What do you bring to forums?

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty What do you bring to forums?

Post by Syl on Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Something or nothing?
What kind of poster do you think you are....because we all fall into categories.
Interesting, interested, helpful, a watcher, a leader, a liar, argumentative, easily influenced, set in solid beliefs?
So many different times of posters.

I wonder if we see ourselves as others see us...I doubt it somehow. Laughing

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 18923
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down


What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Syl on Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:08 am

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:Have to admit, I used to judge people's intelligence by how clearly and gramatically-correct they wrote.

I've chilled out about it as I've gotten older.

There was a poster on a forum once who had the worst grammer possible. Some made fun of him, his story was as a child he had seen his dad murder his mum, this had affected him so badly throughout his school years he simply couldn't learn much.

The irony was, his posts, no matter how badly spelt, was usually far more interesting than the ones the people who made fun of him were.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 18923
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:09 am

eddie wrote:
*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:Have to admit, I used to judge people's intelligence by how clearly and gramatically-correct they wrote.

I've chilled out about it as I've gotten older.

You’ve had to.  You have been replying to me, via type-written words for over three years.
And you know how badly I type when:

* my iPad does fuckeries (think “dint” and “aga”)
* I’m very drunk
* we are fighting and I’m typing very fast.

So yeah, Mr Editor Man aka “I rarely make mistakes even when I’m angry”, you have HAD to learn to chill out.  

You’re welcome.  Razz

Yeah, yeah, you're the main reason. You're (generally) pretty smart and yet you come up with shit that is so laughably laughable that I just have to laugh.

And in the spirit of total honesty here, there's a little part of me that really just GETS OFF on being a Texan correcting an Englishwoman's English.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26359
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:10 am

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:Have to admit, I used to judge people's intelligence by how clearly and gramatically-correct they wrote.

I've chilled out about it as I've gotten older.

Interesting.

How on earth would you judge someone who could not read and write on intelligence?

You do realise this was one of the bases for racism in the past?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:11 am

Phildidge wrote:
*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:Have to admit, I used to judge people's intelligence by how clearly and gramatically-correct they wrote.

I've chilled out about it as I've gotten older.

Interesting.

How on earth would you judge someone who could not read and write on intelligence?

You do realise this was one of the bases for racism in the past?

Well if you can't read or write then how fucking smart are you, really?

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26359
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:13 am

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Interesting.

How on earth would you judge someone who could not read and write on intelligence?

You do realise this was one of the bases for racism in the past?

Well if you can't read or write then how fucking smart are you, really?

Well, they could be blind, does that then make them dumb to you?

Do you really think intelligence is only based in reading and writing?

I gather Eddie gave you a green for such a fucking ignorant answer?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:16 am

Phildidge wrote:
*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Interesting.

How on earth would you judge someone who could not read and write on intelligence?

You do realise this was one of the bases for racism in the past?

Well if you can't read or write then how fucking smart are you, really?

Well, they could be blind, does that then make them dumb to you?

Do you really think intelligence is only based in reading and writing

I gather Eddie gave you a green for such a fucking ignorant answer?

Um, no, one of my colleagues in journalism is blind as a bat and she does quite well at our newspaper. What else ya got?

(By the way, she reads. With her fingers.)

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26359
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by eddie on Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:17 am

Phildidge wrote:
*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:Have to admit, I used to judge people's intelligence by how clearly and gramatically-correct they wrote.

I've chilled out about it as I've gotten older.

Interesting.

How on earth would you judge someone who could not read and write on intelligence?

You do realise this was one of the bases for racism in the past?


Didge, people that can’t read or write are generally less smart.

YOU brought colour into it. What the fuck has it got to do with colour? White people are less smart too, if they can’t read or write.

What’s your point?


So here’s my question:


HOW DO YOU FURTHER YOUR LEARNING IF YOU CANNOT READ OR WRITE?
(Furthermore....IF you don’t WANT to learn....how smart are you?)

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38243
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:18 am

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Well, they could be blind, does that then make them dumb to you?

Do you really think intelligence is only based in reading and writing

I gather Eddie gave you a green for such a fucking ignorant answer?

Um, no, one of my colleagues in journalism is blind as a bat and she does quite well at our newspaper. What else ya got?

(By the way, she reads. With her fingers.)

So what you are saying, is that if someone who has not learnt to read and write, must be a dumbass then?

And anyone blind, that cannot read, unlike your friend is a dumbass?

I suggest you read back and see what you claimed and then admit what a fucking ignorant piss of shit you are and apologise

I could invoke many people who cannot read and write. For example indegeneous aboriginals people

Does that make them ignorant to you?

Or does that make you a racist peice of shit?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:28 am

Phildidge wrote:
*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Well, they could be blind, does that then make them dumb to you?

Do you really think intelligence is only based in reading and writing

I gather Eddie gave you a green for such a fucking ignorant answer?

Um, no, one of my colleagues in journalism is blind as a bat and she does quite well at our newspaper. What else ya got?

(By the way, she reads. With her fingers.)

So what you are saying, is that if someone who has not learnt to read and write, must be a dumbass then?

And anyone blind, that cannot read, unlike your friend is a dumbass?

I suggest you read back and see what you claimed and then admit what a fucking ignorant piss of shit you are and apologise

I could invoke many people who cannot read and write. For example indegeneous aboriginals people

Does that make them ignorant to you?

Or does that make you a racist peice of shit?

Nobody said dumbass or ignorant, just less intelligent. Calm down.

As far as indigenous people, is reading and writing part of their culture?

If it is, yet they can't, they're less intelligent than those who can read and write.

Obviously I'm not talking about anybody who's been denied the opportunity to learn these things. I never said deprived people were stupid, any more than I said that people who've had their legs chopped off are bad at running.

Does that make you confused, or an ignorant piece of shit? tongue

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26359
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Syl on Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:29 am

It's a form of snobbery imo to judge others.
I left school at 15, didn't get the chance to go to uni, but consider myself pretty smart.
On the other side someone could spend years at uni, be an absolute genius at cartain things, but spell like a 10 year old.
Then we can have someone who dots all the i's and knows all his p's and q's.....but is as thick as pigshit and as boring as hell.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 18923
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:33 am

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

So what you are saying, is that if someone who has not learnt to read and write, must be a dumbass then?

And anyone blind, that cannot read, unlike your friend is a dumbass?

I suggest you read back and see what you claimed and then admit what a fucking ignorant piss of shit you are and apologise

I could invoke many people who cannot read and write. For example indegeneous aboriginals people

Does that make them ignorant to you?

Or does that make you a racist peice of shit?

Nobody said dumbass or ignorant, just less intelligent. Calm down.

As far as indigenous people, is reading and writing part of their culture?

If it is, yet they can't, they're less intelligent than those who can read and write.

Obviously I'm not talking about anybody who's been denied the opportunity to learn these things. I never said deprived people were stupid, any more than I said that people who've had their legs chopped off are bad at running.

Does that make you confused, or an ignorant piece of shit? tongue

First point of call, why do I need to calm down?

I am calling you out and rightly so for demeaning people on intelligence based on reading and writing

That makes you racist

Not for many cultures, no they never had reading or writing

You do know the history of writing do you?

The point is, how snobbish and elitist are you being on reading and writing and because you have both written a boook

How many people would even want to read your book, based on your pevious view above?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:34 am

Syl wrote:It's a form of snobbery imo to judge others.
I left school at 15, didn't get the chance to go to uni, but consider myself pretty smart.
On the other side someone could spend years at uni, be an absolute genius at cartain things, but spell like a 10 year old.
Then we can have someone who dots all the i's and knows all his p's and q's.....but is as thick as pigshit and as boring as hell.

Thank you Syl

Its utter snobbery and in this case racism.

Hence i expect better of Ben and Eddie

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:40 am

I mean take this ignorance form of view by Ben and Eddie

We know from the Romans, that the Celts had no form of reading or writing and yet from the Roman writings had far more equality in advance of today than people realise.

I guess to them, where women had equal rights, and able to own land and rule, as well as men. Makes them dumb, that they had no form of writing.

And they both claim they are not racist?

Granted they are not really, but because they have written a book, clearly ego has gone to their heads, and have become snobs

Reality check both of you?

When you have a million best seller, then you have the ability to be cocky

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Syl on Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:47 am

I dont think it's racist...it is snobbery imo.
Not everyone has the same chances as others re education, not everyone is as good at English but they may well excell at other stuff.
In the grand scheme of things, does it really matter? Cool

Off to bed, night night, x

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 18923
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by eddie on Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:49 am

Syl wrote:It's a form of snobbery imo to judge others.
I left school at 15, didn't get the chance to go to uni, but consider myself pretty smart.
On the other side someone could spend years at uni, be an absolute genius at cartain things, but spell like a 10 year old.
Then we can have someone who dots all the i's and knows all his p's and q's.....but is as thick as pigshit and as boring as hell.

Well, to be honest, this debate has evolved from GRAMMAR, to reading and writing.

So the goalposts have moved, as usual.

Not your fault but a very telling sign that some people won’t answer direct questions and will latch on to a grammatical life-raft.,..if you catch my...drifting life raft.

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38243
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:50 am

Phildidge wrote:I mean take this ignorance form of view by Ben and Eddie

We know from the Romans, that the Celts had no form of reading or writing and yet from the Roman writings had far more equality in advance of today than people realise.

I guess to them, where women had equal rights, and able to own land and rule, as well as men. Makes them dumb, that they had no form of writing.

And they both claim they are not racist?

Granted they are not really
, but because they have written a book, clearly ego has gone to their heads, and have become snobs

Reality check both of you?

When you have a million best seller, then you have the ability to be cocky


lol I just said the same Syl

Night and have a great evening

Though seriously, one of us has to win the lottery, so they can both be together

As I do want them to be together, even though they have been both snobs tonight

I just want to see some humilited from them

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:50 am

Phildidge wrote:
*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

So what you are saying, is that if someone who has not learnt to read and write, must be a dumbass then?

And anyone blind, that cannot read, unlike your friend is a dumbass?

I suggest you read back and see what you claimed and then admit what a fucking ignorant piss of shit you are and apologise

I could invoke many people who cannot read and write. For example indegeneous aboriginals people

Does that make them ignorant to you?

Or does that make you a racist peice of shit?

Nobody said dumbass or ignorant, just less intelligent. Calm down.

As far as indigenous people, is reading and writing part of their culture?

If it is, yet they can't, they're less intelligent than those who can read and write.

Obviously I'm not talking about anybody who's been denied the opportunity to learn these things. I never said deprived people were stupid, any more than I said that people who've had their legs chopped off are bad at running.

Does that make you confused, or an ignorant piece of shit? tongue

First point of call, why do I need to calm down?

I am calling you out and rightly so for demeaning people on intelligence based on reading and writing

That makes you racist

Not for many cultures, no they never had reading or writing

You do know the history of writing do you?

The point is, how snobbish and elitist are you being on reading and writing and because you have both written a boook

How many people would even want to read your book, based on your pevious view above?

Yes, it's widely accepted that cuniform writing was invented by the ancient Phoenicians, and because they were the great traders of the ancient world, other cultures adapted writing, at first for practical reasons such as record-keeping, later turning it into an art form.

Yes, for large periods of human history, writing and reading were the provenance of the elite. But that's not the case now, and nearly everyone is intelligent enough, and offered the opportunity, to learn to read and write.

Not everyone's a genius writer like me and edds, but I don't judge them for that, no more than I hope Michael Jordan judges me on my basketball skills. (They're nonexistent.)

As far as why anybody would want to read our book, well, it's fucking brilliant, that's why they'd want to read it.

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26359
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:51 am

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:It's a form of snobbery imo to judge others.
I left school at 15, didn't get the chance to go to uni, but consider myself pretty smart.
On the other side someone could spend years at uni, be an absolute genius at cartain things, but spell like a 10 year old.
Then we can have someone who dots all the i's and knows all his p's and q's.....but is as thick as pigshit and as boring as hell.

Well, to be honest, this debate has evolved from GRAMMAR, to reading and writing.

So the goalposts have moved, as usual.

Not your fault but a very telling sign that some people won’t answer direct questions and will latch on to a grammatical life-raft.,..if you catch my...drifting life raft.

Zero humility

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:51 am

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:It's a form of snobbery imo to judge others.
I left school at 15, didn't get the chance to go to uni, but consider myself pretty smart.
On the other side someone could spend years at uni, be an absolute genius at cartain things, but spell like a 10 year old.
Then we can have someone who dots all the i's and knows all his p's and q's.....but is as thick as pigshit and as boring as hell.

Well, to be honest, this debate has evolved from GRAMMAR, to reading and writing.

So the goalposts have moved, as usual.

Not your fault but a very telling sign that some people won’t answer direct questions and will latch on to a grammatical life-raft.,..if you catch my...drifting life raft.

Oh, I love you so much.

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26359
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:54 am

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

First point of call, why do I need to calm down?

I am calling you out and rightly so for demeaning people on intelligence based on reading and writing

That makes you racist

Not for many cultures, no they never had reading or writing

You do know the history of writing do you?

The point is, how snobbish and elitist are you being on reading and writing and because you have both written a boook

How many people would even want to read your book, based on your pevious view above?

Yes, it's widely accepted that cuniform writing was invented by the ancient Phoenicians, and because they were the great traders of the ancient world, other cultures adapted writing, at first for practical reasons such as record-keeping, later turning it into an art form.

Yes, for large periods of human history, writing and reading were the provenance of the elite. But that's not the case now, and nearly everyone is intelligent enough, and offered the opportunity, to learn to read and write.

Not everyone's a genius writer like me and edds, but I don't judge them for that, no more than I hope Michael Jordan judges me on my basketball skills. (They're nonexistent.)

As far as why anybody would want to read our book, well, it's fucking brilliant, that's why they'd want to read it.

Wrong, as the first form of writing was pictographs dummy

Is it okay to call you dummy based on your ignorance here?

I mean I am doing the same here, based on the fact you are only able to read and write in one language and not the many countless others in the world today or the past.

Does that make you a complete dummy for not being able to read hieroglyphics?

I mean that is reading and writing right?

I judge you as ignorant on not only history, but being piss poor as a lefty in debate

So that is a double whammy

At least you get an award for that

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Jules on Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:00 am

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I'm glad you are relaxed about it.  That's the way we should be.  But, as a writer, it's my profession, so I'm quite fickle about it.  Strunk & White (Elements of Style) is my bible, and I actually find it fun to figure out proper form.  You know how I love logic, and language is quite logical.

Plus, I'm actually quite bad at spelling, so the computer has been a god-send for me.

People are different and we all have our own way of writing.
To be honest unless something is glaringly obvious I dont think bad spelling matters here, we are not sitting exams after all Laughing
Like I mentioned, the words we write are far more important than the exact spelling or punctuation to me.....if others are sticklers for perfect English......that's OK too. x

My post wasn't about your spelling,  your spelling is fine. Smile  It was your specific issue with apostrophes, and other women have teased you about it.  I was just teasing too, you know that. Razz

_________________
Live Laugh Love
Jules
Jules

Posts : 3254
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Jules on Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:07 am

Syl wrote:
*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:Have to admit, I used to judge people's intelligence by how clearly and gramatically-correct they wrote.

I've chilled out about it as I've gotten older.

There was a poster on a forum once who had the worst grammer possible. Some made fun of him, his story was as a child he had seen his dad murder his mum, this had affected him so badly throughout his school years he simply couldn't learn much.

The irony was, his posts, no matter how badly spelt, was usually far more interesting than the ones the people who made fun of him were.

His posts were ''interesting'' purely for macabre reasons. He was a mentally ill fantasist. He spoke openly about his mental illness.  

He posted nonstop fairy tales that were so far removed from reality, they'd be rejected outright as movie scripts.  Shocked  Shocked  Stories about him hobnobbing with just about every london gangster and unimaginable wealth and graphic accounts of how his dad murdered his mum in front of him.  

Despite all his tales of woe (which i have to say were generally disbelieved, and received with open scorn) he was widely disliked. Cos fk me he was so rightwing he made genghis khan look like che guevara. And he'd deliver his horrible fascist opinions in the crassest manner possible.

People laughed at him cos he was a very unkind man who was quick to laugh at others. Simple!


Last edited by Jules on Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:09 am; edited 2 times in total

_________________
Live Laugh Love
Jules
Jules

Posts : 3254
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:08 am

Phildidge wrote:
*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:

Yes, it's widely accepted that cuniform writing was invented by the ancient Phoenicians, and because they were the great traders of the ancient world, other cultures adapted writing, at first for practical reasons such as record-keeping, later turning it into an art form.

Yes, for large periods of human history, writing and reading were the provenance of the elite. But that's not the case now, and nearly everyone is intelligent enough, and offered the opportunity, to learn to read and write.

Not everyone's a genius writer like me and edds, but I don't judge them for that, no more than I hope Michael Jordan judges me on my basketball skills. (They're nonexistent.)

As far as why anybody would want to read our book, well, it's fucking brilliant, that's why they'd want to read it.

Wrong, as the first form of writing was pictographs dummy

Is it okay to call you dummy based on your ignorance here?

I mean I am doing the same here, based on the fact you are only able to read and write in one language and not the many countless others in the world today or the past.

Does that make you a complete dummy for not being able to read hieroglyphics?

I mean that is reading and writing right?

I judge you as ignorant on not only history, but being piss poor as a lefty in debate

So that is a double whammy

At least you get an award for that

No answer Ben?

I mean you claim its a sign of intlligence

So how mny present and past languages do you actually read and write?

Does that not mean you are a tad thick, if you cannot do so for many languages?

Are you that thick, to see how such racism and xenophobia formulated in the first place?

Even though I know you are having fun?

Mocking is how it did start, or do you not realise that

I suggest you show some humility mate or prove me right and show you have zero

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:19 am

Oh before I go

I have your book and have not read it yet

I read Eilzel's mind and its was great

You have just ensured, I never will read your book

I am serious on that

I love reading and yet hate people being cocky. Espcially when they are ignorant to the fact they only know one or two langueges themselves

I know you are having fun, but you have to guage whether people like what you like

You never do, as you never use empathic intelligence

That is some sound advice for you both

Night

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by eddie on Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:33 am

Phildidge wrote:Oh before I go

I have your book and have not read it yet

I read Eilzel's mind and its was great

You have just ensured, I never will read your book

I am serious on that

I love reading and yet hate people being cocky. Espcially when they are ignorant to the fact they only know one or two langueges themselves

I know you are having fun, but you have to guage whether people like what you like

You never do, as you never use empathic intelligence

That is some sound advice for you both

Night

I’m not even sure you’d appreciate the book, and it’s raw but subtle hints into the life of love.
But sincerely, I do thank you for buying it.

Not everyone likes being questioned, it makes them uncomfortable. I get it.

Night.

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38243
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by eddie on Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:35 am

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:It's a form of snobbery imo to judge others.
I left school at 15, didn't get the chance to go to uni, but consider myself pretty smart.
On the other side someone could spend years at uni, be an absolute genius at cartain things, but spell like a 10 year old.
Then we can have someone who dots all the i's and knows all his p's and q's.....but is as thick as pigshit and as boring as hell.

Well, to be honest, this debate has evolved from GRAMMAR, to reading and writing.

So the goalposts have moved, as usual.

Not your fault but a very telling sign that some people won’t answer direct questions and will latch on to a grammatical life-raft.,..if you catch my...drifting life raft.

Oh, I love you so much.

I know. Because we keep each other challenged aka free from bullshit. Right?

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38243
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:45 am

eddie wrote:
Phildidge wrote:Oh before I go

I have your book and have not read it yet

I read Eilzel's mind and its was great

You have just ensured, I never will read your book

I am serious on that

I love reading and yet hate people being cocky. Espcially when they are ignorant to the fact they only know one or two langueges themselves

I know you are having fun, but you have to guage whether people like what you like

You never do, as you never use empathic intelligence

That is some sound advice for you both

Night

I’m not even sure you’d appreciate the book, and it’s raw but subtle hints into the life of love.
But sincerely,  I do thank you for buying it.

Not everyone likes being questioned, it makes them uncomfortable. I get it.

Night.

Oh for goodness sake

I am not uncomfortable about your questions

Your views made you both look stupid and cocky

So you dont get it

Night

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by eddie on Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:46 am

And you don’t get that you didn’t answer a question but merely changed the goalposts.

Night.

Again.

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38243
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:47 am

En serio, Didge, crees que no puedo escribir o leer ningunas de las otras lenguas?

Creo que es tu que eres un "snob." Jajajajaja

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26359
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Original Quill on Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:52 am

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:En serio, Didge, crees que no puedo escribir o leer ningunas de las otras lenguas?

Creo que es tu que eres un "snob." Jajajajaja

Pues, dos son bestante bien.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28355
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:55 am

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:En serio, Didge, crees que no puedo escribir o leer ningunas de las otras lenguas?

Creo que es tu que eres un "snob." Jajajajaja


mar sin aineolach, ní féidir leat foghlaim a dhéanamh fiú


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:59 am

eddie wrote:And you don’t get that you didn’t answer a question but merely changed the goalposts.

Night.

Again.

What goalposts Eddie

All I saw, is again you and Ben thinking you are brighter than the rest here

That you have become quite the snobs

Hence learn some humility

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by HoratioTarr on Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:48 am

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

People misuse it because they're ignorant.   Teach yourself to read and write, for fuck's sake!  

Some would say it's ignorant to reply to people using foul language. snobby

You know I love you. bounce
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9607
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by HoratioTarr on Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:49 am

Syl wrote:Seriously, if I started worrying about whether I have used perfect punctuation marks when writing out posts  I wouldn't  be posting naturally or normally.
I post like I talk...I am from Salford for Gods sake. Razz

Judging from what I see round here (Salford)....We can make allowances for you bounce Twisted Evil
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9607
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by HoratioTarr on Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:51 am

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:Seriously, if I started worrying about whether I have used perfect punctuation marks when writing out posts  I wouldn't  be posting naturally or normally.
I post like I talk...I am from Salford for Gods sake. Razz

I'm glad you are relaxed about it.  That's the way we should be.  But, as a writer, it's my profession, so I'm quite fickle about it.  Strunk & White (Elements of Style) is my bible, and I actually find it fun to figure out proper form.  You know how I love logic, and language is quite logical.

Plus, I'm actually quite bad at spelling, so the computer has been a god-send for me.

I used to use Strunk and White's too when I first started writing, but not once, not anywhere did I ever find the term "Withered old Cunt" in its pages.    Did I miss summat?

(Thanks Jules - private joke)


Last edited by HoratioTarr on Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9607
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:01 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I'm glad you are relaxed about it.  That's the way we should be.  But, as a writer, it's my profession, so I'm quite fickle about it.  Strunk & White (Elements of Style) is my bible, and I actually find it fun to figure out proper form.  You know how I love logic, and language is quite logical.

Plus, I'm actually quite bad at spelling, so the computer has been a god-send for me.

I used to use Strunk and White's too when I first started writing, but not once, not anywhere did I ever find the term "Withered old Cunt" in it's pages.    Did I miss summat?


oh dear God

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 3489511464 What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 3489511464

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Syl on Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:07 pm

Jules wrote:
Syl wrote:

People are different and we all have our own way of writing.
To be honest unless something is glaringly obvious I dont think bad spelling matters here, we are not sitting exams after all Laughing
Like I mentioned, the words we write are far more important than the exact spelling or punctuation to me.....if others are sticklers for perfect English......that's OK too. x

My post wasn't about your spelling,  your spelling is fine. Smile  It was your specific issue with apostrophes, and other women have teased you about it.  I was just teasing too, you know that. Razz

Just teasing back. Laughing
It started a pretty good debate as well. Cool

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 18923
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:12 pm

Syl wrote:
Jules wrote:

My post wasn't about your spelling,  your spelling is fine. Smile  It was your specific issue with apostrophes, and other women have teased you about it.  I was just teasing too, you know that. Razz

Just teasing back. Laughing
It started a pretty good debate as well. Cool

Sorry Syl, unless you can speak, read and write double dutch, Klingon, Elvish etc. We are all inferior and simpletons apparantly...

lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Syl on Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:14 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:Seriously, if I started worrying about whether I have used perfect punctuation marks when writing out posts  I wouldn't  be posting naturally or normally.
I post like I talk...I am from Salford for Gods sake. Razz

Judging from what I see round here (Salford)....We can make allowances for you bounce Twisted Evil

I was born and grew up 2 minutes away from what is now media city.
It's amazing that those grimy back streets and docklands are now the hub of the BBC, absolutely thriving with apartments, shoppers and workers, with more cafes, hotels and restaurants than the centre of Paris.......so shut yer gob miss'is. tongue .

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Downtown-tampa-night-skyline-rene-triay-photography

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 18923
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Syl on Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:29 pm

Jules wrote:
Syl wrote:

There was a poster on a forum once who had the worst grammer possible. Some made fun of him, his story was as a child he had seen his dad murder his mum, this had affected him so badly throughout his school years he simply couldn't learn much.

The irony was, his posts, no matter how badly spelt, was usually far more interesting than the ones the people who made fun of him were.

His posts were ''interesting'' purely for macabre reasons. He was a mentally ill fantasist. He spoke openly about his mental illness.  

He posted nonstop fairy tales that were so far removed from reality, they'd be rejected outright as movie scripts.  Shocked  Shocked  Stories about him hobnobbing with just about every london gangster and unimaginable wealth and graphic accounts of how his dad murdered his mum in front of him.  

Despite all his tales of woe (which i have to say were generally disbelieved, and received with open scorn) he was widely disliked. Cos fk me he was so rightwing he made genghis khan look like che guevara. And he'd deliver his horrible fascist opinions in the crassest manner possible.

People laughed at him cos he was a very unkind man who was quick to laugh at others. Simple!
It's interesting how different people perceive others on forums.

Dont forget ..said poster was popular with many for years, some made fun of him, but it was only when he joined a certain forum, the micky taking became really vicious.
As for his graphic stories, people used to ask him about them, when he answered they used his answers to make fun of him, pile in with abuse... so he in turn retaliated, as people tend to do.

He wasn't unkind, but he had unkindness heaped on him, he should have walked away from forums years ago.


Anyway, he isnt on here, I mentioned him as an example of someone who really was quite illiterate but still managed to be interesting to so many.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 18923
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Syl on Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:32 pm

Phildidge wrote:
Syl wrote:

Just teasing back. Laughing
It started a pretty good debate as well. Cool

Sorry Syl, unless you can speak, read and write double dutch, Klingon, Elvish etc. We are all inferior and simpletons apparantly...

lol!

Lol, there is room for us all Didge....I bet even Stanley Unwin would go down a treat on here.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 18923
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:34 pm

Okay. The best way I can sum up how retarded Eddie and Bens argument is on reading and writing. Can be simple illustrated through music. No matter the fact that neither of them can speak, read, and write every single language that has been or will be on this planet. Language is simple an ever changing construct. Of which nobody is really better than anyone else. Its why there is so many dialects and accents. Its why each year, the English dictionary changes to have new words added.

Now my point is simple this. What does it take to become a genius?

This is already inherant within certain people, no matter if they have the ability to learn to read or write and the best way to show up this flawed egotistical and arrogant view Eddie and Ben share is through music

Now I became an accomplished player of the violin, viola and piano. I played in two orchestras in my teens. I had to learn to read and understand the treble clef for the violin. The treble and base clef for the piano and the c-clef for the Viola. All unique and different. Just as Eddie has a natural talemt for singing, that did not require any ability to read or write. Let alone read music.

Now did I really need to require this knowledge in order to become accomplished in all 3 instruments?

The simple answer is no. As I already had a talent to play all 3. My younger sister had to work hard at this and yet I never did. She resented that it came easy to me. This had nothing to do with understanding how to read music. Its called natural talent.

Just as many people do, who can play music, without ever understanding how to read music. The reason is, that music is simple translated in word form on paper for then others to read, understand and follow. Hence its not required for everyone, but those who dont have the gift of music. That is within them.

Now one of the greatest composers was Mozart and he never made a single errror when writing his compositions onto paper. Not one single error. Why do you think this was? Because his compositions were already conformed precisely in his head. He only then put them to paper for others to follow. He did not need to read, write or even formulate opera's. They all formed within his own head. Hence what Eddie and Ben claim, is in essence utter bull. Writing is simple a means to help spread our knowledge to others

Hence the view on reading and writing has as much validity as a horse of shit. As we have had many people as great orators. That unlike Eddie and Ben, who have to write this down. Learnt their trade through memory and wisdom. Things have been passed down from word to mouth for generations. Thus to claim and as stupidly as they both did, this is a sign of intelligence. Is stupid, because all the greatest thinkers and philosphers and writers. All had their ideas within their minds and then later put them to paper. In other words, writing is simple a way to record. For then others to learn this wisdom, that never came from reading or writing. Its not a view of intelligence at all. It only is, if you can speak and understand countless languages.

This is why I ridiculed them on this. As the greatest minds never required themselves to write down what they thought, until they had thought this through/ Hence it is the brain that is the appitude here on intelligence. Hence why grammer is not really a sign of great intelligence, but an ability to understand the formulations of a language. Yes you need intelligence, but not genius level

Hope I helped explain this for the two arrogant ego lovers.

Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by HoratioTarr on Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:26 pm

Phildidge wrote:Okay. The best way I can sum up how retarded Eddie and Bens argument is on reading and writing. Can be simple illustrated through music. No matter the fact that neither of them can speak, read, and write every single language that has been or will be on this planet. Language is simple an ever changing construct. Of which nobody is really better than anyone else. Its why there is so many dialects and accents. Its why each year, the English dictionary changes to have new words added.

Now my point is simple this. What does it take to become a genius?

This is already inherant within certain people, no matter if they have the ability to learn to read or write and the best way to show up this flawed egotistical and arrogant view Eddie and Ben share is through music

Now I became an accomplished player of the violin, viola and piano. I played in two orchestras in my teens. I had to learn to read and understand the treble clef for the violin. The treble and base clef for the piano and the c-clef for the Viola. All unique and different. Just as Eddie has a natural talemt for singing, that did not require any ability to read or write. Let alone read music.

Now did I really need to require this knowledge in order to become accomplished in all 3 instruments?

The simple answer is no. As I already had a talent to play all 3. My younger sister had to work hard at this and yet I never did. She resented that it came easy to me. This had nothing to do with understanding how to read music. Its called natural talent.

Just as many people do, who can play music, without ever understanding how to read music. The reason is, that music is simple translated in word form on paper for then others to read, understand and follow. Hence its not required for everyone, but those who dont have the gift of music. That is within them.

Now one of the greatest composers was Mozart and he never made a single errror when writing his compositions onto paper. Not one single error. Why do you think this was? Because his compositions were already conformed precisely in his head. He only then put them to paper for others to follow. He did not need to read, write or even formulate opera's. They all formed within his own head. Hence what Eddie and Ben claim, is in essence utter bull. Writing is simple a means to help spread our knowledge to others

Hence the view on reading and writing has as much validity as a horse of shit. As we have had many people as great orators. That unlike Eddie and Ben, who have to write this down. Learnt their trade through memory and wisdom. Things have been passed down from word to mouth for generations. Thus to claim and as stupidly as they both did, this is a sign of intelligence. Is stupid, because all the greatest thinkers and philosphers and writers. All had their ideas within their minds and then later put them to paper. In other words, writing is simple a way to record. For then others to learn this wisdom, that never came from reading or writing. Its not a view of intelligence at all. It only is, if you can speak and understand countless languages.

This is why I ridiculed them on this. As the greatest minds never required themselves to write down what they thought, until they had thought this through/ Hence it is the brain that is the appitude here on intelligence. Hence why grammer is not really a sign of great intelligence, but an ability to understand the formulations of a language. Yes you need intelligence, but not genius level

Hope I helped explain this for the two arrogant ego lovers.

Laughing

You've forgotten to tell everyone how good you are at blowing the trumpet...your own, that is. Oh, wait.... rabbit
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9607
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by HoratioTarr on Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:29 pm

Syl wrote:
Jules wrote:

My post wasn't about your spelling,  your spelling is fine. Smile  It was your specific issue with apostrophes, and other women have teased you about it.  I was just teasing too, you know that. Razz

Just teasing back. Laughing
It started a pretty good debate as well. Cool

It did indeed. Nobody cares if people use bad grammar on forums, etc. Everyone does typos. But when it comes to knowing how to write a book or letter or document or any other thing that requires communication then you only show yourself up if you can't do that. Unless you are seriously dyslexic or have never had an education, that is.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9607
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:32 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Phildidge wrote:Okay. The best way I can sum up how retarded Eddie and Bens argument is on reading and writing. Can be simple illustrated through music. No matter the fact that neither of them can speak, read, and write every single language that has been or will be on this planet. Language is simple an ever changing construct. Of which nobody is really better than anyone else. Its why there is so many dialects and accents. Its why each year, the English dictionary changes to have new words added.

Now my point is simple this. What does it take to become a genius?

This is already inherant within certain people, no matter if they have the ability to learn to read or write and the best way to show up this flawed egotistical and arrogant view Eddie and Ben share is through music

Now I became an accomplished player of the violin, viola and piano. I played in two orchestras in my teens. I had to learn to read and understand the treble clef for the violin. The treble and base clef for the piano and the c-clef for the Viola. All unique and different. Just as Eddie has a natural talemt for singing, that did not require any ability to read or write. Let alone read music.

Now did I really need to require this knowledge in order to become accomplished in all 3 instruments?

The simple answer is no. As I already had a talent to play all 3. My younger sister had to work hard at this and yet I never did. She resented that it came easy to me. This had nothing to do with understanding how to read music. Its called natural talent.

Just as many people do, who can play music, without ever understanding how to read music. The reason is, that music is simple translated in word form on paper for then others to read, understand and follow. Hence its not required for everyone, but those who dont have the gift of music. That is within them.

Now one of the greatest composers was Mozart and he never made a single errror when writing his compositions onto paper. Not one single error. Why do you think this was? Because his compositions were already conformed precisely in his head. He only then put them to paper for others to follow. He did not need to read, write or even formulate opera's. They all formed within his own head. Hence what Eddie and Ben claim, is in essence utter bull. Writing is simple a means to help spread our knowledge to others

Hence the view on reading and writing has as much validity as a horse of shit. As we have had many people as great orators. That unlike Eddie and Ben, who have to write this down. Learnt their trade through memory and wisdom. Things have been passed down from word to mouth for generations. Thus to claim and as stupidly as they both did, this is a sign of intelligence. Is stupid, because all the greatest thinkers and philosphers and writers. All had their ideas within their minds and then later put them to paper. In other words, writing is simple a way to record. For then others to learn this wisdom, that never came from reading or writing. Its not a view of intelligence at all. It only is, if you can speak and understand countless languages.

This is why I ridiculed them on this. As the greatest minds never required themselves to write down what they thought, until they had thought this through/ Hence it is the brain that is the appitude here on intelligence. Hence why grammer is not really a sign of great intelligence, but an ability to understand the formulations of a language. Yes you need intelligence, but not genius level

Hope I helped explain this for the two arrogant ego lovers.

Laughing

You've forgotten to tell everyone how good you are at blowing the trumpet...your own, that is.  Oh, wait.... rabbit

Well if I could suck my own cock, I would have no need of any nagging women

Anyway, I cannot play Vivaldi on my knob, you need strings for that.. Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by HoratioTarr on Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:38 pm

Phildidge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

You've forgotten to tell everyone how good you are at blowing the trumpet...your own, that is.  Oh, wait.... rabbit

Well if I could suck my own cock, I would have no need of any nagging women

Anyway, I cannot play Vivaldi on my knob, you need strings for that.. Laughing

You've definitely been yanked
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9607
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:40 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Well if I could suck my own cock, I would have no need of any nagging women

Anyway, I cannot play Vivaldi on my knob, you need strings for that.. Laughing

You've definitely been yanked

I cannot help with your fantasies in this

May I suggest a cucumber, to relieve your frustations?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by HoratioTarr on Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:44 pm

Phildidge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

You've definitely been yanked

I cannot help with your fantasies in this

May I suggest a cucumber, to relieve your frustations?

What have your sexual peccadilloes to do with blowing one's trumpet?

Or have you, the Einstein of Newsfix, misconstrued my original meaning?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9607
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 8 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:47 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

I cannot help with your fantasies in this

May I suggest a cucumber, to relieve your frustations?

What have your sexual peccadilloes to do with blowing one's trumpet?  

Everything hun. That is why I have fucked so many women

Its why i am always happy hun

I have no stress or issues

I bet you do though Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum