What do you bring to forums?

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 6 Empty What do you bring to forums?

Post by Syl on Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Something or nothing?
What kind of poster do you think you are....because we all fall into categories.
Interesting, interested, helpful, a watcher, a leader, a liar, argumentative, easily influenced, set in solid beliefs?
So many different times of posters.

I wonder if we see ourselves as others see us...I doubt it somehow. Laughing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 6 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:39 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:gain, I offered evidence and policies, which you claimed i never did

But the question is, dear chap, which is more conservative.  That calls for weighting, and you're into quantitative analysis.

Get busy. Twisted Evil

I am at a loss on how to translate the emotional response above

You are asking who is more conservative based on the SNP and BNP

That is easy

The BNP

Now, do you support the view that Tommy believes a Far right party, is in fact to him left wing?

Such illogical views, is like calling Bernie Sanders a fascist

Now lets watch you squirm

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:41 pm

I guess Quill run away

lol!

Night one and all

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:12 pm

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

I'm sure you can go on... posting more waffle...

But before you do...

Can you provide any evidence for the claims you just made...?

Oh you want me to provide evidence, which translates, as you not being able to discount them

I am not your lackey

If you think i am wrong, its down to you to disprove me, which I know you cannot

But as i am in a mood, to really embarress you further

Just read their views on Homosexuals and they state that discrimination is not wrong. To then on top of this claim Christians are being more persecuted than homosexuals

wow

https://bnp.org.uk/homosexuality-where-does-bnp-stand/

You want to debate this, then man up.

It seems all you can do is prove you are a Far right apologist

Laughing

I see you skipped trying to back up your first 3 claims, and jumped straight to number 4...

Did you actually read the whole of the page you posted the link for...?

Here is what they say...

Is the BNP against homosexuals?

No. We have some gay members.

We recognise the clear scientific evidence that most homosexuals are born rather than made, and we believe it would be wrong to punish or discriminate against people for being the way they are.

We reject the Politically Correct fiction that homosexuality is a healthy ‘lifestyle choice’. It is not.

It is something we tolerate rather than celebrate, recognising the extensive medical evidence is that homosexuality is linked to a higher risk of various health problems.

The persecution of homosexuals was a cruel wrong, but these days the real issue is the persecution of Christians and others with conscience-derived reservations about homosexuality or the undermining of the sanctity of marriage.

But doesn’t traditional religion condemn homosexuality as wrong? 

Yes, but what goes on between consenting adults in private is a matter for them and them alone.

A State that claims the right to peer into peoples’ bedrooms is far too powerful – a threat to all of us.

Such an over-mighty State is completely alien to the English political tradition, so it has no place within the ideology of British nationalism.

Equally, we expect homosexuals to practice self-restraint and keep it a private matter.

The triumphalist promotion of homosexuality in the broadcast media and moves to teach it to young children must be stopped in order to restore a healthy balance.

Why do you oppose gay marriage?

Heterosexual marriage is an institution whose primary purpose is to provide the best possible conditions for bringing up children.

Statistics on the health, safety and achievements of children show that those reared in homes with two married parents fare better, on average, than those in less stable circumstances.

Since heterosexual marriage is best for children, the nation state has a duty to encourage marriage and to defend it from those who would undermine it by relativising or trivialising it.

Marriage and having children within a married family should be encouraged not only through financial benefits such as Family Credit and tax breaks, but also through being held up as the ideal.

And let's be honest... I don't see anything 'far right' or extremist in these BNP views here...

Do you...?

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:41 pm

Didge wrote:More evidence to embaress Quill

With two thousand mosques already in Britain, a key BNP policy is to have no more mosques in the UK

https://bnp.org.uk/british-national-party-says-no-mosques/

But you just skipped another 2 of your claims, 5 & 6, and jumped straight to 7...

Where you claimed this...

7) The BNP is religiously prejudiced and wants to deny the building of non-Christian buildings. The SNP, does not.

This is what the BNP say in the link you posted...

With two thousand mosques already in Britain, a key BNP policy is to have no more mosques in the UK.

This will be done to prevent the Islamisation of our native homeland.

We have received excellent feedback from this leaflet – including significant support from the Hindu community.

So not about "The BNP is religiously prejudiced and wants to deny the building of non-Christian buildings" at all...!

They are just saying that they think there are already more than enough mosques for the number of moslem population here... nothing to do with your claim of only allowing "Christian buildings"...!

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:57 pm

Didge wrote:More evidence to embarress Quill

London is already overcrowded. All the other political
parties will let in more – we’ll shut the door!

No refugees

https://bnp.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/bnp_london_manifesto_2016.pdf

Opps

Want a wetwipe mate?

Laughing

Now you skipped again to your claim number 9...

9) To have no refugees, the SNP do not have such a racist policy

Then you post a link for the London mayor election manifesto... which says this...

– No amnesty for illegal immigrants
– No refugees
Current Immigration policy is determined primarily
by the EU (a key reason for our opposition to Britain’s
membership) and central government, we will take
all measures within the Mayor’s power to protect
and advance the interests of indigenous Londoners
and members of legally settled minorities
who contribute to the common good

That is saying that there should be no amnesty for illegal immigrants... and that as London is already overcrowded... all available housing should be given to "indigenous Londoners
and members of legally settled minorities who contribute to the common good"... not given to "refugees"...!

Makes sense to me...!

Can't see anything "far right" about that either...!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:29 am

Well didge... you haven't proved your claims at all...!

Anything more to say...?

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:35 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Didge wrote:More evidence to embarress Quill

No refugees

https://bnp.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/bnp_london_manifesto_2016.pdf

Opps

Want a wetwipe mate?

Laughing

Then you post a link for the London mayor election manifesto... which says this...

– No refugees

That is saying that there should be no amnesty for illegal immigrants... and that as London is already overcrowded... all available housing should be given to "indigenous Londoners
and members of legally settled minorities who contribute to the common good"... not given to "refugees"...!

Makes sense to me...!

That is saying no refugees and plaing indegendious people thus whites over non white                                        

racist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:39 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Didge wrote:

Oh you want me to provide evidence, which translates, as you not being able to discount them

I am not your lackey

If you think i am wrong, its down to you to disprove me, which I know you cannot

But as i am in a mood, to really embarress you further

Just read their views on Homosexuals and they state that discrimination is not wrong. To then on top of this claim Christians are being more persecuted than homosexuals

wow

https://bnp.org.uk/homosexuality-where-does-bnp-stand/

You want to debate this, then man up.

It seems all you can do is prove you are a Far right apologist

Laughing

I see you skipped trying to back up your first 3 claims, and jumped straight to number 4...

Did you actually read the whole of the page you posted the link for...?

Here is what they say...

Is the BNP against homosexuals?

No. We have some gay members.

We recognise the clear scientific evidence that most homosexuals are born rather than made, and we believe it would be wrong to punish or discriminate against people for being the way they are.

We reject the Politically Correct fiction that homosexuality is a healthy ‘lifestyle choice’. It is not.

It is something we tolerate rather than celebrate, recognising the extensive medical evidence is that homosexuality is linked to a higher risk of various health problems.

The persecution of homosexuals was a cruel wrong, but these days the real issue is the persecution of Christians and others with conscience-derived reservations about homosexuality or the undermining of the sanctity of marriage.

But doesn’t traditional religion condemn homosexuality as wrong? 

Yes, but what goes on between consenting adults in private is a matter for them and them alone.

A State that claims the right to peer into peoples’ bedrooms is far too powerful – a threat to all of us.

Such an over-mighty State is completely alien to the English political tradition, so it has no place within the ideology of British nationalism.

Equally, we expect homosexuals to practice self-restraint and keep it a private matter.

The triumphalist promotion of homosexuality in the broadcast media and moves to teach it to young children must be stopped in order to restore a healthy balance.

Why do you oppose gay marriage?

Heterosexual marriage is an institution whose primary purpose is to provide the best possible conditions for bringing up children.

Statistics on the health, safety and achievements of children show that those reared in homes with two married parents fare better, on average, than those in less stable circumstances.

Since heterosexual marriage is best for children, the nation state has a duty to encourage marriage and to defend it from those who would undermine it by relativising or trivialising it.

Marriage and having children within a married family should be encouraged not only through financial benefits such as Family Credit and tax breaks, but also through being held up as the ideal.

And let's be honest... I don't see anything 'far right' or extremist in these BNP views here...

Do you...?

Against them kissing in public

Against gay marriage

discrimination

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:40 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Didge wrote:More evidence to embaress Quill

With two thousand mosques already in Britain, a key BNP policy is to have no more mosques in the UK

https://bnp.org.uk/british-national-party-says-no-mosques/

But you just skipped another 2 of your claims, 5 & 6, and jumped straight to 7...

Where you claimed this...

7) The BNP is religiously prejudiced and wants to deny the building of non-Christian buildings. The SNP, does not.

This is what the BNP say in the link you posted...

With two thousand mosques already in Britain, a key BNP policy is to have no more mosques in the UK.

This will be done to prevent the Islamisation of our native homeland.

We have received excellent feedback from this leaflet – including significant support from the Hindu community.

So not about "The BNP is religiously prejudiced and wants to deny the building of non-Christian buildings" at all...!

They are just saying that they think there are already more than enough mosques for the number of moslem population here... nothing to do with your claim of only allowing "Christian buildings"...!

That is saying no more mosques

discrimination

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:41 am

like I said Tommy is an apologist for the Far right

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:48 am

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

– No refugees

Makes sense to me...!

That is saying no refugees and plaing indegendious people thus whites over non white                                                

racist

"indigenous Londoners and members of legally settled minorities who contribute to the common good"

So not racist at all...!!!

And showing your 'far right' claim is total bullshit!!!

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:52 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Didge wrote:

racist

"indigenous Londoners and members of legally settled minorities who contribute to the common good"

So not racist at all...!!!

And showing your 'far right' claim is total bullshit!!!

Laughing

+
They mean white people with indegeous Londoners

Racist

no refugees

Racist

verdict

Far Right

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:56 am

Under Tommy's Racist BNP survivors of the Holocaust, of the genocides of the Bosnians, cambodians, the Indian Ugandans refugees etc would be second to white Londoners with housing

Aparthied and racist

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:53 am

legally settled minorities

Do you understand what that means...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:50 pm

They are still refugees legally

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:04 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

But the question is, dear chap, which is more conservative.  That calls for weighting, and you're into quantitative analysis.

Get busy. Twisted Evil

I am at a loss on how to translate the emotional response above

You are asking who is more conservative based on the SNP and BNP

That is easy

The BNP

And what evidence do you have?

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:05 pm

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

You don't understand reality... you have been brainwashed by a big lie...

Tell me what it is that you think makes the BNP far right, but not the SNP, if it is not nationalism...?

Laughing

Ahhh I see.

So when I rubbish your claims, you then say I am brainwashed

Again I just posted a book for you to read on political science and the BNP

Why not read this and then come back to me, and present your points

1) White supremacy is a stand point of the BNP, not the SNP

2) Dening mixed race marriages is a stand point of the BNP, not the SNP

3) Denying citizenship of ethnic minorities is a stand point of the BNP, not the SNP

4) Denying gay rights is a stand piont of the BNP, not the SNP

5) They are associated with the KKK, the SNP are not

6) They glorify far right terrorists like Roberto Fiore

7) The BNP is religiously prejudiced and wants to deny the building of non-Christian buildings. The SNP, does not

Cool It favours Christianity over secularism, the SNP does not

I can go on if you want?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:07 pm

A list?  You bring a list?

What weight do you give each listing, such that we can compare and evaluate?

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:09 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_National_Party

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_National_Party

Educate yourself first quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:12 pm

Didge wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_National_Party

So, no weighting? Neither site gives a weight, such that a comparison might be made.

Well...guess you're stuck. Laughing

Normal is broken.

Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:13 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_National_Party

So, no weighting?  Neither site gives a weight, such that a comparison might be made.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:18 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

So, no weighting?  Neither site gives a weight, such that a comparison might be made.

Can't. No numbers by which to weight the two.

Normal is broken.

Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:19 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

Can't.  No numbers by which to weight the two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:40 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:legally settled minorities

Didge... you made a list of claims... but have only tried to prove 3 of them... and you have failed to prove any of those 3...!

If you cannot prove your claim that the BNP are 'far right'... then you are actually proving that the BNP are not 'far right'...!!!

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:52 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Can't.  No numbers by which to weight the two.

Normal is broken.

Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:47 am

Looks like didge has proved the BNP are not 'far right after all...!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:48 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Looks like didge has proved the BNP are not 'far right after all...!!!

lol!

Nick Griffin is still a vile piece of work, whichever label you want to put on the party

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:19 pm

Why do you say that gelico...?

Thought we were talking about the BNP...

And didn't Nick Griffin leave the BNP a few years ago...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:28 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

Educate yourself first quill as I gave differenes and evidence. So I will keep posting more links to educate you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:31 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Looks like didge has proved the BNP are not 'far right after all...!!!

lol!

You mean how you were wrong

ha ha ha

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:13 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:legally settled minorities

Didge... you made a list of claims... but have only tried to prove 3 of them... and you have failed to prove any of those 3...!

If you cannot prove your claim that the BNP are 'far right'... then you are actually proving that the BNP are not 'far right'...!!!

Laughing

Well...?

Apart from your list of 9 claims, that you have only tried to prove 3 of, and failed to even prove those... you have also claimed the following...

1. The BNP are 'far right' because the media and others keep saying so...

2. "Economic policies have nothing to do with being left or right"

3. Nationalism has nothing to do with being 'far right' as the nationalist SNP are not 'far right'...

lol!

So... have you got any tangible reasons and proof that the BNP are 'far right' yet...???

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:16 pm

ha ha ha

I still see Tommy is in denial

my points and evidence stands unrefuted by Tommy

He is doing his circular arguents again

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:49 pm

Didge wrote:ha ha ha

I still see Tommy is in denial

my points and evidence stands unrefuted by Tommy

He is doing his circular arguents again

lol!

No dodge...

You claimed the BNP are 'far right'... and I have asked you to justify that claim with tangible reasons and proof...

All you have done is make a load of spurious claims, and only tried to back 3 of your claims up, but with 'evidence' that completely failed to prove your points or prove that the BNP are 'far right'... and I have refuted all of it!!!

But it is you who is in denial here... and you who is now going to start your usual routine of claiming to have answered and made successful points with sound evidence etc... and demands that all your fantasy points must be answered etc...!!!

It's a shame really, cos we could have had a good & interesting debate on this... but you are like a boxer who knows he is going to lose badly from the start of the first round, so refuses to fight properly, and spends 12 rounds running away/holding...!

Rolling Eyes

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:53 pm

Not claimed, its a fact they are Far Right, with countless evidence. Even fro experts and you are still in denial

Tommy thinks all Political scientists are all wrong and he is right

What do you bring to forums? - Page 6 3489511464

lol!

Game over

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:10 pm

So... why are you so unable to give some proper tangible reasons to explain what it is exactly that you think defines the BNP as 'far right'...???

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy on Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:21 pm

Give up arguing with the thick racist Neanderthal Nazi, Didge. He also denies climate change, is man made probably thinks the holocaust was fake news and the earth is flat.
According to Tommy, EVERY party is left wing, even the BNP, Britain First and the Nazi party.
I wonder whether Tommy has the balls to state who HE THINKS are far right parties.

Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:09 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Give up arguing with the thick racist Neanderthal Nazi, Didge. He also denies climate change, is man made probably thinks the holocaust was fake news and the earth is flat.
According to Tommy, EVERY party is left wing, even the BNP, Britain First and the Nazi party.
I wonder whether Tommy has the balls to state who HE THINKS are far right parties.

Actually Andy... I have only ever said it is nothing to do with CO2... and that we have had many warmer and cooler periods in the past... so get it right!

And it is not me who is categorising any party as 'far right'... it is didge and you and plenty of others...

I'm just trying to get didge to explain what criteria it is that is required, for you lot to determine that a party can be distinguished as being 'far right'...?

So why can't either of you tell me...???

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy on Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:54 am

So , you cannot name ANY political party or pressure group that you would consider to be far right wing?
Priceless.
In Tommy's weird world, everyone left of Stills the Hun is a lefty communist.

Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:39 am

Angry Andy wrote:So , you cannot name ANY political party or pressure group that you would consider to be far right wing?
Priceless.

And perhaps in the generally weird world of forums, practically anyone displaying beliefs even slightly to the Right of Mao Zedong is routinely referred to as Far Right, Ultra Right, NeoCon or even NAZI.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:42 am

Angry Andy wrote:So , you cannot name ANY political party or pressure group that you would consider to be far right wing?
Priceless.

And perhaps in the generally weird world of forums, practically anyone displaying beliefs even slightly to the Right of Mao Zedong is routinely referred to as Racist, Far Right, Ultra Right, NeoCon, Nazi...or even "thick racist Neanderthal Nazi."
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:21 am

Who's "stills" the Hun ?
Never heard of him !
nicko
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:31 pm

Priceless.

So you and dodge cannot tell me what you think it is that defines a party as being 'far right...!?

So far dodge has said economic policy has nothing to do with left/right... and that it's nothing to do with nationalism.

So... what is it...?

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:14 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Give up arguing with the thick racist Neanderthal Nazi, Didge. He also denies climate change, is man made probably thinks the holocaust was fake news and the earth is flat.

That is because Tommy is politially clueless and thinks the Nazi's are left wing and socialists.

He neglets that the Nationalism of the SNP does not demonize immigration, deny refugees et. Nor does it back any racist, inequality views, which the BNP does.

Whilst nationalism is essentially a right wing political trait. The SNP are thus adding a right wing trait with nationalism on the politial spectrum but not far right as seen. It just pushes them more from the left to centre, based on their how the rest of their policies are to the left...Anyway its not really nationalism what the SNP are promoting. They want independence, but unity with the EU. Hardly independence or nationalism, as they would be governed by EU laws. Its just basically a breakaway from the UK

Its why Tommy lives in a deluded political fantasy world

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:19 pm

You are contradicting yourself even more didge... and just giving yourself less and less reasons to choose from that would distinguish a party as being 'far right'...!

The Nazis were racist against Jews, ie antisemitic, but not really against anyone else as they were aligned with plenty of different people of other countries, and even their definition of "aryan" included a whole host of different people... they also were happy to have Indians and moslems as their close allies... although their main hostilities were undeniably against other white people, British, Russian, Polish, USA etc...

Little bit like the labour party these days... who are only hostile to Jews and white British people...

Does that make the labour party 'far right' too...?

And in case you didn't know... the SNP are quite racist and hostile against England and English people...

Surely that and their strong nationalist position makes them 'far right' too...?

And surely nationalism essentially means looking after the nation and national interest and the national people and national identity first and foremost...?

Shouldn't that be a fundamental and primary objective of every national party of every country in the world...?

Left and right only really comes into it when the nationalism is about whether public services should be nationalised state run services or allowing the private sector to be involved in running them...!

And on immigration... I've already posted a poll showing that 3/4 of British people want immigration reduced... does that make 3/4 of British people 'far right'...?

So come on dodge... tell me what it is exactly that you think qualifies a party as being described as 'far right'...?

Why are you finding this so hard to do...???

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:28 pm

See what I mean Andy

Tommy just makes it up as he goes along

Again I incinerate his delusions on the SNP Nationalism, as they clearly back being with the EU. Thus Free movement and EU laws. Its more a seperation fro the UK and its policies are miles removed from the BNP.

He will as seen above, conintinue in his delusions on politics and no matter how much evidence is presented to show what Far right extremism is. He will continue to throw in straw man arguments.

He then claims the Scottish are quite racist towards the English offering no evidence, but hearsay. See straw man argument.

No point in debating this with Tommy, when he is clueless as to what constitutes Far right. He makes it up as he goes along,

Now I a going to help him with an idiots guide and leave him to sulk. To waffle on by himself

Laughing

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Far_right

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:32 pm

Well, this thread went so far off topic I can hardly remember how it started.

Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:35 pm

Didge wrote:See what I mean Andy

Tommy just makes it up as he goes along

Again I incinerate his delusions on the SNP Nationalism, as they clearly back being with the EU. Thus Free movement and EU laws. Its more a seperation fro the UK and its policies are miles removed from the BNP.

He will as seen above, conintinue in his delusions on politics and no matter how much evidence is presented to show what Far right extremism is. He will continue to throw in straw man arguments.

He then claims the Scottish are quite racist towards the English offering no evidence, but hearsay. See straw man argument.

No point in debating this with Tommy, when he is clueless as to what constitutes Far right. He makes it up as he goes along,

Now I a going to help him with an idiots guide and leave him to sulk. To waffle on by himself

Laughing

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Far_right

So is it about whether a party says they support being in the EU or not...?

Is that what makes them 'far right'...?

So Tory & labour are 'far right' for saying we are leaving the EU...?

And 17.5 Brits who voted leave are 'far right'...?

If not... can you tell me what it is exactly that you think qualifies a party as being described as 'far right'...?

Why can't YOU tell me...???

Do you know how silly you are starting to look by being unable to answer the question...!?

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:37 pm

eddie wrote:Well, this thread went so far off topic I can hardly remember how it started.  

Tommy's clear lack of a basic o'level/Gcse course in politics?

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:57 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:Well, this thread went so far off topic I can hardly remember how it started.  

Tommy's clear lack of a basic o'level/Gcse course in politics?

lol!

Well... if I'm asking such basic stuff... why are you so unable to provide me with a clear answer...!?

lol!

Do you know the answer... or not...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:11 am

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Priceless.

And perhaps in the generally weird world of forums, practically anyone displaying beliefs even slightly to the Right of Mao Zedong is routinely referred to as Far Right, Ultra Right, NeoCon or even NAZI.

Bullshit...
Ben Quill Wolf Myself all Right of Mao 
not referred to a Nazis
People that are like Nazis are often refereed to a Nazis though  Wink

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum