him. Maybe you think of him as a saint. We're here telling you he didn't act like one on NewsFix.

Makes no difference where you are
or where you're meant to be"

- The Beatles
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero on Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:07 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Guest wrote:It appears this 'debate' forum is so afraid of debate it will only allow one side to be heard .

I'm sorry to hear that, Vod.  I thought your husband, in one brief half-day (afternoon here), brought some lively, spirited views to the site.  (Of course, you too are always spirited and thoughtful, but let's face it...that's not the point here.)  He brought a brief electrical charge to the place.

Even though I would oppose most everything he would say, that's the point of a debate thread, isn't it?  I fear his presence has been caught up in all the threats, resignations and peripheral stuff.  One says 'I'm leaving if I don't get my way'; another says 'if he leaves, I'm leaving'; and the next says 'ok, well if he goes...' etc., etc.  Look how the debate expanded:

They are two valuable to lose and if the reprecussions of this mean they go, then I can then not vote in favour of the return of HR and Scrat.

To their credit, the lefty's on the site didn't engage in that extraneous stuff...these were only the rightys.  You see, your husband has been caught up in a whole political cause, which I tried to head off:

You seem to think it's a popularity contest. It's just a simple question of these two posters. If others want to make it more, odds are they will be back.

The point that I was making earlier is that we have to distinguish between political positions (left/right, etc.) and having spirited, good opposition.  Your husband is good for the site, as long as we can curse and malign him all we want.  Lol.  As I've said, I'm sorry you've chosen the path you did, it's what I was trying to belay.

you dont half talk some guff quill.....

are you suggesting Eil is a R/W er????

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

[b]I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:12 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Even though I would oppose most everything he would say, that's the point of a debate thread, isn't it?  I fear his presence has been caught up in all the threats, resignations and peripheral stuff.  One says 'I'm leaving if I don't get my way'; another says 'if he leaves, I'm leaving'; and the next says 'ok, well if he goes...' etc., etc.  Look how the debate expanded:

you dont half talk some guff quill.....

are you suggesting Eil is a R/W er????

Les follows his own mind, which is good. I'm talking about separating the platform, or site, from the content.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero on Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:17 pm

and I notice, that you, being only one straw short of a crazed lefty too, utterly miss the point...that both were banned for abusive posting....SERIOUSLY abusive posting.....NOT their political views.

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:43 pm

Lord Foul wrote:and I notice, that you, being only one straw short of a crazed lefty too, utterly miss the point...that both were banned for abusive posting....SERIOUSLY abusive posting.....NOT their political views.

I recognize the situation. I think everyone does. But I think hanging further repercussions on the decision, even if related, is unfair. What if HF has repented, and today is a picture of humility and civility...as I'm sure he is. Wink

It's a bit unfair to force him to defend the past, if you are proposing forgetting the past. Announcement  from VOD 2190311264

Normal is broken.

Original Quill
Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:48 pm

What is this abuse which HF posted? I never saw him do that.

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero on Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:50 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:and I notice, that you, being only one straw short of a crazed lefty too, utterly miss the point...that both were banned for abusive posting....SERIOUSLY abusive posting.....NOT their political views.

I recognize the situation.  I think everyone does.  But I think hanging further repercussions on the decision, even if related, is unfair.  What if HF has repented, and today is a picture of humility and civility...as I'm sure he is. Wink

It's a bit unfair to force him to defend the past, if you are proposing forgetting the past.  Announcement  from VOD 2190311264

It was you (and HA Rolling Eyes ) that invoked politics Announcement  from VOD 2190311264

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:What is this abuse which HF posted? I never saw him do that.

I didn't see it either, on his return. Vic and I were talking about history. I have no recollection of HF having been abusive.

But I did see an 'I told you so...' post left last night, leading me to wonder.

Normal is broken.

Original Quill
Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:56 pm

I never saw any abuse either tbh.
I was happily discussing poppies and statins with HF. scratch

Syl

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:57 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I recognize the situation.  I think everyone does.  But I think hanging further repercussions on the decision, even if related, is unfair.  What if HF has repented, and today is a picture of humility and civility...as I'm sure he is. Wink

It's a bit unfair to force him to defend the past, if you are proposing forgetting the past.  Announcement  from VOD 2190311264

It was you (and HA Rolling Eyes ) that invoked politics  Announcement  from VOD 2190311264

If, by politics, you mean the threat to leave the site if either he or Scrat comes aboard again...no, I didn't do that.

Indeed, I'm for separating the dislike or distaste you feel because someone is a righty or a lefty, from the misbehavior and lack for forum civility. Everyone has a right to an opinion, no matter how horrid, and I will deal with that on the field of battle...not in banning.

Normal is broken.

Original Quill
Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:00 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:What is this abuse which HF posted? I never saw him do that.

I didn't see it either, on his return.  Vic and I were talking about history.  I have no recollection of HF having been abusive.

But I did see an 'I told you so...' post left last night, leading me to wonder.

Where exactly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:00 pm

I didn't see HF abuse anyone last time he was here either. He was banned for no apparent reason. Eddie asked for an explanation, but I don't think she got one.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:02 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

It was you (and HA Rolling Eyes ) that invoked politics  Announcement  from VOD 2190311264

If, by politics, you mean the threat to leave the site if either he or Scrat comes aboard again...no, I didn't do that.

Indeed, I'm for separating the dislike or distaste you feel because someone is a righty or a lefty, from the misbehavior and lack for forum civility.  Everyone has a right to an opinion, no matter how horrid, and I will deal with that on the field of battle...not in banning.

Read

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
There's a considerable difference between "flouncing" and severing ties with a forum on a strong point of principle, Raggs.

I, too, would have left. I could not have shared a platform with him (scrat); I would have refused to read what he posted and I would not even want to see his name.

After weeks of being literally stalked from thread to thread in another forum and taunted by sick, obsene "jokes" about my dead police officer brother, culminating in a repeated accusation that he was one of the officers who were under disciplinary investigation after the Hillsborough disaster (he wasn't, his specialist role was in helping bereaved families through the awful procedure of identification and dealing with the necessary legal procedures, for which he was both decorated and suffered years of severe psychological problems because of the trauma of seeing so many dead bodies including many children) my decision may, perhaps be better appreciated.  

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I didn't see HF abuse anyone last time he was here either. He was banned for no apparent reason. Eddie asked for an explanation, but I don't think she got one.

Nor did I see it.  When I awoke this morning, I picked up where Vod had posted this thread where she announced she and HF were leaving.  I thought it was voluntary separation because of all the brouhaha.  But a later reference left me wondering.

On checking, I think it is a reference to the bygone past. It refers to "here" but not to "now".

Last edited by Original Quill on Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Normal is broken.

Original Quill
Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:11 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero on Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:19 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Indeed, I'm for separating the dislike or distaste you feel because someone is a righty or a lefty, from the misbehavior and lack for forum civility.  Everyone has a right to an opinion, no matter how horrid, and I will deal with that on the field of battle...not in banning.

quote Quill

"To their credit, the lefty's on the site didn't engage in that extraneous stuff...these were only the rightys.  You see, your husband has been caught up in a whole political cause, which I tried to head off:"

which is in any case nonsense since as I poited out Eil is hardly a R/Wer

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:23 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

quote Quill

"To their credit, the lefty's on the site didn't engage in that extraneous stuff...these were only the rightys.  You see, your husband has been caught up in a whole political cause, which I tried to head off:"

Why are you even pandering to his view to cause discontent here mate?

Both left because they refused, to abide by the rules, that everyone else has to.

They could of course change their minds and the door is still open to them by Ben

So I see no issue here, just one quill is creating for an argument to cast this on people RW. Of which you have no political affiliation anyway. It was Scrat anyway, that most here had the issue with.

Anyway, have a good evening

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:27 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

quote Quill

As I pointed out, Les is independent-minded and thinks for himself. The one's who threatened leaving were otherwise rightys. It's not the most important thing about this whole episode. I pointed it out (to HF & Vod) in passing to make the point that leftys were not holding a grudge against him.

Normal is broken.

Original Quill
Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:31 pm

Didge wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

quote Quill

Both left because they refused, to abide by the rules, that everyone else has to.

They could of course change their minds and the door is still open to them by Ben

So I see no issue here, just one quill is creating for an argument to cast this on people RW. Of which you have no political affiliation anyway. It was Scrat anyway, that most here had the issue with.

That's not why they left. It appears that there were rules which only HF had to follow - Vod said she had an message about it.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

That's not why they left. It appears that there were rules which only HF had to follow - Vod said she had an message about it.

I would have spoken up if I thought that were the case, Raggs. I was looking for it, in fact. But back up there somewhere Ben came on and specifically disavowed that such was the case. Knowing him, I believe him.

Normal is broken.

Original Quill
Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

You mean the rules of the site?

Read back to Ben's reply

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:49 pm

I'd like to know which rules HF ignored.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I'd like to know which rules HF ignored.

There is a big clue to that, in the very first post

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

quote Quill

I wish people would read the whole thread properly

HF was simply REMINDED of the rules. He would’ve been fine if he’d just realised that and if Vod realises that then I hope she returns.

eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:55 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

HF was simply REMINDED of the rules. He would’ve been fine if he’d just realised that and if Vod realises that then I hope she returns.  

The rules have been re-written since he was last here, so he couldn't be reminded of them could he? Anyway, Vod said that's not what happened.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:57 pm

Oh well. Nobody has banned Vod or HF and they’re welcome to return.

eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

The rules have been re-written since he was last here, so he couldn't be reminded of them could he? Anyway, Vod said that's not what happened.

So are you calling Ben and Eddie a liar now?

Stop splitting hairs. Its obvious which rule they objected to

A hint in the first post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:58 pm

eddie wrote:Oh well. Nobody has banned Vod or HF and they’re welcome to return.

Just as I thought and they decided to leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

All of admin's admonitions have been prospective. I went back on both threads and checked. It has been with reference to today forward...

The rules, even if re-written, are the same for everyone. Anyone who is unfamiliar with 'em, should read them.

Normal is broken.

Original Quill
Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:05 pm

I wish people wouldn't delete their accounts - it makes it very hard to remember what happened, and then they have to join all over again if they regret it.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy on Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:56 am

Never saw any lefties threaten to leave if HF was reinstated. Only right whingers if Scrat came back.
Just shows who the real snowflakes are.

Anyway, the status quo remains.

Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:19 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Never saw any lefties threaten to leave if HF was reinstated. Only right whingers if Scrat came back.

On the other hand...would you invite someone into your home if they called your wife a whore and wished cancer on you and your children or spoke in the most disgusting way about your mum who recently died?
I have in the past refused to post alongside one poster (not on here) for trailing round after me saying the most horrible personal things. It seems your little friend speaks to people in the same vein.

But in your opinion that make me and other people who dont want to listen to such tripe 'snowflakes'?

Syl

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy on Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:32 pm

But what if VoD and HF had done a Billy Graham on Scrat and got him to turn over a new leaf and become a repentant Christian and Conservative.
What then.
So long as everyone adheres to Ben's rules, should everyone, and it behoves me to say it., even Major , be given a second chance?

Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:38 pm

Angry Andy wrote:But what if VoD and HF had done a Billy Graham on Scrat and got him to turn over a new leaf and become a repentant Christian and Conservative.
What then.
So long as everyone adheres to Ben's rules, should everyone, and it behoves me to say it., even Major , be given a second chance?

People use up their chances because sooner or later they revert to type.
That no doubt is why this scrat character was banned in the first place....and from what I have heard of him he is the same nasty piece of work on every forum he has posted on.

Syl

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:34 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Never saw any lefties threaten to leave if HF was reinstated. Only right whingers if Scrat came back.

That was my conclusion too, after going over all the threads.

Normal is broken.

Original Quill
Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:38 pm

Syl wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:But what if VoD and HF had done a Billy Graham on Scrat and got him to turn over a new leaf and become a repentant Christian and Conservative.
What then.

That no doubt is why this scrat character was banned in the first place....and from what I have heard of him he is the same nasty piece of work on every forum he has posted on.

That's a rather pessimistic view of mankind, that doesn't fit with your persona, Syl.

Normal is broken.

Original Quill
Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by magica on Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:46 pm

Ive no idea what's happened. I don't know Heavenly Father or Scrat.

Shame VOD has gone though.
magica
magica

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel on Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:48 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:
What then.

That's a rather pessimistic view of mankind, that doesn't fit with your persona, Syl.

In the case of Scrat, HF and one or two others it is too true though, at least where forums go.

And incidentally, I did say I'd leave but only if HF carried on as before. Which he hasn't so far tbf.

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:42 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

My persona is me Quill, and on forums as in real life I distance myself from people who set out to bring unhappiness and trouble to others.
Everyone can be horrible sometimes...some people are horrible all the time, and people like that dont change because they actually enjoy being horrible because it makes them feel better about themselves.

Syl

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:58 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

My persona is me Quill, and on forums as in real life I distance myself from people who set out to bring unhappiness and trouble to others.
Everyone can be horrible sometimes...some people are horrible all the time, and people like that dont change because they actually enjoy being horrible because  it makes them feel better about themselves.

You also said "sooner or later they revert to type."

You strike me as more compassionate than that.  But you know yourself best.

Normal is broken.

Original Quill
Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:00 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Everyone can be horrible sometimes...some people are horrible all the time, and people like that dont change because they actually enjoy being horrible because  it makes them feel better about themselves.

Compassion fades when some low life tells you he hopes you and your family die of cancer.
I will leave others to mollycoddle creeps...I have better thing to do.

Syl

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:34 pm

Nice one Syl !
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:43 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Compassion fades when some low life tells you he hopes you and your family die of cancer.
I will leave others to mollycoddle creeps...I have better thing to do.

I certainly understand.

Normal is broken.

Original Quill
Original Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:43 pm

nicko wrote:Nice one Syl !

Thank you Nicko, it's just common sense imo.

Syl

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum