Stung by wasps, a boy fell from his tree house and was impaled through his face with a metal meat skewer. He's fine

Go down

Stung by wasps, a boy fell from his tree house and was impaled through his face with a metal meat skewer. He's fine

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:48 am

A 10-year-old boy in Missouri is recovering after he was attacked by wasps and fell from a tree house face-first on to a meat skewer.

The thin spike that went through Xavier Cunningham's head "miraculously" missed his eyes, brain, spinal cord and major blood vessels.

He fell down from a tree house when the freak accident occurred on Saturday.

Kansas University Hospital told local media he is expected to recover fully, although his voice may be affected.

A team of Kansas University doctors successfully removed the square rod - which made for a trickier surgery than a rounded skewer due to the sharp edges - over several hours.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45503501

The lesson here?

Never trust the Brussels Broadcasting Company!!!!

_________________
“You can pay for school but you can't buy class.”

Jay-Z
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24645
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Stung by wasps, a boy fell from his tree house and was impaled through his face with a metal meat skewer. He's fine

Post by Syl on Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:23 pm

That little boy had an angel with him that day.
Its like a miracle.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16873
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stung by wasps, a boy fell from his tree house and was impaled through his face with a metal meat skewer. He's fine

Post by Original Quill on Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:16 pm

Syl wrote:That little boy had an angel with him that day.
Its like a miracle.

Either that, or a lot of space in his head. Wink

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25556
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stung by wasps, a boy fell from his tree house and was impaled through his face with a metal meat skewer. He's fine

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:19 pm

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
A 10-year-old boy in Missouri is recovering after he was attacked by wasps and fell from a tree house face-first on to a meat skewer.

The thin spike that went through Xavier Cunningham's head "miraculously" missed his eyes, brain, spinal cord and major blood vessels.

He fell down from a tree house when the freak accident occurred on Saturday.

Kansas University Hospital told local media he is expected to recover fully, although his voice may be affected.

A team of Kansas University doctors successfully removed the square rod - which made for a trickier surgery than a rounded skewer due to the sharp edges - over several hours.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45503501

The lesson here?

Never trust the Brussels Broadcasting Company!!!!

Who on earth gave you a red for this article?

Lucky boy

Glad he survived

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Stung by wasps, a boy fell from his tree house and was impaled through his face with a metal meat skewer. He's fine

Post by eddie on Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:37 am

Didge wrote:
*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
A 10-year-old boy in Missouri is recovering after he was attacked by wasps and fell from a tree house face-first on to a meat skewer.

The thin spike that went through Xavier Cunningham's head "miraculously" missed his eyes, brain, spinal cord and major blood vessels.

He fell down from a tree house when the freak accident occurred on Saturday.

Kansas University Hospital told local media he is expected to recover fully, although his voice may be affected.

A team of Kansas University doctors successfully removed the square rod - which made for a trickier surgery than a rounded skewer due to the sharp edges - over several hours.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45503501

The lesson here?

Never trust the Brussels Broadcasting Company!!!!

Who on earth gave you a red for this article?

Lucky boy

Glad he survived


I’m not sure why there’s a red, either. But then , people often take their frustrations in life out on weird shit.

_________________
“I’m writing to reach you now but...
I might never reach you,
Only want to teach you...about you”.

~ Travis
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36027
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stung by wasps, a boy fell from his tree house and was impaled through his face with a metal meat skewer. He's fine

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum