Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:46 am

SUNRISE has been found to have breached the TV code of practice over a segment on indigenous children.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority investigated the Channel 7 breakfast program over a segment on March 13, in which commentator Prue MacSween said “we need to do (the Stolen Generation) again, perhaps”.
The broadcasting watchdog found the segment “provoked serious contempt on the basis of race” and breached the Commercial Television Industry Code of Practice.
Channel 7 said it was “extremely disappointed” by ACMA’s ruling, arguing it was “censorship” and “a direct assault on the workings of an independent media”.
The panel discussed a report saying Children’s Minister David Gillespie had proposed white families should be able to adopt indigenous children to save them from rape, assault and neglect.
Mr Gillespie later said he did not use the phrase “white families”.
Sunrise host Samantha Armytage introduced the segment by saying: “Post-Stolen Generation, there’s been a huge move to leave Aboriginal children where they are, even if they’re being neglected in their own families.”
She wrongly claimed indigenous children could not be fostered by white families.
Panellist Prue MacSween said during the segment that removing the kids was a “no-brainer” and that there was a “conspiracy of silence and fabricated PC outlook that it’s better to leave them in this dangerous environment”.


MacSween, who was previously criticised for saying Yassmin Abdel-Magied should be run over, added: “Don’t worry about the people who decry and hand-wring and say this will be another Stolen Generation.
“Just like the first Stolen Generation, where a lot of children were taken because it was for their wellbeing, we need to do it again, perhaps.”
NSW Greens MP David Shoebridge, who was one of those to lodge a formal complaint with ACMA, welcomed the decision.
“The segment Sunrise aired was highly offensive, racist and divisive with one commentator going to far as to voice support for the continuation of a Stolen Generation,” he said in a statement.
“The media should be held to account for promoting and profiting off these hurtful, dangerous and backwards views.
“Aboriginal people face systemic disadvantage with critical housing shortages, entrenched poverty and grossly disproportionate rates of imprisonment.
“It’s obscene that anyone would respond to this by urging that we return to the racist child removals that happened under the Stolen Generations.
“Any media organisation that took their duty to report the facts seriously would be focusing on this systematic disadvantage instead of broadcasting throwbacks to the White Australia policy.
“The real test for ACMA now is what safeguards they make sure Channel 7 puts in place so we never again see this sort of racist bile on our TV screens.”
The segment sparked outrage on social media and led to protests at Channel 7’s studios in Martin Place and during an episode of Sunrise filmed on a Gold Coast beach during the Commonwealth Games.

more at source 
https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/morning-shows/seven-breaches-code-over-sunrise-segment-on-indigenous-children/news-story/68dbfb600717bd02d3cab883067f7b09

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:16 am

Smile

Armytage and McSween  == two talentless and clueless city-bred zeroes, with nothing going for them apart from their looks; thinking their racist and sophist opinions mean something...

And being paid $$$hundreds of thousands$$$ for being talking heads for the 7 network..

Probabbly got where they are by sleeping their way up the industry ladder, pushing aside who-knows-how-many more talented and more worthy opponents along the way ?

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6442
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:25 am

Armytage is actually a country girl, but she is definitely a populous piece of window dressing I think she'd just agree with anything.

McSween is a real piece of work and Should be facing consequence in a court of Law. Don't care if what piece of shit like her did in the old days, the old days Were shit if you weren't Rich, Straight and white.


I have notice How Sydney/City Centric the program is now that I have moved out to the country  geek

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by eddie on Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:21 pm

I can’t make out what we are enraged about?

Can one of you nutshell this story please? And point out the racist comments.
I’m not sure I get it.

Thanks.

_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36221
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:09 am

“Don’t worry about the people who decry and hand-wring and say this will be another Stolen Generation.
“Just like the first Stolen Generation, where a lot of children were taken because it was for their wellbeing, we need to do it again, perhaps.

Literally talking about the Crime Against Humanity Committed by Australia Against the Aboriginal people. Saying we need to take Aboriginal Children away from Aboriginal families AGAIN!!!

even though we literally made a national apology and million in compensation. 
any person with any morals what so ever acknowledges was one of biggest Crime committed under the Evil/prejudice policies of Colonialism.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:31 am

eddie wrote:I can’t make out what we are enraged about?

Can one of you nutshell this story please? And point out the racist comments.
I’m not sure I get it.

Thanks.

I dont see any problem in taking away abused children into homes where they will then be loved. In fact this should be striven to happen, that the children come first.

A view to have them placed into families or carers from their own culture should be first, but this is not always possible. They should be allowed to go into homes of other families. No matter the ethnicity and if children are being denied based on the view to only keep them maintained within that ethnic culture. Then children are going to continue to suffer. I think the view is this is happenning where children are being denied, but do not see any hard evidence that they are.

There is nearly 50, 000 children in Australia under the child protection system. Their priorities should come first here

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:54 am

^^^^^
and that's why Anglos tend to be seem as dumb hypocrites   Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

because then some dingus prattles on about Self determination while literally stealing their kids because they didn't raise them like westerners would.

And that is the exact same shit said by Whites in the early 1900's that led to an Acknowledge Crime against Humanity  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

to an Aboriginal or Torres strait Islander to even suggest it is the same as saying we should reopen Auschwitz or restart the 'final solution'

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:06 am

veya_victaous wrote:^^^^^
and that's why Anglos tend to be seem as dumb hypocrites   Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

because then some dingus prattles on about Self determination while literally stealing their kids because they didn't raise them like westerners would.

And that is the exact same shit said by Whites in the early 1900's that led to an Acknowledge Crime against Humanity  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

to an Aboriginal or Torres strait Islander to even suggest it is the same as saying we should reopen Auschwitz or restart the 'final solution'

Can anyone actually translate the above?

Where did I say anything about aboriginies?

Did I say about children from any ethnic background?

So you are claiming there is a problem with abuse within aboriginie families to children then?

What has that got to do with self determination, unless you are making a racist argument they are incapable of making decisions for themselves and only other ethnic groups can do this for them?

So either Veya wants absued children to remain in abused families or he backs my view to place them into the care or families that love them. Hopefully in with careers and families from the same culture and if not into families no matter the ethnicity, to a loving family?


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:19 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:^^^^^
and that's why Anglos tend to be seem as dumb hypocrites   Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

because then some dingus prattles on about Self determination while literally stealing their kids because they didn't raise them like westerners would.

And that is the exact same shit said by Whites in the early 1900's that led to an Acknowledge Crime against Humanity  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

to an Aboriginal or Torres strait Islander to even suggest it is the same as saying we should reopen Auschwitz or restart the 'final solution'

Can anyone actually translate the above?

Where did I say anything about aboriginies?

Did I say about children from any ethnic background?

So you are claiming there is a problem with abuse within aboriginie families to children then?

What has that got to do with self determination, unless you are making a racist argument they are incapable of making decisions for themselves and only other ethnic groups can do this for them?

So either Veya wants absued children to remain in abused families or he backs my view to place them into the care of families that love them. Hopefully in with carers and families from the same culture and if not into families no matter the ethnicity, to a loving family?


And he has given me a red for this post

I would love to see what Eddie thinks here, as i can gurantee she will agree with me 100% on doing what is best for children.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:52 am

umm No I didn't red you post

although i would ask you to READ THE OP before posting if you were under some misapprehension that this was about someone other that Aboriginals. it also Counters or renders moot every single statement you made in defense of Your Defense of the Stealing Children from Aboriginal families 

P.S. eddie can agree all she wants, a bunch of whites Agree'd in 1910  too, it still a crime against humanity Perpetrated by Anglos against Aboriginals

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:58 am

ALSO 
this is not posted for debate, it like many posts is not an opinion piece 

it is reporting the results of investigation by the Federal Authority for media in Australia 


The Australian Communications and Media Authority investigated the Channel 7 breakfast program over a segment on March 13

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:41 am

veya_victaous wrote:^^^^^
and that's why Anglos tend to be seem as dumb hypocrites   Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

because then some dingus prattles on about Self determination while literally stealing their kids because they didn't raise them like westerners would.

And that is the exact same shit said by Whites in the early 1900's that led to an Acknowledge Crime against Humanity  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

to an Aboriginal or Torres strait Islander to even suggest it is the same as saying we should reopen Auschwitz or restart the 'final solution'

People have their own cultures and different ways of raising children.


_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2899
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:30 am

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:I can’t make out what we are enraged about?

Can one of you nutshell this story please? And point out the racist comments.
I’m not sure I get it.

Thanks.

I dont see any problem in taking away abused children into homes where they will then be loved. In fact this should be striven to happen, that the children come first.

A view to have them placed into families or carers from their own culture should be first, but this is not always possible. They should be allowed to go into homes of other families. No matter the ethnicity and if children are being denied based on the view to only keep them maintained within that ethnic culture. Then children are going to continue to suffer. I think the view is this is happenning where children are being denied, but do not see any hard evidence that they are.

There is nearly 50, 000 children in Australia under the child protection system. Their priorities should come first here

Rolling Eyes

Fuck off, Dodge, you pig-ignorant dolt...

Your comments are totally irrelevant to the subject of this thread..

I suggest you acquaint yourself with the British government's "native assimilation" policies from the late 19th century, and the Oz gov'ts Aboriginal policies from the first half of the 20th century --  where individual cases of child abuse were used to justify the widescale removal of children from whole communities, leading to the scandal of the so-called "Stolen Generation" of Aboriginal children being forcibly removed from their families, often with the gov't working hand-in-hand with grazing and mining companies wanting access to certain areas; (shades of the FBI's ongoing wars with certain native American tribes..)  --  before you make an even bigger fool of yourself..

Having those two vacuous channel 7 talking-heads suggesting a return to the "Stolen Generation" would be the equivalent of a couple of the right-wingers suggesting the re-introduction of Hitler's "Final Solution" to solve the "problem" of too much refugee_immigration into Europe  --  we can all imagine you squealing like the old woman you are, if anyone were to suggest that !


Last edited by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6442
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by nicko on Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:31 am

Take no notice Sexy, Veya is always dissing us Brits !  Don't know why,  perhaps he'll tell us some day ? Crying or Very sad
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10509
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by eddie on Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:51 pm

I’m still unclear as to what the crux of this is. Perhaps I’m stupid but I’d like a clear cut three sentence answer.

_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36221
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:56 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Didge wrote:

I dont see any problem in taking away abused children into homes where they will then be loved. In fact this should be striven to happen, that the children come first.

A view to have them placed into families or carers from their own culture should be first, but this is not always possible. They should be allowed to go into homes of other families. No matter the ethnicity and if children are being denied based on the view to only keep them maintained within that ethnic culture. Then children are going to continue to suffer. I think the view is this is happenning where children are being denied, but do not see any hard evidence that they are.

There is nearly 50, 000 children in Australia under the child protection system. Their priorities should come first here

Rolling Eyes

Fuck off, Dodge, you pig-ignorant dolt...

Your comments are totally irrelevant to the subject of this thread..



I dont need to acquaint myself with anything

Eiether you suport helping abused children. Where you look to place them in the care of preferable of their own culture (no matter the ethnicity) if not available, those who are going to love and care for them from a different ethnic group. Or you want to have abused children remain in an abusive environment

The rest of your points have no relevance to mine

Now which do you choose?


Last edited by Didge on Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:58 pm

veya_victaous wrote:umm No I didn't red you post

although i would ask you to READ THE OP before posting if you were under some misapprehension that this was about someone other that Aboriginals. it also Counters or renders moot every single statement you made in defense of Your Defense of the Stealing Children from Aboriginal families 

P.S. eddie can agree all she wants, a bunch of whites Agree'd in 1910  too, it still a crime against humanity Perpetrated by Anglos against Aboriginals


Actually I did post to Eddie and you went off that post

I replied to your poor post that seem to back a view to have abused children remain within an abusive environment

So again the question still stands

Eiether you suport helping abused children. Where you look to place them in the care of preferable of their own culture (no matter the ethnicity) if not available, those who are going to love and care for them from a different ethnic group. Or you want to have abused children remain in an abusive environment



Now which do you choose?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by Syl on Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:02 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:^^^^^
and that's why Anglos tend to be seem as dumb hypocrites   Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

because then some dingus prattles on about Self determination while literally stealing their kids because they didn't raise them like westerners would.

And that is the exact same shit said by Whites in the early 1900's that led to an Acknowledge Crime against Humanity  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

to an Aboriginal or Torres strait Islander to even suggest it is the same as saying we should reopen Auschwitz or restart the 'final solution'

People have their own cultures and different ways of raising children.


Hi SM, it's lovely to see you posting. Smile

I agree that people of different cultures to the majority may have their own ways and traditions when raising children.
As long as they are not breaking the law of the land and the kids are not being neglected or abused....others should not interfere.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 17122
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:54 pm

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:umm No I didn't red you post

although i would ask you to READ THE OP before posting if you were under some misapprehension that this was about someone other that Aboriginals. it also Counters or renders moot every single statement you made in defense of Your Defense of the Stealing Children from Aboriginal families 

P.S. eddie can agree all she wants, a bunch of whites Agree'd in 1910  too, it still a crime against humanity Perpetrated by Anglos against Aboriginals


Actually I did post to Eddie and you went off that post

I replied to your poor post that seem to back a view to have abused children remain within an abusive environment

So again the question still stands

Eiether you suport helping abused children. Where you look to place them in the care of preferable of their own culture (no matter the ethnicity) if not available, those who are going to love and care for them from a different ethnic group. Or you want to have abused children remain in an abusive environment

Now which do you choose?

Rolling Eyes

And still fuckwit Dodge igores the central theme of this thread (the fact that the two ignorant women in the O/P wanted to re-impose the old "stolen children" policies onto todays generation...),  while attempting to deflect onto the seperate theme of child abuse itself, and Dodge's eurocentric demands that his fascist thinking should be imposed onto all of those poor downtrodden children out there --  even the majority not being abused...

After all, fuckwit Didge obviously knows better, bringing his superior fascist eurocentric and authoritarian jntellect to bear onto a problem he refuses to even understand..

And to prove his supreme fuckwittery over everyone else, right here we see him making totally false accusations against veya's position on the actual topic.

Going off on a tangent into something quite separate from the O/P itself.

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6442
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:55 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Didge wrote:


Actually I did post to Eddie and you went off that post

I replied to your poor post that seem to back a view to have abused children remain within an abusive environment

So again the question still stands

Eiether you suport helping abused children. Where you look to place them in the care of preferable of their own culture (no matter the ethnicity) if not available, those who are going to love and care for them from a different ethnic group. Or you want to have abused children remain in an abusive environment



Now which do you choose?

Rolling Eyes

And still fuckwit Dodge igores the central theme of this thread (the fact that the two ignorant women in the O/P wanted to re-impose the old "stolen children" policies onto todays generation...),  while attempting to deflect onto the seperate theme of child abuse itself, and Dodge's eurocentric demands that his fascist thinking should be imposed onto all of those poor downtrodden children out there --  even the majority not being abused...

After all, fuckwit Didge obviously knows better, bringing his superior fascist eurocentric and authoritarian jntellect to bear onto a problem he refuses to even understand..

And to prove his supreme fuckwittery over everyone else, right here we see him making totally false accusations against veya's position on the actual topic.

Going off on a tangent into something quite separate from the O/P itself.

I could care less about the two women, they are idiots. Which the article is centred on child abuse and taking abused children into care oe families, which you and Veya seem to be running scared from answering. Its why you even went off past wrongs by the British.

Now try again


So again the question still stands

Eiether you suport helping abused children. Where you look to place them in the care of preferable of their own culture (no matter the ethnicity) if not available, those who are going to love and care for them from a different ethnic group. Or you want to have abused children remain in an abusive environment



Now which do you choose?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:13 pm

If people would like to see some more information about what I see is a wall of silence in Australia to this growing problem.

As seen both Aboriginies and others are looking to tackle this problem

Like I said is peferrable to have a child placed into the care of someone within their own culture, though if this is not possible then clearly there needs to be a short term care by another loving family

You can read here

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-04-02/aboriginal-children-need-safe-culturally-appropriate-homes/9564006

https://aifs.gov.au/cfca/publications/child-protection-and-aboriginal-and-torres-strait-islander-children

Now clearly there is problems with the adoption process, for the indegeneous. Which these hurdles need to be overcome by the Government.

With Wolf claiming hardly any are abused clearly has his head stuck in the sand

I am all for Aboriginies families to adopt those who have been abused and why the Aussie Governement needs to get its act together on this problem, that denies many the chance to adopt


Last edited by Didge on Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:14 pm

eddie wrote:
I’m still unclear as to what the crux of this is. Perhaps I’m stupid but I’d like a clear cut three sentence answer.

Idea

The Channel 7 network is in trouble over defending the hosts of their television breakfast programme, for having suggested that it would be a good idea to reinstate the authoritarian/draconian pre-WWII gov't policies that took thousands of Aboriginal children away from their families, communities and culture -- using the excuse that because a few hundred of them faced neglect and/or abuse, than it was okay to take thousands of children and force them into foster care (and deliberately breaking their familial ties and cultural heritage in the process).

Having those two empty-headed TV personalities championing dicredited and inhumane "Stolen Generation" policies is the equivalent of having Euro' neo-nazis suggesting that Hitler's "final solution" is the answer to too many refugees flooding into Europe, or seeing some American rednecks favouring attacks against Native Americans to allow mining companies onto their tribal lands..

https://www.australianstogether.org.au/discover/australian-history/stolen-generations

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/insight/explainer/removal-indigenous-children-facts-figures-and-terms-you-need-know

https://www.humanrights.gov.au/publications/face-facts-2012/2012-face-facts-chapter-1

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6442
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:16 pm

Didge wrote:If people would like to see some more information about what I see is a wall of silence in Australia to this growing problem.

As seen both Aboriginies and others are looking to tackle this problem

Like I said is peferrable to have a child placed into the care of someone within their own culture, though if this is not possible then clearly there needs to be a short term care by another loving family

You can read here

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-04-02/aboriginal-children-need-safe-culturally-appropriate-homes/9564006

https://aifs.gov.au/cfca/publications/child-protection-and-aboriginal-and-torres-strait-islander-children

Now clearly there is problems with the adoption process, for the indegeneous. Which these hurdles need to be overcome by the Government.

With Wolf claiming hardly any are abused clearly has his head stuck in the sand

I am all for aborinie families to adopt those who have been abused and why the Aussie Governement needs to get its act together on this problem, that denies many the chance to adopt

Rolling Eyes

Fuck off, arsehole...

You put your foot in it yesterday..

Go and shove your pathetic weasel- mouthed lies up your fascist arse, you lying piece of crap..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6442
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by Vintage on Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:23 pm

The safety of the child comes before everything else surely. If a child has to be removed from its biological family its good that they go to a similar family, ethnically, socially and economically (except in abject poverty I suppose) otherwise the best outcome needs to be accepted.
I'm sure in this day and age a child can be kept in touch with its culture to some extent if they have to be placed in a family of different culture, who should take into account difference in culture.

Vintage

Posts : 1373
Join date : 2013-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:29 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Didge wrote:If people would like to see some more information about what I see is a wall of silence in Australia to this growing problem.

As seen both Aboriginies and others are looking to tackle this problem

Like I said is peferrable to have a child placed into the care of someone within their own culture, though if this is not possible then clearly there needs to be a short term care by another loving family

You can read here

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-04-02/aboriginal-children-need-safe-culturally-appropriate-homes/9564006

https://aifs.gov.au/cfca/publications/child-protection-and-aboriginal-and-torres-strait-islander-children

Now clearly there is problems with the adoption process, for the indegeneous. Which these hurdles need to be overcome by the Government.

With Wolf claiming hardly any are abused clearly has his head stuck in the sand

I am all for aborinie families to adopt those who have been abused and why the Aussie Governement needs to get its act together on this problem, that denies many the chance to adopt

Rolling Eyes

Fuck off,  arsehole...

You put your foot in it yesterday..

Go and shove your pathetic weasel- mouthed lies up your fascist arse, you lying piece of crap..

Wow, what a lovely reply to facts offered to you

I guess the truth hurts

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:32 pm

IT’S the Aussie outback town that — after decades awash with welfare and booze — is front and centre of a shameful child protection crisis.

Heavy on handouts but low on personal responsibility, the Tennant Creek community — at the heart of the country — has been hiding sinister secrets about crimes too ugly to visualise.

The Northern Territory town might have stayed out of sight, out of mind if it wasn’t for the searing media scrutiny of an alleged toddler rape in February that rattled gilded cages all the way to Canberra.

Since then more disturbing cases have come to light.

A 16-year-old allegedly raped a four-year-old boy at the Aboriginal community of Ali Curung, 170km southeast of Tennant Creek, late last month.

Last Tuesday, news.com.au revealed that Tennant Creek police were still investigating an alleged sexual assault of a four-year-old girl — by a teenage male relative — that happened in January.

So serious is the recent spate of child sex crimes that investigators from the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet arrived in Tennant C

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/the-australian-crisis-we-cant-ignore/news-story/8d3f17dfdb928493675db75603b1c658

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:46 pm

Vintage wrote:The safety of the child comes before everything else surely. If a child has to be removed from its biological family its good that they go to a similar family, ethnically, socially and economically (except in abject poverty I suppose) otherwise the best outcome needs to be accepted.
I'm sure in this day and age a child can be kept in touch with its culture to some extent if they have to be placed in a family of different culture, who should take into account difference in culture.

Fair points and agree the child's safety should always come first

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by eddie on Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:33 pm

Surely they should only remove the children who were neglected and not ALL the children...?

Wolf said: using the excuse that because a few hundred of them faced neglect and/or abuse, than it was okay to take thousands of children and force them into foster care (and deliberately breaking their familial ties and cultural heritage in the process).


If that’s correct, then what’s wrong with what he just said in that quote?

_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36221
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:39 pm

eddie wrote:Surely they should only remove the children who were neglected and not ALL the children...?

Wolf said: using the excuse that because a few hundred of them faced neglect and/or abuse, than it was okay to take thousands of children and force them into foster care (and deliberately breaking their familial ties and cultural heritage in the process).


If that’s correct, then what’s wrong with what he just said in that quote?


Nobody is saying children not abused should be forced into care

Where did anyone say that?

What did I say?

We are though talking about today and not the past, which the later is the full point of his post. Where there is a case where many children are being abused today. He is trying to claim this is what would happen.

How exactly?

I mean does that not suggest to you, that this a view to downplay the extent of the abuse going on?

As what evidence is there today that children who have not been abused are being taken into care in numbers?

Nobody suggested children not abused shold be placed into care based on some being abused from that ethnicity

This is about those who have been abused, of which there is clearly many and they should have all the help and support they need.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by Vintage on Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:37 pm

When it comes to culture, are they all worthy, all equal?. Do you have to live your culture daily in order to preserve it? Do you reject any other culture around you and have nothing to do with it?
Many children these days are growing up with one foot in one culture and the other in another, they either choose one over the other or they learn to navigate, hopefully the best bits of both. If they wish to live in today's world they need to learn about the prevailing culture in their country if they decide not to join it then there must be opportunities to go off grid, especially in places like Australia as long as you have the ancient knowledge taught to you.
Cultures are worth recording and remembering, especially ones with such longevity and you can keep festivals and tribal rites alive but not everything in a culture is always good, do we allow infanticide because it was cultural or FGM or child brides of 8 years old married to men at the least three times older than them if not much more. Children everywhere need a safe environment and education so they can decide how they want to live.

Vintage

Posts : 1373
Join date : 2013-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:33 am

eddie wrote:Surely they should only remove the children who were neglected and not ALL the children...?

Wolf said: using the excuse that because a few hundred of them faced neglect and/or abuse, than it was okay to take thousands of children and force them into foster care (and deliberately breaking their familial ties and cultural heritage in the process).


If that’s correct, then what’s wrong with what he just said in that quote?


Because last time White people said that.... 
we committed a crime against humanity, Destroyed dozens of individual cultures and still had 100's of kids raped and abused in the foster homes that were meant to protect them.
 
It's literally about Learning from Past mistakes, and not Repeating them.  


And everyone is a remote community could be classed as neglected, 
did the kids go to school? no cause they were being taught how to hunt gonnas in the desert scrub-lands and the nearest school is 250km away 
Did they take the kid to the doctor, no because even the adults don't go to the doctors because the closest one is 300km away and they don't a car.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:36 am

“Don’t worry about the people who decry and hand-wring and say this will be another Holocaust.
“Just like the first Holocaust, where a lot of children were taken because it was for their wellbeing, we need to do it again, perhaps.”

What is the reaction to that statement? 

So why do you not extend the same to the Aboriginals?

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:47 am

veya_victaous wrote:
eddie wrote:Surely they should only remove the children who were neglected and not ALL the children...?




If that’s correct, then what’s wrong with what he just said in that quote?


Because last time White people said that.... 
we committed a crime against humanity, Destroyed dozens of individual cultures and still had 100's of kids raped and abused in the foster homes that were meant to protect them.
 
It's literally about Learning from Past mistakes, and not Repeating them.  


And everyone is a remote community could be classed as neglected, 
did the kids go to school? no cause they were being taught how to hunt gonnas in the desert scrub-lands and the nearest school is 250km away 
Did they take the kid to the doctor, no because even the adults don't go to the doctors because the closest one is 300km away and they don't a car.


And there you have it. Going off the past and not learning from the past, is creating new mistakes and wrongs.

Does Veya apply this logic to where white children are abused?

Does Veya apply this logic to where Asian children are abused?

Of course not and this is why the Far left do not believe in equality

The last time I looked, Australia was a Multi-ethnic country, run by people from all ethnic groups. To base this on thinking racially and to class this as white thinking, is in essence having a racist mentality. One minute we are told Australia is fair, progressive and multicultured. Yet when there is problems, it then changes to a nation run and only decided upon by white people. 

So which is it?

The Far left apply different standards to different groups. Which is inequality.

If there is no local schools or doctors for some groups in the outback. Then where is this so called progressive multicultured nation of Australians doing something to rectify this? Where is the money being injected into these areas? So that all have the chance of education and health?

All children should be protected and any being abused require the safety of the state and nation to help them

To go off what happened over a century ago when Australians and the descendents of Australians wrongly absued the indegeneous. Is not then reason to believe this the same today. Either you believe in the system that protects all children. Or you do not. If it is the later why have none of you not spoken up before about the social care system, which is meant to protect children

All I am seeing is the same warped mentality that allowed thousands of British white girls to be raped and nothing being done, due to a fear of racism. If that is the case and people are not acting to protect children here, then they are not fit to run governments, the Police or social services.

I have posted evidnce that clearly shows there is a real problem of abuse going on, espcially sexual abuse. To deny this, based off the past shows that people are willing to allow children to remain neglected and abused in order to not offend an ethnic group. That is PC driven and does nothing to help that actual ethnic group or the people being abused.

This is not the 19th century, but the 21st century and all children should be safeguarded from harm and abuse.


Last edited by Didge on Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:45 am

Yes Fuhrer  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

and Yes you post does show you are too ignorant to follow what is happening at all. and should never have commented at all on a topic that you are so Ignorant on .... not a single part of your post is in any way shape or form relevant 

and I Restate my comment, People like you are the reason most races think Anglos are Arrogant Ignorant wankers 
Cause Only an Anglo is so Fucked in the head to think they 'protect' children by taking out of their community away from their families and forgetting them in foster care  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:50 am

veya_victaous wrote:Yes Fuhrer  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

and Yes you post does show you are too ignorant to follow what is happening at all. and should never have commented at all on a topic that you are so Ignorant on .... not a single part of your post is in any way shape or form relevant 

and I Restate my comment, People like you are the reason most races think Anglos are Arrogant Ignorant wankers 
Cause Only an Anglo is so Fucked in the head to think they 'protect' children by taking out of their community away from their families and forgetting them in foster care  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes


Really?

Yes you have countless views on me, xenophobic views on Europeans and nothing that is actually based on what I said to you. I actually said to place them into the care of families from their own culture and if this is not possible at the time. To other loving families, but hey you always have to lie when your argument is showned to be flawed and poor.

It also proves. I do not often start the abuse, that is you and Wolf. You have both done so througouth this thread when none was done to you. As seen I am not bothered by this and ignore this.

See how easy it is?

So here they are again and maybe someone would like to actually tackle my points

And there you have it. Going off the past and not learning from the past, is creating new mistakes and wrongs.

Does Veya apply this logic to where white children are abused?

Does Veya apply this logic to where Asian children are abused?

Of course not and this is why the Far left do not believe in equality

The last time I looked, Australia was a Multi-ethnic country, run by people from all ethnic groups. To base this on thinking racially and to class this as white thinking, is in essence having a racist mentality. One minute we are told Australia is fair, progressive and multicultured. Yet when there is problems, it then changes to a nation run and only decided upon by white people. 

So which is it?

The Far left apply different standards to different groups. Which is inequality.

If there is no local schools or doctors for some groups in the outback. Then where is this so called progressive multicultured nation of Australians doing something to rectify this? Where is the money being injected into these areas? So that all have the chance of education and health?

All children should be protected and any being abused require the safety of the state and nation to help them

To go off what happened over a century ago when Australians and the descendents of Australians wrongly absued the indegeneous. Is not then reason to believe this the same today. Either you believe in the system that protects all children. Or you do not. If it is the later why have none of you not spoken up before about the social care system, which is meant to protect children

All I am seeing is the same warped mentality that allowed thousands of British white girls to be raped and nothing being done, due to a fear of racism. If that is the case and people are not acting to protect children here, then they are not fit to run governments, the Police or social services.

I have posted evidnce that clearly shows there is a real problem of abuse going on, espcially sexual abuse. To deny this, based off the past shows that people are willing to allow children to remain neglected and abused in order to not offend an ethnic group. That is PC driven and does nothing to help that actual ethnic group or the people being abused.

This is not the 19th century, but the 21st century and all children should be safeguarded from harm and abuse.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by nicko on Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:48 am

"most races think that Anglo's are Arrogant Ignorant Wankers" ! how do you know that, you Arrogant Ignorant Wanker ? Have you been around the World and asked everyone ? Your 35 years and think you have the right to class all Anglo's [as you call us] . You have consistently shown on this Forum that you are the most Racist person on here, I could say that most persons around the World see Aussies as Lager swilling Surf Boarding louts, but I would be wrong, the same as you are in your description of us ! Why are you so down on us Brits ? You are forever blaming us for the Words ills, You are an Ignorant, Racist Wanker and every one can see it ! Pull your fucking neck in and leave us alone !
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10509
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:37 am

nicko wrote:  "most races think that Anglo's are Arrogant Ignorant Wankers" !   how do you know that, you Arrogant Ignorant Wanker ?    Have you been around the World and asked everyone ?  Your 35 years and think you have the right to class all Anglo's [as you call us] . You have consistently shown on this Forum that you are the most Racist person on here, I could say that most persons around the World see Aussies as Lager swilling Surf Boarding louts, but I would be wrong, the same as you are in your description of us ! Why are you so down on us Brits ?  You are forever blaming us for the Words ills,  You are an Ignorant, Racist Wanker and every one can see it !   Pull your fucking neck in and leave us alone !


why yes I am an Half Anglo, So I also get tarred with the same brush of 'Arrogant Ignorant Wanker' 
YES Around the world if you ask and honest opinion they will tell you that majority of us are Arrogant Ignorant Wankers. 
People like Didge and Yourself Prove it true 

AND Anglo is not Brit you nationalist nincompoop  tongue


I could say that most persons around the World see Aussies as Lager swilling Surf Boarding louts, but I would be wrong, 
You would NOT be wrong, Most people around the world Do think that .... and that we have pet kangaroos.  Rolling Eyes
I have ZERO problem with you saying that not a single part of that is inaccurate  Cool

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by nicko on Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:30 am

Anglo's are not Brits ,? what about Anglo- Saxons ? where did that come from?

Answer the question , why do you hate us Brits ?
Your always finding fault with us, I asked you once did a Brit steal your girl friend? Or did the school you went to fill your mind with anti-Brit crap ? Something made you racist against Brits, I wish you'd come clean ! By the way I hold dual Nationality Aussie/ Brit, so i'm only half guilty of what you accuse us of.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10509
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:49 pm

Syl wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

People have their own cultures and different ways of raising children.


Hi SM, it's lovely to see you posting. Smile


I agree that people of different cultures to the majority may  have their own ways and traditions when raising children.
As long as they are not breaking the law of the land and the kids are not being neglected or abused....others should not interfere.

Hey Syl,

Thank you x

Indeed. And that’s what I meant, people bring up their children differently according to their own cultures, as long as it’s not abuse it should be fine.

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2899
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by Syl on Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:01 pm



SEXY MAMA wrote:
Syl wrote:

Hi SM, it's lovely to see you posting. Smile


I agree that people of different cultures to the majority may  have their own ways and traditions when raising children.
As long as they are not breaking the law of the land and the kids are not being neglected or abused....others should not interfere.

Hey Syl,

Thank you x

Indeed. And that’s what I meant, people bring up their children differently according to their own cultures, as long as it’s not abuse it should be fine.

Exactly.....and as long as they dont break the laws of the country they are living in. x

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 17122
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by eddie on Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:28 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
eddie wrote:Surely they should only remove the children who were neglected and not ALL the children...?

Wolf said: using the excuse that because a few hundred of them faced neglect and/or abuse, than it was okay to take thousands of children and force them into foster care (and deliberately breaking their familial ties and cultural heritage in the process).


If that’s correct, then what’s wrong with what he just said in that quote?


Because last time White people said that.... 
we committed a crime against humanity, Destroyed dozens of individual cultures and still had 100's of kids raped and abused in the foster homes that were meant to protect them.
 
It's literally about Learning from Past mistakes, and not Repeating them.  


And everyone is a remote community could be classed as neglected, 
did the kids go to school? no cause they were being taught how to hunt gonnas in the desert scrub-lands and the nearest school is 250km away 
Did they take the kid to the doctor, no because even the adults don't go to the doctors because the closest one is 300km away and they don't a car.

I was actually agreeing with Wolf. I asked Didge, what was wrong with the part that I quoted of Wolf’s post.

_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36221
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:48 pm

nicko wrote:  "most races think that Anglo's are Arrogant Ignorant Wankers" !   how do you know that, you Arrogant Ignorant Wanker ?    Have you been around the World and asked everyone ?  Your 35 years and think you have the right to class all Anglo's [as you call us] . You have consistently shown on this Forum that you are the most Racist person on here, I could say that most persons around the World see Aussies as Lager swilling Surf Boarding louts, but I would be wrong, the same as you are in your description of us ! Why are you so down on us Brits ?  You are forever blaming us for the Words ills,  You are an Ignorant, Racist Wanker and every one can see it !   Pull your fucking neck in and leave us alone !


He calls me an Anglo, yet I am Irish/Maltese/Sicillian

Only a couple of million people are descended from the Anglo Saxons in this country and shows the extent of his ignorance of history and the people of this country

Yes its very much xenophobic his beliefs, because Angles became the bases for what became the English people. Where he ignores the fact that is simple a culture change. Which had happened already with the celts, the Romans, the Vikings, Normans etc

The problem with Veya is his led by identity Politics

Look at the poor views that he and Wolf made here

They are fearful of what happened over a century ago to indegeneous children, more than they are concerned with helping indegeneous children being abused today. They claim to come from this progressive paradise that is multicultured, yet it cannot provide local schools or health services to indegenous groups in the outback

That I find appalling, where any child, no matter their ethnicity, should be safeguarded from abuse, of which in this instance there has been a rise. They dont want to actually talk about this problem and thus enter and invoke racism into the equation and problems from the past. Never learning from them. Claiming as if now that safeguarding abused children is some how a wrong only thought up by "white" people. Where there is plenty from the indegeneous community that want to also help and safeguard indegeneous children being abused. 

The problem again in Australia is many indegeneous couples find it difficult to adopt, by present policies. Where it should be made easier, thus then abused indegeneous children can then be adopted by couples from their own culture. The system needs to be imporved

Again you will find that such identity politics is emphatically coming from the left

When Australia is seen in a good light, its based on Multiculture, when bad, "white" people are blamed for this, when its the Australian governement and generally the people that is to blame. Who have an appalling track record of mistreatment to the indegeneous population.

The safeguarding of children should always come first, not any beliefs or identity politics.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:58 am

nicko wrote:Anglo's are not Brits ,?     what about Anglo- Saxons ?    where did that come from?    

Answer the question ,   why do you hate us Brits ?
Your always finding fault with us,  I asked you once did a Brit steal your girl friend?   Or did the school you went to fill your mind with anti-Brit crap ?   Something made you racist against Brits, I wish you'd come clean !   By the way I hold dual Nationality Aussie/ Brit, so i'm only half guilty of what you accuse us of.    

Am I British?  No
Am I part Anglo? Yes
Most 'Modern Anglos'* alive today are North American Not British  Wink

You really are sad if you think what I post constitutes hate 
And It is you filled with Pro British CRAP not the other way around  tongue tongue tongue

I am JUST as Guilty it my Ancestry too 
there is nothing wrong with just Admitting the Truth  Cool


*Modern Anglos being any of the Anglo subgroups including those that have migrated out of Britain (Not specifically the Angles only a dumb as would think that) 
Anglo-Saxon and Anglo-Celtic being the Major ones leaving Britain but in Australia we tend to be more mixed for example myself 'Anglo-Celtic-Frankish-Visigoth'

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:25 am

veya_victaous wrote:Yes Fuhrer  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

and Yes you post does show you are too ignorant to follow what is happening at all. and should never have commented at all on a topic that you are so Ignorant on .... not a single part of your post is in any way shape or form relevant 

and I Restate my comment, People like you are the reason most races think Anglos are Arrogant Ignorant wankers 
Cause Only an Anglo is so Fucked in the head to think they 'protect' children by taking out of their community away from their families and forgetting them in foster care  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes


So the question remains why is Veya reffering to me as an Anglo and clearly British people by the above

Based on his claim of Anglo's he says this is people in the US and Australia originally from Britain

So based on his claim, he thinks because of me, people think Australians and Americans are ignorant wankers

When I am ethnically Irish/Maltese/Sicillian



Its so easy to catch someone out lying

Cool

So there is your answer Nicko and that Veya, constantly gets himself caught up lying about what he said previously

Conclusion

He is emphatically xenophobic as well as antisemitic

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:46 am

Rolling Eyes

Why don't you fuck off, and set up a separate thread on unfair discrimination against nationalist British snowflakes, Dodge ???

You couldn't drag this thread more off topic if you tried..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6442
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:48 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Rolling Eyes

Why don't you fuck off, and set up a separate thread on unfair discrimination against nationalist British snowflakes, Dodge  ???

You couldn't drag this thread more off topic if you tried..


I see Potty mouth has chipped in again

My points were in line with what is in line being discussed in the article

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:Yes Fuhrer  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

and Yes you post does show you are too ignorant to follow what is happening at all. and should never have commented at all on a topic that you are so Ignorant on .... not a single part of your post is in any way shape or form relevant 

and I Restate my comment, People like you are the reason most races think Anglos are Arrogant Ignorant wankers 
Cause Only an Anglo is so Fucked in the head to think they 'protect' children by taking out of their community away from their families and forgetting them in foster care  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes


So the question remains why is Veya reffering to me as an Anglo and clearly British people by the above

Based on his claim of Anglo's he says this is people in the US and Australia originally from Britain

So based on his claim, he thinks because of me, people think Australians and Americans are ignorant wankers

When I am ethnically Irish/Maltese/Sicillian



Its so easy to catch someone out lying

Cool

So there is your answer Nicko and that Veya, constantly gets himself caught up lying about what he said previously

Conclusion

He is emphatically xenophobic as well as antisemitic


Your White dumb fuck  Wink

do you think Asian, Middle Easterners or new worlders Differentiate between which Little tribe your white ass is from ?

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:24 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:


So the question remains why is Veya reffering to me as an Anglo and clearly British people by the above

Based on his claim of Anglo's he says this is people in the US and Australia originally from Britain

So based on his claim, he thinks because of me, people think Australians and Americans are ignorant wankers

When I am ethnically Irish/Maltese/Sicillian



Its so easy to catch someone out lying

Cool

So there is your answer Nicko and that Veya, constantly gets himself caught up lying about what he said previously

Conclusion

He is emphatically xenophobic as well as antisemitic


Your White dumb fuck  Wink

do you think Asian, Middle Easterners or new worlders Differentiate between which Little tribe your white ass is from ?

So more racism. Now I am viewed by Veya based on the colour of my skin and proves my point that Veya is driven by identity politics. Middle Easterners are caucasian by the way

Maybe he needs a lesson in why racism is wrong


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:22 am

And Middle easterners will think You are a dumb fuck too because you're 'white and a dumb fuck'

if you can't follow a thread Stop posting 
your just boring everyone with your idiocy we saw the same idiocy yesterday and every day for weeks on end.... it's boring  silent

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:24 am

veya_victaous wrote:And Middle easterners will think You are a dumb fuck too because you're 'white and a dumb fuck'

if you can't follow a thread Stop posting 
your just boring everyone with your idiocy we saw the same idiocy yesterday and every day for weeks on end.... it's boring  silent


So now you seem to think you speak for all Arabs, Iranians, Kurds, Jews, Druze etc that live in the Middle East

Odd, considering you have never set foot out of Australia and been to the Middle east. Your only experince will be the few Australians ethnically Middle Eastern who you have met. Who do not know me. Unless of course you think they are all racist people, basing this on skin colour? 

As seen you think like a racist and this is the danger of identity politics

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sunrise Morning Show Found to have Breached Racism guidelines

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum