Florida girls, 11 and 12, planned to kill classmates and drink their blood

Go down

Florida girls, 11 and 12, planned to kill classmates and drink their blood Empty Florida girls, 11 and 12, planned to kill classmates and drink their blood

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:19 am

BARTOW, Florida -- Two middle school girls in central Florida brought knives to school in a foiled plot to kill classmates, cut them up and drink their blood before killing themselves, police officials said Wednesday.

The two girls, ages 11 and 12, were armed with knives Tuesday at Bartow Middle School before they were caught, according to arrest affidavits released by the Bartow Police Department. No one was hurt.

The girls face charges of conspiracy to commit first-degree murder and possession of a weapon at school, among other charges. It will be up to prosecutors to decide whether the girls will be charged formally as juveniles or adults, Deputy Police Chief Bryan Dorman said in an email.

After their arrest, the girls were sent to a juvenile detention facility.

Bartow is located in the heart of Florida's citrus belt.

Some are saying it was out of devil worship.

Also want to warn everyone that the link goes into some extraordinarily gruesome specifics about their plan that you might just want to skip for the sake of your own mental health.

https://abc13.com/2-girls-accused-of-plan-to-kill-classmates-and-drink-blood/4548968/

-Unknown
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Florida girls, 11 and 12, planned to kill classmates and drink their blood Empty Re: Florida girls, 11 and 12, planned to kill classmates and drink their blood

Post by Victorismyhero on Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:07 pm

Wtf ...a warning about that? Strewth you lot over there must be real sensitive types.

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

[b]I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Florida girls, 11 and 12, planned to kill classmates and drink their blood Empty Re: Florida girls, 11 and 12, planned to kill classmates and drink their blood

Post by Syl on Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:09 pm

I wonder what the build up to this was.
Where were the parents? why were they allowed access to films that gave them the idea's?
I know you cant watch kids 24/7, but when they are 11 and 12 years old a parent should have a good idea of who they are hanging about with, what they are watching, what are their interests etc....turning from a normal kid to an evil one doesnt happen overnight,

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:36 pm

Florida girls, 11 and 12, planned to kill classmates and drink their blood 3986371719

"Devil worship" !?!

Ya gotta larf..

really the devil

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:03 pm

Now I know why fourth form vamp Beryl kept biting my neck....
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:40 pm

Southerners! Rolling Eyes

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum