So...what do YOU think?

Go down

So...what do YOU think?

Post by eddie on Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:25 am

Found on social media....

SOME QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER:

Is the original post funny?

Did the person who replied, not see the joke?

Is it racist?

Word. Cool
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So...what do YOU think?

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:28 am

I think it's cool. It's the sort of thing that a lot of black people would find very offensive if it was done to them, and this guy, who happens to be black, has the guts and independence to point it out.

Eli Young
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:32 am

And here’s my take:

SOME QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER:

Is the original post funny?

Yep. It’s funny because most things are funny and I can see the joke.

Did the person who replied, not see the joke?

Probably, maybe. But whether he did or didn’t, I’m glad he said what he said, because it’s true in some people’s minds.

And I’m so glad he’s black!

Is it racist?

Well, that really depends upon the person’s “mindset”, doesn’t it?

I don’t think it is, for the record.

Word. Cool
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:06 pm

Depends who is making fun of whom whether something is considered racist or not.

I say Shotty has it spot on.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:22 pm

personally i think it IS racist, if by racist you accept the leftys all encompassing definition....

BUT HEY thats cool, i dont see how this could be construed to "inciting racial hatred"...it is after all a bit of piss taking...only a snowflake could be "insulted/offended by it.... all she is sayingis eh bah gum youse lot dont half look funny.....

of course there is the question of fair reprocity so I suppose one could fairly reply with well what about your ancestral trout pout......

AND THRERIN lies the problem.....

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:55 pm

Look at him with black peoples lips. Razz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:56 pm

So is that racist? /\

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:19 pm

yes...BUT...not in any way that could be held to racially insulting to a level that requires intervention...AND probably only cos you said "with black people lips"

without the context of course it is nothing....

Both are racist to some minor insignificant degree, byt then piss taking is always likely to be interpreted thus by the snowflakes. as long as both sides have the freedom to indulge in friendly ...note I say freindly piss taking and no silly snowflake gets the hump for no good reason, wheres the harm.....
In this leftist controlled miserable era we are now in humour is all but a dead entity....

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:38 pm

I dont think either pic is particularly funny or racist....both could be construed as being unkind though.
Black people generally have thicker lips than white people...whites have thinner lips than blacks, its a fact of life really. Cool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:51 pm

He HE...I see the deranged screaming queen still loves me

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:22 pm

I find the above humerous....
If only because every time I see one of his little missives I get an image of a pasty shrivelled goblin manically hammering away at his keyboard with clenched fists, foaming at the mouth and dribbling, desperately trying to summon up a sufficiently vile line of invective .....and failing dismally, and, whats worse KNOWING he's failed.
Poor, sad little creature, condemned by his own bad karma to spend his life in an increasingly desperate and futile existance, hoping that someone actually give a fuck about his fetid rantings.

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:26 pm

BTW we get at least one or two of these a week from the gonk..... Rolling Eyes
most we just tick and file and then ignore....just thought I ought to let you know a little of what goes on behind the scenes

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:51 pm

Lord Foul wrote: I find the above humerous....
If only because every time I see one of his little missives I get an image of a pasty shrivelled goblin manically hammering away at his keyboard with clenched fists, foaming at the mouth and dribbling,  desperately trying to summon up a sufficiently vile line of invective .....and failing dismally, and, whats worse KNOWING he's failed.
Poor, sad little creature, condemned by his own bad karma to spend his life in an increasingly desperate and futile existance, hoping that someone actually give a fuck about his fetid rantings.

Good grief! Is this spectral cretin still haunting and fouling the internet with his presence?

To misquote Henry the Second: "Can no-one rid us of this turbulent prick?"
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:02 pm

He’ll never give up because clearly, he has no life.
Why else would someone spend so much time watching, spying and reporting when nobody cares and no one sees it?

Word. Cool
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:07 pm

moley.....I'd reply in kind, but then, as a moderator i'd have to ban myself........

somewhat like the logic of poo bah's argument in "The mikado" when talking about Ko-Ko's wedding arrangements......

Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:56 pm

Who is it?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:39 am

I think it's Phill !
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:17 am

nicko wrote:I think it's Phill !

Now, now...you're being, er, catty.
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:44 pm

nicko wrote:I think it's Phill !

Don't jump to conclusions, nicko! Laughing

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum