What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Syl on Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Eddie asked the question to someone in the  other thread, so.... do we see ourselves as others see us? I doubt it somehow. Laughing

We all have opinions of others on forums, some peoples opinions about us  seems to be set in stone even before they actually read what we have to say ... others are more open minded and actually listen to what our views are, responding to them and not some preconceived notion of what they think we mean....….either way, we all have our favourite posters (yes we do)

So what is your opinion, which may differ greatly from others, about the varied and interesting posters on this forum?

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.

Syl

Posts : 19565
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down


What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Syl on Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:29 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

I dont think most kids are upset when they find out Santa doesnt exist, you time it so they are old enough to accept he is a myth...and tbh, the presents are their priority anyway. We used to tell our son and grandsons that if they sang a tune the fairy tree may drop pennies down for them....I actually think they cottoned on it was us long before we told them …..kids can be cleverer than we are sometimes.Razz

Really?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Is that what parents do also with religion that they believe in?

It does not matter how badly you dress this up, its still based on a lie and if that lie was never started. No child would ever be upset. That is a fact. Its why its appalling how children are brought up around the world based on a diet of lies.

So you admit to lying to your kids

Hence people lie 15% of the time

And this goes back to my point that poeople here will lie in order to not offend

You just proved me right on this, as you do the same with children. Which in reality, you must treat posters as if they are children here? Correct?

Incorrect...we dont have toddlers and young children posting here (though sometimes it seems like it) so we dont have to treat posters the way we treat young kids.

I have already said I dont think telling kids there is a Santa is a lie....it's a harmless gameplay parents tell kids to make Christmas magical....we wont agree so no point discussing that further.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.

Syl

Posts : 19565
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:30 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

Eilzel is homosexual

So its very the same matter

I back tommy to have free speech, but what i dont back is idiot defends the contexts of his speech and claim he is nice

Every post he calls me dodge and not didge. This is based on him being a child more than anything but the point stands. So to claim Tommy posts without abuse is bullshit. You simple except and tolerate the abuse he does give

Now i do not claim to be any saint, but the bullshit you and Eddie give here is farcical to say the least

He has posted the most hateful things towards homosexuals and Eilzel is homsexual. I many times point out about poor beliefs. One of these is Islam. What would your reaction be if I claimed Muslims were abnormal and unnatural?

Seriously, when Sexy is a poster here?

Beliefs are open season to be ridiculed and criticised, but to demean people for who they are is hateful. Which is what Tommy does

So spare me the bullshit

You often call me Sly when you have it on you....so its a bit hypocritical to moan about anyone else deliberately misspelling your name.  Laughing

I know Eilzel is homosexual....if Tommy, for whatever reason doesnt like homosexuality thats his opinion....you either want free speech or you dont. People are allowed to voice their opinions on a relatively free speech forum, and Im sure Eilzel would agree with that.
If Tommy was horrible to Eilzel because of his homosexuality  thats a different matter obviously.

Actually it proves my point, because when I knowingly do so I am being abusive

I certainly have typed wrong at times but at others I will happily admit I did so to annoy

Hence you just proved my point

I admit I am no saint and never claimed to be

Now read slowly and let this point sink in

This is not about Tommy having a right to what he says

I already said he has every right to his opinions

Has that registered in your pea brain?

I object to you and Eddie claiming he is nice when he constantly insults homosexuals classing them as abnormal and unnatural

Has that point sunk in to your feeble mind yet?

Him saying this is being emphatically horrible to Eilzel you idiot. Because he is classing Eilzel as abnormal and unnatural

HAS THAT POINT FUCKING SUNK IN YET?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:32 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

Really?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Is that what parents do also with religion that they believe in?

It does not matter how badly you dress this up, its still based on a lie and if that lie was never started. No child would ever be upset. That is a fact. Its why its appalling how children are brought up around the world based on a diet of lies.

So you admit to lying to your kids

Hence people lie 15% of the time

And this goes back to my point that poeople here will lie in order to not offend

You just proved me right on this, as you do the same with children. Which in reality, you must treat posters as if they are children here? Correct?

Incorrect...we dont have toddlers and young children posting here (though sometimes it seems like it) so we dont have to treat posters the way we treat young kids.

I have already said I dont think telling kids there is a Santa  is a lie....it's a harmless gameplay parents tell kids to make Christmas magical....we wont agree so no point discussing that further.

Yet you do when you try not to offend

Hence my point on people being dishonest and how you are in fact treating like kids

Telling kids there is a santa is not a lie, there is a santa as an icon

Its the lies behind this

You wont agree because, I am emphatically making you look a tit here and why you want to bow out

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Syl on Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:47 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

You often call me Sly when you have it on you....so its a bit hypocritical to moan about anyone else deliberately misspelling your name.  Laughing

I know Eilzel is homosexual....if Tommy, for whatever reason doesnt like homosexuality thats his opinion....you either want free speech or you dont. People are allowed to voice their opinions on a relatively free speech forum, and Im sure Eilzel would agree with that.
If Tommy was horrible to Eilzel because of his homosexuality  thats a different matter obviously.

Actually it proves my point, because when I knowingly do so I am being abusive

I certainly have typed wrong at times but at others I will happily admit I did so to annoy

Hence you just proved my point

I admit I am no saint and never claimed to be

Now read slowly and let this point sink in

This is not about Tommy having a right to what he says

I already said he has every right to his opinions

Has that registered in your pea brain?

I object to you and Eddie claiming he is nice when he constantly insults homosexuals classing them as abnormal and unnatural

Has that point sunk in to your feeble mind yet?

Him saying this is being emphatically horrible to Eilzel you idiot. Because he is classing Eilzel as abnormal and unnatural

HAS THAT POINT FUCKING SUNK IN YET?

Oh dear....Didge feels threatened again so the abuse starts....end of conversation.

As three people have said they feel uncomfortable with this thread I will be happy if a mod wants to close it, it's strayed way off track anyway.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.

Syl

Posts : 19565
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Original Quill on Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:48 pm

Syl wrote:Dont play then Quill. Laughing

You notice, I haven't participated. Although, I must say I appreciate the nice things you said about me. That was quite nice, so my complaint isn't leveled at you.

But, as I've said many times over, I dislike any thread that singles out a person. One that singles out many people, one at a time, is still singling out.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 30677
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Syl on Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:53 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:Dont play then Quill. Laughing

You notice, I haven't participated.  Although, I must say I appreciate the nice things you said about me.  That was quite nice, so my complaint isn't leveled at you.

But, as I've said many times over, I dislike any thread that singles out a person.  One that singles out many people, one at a time, is still singling out.

I say what I mean....in spite of Didge thinking the majority on here are dishonest and sugar coat  views so as not to upset others. Rolling Eyes

I have said above maybe the thread should be closed if people feel uncomfortable with it...it was meant as a bit of lighthearted fun in contrast to all the gloom and doom news stories around.

But maybe in retrospect it wasnt such a good idea. silent

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.

Syl

Posts : 19565
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Original Quill on Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:54 pm

Didge wrote:Every post he calls me dodge and not didge. This is based on him being a child more than anything but the point stands. So to claim Tommy posts without abuse is bullshit. You simple except and tolerate the abuse he does give

I don't think it's malicious at all. You do tend to argue by dodging, changing subjects, arguing the example and ignoring the topic, going down rabbit holes that have nothing to do with the main point.

That is dodging. If the truth hurts, change already. That's the way to avoid an appropriate nickname.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 30677
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Original Quill on Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:01 pm

Didge, sometimes I think you don't know how much you meander while posting.  You are not a thinker, or a processor, and sometimes it even works against you, yourself.

It gives the appearance that you are dodging.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 30677
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:08 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Every post he calls me dodge and not didge. This is based on him being a child more than anything but the point stands. So to claim Tommy posts without abuse is bullshit. You simple except and tolerate the abuse he does give

I don't think it's malicious at all.  You do tend to argue by dodging, changing subjects, arguing the example and ignoring the topic, going down rabbit holes that have nothing to do with the main point.

That is dodging.  If the truth hurts, change already.  That's the way to avoid an appropriate nickname.  

It do not matter whether its intent is malicious or not and again you excuse this and want to sulk about me

Which is hilarious, being as you continually sunk and post up pictures of Trump/yourself when you do

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:10 pm

Original Quill wrote:Didge, sometimes I think you don't know how much you meander while posting.  You are not a thinker, or a processor, and sometimes it even works against you, yourself.

It gives the appearance that you are dodging.

Ah bless you want to cry over me again

Clearly I am a athinker and leave you flapping daily on here

Its why you often resort to having a toddler tantrum

I suggest you man up and try to counter my points which you often in the end talk about me as you are doing now

Its the lefts last desperate attempt in any debate. To attack the poster

I am so used to you doing this with me, I see this as you raising the white flag daily to my intellectual superiority over you....... Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:13 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

Actually it proves my point, because when I knowingly do so I am being abusive

I certainly have typed wrong at times but at others I will happily admit I did so to annoy

Hence you just proved my point

I admit I am no saint and never claimed to be

Now read slowly and let this point sink in

This is not about Tommy having a right to what he says

I already said he has every right to his opinions

Has that registered in your pea brain?

I object to you and Eddie claiming he is nice when he constantly insults homosexuals classing them as abnormal and unnatural

Has that point sunk in to your feeble mind yet?

Him saying this is being emphatically horrible to Eilzel you idiot. Because he is classing Eilzel as abnormal and unnatural

HAS THAT POINT FUCKING SUNK IN YET?

Oh dear....Didge feels threatened again so the abuse starts....end of conversation.

As three people have said they feel uncomfortable with this thread I will be happy if a mod wants to close it, it's strayed way off track anyway.

ha ha ha

I do not feel threatened. I am simple exposing how utterly thick you are being here and I am not the only one that has pointed out here that Tommy is often abusive

You now want this thread shut now when you do not like views your cannot answer

My points still stand and its why you now want to cower away from answering them

Bless the little petal, she is clearly so fragile  Laughing

Dont use me as an excuse why you cannot answer my points or questions. What is clear here is you are full of shit

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Vintage on Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:22 pm

It wasn't a bad idea for those who wished to participate, why anyone had to get abusive about anything on this thread is amazing. There's nothing wrong with being straight and upfront as long as you understand you can hurt someone's feelings and are prepared to accept responsibilty for making someone unhappy, you also have to be able to take any flak that comes back, so I prefer to try to be diplomatic when I disagree or say nothing at all.

Vintage

Posts : 2172
Join date : 2013-08-02

Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:33 pm

Vintage wrote:It wasn't a bad idea for those who wished to participate, why anyone had to get abusive about anything on this thread is amazing. There's nothing wrong with being straight and upfront as long as you understand you can hurt someone's feelings and are prepared to accept responsibilty for making someone unhappy, you also have to be able to take any flak that comes back, so I prefer to try to be diplomatic when I disagree or say nothing at all.

Well I agree here and it was more the point that people were telling fibs over being hurtful or more to the point hateful

Everyone has a right to express their opinion. What I will not stand for is complete bullshit and Syl was full of it here

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Syl on Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:48 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

Oh dear....Didge feels threatened again so the abuse starts....end of conversation.

As three people have said they feel uncomfortable with this thread I will be happy if a mod wants to close it, it's strayed way off track anyway.

ha ha ha

I do not feel threatened. I am simple exposing how utterly thick you are being here and I am not the only one that has pointed out here that Tommy is often abusive

You now want this thread shut now when you do not like views your cannot answer

My points still stand and its why you now want to cower away from answering them

Bless the little petal, she is clearly so fragile  Laughing

Dont use me as an excuse why you cannot answer my points or questions. What is clear here is you are full of shit

You did what you always do when you cant bully people into agreeing with you....you became abusive, which is the reason I ended the conversation with you.

I suggested the thread be closed because 3 people said they felt uncomfortable with the thread.....nothing to do with you, that was a completely separate issue.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.

Syl

Posts : 19565
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:52 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

ha ha ha

I do not feel threatened. I am simple exposing how utterly thick you are being here and I am not the only one that has pointed out here that Tommy is often abusive

You now want this thread shut now when you do not like views your cannot answer

My points still stand and its why you now want to cower away from answering them

Bless the little petal, she is clearly so fragile  Laughing

Dont use me as an excuse why you cannot answer my points or questions. What is clear here is you are full of shit

You did what you always do when you cant bully people into agreeing with you....you became abusive, which is the reason I ended the conversation with you.

I suggested the thread be closed because 3 people said they felt uncomfortable with the thread.....nothing to do with you, that was a completely separate issue.


What does it matter whether or not I said some mean words to you?

Seriously and it proves you are poorly trying to use that as some poor attempt as a get out of jail free clause

The point was to show your hypocrisy here and I easily proved this and yet you are still unable to respond to my previous points based around Tommy casting an entire group of people as abnormal. Claiming that is him not being personally abusive

Now are you going to answer the point on this or continue to use me as an excuse not to?

You dont seem to think that is personal, yet as seen its very personal to every single entire homosexual

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Syl on Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:02 am

Im not sure why you are determined to focus on Tommy in this debate. I have given my view of him as a poster, as have others, thats not up for debate now.

As for it not mattering when you insult people instead of acting in an adult manner, you are wrong.
When you resort to childish name calling people stop discussing ....you either get ignored or people retaliate, either way the thread is finished.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.

Syl

Posts : 19565
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:09 am

Syl wrote:Im not sure why you are determined to focus on Tommy in this debate. I have given my view of him as a poster, as have others, thats not up for debate now.

As for it not mattering when you insult people instead of acting in an adult  manner, you are wrong.
When you resort to childish name calling people stop discussing ....you either get ignored or people retaliate, either way the thread is finished.


Misidrection again

I am not centering on Tommy

I merely pulled up Eddie on a point she made and this had others then continue this

I have nothing personally against Tommy and actually enjoy our bouts when debating

The point is still the same and again you look to get out of answering my point on whether you think his views on homosexuality are not personal

Your view that people stop debating, has you just contradict yourself. I mean it shows it actually fires you up to respond as you are doing now. They are simple mean words, but it clearly has created a fire in you to answer back. Sadly though to deflect and talk about me and not my points.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Vintage on Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:23 am

Didge, just wondering, do you do this deliberately or don't you understand what you do?
Don't you see that the thread closes down when you start your bullying attitude? Are you not aware of how you become?

Vintage

Posts : 2172
Join date : 2013-08-02

Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:34 am

Vintage wrote:Didge, just wondering, do you do this deliberately or don't you understand what you do?
Don't you see that the thread closes down when you start your bullying attitude? Are you not aware of how you become?

If people are snowflakes they need to toughen up

simple

Nobody was bullied here

That is simple in your imagination

The thread is still continuing, so how does that happen, if as you claim it shuts doww

All I see is you making poor excuses for others when they make poor claims

We are sadly living in a culture where everyone feels offended at the slightest and most ridiculous things said

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:02 am

Didge wrote:
Vintage wrote:Didge, just wondering, do you do this deliberately or don't you understand what you do?
Don't you see that the thread closes down when you start your bullying attitude? Are you not aware of how you become?

If people are snowflakes they need to toughen up

simple

Nobody was bullied here

That is simple in your imagination

The thread is still continuing, so how does that happen, if as you claim it shuts doww

All I see is you making poor excuses for others when they make poor claims

We are sadly living in a culture where everyone feels offended at the slightest and most ridiculous things said


Can You seriously Fuck off!!!

I mean if you can't see that is what you do to every thread and People don't think highly of it then that's Your Personal issue.

I am Sick of it (and hopefully the other mods can see other posters are too).
I know you get your rocks off ruining the forum for others But if you can't let other posters have SOME nice threads not ruined by your shitposting then I think you need to be banned again.


it's not that People are offended it that it's annoying and Not enjoyably for anyone but You!!!


Yes your posts are Bullying and Abusive to anyone that disagrees. 
no one is debating that because everyone knows that is 100% true!!!

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:06 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:

If people are snowflakes they need to toughen up

simple

Nobody was bullied here

That is simple in your imagination

The thread is still continuing, so how does that happen, if as you claim it shuts doww

All I see is you making poor excuses for others when they make poor claims

We are sadly living in a culture where everyone feels offended at the slightest and most ridiculous things said


Can You seriously Fuck off!!!

I mean if you can't see that is what you do to every thread and People don't think highly of it then that's Your Personal issue.

I am Sick of it (and hopefully the other mods can see other posters are too).
I know you get your rocks off ruining the forum for others But if you can't let other posters have SOME nice threads not ruined by your shitposting then I think you need to be banned again.


it's not that People are offended it that it's annoying and Not enjoyably for anyone but You!!!


Yes your posts are Bullying and Abusive to anyone that disagrees. 
no one is debating that because everyone knows that is 100% true!!!

And the thread is still going

I could care less what you are sick about

You are insignificant

I get called names by you daily and yet I do not claim bullying, nor am I bothered that you constantly do

It shows you are just about one of the most two faced posters on here

So why is it okay for you to scream abuse at me daily and not me to use mean words|?

Anyway at the end of the day you have to get over your hate of me, its not only hilarious but shows you are jealous of me
You are obssessed by trying to censur me and ban me all the time. That is actually trying to shut down debate, and more so because I constantly make you look stupid

Laughing

So if its annoying I suggest you practice what you preach, until then and others do the same, I will continue to be as I am

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:09 am

Syl wrote:Eddie asked the question to someone in the  other thread, so.... do we see ourselves as others see us? I doubt it somehow. Laughing

We all have opinions of others on forums, some peoples opinions about us  seems to be set in stone even before they actually read what we have to say ... others are more open minded and actually listen to what our views are, responding to them and not some preconceived notion of what they think we mean....….either way, we all have our favourite posters (yes we do)

So what is your opinion, which may differ greatly from others, about the varied and interesting posters on this forum?


Let try this again.  Smile 
if you had to pick a 'Class' for other poster what would it be and why?

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 0Uw54HM


I say 

Syl = Paladin, Cause she post/fights with Honor/Morals 

Vintage = Assassin , Critical and direct

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:16 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:

If people are snowflakes they need to toughen up

simple

Nobody was bullied here

That is simple in your imagination

The thread is still continuing, so how does that happen, if as you claim it shuts doww

All I see is you making poor excuses for others when they make poor claims

We are sadly living in a culture where everyone feels offended at the slightest and most ridiculous things said


Can You seriously Fuck off!!!

I mean if you can't see that is what you do to every thread and People don't think highly of it then that's Your Personal issue.

I am Sick of it (and hopefully the other mods can see other posters are too).
I know you get your rocks off ruining the forum for others But if you can't let other posters have SOME nice threads not ruined by your shitposting then I think you need to be banned again.


it's not that People are offended it that it's annoying and Not enjoyably for anyone but You!!!


Yes your posts are Bullying and Abusive to anyone that disagrees. 
no one is debating that because everyone knows that is 100% true!!!

And the thread is still going

I could care less what you are sick about

You are insignificant

I get called names by you daily and yet I do not claim bullying, nor am I bothered that you constantly do

It shows you are just about one of the most two faced posters on here

So why is it okay for you to scream abuse at me daily and not me to use mean words|?

Anyway at the end of the day you have to get over your hate of me, its not only hilarious but shows you are jealous of me
You are obssessed by trying to censur me and ban me all the time. That is actually trying to shut down debate, and more so because I constantly make you look stupid

Laughing

So if its annoying I suggest you practice what you preach, until then and others do the same, I will continue to be as I am


No because you will be banned 
You are insignificant. You are not a mod just a poster and IF i have to remind you of this again so be it (but you know i prove this to you by Banning you) 

You get called names By Me because Of What you post towards others dipshit, YOU are the Bully as a mod My role is to STOP you and Normal people Would stop with a tenth of the reprimand that you get.... 

But Like Vintage asked 
DO you realize what you do?  or are you that fucking incapable of understanding social interactions to realize your Just being an annoying geranium ? 

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:22 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:

And the thread is still going

I could care less what you are sick about

You are insignificant

I get called names by you daily and yet I do not claim bullying, nor am I bothered that you constantly do

It shows you are just about one of the most two faced posters on here

So why is it okay for you to scream abuse at me daily and not me to use mean words|?

Anyway at the end of the day you have to get over your hate of me, its not only hilarious but shows you are jealous of me
You are obssessed by trying to censur me and ban me all the time. That is actually trying to shut down debate, and more so because I constantly make you look stupid

Laughing

So if its annoying I suggest you practice what you preach, until then and others do the same, I will continue to be as I am


No because you will be banned 
You are insignificant. You are not a mod just a poster and IF i have to remind you of this again so be it (but you know i prove this to you by Banning you) 

You get called names By Me because Of What you post towards others dipshit, YOU are the Bully as a mod My role is to STOP you and Normal people Would stop with a tenth of the reprimand that you get.... 

But Like Vintage asked 
DO you realize what you do?  or are you that fucking incapable of understanding social interactions to realize your Just being an annoying geranium ? 

Actually I was offered to be a mod here by Ben, but did not take up the offer, as I did not want to be seen as impartial as I knew some here would take offense to that

Which is the problem here, people taking offense at what boils down to is some means words

That shows they are the problem, because at the end of the day they are simple words and basically meaningles, unless that person feels offended. Which has been brought about by a ridiculous PC culture that we are now living in. You and Wolf for example constantly give out a barrage of abuse to posters and yet I do not look to ban or have you censured because of it and neither would I, because again they are simple words. You have never reigned in Wolf once ever and this shows it is personal with you, with me. It shows again you are two faced.

I mean look, you just called me a c...unt, that is about one word that is seen as very offensive, but to me its not hurtful to me what so ever, as its simple a word. You often actually start the abuse yourself.

So you can remind me all you like, that you hate me and wantt to censur me, because I constantly get under your skin. Its not me doing that, but you allowing yourself to become emotionally compremised

I mean, if I was really a problem, why is it I generate more debate here than all the posters combined?

If I was a problem, then all posters need do is ignore me, when in fact the opposite happens

Go figure and again practice what you preach

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Original Quill on Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:44 am

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I don't think it's malicious at all.  You do tend to argue by dodging, changing subjects, arguing the example and ignoring the topic, going down rabbit holes that have nothing to do with the main point.

That is dodging.  If the truth hurts, change already.  That's the way to avoid an appropriate nickname.  

It do not matter whether its intent is malicious or not and again you excuse this and want to sulk about me

Well, if it's not malicious, take it the spirit in which is is given.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 30677
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:48 am

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

It do not matter whether its intent is malicious or not and again you excuse this and want to sulk about me

Well, if it's not malicious, take it the spirit in which is is given.
I already do and hence you miss the point

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:50 am

But Like Vintage asked 
DO you realize what you do?  or are you that fucking incapable of understanding social interactions to realize your Just being an annoying geranium ? 



And NOT threads and meant for DEBATE like this one wasn't you moron!!!! 
People are sick of the shit you call 'debate'....  As evidenced by MULTIPLE posters saying so to you.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:57 am

veya_victaous wrote:But Like Vintage asked 
DO you realize what you do?  or are you that fucking incapable of understanding social interactions to realize your Just being an annoying geranium ? 



And NOT threads and meant for DEBATE like this one wasn't you moron!!!! 
People are sick of the shit you call 'debate'....  As evidenced by MULTIPLE posters saying so to you.


Show me anywhere where that you have threatened to ban wolf for his abuse?

Show me anywhere that you have placed wolf in the basement or banned him for his abuse?

All the other mods have done so and yet you never have

Double standards and proves this is personal with you, with me

I have far more people skills than you

In the real world I do not use mean words, but this is a debate forum, where all doors are open

I have a degree in psychology and understand the human mind far better than you

Anything I say here is not personal intended and most of the time is to see if I garner an effect

Like I said, if people react, they need to learn to be able to better deal with that interaction

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:19 am

To further show how Veya is two faced

He goes on about nice threads not being ruined

I posted a thread about combating antisemitism

He took this as an opportunity to mock this and post an offensive cartoon, that was clearly using the Holocaust as a lightning rod for people who want shock humor.

Now Lord Foul removed this and where did the abuse start here?

From Veya and again this was a deliberate attempt by him to shut down this thread, where it was clear he is Antisemitic by his very own views

veya_victaous wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:VEYA...I have removed that most offensive post....

NO excuses for that AT ALL

IF that had been posted by such as major.or even Tommy or whoever there would be an uproar to have them banned....

NOT that I think even tommy would be THAT crass.



We never banned Anyone for a joke, we did let them Post similar, because despite all the claims we censure shit we don't, we Allow free speech  
So how about you GO FUCK YOURSELF and stop sticking your beak in where it's not needed, it was posted from IMGUR which would not have it if it was considered Racist material.

AND I Agree with Quill this is Totally an Offensive thread designed to Promote a form of White Supremacism.  

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t24284p50-combating-antisemitism?highlight=antisemitism

For someone to claim a thread combating Antisemitism is promoting White Supremacy is making a mockery of Antisemitism itself. Espicially when White Supremacy is Antisemitic. With also a view to denying Jewish ethnicty

Like I say double standards and why I am not going to listen to the hypocrisy of someone who clearly does not practice what he preaches

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Andy on Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:57 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:


No because you will be banned 
You are insignificant. You are not a mod just a poster and IF i have to remind you of this again so be it (but you know i prove this to you by Banning you) 

You get called names By Me because Of What you post towards others dipshit, YOU are the Bully as a mod My role is to STOP you and Normal people Would stop with a tenth of the reprimand that you get.... 

But Like Vintage asked 
DO you realize what you do?  or are you that fucking incapable of understanding social interactions to realize your Just being an annoying geranium ? 

Actually I was offered to be a mod here by Ben, but did not take up the offer, as I did not want to be seen as impartial as I knew some here would take offense to that

Which is the problem here, people taking offense at what boils down to is some means words

That shows they are the problem, because at the end of the day they are simple words and basically meaningles, unless that person feels offended. Which has been brought about by a ridiculous PC culture that we are now living in. You and Wolf for example constantly give out a barrage of abuse to posters and yet I do not look to ban or have you censured because of it and neither would I, because again they are simple words. You have never reigned in Wolf once ever and this shows it is personal with you, with me. It shows again you are two faced.

I mean look, you just called me a c...unt, that is about one word that is seen as very offensive, but to me its not hurtful to me what so ever, as its simple a word. You often actually start the abuse yourself.

So you can remind me all you like, that you hate me and wantt to censur me, because I constantly get under your skin. Its not me doing that, but you allowing yourself to become emotionally compremised

I mean, if I was really a problem, why is it I generate more debate here than all the posters combined?

If I was a problem, then all posters need do is ignore me, when in fact the opposite happens

Go figure and again practice what you preach

But you don't debate, Dodge, you ARGUE.

Go check out a dictionary to read the difference.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 6214
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 62
Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Vintage on Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:42 am

Well, it seems Didge doesn't understand what he's doing as he can't seem to differentiate between replies about the subject of the thread and posters complaining about his attitude, he seems to think
he's still debating when people tell him he's bullying and barracking.

Vintage

Posts : 2172
Join date : 2013-08-02

Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by 'Wolfie on Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:20 am

pirat

Dodgie Didge claims to be the leading debater on here, stating that he debates more than all other contributors combined...

Unfortunately, for 70 or 80% of the time it seems like Didge is arguing with himself on half these threads, after everyone else has given up and gone home..

clown

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
'Wolfie
'Wolfie

Posts : 7820
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 61
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:11 pm



all human traits the worst and the best
lighthearted fun then a giant shitfest

humour and banter and much quick wit
but with a single post can all turn to shit

debating arguing into the night
politics, crime, the left and the right

one post is full of anger and spite
another one is just sweetness and light

diversity, differences swapping ideas
our hopes and our dreams, our doubts and our fears

we sometimes check out but dont actually leave
It's Hotel California. I do believe

lest we forget were it not for the fact
that the owner is blessed with patience and tact

we'd have nothing to bring no nothing at all
so thanks Ben, to you, thanks for it all

xx







Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Original Quill on Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:06 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:pirat

Dodgie Didge claims to be the leading debater on here, stating that he debates more than all other contributors combined...

Unfortunately, for 70 or 80% of the time it seems like Didge is arguing with himself on half these threads, after everyone else has given up and gone home..

clown

Po didge...he fancies himself a debater. But really, he is simply an abusive bully. He doesn't even follow lines of reasoning, but collects and mimics words and associations he thinks are kool. His claim to be a debater is his confusion of debating with bullying.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 30677
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:57 pm

Original Quill wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:pirat

Dodgie Didge claims to be the leading debater on here, stating that he debates more than all other contributors combined...

Unfortunately, for 70 or 80% of the time it seems like Didge is arguing with himself on half these threads, after everyone else has given up and gone home..

clown

Po didge...he fancies himself a debater.  But really, he is simply an abusive bully.  He doesn't even follow lines of reasoning, but collects and mimics words and associations he thinks are kool.  His claim to be a debater is his confusion of debating with bullying.

Fie on you, old boy. Do you not know that you are his intellectual inferior (you must be so, because he himself has declared that it is, indeed, the truth) and that we lesser mortals who dare to challenge his Papal infallibility on all matters are but morons, pea-brains and nincompoops?





Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 2903
Join date : 2014-01-23

Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:00 pm

Vintage wrote:Well, it seems Didge doesn't understand what he's doing as he can't seem to differentiate between replies about the subject of the thread and posters complaining about his attitude, he seems to think
he's still debating when people tell him he's bullying and barracking.


I think you need to go to specsavers, as I know exactly what I am doing and made it perfectly clear

I suggest you read back

Saying mean words like idiot or ignorant is not bullying

That is you simple being a snowflake

Plus I simple do not care what you think

So best you continue to whinge and nothing will change or ignore me

Your choice

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:02 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Po didge...he fancies himself a debater.  But really, he is simply an abusive bully.  He doesn't even follow lines of reasoning, but collects and mimics words and associations he thinks are kool.  His claim to be a debater is his confusion of debating with bullying.

Fie on you, old boy. Do you not know that you are his intellectual inferior (you must be so,  because he himself has declared that it is, indeed,  the truth) and that we lesser mortals who dare to challenge his Papal infallibility on all matters are but morons, pea-brains and nincompoops?







Have I?

If that is what you believe, then clearly you must feel my inferior?

Is not me declaring this, but you claiming this

Thus, you are then the problem

Not me

I have no objection to admiting when wrong at times

In fact do so more than any poster here and have changed views because I have listened to other posters

So your claim is in fact a load of old shit, most definately the pun was intended

Its not a case of being wrong here, but the fact I know what I am doing

If people cannot take mean words, then they need to toughen up

Its as simple as that

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:04 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:pirat

Dodgie Didge claims to be the leading debater on here, stating that he debates more than all other contributors combined...

Unfortunately, for 70 or 80% of the time it seems like Didge is arguing with himself on half these threads, after everyone else has given up and gone home..

clown


I stated I generate more debate than most posters and clearly since you are talking about me again, then this is 100% true

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:10 pm

Angry Andy wrote:
Didge wrote:

Actually I was offered to be a mod here by Ben, but did not take up the offer, as I did not want to be seen as impartial as I knew some here would take offense to that

Which is the problem here, people taking offense at what boils down to is some means words

That shows they are the problem, because at the end of the day they are simple words and basically meaningles, unless that person feels offended. Which has been brought about by a ridiculous PC culture that we are now living in. You and Wolf for example constantly give out a barrage of abuse to posters and yet I do not look to ban or have you censured because of it and neither would I, because again they are simple words. You have never reigned in Wolf once ever and this shows it is personal with you, with me. It shows again you are two faced.

I mean look, you just called me a c...unt, that is about one word that is seen as very offensive, but to me its not hurtful to me what so ever, as its simple a word. You often actually start the abuse yourself.

So you can remind me all you like, that you hate me and wantt to censur me, because I constantly get under your skin. Its not me doing that, but you allowing yourself to become emotionally compremised

I mean, if I was really a problem, why is it I generate more debate here than all the posters combined?

If I was a problem, then all posters need do is ignore me, when in fact the opposite happens

Go figure and again practice what you preach

But you don't debate, Dodge, you ARGUE.

Go check out a dictionary to read the difference.


Everyone argues every day dingus


An argument can be defined as an opinion that is supported with evidence.Debates are based upon arguments. A formal debate usually takes place in a formal setting with a team representing each side of the argument. Specific guidelines are followed, and the debate is usually judged.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Vintage on Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:31 pm

Didge man, for goodness sake you do alright until you get a bee in your bonnet then you don't appear to be able to control yourself.
Newsflash - people don't stop replying because you've beaten them and won the argument but because they are fed up with going around in circles and being abused for daring to disagree with you. In other words you bring 'debate' to a grinding halt, you kill the subject, it if it does go on at all its exchanging insults.
As for ignoring you that 's precisely why people stop replying for goodness sake, to ignore you.

Vintage

Posts : 2172
Join date : 2013-08-02

Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:40 pm

Vintage wrote:Didge man, for goodness sake you do alright until you get a bee in your bonnet then you don't appear to be able to control yourself.
Newsflash - people don't stop replying because you've beaten them and won the argument but because they are fed up with going around in circles and being abused for daring to disagree with you. In other words you bring 'debate' to a grinding halt, you kill the subject, it if it does go on at all its exchanging insults.
As for ignoring you that 's precisely why people stop replying for goodness sake, to ignore you.

When are you going to understand I simple do not care?

I dont force anyone to stop debating, I am not that powerfull. As its down to each individual poster how they react and they often react to things I say. They can simple ignore, but instead choose to continue. They could bypass me by posting to other posters. So to claim I bring it to a stop is emphatically wrong. As there is nothing stopping anyone from continuing the debate.

So to use me as an excuse is quite pathetic

So all of this lays in the hands of posters themselves and again if some of you want to get antsy over this, then again you are the problem. In other words, learn not to be bothered by such things

I mean a number of you have used this as a means to have a go at me

I dont care that they have and will respond to them. Gelico poster an interesting post and nobody was interested to actually respond to her poem, but again respond about me

Hence it takes two to tango and means that others, including you are culpable for things continuing with me

So stop with the bullshit. In fact even Veya made a view on post back on track here after berating me and none of you thought to continue this with him. Instead you went on about me. So you are all as bad as each other with many of you getting off having a go yourself at others.

In other words you are a hypocrite

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:52 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Syl wrote:Eddie asked the question to someone in the  other thread, so.... do we see ourselves as others see us? I doubt it somehow. Laughing

We all have opinions of others on forums, some peoples opinions about us  seems to be set in stone even before they actually read what we have to say ... others are more open minded and actually listen to what our views are, responding to them and not some preconceived notion of what they think we mean....….either way, we all have our favourite posters (yes we do)

So what is your opinion, which may differ greatly from others, about the varied and interesting posters on this forum?


Let try this again.  Smile 
if you had to pick a 'Class' for other poster what would it be and why?

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 0Uw54HM


I say 

Syl = Paladin, Cause she post/fights with Honor/Morals 

Vintage = Assassin , Critical and direct

You see, this actually could be a good point to carry on.

So if people wanted to, there was nothing stopping them responding to the above

Now I made my point clear about Tommy. And clearly people have made themselves clear about me

And I have nothing more to say on this thread and thus you can no longer poorly use me as an excuse to not continue this thread

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Vintage on Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:08 pm

Fine, delude yourself if you must.

Vintage

Posts : 2172
Join date : 2013-08-02

Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by eddie on Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:41 pm

Anyhoo, I think a good mix of posters is a must for a forum. Oooh, and I like that kind of “raw” post too, where people actually come across as human and vulnerable and moody.

I like everyone here tbh, for various reasons. We all bring something unique, and that makes me as happy as a unicorn who farts glitter.

_________________
”The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should be.“
~ Edgar Allan Poe
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39831
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Ben Reilly on Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:31 pm

eddie wrote:Anyhoo, I think a good mix of posters is a must for a forum. Oooh, and I like that kind of “raw” post too, where people actually come across as human and vulnerable and moody.

I like everyone here tbh, for various reasons. We all bring something unique, and that makes me as happy as a unicorn who farts glitter.

And as we all know, that's quite a happy unicorn, because you have to be a really rare and unique unicorn to fart glitter.

Look, people can tell Didge he does this or that all they want; they're not going to change him, they're just going to make him more resistant to what they're saying.

Just like if Tommy kept trying to make me right-wing, I'd probably end up more left-wing just to spite him, and vice-versa.

Didge, I'd just ask that you not claim "victory" when people walk away from a debate with you, because that's just annoying Twisted Evil
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Posts : 27870
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 45
Location : Planet Earth, I think

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:03 am

Look, people can tell Didge he does this or that all they want; they're not going to change him, they're just going to make him more resistant to what they're saying.


BUT no one is telling him what to think or trying to change his opinions!!!!

It is 100% his Behavior, 
the People of the forum, from Left, Right and every nation are just standing up to his Bullying behavior, because Good people don't let bullies be bullies

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Saynotobullying
What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Anti_Bullying_week_BCS

look at his last post HE still Calls His Abusive Bullying 'debating', he just is not getting it, that the Newsfix Community has had enough of his Behavior.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Andy on Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:32 am

Is bullying a sign of mental illness?

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 6214
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 62
Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Syl on Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:43 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Syl wrote:Eddie asked the question to someone in the  other thread, so.... do we see ourselves as others see us? I doubt it somehow. Laughing

We all have opinions of others on forums, some peoples opinions about us  seems to be set in stone even before they actually read what we have to say ... others are more open minded and actually listen to what our views are, responding to them and not some preconceived notion of what they think we mean....….either way, we all have our favourite posters (yes we do)

So what is your opinion, which may differ greatly from others, about the varied and interesting posters on this forum?


Let try this again.  Smile 
if you had to pick a 'Class' for other poster what would it be and why?

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 0Uw54HM


I say 

Syl = Paladin, Cause she post/fights with Honor/Morals 

Vintage = Assassin , Critical and direct

I will be very happy to be considered to be a Paladin Veya....thank you.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.

Syl

Posts : 19565
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Syl on Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:44 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Is bullying a sign of mental illness?

No, but it's not a very nice personality trait either.
People bully for different reasons.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.

Syl

Posts : 19565
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum?? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think your fellow posters bring to the forum??

Post by Original Quill on Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:36 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Is bullying a sign of mental illness?

Bullying is a form of compensatory behavior.  It is born in feelings of inadequacy.  And it is perceived by the id as confirmatory of overcoming an adversary.  In actuality, it is overcoming the fears inside himself.

Until one kicks the ass of a bully.  I remember when I was in middle school this certain overweight guy grew into a bully.  Everyone talked about him, feared him, but I never had any problem with him (I'm 6'2" and was then too).  Until...one day he decided to try it on me.  I promptly kicked his ass into next week.

Then a strange thing happened.  He began to puppy-dog around behind me, inviting me to his home, showing up on weekends...like I say, puppy-dogging.  He was basically admitting his ultimate frailty, and his submissive behavior was an invitation inside his shell to the one who overcame his compensatory behavior.

Taught me a lot about the authoro-submissive personality.  I still never liked him.  It made me feel guilty...like I owed him something because I humiliated him.  So I tolerated him until he went away.

You can't get that with cyber-bullies.  Their confirmatory catharsis is always in their own mind, and they inevitably perceive themselves a winner.  BTW, did you hear the tape of Bob Woodward and Trump: "I'm the greatest president ever"...I want to hear that when he's got the orange jumpsuit on.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 30677
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum