Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Go down

Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:54 pm



An inside-look at the tactics of the left.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=32&v=k4q-VbAIMzU


Great piss take of the left

Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by Andy on Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:00 pm

You read the,Express too much.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 5188
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 62
Location : Has declared war against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:02 pm

Angry Andy wrote:You read the,Express too much.


You never even watched it did you Andy?

Come on its like listening to wolf, Veya and Quill.... Laughing

Espically the part about failed socialism, claiming its not real socialism

Where is your sense of humour mate?

lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by gelico on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:29 pm




''oh, Jeremy Corbyn''



gelico

Posts : 2067
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:44 am

Angry Andy wrote:

You read the,Express too much.

Idea

Let's not forget also, Andy, that the likes of Dodger, gelico, DYKnose and Ragga' have proved intellectually incapable of understanding the basic differences between autocratic communism and "democratic socialist states" on the one hand,  and more equitable and successful socialist democracies on the other side..

To their rigid and regimented way of thinking, anyone to the left of Margaret Thatcher and Ronald Reagan's "free market"/supply side/"greed is good"/union-bashing philosophy, is automatically a terrorist-loving freeloading "Marxist" troublemaker.

The presenter in that video really does need to get out a bit more, and smell the roses --  and get a bit of sunshine into that pasty, unhealthy pallor or hers..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6807
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:23 am

ha ha ha ha

Oh dear, did someone ask the wolf to be in this video?

Oh my goodness

Wolf has to go down as the worst apologist of socialism there is

lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:30 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:

You read the,Express too much.

Idea

Let's not forget also, Andy, that the likes of Dodger, gelico, DYKnose and Ragga' have proved intellectually incapable of understanding the basic differences between autocratic communism and "democratic socialist states" on the one hand,  and more equitable and successful socialist democracies on the other side..

To their rigid and regimented way of thinking, anyone to the left of Margaret Thatcher and Ronald Reagan's "free market"/supply side/"greed is good"/union-bashing philosophy, is automatically a terrorist-loving freeloading "Marxist" troublemaker.

The presenter in that video really does need to get out a bit more, and smell the roses --  and get a bit of sunshine into that pasty, unhealthy pallor or hers..





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcjbI6RjRTo

Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:04 am

because individual freeedom is and always was a lie 
it never existed and doesn't exist 

Only Dumbass dinguses are still Enthralled by that lie  Razz Razz Razz

My God, the fools that sell their soul from the promise that 'There will be cake' 

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19030
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:34 am

Arrow

Didge still can't rationally argue his support for his "greed is good"/"stuff the workers" standpoint...

All he keeps on doing is posting those lame apologist propaganda videos for his corporatist/free market/Thatcherist overlords..

I wonder why Dodge carries so much contempt and apparent hatred towards average workers and small business owners and poor people  ?

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6807
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by Original Quill on Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:01 am

veya_victaous wrote:because individual freeedom is and always was a lie 
it never existed and doesn't exist 

Only Dumbass dinguses are still Enthralled by that lie  Razz Razz Razz

My God, the fools that sell their soul from the promise that 'There will be cake' 

I was just gonna say...

I can't believe the old world, hackneyed aphorisms he believes. It's like, circa 1949.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 27469
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:07 am

So the above two do not think they have freedoms and are enslaved

wow

I certainly have the freedom to do absolutely anything

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:25 am

Didge wrote:So the above two do not think they have freedoms and are enslaved

wow

I certainly have the freedom to do absolutely anything

I'm not totally Free 

You have the Freedom to do anything you are capable of because you are Very Incapable and have little to know capacity for imagination and invention 

I on the other hand prevented from doing all sorts of things.... which is probably a 'good thing' for you  Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz


Last edited by veya_victaous on Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19030
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:27 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:So the above two do not think they have freedoms and are enslaved

wow

I certainly have the freedom to do absolutely anything

I'm not totally Free 

You have the Freedom to do anything you a capable of because you are Very Incapable and have little to know capacity for imagination and invention 

I on the other hand prevented from doing all sorts of things.... which is probably a 'good thing' for you  Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

The above does not actually reason anything

You simple disagree

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:29 am

Am I free to empty your bank account?


No Dingus  Wink
those that are Capable are Restricted because they are too Capable

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19030
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:30 am

veya_victaous wrote:Am I free to empty your bank account?


No Dingus  Wink
those that are Capable are Restricted because they are too Capable

Yes, as again who is going to stop you?

In fact it happens all the time with people having their money taken by others

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:34 am

police... You see they would Put me in Jail and that would be the End of My Freedom Because YOU ARE NOT FREE to do anything 


You mean you are free to do whatever IF you evade the Law Enforcement and Ignore all concepts of Society  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Freedom is a fraudulent concept to Enthrall the Simple

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19030
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:38 am

veya_victaous wrote:police... You see they would Put me in Jail and that would be the End of My Freedom Because YOU ARE NOT FREE to do anything 


You mean you are free to do whatever IF you evade the Law Enforcement and Ignore all concepts of Society  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Freedom is a fraudulent concept to Enthrall the Simple

The Police have to identify you first and catch

It still means you are free to do so

Your freedom is only denied by being caught and then only for  a certain lengh of time.

It may not even be investigated

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6149273/34-000-probes-dropped-Scotland-Yard-24-hours-leaving-criminals-free.html

In some cases you may even have a suspended sentence, dependent on which country you are in

In reality these laws are there to protect the rights of people, but people are still free to act in any which way they choose

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:25 am

No it doesn't, not by any definition anywhere but you moronic head 
the LAW defines what you are free to do
You are not free to do something when Someone Imposes a consequence for doing it 
Basic definition of freedom  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19030
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:27 am

As Veya has to resort again to abuse

As I said, if anyone atempts to start a mud slining match, I will by-pass and ignore them

I shall leave the post for any others to answer and see whether they think they have freedom to act or not.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:36 am

Didge wrote:
As Veya has to resort again to abuse

As I said, if anyone atempts to start a mud slining match, I will by-pass and ignore them

I shall leave the post for any others to answer and see whether they think they have freedom to act or not.

Razz

Why don't you just do it, and shut the fuck up, Dodger...

Instead of telling us every 20 minutes how you're going to grow up, change your ways, and become a good boy..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6807
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:21 pm

Didge wrote:As Veya has to resort again to abuse

As I said, if anyone atempts to start a mud slining match, I will by-pass and ignore them

I shall leave the post for any others to answer and see whether they think they have freedom to act or not.

To get back the debate on track

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:53 pm

there is no debate
who can debate that 'freedom is defined by the laws' ....  Suspect Suspect
it is indisputable fact 

You just want argue cause your a knob 
THAT is not debating, Your just disagreeing with ZERO basis in reality behind your argument because You wont accept universal definition of Freedom...

Again there is no debate, Just You trying to bully people and force people to pretend accept your stupidity as fact ... or until they get sick of dealing with idiocy and walk away 

This is not Abuse, this is a statement of Fact.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19030
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:39 am

Didge wrote:As Veya has to resort again to abuse

As I said, if anyone atempts to start a mud slining match, I will by-pass and ignore them

I shall leave the post for any others to answer and see whether they think they have freedom to act or not.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:15 am



Like I said there is really NO debate  Wink 

@op 
show them for the idiots that are ... it's not hard with right whingers  Razz Razz Razz

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19030
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:18 am

So as seen my point still stands.

People have the freedom to act with anything

We live in one of the most free societies that there is

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by gelico on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:00 am

Didge wrote:So as seen my point still stands.

People have the freedom to act with anything



the point being made is that we are only as free as the law allows us to be

gelico

Posts : 2067
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:06 am

gelico wrote:
Didge wrote:So as seen my point still stands.

People have the freedom to act with anything



the point being made is that we are only as free as the law allows us to be



Everyone is free to act, just some acts have consequences.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by gelico on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:10 am

Didge wrote:
gelico wrote:


the point being made is that we are only as free as the law allows us to be



Everyone is free to act, just some acts have consequences.

that was exactly the point being made that you were arguing against

if an action has consequences that you dont like then it curtails your freedom somewhat

you are free to drive at 15o miles an hour while drunk but we will take away your licence and possibly lock you up means that it isn't a freedom it is a crime

if you drove at 150 miles an hour while drunk and the cops pulled you over, had a chat and then let you go on your way, that would be freedom

gelico

Posts : 2067
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:13 am

gelico wrote:
Didge wrote:



Everyone is free to act, just some acts have consequences.

that was exactly the point being made that you were arguing against

if an action has consequences that you dont like then it curtails your freedom somewhat

you are free to drive at 15o miles an hour while drunk but we will take away your licence and possibly lock you up means that it isn't a freedom it is a crime

if you drove at 150 miles an hour while drunk and the cops pulled you over, had a chat and then let you go on your way, that would be freedom


That was not the point being made at all and it still fails to see that people are still free to act

Veya, claimed we do not have freedoms, when we do

So people are free to act and even if there is conseuqences you have to be caught

Even when caught, you may not even face any conseuqnces

So you are free to act. That is why murder still happens, as people are free to act.

There is simple possible consequences for some acts

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by gelico on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:17 am

Didge wrote:
gelico wrote:

that was exactly the point being made that you were arguing against

if an action has consequences that you dont like then it curtails your freedom somewhat

you are free to drive at 15o miles an hour while drunk but we will take away your licence and possibly lock you up means that it isn't a freedom it is a crime

if you drove at 150 miles an hour while drunk and the cops pulled you over, had a chat and then let you go on your way, that would be freedom


That was not the point being made at all and it still fails to see that people are still free to act

Veya, claimed we do not have freedoms, when we do

So people are free to act and even if there is conseuqences you have to be caught

Even when caught, you may not even face any conseuqnces

So you are free to act. That is why murder still happens, as people are free to act.

There is simple possible consequences for some acts

like those in North Korea are free to leave the country? Just cos they get killed if they do doesn't mean they aren't free, right?

gelico

Posts : 2067
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:19 am

veya_victaous wrote:because individual freeedom is and always was a lie 
it never existed and doesn't exist 

Only Dumbass dinguses are still Enthralled by that lie  Razz Razz Razz

My God, the fools that sell their soul from the promise that 'There will be cake' 


Here is Veya first post Gelico

We certainly have laws that protect individual freedoms

He only argued this to back a view of socialism through control of individuals

Do you think you do not have freedoms Gelico?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by nicko on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:21 am

I could shoot you in the head, and i'm free to do that if I want ! Mind you i'd be arrested and charged with Murder !
nicko
nicko

Posts : 11295
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:21 am

gelico wrote:
Didge wrote:


That was not the point being made at all and it still fails to see that people are still free to act

Veya, claimed we do not have freedoms, when we do

So people are free to act and even if there is conseuqences you have to be caught

Even when caught, you may not even face any conseuqnces

So you are free to act. That is why murder still happens, as people are free to act.

There is simple possible consequences for some acts

like those in North Korea are free to leave the country?  Just cos they get killed if they do doesn't mean they aren't free, right?


Well that is example of Totalitarism, where individual freedom is denied

The video was rightly showing this is what always happens with socialism

That individual freedom is denied

Veya claimed nobody has individual freedoms

That claim is false


Last edited by Didge on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by gelico on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:24 am

Didge wrote:
gelico wrote:

like those in North Korea are free to leave the country?  Just cos they get killed if they do doesn't mean they aren't free, right?


Well that is example of Totalitarism, where individual freedom is denied


no, they have individual freedom to leave, to do whatever they like. The fact that they have harsher consequences for certain acts than other countries doesn't make them any less free to do as they like

gelico

Posts : 2067
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:26 am

gelico wrote:
Didge wrote:


Well that is example of Totalitarism, where individual freedom is denied


no, they have individual freedom to leave, to do whatever they like.  The fact that they have harsher consequences for certain acts than other countries doesn't make them any less free to do as they like

They do not have individual freedom to leave, there is a huge demilitarized zone, which is protected by thousands of North Korean soldiers stopping them. If you wanted to leave tomorrow you can

The point you are missing it seems, is the video was going off how socialism always denies individual freedoms and it does

veya then claimed we do not have individual fredoms, we do

So again I ask, are you claiming you have no individual freedoms?

Are you denied the right to marry?

Have sex with your husband or partner?

Go to work?

Go to school?

Have friends?

Free speech?

Vote?

I can go on

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by gelico on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:32 am

Didge wrote:
gelico wrote:


no, they have individual freedom to leave, to do whatever they like.  The fact that they have harsher consequences for certain acts than other countries doesn't make them any less free to do as they like

They do not have individual freedom to leave, there is a huge demilitarized zone, which is protected by thousands of North Korean soldiers stopping them. If you wanted to leave tomorrow you can

The point you are missing it seems, is the video was going off how socialism always denies individual freedoms and it does

veya then claimed we do not have individual fredoms, we do

So again I ask, are you claiming you have no individual freedoms?

Are you denied the right to marry?

Have sex with your husband or partner?

Go to work?

Go to school?

Have friends?

Free speech?

Vote?

I can go on


my cousin lived in socialist romania before they left and went to israel

in romania they were free to marry and go to school and have friends and go to work and go out in the evenings etc

i get what you're saying but just think veya brings a good point

gelico

Posts : 2067
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:37 am

gelico wrote:
Didge wrote:

They do not have individual freedom to leave, there is a huge demilitarized zone, which is protected by thousands of North Korean soldiers stopping them. If you wanted to leave tomorrow you can

The point you are missing it seems, is the video was going off how socialism always denies individual freedoms and it does

veya then claimed we do not have individual fredoms, we do

So again I ask, are you claiming you have no individual freedoms?

Are you denied the right to marry?

Have sex with your husband or partner?

Go to work?

Go to school?

Have friends?

Free speech?

Vote?

I can go on


my cousin lived in socialist romania before they left and went to israel

in romania they were free to marry and go to school and have friends and go to work and go out in the evenings etc

i get what you're saying but just think veya brings a good point


I went there too, as well as Hungary, Poland as well under communism, when I played in the Croydon Youth Philharmonic.

They were not free to vote, have free speech, an education indoctrinated and many other freedoms denied

And many people I met, seriously asked me about escaping back with me

Well I do not think he has a good point, as under socialism. In history, people have been denied countless individual freedoms and we certainly have in the west many individual freedoms.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by Jules on Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:26 pm

Didge wrote:



Laughing

The author should learn to spell.
Looks very unprofessional when his logo design contains a glaring & distracting typo.

_________________
"an invincible summer"- Camus
Jules
Jules

Posts : 2970
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:12 am

Didge wrote:
gelico wrote:
Didge wrote:


Well that is example of Totalitarism, where individual freedom is denied


no, they have individual freedom to leave, to do whatever they like.  The fact that they have harsher consequences for certain acts than other countries doesn't make them any less free to do as they like

They do not have individual freedom to leave, there is a huge demilitarized zone, which is protected by thousands of North Korean soldiers stopping them. If you wanted to leave tomorrow you can

The point you are missing it seems, is the video was going off how socialism always denies individual freedoms and it does

veya then claimed we do not have individual fredoms, we do

So again I ask, are you claiming you have no individual freedoms?

Are you denied the right to marry?

Have sex with your husband or partner?

Go to work?

Go to school?

Have friends?

Free speech?

Vote?

I can go on


they have the SAME amount of freedom to break the law as a westerner 

So your contradict your own argument Which is FINE because you were totally wrong as you have now yourself proven  Wink

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19030
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:33 am

Rolling Eyes

Dodger simply keeps on confusing genuine socialism with communism and autocratic systems...

There is simply no point in even trying to debate the subject with an ignorant dolt like him, when that clueless fucker doesn't even recognise the differences between various economic systems..

His very economic ignorance is well demonstrated by the simple fact that he still believes that the sun shines out of Margaret Thatcher's long-dead arse; and that he repeatedly labels veya, Quill and me as "Marxists" and "communists".

The bullshit that Dodger keeps on spouting repeatedly on political and economic topics also brings into question his claims to degrees in history and psychology, as well as he his self-proclaimed "intellectual superiority" over everyone els around here..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6807
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:54 am

I am not confuising anything on socialism

I have stacks of history of socialism in practice to point this out

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:56 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:

They do not have individual freedom to leave, there is a huge demilitarized zone, which is protected by thousands of North Korean soldiers stopping them. If you wanted to leave tomorrow you can

The point you are missing it seems, is the video was going off how socialism always denies individual freedoms and it does

veya then claimed we do not have individual fredoms, we do

So again I ask, are you claiming you have no individual freedoms?

Are you denied the right to marry?

Have sex with your husband or partner?

Go to work?

Go to school?

Have friends?

Free speech?

Vote?

I can go on


they have the SAME amount of freedom to break the law as a westerner 

So your contradict your own argument Which is FINE because you were totally wrong as you have now yourself proven  Wink


They do have the same amount of freedom to break the law but far worse consequences

Talk to the people in concentration camps in North Korea, who are denied religious freedom, political freedom, free speech, gay rights etc

They have far less individuals freedoms than western democracies

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by gelico on Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:09 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:


they have the SAME amount of freedom to break the law as a westerner 

So your contradict your own argument Which is FINE because you were totally wrong as you have now yourself proven  Wink


They do have the same amount of freedom to break the law but far worse consequences

Talk to the people in concentration camps in North Korea, who are denied religious freedom, political freedom, free speech, gay rights etc

They have far less individuals freedoms than western democracies

very true didge, but the point is that no matter what country you are in, you are only as free as the law allows you to be

gelico

Posts : 2067
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reason: Common sense, for the common good

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:10 am

gelico wrote:
Didge wrote:


They do have the same amount of freedom to break the law but far worse consequences

Talk to the people in concentration camps in North Korea, who are denied religious freedom, political freedom, free speech, gay rights etc

They have far less individuals freedoms than western democracies

very true didge, but the point is that no matter what country you are in, you are only as free as the law allows you to be

You mean under that belief system Gelico

Hence back to the first point that was tried to be denied

That socialism, always needs Totalitarianism to work, except with Veya. Who thought socialism must be cool, because nobody has individual freedoms. As seen we do have many individual freedoms. It was a poor attempt to justify totalitarianism.

Hence there clearly is a difference between belief systems on individual freedoms?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum