Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by Didge on Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

A headmaster has sparked fury after introducing 'unisex' toilets for pupils at his secondary school.

Dominic McKeon had the row of standalone toilets built in the run up to the new school year so boys and girls at the Little Lever School in Bolton, Greater Manchester, could use them together during their lunch break.

But parents were furious after only learning of the move when their children returned to classes following the summer holidays.

Several vowed to keep the youngsters off lessons in protest whilst a campaign against the unisex toilets started on Facebook.

Today, Mr McKeon, who was appointed to the school a year after it converted to Academy status in 2016, posted pictures of the new toilets insisting each cubicle has 'male' and 'female' signs in a bid to appease parents.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6138375/Headmaster-sparks-fury-introduces-unisex-toilets-secondary-school.html

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12935
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by Eilzel on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:05 am

Didge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:


You see this is again you not using emphatic intelligence

I do not care who is oustide but clearly some do mate

Do you understand that?

So your view is irrelevant, to where people clearly do

When a person needs to pee and have a dump, they will use one and its certainly not healthy to hold it in

I am using your view on comfortability and breaking taboos, hence why not have them walk around naked?

How is it unhygenic?

Pretty sure you meant 'empathetic' there didge Wink

I'm not saying people have to hold it in. People do choose to mostly because public toilets are often very unhygienic.

My view is that if people were brought up using the same toilets without a fuss, this would very probably have the ultimate effect of making boys and girls less awkward/uncomfortable around each other and might even lead to less issues with abuse since they would not see 'breaking boundaries' as such a monstrous taboo.

We cannot KNOW either way what the long term effect would be.


lol, is that what you are reduced to?

Trying to correct my grammar?

Your view does not have any evidence to back it up

We do however have evidence that unisex changing rooms has led to an increase in sexual abuse

So there is a pretty good idea already, they are clearly not a good idea

If imposed on people who have never used them before it may well be a bad idea.

If you paid any attention at all to what I've been saying it's that this should be started with children who then WONT assault people later in life. And don't try telling me we'll be seeing 6 year old committing such actions Rolling Eyes

And don't be sad about my correcting your misuse of a word, an honest mistake tbf.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6465
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by Didge on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:05 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Didge wrote:


So you are knocking the kids now?

And parents concerned for their children if vunerable

wow

I wonder how you feel in a school that is predominantly religious and they knew you were homosexually and you had the piss taken out of you for this?

But then an exception would be made for you I guess to then use the staff bathroom, being that you are gay

No why should there be an exception for him being gay????

Ffs
If that took place then his parents should complain to the school for bullying!

Fuck all to do with toilets


I seee the point went over your head

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12935
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by SEXY MAMA on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:07 am

Didge wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

No why should there be an exception for him being gay????

Ffs
If that took place then his parents should complain to the school for bullying!

Fuck all to do with toilets


I seee the point went over your head

Nope I know exactly what you wrote

I just showed you how flawed your argument is

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2897
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by Didge on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:07 am

Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:


lol, is that what you are reduced to?

Trying to correct my grammar?

Your view does not have any evidence to back it up

We do however have evidence that unisex changing rooms has led to an increase in sexual abuse

So there is a pretty good idea already, they are clearly not a good idea

If imposed on people who have never used them before it may well be a bad idea.

If you paid any attention at all to what I've been saying it's that this should be started with children who then WONT assault people later in life. And don't try telling me we'll be seeing 6 year old committing such actions Rolling Eyes

And don't be sad about my correcting your misuse of a word, an honest mistake tbf.


I have paid attention and you are trying to enforce an experiment on kids, with no scientific data to back up whether it would be workable. I mean do you not think that is a bad social experiment to try when we do know there is people and even children that sexually abuse others?

It would not matter how you made this become the norm, it would never prevent sexual abuse, but as seen lead to a great risk and tise of this

I am not bothered that you corrected my grammer, I just think its desperate, when you knew what I meant

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12935
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by Didge on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:09 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Didge wrote:


I seee the point went over your head

Nope I know exactly what you wrote

I just showed you how flawed your argument is


So why did not Eilzel react, when it was about making a point how in fact someone gay and having the piss taking out of them, would be allowed to use the staff toilets?

The point was to show this would be the same for many when vunerable and thus then the que for those vunerable would be a mile long

So how about you stop and think to see what I was getting at

Now I have explain this to you

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12935
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by Eilzel on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:14 am

Didge wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:
Didge wrote:


I seee the point went over your head

Nope I know exactly what you wrote

I just showed you how flawed your argument is


So why did not Eilzel react, when it was about making a point how in fact someone gay and having the piss taking out of them, would be allowed to use the staff toilets?

The point was to show this would be the same for many when vunerable and thus then the que for those vunerable would be a mile long

So how about you stop and think to see what I was getting at

Now I have explain this to you

I didn't react because if I addressed every point in your scatter shot posts I'd bore even more easily than I already do.

So you think boys and girls would take the piss out of each other on the toilet? You have such a negative outlook on the world, didge.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6465
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by SEXY MAMA on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:15 am

Didge wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Nope I know exactly what you wrote

I just showed you how flawed your argument is


So why did not Eilzel react, when it was about making a point how in fact someone gay and having the piss taking out of them, would be allowed to use the staff toilets?

He’s being calm about it. No need to get worked up about a few dumb words!

The point was to show this would be the same for many when vunerable and thus then the que for those vunerable would be a mile long

So how about you stop and think to see what I was getting at

Now I have explain this to you

No need to explain it to me

It’s YOU that’s confused!

I’ve already showed you that you have no evidence to back any of your arguments about toilets issues!
You are just making things up as you go along.


Last edited by SEXY MAMA on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2897
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by SEXY MAMA on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:16 am

Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:


So why did not Eilzel react, when it was about making a point how in fact someone gay and having the piss taking out of them, would be allowed to use the staff toilets?

The point was to show this would be the same for many when vunerable and thus then the que for those vunerable would be a mile long

So how about you stop and think to see what I was getting at

Now I have explain this to you

I didn't react because if I addressed every point in your scatter shot posts I'd bore even more easily than I already do.

So you think boys and girls would take the piss out of each other on the toilet? You have such a negative outlook on the world, didge.

Exactly!
You’d be here all bloody day!

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2897
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by Didge on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:17 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Didge wrote:


So why did not Eilzel react, when it was about making a point how in fact someone gay and having the piss taking out of them, would be allowed to use the staff toilets?

He’s being a calm about it. No need to get worked up about a few dumb words!

The point was to show this would be the same for many when vunerable and thus then the que for those vunerable would be a mile long

So how about you stop and think to see what I was getting at

Now I have explain this to you

No need to explain it to me

It’s YOU that’s confused!

I’ve already showed you that you have no evidence to back any of your arguments about toilets issues!
You are just making things up as you go along.


How are they dumb words

Let me dumb this down so you can understand

Already in cases we have people vunerable.

They can and are often allowed to use the staff toilet

If and as seen more people feel uncofmortable about useing the Unisex toilet, of which it will clearly lead to

Then the que for the staff toilet is going to increse is it not?

What evidence have you shown also?

THis should be a giggle considering I have presented evidence

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12935
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by Didge on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:19 am

Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:


So why did not Eilzel react, when it was about making a point how in fact someone gay and having the piss taking out of them, would be allowed to use the staff toilets?

The point was to show this would be the same for many when vunerable and thus then the que for those vunerable would be a mile long

So how about you stop and think to see what I was getting at

Now I have explain this to you

I didn't react because if I addressed every point in your scatter shot posts I'd bore even more easily than I already do.

So you think boys and girls would take the piss out of each other on the toilet? You have such a negative outlook on the world, didge.


So bored that you replied

Negative outlook, or one based on reality, knowing kids are coming to that age of puperty.

That is being realistic

You want to make this about me, when I am positive in many things. This is agin about safeguarding children

You want to ignore that and use children as an experiment, with no consequences of the possible harm

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12935
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by SEXY MAMA on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:21 am

Didge wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

No need to explain it to me

It’s YOU that’s confused!

I’ve already showed you that you have no evidence to back any of your arguments about toilets issues!
You are just making things up as you go along.


How are they dumb words

Let me dumb this down so you can understand

Already in cases we have people vunerable.

They can and are often allowed to use the staff toilet

If and as seen more people feel uncofmortable about useing the Unisex toilet, of which it will clearly lead to

Then the que for the staff toilet is going to increse is it not?

What evidence have you shown also?

THis should be a giggle considering I have presented evidence

Sometimes I wonder what your mental age is

This should be a giggle??? How fucking old are you???

Ok let’s get this straight and hopefully you may learn something!

right so this school has single sex toilets? So a fuss about fuck all really

Secondly if we introduce gender less toilets from nurseries there won’t be a big deal for children growing up.

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2897
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by Didge on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:24 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Didge wrote:


How are they dumb words

Let me dumb this down so you can understand

Already in cases we have people vunerable.

They can and are often allowed to use the staff toilet

If and as seen more people feel uncofmortable about useing the Unisex toilet, of which it will clearly lead to

Then the que for the staff toilet is going to increse is it not?

What evidence have you shown also?

THis should be a giggle considering I have presented evidence

Sometimes I wonder what your mental age is

This should be a giggle??? How fucking old are you???

Ok let’s get this straight and hopefully you may learn something!

right so this school has single sex toilets? So a fuss about fuck all really

Secondly if we introduce gender less toilets from nurseries there won’t be a big deal for children growing up.


Its is a giggle watching you struggle, after coming in so bold, not understanding what I said

So you think its not a fuss

Good for you

what about those who do?

Again you make the same claim as Eilzel, not based on a single shred of evidence

How much do you know about child on child sexual abuse?

Do you think genderless toilets will prevent that or become a risk area?

As seen evidenbce shows it has already led to an increase risk for women and girls in Unisex changing rooms

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12935
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by Eilzel on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:25 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Didge wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

No need to explain it to me

It’s YOU that’s confused!

I’ve already showed you that you have no evidence to back any of your arguments about toilets issues!
You are just making things up as you go along.


How are they dumb words

Let me dumb this down so you can understand

Already in cases we have people vunerable.

They can and are often allowed to use the staff toilet

If and as seen more people feel uncofmortable about useing the Unisex toilet, of which it will clearly lead to

Then the que for the staff toilet is going to increse is it not?

What evidence have you shown also?

THis should be a giggle considering I have presented evidence

Sometimes I wonder what your mental age is

This should be a giggle??? How fucking old are you???

Ok let’s get this straight and hopefully you may learn something!

right so this school has single sex toilets? So a fuss about fuck all really

Secondly if we introduce gender less toilets from nurseries there won’t be a big deal for children growing up.

That last sentence says it all. Exactly right alien

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6465
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:25 am

it works because in the long term it will reduce sexual assaults, by removing the taboos around gender and increasing equality.

it would not prevent the real 'pervert' from committing assault that's true but neither do gendered toilets

realistically it means boys that may lean towards such a nature a reprimanded earlier in life before an more serious incident occurs.

@didge
Do you think gay men perv on you in the bathroom? 
You shouldn't because from a young age they are 'socially taught' bathroom etiquette, so even if they might be inclined to we are taught not to look so they know not to, really for most it is a De-sexualized situation . just like in the future men will 'understand' more respect for women's boundaries and not see them so much as object but as another human being that we treat appropriately in De-sexualized situations and not be 'primitive apes' that can't control themselves because her pants are down

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18397
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by SEXY MAMA on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:25 am

Eilzel wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Sometimes I wonder what your mental age is

This should be a giggle??? How fucking old are you???

Ok let’s get this straight and hopefully you may learn something!

right so this school has single sex toilets? So a fuss about fuck all really

Secondly if we introduce gender less toilets from nurseries there won’t be a big deal for children growing up.

That last sentence says it all. Exactly right alien


_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2897
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by Didge on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:27 am

Eilzel wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Sometimes I wonder what your mental age is

This should be a giggle??? How fucking old are you???

Ok let’s get this straight and hopefully you may learn something!

right so this school has single sex toilets? So a fuss about fuck all really

Secondly if we introduce gender less toilets from nurseries there won’t be a big deal for children growing up.

That last sentence says it all. Exactly right alien


So again my points to you

How much do you know about child on child sexual abuse?

Do you think genderless toilets will prevent that or become a risk area?

As seen evidenbce shows it has already led to an increase risk for women and girls in Unisex changing rooms

You can give each other a pat on the back all day long, but the points will stand unanswered by you both

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12935
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by SEXY MAMA on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:28 am

Didge wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Sometimes I wonder what your mental age is

This should be a giggle??? How fucking old are you???

Ok let’s get this straight and hopefully you may learn something!

right so this school has single sex toilets? So a fuss about fuck all really

Secondly if we introduce gender less toilets from nurseries there won’t be a big deal for children growing up.


Its is a giggle watching you struggle, after coming in so bold, not understanding what I said

So you think its not a fuss

Good for you

what about those who do?

Again you make the same claim as Eilzel, not based on a single shred of evidence

How much do you know about child on child sexual abuse?

Do you think genderless toilets will prevent that or become a risk area?

As seen evidenbce shows it has already led to an increase risk for women and girls in Unisex changing rooms

How much do you know about child abuse?

I’ve not heard of sexual abuses taking places in toilets!

You are confusing your tiny brain with toilets AND CHANGING ROOMS

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2897
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by Didge on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:30 am

veya_victaous wrote:it works because in the long term it will reduce sexual assaults, by removing the taboos around gender and increasing equality.

it would not prevent the real 'pervert' from committing assault that's true but neither do gendered toilets

realistically it means boys that may lean towards such a nature a reprimanded earlier in life before an more serious incident occurs.

@didge
Do you think gay men perv on you in the bathroom? 
You shouldn't because from a young age they are 'socially taught' bathroom etiquette, so even if they might be inclined to we are taught not to look so they know not to, really for most it is a De-sexualized situation . just like in the future men will 'understand' more respect for women's boundaries and not see them so much as object but as another human being that we treat appropriately in De-sexualized situations and not be 'primitive apes' that can't control themselves because her pants are down

Based on what evidence?

As seen the evidence shows it has led to an increase in sexual asbuse of women and girls in unisex changing rooms

I have no issue with gay people and have been chatted up by gay men. I take it as a compliment

So no idea why you bring that up

So again do you understand child on child sexual abuse?


_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12935
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:31 am

@Sexy Mama

 Great to see you back and Love Your work Laughing Laughing Laughing
  

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18397
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by Didge on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:32 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Didge wrote:


Its is a giggle watching you struggle, after coming in so bold, not understanding what I said

So you think its not a fuss

Good for you

what about those who do?

Again you make the same claim as Eilzel, not based on a single shred of evidence

How much do you know about child on child sexual abuse?

Do you think genderless toilets will prevent that or become a risk area?

As seen evidenbce shows it has already led to an increase risk for women and girls in Unisex changing rooms

How much do you know about child abuse?

I’ve not heard of sexual abuses taking places in toilets!

You are confusing your tiny brain with toilets AND CHANGING ROOMS

So you basically have no idea then


_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12935
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by SEXY MAMA on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:32 am

veya_victaous wrote:@Sexy Mama

 Great to see you back and Love Your work Laughing Laughing Laughing
  

Thank you x

cheers

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2897
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:33 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:it works because in the long term it will reduce sexual assaults, by removing the taboos around gender and increasing equality.

it would not prevent the real 'pervert' from committing assault that's true but neither do gendered toilets

realistically it means boys that may lean towards such a nature a reprimanded earlier in life before an more serious incident occurs.

@didge
Do you think gay men perv on you in the bathroom? 
You shouldn't because from a young age they are 'socially taught' bathroom etiquette, so even if they might be inclined to we are taught not to look so they know not to, really for most it is a De-sexualized situation . just like in the future men will 'understand' more respect for women's boundaries and not see them so much as object but as another human being that we treat appropriately in De-sexualized situations and not be 'primitive apes' that can't control themselves because her pants are down

Based on what evidence?

As seen the evidence shows it has led to an increase in sexual asbuse of women and girls in unisex changing rooms

I have no issue with gay people and have been chatted up by gay men. I take it as a compliment

So no idea why you bring that up

So again do you understand child on child sexual abuse?


Do you understand what EDUCATING is?

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18397
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by Didge on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:33 am

According to MailOnline, the family in Australia have struggled with the boy's crippling anxiety and fears since he was abused in the school bathroom.

They claim the boy – who has a mild form of autism – was brushed off by three teachers after confiding in them.

Finally it is reported he told his mum another boy had “touched him when he went to the toilet”.

“At that point I didn't know the extent of what happened, I was in shock,” the mother told MailOnline.



https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3086658/boy-sexually-abused-every-day-by-classmate-letter/



_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12935
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by SEXY MAMA on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:33 am

Didge wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

How much do you know about child abuse?

I’ve not heard of sexual abuses taking places in toilets!

You are confusing your tiny brain with toilets AND CHANGING ROOMS

So you basically have no idea then


I think you are the one that’s clueless and is arguing for the sake of it.

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2897
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by Didge on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:34 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:

Based on what evidence?

As seen the evidence shows it has led to an increase in sexual asbuse of women and girls in unisex changing rooms

I have no issue with gay people and have been chatted up by gay men. I take it as a compliment

So no idea why you bring that up

So again do you understand child on child sexual abuse?


Do you understand what EDUCATING is?

So you have no idea either

Here to help you


http://www.stopitnow.org/sites/default/files/documents/files/do_children_sexually_abuse_other_children_0.pdf

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12935
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by SEXY MAMA on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:35 am

Didge wrote:According to MailOnline, the family in Australia have struggled with the boy's crippling anxiety and fears since he was abused in the school bathroom.

They claim the boy – who has a mild form of autism  – was brushed off by three teachers after confiding in them.

Finally it is reported he told his mum another boy had “touched him when he went to the toilet”.

“At that point I didn't know the extent of what happened, I was in shock,” the mother told MailOnline.



https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3086658/boy-sexually-abused-every-day-by-classmate-letter/



One horrible incident!

Happened in a SINGLE SEX toilet

Do you see the difference here?


_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2897
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by Didge on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:36 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Didge wrote:

So you basically have no idea then


I think you are the one that’s clueless and is arguing for the sake of it.

That is up to you to think so, what is more important is that you counte my points

Happy that you bitch about me all day long to be honest

That does nothing to counter my points

So you know nothing about child on child abuse

You think its good to have a social experiment played out on children. Even though as seen women and children have an increased risk of sexual abuse in Unisex changing rooms

wow

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12935
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by SEXY MAMA on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:37 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Do you understand what EDUCATING is?

So you have no idea either

Here to help you


http://www.stopitnow.org/sites/default/files/documents/files/do_children_sexually_abuse_other_children_0.pdf

Omg!

Who said children don’t get abused by children?????

Lie down and breathe ffs

You are all over the place.

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2897
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by Didge on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:37 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Didge wrote:According to MailOnline, the family in Australia have struggled with the boy's crippling anxiety and fears since he was abused in the school bathroom.

They claim the boy – who has a mild form of autism  – was brushed off by three teachers after confiding in them.

Finally it is reported he told his mum another boy had “touched him when he went to the toilet”.

“At that point I didn't know the extent of what happened, I was in shock,” the mother told MailOnline.



https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3086658/boy-sexually-abused-every-day-by-classmate-letter/



One horrible incident!

Happened in a SINGLE SEX toilet

Do you see the difference here?


That is just example to show, again you are not aware of sexul abuse

again

http://www.stopitnow.org/sites/default/files/documents/files/do_children_sexually_abuse_other_children_0.pdf

So if it happens in single sex toilets

Is it then going to lead to an increase risk for girls, with boys together?

Take your time on that

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12935
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by Didge on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:38 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Didge wrote:

So you have no idea either

Here to help you


http://www.stopitnow.org/sites/default/files/documents/files/do_children_sexually_abuse_other_children_0.pdf

Omg!

Who said children don’t get abused by children?????

Lie down and breathe ffs

You are all over the place.

So you now understand they do get abused

So again, how is unisex toilets, going to reduce child sex abuse?

Or will it increase the risk?

We see that this has happened with changing rooms

Maybe the penny will drop soon I guess

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12935
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by SEXY MAMA on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:39 am

Didge wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

I think you are the one that’s clueless and is arguing for the sake of it.

That is up to you to think so, what is more important is that you counte my points

Happy that you bitch about me all day long to be honest

That does nothing to counter my points

So you know nothing about child on child abuse

You think its good to have a social experiment played out on children. Even though as seen women and children have an increased risk of sexual abuse in Unisex changing rooms

wow

Ffs do you even bother to read?

CHANGING ROOMS ARE NOT TOILETS

who bitches about you on here all day? I’m not even here that much and you certainly are not worthy of my thoughts!

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2897
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by Didge on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:40 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Didge wrote:

That is up to you to think so, what is more important is that you counte my points

Happy that you bitch about me all day long to be honest

That does nothing to counter my points

So you know nothing about child on child abuse

You think its good to have a social experiment played out on children. Even though as seen women and children have an increased risk of sexual abuse in Unisex changing rooms

wow

Ffs do you even bother to read?

CHANGING ROOMS ARE NOT TOILETS

who bitches about you on here all day? I’m not even here that much and you certainly are not worthy of my thoughts!

So you do understand that these bathrooms are still unisex areas?

I guess the penny is not going to drop anytime soon then

So again as seen it has led to an increase risk of sexual abuse

Do you understand that

Its a unisex area where this is happenning

These bathrooms are also unisex


_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12935
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by Didge on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:41 am

I notice not a single person took on Lord Foul's point

lol

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12935
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:16 pm



Typical of Didge's deflection tactics...

Introduce a new topic into the thread -- in this case, the number and type of changerooms that should be provided at schools..

Simply so that Dodgey ol' Didgeri' can keep the arguments coming for another day or two.

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6073
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by nicko on Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:20 pm

Why do people keep "experimenting" with Childrens lived ?
avatar
nicko

Posts : 9911
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by Didge on Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:58 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

Typical of Didge's deflection tactics...

Introduce a new topic into the thread -- in this case, the number and type of changerooms that should be provided at schools..

Simply so that Dodgey ol' Didgeri' can keep the arguments coming for another day or two.

What new topic was that?

The one where you claim me and tommy wanted 64 different types of toilets and ended up with egg on your face?

Laughing

The point is about unisex areas

You want to name them bathrooms, changerooms, to me they are all the same and even more so to those abused within them

That is why the left are constantly and mindnumbingly so stupid on this

Even worse they constantly want to allow the abuse of people with their idiotic social experiments

Even when more people have been abused and raped within them, they will claim they are a success

That is the extenct of their stupidity

I mean for me to show that it has led to more people suffereing sexual abuse and for then idiots to claim it would be good for society. Shows the extent of their idiocy

How many more people have to suffer at the hands of left wing dire social experiments until they wake up and see their recognise their own stupidity here?

Not one wanted to look at the actual problem of child on child abuse

All they wanted to factor is a belief this would some how make all children as if they had taken cannabis. With never one them ever having tried cannabis. That this would never make them being sexually abusive. It shows the extenct of their ignorance of child on child sexual abuse. They think they can socially engineer people to behave a certain way. It shows they have no idea about the actual physchology of sexual abuse.

This is why they are stupid and not one of them could even present evidence to back up their claims. They offered bullshit and were happy to to then use children in such an experiment with no consequence of any possible harm to then

That is blatant negligence.

That is the extent of the stupidity of their arguemnt, even more when such a social experiment has been played out in unisex changing rooms. leading to more women and girls being sexually abused

So you will excuse me, why I mock and condescend the ignorance of the left. The very same people who tried to cover up the rape and abuse of tens of thousands of girls by grooming gangs

They are least qualified to say what is best for children

As they care more about Political correctness, than what is best for children or the safeguarding of children

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12935
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by Didge on Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:24 pm

nicko wrote:Why do people keep "experimenting" with Childrens lived ?


Exactly mate

How many children are going to need to suffer for them to understand why their concepts and views do not work

I mean how much more evidence do they need with changing rooms being a higher risk to women and girls

It shows they have no concept what psychologically leads to people going on to sexually abuse others

Socially enginnering toddlers into toilets together is not going to solve that

Its going to make that problem ten times worse. As already seen with unisex changing rooms

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12935
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by Didge on Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:30 pm

Do you know what

Ben was emphatically right the other day, about people trying to make me knuckle down more. As this is what is happenning more and more in society, the more the left push their poor Far leftist PC crap ideals on people, the more people will push back and this is what they fail to grasp. They like the religious of the past and even today, try to force their beliefs onto people. 

They have not learnt a thing from the past about how to reason over and show with science how something can be better. They would rather enforce a situation and not care about the consequences

I care about the rights of everyone and for me to sit throuugh this garbage today by those on the left. Where again not one of them could even base this on any scientific evidence. Shows how badly people have become corrupted and brainwashed as religious people are. This is political correctness brainwashing at its worse.

Not one poster, from Eilzel, to Sexy, could offer up any evidence to their view and when faced with evidence to show the opposite with unisex chnaging rooms. They tried poorly I might add to talk about me

That is what the left always do, when shown to have no idea what they are talking about.

Go figure

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12935
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by gelico on Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:27 pm



this all seems a bit pointless

they already have gender based toilets yes? they haven't done away with these, they have just provided more which are unisex. is that right?

if so, i really dont see what all the hoo har is about on this

gelico

Posts : 1513
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by Didge on Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:35 pm

gelico wrote:

this all seems a bit pointless

they already have gender based toilets yes?  they haven't done away with these, they have just provided more which are unisex.  is that right?

if so, i really dont see what all the hoo har is about on this

Not any longer in this school do they have gender based bathrooms

Even if that was the case, why are not parents and children being consulted on this

Well when more and more people are sexually abused as has been the case with unisex changing rooms. Come to me ten years later on this and see how badly this social experiment has been Gelico

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12935
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by gelico on Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:45 pm

Didge wrote:
gelico wrote:

this all seems a bit pointless

they already have gender based toilets yes?  they haven't done away with these, they have just provided more which are unisex.  is that right?

if so, i really dont see what all the hoo har is about on this

Not any longer in this school do they have gender based bathrooms

If they had, then there would not be a problem


so they have replaced teh gender based toilets with unisex toilets? if this is the case it is wrong and i stand with the parents. i wouldn't have minded unisex toilets added as an extra but not to completely replace the old gender based system

gelico

Posts : 1513
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by gelico on Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:46 pm

Didge wrote:
gelico wrote:

this all seems a bit pointless

they already have gender based toilets yes?  they haven't done away with these, they have just provided more which are unisex.  is that right?

if so, i really dont see what all the hoo har is about on this

Not any longer in this school do they have gender based bathrooms

If they had, then there would not be a problem


so they have replaced teh gender based toilets with unisex toilets? if this is the case it is wrong and i stand with the parents. i wouldn't have minded unisex toilets added as an extra but not to completely replace the old gender based system

gelico

Posts : 1513
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by gelico on Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:47 pm



dont knnow why that came out twice


gelico

Posts : 1513
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by Didge on Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:49 pm

gelico wrote:
Didge wrote:

Not any longer in this school do they have gender based bathrooms

If they had, then there would not be a problem


so they have replaced teh gender based toilets with unisex toilets?  if this is the case it is wrong and i stand with the parents.  i wouldn't have minded unisex toilets added as an extra but not to completely replace the old gender based system

Neither would I Gelico

If there is 4 sets of toilets, or changing rooms, then people have choice. I am happy that there is unisex toilets alongside male, female and disabled toilets. Though still see unisex toilets as problematic. Espically being as there has been a rise in sexual abuse in unisex changing rooms.

I think such ideas are not thought out or the consequences of them

Where they have only unisex, to me is just forcing this onto people and they have no choice.

Nobody should be forced into such a situation

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12935
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by Didge on Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:50 pm

gelico wrote:

dont knnow why that came out twice




Laughing

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12935
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:53 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Bullshit!!!


There is no toilet system more efficient than a stand up piss urinal section for males._. Which also leaves cubicle toilets free for those who really need to have a shit._.!


And why should this option be removed from 100% of the male population._.?


Where is the 'respect of individuals/equality of choice' for the male population who want these facilities._.?


Or._. Where is the evidence that the overwhelming majority CHOSE to have any 'unisex' facilities instead of separate designated male female ones._.?

because they are unhygienic  
why not just piss on the wall like a feral dog?  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
jesus you have no class  tongue tongue tongue tongue


A urinal is a wee toilet... ie, a stand up piss receptacle that drains and flushes just the same as a regular toilet, but is designed for stand up pissing only...


So... why not answer the questions... instead of waffling bollocks...!!!???

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 20779
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by Syl on Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:12 pm

I would have hated to share toilets with boys when I was at school.
Times have moved on, but kids are still kids, and I think 11 to 16 year olds should have separate toilets and washbasins.

This school does still have girls only toilets, but the boys have no option other than to use the unisex ones.

The parents were not consulted and according to parents speaking out on local radio they are being ignored when they are trying to speak to the head......even though he has put a statement out saying he will listen carefully to all the parental comments.

Unisex toilets are opening more frequently, and for adults I dont see a problem, kids are different, they are going through changes and probably like to be in a same sex environment when using toilets.

Its not only girls who are sensitive, one mum on the radio said her son aged 13 is going all day without using the toilet because he wont use the unisex ones.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16169
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:14 pm

I sometimes think that "them who knows best" will never be content until every single one of us is androgynous.
avatar
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 1965
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by eddie on Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:53 pm

veya_victaous wrote:@Sexy Mama

 Great to see you back and Love Your work Laughing Laughing Laughing
  


Of course love her work! She’s a Muslim!
I’m surprised you didn’t post more creeping emojis and perhaps pant a little.


_________________
"It's always the same, you're jumping someone else's train” ~ The Cure
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35601
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by nicko on Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:47 pm

Laughing
avatar
nicko

Posts : 9911
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents threaten to keep their children home from school after headmaster introduces unisex toilets at his secondary academy

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum