11 kids taken from squalid compound. They were being raised to become school shooters, authorities say

Go down

11 kids taken from squalid compound. They were being raised to become school shooters, authorities say

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:17 pm



TAOS, N.M. (AP) — The father of a missing Georgia boy was training children at a New Mexico compound to commit school shootings, prosecutors said in court documents obtained Wednesday, as authorities waited to learn if human remains found at the site were those of the boy.

The documents say Siraj Ibn Wahhaj was conducting weapons training with assault rifles at the compound near the Colorado border where authorities say they found 11 hungry children living in filthy conditions in a raid Friday.

Prosecutor Timothy Hasson filed the court documents while asking that Wahhaj be held without bail after he was arrested last week with four other adults facing child abuse charges.

“He poses a great danger to the children found on the property as well as a threat to the community as a whole due to the presence of firearms and his intent to use these firearms in a violent and illegal manner,” Hasson wrote.

Prosecutors did not bring up the school shooting accusation in court on Wednesday during an initial appearance by the abuse suspects. A judge ordered Wahhaj held without bond pending further proceedings.

In the court documents, authorities said a foster parent of one of the 11 children removed from the compound had told authorities that the child had been trained to use an assault rifle in preparation for a school shooting.


A New Mexico sheriff says searchers have found the remains of a boy on property where authorities raided a makeshift compound last week in search of a missing Georgia child. (Aug. 7)

Authorities say human remains found at the compound were being analyzed by medical examiners to determine if they are those of Abdul-ghani Wahhaj, who is severely disabled and went missing in December in Jonesboro, Georgia, near Atlanta.

In a Georgia arrest warrant, authorities said the father had told the boy’s mother that he wanted to perform an exorcism on the child because he believed he was possessed by the devil. He later said he was taking the child to a park and didn’t return.

The father was among those arrested at the compound. He is accused in Georgia of kidnapping the boy and a warrant for his arrest was issued.

The warrant said the missing boy had severe medical issues, including a defect caused by lack of oxygen and blood flow around the time of birth. It said he cannot walk and requires constant attention.

For months, neighbors worried about the squalid compound built along a remote New Mexico plain, saying they took their concerns to authorities months before sheriff’s officials raided the encampment, described as a small camping trailer in the ground.

Authorities said during the raid Friday that they had found the father armed with multiple firearms, including an assault rifle. They also said they believed there was a shooting range on the site.

https://apnews.com/5e023b39cde34aa6937a4f60f7b0c629/Prosecutor:-Man-at-compound-trained-kids-for-school-shooting

Creepy-ass shit. I imagine we'll learn about the motive in the coming days or weeks.

_________________
“She's a well thought-out plan and I don't know how it happened.”

Eli Young
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24416
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 11 kids taken from squalid compound. They were being raised to become school shooters, authorities say

Post by Didge on Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:27 pm

What sort of sick fuck would set up such a camp and with a view to murder other children?

If you hear more, please post it Ben?

Thanks

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13282
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 11 kids taken from squalid compound. They were being raised to become school shooters, authorities say

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:02 am

Didge wrote:What sort of sick fuck would set up such a camp and with a view to murder other children?

If you hear more, please post it Ben?

Thanks

Certainly, it seems to be a developing story.

_________________
“She's a well thought-out plan and I don't know how it happened.”

Eli Young
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24416
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 11 kids taken from squalid compound. They were being raised to become school shooters, authorities say

Post by Didge on Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:02 am

Taos, New Mexico (CNN)The evidence was intended to paint a disturbing picture of a zealous family training for a violent mission against government institutions, New Mexico prosecutors said.

The family fled Georgia for a compound in New Mexico where they trained their children in firearms use, according to testimony. A child died at his father's hand during a religious ritual intended to expel religious demons from his body. Eleven more malnourished children were later found on the property.
The family believed that once the demons were gone, the boy would return as Jesus four months later and tell his family which institutions to get rid of, a witness said. Those who did not believe "their message" would be killed or detained "until they believed," a teenager on the compound said, according to a FBI agent.

But none of that makes them a present danger to the community or to their children, a defense lawyer argued. They were following religious rituals that might be viewed in a different light if they were white Christians instead of black Muslims, the lawyer claimed.
After four hours of testimony on Monday, a judge sided with the defense. She ruled that the suspects were not shown to be a threat and allowed them unsecured bond.

"What I've heard here today is troubling, definitely. Troubling facts about numerous children in far from ideal circumstances and individuals who are living in a very unconventional way -- although if you have lived in northern New Mexico for any period of time you are aware that many people here live in unconventional ways," Judge Sarah Backus said.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/08/13/us/new-mexico-compund-suspects/index.html


_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13282
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 11 kids taken from squalid compound. They were being raised to become school shooters, authorities say

Post by Original Quill on Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:05 pm

Been watching this story:  I'll believe it when I see the evidence.  So far, its just "documents say..." and quotes from prosecutors.  Could be a witch hunt, or some over-zealous sheriff looking for a little publicity.

Frankly, I think with organized crime in the White House we have bigger fish to fry.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25026
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 11 kids taken from squalid compound. They were being raised to become school shooters, authorities say

Post by Didge on Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:10 pm

Original Quill wrote:Been watching this story:  I'll believe it when I see the evidence.  So far, its just "documents say..." and quotes from prosecutors.  Could be a witch hunt, or some over-zealous sheriff looking for a little publicity.

Frankly, I think with organized crime in the White House we have bigger fish to fry.


A child has been found dead within the camp. And very clear child abuse has occured, leading to the childs death

It was a armed training camp

No surpise you ignore the evidence

So you think there is bigger fish to fry.

Imagine they did get to target a school?

Would you be saying the same?

You are nothing more than an apologist for religious extremism

Its odd how, now we know they are islamic extremists, how the media has been generally silent on this

And if this was white supremacists with such a camp, my views would be exactly the same

In that they are a danger to society

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13282
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 11 kids taken from squalid compound. They were being raised to become school shooters, authorities say

Post by Original Quill on Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:37 pm

Didge wrote:A child has been found dead within the camp.

So, it's a homicide investigation. Forget this nonsense about a training camp.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25026
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 11 kids taken from squalid compound. They were being raised to become school shooters, authorities say

Post by Original Quill on Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:39 pm

Didge wrote:No surpise you ignore the evidence

What evidence?  Just a couple of big-mouth sheriffs, and what they say in documents.

May I remind you that national election day is coming up in November.  This sounds suspiciously like campaign rhetoric.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25026
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 11 kids taken from squalid compound. They were being raised to become school shooters, authorities say

Post by Didge on Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:41 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:A child has been found dead within the camp.

So, it's a homicide investigation.  Forget this nonsense about a training camp.


Sorry, so you want to whitewash the possibility it was a training camp, based on what?

You dont like the fact again this is Muslim extremists?

You want to be like the Police in the UK and try to hide criminal acts, in regards to Muslim grooiming gangs?

So it is a homicide investigation, also an case of abuse against a number off children investigation. Also an investigation into terrorism. An investigation into neglect.

Yet you want to concentrate on one criminal act?

Come again?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13282
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 11 kids taken from squalid compound. They were being raised to become school shooters, authorities say

Post by Original Quill on Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:47 pm

Didge wrote:Sorry, so you want to whitewash the possibility it was a training camp, based on what?

A-hem. Possibility??

No tickee, no laundry. Mad

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25026
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 11 kids taken from squalid compound. They were being raised to become school shooters, authorities say

Post by Didge on Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:50 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Sorry, so you want to whitewash the possibility it was a training camp, based on what?

A-hem.  Possibility??

No tickee, no laundry. Mad


Yes i understand you defend Islamic extremism and want to whitewash this

We have had to deal with such idiocy in the UK also

It cost thousands of girls being abused and the system and state did nothing to protect them

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13282
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 11 kids taken from squalid compound. They were being raised to become school shooters, authorities say

Post by Original Quill on Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:59 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

A-hem.  Possibility??

No tickee, no laundry. Mad


Yes i understand you defend Islamic extremism and want to whitewash this

We have had to deal with such idiocy in the UK also

It cost thousands of girls being abused and the system and state did nothing to protect them

Islam?  Girls?  Abuse?

I've said nothing about anything except the absence of evidence, and the possibility that this a news story planted to get a few local politicians elected.  It smells like it, particularly in ultra-rural New Mexico, where the abominables will fall for anything.

Everything said comes from one-side, the law enforcement side.  And it's all just words, no hard evidence.  It's just a theory.  Add to that, the fact that November is election day, and it's got odor.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25026
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 11 kids taken from squalid compound. They were being raised to become school shooters, authorities say

Post by Didge on Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:04 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:


Yes i understand you defend Islamic extremism and want to whitewash this

We have had to deal with such idiocy in the UK also

It cost thousands of girls being abused and the system and state did nothing to protect them

Islam?  Girls?  Abuse?

I've said nothing about anything except the absence of evidence, and the possibility that this a news story planted to get a few local politicians elected.  It smells like it, particularly in ultra-rural New Mexico, where the abominables will fall for anything.

Everything said comes from one-side, the law enforcement side.  And it's all just words, no hard evidence.  It's just a theory.  Add to that that November is election day, and it's got odor.

Absence?

WTF

We have malnourished children

We have a dead child, through the abuse of some ritual;

We have evidence of a belief system and having kids train with guns

There is evidence he was training them for mass school shootings. There is documents on this

The compund had been watched for months, hence intelligence had been gathered and you side on the view, this is now all made up?

Like I said, you are an Islamist apologist




_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13282
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 11 kids taken from squalid compound. They were being raised to become school shooters, authorities say

Post by Original Quill on Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:10 pm

Didge wrote:We have a dead child, through the abuse of some ritual;

And that's all.  But a homicide investigation does not get as much attention in an election year.

Didge wrote:We have evidence of a belief system and having kids train with guns

So far, it's just gossip.  A theory, that's all. But it sure does make for chit-chat during an election year.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25026
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 11 kids taken from squalid compound. They were being raised to become school shooters, authorities say

Post by Didge on Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:11 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:We have a dead child, through the abuse of some ritual;

And that's all.  But a homicide investigation does not get as much attention in an election year.

Didge wrote:We have evidence of a belief system and having kids train with guns

So far, it's just gossip.  A theory, that's all.

Its not gossip, that is your belief, as again that is what apoligists claim, when faced with evidence

If there was no evidence as you claim, why did not the Judge, throw the case out?

Oh dear

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13282
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 11 kids taken from squalid compound. They were being raised to become school shooters, authorities say

Post by eddie on Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:11 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

A-hem.  Possibility??

No tickee, no laundry. Mad


Yes i understand you defend Islamic extremism and want to whitewash this

We have had to deal with such idiocy in the UK also

It cost thousands of girls being abused and the system and state did nothing to protect them

Islam?  Girls?  Abuse?

I've said nothing about anything except the absence of evidence, and the possibility that this a news story planted to get a few local politicians elected.  It smells like it, particularly in ultra-rural New Mexico, where the abominables will fall for anything.

Everything said comes from one-side, the law enforcement side.  And it's all just words, no hard evidence.  It's just a theory.  Add to that, the fact that November is election day, and it's got odor.


You’re starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist. Razz

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35770
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 11 kids taken from squalid compound. They were being raised to become school shooters, authorities say

Post by Didge on Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:13 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Islam?  Girls?  Abuse?

I've said nothing about anything except the absence of evidence, and the possibility that this a news story planted to get a few local politicians elected.  It smells like it, particularly in ultra-rural New Mexico, where the abominables will fall for anything.

Everything said comes from one-side, the law enforcement side.  And it's all just words, no hard evidence.  It's just a theory.  Add to that, the fact that November is election day, and it's got odor.


You’re starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist. Razz

Indeed, but only when the suspected criminals are Islamists

Do you think Quill would be making any such views, if this was a white supreamcist camp? Orchestrating school shootings?

No

It would have him go into a long tirade about America being a racist country

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13282
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 11 kids taken from squalid compound. They were being raised to become school shooters, authorities say

Post by Original Quill on Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:04 pm

Haha...I knew it!

The Taos News wrote:
Taos County 2018 primary election guide

By Staci Matlock
editor@taosnews.com

It's obvious by the number of candidates running for open seats in primary races in Taos and Colfax Counties that interest in politics hasn't waned in Northern New Mexico.

More than two dozen people are contending for elected positions in magistrate courts, county commissions, assessor and probate judge in the two counties. Especially contentious will be the race for Taos County sheriff, a position that six people are vying to win. Another hot race to watch is the one for District 5 on the Taos County commission, where three candidates are seeking to represent the southern portions of the county.
https://taosnews.com/stories/taos-county-2018-primary-election-guide,48156

Nothing like a "hotly contested" election, to create sensationalist news stories about how important a job the county sheriff is doing.  I s'pose next they'll have a T-Rex loose, up yonder trail.  Perhaps a picture of a candidate, on a white stallion, galloping off to do battle.


_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25026
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 11 kids taken from squalid compound. They were being raised to become school shooters, authorities say

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum