Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Syl on Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:20 pm


No......the vapour stinks and the user and anyone nearby is usually swamped by a sweet smelling stench that I for one find quite obnoxious. If you want to vape, go somewhere where you are not bothering other people. Rolling Eyes

"E-cigarette users should be allowed to vape in public places, such as in offices, buses and trains, a controversial report by MPs has recommended.
The Science and Technology Committee said that forcing vapers into the smoking shelters could undermine their efforts to quit and called for a ‘liberalisation on restrictions’ which would necessitate ‘non-vapers having to accommodate vapers.’
MPs also said regulations should be relaxed to allow licensing, prescribing and advertising of e-cigarettes to promoted their health benefits.
Committee chair Norman Lamb MP, said: “E-cigarettes are less harmful than conventional cigarettes, but current policy and regulations do not sufficiently reflect this and businesses, transport providers and public places should stop viewing conventional and e-cigarettes as one and the same. There is no public health rationale for doing so.”




https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2018/08/17/let-e-cigarette-users-vape-offices-buses-say-mps-controversial/

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16867
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by magica on Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:26 pm

I don't mind them at all. They've had to stop smoking on trains etc, and I think these are a better alternative to smoking.
avatar
magica

Posts : 3001
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Syl on Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:32 pm

magica wrote:I don't mind them at all. They've had to stop smoking on trains etc, and I think these are a better alternative to smoking.

Good, who wants to sit on a train or a bus and be enveloped in some sweet smelling stink for the duration of the journey?

They may be healthier than smoking traditional cigarettes, (until new research contradicts this) and there is very little danger of anyone being harmed through secondary smoking, but that still doesn't mean that people want to inhale candy floss or tutti fruity headache induces aromas for hours. Rolling Eyes

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16867
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:34 pm

No. Outside is best, as long as non-smokers don't moan about that as well.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31268
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Syl on Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:No. Outside is best, as long as non-smokers don't moan about that as well.

Outside is good, unless it's sat eating at an outside café or restaurant, and then, just as it's horrible to have your food and lungs infected with the next tables smoking habit, it's also quite unpleasant to have the sweet sickly smell of someones E cig wafted around your food and nostrils.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16867
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:03 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:No. Outside is best, as long as non-smokers don't moan about that as well.

Outside is good, unless it's sat eating at an outside café or restaurant, and then, just as it's horrible to have your food and lungs infected with the next tables smoking habit, it's also quite unpleasant to have the sweet sickly smell of someones E cig wafted around your food and  nostrils.

Go inside then. Smokers can't go inside, they have to be outside, and they're entitled to go to cafes as well.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31268
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Vintage on Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:25 pm

They have been know to blow up, there are many instances being reported, one man had serious burns to his face which will take many operations to repair. I suppose they are ok to wean yourself off tobacco but why continue after that. I am speaking as someone who gave up smoking many years ago, after I saw the light so I suppose I have the zeal of the converted and probably the attitude of a female Victor Meldrew.

Vintage

Posts : 1249
Join date : 2013-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:25 pm

Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?


Should buses be allowed to blow out their toxic exhaust smoke in the air being breathed by pedestrians...?



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21048
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by magica on Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:36 pm

Syl wrote:
magica wrote:I don't mind them at all. They've had to stop smoking on trains etc, and I think these are a better alternative to smoking.

Good, who wants to sit on a train or a bus and be enveloped in some sweet smelling stink for the duration of the journey?

They may be healthier than smoking traditional cigarettes, (until new research contradicts this) and there is very little danger of anyone being harmed through secondary smoking, but that still doesn't mean that people want to inhale candy floss or tutti fruity headache induces aromas for hours. Rolling Eyes

Yes they can have a sweet smell but unless its blown in my face, I don't notice them. E cigs don't smell, they look like a cigarette, but arn't.

I feel sorry for vape users, smokers have had bad press, so using these are a better alternative.
avatar
magica

Posts : 3001
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by magica on Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Outside is good, unless it's sat eating at an outside café or restaurant, and then, just as it's horrible to have your food and lungs infected with the next tables smoking habit, it's also quite unpleasant to have the sweet sickly smell of someones E cig wafted around your food and  nostrils.

Go inside then. Smokers can't go inside, they have to be outside, and they're entitled to go to cafes as well.

Yes I agree. Non smokers ( I'm one) can't have it both ways.
avatar
magica

Posts : 3001
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Original Quill on Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:14 am

I've never understood smoking anyway. Your lungs have to be the worst drug delivery device ever. My god, dying because you can't get oxygen has got to be the worst.

Can't they put it into a pill, or a hypodermic needle that can be injected right into one's testicles or kidneys? Your lungs are access to life.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25556
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Eilzel on Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:55 am

magica wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Outside is good, unless it's sat eating at an outside café or restaurant, and then, just as it's horrible to have your food and lungs infected with the next tables smoking habit, it's also quite unpleasant to have the sweet sickly smell of someones E cig wafted around your food and  nostrils.

Go inside then. Smokers can't go inside, they have to be outside, and they're entitled to go to cafes as well.

Yes I agree. Non smokers ( I'm one) can't have it both ways.

Why not? Smoking is revolting, why should others like you and me have to deal with the stink of whatever type of cig it is? There should be designated smoking areas and that should be it. Everywhere else - no. Even bus stops. Kids often uses buses and have to line up with people smoking these putrid things. Sure e-cigs are harmless but they still smell and still set a worse example than just not smoking anything.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6714
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by magica on Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:43 am

I don't agree Eilzel, but each to his own.
avatar
magica

Posts : 3001
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:49 am

Eilzel wrote:
magica wrote:

Yes I agree. Non smokers ( I'm one) can't have it both ways.

Why not? Smoking is revolting, why should others like you and me have to deal with the stink of whatever type of cig it is? There should be designated smoking areas and that should be it. Everywhere else - no. Even bus stops. Kids often uses buses and have to line up with people smoking these putrid things. Sure e-cigs are harmless but they still smell and still set a worse example than just not smoking anything.

What?

Oh so smell is your issue here?

Shall we ban people for being in public when they fart?

Ban people, when you dislike a type of perfume, deodorant, aftershave?

Do you not see how totalitarian you are being?

I mean, where are you going to draw the line on smell here?

Are you now going to ban hands on phsyical workers getting on trains and buses, because they have worked their arse all day and now smell a tad?

I can understand rational arguments based on enclosed spaces, when people smoke. Which can and do cause harm to others but out in the open and you want to ban people, based on your offense here on smell?

Seriously?

Have you not learnt a damn thing?

Only a Far lefty could come out with a view to restrict people based on offense. Being the fact he has not learnt a damn thing from how this very same warped view on offense was used against homosexuals to discriminate against them.

The same sort of lefty who would have no consideration about driving his car daily and the ill effects this has on people

Go figure

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Eilzel on Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:38 am

Didge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
magica wrote:

Yes I agree. Non smokers ( I'm one) can't have it both ways.

Why not? Smoking is revolting, why should others like you and me have to deal with the stink of whatever type of cig it is? There should be designated smoking areas and that should be it. Everywhere else - no. Even bus stops. Kids often uses buses and have to line up with people smoking these putrid things. Sure e-cigs are harmless but they still smell and still set a worse example than just not smoking anything.

What?

Oh so smell is your issue here?

Shall we ban people for being in public when they fart?

Ban people, when you dislike a type of perfume, deodorant, aftershave?

Do you not see how totalitarian you are being?

I mean, where are you going to draw the line on smell here?

Are you now going to ban hands on phsyical workers getting on trains and buses, because they have worked their arse all day and now smell a tad?

I can understand rational arguments based on enclosed spaces, when people smoke. Which can and do cause harm to others but out in the open and you want to ban people, based on your offense here on smell?

Seriously?

Have you not learnt a damn thing?

Only a Far lefty could come out with a view to restrict people based on offense. Being the fact he has not learnt a damn thing from how this very same warped view on offense was used against homosexuals to discriminate against them.

The same sort of lefty who would have no consideration about driving his car daily and the ill effects this has on people

Go figure

Not even going to respond to the bold section based on how utterly retarded it is...

People usually don't fart in public (some do, granted, but sometimes it's unavoidable lol; you know why? Because they know it's rude and disgusting.
People wear deodorant and perfume to AVOID smelling bad. You know why? Because they know smelling of sweat is unpleasant. Should we ban people smelling bad? No, because that's not fair and again, impossible to police.
People also don't tend to spray huge amounts on themselves in public. Know why? Cause they know it's impolite.

So expecting people not to smoke those things in public is hardly unreasonable. It's just being considerate.

Cars we often need, so completely different. IF people NEED to smoke an e-cig or cig and cannot possibly find a designated area, then they have an addiction problem and need to get help Smile

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6714
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:52 am

Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:

What?

Oh so smell is your issue here?

Shall we ban people for being in public when they fart?

Ban people, when you dislike a type of perfume, deodorant, aftershave?

Do you not see how totalitarian you are being?

I mean, where are you going to draw the line on smell here?

Are you now going to ban hands on phsyical workers getting on trains and buses, because they have worked their arse all day and now smell a tad?

I can understand rational arguments based on enclosed spaces, when people smoke. Which can and do cause harm to others but out in the open and you want to ban people, based on your offense here on smell?

Seriously?

Have you not learnt a damn thing?

Only a Far lefty could come out with a view to restrict people based on offense. Being the fact he has not learnt a damn thing from how this very same warped view on offense was used against homosexuals to discriminate against them.

The same sort of lefty who would have no consideration about driving his car daily and the ill effects this has on people

Go figure

Not even going to respond to the bold section based on how utterly retarded it is...

People usually don't fart in public (some do, granted, but sometimes it's unavoidable lol; you know why? Because they know it's rude and disgusting.
People wear deodorant and perfume to AVOID smelling bad. You know why? Because they know smelling of sweat is unpleasant. Should we ban people smelling bad? No, because that's not fair and again, impossible to police.
People also don't tend to spray huge amounts on themselves in public. Know why? Cause they know it's impolite.

So expecting people not to smoke those things in public is hardly unreasonable. It's just being considerate.

Cars we often need, so completely different. IF people NEED to smoke an e-cig or cig and cannot possibly find a designated area, then they have an addiction problem and need to get help Smile

Do you know why you will not respond?

Because I am emphatically right

I have stood up rightly for homoseuxals being able to kiss in public without people claiming offense. Let alone how homosexuals have been discriminated against because people take offense at their unions and you again have not learnt a damn thing. You make yourselff complict with those who hold such views against them, when they take offense

I mean your next points is even more abusrd

How is a natural act, breaking wind rude and disgusting? Every single animal species does this, but only humans can turn this into a view of offense. Its a natural thing to do ffor people and to take offense is based on the person being such a snobbish prick, its beyond belief. How you think its disgusting. Its simple gas being released which if held within in is actually damaging to the human body.

Seriously, its people like you that are wrong in society and why sadly homosexuals suffer discrimination. As you uphold these same warped views to delcare something ujnnatural. Both homosexuality and farting are now something to be seen as offesnive.

You have gone down loads on credability with that load of crap

Well you know shit here on the actual realty off sweat is and has been a turn on for many animal species including humans. Where in fact during intercourse it is an actual turn on. You do understand the actual reality of scent and sexual attraction?

Its why countless animals leave their sexual scent to garner a partner. Just because you may not like that idividual smell, many actually do. Where I bet you have never stopped having sex with your husband based on the smell of sweat and do you know why? Is because it is majorly a part of human attraction.

So is it really unpleasant, where to the opposite or same sex, its actually a major turn on?
What humans and animals have, is a unique natural smell. All perfumes, aftershaves do, is actually enhance a natural smell. Its why the same brand can and does smell different on people

You really hold this quite upper class snobbish view, which I find quite pathetic and immature

The reality is here, you want to contain smokers to an even more constricted view, based on not any rational view, bujt a view, you would never apply to countless other situations on smell.

So if you are disgusted, then you are no better than a homphobe disgusted at your love you share with your husband, because its based on the same pathetic view point. Its based on a personal preference and people like you do nothing for the eqwuality of homosexuals, when you come out with such intoerant views.

Again go figure

You then end with the most even more idiotic view, that some how we need cars?

Do we?

Seriously?

Petrol or deidel cars?

Seriously?

You see how you make poor excuse to allow something that does smell bad and actually is the biggest killer known to mankind today

Pollution

So take your smile face and shove it where the sun does not shine

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Eilzel on Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:00 am

Didge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:

What?

Oh so smell is your issue here?

Shall we ban people for being in public when they fart?

Ban people, when you dislike a type of perfume, deodorant, aftershave?

Do you not see how totalitarian you are being?

I mean, where are you going to draw the line on smell here?

Are you now going to ban hands on phsyical workers getting on trains and buses, because they have worked their arse all day and now smell a tad?

I can understand rational arguments based on enclosed spaces, when people smoke. Which can and do cause harm to others but out in the open and you want to ban people, based on your offense here on smell?

Seriously?

Have you not learnt a damn thing?

Only a Far lefty could come out with a view to restrict people based on offense. Being the fact he has not learnt a damn thing from how this very same warped view on offense was used against homosexuals to discriminate against them.

The same sort of lefty who would have no consideration about driving his car daily and the ill effects this has on people

Go figure

Not even going to respond to the bold section based on how utterly retarded it is...

People usually don't fart in public (some do, granted, but sometimes it's unavoidable lol; you know why? Because they know it's rude and disgusting.
People wear deodorant and perfume to AVOID smelling bad. You know why? Because they know smelling of sweat is unpleasant. Should we ban people smelling bad? No, because that's not fair and again, impossible to police.
People also don't tend to spray huge amounts on themselves in public. Know why? Cause they know it's impolite.

So expecting people not to smoke those things in public is hardly unreasonable. It's just being considerate.

Cars we often need, so completely different. IF people NEED to smoke an e-cig or cig and cannot possibly find a designated area, then they have an addiction problem and need to get help Smile

Do you know why you will not respond?

Because I am emphatically right

I have stood up rightly for homoseuxals being able to kiss in public without people claiming offense. Let alone how homosexuals have been discriminated against because people take offense at their unions and you again have not learnt a damn thing. You make yourselff complict with those who hold such views against them, when they take offense

I mean your next points is even more abusrd

How is a natural act, breaking wierd rude and disgusting? Every single animal species does this, but only humans can turn this into a view of offense. Its a natural thing to do ffor people and to take offense is based on the person being such snobbish, its beyond belief, how you think its disgusting. Its simple gas being released which if held in is actually damaging to the human body.

Seriously, its people like you that are wrong in society and why sadly homosexuals suffer discrimination. As you uphold these same warped views to delcare something natural. Both homosexuality and farting as now something to be seen as offesnive.

You have gone down loads on credability with that load of crap

Well you know shit here on the actual realty off sweat is and has been a turn on for many animal species including humans. Where in fact during intercourse it is an actual turn on. You do understand the actual reality of scent and sexual attraction?
Its why countless animals leave their sexual scent to garner a partner. Just because you may not like that idividual smell, many actually do. Where I bet you have never stopped having sex with your husband based on the smell of sweat and do you know why? Is because it is majorly a part of human attraction.

So is it really unpleasant, where to the opposite or same sex, its actually a major turn on?
What humans and animals have, is a unique natural smell. All perfumes, aftershaves do, is actually enhance a natural smell. Its why the same brand can and does smell different on people

You really hold this quite upper class snobbish view, which I find quite pathetic and immature

The reality is here, you want to contain smokers to an even more constricted view, based on not any rational view, bujt a view, you would never apply to countless other situations on smell.

So if you are disgusted, then you are no better than a homphobe disgusted at your love you share with your husband, because its based on the same pathetic view point. Its based on a personal preference and people like you do nothing for the eqwuality of homosexuals, when you come out with such intoerant views.

Again go figure

You then end with the most even more idiotic view, that some how we need cars?

Do we?

Seriously?

Petrol or deidel cars?

Seriously?

You see how you make poor excuse to allow something that does smell bad and actually is the biggest killer known to mankind today

Pollution

So take your smile face and shove it where the sun does not shine

I actually PMSL at that last line Laughing

Honestly didge, chill out.

Most people think farts smell bad. Fact. Many of us think it's funny too (only when we do it mind lol). Regardless, it isn't a pleasant smell and I know that I wouldn't do it in a public place for that reason. That it's natural is irrelevant. So is having sex, shitting, burping and a plethora of other things. I wouldn't do any of them in public (well, the odd burp doesn't hurt lol) and rightly so. I'm honestly finding it hard not to grin while having to type this...

And indeed, sweat can be a turn on, on the right person and yes that is subjective. But again, it is an absolute FACT that most people do not find most people's sweat attractive or arousing. And we cover it up for that reason. If you don't, that's your right.

However, if you want to burp and fart in public and stink of sweat because you refuse to wear deodorant then go ahead, it's a free country, after all.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6714
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:07 am

Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:

Do you know why you will not respond?

Because I am emphatically right

I have stood up rightly for homoseuxals being able to kiss in public without people claiming offense. Let alone how homosexuals have been discriminated against because people take offense at their unions and you again have not learnt a damn thing. You make yourselff complict with those who hold such views against them, when they take offense

I mean your next points is even more abusrd

How is a natural act, breaking wierd rude and disgusting? Every single animal species does this, but only humans can turn this into a view of offense. Its a natural thing to do ffor people and to take offense is based on the person being such snobbish, its beyond belief, how you think its disgusting. Its simple gas being released which if held in is actually damaging to the human body.

Seriously, its people like you that are wrong in society and why sadly homosexuals suffer discrimination. As you uphold these same warped views to delcare something natural. Both homosexuality and farting as now something to be seen as offesnive.

You have gone down loads on credability with that load of crap

Well you know shit here on the actual realty off sweat is and has been a turn on for many animal species including humans. Where in fact during intercourse it is an actual turn on. You do understand the actual reality of scent and sexual attraction?
Its why countless animals leave their sexual scent to garner a partner. Just because you may not like that idividual smell, many actually do. Where I bet you have never stopped having sex with your husband based on the smell of sweat and do you know why? Is because it is majorly a part of human attraction.

So is it really unpleasant, where to the opposite or same sex, its actually a major turn on?
What humans and animals have, is a unique natural smell. All perfumes, aftershaves do, is actually enhance a natural smell. Its why the same brand can and does smell different on people

You really hold this quite upper class snobbish view, which I find quite pathetic and immature

The reality is here, you want to contain smokers to an even more constricted view, based on not any rational view, bujt a view, you would never apply to countless other situations on smell.

So if you are disgusted, then you are no better than a homphobe disgusted at your love you share with your husband, because its based on the same pathetic view point. Its based on a personal preference and people like you do nothing for the eqwuality of homosexuals, when you come out with such intoerant views.

Again go figure

You then end with the most even more idiotic view, that some how we need cars?

Do we?

Seriously?

Petrol or deidel cars?

Seriously?

You see how you make poor excuse to allow something that does smell bad and actually is the biggest killer known to mankind today

Pollution

So take your smile face and shove it where the sun does not shine

I actually PMSL at that last line Laughing

Honestly didge, chill out.

Most people think farts smell bad. Fact. Many of us think it's funny too (only when we do it mind lol). Regardless, it isn't a pleasant smell and I know that I wouldn't do it in a public place for that reason. That it's natural is irrelevant. So is having sex, shitting, burping and a plethora of other things. I wouldn't do any of them in public (well, the odd burp doesn't hurt lol) and rightly so. I'm honestly finding it hard not to grin while having to type this...

And indeed, sweat can be a turn on, on the right person and yes that is subjective. But again, it is an absolute FACT that most people do not find most people's sweat attractive or arousing. And we cover it up for that reason. If you don't, that's your right.

However, if you want to burp and fart in public and stink of sweat because you refuse to wear deodorant then go ahead, it's a free country, after all.


Did you laugh?

Small minds they say

I am chilled out and yet you look to misdirect, when your argument is sinking faster than the hood

What i am doing is taking to task an elitist snob and easily doing so

So your view is based on a majority correct?

So based on a view of a majority and in a place like Saudi, you would have to then back a view to hang homosexuals, correct?

If you do not do this in public, based on some sbobbish elitist view not to offend, you are then increasing potential porblems for yourself.  

So what you would do, or people perceive is the standard, based on smell is what is wrong here. Its snobbish dicks like you, that would ignore a homeless person in the street begging for momeny because they smell. You would look down and no matter if you wanted to help, you would walk away every single time. Because your snobbish attitude would control over your emotional heart.

I mean do you walk away from the person that has then wet or shat themselves, because the smell is unpleasant?

That is what you do not see.

Your view to be offended by smells, is why countless people walk daily past homeless people, because they do smell and how wrong is that?

So now sweat and scent is subjective?

Really?

Its only subjective, based on the individual, not how its an actual sexual natural turn on. Its the origianl Aramani code for men and Angel for women

So if its a free country, why are you want to make it very much so less free?

You certainly have expressed the view to do so


Last edited by Didge on Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Eilzel on Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:13 am

Didge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:

Do you know why you will not respond?

Because I am emphatically right

I have stood up rightly for homoseuxals being able to kiss in public without people claiming offense. Let alone how homosexuals have been discriminated against because people take offense at their unions and you again have not learnt a damn thing. You make yourselff complict with those who hold such views against them, when they take offense

I mean your next points is even more abusrd

How is a natural act, breaking wierd rude and disgusting? Every single animal species does this, but only humans can turn this into a view of offense. Its a natural thing to do ffor people and to take offense is based on the person being such snobbish, its beyond belief, how you think its disgusting. Its simple gas being released which if held in is actually damaging to the human body.

Seriously, its people like you that are wrong in society and why sadly homosexuals suffer discrimination. As you uphold these same warped views to delcare something natural. Both homosexuality and farting as now something to be seen as offesnive.

You have gone down loads on credability with that load of crap

Well you know shit here on the actual realty off sweat is and has been a turn on for many animal species including humans. Where in fact during intercourse it is an actual turn on. You do understand the actual reality of scent and sexual attraction?
Its why countless animals leave their sexual scent to garner a partner. Just because you may not like that idividual smell, many actually do. Where I bet you have never stopped having sex with your husband based on the smell of sweat and do you know why? Is because it is majorly a part of human attraction.

So is it really unpleasant, where to the opposite or same sex, its actually a major turn on?
What humans and animals have, is a unique natural smell. All perfumes, aftershaves do, is actually enhance a natural smell. Its why the same brand can and does smell different on people

You really hold this quite upper class snobbish view, which I find quite pathetic and immature

The reality is here, you want to contain smokers to an even more constricted view, based on not any rational view, bujt a view, you would never apply to countless other situations on smell.

So if you are disgusted, then you are no better than a homphobe disgusted at your love you share with your husband, because its based on the same pathetic view point. Its based on a personal preference and people like you do nothing for the eqwuality of homosexuals, when you come out with such intoerant views.

Again go figure

You then end with the most even more idiotic view, that some how we need cars?

Do we?

Seriously?

Petrol or deidel cars?

Seriously?

You see how you make poor excuse to allow something that does smell bad and actually is the biggest killer known to mankind today

Pollution

So take your smile face and shove it where the sun does not shine

I actually PMSL at that last line Laughing

Honestly didge, chill out.

Most people think farts smell bad. Fact. Many of us think it's funny too (only when we do it mind lol). Regardless, it isn't a pleasant smell and I know that I wouldn't do it in a public place for that reason. That it's natural is irrelevant. So is having sex, shitting, burping and a plethora of other things. I wouldn't do any of them in public (well, the odd burp doesn't hurt lol) and rightly so. I'm honestly finding it hard not to grin while having to type this...

And indeed, sweat can be a turn on, on the right person and yes that is subjective. But again, it is an absolute FACT that most people do not find most people's sweat attractive or arousing. And we cover it up for that reason. If you don't, that's your right.

However, if you want to burp and fart in public and stink of sweat because you refuse to wear deodorant then go ahead, it's a free country, after all.


Did you laugh?

Small minds they say

I am chilled out and yet you look to misdirect, when your argument is sinking faster than the hood

What i am doing is taking to task an elitist snob and easily doing so

So your view is based on a majority correct?

So based on a view of a majority and in a place like Saudi, you would have to then back a view to hang homosexuals, correct?

If you do not do this in public, based on some sbobbish elitist view not to offend, you are then increasing potential pobrlems for yourself

So what you would do, or people perceive is the standard, based on smell is what is wrong here. Its snobbish dicks like you, that would ignore a homeless person in the street begging for momeny because they smell. You would look down and no matter if you wanted to help, you would walk away every single time. Because your snobbish attitude would control over your emotional heart.

That is what you do not see.

Your view to be offended by smells, is why countless people walk daily past homeless people, because they do smell and how wrong is that?

So now sweat and scent is subjective?

Really?

Its only subjective, based on the individual, not how its an actual sexual natural turn on. Its the origianl Aramani code for men and Angel for women

So if its a free country, why are you want to make it very much so less free?

You certainly have expressed the view to do so

I'm emotional here? You're the one just told someone to stick their emoji up their arse Laughing

Not all homeless people smell, didge, that's pretty nasty to suggest Shocked

Let me ask you - do you think sweat in a nice smell in public? Do you often fart in public? Do you smoke e-cigs in public?

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6714
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:19 am

Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:


Did you laugh?

Small minds they say

I am chilled out and yet you look to misdirect, when your argument is sinking faster than the hood

What i am doing is taking to task an elitist snob and easily doing so

So your view is based on a majority correct?

So based on a view of a majority and in a place like Saudi, you would have to then back a view to hang homosexuals, correct?

If you do not do this in public, based on some sbobbish elitist view not to offend, you are then increasing potential pobrlems for yourself

So what you would do, or people perceive is the standard, based on smell is what is wrong here. Its snobbish dicks like you, that would ignore a homeless person in the street begging for momeny because they smell. You would look down and no matter if you wanted to help, you would walk away every single time. Because your snobbish attitude would control over your emotional heart.

That is what you do not see.

Your view to be offended by smells, is why countless people walk daily past homeless people, because they do smell and how wrong is that?

So now sweat and scent is subjective?

Really?

Its only subjective, based on the individual, not how its an actual sexual natural turn on. Its the origianl Aramani code for men and Angel for women

So if its a free country, why are you want to make it very much so less free?

You certainly have expressed the view to do so

I'm emotional here? You're the one just told someone to stick their emoji up their arse Laughing

Not all homeless people smell, didge, that's pretty nasty to suggest  Shocked

Let me ask you - do you think sweat in a nice smell in public? Do you often fart in public? Do you smoke e-cigs in public?


Well you should. That is not being emoptional but factual

Oh wow, turn this around and claim I am being nasty, because in reality many homeless people do smell, as they do not have the chance to wash. Way to go for trying a pathetic attempt at now casting me on this. When as seen you actually avoided my point on this like the plague and yes pun intended

And its not just the homeless. People in older age and with illness, can smell also, but hey, you want to turn this on me, when I so easily wiped the floor of your poor arguments here

I smoke

Do I like the smell of sweat?

Yes when having sex with a woman

Does it bother me?

No and if it did, I can move away

I suggest you move to china and experince having a loss of freedoms to understand what a Totalitarian dictator you are

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Eilzel on Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:24 am

Didge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:


Did you laugh?

Small minds they say

I am chilled out and yet you look to misdirect, when your argument is sinking faster than the hood

What i am doing is taking to task an elitist snob and easily doing so

So your view is based on a majority correct?

So based on a view of a majority and in a place like Saudi, you would have to then back a view to hang homosexuals, correct?

If you do not do this in public, based on some sbobbish elitist view not to offend, you are then increasing potential pobrlems for yourself

So what you would do, or people perceive is the standard, based on smell is what is wrong here. Its snobbish dicks like you, that would ignore a homeless person in the street begging for momeny because they smell. You would look down and no matter if you wanted to help, you would walk away every single time. Because your snobbish attitude would control over your emotional heart.

That is what you do not see.

Your view to be offended by smells, is why countless people walk daily past homeless people, because they do smell and how wrong is that?

So now sweat and scent is subjective?

Really?

Its only subjective, based on the individual, not how its an actual sexual natural turn on. Its the origianl Aramani code for men and Angel for women

So if its a free country, why are you want to make it very much so less free?

You certainly have expressed the view to do so

I'm emotional here? You're the one just told someone to stick their emoji up their arse Laughing

Not all homeless people smell, didge, that's pretty nasty to suggest  Shocked

Let me ask you - do you think sweat in a nice smell in public? Do you often fart in public? Do you smoke e-cigs in public?


Well you should. That is not being emoptional but factual

Oh wow, turn this around and claim I am being nasty, because in reality many homeless people do smell, as they do not have the chance to wash. Wat to go for trying a pathetic attempt at now casting me on this

And its not just the homeless. People in older age and with illness, can smell also, but hey, you want to turn this on me, when I so easily wiped the floor of your poor arguments here

I smoke

Do I like the smell of sweat?

Yes when having sex with a woman

Does it bother me?

No and if it did, I can move away

I suggest you move to china and experince having a loss of freedoms to understand what a Totalitarian dictator you are

My flipping the homeless people smelling was an example of what you do ALL the time.

Of course you smoke, that's why you're being so defensive over this.

Do you like the smell of sweat on men and women in public?
Do you fart in public?

I don't fancy living in China, thanks. They spit in public there and it's perfectly normal and acceptable..
I already live under a dictatorship tbf Wink

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6714
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:29 am

Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:


Well you should. That is not being emoptional but factual

Oh wow, turn this around and claim I am being nasty, because in reality many homeless people do smell, as they do not have the chance to wash. Wat to go for trying a pathetic attempt at now casting me on this

And its not just the homeless. People in older age and with illness, can smell also, but hey, you want to turn this on me, when I so easily wiped the floor of your poor arguments here

I smoke

Do I like the smell of sweat?

Yes when having sex with a woman

Does it bother me?

No and if it did, I can move away

I suggest you move to china and experince having a loss of freedoms to understand what a Totalitarian dictator you are

My flipping the homeless people smelling was an example of what you do ALL the time.

Of course you smoke, that's why you're being so defensive over this.

Do you like the smell of sweat on men and women in public?
Do you fart in public?

I don't fancy living in China, thanks. They spit in public there and it's perfectly normal and acceptable..
I already live under a dictatorship tbf Wink


I actually do plenty of things for the homeless and why I know for a fact you do nothing. You will be the first to stick your nose up in the air and walk on by.

Be honest now, this is what you always do?

As someone who works voluntary with the homeless and I know it can be unpleasant at times. As people can and are at times living in their own shit and piss. Says to me, you have no idea what you are talking about. You want to do good, but are two faced and the first to walk on by

So it has nothing to do with me smoking, but how I know how you are the kind of hypocritical two faced person you are

As to men and women sweat?

I livedc and worked in the heart of london and got used to this daily

So it did not matter what I liked, it was part of London life, expecially on the tube

I never allowed this to bother me

I bet, you are one of those clean freaks, that has OCD on cleanliness

You are one short stpe away from being a fascist

Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Eilzel on Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:36 am

Didge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:


Well you should. That is not being emoptional but factual

Oh wow, turn this around and claim I am being nasty, because in reality many homeless people do smell, as they do not have the chance to wash. Wat to go for trying a pathetic attempt at now casting me on this

And its not just the homeless. People in older age and with illness, can smell also, but hey, you want to turn this on me, when I so easily wiped the floor of your poor arguments here

I smoke

Do I like the smell of sweat?

Yes when having sex with a woman

Does it bother me?

No and if it did, I can move away

I suggest you move to china and experince having a loss of freedoms to understand what a Totalitarian dictator you are

My flipping the homeless people smelling was an example of what you do ALL the time.

Of course you smoke, that's why you're being so defensive over this.

Do you like the smell of sweat on men and women in public?
Do you fart in public?

I don't fancy living in China, thanks. They spit in public there and it's perfectly normal and acceptable..
I already live under a dictatorship tbf Wink


I actually do plenty of things for the homeless and why I know for a fact you do nothing. You will be the first to stick your nose up in the air and walk on by.

Be honest now, this is what you always do?

As someone who works voluntary with the homeless and I know it can be unpleasant at times. As people can and are at times living in their own shit and piss. Says to me, you have no idea what you are talking about. You want to do good, but are two faced and the first to walk on by

So it has nothing to do with me smoking, but how I know how you are the kind of hypocritical two faced person you are

As to men and women sweat?

I livedc and worked in the heart of london and got used to this daily

So it did not matter what I liked, it was part of London life, expecially on the tube

I never allowed this to bother me

I bet, you are one of those clean freaks, that has OCD on cleanliness

You are one short stpe away from being a fascist

Laughing

Nothing you said there is based on any facts.

You notably avoided answering about farting.

Good for you helping homeless people then. It wasn't even part of our discussion originally until you brought it up so it doesn't really prove anything in that regard. I give to homeless people occasionally but whatever, it isn't something I'm going to parade here as some kind of badge of honour Smile

I'm a fascist for disliking certain smells? Well done didge. You used a word.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6714
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:41 am

Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:


I actually do plenty of things for the homeless and why I know for a fact you do nothing. You will be the first to stick your nose up in the air and walk on by.

Be honest now, this is what you always do?

As someone who works voluntary with the homeless and I know it can be unpleasant at times. As people can and are at times living in their own shit and piss. Says to me, you have no idea what you are talking about. You want to do good, but are two faced and the first to walk on by

So it has nothing to do with me smoking, but how I know how you are the kind of hypocritical two faced person you are

As to men and women sweat?

I livedc and worked in the heart of london and got used to this daily

So it did not matter what I liked, it was part of London life, expecially on the tube

I never allowed this to bother me

I bet, you are one of those clean freaks, that has OCD on cleanliness

You are one short stpe away from being a fascist

Laughing

Nothing you said there is based on any facts.

You notably avoided answering about farting.

Good for you helping homeless people then. It wasn't even part of our discussion originally until you brought it up so it doesn't really prove anything in that regard. I give to homeless people occasionally but whatever, it isn't something I'm going to parade here as some kind of badge of honour Smile

I'm a fascist for disliking certain smells? Well done didge. You used a word.


Nothing?

You dont think some homeless people sleep in their own piss and shit and at times vomit?

What I am pointing out again, is because of these smells, you will always walk away and yet you claim to want to help the homeless?

Really?

Its people on the ground helping them daily that matter. Not those that hold some snobbish view and give them a wide berth, based on smell and how you would also not feel comfortable and avoid. I would also guess, you would not trust them, seeing them criminally and this is the reality. Campagne socialists like you, have not a clue

You ask me on farting, which I think is humereous and even more so when smelly

It cracks me up and is and should be seen as hilarious. It should always be a point of humour and not disgust

I said you are one step away from being a fascist. Even Tommy is less Totalitarian than you and that is shocking

Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Eilzel on Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:46 am

Didge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:


I actually do plenty of things for the homeless and why I know for a fact you do nothing. You will be the first to stick your nose up in the air and walk on by.

Be honest now, this is what you always do?

As someone who works voluntary with the homeless and I know it can be unpleasant at times. As people can and are at times living in their own shit and piss. Says to me, you have no idea what you are talking about. You want to do good, but are two faced and the first to walk on by

So it has nothing to do with me smoking, but how I know how you are the kind of hypocritical two faced person you are

As to men and women sweat?

I livedc and worked in the heart of london and got used to this daily

So it did not matter what I liked, it was part of London life, expecially on the tube

I never allowed this to bother me

I bet, you are one of those clean freaks, that has OCD on cleanliness

You are one short stpe away from being a fascist

Laughing

Nothing you said there is based on any facts.

You notably avoided answering about farting.

Good for you helping homeless people then. It wasn't even part of our discussion originally until you brought it up so it doesn't really prove anything in that regard. I give to homeless people occasionally but whatever, it isn't something I'm going to parade here as some kind of badge of honour Smile

I'm a fascist for disliking certain smells? Well done didge. You used a word.


Nothing?

You dont think some homeless people sleep in their own piss and shit and at times vomit?

What I am pointing out again, is because of these smells, you will always walk away and yet you claim to want to help the homeless?

Really?

Its people on the ground helping them daily that matter. Not those that hold some snobbish view and give them a wide berth, based on smell and how you would also not feel comfortable and avoid. I would also guess, you would not trust them, seeing them criminally and this is the reality. Campagne socialists like you, have not a clue

You ask me on farting, which I think is humereous and even more so when smelly

It cracks me up and is and should be seen as sime hilarious

I said you are on step away from being a fascist. Even Tommy is less Totalitarian than you and that is shocking

Laughing

You have no idea what I do when I encounter homeless people didge, so give over with your vindictive little assumptions. What point are you even trying to make with them anyway? If you know anything about it should at least be that I'm not the sort of person to sneer at the poor. I give money sometimes, that's it. I don't do the immense charity work you claim to do, of course (when you aren't on here all day) Rolling Eyes

So you often fart in public then?

So now I'm a fascist as well as a Marxist apologist because I don't think kids should have to inhale smoke OR e-cig fumes? Go figure Rolling Eyes

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6714
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:50 am

Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:


Nothing?

You dont think some homeless people sleep in their own piss and shit and at times vomit?

What I am pointing out again, is because of these smells, you will always walk away and yet you claim to want to help the homeless?

Really?

Its people on the ground helping them daily that matter. Not those that hold some snobbish view and give them a wide berth, based on smell and how you would also not feel comfortable and avoid. I would also guess, you would not trust them, seeing them criminally and this is the reality. Campagne socialists like you, have not a clue

You ask me on farting, which I think is humereous and even more so when smelly

It cracks me up and is and should be seen as sime hilarious

I said you are on step away from being a fascist. Even Tommy is less Totalitarian than you and that is shocking

Laughing

You have no idea what I do when I encounter homeless people didge, so give over with your vindictive little assumptions. What point are you even trying to make with them anyway? If you know anything about it should at least be that I'm not the sort of person to sneer at the poor. I give money sometimes, that's it. I don't do the immense charity work you claim to do, of course (when you aren't on here all day) Rolling Eyes

So you often fart in public then?

So now I'm a fascist as well as a Marxist apologist because I don't think kids should have to inhale smoke OR e-cig fumes? Go figure Rolling Eyes


Well how many times do you stop each day and help the homeless Eilzel?

Seriously and yes i am guessing but I guess its 95% true you do not, based on your views on taking offense with smell

I know you do not sneer at the poor, but you would without doubt, constantly walk past those in need. Especially if they may smell. That is clear from your answers and to me, your mentality on that has to change

I mean, how would you cope, if one of your family members became ill and had no control of their bowles?

How would you deal with having a child, when its a daily event of the worst bad smells, when it comes to nappy changes?

Not trying to knock, but you need a reality check, when people deal with bad smells daily

To then say people should be confined to a very limited number of areas based off smell. Its not being fair or honest

Its based on discriminating against them, for the pleasures they enjoy in life, smoking.

So I agree with smoking being banned in confined spaces, not in public places

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:58 am

Rolling Eyes

Smokers must be "fucked in the head" (a term of endearment that I've often heard smokers use against non-smokers over the years..), anyways, to want to kill themselves slowly...

The whole concept of "smokers rights" is a fiction, created by the tobacco industry during the 1970s and '80s in an attempt to fight back against the developing regulation of cigarette smoking, and developing bans in public and communal areas, and confined workspaces..

There is simply no rational and sane reason that tobacco smokers should imagine that they have some extra rights bestowed upon them, simply through buying yet another pack of 'coffin nails'.

If some ignorant bully boy smoker thinks that they have some "god given rights" to blow smoke over you, over your food, or over your kids or surroundings,  then why shouldn't you then have the right to smash them in the face, to defend oneself against their arrogant physical assaults  ?

IF those vapid vaping dickheads want to suck their polluting phallic symbols in public, then they should be prepared to use the same pollution controls as regulated on cars and trucks --  or better yet, keep a helmet (or better yet, a  plastic bag..) over their dopey vapid heads while "vaping"..


Last edited by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6304
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Eilzel on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:00 am

Didge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:


Nothing?

You dont think some homeless people sleep in their own piss and shit and at times vomit?

What I am pointing out again, is because of these smells, you will always walk away and yet you claim to want to help the homeless?

Really?

Its people on the ground helping them daily that matter. Not those that hold some snobbish view and give them a wide berth, based on smell and how you would also not feel comfortable and avoid. I would also guess, you would not trust them, seeing them criminally and this is the reality. Campagne socialists like you, have not a clue

You ask me on farting, which I think is humereous and even more so when smelly

It cracks me up and is and should be seen as sime hilarious

I said you are on step away from being a fascist. Even Tommy is less Totalitarian than you and that is shocking

Laughing

You have no idea what I do when I encounter homeless people didge, so give over with your vindictive little assumptions. What point are you even trying to make with them anyway? If you know anything about it should at least be that I'm not the sort of person to sneer at the poor. I give money sometimes, that's it. I don't do the immense charity work you claim to do, of course (when you aren't on here all day) Rolling Eyes

So you often fart in public then?

So now I'm a fascist as well as a Marxist apologist because I don't think kids should have to inhale smoke OR e-cig fumes? Go figure Rolling Eyes


Well how many times do you stop each day and help the homeless Eilzel?

Seriously and yes i am guessing but I guess its 95% true you do not, based on your views on taking offense with smell

I know you do not sneer at the poor, but you would without doubt, constantly walk past those in need. Especially if they may smell. That is clear from your answers and to me, your mentality on that has to change

I mean, how would you cope, if one of your family members became ill and had no control of their bowles?

How would you deal with having a child, when its a daily event of the worst bad smells, when it comes to nappy changes?

Not trying to knock, but you need a reality check, when people deal with bad smells daily

To then say people should be confined to a very limited number of areas based off smell. Its not being fair or honest

Its based on discriminating against them, for the pleasures they enjoy in life, smoking.

A harmful pleasure, if we are talking normal cigarettes, and one which causes even more harm to others.

Also didge, STOP talking the ridiculous extremes of everything.

I made it absolutely clear early on that some smells are unavoidable and I do NOT hold those against people.

OBVIOUSLY when I have a child it will smell at times - that's part of what having a baby entails.
OBVIOUSLY if a loved one had problems with their bowels (and I do have experience with elderly relatives in this regard) I just deal with it.
OBVIOUSLY some homeless people will smell, though in the street I haven't often experienced them smelling so bad that I can smell them unless standing right beside them. In which case I understand and again, don't hold it against them.

Also, OBVIOUSLY none of the above can be avoided. They are all facts of life and not things that bother me. They are all also totally harmless to others.

Smoking is MASSIVELY different since it IS a choice, it IS harmful (in the case of real cigarettes), it IS a bad example to children.
So it should be done in restricted places imo.

IF you respond again ignoring any one of the points I've mentioned above or by throwing out extreme again, I'll just ignore your reply and move on.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6714
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:04 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Rolling Eyes

Smokers must be "fucked in the head" (a term of endearment that I've often heard smokers use against non-smokers over the years..), anyways, to want to kill themselves slowly...

The whole concept of "smokers rights" is a fiction, created by the tobacco industry during the 1970s and '80s in an attempt to fight back against the developing regulation of cigarette smoking, and developing bans in public and communal areas, and confined workspaces..

There is simply no rational and sane reason that tobacco smokers should imagine that they have some extra rights bestowed upon them, simply throigh buying yet another pack of 'coffin nails'.

If some ignorant bully boy smoker thinks that they have some "god given rights" to blow smoke over you, over your food, or over your kids or surroundings,  then why shouldn't you then have the right to smash them in the face, to defend oneself against their arrogant physical assaults  ?

IF those vapid vaping dickheads want to suck their polluting phallic symbols in public, then they should be prepared to use the same pollution controls as regulated on cars and trucks --  or better yet, keep a helmet (or better yet, a  plastic bag..) over their dopey vapid heads while "vaping"..


Its not about smokers rights

If it was, then people would smoke where they like

Most smokers agree on how it can be harmful to others in confined spaces

This is about denying people rights and discriminating against them

As seen Eilzel wished to discriminated against smokers in public places and yet i do not see him or you calling for a total ban on cars, public tansport and planes etc. All forms of trvel that cause massive problems with pollution

Nobody calls that a right also

So if you do not like vape, which no place allows in a confined space and thus it has to be outdoors. That you do not like

Then you are the issue here and not them

So nobody is blowing harmless vape over food, when it dissipates within the air

It sems its you being the bully, when they are not bullying anyone

Its you with the concieved view, to deny them a right to vape

When you look to ban all forms of poplution and not constantly and daily use them. Then I will start to give your argument some credability

Until then, you are a complete hypocrite

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Eilzel on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:06 am

Again, people need cars, trains and planes to get around. No one needs to smoke. Obvious point, doesn't require an essay.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6714
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:08 am

Razz

Too true that, Eilzel...

I have yet to meet anyone who was forced into becoming a tobacco smoker against their will..

Unlike many illnesses, and most causes of poverty and homelessness, tobacco smoking is a voluntary lifestyle choice.

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6304
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:12 am

Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:


Well how many times do you stop each day and help the homeless Eilzel?

Seriously and yes i am guessing but I guess its 95% true you do not, based on your views on taking offense with smell

I know you do not sneer at the poor, but you would without doubt, constantly walk past those in need. Especially if they may smell. That is clear from your answers and to me, your mentality on that has to change

I mean, how would you cope, if one of your family members became ill and had no control of their bowles?

How would you deal with having a child, when its a daily event of the worst bad smells, when it comes to nappy changes?

Not trying to knock, but you need a reality check, when people deal with bad smells daily

To then say people should be confined to a very limited number of areas based off smell. Its not being fair or honest

Its based on discriminating against them, for the pleasures they enjoy in life, smoking.

A harmful pleasure, if we are talking normal cigarettes, and one which causes even more harm to others.

Also didge, STOP talking the ridiculous extremes of everything.

I made it absolutely clear early on that some smells are unavoidable and I do NOT hold those against people.

OBVIOUSLY when I have a child it will smell at times - that's part of what having a baby entails.
OBVIOUSLY if a loved one had problems with their bowels (and I do have experience with elderly relatives in this regard) I just deal with it.
OBVIOUSLY some homeless people will smell, though in the street I haven't often experienced them smelling so bad that I can smell them unless standing right beside them. In which case I understand and again, don't hold it against them.

Also, OBVIOUSLY none of the above can be avoided. They are all facts of life and not things that bother me. They are all also totally harmless to others.

Smoking is MASSIVELY different since it IS a choice, it IS harmful (in the case of real cigarettes), it IS a bad example to children.
So it should be done in restricted places imo.

IF you respond again ignoring any one of the points I've mentioned above or by throwing out extreme again, I'll just ignore your reply and move on.


Dont tell me what to talk about.

Again another glowing example of your fascism

Smoking is harmful, so is trains, planes, cars etc. They add more to pollution that anything else, but you hold smokers to a higher standard. Hence the hypocrisy of your bullshit and double satndards here

Well you best start getting used to such smells and actually see its a part of life

So if you just deal with it, why are you not applying the same when out ion public with poor or bad smells?

You see, you just rubbished your own argument

You deal with it and yet you want to punish others, when its not someone close to you, as i bet you would not shun a single friend that vaped or smoked. You just simple want to discriminate against others, and as seen based on a flawd argument

Did you stop and help those homeless that smelled so bad though?

You see how you avoided my questions again

I know the kind of half hearted liberal you are

You talk a good talk, but when reality comes, you would walk past a drunk, lying in their own vomit, not caring if they are breathing. You would avoid someone so smelling if homeless, because the smell drives you more away than the view to do what is right. This is why your answers give you away Eilzel and why you are a hypocrite

So whilst we at smoking being a bad example, lets not stop their on your fascism

Drinking is a bad habbit, lets ban that from public, as with fast food, lets ban that from public. Lets ban any adreanline feeling, that is bad for children, so no more fun fort them

Do you want me to continue down your idiotic argument?

Ignoring points?

How many of my points have you fucking ignored?

Seriously?

You sound like a girl now

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:13 am

Eilzel wrote:Again, people need cars, trains and planes to get around. No one needs to smoke. Obvious point, doesn't require an essay.


Really, do they?

I walk, so do I need a car or plane?

You see how warped your view is

People who smoke do need to smoke

That is what you cannot grasp and yet you want to discriminate against them

That makes you complict with homophobes

I mean gay people do not need to have sex right?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Eilzel on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:16 am

Didge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Again, people need cars, trains and planes to get around. No one needs to smoke. Obvious point, doesn't require an essay.


Really, do they?

I walk, so do I need a car or plane?

You see how warped your view is

People who smoke do need to smoke


That is what you cannot grasp and yet you want to discriminate against them

That makes you complict with homophobes

I mean gay people do not need to have sex right?

Please do elaborate on this.

People need to use transport to get to work (if they don't have the luxury of living within an hours walk to their job).

Why EXACTLY do people NEED to smoke?

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6714
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:19 am

Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:


Really, do they?

I walk, so do I need a car or plane?

You see how warped your view is

People who smoke do need to smoke


That is what you cannot grasp and yet you want to discriminate against them

That makes you complict with homophobes

I mean gay people do not need to have sex right?

Please do elaborate on this.

People need to use transport to get to work (if they don't have the luxury of living within an hours walk to their job).

Why EXACTLY do people NEED to smoke?


Its called nicotine addiction

Do they need to use public transport?

How on earth do then others get to work with cars?

You see your view is a double standard

We need to change public transport to make it pollution free.

Being prejudiced against smokers when in public smoking. When it has little effect on people, is you being a fascist

No surprise there then

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:19 am

Didge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

A harmful pleasure, if we are talking normal cigarettes, and one which causes even more harm to others.

Also didge, STOP talking the ridiculous extremes of everything.

I made it absolutely clear early on that some smells are unavoidable and I do NOT hold those against people.

OBVIOUSLY when I have a child it will smell at times - that's part of what having a baby entails.
OBVIOUSLY if a loved one had problems with their bowels (and I do have experience with elderly relatives in this regard) I just deal with it.
OBVIOUSLY some homeless people will smell, though in the street I haven't often experienced them smelling so bad that I can smell them unless standing right beside them. In which case I understand and again, don't hold it against them.

Also, OBVIOUSLY none of the above can be avoided. They are all facts of life and not things that bother me. They are all also totally harmless to others.

Smoking is MASSIVELY different since it IS a choice, it IS harmful (in the case of real cigarettes), it IS a bad example to children.
So it should be done in restricted places imo.

IF you respond again ignoring any one of the points I've mentioned above or by throwing out extreme again, I'll just ignore your reply and move on.


Dont tell me what to talk about.

Again another glowing example of your fascism

Smoking is harmful, so is trains, planes, cars etc. They add more to pollution that anything else, but you hold smokers to a higher standard. Hence the hypocrisy of your bullshit and double satndards here

Well you best start getting used to such smells and actually see its a part of life

So if you just deal with it, why are you not applying the same when out ion public with poor or bad smells?

You see, you just rubbished your own argument

You deal with it and yet you want to punish others, when its not someone close to you, as i bet you would not shun a single friend that vaped or smoked. You just simple want to discriminate against others, and as seen based on a flawd argument

Did you stop and help those homeless that smelled so bad though?

You see how you avoided my questions again

I know the kind of half hearted liberal you are

You talk a good talk, but when reality comes, you would walk past a drunk, lying in their own vomit, not caring if they are breathing. You would avoid someone so smelling if homeless, because the smell drives you more away than the view to do what is right. This is why your answers give you away Eilzel and why you are a hypocrite

So whilst we at smoking being a bad example, lets not stop their on your fascism

Drinking is a bad habbit, lets ban that from public, as with fast food, lets ban that from public. Lets ban any adreanline feeling, that is bad for children, so no more fun fort them

Do you want me to continue down your idiotic argument?

Ignoring points?

How many of my points have you fucking ignored?

Seriously?

You sound like a girl now


I see you avoided again

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:22 am



And as far as cars, motorbikes and trucks goes -- if people want to ban polluting 'infernal combustion' powered vehicles from big cities, then they should be prepared to have those vehicles banned from those cities..

And it is also a government responsibility to ensure efficient and effective public transport alternatives.

As big businesses won't be prepared to take such measures off their own bats.

Just look what happened with that great public outcry when London wanted to remove cars from the city centre, (even if that was more over congestion, rather than pollution..).

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6304
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Eilzel on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:22 am

We do need to make all transport as pollution free as possible, I agree. But if you worked in Manchester and lived in Liverpool - good luck getting to work without using transport!

So we should fuel addictions then? We should allow alcoholics to drink wherever and whenever they please? We should just legalise all drugs and provide aid so druggies can abuse themselves?

Addiction isn't a need; it might be a strong want, but not an actual life or death, put food on the table NEED.

Fight the addiction, didge!

NOTE: I made it absolutely clear I'd ignore that post if my statements went ignored. You are free to post what you like; and I'm free not to answer.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6714
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:26 am

Eilzel wrote:We do need to make all transport as pollution free as possible, I agree. But if you worked in Manchester and lived in Liverpool - good luck getting to work with using transport!

So we should fuel addictions then? We should allow alcoholics to drink wherever and whenever they please? We should just legalise all drugs and provide aid so druggies can abuse themselves?

Addiction isn't a need; it might be a strong want, but not an actual life or death, put food on the table NEED.

Fight the addiction, didge!

NOTE: I made it absolutely clear I'd ignore that post if my statements went ignored. You are free to post what you like; and I'm free not to answer.


I walk 5 miles a day to work and 5 miles back

What is stopping people In Manchester and Liverpool doing the same

You are seriously placing alcholol addiction nect to smoking?

Why not gambing as well?

The damage has varying degrees, but again you have no rright to be prejudice against them. Just as nobody has any right to be prejudice against you for your lif e choices

You ignored countless points and you have become a complete fascist

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Eilzel on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:29 am

Didge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:We do need to make all transport as pollution free as possible, I agree. But if you worked in Manchester and lived in Liverpool - good luck getting to work with using transport!

So we should fuel addictions then? We should allow alcoholics to drink wherever and whenever they please? We should just legalise all drugs and provide aid so druggies can abuse themselves?

Addiction isn't a need; it might be a strong want, but not an actual life or death, put food on the table NEED.

Fight the addiction, didge!

NOTE: I made it absolutely clear I'd ignore that post if my statements went ignored. You are free to post what you like; and I'm free not to answer.


I walk 5 miles a day to work and 5 miles back

What is stopping people In Manchester and Liverpool doing the same

You are seriously placing alcholol addiction nect to smoking?

Why not gambing as well?

The damage has varying degrees, but again you have no rright to be prejudice against them. Just as nobody has any right to be prejudice against you for your lif e choices

You ignored countless points and you have become a complete fascist

It's a little bit more than 5 miles from Manchester to Liverpool, didge Wink

And as far as I'm aware it is illegal to drink in public in England, aside from beer gardens of course. So why do we have a double standard for smokers?

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6714
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:32 am

Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:


I walk 5 miles a day to work and 5 miles back

What is stopping people In Manchester and Liverpool doing the same

You are seriously placing alcholol addiction nect to smoking?

Why not gambing as well?

The damage has varying degrees, but again you have no rright to be prejudice against them. Just as nobody has any right to be prejudice against you for your lif e choices

You ignored countless points and you have become a complete fascist

It's a little bit more than 5 miles from Manchester to Liverpool, didge Wink

And as far as I'm aware it is illegal to drink in public in England, aside from beer gardens of course. So why do we have a double standard for smokers?


So all people that live In Manchester work in Liverpool?

Come again?

No its not illegal

Well beer drinking can and does intoxicate people. Hence why there is a ban on driving after so many drinks

There is no ban on smoking a hundred smokes is there

Hence yet again an idiotic argument by you

The point is here, you are being prejudiced and the point is again. Someone that has faced prejudiced, clearly has not learnt from this

Why is that

What harm am I or anyone else doing to you when i smoke, not in an enclosed space?

Nothing and yet you want to control where i can or cannot smoke and based on smell.

Which as seen, makes you an elitist snobbish prick

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Eilzel on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:36 am

If we are talking proper cigarettes then people can still inhale second hand smoke at bus stops and other outdoors areas. Which is still harmful.

Smoking is also absolutely a choice, absolutely harmful and absolutely incomparable to any kind of sexuality. You cannot honestly start making smokers out to be victims.

Just stop lol

And no, fgs, not all people in Manchester work in Liverpool, that was OBVIOUSLY an example of people working too far from their home to walk Rolling Eyes

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6714
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:40 am

Eilzel wrote:If we are talking proper cigarettes then people can still inhale second hand smoke at bus stops and other outdoors areas. Which is still harmful.

Smoking is also absolutely a choice, absolutely harmful and absolutely incomparable to any kind of sexuality. You cannot honestly start making smokers out to be victims.

Just stop lol


Really?

Based on what evidence?

You have far more harm from actual pollution by a long shot

Smoke dissipates in the open into the air

Just stop?

I suggest you start smoking joints, It might help make you realise you could be that more enlightened

You tell me what would  you say to a homophobe that told you to stop having homosexual sex

That is a choice after all

I would guess you would tell them to fuck off

So what should I tell you here?

You have zero clue on psychology have you.

You think the best way to help someone stop, is to be prejudiced towards them. Where in fact in then hardens them to continue

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Eilzel on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:43 am

Didge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:If we are talking proper cigarettes then people can still inhale second hand smoke at bus stops and other outdoors areas. Which is still harmful.

Smoking is also absolutely a choice, absolutely harmful and absolutely incomparable to any kind of sexuality. You cannot honestly start making smokers out to be victims.

Just stop lol


Really?

Based on what evidence?

You have far more harm from actual pollution by a long shot

Smoke dissipates in the open into the air

Just stop?

I suggest you start smoking joints, It might help make you realise you could be that more enlightened

You tell me what would  you say to a homophobe that told you to stop being having homosexual sex

I would guess you would tell them to fuck off

So what should I tell you here?

You have zero clue on physchology have you.

You think the best way to help someone stop, is to be prejudiced towards them. Where in fact in then hardens them to continue

Your comparison disintegrates for a few reasons:

- me having sex isn't hurting anyone.
- sex isn't inherently harmful.
- people don't tend to have sex in public.

- smoking in public can be harmful to others.
- smoking is harmful to the smoker.
- people do tend to smoke in public.

You see the differences? I know it can be hard. The apostrophes help though Razz

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6714
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:47 am

Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:


Really?

Based on what evidence?

You have far more harm from actual pollution by a long shot

Smoke dissipates in the open into the air

Just stop?

I suggest you start smoking joints, It might help make you realise you could be that more enlightened

You tell me what would  you say to a homophobe that told you to stop being having homosexual sex

I would guess you would tell them to fuck off

So what should I tell you here?

You have zero clue on physchology have you.

You think the best way to help someone stop, is to be prejudiced towards them. Where in fact in then hardens them to continue

Your comparison disintegrates for a few reasons:

- me having sex isn't hurting anyone.
- sex isn't inherently harmful.
- people don't tend to have sex in public.

- smoking in public can be harmful to others.
- smoker is harmful to the smoker.
- people do tend to smoke in public.

You see the differences? I know it can be hard. The apostrophes help though Razz

1) Subjective and yes it could hurt the other person. I have known people gay whilst working in the NHS bleeding badly from anal sex. Which unproted sex, can lead to many serious deseases

2) Yes it is to children and people who have no wish to have sex

3) What has that got to do with anything here

3) Bullshit

4) Their choice, not yours

5) Their choice not yours

So we have you try and dictate whether people can smoke, but people are not allowded to tell you the risks of anal sex

I mean how many people have died of aids Eilzel?

Ouch, sore point but true

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Eilzel on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:50 am

Your points are all too nonsensical to address.

AGAIN you only use EXTREMES. Not general truths.

If you need extremes to prove your point you know you're onto a loser.

And smoking being harmful to others is not their choice. If a kid is a bus stop they are there for a reason, as is the smoker - it is not choice.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6714
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Eilzel on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:52 am

Btw point 3 has everything to do with it.

I have a problem with smoking BECAUSE it is done in public.

You mentioned a homophobe telling me not to have sex. Well, he would never know if I did. Because people tend NOT to have sex in public. Duh.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6714
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:52 am

Eilzel wrote:Your points are all too nonsensical to address.

AGAIN you only use EXTREMES. Not general truths.

If you need extremes to prove your point you know you're onto a loser.

And smoking being harmful to others is not their choice. If a kid is a bus stop they are there for a reason, as is the smoker - it is not choice.


Are they nonsense?

Or factual?

Extremes?

How many people have died and are still dying of aids Eilzel, both hetrosexual and homosexual?

is that not a major risk?

So how am I being a loser?

Its funny when you get taken to task you constantly get emotionall compremised

Its a choice to have sex and having sex, runs major risks

A kid at a bus stop is not going to be effected if someone is smoking there. They also have the choise to move a couple of feet away from them

Stop being a prejudice dick

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Eilzel on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:55 am

Didge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Your points are all too nonsensical to address.

AGAIN you only use EXTREMES. Not general truths.

If you need extremes to prove your point you know you're onto a loser.

And smoking being harmful to others is not their choice. If a kid is a bus stop they are there for a reason, as is the smoker - it is not choice.


Are they nonsense?

Or factual?

Extremes?

How many people have died and are still dying of aids Eilzel, both hetrosexual and homosexual?

is that not a major risk?

So how am I being a loser?

Its funny when you get taken to task you constantly get emotionall compremised

Its a choice to have sex and having sex, runs major risks

A kid at a bus stop is not going to be effected if someone is smoking there. They also have the choise to move a couple of feet away from them

Stop being a prejudice dick

So they have to move because you can't wait a little while to get a fix of your addiction? How is that fair? The smoker should move away if they need to smoke so badly.

And sex between two people who don't have any kind of diseases is totally harmless. Smoking? Always harmful.

Extremes, extremes, extremes. It's all you got Laughing

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6714
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:56 am

Eilzel wrote:Btw point 3 has everything to do with it.

I have a problem with smoking BECAUSE it is done in public.

You mentioned a homophobe telling me not to have sex. Well, he would never know if I did. Because people tend NOT to have sex in public. Duh.


He would if he saw you holding hands and kissing in public

He would then guess, you woould be having sex and could very well be against this

I mean how many gay couples do you know that kiss and hold hands in public, that do not have sex in private?

Well thank goodness i do not have a problem with yoou expressing your love in public with your partner

It does not offend me

Hence if you are offended with me smoking in public, you are then the problem here

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Should E cig users be allowed to vape on buses, trains and in their workplace?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum