Kavenaugh: you guys got the wrong guy...

Go down

Kavenaugh: you guys got the wrong guy...

Post by Original Quill on Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:27 pm

A rapist's dream...to have his victim forget what he looked like.

CNBC wrote:Kavanaugh ally's bizarre mistaken identity theory about sexual assault accusation blows up in his face

Conservative commentator Ed Whelan teased the revelation of "compelling evidence" that would exonerate Supreme Court pick Brett Kavanaugh of a sexual assault allegation, electrifying the nominee's supporters on Twitter.

Christine Blasey Ford rejected the suggestion that she had mistaken her alleged attacker for Kavanaugh.

Whelan apologizes for identifying another man in his tweet and deletes the thread.
Kevin Breuninger | @KevinWilliamB

A prominent conservative commentator teased the revelation of "compelling evidence" that would exonerate Supreme Court pick Brett Kavanaugh of a sexual assault allegation, electrifying the nominee's supporters on Twitter.

But the argument laid out Thursday, which appeared to suggest that accuser Christine Blasey Ford had mistaken Kavanaugh for another person, was met with a backlash from many on the left and right. Some said the commentator, Ed Whelan, had opened himself up to a possible lawsuit. Ford herself rejected the notion, and Whelan apologized Friday morning.

Whelan is president of the Washington-based conservative think tank Ethics & Public Policy Center and a vocal supporter of Kavanaugh, Failing Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon's second nominee to join the high court in two years.

In the wake of Ford's explosive allegation that Kavanaugh had drunkenly pinned her to a bed and tried to rip off her clothes at a gathering when they were both in high school, Whelan had tweeted numerous times about the possibility that Ford may be accusing the wrong man.

The allegation against Kavanaugh was first made public last week after Ford sent a letter detailing her story, and requesting anonymity, that was obtained by Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif.

Kavanaugh has strongly denied the accusation, and has recently said he plans to attend a public Senate Judiciary Hearing on Monday to testify under oath about Ford's claim. After much back-and-forth with committee leaders, Ford has said through her lawyers that she also intends to testify, and would do so Thursday, provided certain conditions are met.

Public figures and politicos were quick to weigh in on the allegation, with some questioning the reliability of Ford's account of an event she said occurred in the early 1980s. Others have suggested that the decades-old incident should not affect Kavanaugh's prospects for the Supreme Court even if they were true.

But Whelan appeared to be hinting at new developments to come that would prove Kavanaugh's innocence conclusively.

"By one week from today, I expect that Judge Kavanaugh will have been clearly vindicated on this matter," Whelan said in a tweet on Tuesday. "Specifically, I expect that compelling evidence will show his categorical denial to be truthful. There will be no cloud over him."

He followed up in another message: "Senator Feinstein will soon be apologizing to Judge Kavanaugh."

Whelan's thread
On Thursday, Whelan presented his findings. In a lengthy string of tweets, Whelan compared the details of Ford's letter with Google Maps and screenshots of home layouts from online real estate site Zillow.

He also posted side-by-side yearbook photos of Kavanaugh and another man, who Whelan said was a classmate and friend of Kavanaugh's at Georgetown Preparatory School.

The high school photos show both men had similar builds and hairstyles.

Whelan included a disclaimer in his thread: "To be clear, I have no idea what, if anything, did or did not happen in that bedroom at the top of the stairs, and I therefore do not state, imply or insinuate that [the other man] or anyone else committed the sexual assault that Ford alleges."

The Washington Post reported that Whelan has been involved in helping to advise Kavanaugh's nomination effort. But Whelan told Post reporter Robert Costa that he had not discussed the contents of his Twitter thread with Kavanaugh or anyone at the White House.

On Thursday evening, Ford pushed back hard on the mistaken-identity theory.

"I knew them both, and socialized with [the other man named by Whelan]. I even visited [the other man] when he was in the hospital. There is zero chance that I would confuse them," Ford said.

The thread gained significant attention among conservatives and media figures. Fox News morning program "Fox & Friends," a program often cited favorably by Trump, highlighted Whelan's tweets.

CNN's Jake Tapper called the thread "stunningly irresponsible."

Trump himself tweeted his doubts about Ford's allegation Friday morning, though he did not suggest that Ford had mistaken her attacker's identity.

Even Kavanaugh supporters took issue with Whelan's thread.

On Friday morning, Whelan apologized for identifying the other man in the tweets.

"I made an appalling and inexcusable mistake of judgment in posting the tweet thread in a way that identified Kavanaugh's Georgetown Prep classmate. I take full responsibility for that mistake, and I deeply apologize for it. I realize that does not undo the mistake," he tweeted.

The Ethics & Public Policy Center did not immediately respond to CNBC's request for comment. Whelan's thread appears to have been deleted. CNBC could not locate the other man for comment.

Editor's note: This story was updated to remove the name of the other man identified by Whelan.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 26604
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kavenaugh: you guys got the wrong guy...

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:47 am

Laughing

That Ed Whelan dude sounds like the typical unthinking and bigmouthed bully-boy congenital idiot slinking around on the political fringes, given some overpaid job by one of his equally deluded fringe-dwelling buddies, when he probably couldn't find any real work anywhere else...

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6571
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kavenaugh: you guys got the wrong guy...

Post by Original Quill on Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:47 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Laughing

That Ed Whelan dude sounds like the typical unthinking and bigmouthed bully-boy congenital idiot slinking around on the political fringes, given some overpaid job by one of his equally deluded fringe-dwelling buddies, when he probably couldn't find any real work anywhere else...

Agreed.  The Republican Party had to put an muzzle on this line of argument.  Not only does it shift the question from the crime, to perception of the crime (you got the wrong dude), but it begs the inevitable question: Who is the guilty party?

Not only does that line of inquiry make Republicans sound more insensitive and bullying than didger over here, but it invites defamation suits all over the place.  When it comes to money, Republicans will back off toute suite.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 26604
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kavenaugh: you guys got the wrong guy...

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:59 pm

Original Quill wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Laughing

That Ed Whelan dude sounds like the typical unthinking and bigmouthed bully-boy congenital idiot slinking around on the political fringes, given some overpaid job by one of his equally deluded fringe-dwelling buddies, when he probably couldn't find any real work anywhere else...

Agreed.  The Republican Party had to put an muzzle on this line of argument.  Not only does it shift the question from the crime, to perception of the crime (you got the wrong dude), but it begs the inevitable question: Who is the guilty party?

Not only does that line of inquiry make Republicans sound more insensitive and bullying than didger over here, but it invites defamation suits all over the place.  When it comes to money, Republicans will back off toute suite.


Is that why they have extended the time for her to appear?

You dont half sound like a far right fascist at times with your hate of Republicans

There is many things wrong with Republican, as there is with Democrats, but some fake wannabe judge. Who claims to know many things. Spends most of his time spouting hate as you. Is no better than Trump

All you need is his Toupee and dye it blonde and you are right at home buddy

Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Kavenaugh: you guys got the wrong guy...

Post by Original Quill on Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:39 pm

Didge wrote:Is that why they have extended the time for her to appear?

The issue is not time.  The issue is the arrangements to set Dr. Ford up.  The Senate has set up the entire sequence in order to lay her vulnerable to vicious cross-examination and brutal smearing, just as happened with Anital Hill.

Any lawyer--indeed, any sports team, as well--knows that staging the competition gives advantages to one side over the other.  The side going second, inevitably has the advantage of not only scoring, but of knowing what is necessary to respond.  It's called 'rebuttal' in debate; and, it's to lay open the pretext argument, in legal argument.

Additionally, there is the issue of what witnesses and evidence are presented.  Here, there was actually a witness...he doesn't want to testify, but that's what subpoenas are for.  A witness for a crime of such depth of rape is most important?  You don't pass that by. And, or course, why avoid an FBI investigation, unless you are afraid of what it will reveal?

So, you see that the Republican, white old men of the Senate know very well what they are doing.  They are trying to set her up.  No witnesses.  No evidence.  No investigation whatsoever.  All to preserve the possibility of presenting pretextual arguments and more dodging.

What's interesting is, this is a crime.  Why is a political party in the defense attorney business, anyway?  Who wants a rapist on the Supreme Court?  No one should favor such an outcome...but with Trump, the Republican Party is in the position of making a Faustian bargain with the president, each step of the way.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 26604
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kavenaugh: you guys got the wrong guy...

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:46 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Is that why they have extended the time for her to appear?

The issue is not time.  The issue is the arrangements to set Dr. Ford up.  The Senate has set up the entire sequence in order to lay her vulnerable to vicious cross-examination and brutal smearing, just as happened with Anital Hill.

Any lawyer--indeed, any sports team, as well--knows that staging the competition gives advantages to one side over the other.  The side going second, inevitably has the advantage of not only scoring, but of knowing what is necessary to respond.  It's called 'rebuttal' in debate; and, it's to lay open the pretext argument, in legal argument.

Additionally, there is the issue of what witnesses and evidence are presented.  Here, there was actually a witness...he doesn't want to testify, but that's what subpoenas are for.  A witness for a crime of such depth of rape is most important?  You don't pass that by.



What witnesses?

All of them declare they never were there

Only one has not come foreard she stated

The reality is the bases for her claim is based soley on her testimony

That does not mean a crime never happened, but lets look at this impartially

Which you have failed to do so throughout

The Senate has given further time for her and for her to testify without facing them in person

That means they are taking her claims seriously and doing everything to ensure she feels secure giving testimony

You cannot blame them on this

Her Lawyers have made demands that would never be seen in any court

Again this is a suspected crime

Do you understand that?

So where is her witnesses?

3 out of 4 claim they were never there and let alone all the other people at the party, she cannot even recollect. None has come forward to say anything was amiss here. I mean considering this party had people from a school. That had nobody else make such a claim on this man. Why has nobody come forward Quill?

Which goes back to my original points

Where is any witness at this party that saw her run screaming from this attempted rape?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Kavenaugh: you guys got the wrong guy...

Post by Original Quill on Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:19 pm

Didge wrote:What witnesses?

All of them declare they never were there

Wrong.  Mark Judge admits he was there.  He just states he can't remember.

There were other witnesses to the party. Plus, the expert witnesses to testify as to the psychological effects, etc.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 26604
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kavenaugh: you guys got the wrong guy...

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:23 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:What witnesses?

All of them declare they never were there

Wrong.  Mark Judge admits he was there.  He just states he can't remember.

There were other witnesses to the party.  Plus, the expert witnesses to testify as to the psychological effects, etc.

Really?

How can he admit to being there, if he does not remember?



You are lying full stop. I already posted what is known on the other thread

You are simple a poor liar

So why has he not corroborated any of the claims?

Take your time

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Kavenaugh: you guys got the wrong guy...

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:26 pm

Vox wrote:

What we know about Ford’s story


Christine Blasey Ford first detailed her allegations in a letter shared with Rep. Anna Eshoo (D-CA) and Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) earlier this summer. At the time, she requested anonymity.

Ford publicly came forward in a Washington Post story on Sunday; she accused Kavanaugh of forcing himself on her while the two were at a party in high school. She says he pinned her down on a bed, attempted to remove her clothing and covered her mouth when she tried to scream. Kavanaugh has unequivocally denied these allegations.

In these notes Kavanaugh is not named, but Ford describes an attack by students from an elite boy’s school. These students are now “highly respected and high-ranking members of society in Washington,” she said.

Ford also took a polygraph test, which indicated the veracity of her claims. (It’s worth noting that the reliability of polygraph tests have been heavily scrutinized in recent years.)

Ford’s husband confirms that she mentioned the attack in their 2012 therapy sessions. He said he recalled her mentioning Kavanaugh by last name.

A friend of Ford’s has said he’s witnessed the lasting trauma the attack has had on her life. Jim Gensheimer told the Los Angeles Times that Ford discussed her struggle to come forward with him in early July.

He added that Ford was averse to purchasing a master bedroom that does not have a second exit. “Obviously, something happened that traumatized her so much that she’s afraid of being trapped,” Gensheimer said.

Ford admits that there are key details about the incident that she does not remember.

She believes the incident took place when she was 15, in the early 1980s — but she’s not clear on the exact ownership and location of the house. She also says that everyone at the party had at least one beer, but notes that Kavanaugh and a classmate named Mark Judge had been drinking more heavily.

Ford says she did not talk about the allegations with anyone until 2012, during a couples therapy session with her husband. She provided the Post with notes from therapy sessions in 2012 and 2013 when she described an attempted rape that she experienced while she was in high school.

What we know about Kavanaugh’s story

Kavanaugh has denied the allegations completely. “This is a completely false allegation. I have never done anything like what the accuser describes — to her or to anyone,” he said in a statement relayed by the White House on Monday. “Because this never happened, I had no idea who was making this accusation until she identified herself yesterday,”

Judge, Kavanaugh’s classmate who Ford has also implicated in the incident, has said he has “no recollection” of it. Ford claims that Judge and Kavanaugh were “stumbling drunk” when they pushed her into a bedroom at the party in question.

She also says that Judge was in the room while Kavanaugh forced himself on her and intermittently offered his encouragement during the encounter.

“Brett Kavanaugh and I were friends in high school but I do not recall the party described in Dr. Ford’s letter. More to the point, I never saw Brett act in the manner that Dr. Ford describes,” Judge has said.

Patrick J. Smyth, another individual who Ford named as being at the party, has denied attending as well. Both Smyth and Judge have signaled that they are not interested in providing further testimony.

A fourth person who Ford has said was at the party has yet to provide a public statement.

What we’ve heard about Kavanaugh and Ford’s characters

Friends and classmates of both Kavanaugh and Ford, respectively, have put forth an outpouring of support for their respective characters.

Sixty-five women who said they knew Kavanaugh in high school have signed onto a letter emphasizing their perceptions of his integrity and decency. “For the entire time we have known Brett Kavanaugh, he has behaved honorably and treated women with respect,” the letter reads.

More than a thousand women who attended Ford’s high school, Holton-Arms, over several decades, have also signed an open letter expressing their support for her and noting that they believe her. “Dr. Blasey Ford’s experience is all too consistent with stories we heard and lived while attending Holton. Many of us are survivors ourselves,” the letter reads.

Advocates for Kavanaugh emphasize that he’s an affable family man who is widely liked. In an analysis of reviews he received from students of his Harvard Law School courses, The New York Times finds that many had positive things to say.

Ford’s friends describe her as a rigorous and thoughtful academic. “I know her to be an honorable, honest, straightforward, decent person. I can’t conceive of her doing this for any other reason than she is honestly reporting what she’s experienced,” Daniel Spiegel, a Stanford psychiatry professor who’s worked with Ford, told the Los Angeles Times.

Ford’s sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh — and his subsequent denial — come in the wake of Democrats’ concerns that he may have perjured himself during his confirmation hearing.

Democrats have suggested that he misled lawmakers on a variety of topics including his work on Bush-era detainee policy and controversial judicial nominees — spurring questions about the reliability of his testimony.

Kavanaugh has also been under scrutiny for his ties to retired federal judge Alex Kozinski, who has been accused of sexual assault and harassment by at least 15 women.

Kavanaugh had previously clerked for Kozinski and appeared to consider him an important professional influence. He has since distanced himself from the former judge and said he was not aware of the concerns about Kozinski’s sexual misconduct. He’s also made some other surprising claims about his time with Kozinski, including noting that he doesn’t remember a widely circulated email list of dirty jokes.

Republicans have sought to paint Ford as somebody with a political agenda. Ford is a registered Democrat, who has donated to progressive groups. She attended a women’s march in California in 2017, according to the San Jose Mercury News. One of her attorneys, Debra Katz, has also publicly protested Trump.

https://www.vox.com/2018/9/22/17886814/supreme-court-brett-kavanaugh-christine-blasey-ford

So some very telling points there[/quote]


Last edited by Didge on Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Kavenaugh: you guys got the wrong guy...

Post by Original Quill on Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:27 pm

Didge wrote:The reality is the bases for her claim is based soley on her testimony

Exactly what I'm talking about. It is written about in the yearbooks of several classmates. It was common knowledge among the student body in both schools.

The power of the Senate...the power to make facts go away. Why do you think the old, white Republicans don't want the FBI to do a thorough investigation, anyway? The less said, the better!

Reduce the story down to 'he-said-she-said' and throw up your arms in exasperation. It's all staging, didge.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 26604
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kavenaugh: you guys got the wrong guy...

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:31 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:The reality is the bases for her claim is based soley on her testimony

Exactly what I'm talking about.  It is written about in the yearbooks of several classmates.  It was common knowledge among the student body in both schools.

The power of the Senate...the power to make facts go away.  Why do you think the old, white Republicans don't want the FBI to do a thorough investigation, anyway?  The less said, the better!

Reduce the story down to 'he-said-she-said' and throw up your arms in exasperation.  It's all staging, didge.




She stated very clearly she never told anybody about this until 2012

How then could it be common knowledge?

Where is these witnesses? To your warped imaginary here?

How about you stop spending time auditioning for the part of Pinocchio?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Kavenaugh: you guys got the wrong guy...

Post by Original Quill on Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:45 pm

Didge wrote:She stated very clearly she never told anybody about this until 2012

How then could it be common knowledge?

It appears the boys did a lot of bragging.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 26604
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kavenaugh: you guys got the wrong guy...

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:46 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:She stated very clearly she never told anybody about this until 2012

How then could it be common knowledge?

It appears the boys did a lot of bragging.


Did they?

Where are these witnesses to this bragging?

I mean 60 women at school, that knew him at the time, make no mention of this

60

1000 people over 30 years that never knew him back her on word of mouth

Wow

She has not mentioned these people bragging.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Kavenaugh: you guys got the wrong guy...

Post by Original Quill on Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:56 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It appears the boys did a lot of bragging.


Did they?

Where are these witnesses to this bragging?

She has not mentioned these people bragging.

You can find them in a letter sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee in support of Dr. Ford, last week.

Hollywood Reporter wrote:Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Former Classmates Support Brett Kavanaugh Accuser in Letter

The 'Veep' star is among the more than 200 women who have signed an open letter of support for Christine Blasey Ford.

More than 200 women, including Julia Louis-Dreyfus, have signed a letter in support of Brett Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford for "bravely stepping forward" to allege that the Supreme Court nominee sexually assaulted her while in high school.

The women are alumnae of Ford's high school, private girls school Holton-Arms in Bethesda, Maryland, from the graduating classes between 1967 and 2018.

"We believe Dr. Blasey Ford and are grateful that she came forward to tell her story," reads the letter, which was circulated on Monday. "It demands a thorough and independent investigation before the Senate can reasonably vote on Brett Kavanaugh's nomination to a lifetime seat on the nation's highest court."

The letter goes on to say that Ford's experience is "all too consistent with stories we heard and lived while attending Holton. Many of us are survivors ourselves."

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/julia-louis-dreyfus-alumnae-support-brett-kavanaugh-accuser-letter-1144256

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 26604
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kavenaugh: you guys got the wrong guy...

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:04 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:


Did they?

Where are these witnesses to this bragging?

She has not mentioned these people bragging.

You can find them in a letter sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee in support of Dr. Ford, last week.

Hollywood Reporter wrote:Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Former Classmates Support Brett Kavanaugh Accuser in Letter

The 'Veep' star is among the more than 200 women who have signed an open letter of support for Christine Blasey Ford.

More than 200 women, including Julia Louis-Dreyfus, have signed a letter in support of Brett Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford for "bravely stepping forward" to allege that the Supreme Court nominee sexually assaulted her while in high school.

The women are alumnae of Ford's high school, private girls school Holton-Arms in Bethesda, Maryland, from the graduating classes between 1967 and 2018.

"We believe Dr. Blasey Ford and are grateful that she came forward to tell her story," reads the letter, which was circulated on Monday. "It demands a thorough and independent investigation before the Senate can reasonably vote on Brett Kavanaugh's nomination to a lifetime seat on the nation's highest court."

The letter goes on to say that Ford's experience is "all too consistent with stories we heard and lived while attending Holton. Many of us are survivors ourselves."

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/julia-louis-dreyfus-alumnae-support-brett-kavanaugh-accuser-letter-1144256


lol!

That is a letter of support

Not a letter supporting any view that men bragged about this

Again most of these people which is now 1000 by the way, never even knew the accused

Its people that attended over 30 years

They are simple backing her claim

Not that there is any evidence to this

Did you read your own link?

Seriously?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Kavenaugh: you guys got the wrong guy...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum