It's "Passport: United Kingdom" week at this grocery store in my neighborhood

Go down

It's "Passport: United Kingdom" week at this grocery store in my neighborhood

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:59 am

Thought our British members would get a kick out of these photos. Sorry most of them are blurry - had to take them quick, because technically they don't allow photography.

Last edited by *THE Ben Reilly* on Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

“As man advances in civilization, and small tribes are united into larger communities, the simplest reason would tell each individual that he ought to extend his social instincts and sympathies to all members of the same nation, though personally unknown to him. This point being once reached, there is only an artificial barrier to prevent his sympathies extending to the men of all nations and races.”

Charles Darwin
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: It's "Passport: United Kingdom" week at this grocery store in my neighborhood

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:00 pm

“As man advances in civilization, and small tribes are united into larger communities, the simplest reason would tell each individual that he ought to extend his social instincts and sympathies to all members of the same nation, though personally unknown to him. This point being once reached, there is only an artificial barrier to prevent his sympathies extending to the men of all nations and races.”

Charles Darwin
>THE Ben Reilly<

Back to top Go down

Re: It's "Passport: United Kingdom" week at this grocery store in my neighborhood

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:00 pm

Charles Darwin
>THE Ben Reilly<

Back to top Go down

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:03 pm

I shop here all the time, and edds and I have probably shopped there together at least half a dozen times when she's been here.

Charles Darwin
>THE Ben Reilly<

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:30 pm

Prince Harry gets everywhere.  Razz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:52 pm

Syl wrote:Prince Harry gets everywhere.  Razz

Good King Hal the Ninth? Now there's an intriguing prospect....
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:30 pm

Ooooh I loved their mushrooms! And I also bought a big plum there that’s made my throat itch.

Do you get nasty...?
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:33 pm

eddie wrote:Ooooh I loved their mushrooms! And I also bought a big plum there that’s made my throat itch.

Oh you and your mushrooms and throat-itchy plums ...

Remember the little one and all the trouble she got into with the cart? And the Amerbritish couple we met?

Charles Darwin
>THE Ben Reilly<

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:36 pm

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
eddie wrote:Ooooh I loved their mushrooms! And I also bought a big plum there that’s made my throat itch.

Remember the little one and all the trouble she got into with the cart? And the Amerbritish couple we met?

My throat-itchy plums?? After I very nearly died????? Dude?!

Yeah, they were a nice couple. She was rather loud though.

Do you get nasty...?
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:50 pm

eddie wrote:
*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:

My throat-itchy plums?? After I very nearly died????? Dude?!

Yeah, they were a nice couple. She was rather loud though.  

Hmmm, okay, in what direction was I looking when you nearly died? Was I scratching myself? Was there a World Cup game on? Because I think I'd remember if you nearly died in my apartment ... dude.

Charles Darwin
>THE Ben Reilly<

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:55 pm

Whatever.

Do you get nasty...?
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:34 pm

Ben...have her spayed.....

"Hysteria comes from the Greek root hystera, meaning ‘uterus.’ Originally, it was believed that hysteria and hysterical symptoms were caused by a defect in the womb, and thus, only women could become hysterical."

source:- https://medium.com/@peacelovetrig/on-the-sexist-etimology-of-hysteria-and-what-academia-did-about-it-ef98815ddb6c

Razz

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:07 pm

Spayed??? What? Am I a fucking cat??

Listen up, I got an itchy throat from that big plum and at least his mum and sister gave me sympathy.

Whatver.

Do you get nasty...?
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down