WTF In this day and age?????

Go down

WTF In this day and age?????   Empty WTF In this day and age?????

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:19 am

This Is What It’s Like to Be a Mom at 10 and Married at 11 in Florida

https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/content/child-marriage-bride-survivor-florida-law-sherry/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=global&utm_campaign=general-content&linkId=56568158

"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WTF In this day and age?????   Empty Re: WTF In this day and age?????

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:20 am

At age 11, she was forced to marry her rapist after she gave birth to his child, allowing him — a church deacon — to escape legal punishment for his crime, and robbing her of her childhood. But Johnson is just one of 700 million women worldwide who was married as a child, based on UNICEF’s data.

700 MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously I can’t get my head around it. Why is this still carrying on?

"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:32 am

"The age of marriage in Florida is 18, but if you’re pregnant or have a child, you can be married at any age to a man of any age".

The above sentence just proves how corrupt this all is.

Just carry on having sex with a child till she gets pregnant...then you can force her into marriage and there is nothing legally she can do about it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:05 pm

So...does anyone have a little suspicion that those who make the rules, like fucking little kids?

eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:53 pm

eddie wrote:So...does anyone have a little suspicion that those who make the rules, like fucking little kids?

Corruption usually starts at the top.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:49 pm

The question to ask here is why is none of these husbands, that raped the girls, are being charged and convicted of child sex abuse?

This is appalling and to me a conspiracy to cover up the rape of children.

Here is an interesting article on this

https://www.theguardian.com/inequality/2018/feb/06/it-put-an-end-to-my-childhood-the-hidden-scandal-of-us-child-marriage

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage on Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:01 pm

Depressing information. We don't seem to be getting very far in stopping this horrendous situation. For this to be still happening in a country like the USA is incredible, although when you think about it even parts of that country are still pretty backward. The religious fanatisism and fundimentalism is alive and well also in various areas.

Vintage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:32 pm

Arrow

In Britain, Oz, NZ or Canada, as well as dozens of other countries, that church "deacon" would automatically be facing court, and most likely probably a long stint in jail...

In the USA, though, they are still big on their various "state rights"..

Meaning that, occasionally, there are examples cropping up like this, just to prove that some US states can still be just as bad as the worst Islamic states, dictatorships and feudal monarchies.

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:50 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote: Arrow

In Britain, Oz, NZ or Canada, as well as dozens of other countries, that church "deacon" would automatically be facing court, and most likely probably a long stint in jail...

Meaning that, occasionally, there are examples cropping up like this, just to prove that some US states can still be just as bad as the worst Islamic states, dictatorships and feudal monarchies.

The US is the most corrupt place of them all.

eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:52 pm

eddie wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote: Arrow

The US is the most corrupt place of them all.

I dont think so

Start with the Vatican city and work down

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:30 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:So...does anyone have a little suspicion that those who make the rules, like fucking little kids?

Correct you are.  Has anyone failed to note that this is a southern state?  Southerners have a lot of practice in dodging the law.  Treyvon Martin was murdered, also in Florida.  Florida is a notorious stand your ground state.  The KKK is an active part of he south.  Southerners are familiar with having bolt-holes in the law.  After all, they devised the whole system of Jim Crow laws after the Civil War.

Anyone who questions why I want to divide the country, and divorce the south...you have your answer.  Not only are they racists and bigots, and rapists, but--as you see--they are accomplished dodgers of morality.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Correct you are.  Has anyone failed to note that this is a southern state?  Southerners have a lot of practice in dodging the law.  Treyvon Martin was murdered, also in Florida.  Florida is a notorious stand your ground state.  The KKK is an active part of he south.  Southerners are familiar with having bolt-holes in the law.  After all, they devised the whole system of Jim Crow laws after the Civil War.

Anyone who questions why I want to divide the country, and divorce the south...you have your answer.  Not only are they racists and bigots, but--as you see--they are accomplished dodgers of morality.

So basically you are going to condemn countless Florida girls to sexual abuse and rape

wow

I have an answer to your claims and its showing how daft your view is, as I see with brexit

You want to run away from problems, which has led to the rise of the extreme right and left today

We are on the verge of a third world war, because of people like you

You dont actually want to help the victims, but place your hands over your ears nd go "la la la Im not listening"

So I will question why you are a nationalist and no better than the Far right

You want to distance yourself from people based on geography

That makes you the lowest scum

As every victim of abuse needs our help, including those in the Middle East, Asia etc

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:44 pm

Didge wrote:So basically you are going to condemn countless Florida girls to sexual abuse and rape

wow

They are invited to join us in fair and impartial California.  I'm sure New York and Massachusetts would extend the same invitation.

Whatever would cause you to think that their condition is more favorable under the present arrangement in the south?

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:47 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:So basically you are going to condemn countless Florida girls to sexual abuse and rape

wow

They are invited to join us in fair and impartial California.  Whatever would cause you to think that their condition is more favorable under the present arrangement in the south?

How can they get to California as babies or toddlers?

So you suggest that teenagers run away from home and hitch hike to the Californian state

Do you ever think anything through?

Let me put it this way

And i am sure many poster will join me

How on earth can you claim to say you give intlligent advice?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:52 pm

Didge wrote:So you suggest that teenagers run away from home and hitch hike to the Californian state

Yes, they could be accompanied by their parents and would be imminently better off. The could seek asylum.

Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:54 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:So you suggest that teenagers run away from home and hitch hike to the Californian state

Yes, they could be accompanied by their parents and would be imminently better off.  The could seek asylum.

By the parents that raped them?

I mean you are no better than Trump

You want to build walls between Americans

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:21 pm

Didge wrote:By the parents that raped them?

She was raped by the Church deacon:

Global Citizen wrote:At age 11, she was forced to marry her rapist after she gave birth to his child, allowing him — a church deacon — to escape legal punishment for his crime, and robbing her of her childhood.

Whether with parents, or relatives or friends, if California were a separate country, she would have a safe, protective place to go.

Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:57 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:By the parents that raped them?

Global Citizen wrote:At age 11, she was forced to marry her rapist after she gave birth to his child, allowing him — a church deacon — to escape legal punishment for his crime, and robbing her of her childhood.

Whether with parents, or relatives or friends, if California were a separate country, she would have a safe, protective place to go.

Are you that stupid?

Seriously?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:07 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Are you that stupid?

Seriously?

Stop trying to be a bully, didge. Or I'll kick your ass back to Kent. Razz

Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:08 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

Are you that stupid?

Seriously?

Stop trying to be a bully, didge.  Or I'll kick your ass back to Kent.  Razz

ha ha ha

sorry mate, I hate seeing boys like you cry

So its unlikley that I would even hit you, mainly as you are a pussy

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:20 pm

Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:23 pm

Does tha turn you on then Quill?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:41 pm

What has this thread turned into, may I ask?

eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:48 pm

eddie wrote:What has this thread turned into, may I ask?

No idea and still waiting for Quill to explain how toddlers and babies abused, can get to California

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:41 am

eddie wrote:What has this thread turned into, may I ask?

Ask bully-boy. I've lost interest, and am long gone. Sleep

Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum