Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Original Quill on Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Newshub wrote:Texas cop enters wrong house, shoots man dead
08/09/2018

A Texas police officer returning home from work walked into the wrong apartment and shot the occupant dead, believing it was her own place.

The officer called dispatch to report that she had shot the man Thursday night, Dallas police said.

She told responding officers she believed the victim's apartment was her own when she entered it.

The responding officers administered first aid to the victim, whom the Dallas County medical examiner's office identified as 26-year-old Botham Jean, a native of the Caribbean island country of St Lucia who attended college in Arkansas and worked for accounting and consulting firm PwC.

Mr Jean, who was black, was taken to a hospital and pronounced dead.

Police haven't released the name or race of the officer, who arrived home in-uniform and wasn't injured. She will be placed on administrative leave pending the outcome of the investigation, police said.

Authorities haven't said how the officer got into Mr Jean's home, or whether his door was open or unlocked. The apartment complex is just a few blocks from Dallas' police headquarters.

At a Friday morning news conference, Sgt Warren Mitchell acknowledged there are many questions about what happened that he couldn't answer.

"We still have a lot to do in this investigation. So there's a lot of information I understand you guys want but this is all we can give you at this time," Mitchell said.

When asked if anyone else had witnessed the shooting, Warren replied, "We have not spoken to anyone else at this time."

APTN / Newshub.

So now they are breaking into private homes and killing innocent residents?

And why won't the Dallas Police release the name of the cop? (Authorities identify the cop as female, tho they won't identify by name)  They release names in every other criminal report.  What are the they trying to cover up?

Why did they wait for the responding police to administer first aid?  If the killer was a proper policeman, as alleged, why did the cop let the guy die?  Why no immediate first aid?  Did she know the guy?  Did she want him dead?  Smells like rotten fish in Texas.

Southerners!!

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28146
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:38 am

Original Quill wrote:
*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Keep on it Ben.  I'm proud of you.  If they give you evasive, or non-answers, you'll at least confirm their desire to cover up.

Now, let's do a parallel list of questions on what Mr. Jean was working on at Price Waterhouse Cooper.  Do they know?  Have the police looked into it?  If not, why not?  You needn't inform Dallas PD why you want to know...they will quickly understand.  If they refuse, or say it's irrelevant, you will know something is amiss.

Then, you might go ask Price Waterhouse Cooper themselves...you may get surprised.  Contact the family's lawyer...he may have already done some of the leg-work.  Remember the advice in the novel Sand Pebbles, hammer, hammer, hammer...

In any event, watch your back.  I always worked with Peter Lewis, of the Seattle Times, when I did something like this.  Also SA Tim Healy, of the FBI.  He looked after my back on every adventure.  Wink

It would be a fun adventure but alas, we work shifts and at our editor's direction, and he took me off of this one after I broke it and gave it to somebody else. It was okay, though, I got to spend the rest of the day in one of my favorite places, the Fort Worth Stockyards.

What are you going to do about that?  It wouldn't hurt to have a conversation with the Jean family attorney, S. Lee Merritt...off the record, of course.

That's just the way we work, really. Our editor has to manage resources, and he pulled me off that story to rush to something a bit more local. If something came up new in the story while I was on duty, I would be tasked with covering it. We've covered the living hell out of this story.

_________________
There are two ways to get through life without ever having to actually think -- believe everything, or disbelieve everything.

-Unknown
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26195
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Original Quill on Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:02 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:It was handed off to the Texas Rangers because they wanted to put a lid on it.  Trust me.

Ben, is your editor against a little free-lancing?  I've always worked alone, anyway.  Or do you think the paper has been told to shut it down in no uncertain terms.  That would make me even more suspicious.


Conjecture based on zero evidence and also not supported by the facts

Same as Officer Amber Guyger's story.

So, why not? We're starting at square one anyway. All we know is that someone murdered the victim, and this cop's gun did it. Her story is as phony as a $3-dollar bill. So all theories are open and available. Have patience.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28146
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Original Quill on Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:08 pm

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

What are you going to do about that?  It wouldn't hurt to have a conversation with the Jean family attorney, S. Lee Merritt...off the record, of course.

That's just the way we work, really. Our editor has to manage resources, and he pulled me off that story to rush to something a bit more local. If something came up new in the story while I was on duty, I would be tasked with covering it. We've covered the living hell out of this story.

Good. Keep on it. I worry because cops investigating cops is inevitably subject to politics, as we see with our own organized crime president. Look for questions without answers, but also answers without questions. The former is hiding facts, the latter is bullshite to mislead.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28146
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:18 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:


Conjecture based on zero evidence and also not supported by the facts

Same as Officer Amber Guyger's story.

So, why not?  We're starting at square one anyway.  All we know is that someone murdered the victim, and this cop's gun did it.  Her story is as phony as a $3-dollar bill.  So all theories are open and available.  Have patience.


Its odd that you say all theories are open and then claim murder

That does not seem like they are all open to you or to claim her story as phoney

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Original Quill on Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:34 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Same as Officer Amber Guyger's story.

So, why not?  We're starting at square one anyway.  All we know is that someone murdered the victim, and this cop's gun did it.  Her story is as phony as a $3-dollar bill.  So all theories are open and available.  Have patience.


Its odd that you say all theories are open and then claim murder

That does not seem like they are all open to you or to claim her story as phoney

The evidence doesn't suggest suicide or a natural death.  Merrium-Webster defines a homicide as:

Definition of homicide
1 : a person who kills another
2 : a killing of one human being by another

Murder only adds the element of illegality: "the crime of unlawfully killing a person."  The best that Officer Guyger can hope for is manslaughter...and that's unlawful.

It appears inescapable that Officer Guyger murdered Mr. Jean.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28146
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:41 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:


Its odd that you say all theories are open and then claim murder

That does not seem like they are all open to you or to claim her story as phoney

The evidence doesn't suggest suicide or a natural death.  Merrium-Webster defines a homicide as:

Definition of homicide
1 : a person who kills another
2 : a killing of one human being by another

Murder only adds the element of illegality: "the crime of unlawfully killing a person."  The best that Officer Guyger can hope for is manslaughter...and that's unlawful.

It appears inescapable that Officer Guyger murdered Mr. Jean.


The evidence suggests this was a terrible accident, possible due to exhaustion

You are not opened minded to see that it possible could be or that it could be manslaughter

Like I say, that leaves you out a of a balanced discussion on this

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Original Quill on Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:47 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

The evidence doesn't suggest suicide or a natural death.  Merrium-Webster defines a homicide as:

Definition of homicide
1 : a person who kills another
2 : a killing of one human being by another

Murder only adds the element of illegality: "the crime of unlawfully killing a person."  The best that Officer Guyger can hope for is manslaughter...and that's unlawful.

It appears inescapable that Officer Guyger murdered Mr. Jean.


The evidence suggests this was a terrible accident

You are not opened minded to see that it possible could be or that it could be manslaughter

Like I say, that leaves you out a of a balanced discussion on this

You originally took issue with my calling it murder. Murder is homicide, with the element of illegality added. Officer Guyger has been charged by Texas with a crime.

Ergo: murder.

Pending an investigation, it could be more.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28146
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:50 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:


The evidence suggests this was a terrible accident

You are not opened minded to see that it possible could be or that it could be manslaughter

Like I say, that leaves you out a of a balanced discussion on this

You originally took issue with my calling it murder.  Murder is homicide, with the element of illegality added.  Officer Guyger has been charged by Texas with a crime.

Ergo: murder.

Pending an investigation, it could be more.


Because she has not been charged with murder and yet you persist on calling this murder

That is again not being open minded and you have instead decieded what has happened

Like I say, it then makes it impossible to have a balanced discussion on this with you

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Original Quill on Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:06 pm

Didge wrote:Because she has not been charged with murder and yet you persist on calling this murder

She has been charged with murder: manslaughter.  Murder is "the crime of unlawfully killing a person."  Manslaughter is illegal and a person is killed.  It is one of the three forms of murder.

If you are trying to say it was an accident, under American law 'accident' is a defense, not an element of the crime.  We are limited in going into too much theory of law, as you don't process ideas very well.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28146
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:09 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Because she has not been charged with murder and yet you persist on calling this murder

She has been charged with murder: manslaughter.  Murder is "the crime of unlawfully killing a person."  Manslaughter is illegal.  It is one of the three forms of murder.

If you are trying to say it was an accident, under American law 'accident' is a defense, not an element of the crime.  We are limited in going into too much theory of law, as you don't process ideas very well.


You are just making things up as you go along and its a massive difference tune to the one you were having this very same view around manslaughter with Tommy and Rags a little while back

Like I say this debate has become redundent with you

I have said my peace but you are dogmatically sticking to a line based racially and a bias against the Police

That does not make for a very interesting discussion

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Original Quill on Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:38 pm

Didge wrote:You are just making things up as you go along and its a massive difference tune to the one you were having this very same view around manslaughter with Tommy and Rags a little while back

I'm sure that is the line the flat-earthers delivered to Copernicus: you're just making it up.

Didge, you rarely distinguish between a normative statement and a factual statement. You assume all factual statements are the way the speaker wants, and all normative statements are the way the speaker is saying it is. You can't distinguish.

In this case, I am hoping that Ofc. Guyger's charges are elevated (normative) to malice aforethought. However, I know she has been charged with manslaughter (fact), which is a form of murder (also fact). But you rarely distinguish ideas, and this kind of thing becomes another idiotic rabbit-hole you dive into.

Why don't you spend a little more time concentrating on what is said, and less time shooting off your mouth...I'll wait.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28146
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:41 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:You are just making things up as you go along and its a massive difference tune to the one you were having this very same view around manslaughter with Tommy and Rags a little while back

I'm sure that is the line the flat-earthers delivered to Copernicus: you're just making it up.


You see this is why I lose complete interest, when you so badly go off track that again you cannot see she has been charged with Manslaughter

Like I said, i would love an open discussion on the many possiblities, but you have made it very clear you only think one thing has happened. You have stated this many times

So there is little point in discussing further and this is my last post to you on this

I will happily engage others on this, but you have exhasted your one line argument

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Original Quill on Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:54 am

Didge wrote:You see this is why I lose complete interest, when you so badly go off track that again you cannot see she has been charged with Manslaughter

You lose interest because, like Trump, you have a limited attention span. This police officer broke the law, and she is now trying to excuse herself as as an errant, ignorant person who didn't know her one home.

You, as an apologist for the ignorant, are supporting her. It is obvious you are more concerned about the status of the accused, than her actions. Indeed, you are the sheep that can be led to the slaughter.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28146
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:16 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

The evidence doesn't suggest suicide or a natural death.  Merrium-Webster defines a homicide as:

Definition of homicide
1 : a person who kills another
2 : a killing of one human being by another

Murder only adds the element of illegality: "the crime of unlawfully killing a person."  The best that Officer Guyger can hope for is manslaughter...and that's unlawful.

It appears inescapable that Officer Guyger murdered Mr. Jean.


The evidence suggests this was a terrible accident, possible due to exhaustion

You are not opened minded to see that it possible could be or that it could be manslaughter

Like I say, that leaves you out a of a balanced discussion on this

Rolling Eyes

You're still full of shit, Dodge...

No genuine "evidence" points to an "accident"...

The Dallas police charged her with manslaughter because they tried to cover up that it is clear murder.

That's why the state brought in the Texas Rangers -- because a patently corrupt police force cannot be trusted to "police" a criminal among its own ranks..

Now it waits to be seen if the Texas Rangers are capable of conducting a fair investigation -- or if they in turn are only interested in sweeping this case under the carpet...

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 7087
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 61
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:12 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Didge wrote:


The evidence suggests this was a terrible accident, possible due to exhaustion

You are not opened minded to see that it possible could be or that it could be manslaughter

Like I say, that leaves you out a of a balanced discussion on this

Rolling Eyes

You're still full of shit, Dodge...

No genuine "evidence" points to an "accident"...

The Dallas police charged her with manslaughter because they tried to cover up that it is clear murder.

That's why the state brought in the Texas Rangers --  because a patently corrupt police force cannot be trusted to "police" a criminal among its own ranks..

Now it waits to be seen if the Texas Rangers are capable of conducting a fair investigation --  or if they in turn are only interested in sweeping this case under the carpet...

Really?

If as claim she was tired and entered the wrongappartment believeing it was her. Then believes there is an intruder. Fires in panic brought on by exhaustion working 15 hours. Then it would be an accident.

Its still manslaughter

What nobody has actually devised here, apart from Vintage. Is a viable reason why she would go to this apartment, without knowing this person and then execute them?

I mean if the intent was to murder someone black, there is plenty of black people out on the street with less chance of being seen and caught.

Nobody has offered, again except Vintage, why someone would want to kill this man

Actually the Texas Rangers were brought in to stop people like you claiming a conspiracy against them

They wanted someone impartial to handle this, so nobody could excuse them of bias

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Original Quill on Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:11 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Didge wrote:


The evidence suggests this was a terrible accident, possible due to exhaustion

You are not opened minded to see that it possible could be or that it could be manslaughter

Like I say, that leaves you out a of a balanced discussion on this

Rolling Eyes

You're still full of shit, Dodge...

No genuine "evidence" points to an "accident"...

The Dallas police charged her with manslaughter because they tried to cover up that it is clear murder.

That's why the state brought in the Texas Rangers --  because a patently corrupt police force cannot be trusted to "police" a criminal among its own ranks..

Now it waits to be seen if the Texas Rangers are capable of conducting a fair investigation --  or if they in turn are only interested in sweeping this case under the carpet...

Didge is an unimaginative, incurious apologist for established thinking.  If there is an institution behind it, he paddys along with it.  This is linked to his inability to think.  Remember, he is a collector, not a processor.

When someone is murdered, the law does not simply walk away.  That's what manslaughter is for.  Any degree of inattention that results in a death, is punishable by prison.  Only when the accident is wholly outside the chain of causation, is accident a defense.  And even then, s/he might be a concurrent, causative factor.

Incidentally, there is no defense of being tired.  If there were, every bank robber would claim lack of sleep.  The law presumes a person is rational, even if tired.  The law focuses on facts, not states of exhaustion.

Here, the perp intentionally caused the death of a human individual.  There are three different classifications or murder: (1) with malice aforethought, or 1st degree; (2) fit of passion, without malice aforethought, or 2nd degree; and (3) manslaughter, which can be intentional or unintentional, often called 3rd degree...I put aside felony murder, which is a special case.  In this case the Texas authorities have charged Guyger with voluntary manslaughter, which is:

Wiki wrote:In voluntary manslaughter, the offender had no prior intent to kill and acted in "the moment", under circumstances that could cause a reasonable person to become emotionally or mentally disturbed. Examples could include a defender killing a home invader without being placed in a life or death situation...

This case (if you believe the perp) is very much like the example of the home invasion, except the home was not even her's. I think the authorities are going soft on her because her job puts her among friends. That’s a violation of equal justice.

If you believe the neighbor who heard shouting, Guyger knew someone was inside, and therefore this was not in "the moment" (see above).  She had pre-formed an intent to murder that person, which is the epitome of malice aforethought.  She does not claim, nor is there evidence that Mr. Jean posed a threat of harm to her.  Without a threat, there is no justification of use of lethal force.  She went in, guns ablazing, with all the malice in her own mind.

The Dallas Police Department  is clearly aiding and abetting a 1st-degree murder.  Whether this is because of Guyger's work association, or whether (under the assassination theory) the Dallas PD is covering up a greater financial crime, remains to be seen.


Last edited by Original Quill on Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28146
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:32 pm

Original Quill wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Rolling Eyes

You're still full of shit, Dodge...

No genuine "evidence" points to an "accident"...

The Dallas police charged her with manslaughter because they tried to cover up that it is clear murder.

That's why the state brought in the Texas Rangers --  because a patently corrupt police force cannot be trusted to "police" a criminal among its own ranks..

Now it waits to be seen if the Texas Rangers are capable of conducting a fair investigation --  or if they in turn are only interested in sweeping this case under the carpet...

Didge is an unimaginative, incurious apologist for established thinking.  If there is an institution behind it, he paddys along with it.  This is linked to his inability to think.  Remember, he is a collector, not a processor.
Didge wrote:Ahhh, so we back to the biased thinking of Quill, who wants to deligitimize me based off what exactly?
Actually, I like to have an open mind to a crime, because I have studied psychology. Hence why its me being open minded, that there maybe a number of reasons behind this crime and hence why also you have of yet not processed any viable reasoning behind this man being killed.

Your thought process is this

White cop (no matter if off duty)
Must murder black man (even though this person has served 4 years never murdering any black person)
She is a cop, they are all corrupt (even though the vast majority serve and protect and save lives everyday

And you have the cheek to to say I am not a processor, when you made your mind up what happened here. Not based on the small amount of evidence here, but only the colour of the skin of the victim.

What does that say about you Quill?

When someone is murdered, the law does not simply walk away.  That's what manslaughter is for.  Any degree of inattention that results in a death, is punishable by priosn.  Only when the accident is wholly outside the chain of causation, is accident a defense.  And even then, s/he might be a concurrent, causative factor.
Didge wrote:Actually evern with manslaughter, it is a defense of an action , that had no intent to murder.
As a lawyer you clearly know this but like to play the racial game when it comes to cops and espcially the cops in the south, without any knowledge of the background of this officer. The immediate assumption by you is black and white. She is white and thus shoots someone because they are black. You never stop to think, how as a woman, she might feel, based on the actual facts of the day. Having worked 15 hours. That she might have made many errors based off exhaustion. That does not even enter your thought process, only racism does, because the victim was black

Incidentally, there is no defense of being tired.  If there were, everyone would claim lack of sleep.  The law presumes a person is rational, even if tired.  The law focuses on facts, not states of exhaustion.
Didge wrote:Actually there is and why laws have been changed to ensure people do not work over hours in the work place. As it does lead to the potential of possible harm. Hence why in this country, lotty drivers are not allowed to exceed 10 hours driving a day. So there clearly is a defense on being tired for then the law to change.
What is shocking is how still in the US, that people are working such ridiculous hours. as its basically slave labour


f you believe the neighbor who heard shouting, Guyger knew someone was inside, and therefore this was not in "the moment" (see above).  She had pre-formed an intent to murder that person, which is the epitome of malice aforethought.  She does not claim, nor is there evidence that Mr. Jean posed a threat of harm to her.  Without a threat, there is no justification of use of lethal force.  She went in, guns ablazing, with all the malice in her own mind.
Didge wrote:So why did she murder him, based off the view she did not know him?

The case of witnesses is basically unreliable, as how can you assertain what they haerd was the people involved in this instance? Have you collected the time, they claim to have heard this?

Is it consistant with the claim to when then the person was shot?

Hence obviously a witness needs to clarify their claims and if it is inconsistant with the times of the shooting is it them relevant?

The Dallas Police Department  is clearly aiding and abetting a 1st-degree murder.  Whether this is because of Guyger's work association, or whether (under the assassination theory) the Dallas PD is covering up a greater financial crime, remains to be seen.

Bullshit, as again the Texas rangers have been investigating
That is sheer paranoia and based on a clear bias you have against any white Police officer
Not any black, unless of course as seen earflier you class them as a token black officer. Normally someone the Far right wouldsay to someone black

But hey the left never stop and think they are being racist.

To class the Cheif of Police a token black cop, says how bad and brainwashed the far left have become

There is so much not known about this case and why I keep an open mind

Yours is based on a predisposition that sees any shooting as an attempt to ethnically cleanse black people

Such thinking is born from the most absurd and worst ignorance. is trying to make something fit, their political idieology

After all of the above, you have not given a reason, why you believe she would want to execute him??

I have asked this so many times and not once have you actually processed a reason

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Original Quill on Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:43 pm

Didge wrote:Bullshit, as again the Texas rangers have been investigating

The Texas Rangers are following the lead of the Dallas PD. Cops are an insular community onto themselves. It's understood that you protect the cop.

And, please don't try to convince me the Dallas PD handed over the file, without a word or two on their own perspective. You can be pretty sure there was a wink and a nod.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28146
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:43 pm

What nobody ever questions here in cop shootings

Why is the vast majority shot are men and men involved in crimes?

What does that then escalate into reasoning with how then cops react, confronted with a possible  life threatening situation?

So why hardly any women are shot by cops?

Its really something to think about the psychologically here and even more so why hardly any Asians are shot by the Police

Is it because far less Asians are involved in crime in the US and are less likely to be involved in a confrontaition with the Police?

Now when people argue that blacks are disproportionally shot by the Police, based on the number of black people in the US. This is based off absurd racial thinking and not thought processing. As its well know that African americans are also disproportionally involved in violent crime. So its no surprise, that a number could be possible shot, when involved in criminal activity.

There is no doubt there is questionable shootings, but the bog standard view that when ever a black person is shot, no matter whether armed, or shooting at officers or unarmed. The left perceive a view they are all innocent.

That is not processing anything, because you will have shootings that are illigitimate from the end of one scale all the way to ones that are ligitimate. This is so true, that in not one scenario, is this view applied to when whites and Latino's are shot by the Police. Only when the person shot is black.

This is why this whole process is racially motivated and not based on balanced thinking.


Last edited by Didge on Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Original Quill on Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:47 pm

Didge wrote:To class the Cheif of Police a token black cop, says how bad and brainwashed the far left have become

Do you not think a black/female police chief, amid a sea of white faces, in a southern state, no less, is not a bit much? She is a token head, trained to take orders.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28146
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:49 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:To class the Cheif of Police a token black cop, says how bad and brainwashed the far left have become

Do you not think a black/female police chief, amid a sea of white faces, in a southern state, no less, is not a bit much?  She is a token head, trained to take orders.

Actually I find that very racist

Do you have the numbers of Black police officers and offcials in Florida?

Or have you made a poor racist assumption?

I would like to think she has risen as many do, based on their skills and ability. Not rthe colour of their skin

Now if you have evidence to suggest otherwise, I suggest you present it.
The only people who generally say token black, are the far right

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:51 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Bullshit, as again the Texas rangers have been investigating

The Texas Rangers are following the lead of the Dallas PD.  Cops are an insular community onto themselves.  It's understood that you protect the cop.

And, please don't try to convince me the Dallas PD handed over the file, without a word or two on their own perspective.  You can be pretty sure there was a wink and a nod.

Really?

So what you are saying is that the US society is completely corrupt

Including all judges and lawyers?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Original Quill on Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:57 pm

Didge wrote:There is so much not known about this case and why I keep an open mind

You completely misunderstand open-mindedness. You buy the institutional line, lock, stock and barrel.

The Dallas PD got crucified for trying to sweep the whole thing under the rug. They wouldn't even release the cop's name. When that got too much, what with the public outcry, they pawned it off on the Rangers, and acquiesced to mere manslaughter.

There is so much closed-mindedness surrounding this case, that the smell spreads all over the nation. This has Waller County Sheriff and Sandra Bland written all over it.
https://www.thenation.com/article/what-happened-to-sassy-bland/

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28146
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:00 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:There is so much not known about this case and why I keep an open mind

You completely misunderstand open-mindedness.  You buy the institutional line, lock, stock and barrel.

The Dallas PD got crucified for trying to sweep the whole thing under the rug.  They wouldn't even release the cop's name.  When that got too much, what with the public outcry, they pawned it off on the Rangers, and acquiesced to mere manslaughter.

There is so much closed-mindedness surrounding this case, that the smell spreads all over the nation.  This has Waller County Sheriff and Sandra Bland written all over it.
https://www.thenation.com/article/what-happened-to-sassy-bland/

Your link does not work

So the media and public opinion is your source?

Not real evidence

Seriously do you think such trials should be judged by process, or how public opinion is swayed by the media?

I have been reading Lincoln and i can tell you how badly things are swayed by the media

So again, what do we have here.

The presummed assumption and I have watched the clips, that some how this was an execution by a white cop against a black man. That is how its being protrayed.

Is that processing?

Hence my views here

What nobody ever questions here in cop shootings

Why is the vast majority shot are men and men involved in crimes?

What does that then escalate into reasoning with how then cops react, confronted with a possible  life threatening situation?

So why hardly any women are shot by cops?

Its really something to think about the psychologically here and even more so why hardly any Asians are shot by the Police

Is it because far less Asians are involved in crime in the US and are less likely to be involved in a confrontaition with the Police?

Now when people argue that blacks are disproportionally shot by the Police, based on the number of black people in the US. This is based off absurd racial thinking and not thought processing. As its well know that African americans are also disproportionally involved in violent crime. So its no surprise, that a number could be possible shot, when involved in criminal activity.

There is no doubt there is questionable shootings, but the bog standard view that when ever a black person is shot, no matter whether armed, or shooting at officers or unarmed. The left perceive a view they are all innocent.

That is not processing anything, because you will have shootings that are illigitimate from the end of one scale all the way to ones that are ligitimate. This is so true, that in not one scenario, is this view applied to when whites and Latino's are shot by the Police. Only when the person shot is black.

This is why this whole process is racially motivated and not based on balanced thinking.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:27 pm

So i am going to put a test to everyone here.

Only one case has aroused such anger when someone white was shot

And she happened to be a woman an Asutralian in the US.

Why?

There has been 278 people classed as white and 98 classed as hispanic shot by the Police

Why is it that not one has, bar the Australian woman, caused as much outrage and media attention, unless the individual shot is black?

I mean surely the view point on either Police incompetance or Police brutality or racism. Why is never the same rule applied to white and latino people shot by the Police and only black people?

So when people say thought process. There is in fact no process at all. What we have is a situation as to what can incense people and how the media can manipulate a certain situation. To the point that it becomes near impossible to have a fair trial. As when the person shot is black, the media hold a line, that they would never hold towards white or latino people shot by the Police.

In other words, shootings are held to account and judges not by due process, but by the media.

That is seriously wrong.

Whilst I do not discount the raicst problems in the us or even shootings by the Police that clearly were racial. But the moment people declare the Police continually as racist in any shooting of a black person as racist. Then there is no thought process. There is only emotional thought process and denies any rational thinking.

There is no doubt in my mind some black people have been executed by the Police. Yet in no situation does this even enter the mind when the person shot is white or Latino. Which shows how badly racism has effected people.

Every case should be looked at indidually and not collectivelly based on the colour of the skin of those shot.

What causes this problem and pontentially a higher risk of people possible being shot. Is again the high numbers of crimes in the US, that leads to fear in cops facing a criminal situation. Plus th fact many are clearly poorly trained and tha some should never be given licence to carry firearms.

Its the entire US system and its warped gun ho attitude on guns, with also a massive problem with relative poverty that is leading to people ending up killed in confrontations with the Police.Espcially when US cops are also killed in the line of duty.

People never question how in reality there is millions of police arrests and confrontations with US cops each year. To me, its incredible that there is not more people shot in fear, panic etc in such confrontaional situations. Because the reality is, you can never factor the fear factor and adrenaline, that an officer may feel facing a given situation.

That means the US cops need to stop training cops on diet of cop killing videoes, that lead them into a view of fear.


Last edited by Didge on Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Original Quill on Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:30 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

The Texas Rangers are following the lead of the Dallas PD.  Cops are an insular community onto themselves.  It's understood that you protect the cop.

And, please don't try to convince me the Dallas PD handed over the file, without a word or two on their own perspective.  You can be pretty sure there was a wink and a nod.

Really?

So what you are saying is that the US society is completely corrupt

Including all judges and lawyers?

Interesting question.  There are degrees and grades, but when it comes to money, race and the south, yes.  Corruption is everywhere.

1. Money: Trump is from the Trump organized crime family.  His father affiliated with the Gambino crime family.  Trump himself worked closely with John Gotti.  When Trump could no longer get American banks to trust him, he turned to the Russian mafia...which is now the Russian government, for all intents and purposes.

2. Racism: Since Charlottesvill, Virginia, no one should question the degree of racism in America.  They went about killing and shouting KKK and Nazi slogans with impunity.  The president, Trump, then as much as applauded them.  As Henry Hampton said: "If you're black in America, race is a factor in your life. Start with that assumption."

3. The south: Texas, Florida and Virginia are the heart and soul of the south, where once slavery proudly prevailed.  Now, they try to fill in the gaps with bias and bigotry.  There is an immediate class hierarchy when it comes to whites and blacks, and nowhere is it more steeply graded than in law enforcement.  Southern cops feel it is their job is to oppress blacks, and they interpret that to mean they have a license to kill blacks, particularly males.

Charlottesville, Treyvon Martin, Sandra Bland, and Bothan Jean...all of America slowly lifts its head and looks back over its shoulder at the south.  It won't be long before America is fed up and won't put up with it.  I make my case for an independent Pacific Coast.  They rest can do what they want.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28146
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:38 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

Really?

So what you are saying is that the US society is completely corrupt

Including all judges and lawyers?

Interesting question.  There are degrees and grades, but when it comes to money, race and the south, yes.  Corruption is everywhere.

1. Money: Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon is from the Trump organized crime family.  His father affiliated with the Gambino crime family.  Trump himself worked closely with John Gotti.  When Trump could no longer get American banks to trust him, he turned to the Russian mafia...which is now the Russian government, for all intents and purposes.

2. Racism: Since Charlottesvill, Virginia, no one should question the degree of racism in America.  They went about killing and shouting KKK and Nazi slogans with impunity.  The president, Trump, then as much as applauded them.  As Henry Hampton said: "If you're black in America, race is a factor in your life. Start with that assumption."

3. The south: Texas, Florida and Virginia are the heart and soul of the south, where once slavery proudly prevailed.  Now, they try to fill in the gaps with bias and bigotry.  There is an immediate class hierarchy when it comes to whites and blacks, and nowhere is it more steeply graded than in law enforcement.  Southern cops feel it is their job is to oppress blacks, and they interpret that to mean they have a license to kill blacks, particularly males.

Charlottesville, Treyvon Martin, Sandra Bland, and Bothan Jean...all of America slowly lifts its head and looks back over its shoulder at the south.  It won't be long before America is fed up and won't put up with it.  I make my case for an independent Pacific Coast.  They rest can do what they want.

1) So what about before Trump then under Obama?

2) Racism should always be questioned, bu why only towards one racial group? There is also many racist black terrorist groups or did you not know this?

3) Well considering I have been reading Lincoln, and there is many myths around this. Hardly anyone that backed abolition, backed equality for black americans. So lets have a reality check here and its was the Democrats soley against abolition. Going off the south, when for years it was the Democrats that held such racist views, shows how badly you want to make a revisionist view of history

4) Treyvon Martin, attcked a person he thought was stalking him, by a latino. He created his own demise. There certainly was racist thinking by the latino to sterotype Trevyon, but this was not an execution, but a young boy scared and acted upon being scared, just as George Zimmerman was clearly scared when attacked, as he was. There is no doubt George Zimmerman. held poor racial sterotypes, but he did not murder Treyvon.

I am really not concerned about your biased preconceptions

How about you answer my points

So i am going to put a test to everyone here.

Only one case has aroused such anger when someone white was shot

And she happened to be a woman an Asutralian in the US.

Why?

There has been 278 people classed as white and 98 classed as hispanic shot by the Police

Why is it that not one has, bar the Australian woman, caused as much outrage and media attention, unless the individual shot is black?

I mean surely the view point on either Police incompetance or Police brutality or racism. Why is never the same rule applied to white and latino people shot by the Police and only black people?

So when people say thought process. There is in fact no process at all. What we have is a situation as to what can incense people and how the media can manipulate a certain situation. To the point that it becomes near impossible to have a fair trial. As when the person shot is black, the media hold a line, that they would never hold towards white or latino people shot by the Police.

In other words, shootings are held to account and judges not by due process, but by the media.

That is seriously wrong. 

Whilst I do not discount the raicst problems in the us or even shootings by the Police that clearly were racial. But the moment people declare the Police continually as racist in any shooting of a black person as racist. Then there is no thought process. There is only emotional thought process and denies any rational thinking.

There is no doubt in my mind some black people have been executed by the Police. Yet in no situation does this even enter the mind when the person shot is white or Latino. Which shows how badly racism has effected people.

Every case should be looked at indidually and not collectivelly based on the colour of the skin of those shot.

What causes this problem and pontentially a higher risk of people possible being shot. Is again the high numbers of crimes in the US, that leads to fear in cops facing a criminal situation. Plus th fact many are clearly poorly trained and tha some should never be given licence to carry firearms.

Its the entire US system and its warped gun ho attitude on guns, with also a massive problem with relative poverty that is leading to people ending up killed in confrontations with the Police.Espcially when US cops are also killed in the line of duty.

People never question how in reality there is millions of police arrests and confrontations with US cops each year. To me, its incredible that there is not more people shot in fear, panic etc in such confrontaional situations. Because the reality is, you can never factor the fear factor and adrenaline, that an officer may feel facing a given situation.

That means the US cops need to stop training cops on diet of cop killing videoes, that lead them into a view of fear.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Original Quill on Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:41 pm

Didge wrote:Your link does not work

That is because NewsFixBoard has some juvenile auto-changes, one of which is to replace sandra to sassy...it goes back to when sassy was a poster.

NewFix is altering the address, and it interferes with web browsers. Try copy/pasting the address on a word page, change the word 'sassy' back to the original 'sandra' and copy/paste it on your web browser. It should work.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28146
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:47 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Your link does not work

That is because NewsFixBoard has some juvenile auto-changes, one of which is to replace sandra to sassy...it goes back to when sassy was a poster.

Try copy/pasting the address on a word page, change the word 'sassy' back to the original 'sandra' and copy/paste it on your web browser.

Copout

How about you stop avoiding my points and answer them


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Original Quill on Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:52 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

That is because NewsFixBoard has some juvenile auto-changes, one of which is to replace sandra to sassy...it goes back to when sassy was a poster.

Try copy/pasting the address on a word page, change the word 'sassy' back to the original 'sandra' and copy/paste it on your web browser.

Copout

How about you stop avoiding my points and answer them


Jesis Krist, I've spent the morning answering you point-by-point, sentence-by-sentence.  By your failure to recognize your own words, it is obvious you haven't even been reading those answers.  Your eyes glaze over whenever a poster goes into any theoretical detail...just like Trump.

If you're not going to read, I'm going to stop responding to your questions.  Why bother?

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28146
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:55 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

Copout

How about you stop avoiding my points and answer them


Jesis Krist, I've spent the morning answering you point-by-point, sentence-by-sentence.  By your failure to recognize your own words, it is obvious you haven't even been reading those answers.  Your eyes glaze over whenever a poster goes into any theoretical detail...just like Trump.

If you're not going to read, I'm going to stop responding to your questions.  Why bother?

You have avoided loads

How about this is just one post you have avoided and there is many more

Now i am going to knuckle down until you do answer

How about you answer my points

So i am going to put a test to everyone here.

Only one case has aroused such anger when someone white was shot

And she happened to be a woman an Asutralian in the US.

Why?

There has been 278 people classed as white and 98 classed as hispanic shot by the Police in 2018

Why is it that not one has, bar the Australian woman, caused as much outrage and media attention, unless the individual shot is black?

I mean surely the view point on either Police incompetance or Police brutality or racism. Why is never the same rule applied to white and latino people shot by the Police and only black people?

So when people say thought process. There is in fact no process at all. What we have is a situation as to what can incense people and how the media can manipulate a certain situation. To the point that it becomes near impossible to have a fair trial. As when the person shot is black, the media hold a line, that they would never hold towards white or latino people shot by the Police.

In other words, shootings are held to account and judges not by due process, but by the media.

That is seriously wrong.

Whilst I do not discount the raicst problems in the us or even shootings by the Police that clearly were racial. But the moment people declare the Police continually as racist in any shooting of a black person as racist. Then there is no thought process. There is only emotional thought process and denies any rational thinking.

There is no doubt in my mind some black people have been executed by the Police. Yet in no situation does this even enter the mind when the person shot is white or Latino. Which shows how badly racism has effected people.

Every case should be looked at indidually and not collectivelly based on the colour of the skin of those shot.

What causes this problem and pontentially a higher risk of people possible being shot. Is again the high numbers of crimes in the US, that leads to fear in cops facing a criminal situation. Plus th fact many are clearly poorly trained and tha some should never be given licence to carry firearms.

Its the entire US system and its warped gun ho attitude on guns, with also a massive problem with relative poverty that is leading to people ending up killed in confrontations with the Police.Espcially when US cops are also killed in the line of duty.

People never question how in reality there is millions of police arrests and confrontations with US cops each year. To me, its incredible that there is not more people shot in fear, panic etc in such confrontaional situations. Because the reality is, you can never factor the fear factor and adrenaline, that an officer may feel facing a given situation.

That means the US cops need to stop training cops on diet of cop killing videoes, that lead them into a view of fear.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Original Quill on Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:01 pm

Didge, you're not even reading. I'm not going to waste my time. It's not a dialogue with only one person paying attention.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28146
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:09 pm

Original Quill wrote:Didge, you're not even reading.  I'm not going to waste my time.  It's not a dialogue with only one person paying attention.

I think I am Quill and its now you offering excuses

The reality is this

When people are shot by the Police, when the victim is black, the media elevate them above non-black victims and based on skin colour.

That is wrong on so many levels, as each case should be seen based on the circumstances of the individual situation

Its then the media racially making this a racist situation.

The media is then controlling the situation and then the fallout, as they never apply the same media attention to other racial groups, espcially white people shot by the Police.

That is taken as the Police doing their jobs, when a white criminal is shot by the Police

I mean, can you name me at least 5 cases where people thought there was a mass injustice to a white person shot by the Police in the last 5 years?

I can name countless that have been perceived to be when the person shot by the Police is black

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Original Quill on Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:14 pm

Didge, you're a waste of time. Now I understand your lack of thought. You don't read.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28146
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:16 pm

Original Quill wrote:Didge, you're a waste of time.  Now I understand your lack of thought.  You don't read.

Or more to the point you know what I am saying is true

Hence why you cannot answer or counter my points

Its the media tha is controlling how opinion is swayed on given situations in the US

Whether that be by the right with fox news, or CNN with the left

So again, why is there not the outcry on the fact that far more white people and latino people are shot by the Police?

Why is there little cases of Asians shot by the Police?

Is it because they are not involved in many violent crimes?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Original Quill on Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:17 pm

Forget it didge. The only thing you've proved is you don't read.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28146
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:21 pm

Original Quill wrote:Forget it didge.  The only thing you've proved is you don't read.

Hark the herald angel sings it seems

Why is it you misdirect and not answer my questions

Where is the outrage, when far more white people are shot by the Police

Do you take a different line, they were shot in the course of a confrontation with the police?

Do you take that as a given, because they were white?

Do you not see how you hold a racist line of thinking?

You hold white people to a different standard to black people?

Where as i look at each and every individual case

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Original Quill on Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:27 am

Didge wrote:Why is it you misdirect and not answer my questions

I have answered your questions.  You don't read the answers, nor even recognize your own questions as the premise of my posts.  How can you not recognize your own words?

It is apparent that you don't read.  Without reading, you don't connect with the dialogue.  If you don't engage in the dialogue, how do you claim you are even communicating?

If you are not engaging, you are some foreign entity...perhaps a Russian from St. Petersburg?  I don't know, but it's enough to ignore you.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28146
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:36 am

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Why is it you misdirect and not answer my questions

I have answered your questions.  You don't read the answers, nor even recognize your own questions as the premise of my posts.  How can you not recognize your own words?

It is apparent that you don't read.  Without reading, you don't connect with the dialogue.  If you don't engage in the dialogue, how do you claim you are even communicating?

If you are not engaging, you are some foreign entity...perhaps a Russian from St. Petersburg?  I don't know, but it's enough to ignore you.

Really, I suggest you then go to specsavers or take a lie detector test

try again

You have avoided loads

How about this is just one post you have avoided and there is many more

Now i am going to knuckle down until you do answer

How about you answer my points

So i am going to put a test to everyone here.

Only one case has aroused such anger when someone white was shot

And she happened to be a woman an Asutralian in the US.

Why?

There has been 278 people classed as white and 98 classed as hispanic shot by the Police in 2018

Why is it that not one has, bar the Australian woman, caused as much outrage and media attention, unless the individual shot is black?

I mean surely the view point on either Police incompetance or Police brutality or racism. Why is never the same rule applied to white and latino people shot by the Police and only black people?

So when people say thought process. There is in fact no process at all. What we have is a situation as to what can incense people and how the media can manipulate a certain situation. To the point that it becomes near impossible to have a fair trial. As when the person shot is black, the media hold a line, that they would never hold towards white or latino people shot by the Police.

In other words, shootings are held to account and judges not by due process, but by the media.

That is seriously wrong.

Whilst I do not discount the raicst problems in the us or even shootings by the Police that clearly were racial. But the moment people declare the Police continually as racist in any shooting of a black person as racist. Then there is no thought process. There is only emotional thought process and denies any rational thinking.

There is no doubt in my mind some black people have been executed by the Police. Yet in no situation does this even enter the mind when the person shot is white or Latino. Which shows how badly racism has effected people.

Every case should be looked at indidually and not collectivelly based on the colour of the skin of those shot.

What causes this problem and pontentially a higher risk of people possible being shot. Is again the high numbers of crimes in the US, that leads to fear in cops facing a criminal situation. Plus th fact many are clearly poorly trained and tha some should never be given licence to carry firearms.

Its the entire US system and its warped gun ho attitude on guns, with also a massive problem with relative poverty that is leading to people ending up killed in confrontations with the Police.Espcially when US cops are also killed in the line of duty.

People never question how in reality there is millions of police arrests and confrontations with US cops each year. To me, its incredible that there is not more people shot in fear, panic etc in such confrontaional situations. Because the reality is, you can never factor the fear factor and adrenaline, that an officer may feel facing a given situation.

That means the US cops need to stop training cops on diet of cop killing videoes, that lead them into a

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Original Quill on Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:47 am

Didge wrote:How about you answer my points

Didge, I have already answered your points.  You haven't read them.

What good would it do to repeat myself, when it is evident that you don't read my answers?

Didge, you have blown your cover.  The reason why you go off course so much, is you don't read.

Any dialogue ends right there.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28146
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:50 am

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:How about you answer my points

Didge, I have already answered your points.  You haven't read them.

What good would it do to repeat myself, when it is evident that you don't read my answers?

Didge, you have blown your cover.  The reason why you go off course so much, is you don't read.

Any dialogue ends right there.


Really, I suggest you then go to specsavers or take a lie detector test

try again

You have avoided loads

How about this is just one post you have avoided and there is many more

Now i am going to knuckle down until you do answer

How about you answer my points

So i am going to put a test to everyone here.

Only one case has aroused such anger when someone white was shot

And she happened to be a woman an Asutralian in the US.

Why?

There has been 278 people classed as white and 98 classed as hispanic shot by the Police in 2018

Why is it that not one has, bar the Australian woman, caused as much outrage and media attention, unless the individual shot is black?

I mean surely the view point on either Police incompetance or Police brutality or racism. Why is never the same rule applied to white and latino people shot by the Police and only black people?

So when people say thought process. There is in fact no process at all. What we have is a situation as to what can incense people and how the media can manipulate a certain situation. To the point that it becomes near impossible to have a fair trial. As when the person shot is black, the media hold a line, that they would never hold towards white or latino people shot by the Police.

In other words, shootings are held to account and judges not by due process, but by the media.

That is seriously wrong.

Whilst I do not discount the raicst problems in the us or even shootings by the Police that clearly were racial. But the moment people declare the Police continually as racist in any shooting of a black person as racist. Then there is no thought process. There is only emotional thought process and denies any rational thinking.

There is no doubt in my mind some black people have been executed by the Police. Yet in no situation does this even enter the mind when the person shot is white or Latino. Which shows how badly racism has effected people.

Every case should be looked at indidually and not collectivelly based on the colour of the skin of those shot.

What causes this problem and pontentially a higher risk of people possible being shot. Is again the high numbers of crimes in the US, that leads to fear in cops facing a criminal situation. Plus th fact many are clearly poorly trained and tha some should never be given licence to carry firearms.

Its the entire US system and its warped gun ho attitude on guns, with also a massive problem with relative poverty that is leading to people ending up killed in confrontations with the Police.Espcially when US cops are also killed in the line of duty.

People never question how in reality there is millions of police arrests and confrontations with US cops each year. To me, its incredible that there is not more people shot in fear, panic etc in such confrontaional situations. Because the reality is, you can never factor the fear factor and adrenaline, that an officer may feel facing a given situation.

That means the US cops need to stop training cops on diet of cop killing videoes, that lead them into a

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:51 am

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Didge, you're not even reading.  I'm not going to waste my time.  It's not a dialogue with only one person paying attention.

I think I am Quill and its now you offering excuses

The reality is this

When people are shot by the Police, when the victim is black, the media elevate them above non-black victims and based on skin colour.

That is wrong on so many levels, as each case should be seen based on the circumstances of the individual situation

Its then the media racially making this a racist situation.

The media is then controlling the situation and then the fallout, as they never apply the same media attention to other racial groups, espcially white people shot by the Police.

That is taken as the Police doing their jobs, when a white criminal is shot by the Police

I mean, can you name me at least 5 cases where people thought there was a mass injustice to a white person shot by the Police in the last 5 years?

I can name countless that have been perceived to be when the person shot by the Police is black

Not answered by quill

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:51 am

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You completely misunderstand open-mindedness.  You buy the institutional line, lock, stock and barrel.

The Dallas PD got crucified for trying to sweep the whole thing under the rug.  They wouldn't even release the cop's name.  When that got too much, what with the public outcry, they pawned it off on the Rangers, and acquiesced to mere manslaughter.

There is so much closed-mindedness surrounding this case, that the smell spreads all over the nation.  This has Waller County Sheriff and Sandra Bland written all over it.
https://www.thenation.com/article/what-happened-to-sassy-bland/

Your link does not work

So the media and public opinion is your source?

Not real evidence

Seriously do you think such trials should be judged by process, or how public opinion is swayed by the media?

I have been reading Lincoln and i can tell you how badly things are swayed by the media

So again, what do we have here.

The presummed assumption and I have watched the clips, that some how this was an execution by a white cop against a black man. That is how its being protrayed.

Is that processing?

Hence my views here

What nobody ever questions here in cop shootings

Why is the vast majority shot are men and men involved in crimes?

What does that then escalate into reasoning with how then cops react, confronted with a possible  life threatening situation?

So why hardly any women are shot by cops?

Its really something to think about the psychologically here and even more so why hardly any Asians are shot by the Police

Is it because far less Asians are involved in crime in the US and are less likely to be involved in a confrontaition with the Police?

Now when people argue that blacks are disproportionally shot by the Police, based on the number of black people in the US. This is based off absurd racial thinking and not thought processing. As its well know that African americans are also disproportionally involved in violent crime. So its no surprise, that a number could be possible shot, when involved in criminal activity.

There is no doubt there is questionable shootings, but the bog standard view that when ever a black person is shot, no matter whether armed, or shooting at officers or unarmed. The left perceive a view they are all innocent.

That is not processing anything, because you will have shootings that are illigitimate from the end of one scale all the way to ones that are ligitimate. This is so true, that in not one scenario, is this view applied to when whites and Latino's are shot by the Police. Only when the person shot is black.

This is why this whole process is racially motivated and not based on balanced thinking.

Not answered by Quill

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:52 am

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Forget it didge.  The only thing you've proved is you don't read.

Hark the herald angel sings it seems

Why is it you misdirect and not answer my questions

Where is the outrage, when far more white people are shot by the Police

Do you take a different line, they were shot in the course of a confrontation with the police?

Do you take that as a given, because they were white?

Do you not see how you hold a racist line of thinking?

You hold white people to a different standard to black people?

Where as i look at each and every individual case

Not answered by Quill

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:53 am

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Didge, you're not even reading.  I'm not going to waste my time.  It's not a dialogue with only one person paying attention.

I think I am Quill and its now you offering excuses

The reality is this

When people are shot by the Police, when the victim is black, the media elevate them above non-black victims and based on skin colour.

That is wrong on so many levels, as each case should be seen based on the circumstances of the individual situation

Its then the media racially making this a racist situation.

The media is then controlling the situation and then the fallout, as they never apply the same media attention to other racial groups, espcially white people shot by the Police.

That is taken as the Police doing their jobs, when a white criminal is shot by the Police

I mean, can you name me at least 5 cases where people thought there was a mass injustice to a white person shot by the Police in the last 5 years?

I can name countless that have been perceived to be when the person shot by the Police is black

Not answered by Quill

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Original Quill on Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:01 am

Didge wrote:Every case should be looked at indidually and not collectivelly based on the colour of the skin of those shot.

And I am trying to look at this case individually.  This white police officer approached a situation in which there was clearly some instigation inside the apartment, and she intended to blow the victim away.  Now, strip away all other arguments, this was clear murder with malice aforethought.

We don't need to go into the black/white thing.  She was going to murder him, regardless.  It's a clear case of malice aforethought.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28146
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:05 am

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Every case should be looked at indidually and not collectivelly based on the colour of the skin of those shot.

And I am trying to look at this case individually.  This white police officer approached a situation in which there was clearly some inside the apartment, and she intended to blow him away.  Now, strip away all other arguments, this was clear murder with malice aforethought.

We don't need to go into the black/white thing.  She was going to murder him, regardless.  It's a clear case of malice aforethought.

Are you looking at this inidvidually or based on some other shootings by the Police

Hence why you have avoided all my other many posts

Look again how you are not even being neutral here, but again biased

Your immediate thought is murder with malice

Without every providing a reason for the murder and this malice

Your whole view is based upon a preconcived idea, you think there is a wacky conspciracy, that there is a mass agenda, by all the Police, no matter if black, white or asian, to commit a genocide against black people

That is not looking individually, but being beyond the realms of reality with pure gobbldygook

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Original Quill on Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:13 am

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

And I am trying to look at this case individually.  This white police officer approached a situation in which there was clearly some inside the apartment, and she intended to blow him away.  Now, strip away all other arguments, this was clear murder with malice aforethought.

We don't need to go into the black/white thing.  She was going to murder him, regardless.  It's a clear case of malice aforethought.

Are you looking at this inidvidually or based on some other shootings by the Police

Hence why you have avoided all my other many posts

Look again how you are not even being neutral here, but again biased

Your immediate thought is murder with malice

Without every providing a reason for the murder and this malice

Your whole view is based upon a preconcived idea, you think there is a wacky conspciracy, that there is a mass agenda, by all the Police, no matter if black, white or asian, to commit a genocide against black people

That is not looking individually, but being beyond the realms of reality with pure gobbldygook

Didge, someone is dead.  And you have neither care or concern.  The law doesn't work that way.

The law looks to reasons for the causes of an unexplained death.  You don't have the answers, do you?

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28146
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:16 am

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

Are you looking at this inidvidually or based on some other shootings by the Police

Hence why you have avoided all my other many posts

Look again how you are not even being neutral here, but again biased

Your immediate thought is murder with malice

Without every providing a reason for the murder and this malice

Your whole view is based upon a preconcived idea, you think there is a wacky conspciracy, that there is a mass agenda, by all the Police, no matter if black, white or asian, to commit a genocide against black people

That is not looking individually, but being beyond the realms of reality with pure gobbldygook

Didge, someone is dead.  And you have neither care or concern.  The law doesn't work that way.

The law looks to causes for the causes of an unexplained death.  You don't have the answers, do you?

Copout alert and avoided my points yet again

This is not even a debate from you and ceased to be a few days ago

As you have never given a cause for this death

To yet again turn this onto me, whether I care or not shows you cannot even answer the many points I have raised to you

Not only is that pathetic, it shows yet again you trying to score cheap points

So one last chance

Either take on all the many posts and points I have raised to you, or stop wasting my time

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas cop goes home to wrong address, shoots occupant

Post by Original Quill on Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:21 am

Didge wrote:Either take on all the many posts and points I have raised to you, or stop wasting my time

I have already done that, and defeated your points. What more do you want?

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28146
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum