Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Go down

Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:19 am

Okay, let's not turn this into a debate or a flame war or anything like that, but edds and I think it would be fun to point out things other posters often say.

For example, edds in real life uses the following phrases fairly often:

"I'm not being funny ..."

"I can't work it out!"

And one of my favorites ... Twisted Evil

"Can I just say one thing?"

Okay, start off with Didge.

Simple put, Didge, you often say "simple put," along with "take your time" and "hey-ho."

Who's next?

_________________
“You can pay for school but you can't buy class.”

Jay-Z
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24639
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by eddie on Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:24 am

Okay! Gloves are off...(and in my defence I always have something great to say no matter what prefaces it, just sayin’)

Things Ben says a lot:

“Okay, here’s the thing,”
(No dude, here’s your thing Rolling Eyes )

“Stop trying to make me eat eggs, I don’t like them dude!”
(But often eats half my egg sandwiches cos they’re awesome)

“I hate Trump!”
(We know...)


Things Nicko says:

“I wrote out a long post and it’s disappeared! There’s a slight chance I didn’t hit send you dickhead!”

“Veya you fucking keyboard warrior! I bet you wouldnt say that to my face!”

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36022
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by Syl on Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:00 am

Didge....take your time.

Quill......pussy grabber.


_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16856
Join date : 2015-11-13
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:12 am

Syl wrote:Didge....take your time.

Quill......pussy grabber.


Quill also: "In my book, Elephants Always Don't Lie Except for When They Don't" ...

_________________
“You can pay for school but you can't buy class.”

Jay-Z
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24639
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by Syl on Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:15 am

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
Syl wrote:Didge....take your time.

Quill......pussy grabber.


Quill also: "In my book, Elephants Always Don't Lie Except for When They Don't" ...

Yes, that was one of his easier to understand remarks. Cool

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16856
Join date : 2015-11-13
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by Eilzel on Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:20 am

Tommy: waffle...

Veya: hillshephards!

This is why...

Lord Foul: (love this one) little grey men in little grey boxes

....CAPS....

Eds: I question everything

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6711
Join date : 2013-12-13
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by eddie on Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:45 pm

Les: “Well, tbf...”

Syl: “I’ve had seven bottles of wine cos my OH has pissed me off”

Wolf: bold font tongue Embarassed snobby
italic font

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36022
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by Eilzel on Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:48 pm

eddie wrote:Les: “Well, tbf...”

Syl: “I’ve had seven bottles of wine cos my OH has pissed me off”

Wolf: bold font tongue Embarassed  snobby
italic font

Hahaha. I can tell you this extends beyond forums too. We had this same conversation in the office a couple of years ago and the same was said. Perhaps I should stop trying to be fair Razz Wink

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6711
Join date : 2013-12-13
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:21 pm

Angry Andy: "The Daily Mail, Tommy Monk, Nigel Farage, Donald Trump, George W. Bush, Fox News, smelly bandit and the ghost of Ronald Reagan won't like this one!"

_________________
“You can pay for school but you can't buy class.”

Jay-Z
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24639
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:20 pm

Lurker:


_________________
“You can pay for school but you can't buy class.”

Jay-Z
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24639
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by Original Quill on Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:21 am

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
Syl wrote:Didge....take your time.

Quill......pussy grabber.


Quill also: "In my book, Elephants Always Don't Lie Except for When They Don't" ...

N'uh-huh. They always lie. The book title is, Why Elephants Lie, not If Elephants Lie. Cool

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25541
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by Original Quill on Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:25 am

Vic: pc lefties.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25541
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by Syl on Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:28 am

eddie wrote:Les: “Well, tbf...”

Syl: “I’ve had seven bottles of wine cos my OH has pissed me off”

Wolf: bold font tongue Embarassed  snobby
italic font

Lol....slight exaggeration, but I get your point.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16856
Join date : 2015-11-13
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:28 am

My most humble and abject apologies, but I myself am totally addicted to use of the French phrase "pour encourager les autres" when discussing the European Union, the government, local councils, captains of industry, trade union officials, parking wardens, etc., etc., ad nauseam, ad infinitum.....

OK, so I'll just fuck off then.................................

avatar
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 2112
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by eddie on Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:16 am

Another Nicko gem:

“I’m sorry eddie! You’re a lovely girl!”

Tommy:

lol!


Waffle.

lol!

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36022
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:36 am

eddie wrote:Another Nicko gem:

“I’m sorry eddie! You’re a lovely girl!”

Tommy:

lol!

Waffle.

lol!

YOU DICKHEAD !!!

_________________
“You can pay for school but you can't buy class.”

Jay-Z
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24639
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:40 am

Who's the one who calls immigrants and Muslims "lovies"?

_________________
“You can pay for school but you can't buy class.”

Jay-Z
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24639
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by eddie on Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:24 am

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:Who's the one who calls immigrants and Muslims "lovies"?

Your mum’s mum?

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36022
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by eddie on Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:02 am

Ben: “oh edddieeee why do you always beat me at darrrrrrts?“

“I’m not gambling with you because you always win”
(Sulk)

“Dude, which way should we go?”
(Driving erratically)


_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36022
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:05 am

eddie wrote:Ben: “oh edddieeee why do you always beat me at darrrrrrts?“

“I’m not gambling with you because you always win”
(Sulk)

“Dude, which way should we go?”
(Driving erratically)


Eddie:

"Are you tired, babe? After we hang up, go straight to bed." (Yeah, doesn't work that way for me. Babe.)

"I'm gonna get some mushrooms anyway. Fuck you." (Said literally just now.)

"I was going to try and do a bit on me chapter, wasn't I, but I got stone bollocksed and couldn't be bovvered, could I?"

_________________
“You can pay for school but you can't buy class.”

Jay-Z
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24639
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by eddie on Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:57 am

Quill: “Well you know that us Americans have been protecting y’all and fook that! Cos I’m Scortish!”

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36022
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by Syl on Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:42 am

eddie wrote:Quill: “Well you know that us Americans have been protecting y’all and fook that! Cos I’m Scortish!”

....with a castle. king

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16856
Join date : 2015-11-13
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by eddie on Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:51 am

Syl: “I beat my OH with a score of 27,567 points in scrabble last night”
(You sound like Ben when he plays his nerd friends online Rolling Eyes )

Also Syl:
“Well we will have to agree to differ. Cool  Goodnight, I’m off to watch Strictly Come Dancing”


_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36022
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by Syl on Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:57 am

eddie wrote:Syl: “I beat my OH with a score of 27,567 points in scrabble last night”
(You sound like Ben when he plays his nerd friends online  Rolling Eyes )

Also Syl:
“Well we will have to agree to differ. Cool  Goodnight, I’m off to watch Strictly Come Dancing”


Lol.....I cant help it if I am good at scrabble.....and I love Strictly, it brings out the urge to be swung round the kitchen with gay abandon.

Eddie, I wish your avi would close her legs.  Embarassed

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16856
Join date : 2015-11-13
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by eddie on Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:07 am

She’s pissed off. She does not want to have closed legs.
She doesn’t care...she sits with gay abandon...

See what I did there Syllabus?

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36022
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:09 am

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:Syl: “I beat my OH with a score of 27,567 points in scrabble last night”
(You sound like Ben when he plays his nerd friends online  Rolling Eyes )

Also Syl:
“Well we will have to agree to differ. Cool  Goodnight, I’m off to watch Strictly Come Dancing”


Lol.....I cant help it if I am good at scrabble.....and I love Strictly, it brings out the urge to be swung round the kitchen with gay abandon.

Eddie, I wish your avi would close her legs.  Embarassed

Can't stop staring at her crotch, can you?

Ah, you little dickens Twisted Evil

_________________
“You can pay for school but you can't buy class.”

Jay-Z
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24639
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by Syl on Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:15 am

eddie wrote:She’s pissed off. She does not want to have closed legs.
She doesn’t care...she sits with gay abandon...

See what I did there Syllabus?

She looks like she is auditioning for a slovenly porn movie. snobby
She has a pretty face, though i doubt many will notice.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16856
Join date : 2015-11-13
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by eddie on Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:27 am

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:She’s pissed off. She does not want to have closed legs.
She doesn’t care...she sits with gay abandon...

See what I did there Syllabus?

She looks like she is auditioning for a slovenly porn movie. snobby
She has a pretty face, though i doubt many will notice.

She’s just moody. And dark. And I like her. So.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36022
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:58 am

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:She’s pissed off. She does not want to have closed legs.
She doesn’t care...she sits with gay abandon...

See what I did there Syllabus?

She looks like she is auditioning for a slovenly porn movie. snobby
She has a pretty face, though i doubt many will notice.

Syl to Eddie's AVI 

" put some goddam pants ON!!!"


_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18666
Join date : 2013-01-24
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by Syl on Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:05 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Syl wrote:

She looks like she is auditioning for a slovenly porn movie. snobby
She has a pretty face, though i doubt many will notice.

Syl to Eddie's AVI 

" put some goddam pants ON!!!"


Well she isn't very ladylike is she?

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16856
Join date : 2015-11-13
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by Original Quill on Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:16 am

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:Quill: “Well you know that us Americans have been protecting y’all and fook that! Cos I’m Scortish!”

....with a castle. king

Jealous! Twisted Evil

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25541
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by Syl on Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:18 am

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

....with a castle. king

Jealous!  Twisted Evil

Fantasist. Laughing

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16856
Join date : 2015-11-13
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by Original Quill on Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:02 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Jealous!  Twisted Evil

Fantasist. Laughing

Jesus denier. Razz

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25541
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by nicko on Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:30 pm

I'm the Laird of Glencoe ! [true]
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10259
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:15 am

nicko wrote:I'm the Laird of Glencoe !  [true]

I'm the Laird of Dunans - also true.

Mind you, although ownership of one square foot of the Dunans estate might entitle me to be referred to as Laird I'm not allowed to build on it, plant trees on it or begin fracking on it.

And given the size of milady's bosom, I sure as hell am not going to find enough room to enjoy the experience and tradition of droit de seigneur!
avatar
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 2112
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by Original Quill on Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:50 am

I am the Earl of Craignure:



drunken

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25541
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by nicko on Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:08 am

I thought of taking the family for a picnic, but it might be a little crowded !
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10259
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:08 am

Original Quill wrote:I am the Earl of Craignure:



drunken

Strewth, I'm impressed, Quill. But.......

....for some strange reason I can't find you in Debrett's (that august publication tends to be the equivalent of The Bible for we of the nobility and gentry, don't yer know?)

Nor, come to think of it, do I see your title in the authorised list of Earldoms of the Peerage of Scotland.

Still, as an Earl you must have inherited a title created by one of the Kings of Scotland before the Treaty of Union in 1707 and rank between a Viscount and a Marquis.

Some serious history there, man, and just one further step up the ladder and you could have been Duke! of Craignure.

So, if I were you I would lodge a formal complaint with the British House of Lords that, no doubt through some unfortunate error or omission, the historic Earldom of Craignuir appears to have been left orf the definitive ascending order list of Coronet-wearing haggis-eaters north of the border.

Dammit man, that's an affront to your status and dignity and you simply cannot let it pass unchallenged.

Me? Like Uriah Heap I'm ever so 'umble, because my title as Laird (that's Lord but with a Scottish accent) was a Christmas present from a friend who is as mad as a box of frogs and spent 25 quid on buying me a square foot of the Dunans estate!

And as I said, I can neither frack nor fuck on it!

avatar
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 2112
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by eddie on Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:19 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:She’s pissed off. She does not want to have closed legs.
She doesn’t care...she sits with gay abandon...

See what I did there Syllabus?

She looks like she is auditioning for a slovenly porn movie. snobby
She has a pretty face, though i doubt many will notice.

Syl to Eddie's AVI 

" put some goddam pants ON!!!"


Yeah, Syl thinks she’s sluttish. I think she’s in some dark place. I like the picture.

I may put up a nude one next, just to really annoy her. Razz

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36022
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by Syl on Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:32 am

eddie wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Syl to Eddie's AVI 

" put some goddam pants ON!!!"


Yeah, Syl thinks she’s sluttish. I think she’s in some dark place. I like the picture.

I may put up a nude one next, just to really annoy her. Razz

booby shake    tongue

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16856
Join date : 2015-11-13
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by eddie on Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:44 am

Oooh you little devil.


_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36022
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by Original Quill on Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:45 pm

Fred M. wrote:Dammit man, that's an affront to your status and dignity and you simply cannot let it pass unchallenged.

It was Scotland, long before 1707.  Me ancestor was a drinking buddy of Robert, 6th Laird of Annendale, and Earl of Carrick, and he was appointed Steward of Pest Control for the many castles.  Bobby promised that if he became King of Scotland, he would dub him Earl of Craignure as that was a favorite drinking pub.

Sure enough, Robert sobered up and beat Edward II at Banockburn.  But alas, the weasel Campbell's hid the papers.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25541
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:20 am

Original Quill wrote:
Fred M. wrote:Dammit man, that's an affront to your status and dignity and you simply cannot let it pass unchallenged.

It was Scotland, long before 1707.  Me ancestor was a drinking buddy of Robert, 6th Laird of Annendale, and Earl of Carrick, and he was appointed Steward of Pest Control for the many castles.  Bobby promised that if he became King of Scotland, he would dub him Earl of Craignure as that was a favorite drinking pub.

Sure enough, Robert sobered up and beat Edward II at Banockburn.  But alas, the weasel Campbell's hid the papers.

Och, weel, then I doffs my bonnet and bends my knee to your superior antecedents, Mi'Laird o' Craignuir!

If you're ever here for Burns Night we might meet up for a wee dram (or three) and compare tartans.

In my case forget the Dunans nonsense...I proudly and of right wear the colours of a noble sept (sub clan) of the Keiths, the former hereditary Great Marischals of Scotland.

But I will nae wear the kilt! With Burns Night on January 25th and going kilted sans knickers, as custom and tradition demands, not bloody likely!!!
avatar
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 2112
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit Other Posters Always Say: Just for Fun

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum