What do you bring to forums?

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty What do you bring to forums?

Post by Syl on Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Something or nothing?
What kind of poster do you think you are....because we all fall into categories.
Interesting, interested, helpful, a watcher, a leader, a liar, argumentative, easily influenced, set in solid beliefs?
So many different times of posters.

I wonder if we see ourselves as others see us...I doubt it somehow. Laughing

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.

Syl

Posts : 19565
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down


What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Eilzel on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:38 am

Didge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:


There is nothing cool about your prejudice views

I now even compare you to Tommy

It makes you compatible

You want to get personal, so can I

Pffft. You instantly brought my sexuality into this, as you always do. That is also personal. Compare me how you like tbh.


Not to get at you dummy, but to show a comparrison to why your arguments were pisss poor

Now grow up you spoilt brat

lol! Basketball < see that? That's me, bouncing the ball like the spoilt little brat that I am sunny

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8124
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:42 am

Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:


Not to get at you dummy, but to show a comparrison to why your arguments were pisss poor

Now grow up you spoilt brat

lol! Basketball  < see that? That's me, bouncing the ball like the spoilt little brat that I am sunny


I thought that was you tugging your balls, screaming for attention

Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Eilzel on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:44 am

Didge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:


Not to get at you dummy, but to show a comparrison to why your arguments were pisss poor

Now grow up you spoilt brat

lol! Basketball  < see that? That's me, bouncing the ball like the spoilt little brat that I am sunny


I thought that was you tugging your balls, screaming for attention

Laughing

Imagine what you like Smile

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8124
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:49 am

Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:


I thought that was you tugging your balls, screaming for attention

Laughing

Imagine what you like Smile


That you can grow up to be a man and not a boy?

Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Eilzel on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:50 am

Didge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:


I thought that was you tugging your balls, screaming for attention

Laughing

Imagine what you like Smile


That you can grow up to be a man and not a boy?

Laughing

Free country, mate.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8124
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:53 am

Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:


That you can grow up to be a man and not a boy?

Laughing

Free country, mate.


To smoke?

I agree

Cool

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Eilzel on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:56 am

Didge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:


That you can grow up to be a man and not a boy?

Laughing

Free country, mate.


To smoke?

I agree

Cool

Sad fact. But yeah, carry on choking your lungs mate Smile

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8124
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:00 am

Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:


To smoke?

I agree

Cool

Sad fact. But yeah, carry on choking your lungs mate Smile


i certainly will and its my choice and not yours

Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Eilzel on Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:02 am

Didge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:


To smoke?

I agree

Cool

Sad fact. But yeah, carry on choking your lungs mate Smile


i certainly will and its my choice and not yours

Laughing

It is. And the decent thing to do would be to do in private, not around others.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8124
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:05 am

Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:


i certainly will and its my choice and not yours

Laughing

It is. And the decent thing to do would be to do in private, not around others.


Why?

Do you understand the slippery slope you are going down here?

Do you really need me to explain that?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:54 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:I have a friend at work who is Bulgarian and who has been in UK for 10 years... he has a British passport and voted in the EU referendum...


And guess what...?


He voted to leave the EU!!!


For the exact same reasons that I voted leave!!!


And he also agreed that the leftys who support remain, are very confused about what they think the EU actually is... given that they are against privatisation in the public sector (as am I, and as he is too), but it is EU rules that force the public sector to open up large parts of their services to private companies, to bid for tenders to take over and run with taxpayers money and to be allowed to make huge profits from doing so...!!!


I am against privatisation of taxpayer funded public services... and this is one of the main reasons why I voted to leave the EU... (how very 'of the right' of me!!!)...!


Now... Les... you claim to be a lefty (as well as claim that I am 'of the right')... and as a lefty you are strongly against privatisation of taxpayer funded public services... and even advocate the renationalisation of the big ones like rail/elec/gas etc...


So please explain why you support the EU, when EU rules force privatisation of taxpayer funded public services...!?


And explain how my opinion on this is 'of the right'...?


Laughing



EU rules do not force thus though. The state still owns large amounts public utilities and rail networks in Europe, showing it's down to interpretation. Of course the rabid RW medis will tell us there is 'no choice' and that the EU 'dictatorship' is forcing us to do things. But then why is that not the case in France and Germany, for example? Nothing like Hyperbole from the Sun and Daily Mail, eh Wink

Plus, the 'winningest' parties of the last 30 years, Tory and New Labour, were all pro privatisation, which is why are where are now. Not the EU.

Labour currently state we can nationalise some services while staying in the single market.


Actually EU procurement rules force public services to be opened up to tender to be run by private companies...!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23121
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Original Quill on Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:46 pm

Privatization is simply too inefficient and way too expensive.  It doesn't spread the industry/production around, but condenses wealth in the hands of the capitalist rich.  Profit always comes first, before wagers, stock and tooling.

#Epic fail.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 30677
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:57 pm

Original Quill wrote:Privatization is simply too inefficient and way too expensive.  It doesn't spread the industry/production around, but condenses wealth in the hands of the capitalist rich.  Profit always comes first, before wagers, stock and tooling.

#Epic fail.

Really?

There is advantages and negatives

But lets put this into perspective

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Privatisation-vs-nationalisation


https://www.economicshelp.org/blog/501/economics/advantages-of-privatisation/

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:59 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Privatization is simply too inefficient and way too expensive.  It doesn't spread the industry/production around, but condenses wealth in the hands of the capitalist rich.  Profit always comes first, before wagers, stock and tooling.

#Epic fail.

Really?

There is advantages and negatives

But lets put this into perspective

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Privatisation-vs-nationalisation


https://www.economicshelp.org/blog/501/economics/advantages-of-privatisation/


What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Privatisation-vs-nationalisation


This is not a reply... just wanted to resize your posted image so I could see it properly...


I wish people would use the 'pic size' button when posting pics... as for me they only appear with about half showing...


"pic size" button is on the 2 rows of buttion icons showing when you post using the "quote" button... and is the 2nd one in from the left on the bottom row... and for size, 500 & 500 seems to work well...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23121
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:01 pm

All you had to do was go to the link, where its even more explained

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Vintage on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:33 pm

I don't know a great deal about economics all I do know is that a national railway service was pretty good when I used it. I used the tube when I worked in London, got to where I wanted to go cheaply and effortlessly, same with commuter trains from Kent, I usually came home on weekends, straight to Paddington from work, get your ticket from a person who told you which platform to go to as well, on the train, one price from Paddington to Cardiff weekend return - no problems. Now its ticket machines and various prices for the same journey depending when and what time, book in advance to get a better price.

Vintage

Posts : 2172
Join date : 2013-08-02

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:45 pm



I could bring my odd sock collection,,,,,

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:59 pm

Taxpayer funded services should be run by public sector.


And if run properly would always be cheaper than any private company... because private company will always want their chunk of profit on top of actual cost of provision of the service...!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23121
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Eilzel on Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:29 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:I have a friend at work who is Bulgarian and who has been in UK for 10 years... he has a British passport and voted in the EU referendum...


And guess what...?


He voted to leave the EU!!!


For the exact same reasons that I voted leave!!!


And he also agreed that the leftys who support remain, are very confused about what they think the EU actually is... given that they are against privatisation in the public sector (as am I, and as he is too), but it is EU rules that force the public sector to open up large parts of their services to private companies, to bid for tenders to take over and run with taxpayers money and to be allowed to make huge profits from doing so...!!!


I am against privatisation of taxpayer funded public services... and this is one of the main reasons why I voted to leave the EU... (how very 'of the right' of me!!!)...!


Now... Les... you claim to be a lefty (as well as claim that I am 'of the right')... and as a lefty you are strongly against privatisation of taxpayer funded public services... and even advocate the renationalisation of the big ones like rail/elec/gas etc...


So please explain why you support the EU, when EU rules force privatisation of taxpayer funded public services...!?


And explain how my opinion on this is 'of the right'...?


Laughing



EU rules do not force thus though. The state still owns large amounts public utilities and rail networks in Europe, showing it's down to interpretation. Of course the rabid RW medis will tell us there is 'no choice' and that the EU 'dictatorship' is forcing us to do things. But then why is that not the case in France and Germany, for example? Nothing like Hyperbole from the Sun and Daily Mail, eh Wink

Plus, the 'winningest' parties of the last 30 years, Tory and New Labour, were all pro privatisation, which is why are where are now. Not the EU.

Labour currently state we can nationalise some services while staying in the single market.


Actually EU procurement rules force public services to be opened up to tender to be run by private companies...!



And yet France, Germany and Austria all have state owned and very efficient train services...

It isn't forced. It is some Brits citing the EU as to blame for everything. That are saying Britain is somehow less free or competent than those countries in that they can do something we, apparently, cannot.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8124
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:28 am

Maybe you should have a look at the latest set of rules that are designed to break those up...!


As well as force more public services here to have to open up to private companies to bid for the running of these taxpayer funded services, for the benefit of these private companies and their interests of getting their hands on large sums of taxpayer cash as profits!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23121
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Original Quill on Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:26 am

Profit motive is worthless.  Most people fall into a habitual work pattern.  They move up as slots become available.

The entrepreneur is motivated, but not because of profit.  He is motivated to see his project work.  Money is too one-dimensional to stimulate imaginations. It comes along only coincidentally.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 30677
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by 'Wolfie on Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:34 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Maybe you should have a look at the latest set of rules that are designed to break those up...!


As well as force more public services here to have to open up to private companies to bid for the running of these taxpayer funded services, for the benefit of these private companies and their interests of getting their hands on large sums of taxpayer cash as profits!!!


What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 1399249160

"Procurement" rules mean that you agree to the purchaes of goods , and sometimes some services,  being put out to tender...

That normally doesn't extend to ownership, management and day-to-day maintenance --  unless the gov't of the day signs away those rights..

In Britain's case, you have witnessed your last three gov'ts (Tory, Labour-lite, then Tory again..) all following down that "Trickle Down"/Economic "Rationalist"/Thatcherism path  --  where they all favoured private business, privatising national assets, more businees farmed out to their corporate mates, lower taxes for big business, flat wages for workers, and faux_"austerity" campaigns.

Blaming the EU bogey only gives them a ready scapegoat for their own idiotic policy-making..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
'Wolfie
'Wolfie

Posts : 7823
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 61
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by veya_victaous on Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:53 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Taxpayer funded services should be run by public sector.


And if run properly would always be cheaper than any private company... because private company will always want their chunk of profit on top of actual cost of provision of the service...!




You see Tommy is Left wing economically Wink

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Eilzel on Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:06 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Taxpayer funded services should be run by public sector.


And if run properly would always be cheaper than any private company... because private company will always want their chunk of profit on top of actual cost of provision of the service...!




You see Tommy is Left wing economically Wink

I missed that, and fully agree with tommy there cheers

So he's economically Leftist at least on this one thing. His social views remain deeply conservative.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 8124
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:12 am

Eilzel wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:


You see Tommy is Left wing economically Wink

I missed that, and fully agree with tommy there cheers

So he's economically Leftist at least on this one thing. His social views remain deeply conservative.

Why is that a surprise when he clearly supports the BNP, who clearly have some leftist economic policies?

Seriously?

Even Nick Griffin supports Corbyn

That says it all, how far the far right have now alligned with the Far left

Do you really want to celebrate that?

I read about a recent study, that some of the most ardent supporters of Corbyn, are from the Far right

It would not surpise me that he has anti-semtic followers from the Far right as well as the Far left

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Andy on Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:36 am

Didge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

I missed that, and fully agree with tommy there cheers

So he's economically Leftist at least on this one thing. His social views remain deeply conservative.

Why is that a surprise when he clearly supports the BNP, who clearly have some leftist economic policies?

Seriously?

Even Nick Griffin supports Corbyn

That says it all, how far the far right have now alligned with the Far left

Do you really want to celebrate that?

I read about a recent study, that some of the most ardent supporters of Corbyn, are from the Far right

It would not surpise me that he has anti-semtic followers from the Far right as well as the Far left

More bullshit from our resident liar.
Provide hard evidence that Griffin is a Corbynite. Or shut the fuck up with fake smears.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 6214
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 62
Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:40 am

Angry Andy wrote:
Didge wrote:

Why is that a surprise when he clearly supports the BNP, who clearly have some leftist economic policies?

Seriously?

Even Nick Griffin supports Corbyn

That says it all, how far the far right have now alligned with the Far left

Do you really want to celebrate that?

I read about a recent study, that some of the most ardent supporters of Corbyn, are from the Far right

It would not surpise me that he has anti-semtic followers from the Far right as well as the Far left

More bullshit from our resident liar.
Provide hard evidence that Griffin is a Corbynite. Or shut the fuck up with fake smears.

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/media/2018/04/nick-griffin-declares-his-support-jeremy-corbyn

Opps

So how out of touch are you with reality here Andy who cannot denounce Corbyn?

You see the BNP, does actually have many socialist policies, as well as Far right nationalist and racist views

Its why its becoming more and more difficult to seperate the Far left with the Far right

They are coming closer and closer to merging as one entity

Like I said, there is a number off Far right anti-Semites, that are ardent supporters of Corbyn

So I am not going to shut up you pathetic little weasel

Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:48 am

In a nutshell, the BNP plan to rebuild Britain will consist of the following steps:

– The nurturing and encouragement of new and existing British industries;

– The protection of British companies from unfair foreign imports;

– The promotion of domestic competition;

– Increased taxes on companies which outsource work abroad;

– The reintroduction of the married man’s allowance;

– The raising of the inheritance tax threshold to £1 million;

– The encouragement of savings, investment, worker share-ownership and profit-sharing;

– Halving council tax by centralising education costs and eliminating multiculturalism spending and unnecessary bureaucracy;

– The renationalisation of monopoly utilities and services, compensating only individual investors and pension funds. Privatising monopolies does not benefit either the consumer or the country. All that happens is the ‘family silver’ is sold off and monopoly utilities and services are asset-stripped, often by foreign competitors.

The economy should be managed for the benefit of the nation. The other parties are enslaved to laissez-faire globalism, which means that British workers must compete against those in China and India who work for as little as a pound a day.

Oriental countries such as Japan, South Korea and Singapore have managed their economies to combine private enterprise competition with the national good, and these are the models the BNP would emulate.

In a world in which irreplaceable natural resources are being depleted at an alarming rate we have a duty to our children and future generations to move towards economic growth which is socially, environmentally and economically sustainable in the long-term, rather than the present ‘boom and bust’ policies.

https://bnp.org.uk/policies/economy/

Just have a read, its almost in tune with the economic policies of Corbyn on bankers, nationalization etc

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by nicko on Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:12 am

At first glance it looks like just what we want, I will have to go through it more carefully.



nicko
nicko

Posts : 12654
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:53 pm

How many times do I have to tell people...?


The BNP are left wing national socialists who are misrepresented in the media as being 'far right'...!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23121
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:01 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:How many times do I have to tell people...?


The BNP are left wing national socialists who are misrepresented in the media as being 'far right'...!!!



The only one misinterpreting is you here. Jusst becuase some economic polices are shared with the left does not render a party then on the left

It would be like claiming the conservatives are left wing, based on supporting gay marriage

The BNP are Far right

But continue to live by such outlandish fantazies, its what you do best

https://www.amazon.co.uk/New-British-Fascism-Extremism-Democracy/dp/041546501X

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:10 pm

Nationalism does not make them 'far right'...!


But that is all you have, to claim they are...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23121
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:13 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Nationalism does not make them 'far right'...!


But that is all you have, to claim they are...




Which shows how little you understand politics

You are an apologist for the far right, that is evident

It seems, you do not even think any Far right Politics exists

Quelle surprise

Like I say, not many people will take you seriously on this

Just other Far right apologists

So knock yourself out talking to the wall

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:19 pm

Are the SNP far right because of their overt nationalism for Scotland...?



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23121
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:20 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Are the SNP far right because of their overt nationalism for Scotland...?



I was about to ask that question. Razz

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:24 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Are the SNP far right because of their overt nationalism for Scotland...?




Nope

Again showing you do not understand political science

Is it overt nationalism?

Or is it simple Scottish Self determination?

Are they denying immigrants becoming Scottish citizens?

Denying mixed marriage?

Ouch

Do you want a wetwipe?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:29 pm



You don't understand reality... you have been brainwashed by a big lie...


Tell me what it is that you think makes the BNP far right, but not the SNP, if it is not nationalism...?



Laughing

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23121
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:38 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

You don't understand reality... you have been brainwashed by a big lie...


Tell me what it is that you think makes the BNP far right, but not the SNP, if it is not nationalism...?



Laughing



Ahhh I see.

So when I rubbish your claims, you then say I am brainwashed

Again I just posted a book for you to read on political science and the BNP

Why not read this and then come back to me, and present your points

1) White supremacy is a stand point of the BNP, not the SNP

2) Dening mixed race marriages is a stand point of the BNP, not the SNP

3) Denying citizenship of ethnic minorities is a stand point of the BNP, not the SNP

4) Denying gay rights is a stand piont of the BNP, not the SNP

5) They are associated with the KKK, the SNP are not

6) They glorify far right terrorists like Roberto Fiore

7) The BNP is religiously prejudiced and wants to deny the building of non-Christian buildings. The SNP, does not

Cool It favours Christianity over secularism, the SNP does not

9) To have no refugees, the SNP do not have such a racist policy

I can go on if you want?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:01 pm



I'm sure you can go on... posting more waffle...


But before you do...


Can you provide any evidence for the claims you just made...?



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 23121
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:07 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

I'm sure you can go on... posting more waffle...


But before you do...


Can you provide any evidence for the claims you just made...?



Oh you want me to provide evidence, which translates, as you not being able to discount them

I am not your lackey

If you think i am wrong, its down to you to disprove me, which I know you cannot

But as i am in a mood, to really embarress you further

Just read their views on Homosexuals and they state that discrimination is not wrong. To then on top of this claim Christians are being more persecuted than homosexuals

wow

https://bnp.org.uk/homosexuality-where-does-bnp-stand/

You want to debate this, then man up.

It seems all you can do is prove you are a Far right apologist

Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Andy on Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:54 pm

One thing old Didge tries to bring to the forum is......the final word.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 6214
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 62
Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Original Quill on Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:07 pm

Didge wrote:I am not your lackey

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 3489511464   You may not be tommy's lacky, but you are a lacky, nontheless. Wink

If you have no proof, you can't go forward.  If you can't go forward, then tommy doesn't need to negate.

In that case, you both have merely confirmed the null hypothesis.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 30677
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:10 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:I am not your lackey

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 3489511464   You may not be tommy's lacky, but you are a lacky, nontheless.

If you have no proof, you can't go forward.  If you can't go forward, then tommy doesn't need to negate.

In that case, you both have merely confirmed the null hypothesis.

I actually did offer proof

Doh

https://bnp.org.uk/homosexuality-where-does-bnp-stand/

I love it when an idiot jumps in without reading what has been posted

Would you like some more evidence?



Anything else?

Laughing




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:12 pm

More evidence to embaress Quill

With two thousand mosques already in Britain, a key BNP policy is to have no more mosques in the UK

https://bnp.org.uk/british-national-party-says-no-mosques/

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:14 pm

More evidence to embarress Quill

London is already overcrowded. All the other political
parties will let in more – we’ll shut the door!

No refugees

https://bnp.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/bnp_london_manifesto_2016.pdf

Opps

Want a wetwipe mate?

Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Original Quill on Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:21 pm

Didge wrote:More evidence to embaress Quill

With two thousand mosques already in Britain, a key BNP policy is to have no more mosques in the UK

https://bnp.org.uk/british-national-party-says-no-mosques/

My point was an issue of logic, and debate.

BTW, you still haven't offered proof, and then you must explain its relevance.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 30677
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:25 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:More evidence to embaress Quill

With two thousand mosques already in Britain, a key BNP policy is to have no more mosques in the UK

https://bnp.org.uk/british-national-party-says-no-mosques/

My point was an issue of logic, and debate.

BTW, you still haven't offered proof, and then you must explain its relevance What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 3350646086 .

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 3489511464

I offered evidence and lots of this

So now we can cast you as also an apologist of fascism

I mean, does it really come to this, that your hate of me drives you to now be an apologist for the Far right BNP?

Tommy asked me the differences between the BNP and SNP

I offered them

I have backed them up with evidence through links and their own policies

You want to deny that

I am simple now laughing in your face

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 1716015268


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Original Quill on Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:29 pm

Didge wrote:I offered evidence and lots of this

The question demands quantitative argument. You have no numbers.

You can't generalize from specifics.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 30677
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:31 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:I offered evidence and lots of this

The question demands quantitative argument.  You have no numbers.

You can't generalize from specifics.

You mean policies?

I think you need to bow out, whilst I still continue to laugh at you?

Laughing

Again, I offered evidence and policies, which you claimed i never did

Now the onus is on you to disprove my evidence

I mean, and you claim to be a lawyer?

One moment

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 3489511464

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

What do you bring to forums? - Page 5 Empty Re: What do you bring to forums?

Post by Original Quill on Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:37 pm

Didge wrote:gain, I offered evidence and policies, which you claimed i never did

But the question is, dear chap, which is more conservative. That calls for weighting, and you're into quantitative analysis.

Get busy. Twisted Evil

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 30677
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum