Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Go down

Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by Eilzel on Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:00 am

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/aug/06/apple-removes-podcasts-infowars-alex-jones

"Facebook unpublished four pages run by Jones for “repeated violations of community standards”, the company said on Monday. YouTube terminated Jones’s account over him repeatedly appearing in videos despite being subject to a 90-day ban from the website, and Spotify removed the entirety of one of Jones’s podcasts for “hate content”."

The loud mouthed, lunatic moron has been banned from social media's biggest platforms.

The Right will call it 'banning free speech'; the truth is it's clamping down on incitements to violence and harassment. This man is a nasty, paranoid nut-job. He influences potentially violent idiots in America (and doubtless elsewhere).

He is a poison to society. I'm sure he'll find a way to get him BS out there, but at least it won't be through channels accessed by hundreds of millions.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6871
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by gelico on Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:21 pm

Eilzel wrote:https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/aug/06/apple-removes-podcasts-infowars-alex-jones

"Facebook unpublished four pages run by Jones for “repeated violations of community standards”, the company said on Monday. YouTube terminated Jones’s account over him repeatedly appearing in videos despite being subject to a 90-day ban from the website, and Spotify removed the entirety of one of Jones’s podcasts for “hate content”."

The loud mouthed, lunatic moron has been banned from social media's biggest platforms.

The Right will call it 'banning free speech'; the truth is it's clamping down on incitements to violence and harassment. This man is a nasty, paranoid nut-job. He influences potentially violent idiots in America (and doubtless elsewhere).

He is a poison to society. I'm sure he'll find a way to get him BS out there, but at least it won't be through channels accessed by hundreds of millions.


les, i guess you can't give any actual examples of incitements to violence being as how everything has been removed so it's ok to just say that. Furthermore, I have seen plenty of incitements and harrasment coming from the left who HAVEN'T been shut down. This is plain wrong.

There is a social media purge on any right wing conservative voices. Twitter even suspended Candace Owens FFS! Because she is black? No, because she is a woman?, no. because she incites violence? absolutely not. she was in fact banned - along with many others - simply for being a conservative voice. This is madness.

For the record, I actually can't stand Alex Jones but this is still wrong.


gelico

Posts : 1774
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by Eilzel on Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:49 pm

I'm on my phone atm geli, but did you ever watch his show? He raved like a madman, telling people 'not to sit by' and let the government take their guns or other things. Very empassioned and clearly meant to stir a highly emotional response. His attacks on Sandy Hook victims were enough reason to get him off these platforms for me.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6871
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by gelico on Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:51 pm

Eilzel wrote:I'm on my phone atm geli, but did you ever watch his show? He raved like a madman, telling people 'not to sit by' and let the government take their guns or other things. Very empassioned and clearly meant to stir a highly emotional response. His attacks on Sandy Hook victims were enough reason to get him off these platforms for me.


that's why i can't be arsed watching his show. he gets on my wick with his shouting and interrupting and barking on which sometimes make him sound a bit unhinged.

that's not my point.

did anyone actually go out and comit violence against another due to something alex jones said?

this is the poison of the democratic left in usa les

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrhTYEYnUuQ

gelico

Posts : 1774
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by gelico on Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:12 pm



that being said, I just found this


equally disgusting shameful behaviour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9J6r9Q2DGI

gelico

Posts : 1774
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:25 pm

gelico wrote:
Eilzel wrote:https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/aug/06/apple-removes-podcasts-infowars-alex-jones

"Facebook unpublished four pages run by Jones for “repeated violations of community standards”, the company said on Monday. YouTube terminated Jones’s account over him repeatedly appearing in videos despite being subject to a 90-day ban from the website, and Spotify removed the entirety of one of Jones’s podcasts for “hate content”."

The loud mouthed, lunatic moron has been banned from social media's biggest platforms.

The Right will call it 'banning free speech'; the truth is it's clamping down on incitements to violence and harassment. This man is a nasty, paranoid nut-job. He influences potentially violent idiots in America (and doubtless elsewhere).

He is a poison to society. I'm sure he'll find a way to get him BS out there, but at least it won't be through channels accessed by hundreds of millions.


les, i guess you can't give any actual examples of incitements to violence being as how everything has been removed so it's ok to just say that.  Furthermore, I have seen plenty of incitements and harrasment coming from the left who HAVEN'T been shut down. This is plain wrong.

There is a social media purge on any right wing conservative voices.  Twitter even suspended Candace Owens FFS!  Because she is black?  No, because she is a woman?, no.  because she incites violence?  absolutely not.  she was in fact banned - along with many others -  simply for being a conservative voice.  This is madness.

For the record, I actually can't stand Alex Jones but this is still wrong.


How about because of his warped conspiracies, the victims parents of "Sandy Hook" received and still do continious hate???

And yes some received threats

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/09/sandy-hook-conspiracy-theorist-death-threats-prison


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by Eilzel on Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:02 am

gelico wrote:
Eilzel wrote:I'm on my phone atm geli, but did you ever watch his show? He raved like a madman, telling people 'not to sit by' and let the government take their guns or other things. Very empassioned and clearly meant to stir a highly emotional response. His attacks on Sandy Hook victims were enough reason to get him off these platforms for me.


that's why i can't be arsed watching his show.  he gets on my wick with his shouting and interrupting and barking on which sometimes make him sound a bit unhinged.

that's not my point.

did anyone actually go out and comit violence against another due to something alex jones said?

this is the poison of the democratic left in usa les

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrhTYEYnUuQ



Watch this video geli, and tell me she doesn't have a point. He is a dangerous man given a platform.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6871
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:53 am

its not the left is CAPITALISM that banned him 
fuck the Right wing a paranoid and Shows you how deluded and raving mad they are 
Blame the Bogey man Lefties for everything 
when this is simply Economics

Neither of those Business want to associated with this trash. being a lying trash bag is not a protected minority status. The Market has spoken and the Market is everything remember  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by Eilzel on Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:14 am

veya_victaous wrote:its not the left is CAPITALISM that banned him 
fuck the Right wing a paranoid and Shows you how deluded and raving mad they are 
Blame the Bogey man Lefties for everything 
when this is simply Economics

Neither of those Business want to associated with this trash. being a lying trash bag is not a protected minority status. The Market has spoken and the Market is everything remember  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

It's funny listening to Ben Shapiro bitch about this, since he's normally the loudest free market capitalism advocate of all Wink

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6871
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:21 am

How is it Capitalism that has banned him?

Its company policies that has banned him and his company

Everyone knows Google has been overun with lefties

That is evident when they fired one of their staff for writing a memo. Telling the truth on the differences between the sexes.

I mean he posted this on the employee forum

lol, so when Google ban the hate and defamation coming from the far left.

Then we will have balance




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:22 am


_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:26 am

Didge wrote:How is it Capitalism that has banned him?

Its company policies that has banned him and his company

Everyone knows Google has been overun with lefties

That is evident when they fired one of their staff for writing a memo. Telling the truth on the differences between the sexes.

I mean he posted this on the employee forum

lol, so when Google ban the hate and defamation coming from the far left.

Then we will have balance




Google is A Public Company, not left or right.

the fact that You think it is left is just because you side so far on the delusional right.  Rolling Eyes

they have banned ALL the inappropriate hate and defamation coming from the left. whats still there is Truthful commentary  Wink


And this was Facebook and Apple, both public companies that exist because of Capitalism and are as big as they are because capitalism and have boards of directors that make decision based on Capitalism.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:30 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:How is it Capitalism that has banned him?

Its company policies that has banned him and his company

Everyone knows Google has been overun with lefties

That is evident when they fired one of their staff for writing a memo. Telling the truth on the differences between the sexes.

I mean he posted this on the employee forum

lol, so when Google ban the hate and defamation coming from the far left.

Then we will have balance




Google is A Public Company, not left or right.

the fact that You think it is left is just because you side so far on the delusional right.  Rolling Eyes

they have banned ALL the inappropriate hate and defamation coming from the left. whats still there is Truthful commentary  Wink


And this was Facebook and Apple, both public companies that exist because of Capitalism and are as big as they are because capitalism and have boards of directors that make decision based on Capitalism.

Oh its easy to see why its run by the left or at the very least bows down to pressure from the left

Like I say take the case of james Damore

Even  Mark Zuckerberg says he will allow Holocasut denial, which often leads to hate and more conspiracies of Jews.

So all I am saying is, that we have balance.

Frankly I do not think anything or anyone should be banned for views online. Its going down a very slippery slope. Where we already have laws on defamation. Where we already have people challenge such idiots like Alex Jones.

Banning and censurship is slowly but surely stripping away the freedoms of people. Not only that, they will simple set up shop elsewhere and still continue their views.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:35 am


Mark Zuckerberg's remarks on Holocaust denial 'irresponsible'

Facebook founder had suggested site did not need to remove ‘unintentional’ denial

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/jul/19/mark-zuckerberg-holocaust-denial-facebook-remarks-offensive

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by Eilzel on Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:38 am

The point is not whether google or any company is run by lefties. The point is that a capitalist system allows companies like google to exist AND to choose who they do and do not use their platforms. In the end they see axing Jones as 'good for bidniss'. And good for them; that's their right as free enterprises Wink

That a RW idiot like Jones needed 'leftie' run (according to some) organisations like google and Facebook is their problem. If only RW companies were better at this whole 'internet' thing Laughing

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6871
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:44 am

Eilzel wrote:The point is not whether google or any company is run by lefties. The point is that a capitalist system allows companies like google to exist AND to choose who they do and do not use their platforms. In the end they see axing Jones as 'good for bidniss'. And good for them; that's their right as free enterprises Wink

That a RW idiot like Jones needed 'leftie' run (according to some) organisations like google and Facebook is their problem. If only RW companies were better at this whole 'internet' thing Laughing

What has that got to do with the price of bread, when it could be lefties directing policy within a company?

I am not denying the wrongs of Alex Jones, its why you basically posted a video based on what I had laready said

However I believe in freedom of speech and do not see an even keel on this.

We certainly have conspircies like 9/11 that with no evidence point to the US or even Israel carrying out known attacks by islamic terrorists. Its not just 9/11. Don;t you think this actually leads to hate and more terrorism, based off lies?

I mean you are all cheering this one idiot being silenced, but what about the mass of disinformation out there. Where its abundantly clear. There is a mass of disinformation that comes from the Far left and Muslims blaming Israel for the creating of ISIS, just about every Islamic terrorist attack in the west etc.

You say about leading to more violence, so why are you only going off one idiot spreading hate?

Surely the same should apply to all such hateful conspiracies.

I am only giving Israel as an example of where hate has and does lead to attacks of Jews around the world as a glowing example. There are plenty more other than Israel

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by Eilzel on Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:56 am

Didge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:The point is not whether google or any company is run by lefties. The point is that a capitalist system allows companies like google to exist AND to choose who they do and do not use their platforms. In the end they see axing Jones as 'good for bidniss'. And good for them; that's their right as free enterprises Wink

That a RW idiot like Jones needed 'leftie' run (according to some) organisations like google and Facebook is their problem. If only RW companies were better at this whole 'internet' thing Laughing

What has that got to do with the price of bread, when it could be lefties directing policy within a company?

I am not denying the wrongs of Alex Jones, its why you basically posted a video based on what I had laready said

However I believe in freedom of speech and do not see an even keel on this.

We certainly have conspircies like 9/11 that with no evidence point to the US or even Israel carrying out known attacks by islamic terrorists. Its not just 9/11. Don;t you think this actually leads to hate and more terrorism, based off lies?

I mean you are all cheering this one idiot being silenced, but what about the mass of disinformation out there. Where its abundantly clear. There is a mass of disinformation that comes from the Far left and Muslims blaming Israel for the creating of ISIS, just about every Islamic terrorist attack in the west etc.

You say about leading to more violence, so why are you only going off one idiot spreading hate?

Surely the same should apply to all such hateful conspiracies.

I am only giving Israel as an example of where hate has and does lead to attacks of Jews around the world as a glowing example. There are plenty more other than Israel

Youtube and Facebook never said their actions were due to 'fake news' or conspiracy theories. They said it was due to harrassment and incitements to violence. Ana Kasparian gave at least two examples of such acts with links back to Jones, the person sending death threats to Sandy Hook parents being a notable one.

And so what if lefties are running companies? RWers will run others. You can't stop people running private companies due to their political leanings, only the companies themselves have that power. I dare say that RWers direct policy at the Daily Mail; I don't expect to find a LW hippy running BP, I imagine it's run by a pretty god awful RWer tbh. So what? You want to dictate who runs Youtube and google? I thought you were pro free markets?

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6871
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:00 am

Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:

What has that got to do with the price of bread, when it could be lefties directing policy within a company?

I am not denying the wrongs of Alex Jones, its why you basically posted a video based on what I had laready said

However I believe in freedom of speech and do not see an even keel on this.

We certainly have conspircies like 9/11 that with no evidence point to the US or even Israel carrying out known attacks by islamic terrorists. Its not just 9/11. Don;t you think this actually leads to hate and more terrorism, based off lies?

I mean you are all cheering this one idiot being silenced, but what about the mass of disinformation out there. Where its abundantly clear. There is a mass of disinformation that comes from the Far left and Muslims blaming Israel for the creating of ISIS, just about every Islamic terrorist attack in the west etc.

You say about leading to more violence, so why are you only going off one idiot spreading hate?

Surely the same should apply to all such hateful conspiracies.

I am only giving Israel as an example of where hate has and does lead to attacks of Jews around the world as a glowing example. There are plenty more other than Israel

Youtube and Facebook never said their actions were due to 'fake news' or conspiracy theories. They said it was due to harrassment and incitements to violence. Ana Kasparian gave at least two examples of such acts with links back to Jones, the person sending death threats ti Sandy Hook parents being a notable one.

And so what if lefties are running companies? RWers will run others. You can't stop people running private companies due to their political leanings, only the companies themselves have that power. I dare say that RWers direct policy at the Daily Mail; I don't expect to find a LW hippy running BP, I imagine it's run by a pretty god awful RWer tbh. So what? You want to dictate who rubs Youtube and google? I thought you were pro free markets?

Did you just not read my last post?

That incitement against Jews is very evident based on conspircies against them, with claims to ISIS, 9/11, 7/7 etc?

Seriously?

You see this is what is so fucked up with you lefties.

You use the example of incitement to violence and we know many jews have been murdered based off the same on the web, including google and facebook

I have nothing against people running companies whether left or right, as long as they remain politically neutral on such issues.

As seen with facebook, he allows holocaust denial, which certainly leads to hate and incitement against Jews

You do understand this?

So you need to be balanced here and you are certainly not.
If the point is on incitement, then you should be calling for all such incitement to be banned

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:19 am

A Florida woman who believed that the 2012 mass shooting at Sandy Hook elementary school was a hoax was sentenced to five months in prison this week for threatening the father of six-year-old Noah Pozner, one of the 20 young victims who died in the shooting.

US district judge James Cohn called Lucy Richards’ actions towards Leonard Pozner “disturbing” and condemned those who spread false claims about the deaths of 20 children and six adults in the attack in Newtown, Connecticut, five years ago.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/09/sandy-hook-conspiracy-theorist-death-threats-prison

So this is one example of where Alex Jones was pushing a conspiracy and denialism of the Sandy Hook deaths. This is connected rightly to Alex Jones pushing denialism

You do understand this Eilzel?

We know countless Jews have received death threats, actual violence and been murdered based off incitement through Holocaust denialism, conspiracy theories against Jews etc.

So where is your balance here?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:22 am

Holocaust experts - including shoah survivor Sir Ben Helfgott - have called on Facebook to delete flagrantly antisemitic posts after it refused to do so.

In an open letter to Facebook boss Mark Zuckerberg, the heads of 24 institutions warn the social media giant that it is allowing "complete and utter falsehoods" about the Holocaust to go "systematically unchecked".

"Facebook must not allow complete and utter falsehoods about the Holocaust, and about the Jewish people, to go systematically unchecked. Virulent antisemitism is a proven pathway that leads from rhetorical hatred to actions of violence," the letter, published on Tuesday morning.

"Virulent antisemitism is a proven pathway that leads from rhetorical hatred to actions of violence. Freedom of speech laws are not a reason to do nothing — inaction is always the opportunity for evil to flourish.

As well as Sir Ben, signatories include Henry Grunwald, chairman of the UK National Holocaust Centre and Museum, UK Holocaust Memorial Day Trust chair Laura Marks, Holocaust Educational Trust chair Paul Phillips and National Holocaust Centre and Museum President Dr James Smith.

The letter follows a Times report about how Facebook failed to remove a post that said Jewish people were "barbaric and unsanitary".

It also follows the huge controversy Mr Zuckerberg generated after he suggested Holocaust denial was not something Facebook would automatically remove, saying shoah deniers may simply be "getting a few things wrong".

"All genocide starts with a distortion of the truth," the open letter says. "No society can afford to ignore, hide or bury antisemitism if it wishes to remain civilised. History proves that it is the canary in the coal mine; the first unravelling of a society’s moral fabric.

"During World War II, it was the first rung on the ladder of prejudice and discrimination that led to genocide — first against Jews and then other groups including political opponents, homosexuals, Roma and Sinti people. Hatred of one group within society leads to hatred of others."

They offer an action plan for tackling Holocaust denial, including "proven educational resources in multiple languages, ready for digital deployment... cost-free professional development programs for educators" that teach how to "tackle hate and prejudice, and to teach empathy, understanding and respect".

"We have thousands of shareable stories that reveal the personal dimension of hate-based violence and the inspiring people who have stood up against it," the open letter says.

"We can together help those who are “getting a few things wrong” to get a few things right."

A Facebook spokesperson told the Times: “We take the issue of antisemitism and any form of hate speech incredibly seriously, and find it deeply offensive.”

https://www.thejc.com/news/world/holocaust-survivor-and-experts-call-on-facebook-to-delete-antisemitic-posts-1.468087

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:32 am

Right, will catch you all later

All the best Eilzel and Veya

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:50 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:How is it Capitalism that has banned him?

Its company policies that has banned him and his company

Everyone knows Google has been overun with lefties

That is evident when they fired one of their staff for writing a memo. Telling the truth on the differences between the sexes.

I mean he posted this on the employee forum

lol, so when Google ban the hate and defamation coming from the far left.

Then we will have balance




Google is A Public Company, not left or right.

the fact that You think it is left is just because you side so far on the delusional right.  Rolling Eyes

they have banned ALL the inappropriate hate and defamation coming from the left. whats still there is Truthful commentary  Wink


And this was Facebook and Apple, both public companies that exist because of Capitalism and are as big as they are because capitalism and have boards of directors that make decision based on Capitalism.

Oh its easy to see why its run by the left or at the very least bows down to pressure from the left

Like I say take the case of james Damore

Even  Mark Zuckerberg says he will allow Holocasut denial, which often leads to hate and more conspiracies of Jews.

So all I am saying is, that we have balance.

Frankly I do not think anything or anyone should be banned for views online. Its going down a very slippery slope. Where we already have laws on defamation. Where we already have people challenge such idiots like Alex Jones.

Banning and censurship is slowly but surely stripping away the freedoms of people. Not only that, they will simple set up shop elsewhere and still continue their views.


All Your pointing out is How FAR from reality your views are Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

It bows to Pressure from the MARKET !!!!! not the left. 
Yes Left wingers are part of the market Because we dont live under the totalitarian Didgetatoriship you want to inflict on the world  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

the Market has decided that it's had enough of the Lies and fear mongering of Obsolete old demagogues like Jones and yourself   Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:50 am


_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by Eilzel on Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:07 am

Didge wrote:A Florida woman who believed that the 2012 mass shooting at Sandy Hook elementary school was a hoax was sentenced to five months in prison this week for threatening the father of six-year-old Noah Pozner, one of the 20 young victims who died in the shooting.

US district judge James Cohn called Lucy Richards’ actions towards Leonard Pozner “disturbing” and condemned those who spread false claims about the deaths of 20 children and six adults in the attack in Newtown, Connecticut, five years ago.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/09/sandy-hook-conspiracy-theorist-death-threats-prison

So this is one example of where Alex Jones was pushing a conspiracy and denialism of the Sandy Hook deaths. This is connected rightly to Alex Jones pushing denialism

You do understand this Eilzel?

We know countless Jews have received death threats, actual violence and been murdered based off incitement through Holocaust denialism, conspiracy theories against Jews etc.

So where is your balance here?

You seemed to have switched topic to accusing me of not condemning anti-Semitism. Perhaps because you know the point I'm making are right.

For the record, I condemn anti-Semitism and if any channel was clearly seen hating on Jews or inciting violence against them, I'd support closing that channel too.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6871
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by Eilzel on Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:08 am

veya_victaous wrote:

True say Basketball

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6871
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:49 am

Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:A Florida woman who believed that the 2012 mass shooting at Sandy Hook elementary school was a hoax was sentenced to five months in prison this week for threatening the father of six-year-old Noah Pozner, one of the 20 young victims who died in the shooting.

US district judge James Cohn called Lucy Richards’ actions towards Leonard Pozner “disturbing” and condemned those who spread false claims about the deaths of 20 children and six adults in the attack in Newtown, Connecticut, five years ago.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/09/sandy-hook-conspiracy-theorist-death-threats-prison

So this is one example of where Alex Jones was pushing a conspiracy and denialism of the Sandy Hook deaths. This is connected rightly to Alex Jones pushing denialism

You do understand this Eilzel?

We know countless Jews have received death threats, actual violence and been murdered based off incitement through Holocaust denialism, conspiracy theories against Jews etc.

So where is your balance here?

You seemed to have switched topic to accusing me of not condemning anti-Semitism. Perhaps because you know the point I'm making are right.

For the record, I condemn anti-Semitism and if any channel was clearly seen hating on Jews or inciting violence against them, I'd support closing that channel too.

You see another glowing example of the left doing an about face

Never claimed you do not condemn antisemitism.

Where on earth did i claim that?

I never did. You see another example of the left being incredible dim and making things up as they go along.

I am going off your view to incitment to violence based on views made on social media. To then those clips being banned

Has that point sunken in yet?

If the point you are making is right, why have you not been calling for holocasut denial to be removed from such sites, as it known to cause incitement to violence? As this has been going on for years. I am simple using Holocasut Denial as one of many examples.

For goodness sake, have you fallen over recently and banged your head?

I mean OMG, we see Sandy Hook denialism led to one death threat. Where thousands of jews have received death threats  and hatebased on Holocaust denial, conspacies. And again I am not just talking about Jews, there has been incitement to violence against speakers, and as seen by Gelico, a black woman mobbed at a place to eat

Its like talking to a dummy with you at times, as many channels are already promoting Holocaust denial and conspiracies against the Jews, which then makes me wonder if you do not think this is incitement to violence? As you stated only if its known to lead to violence. I mean WTF???? I mean I have just explained in many posts it does lead to violence. Countless violence against Jews. So why have you not been shouting from the roof tops on this to be banned? 

You have just shown how clueless the left are, as there is so much evidnce for incitement to violence against Jews on this.

Seriously, do me a favour and continue to bury your head in the sandpit

Its like i said, the left continually show double standards

I mean seriously, what is the point in trying to reason, with someone so dimwitted as you have been here?

Hence, where is the balance here by social media to ban many things that are known to be incitement to violence?

Where is the balance from the left calling for example Holocaust denial to be banned on social media?

When its known to cause incitement to violence??????

Maybe when I am back, the point will finally sink in

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:00 am

DIDGE if you can't keep on topic stop posting 

this has nothing to do with Holocaust denial or Jews, stop ruining every thread with your 'debating' style.

We all are well aware your a heavily Biased Zionist

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by Eilzel on Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:05 am

Didge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:A Florida woman who believed that the 2012 mass shooting at Sandy Hook elementary school was a hoax was sentenced to five months in prison this week for threatening the father of six-year-old Noah Pozner, one of the 20 young victims who died in the shooting.

US district judge James Cohn called Lucy Richards’ actions towards Leonard Pozner “disturbing” and condemned those who spread false claims about the deaths of 20 children and six adults in the attack in Newtown, Connecticut, five years ago.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/09/sandy-hook-conspiracy-theorist-death-threats-prison

So this is one example of where Alex Jones was pushing a conspiracy and denialism of the Sandy Hook deaths. This is connected rightly to Alex Jones pushing denialism

You do understand this Eilzel?

We know countless Jews have received death threats, actual violence and been murdered based off incitement through Holocaust denialism, conspiracy theories against Jews etc.

So where is your balance here?

You seemed to have switched topic to accusing me of not condemning anti-Semitism. Perhaps because you know the point I'm making are right.

For the record, I condemn anti-Semitism and if any channel was clearly seen hating on Jews or inciting violence against them, I'd support closing that channel too.

You see another glowing example of the left doing an about face

Never claimed you do not condemn antisemitism.

Where on earth did i claim that?

I never did. You see another example of the left being incredible dim and making things up as they go along.

I am going off your view to incitment to violence based on views made on social media. To then those clips being banned

Has that point sunken in yet?

If the point you are making is right, why have you not been calling for holocasut denial to be removed from such sites, as it known to cause incitement to violence? As this has been going on for years. I am simple using Holocasut Denial as one of many examples.

For goodness sake, have you fallen over recently and banged your head?

I mean OMG, we see Sandy Hook denialism led to one death threat. Where thousands of jews have received death threats  and hatebased on Holocaust denial, conspacies. And again I am not just talking about Jews, there has been incitement to violence against speakers, and as seen by Gelico, a black woman mobbed at a place to eat

Its like talking to a dummy with you at times, as many channels are already promoting Holocaust denial and conspiracies against the Jews, which then makes me wonder if you do not think this is incitement to violence? As you stated only if its known to lead to violence. I mean WTF???? I mean I have just explained in many posts it does lead to violence. Countless violence against Jews. So why have you not been shouting from the roof tops on this to be banned? 

You have just shown how clueless the left are, as there is so much evidnce for incitement to violence against Jews on this.

Seriously, do me a favour and continue to bury your head in the sandpit

Its like i said, the left continually show double standards

I mean seriously, what is the point in trying to reason, with someone so dimwitted as you have been here?

Hence, where is the balance here by social media to ban many things that are known to be incitement to violence?

Where is the balance from the left calling for example Holocaust denial to be banned on social media?

When its known to cause incitement to violence??????

Maybe when I am back, the point will finally sink in

Veya is absolutely right, you do drag so many issues back to the Jews, and it is tiresome. It's one reason I don't respond in threads where that happens.

That said, I find any threats against anyone, including Jews, disgusting. I find Holocaust denial stupid, ignorant and dangerous.

Why have these channels not also been shut down? I don't know, but would imagine it is to do with the profile of these channels compared with Alex Jones and Infowars. Millions watched those shows, which makes it a major problems. These Holocaust denying channels, I don't know them. Probably millions don't. They ought to be shut down in any case; maybe you could raise the issue with google.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6871
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:33 am

Honestly, leave politics out of this and just watch this clip all the way through. Then tell me, not as a righty or a lefty but as a sane human being, whether you'd host this shit if you ran a media company.



It's not politics, it's insanity.

_________________
“As man advances in civilization, and small tribes are united into larger communities, the simplest reason would tell each individual that he ought to extend his social instincts and sympathies to all members of the same nation, though personally unknown to him. This point being once reached, there is only an artificial barrier to prevent his sympathies extending to the men of all nations and races.”

Charles Darwin
avatar
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24887
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by Andy on Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:08 pm

Bloke is insane.
Also an extreme far right turbo nut job.
Which goes some way to explain why Didge cannot 100% condemn EVERYTHING he says and does, But deflects the storyline.
I mean, what has Alex Jones crazed rants got to do with Zionism? And how is it actually possible to turn a thread on Jones in that direction?

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 4896
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 61
Location : Has declared war against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:58 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:

You see another glowing example of the left doing an about face

Never claimed you do not condemn antisemitism.

Where on earth did i claim that?

I never did. You see another example of the left being incredible dim and making things up as they go along.

I am going off your view to incitment to violence based on views made on social media. To then those clips being banned

Has that point sunken in yet?

If the point you are making is right, why have you not been calling for holocasut denial to be removed from such sites, as it known to cause incitement to violence? As this has been going on for years. I am simple using Holocasut Denial as one of many examples.

For goodness sake, have you fallen over recently and banged your head?

I mean OMG, we see Sandy Hook denialism led to one death threat. Where thousands of jews have received death threats  and hatebased on Holocaust denial, conspacies. And again I am not just talking about Jews, there has been incitement to violence against speakers, and as seen by Gelico, a black woman mobbed at a place to eat

Its like talking to a dummy with you at times, as many channels are already promoting Holocaust denial and conspiracies against the Jews, which then makes me wonder if you do not think this is incitement to violence? As you stated only if its known to lead to violence. I mean WTF???? I mean I have just explained in many posts it does lead to violence. Countless violence against Jews. So why have you not been shouting from the roof tops on this to be banned? 

You have just shown how clueless the left are, as there is so much evidnce for incitement to violence against Jews on this.

Seriously, do me a favour and continue to bury your head in the sandpit

Its like i said, the left continually show double standards

I mean seriously, what is the point in trying to reason, with someone so dimwitted as you have been here?

Hence, where is the balance here by social media to ban many things that are known to be incitement to violence?

Where is the balance from the left calling for example Holocaust denial to be banned on social media?

When its known to cause incitement to violence??????

Maybe when I am back, the point will finally sink in

Veya is absolutely right, you do drag so many issues back to the Jews, and it is tiresome. It's one reason I don't respond in threads where that happens.

That said, I find any threats against anyone, including Jews, disgusting. I find Holocaust denial stupid, ignorant and dangerous.

Why have these channels not also been shut down? I don't know, but would imagine it is to do with the profile of these channels compared with Alex Jones and Infowars. Millions watched those shows, which makes it a major problems. These Holocaust denying channels, I don't know them. Probably millions don't. They ought to be shut down in any case; maybe you could raise the issue with google.

Yes i am sure its tiresome to a Cultist of Corbyn

Which is interesting as labour MP's have received death threats that are Jews based off the Far Left spreading lies and hate about the problem of Antisemitism, but its no surprise you down p-ay this. Being the cultist brainwashed follower you are of an antisemite in Corbyn

The point was to show how another example of incitement to violence. It was not the only based on Jews, as I also went ofCandice, which you ignored Gelico and me on that. But you then say I use this too much, which is a copout and misdirection, from your own points. Hence I knew I could push you and expose you here and you even ignored my earlier post Holocaust denial and then asked after whether it could be incitement to violence. Even though taking as gosple, someone convicted because they made death threats being a Sandy Hook denialist. Even someone with half a pea brain could see why I would use the ultimate denialism, with the Holocaust to compare to this case with Sandy Hook denialism. Instead we have the raving lefties scream, "oh no you take to much about antisemitism" As if that is something wrong, and we have Quill speak daily about Institutional racism and not squeak out of you. It was to place a context on denialism and incitement to violence.

Again double standards

I posed Holocaust denial to see how and if your stance and outrage changed. It only did when I pushed you into doing so. Even though Holocaust denialism, has happened for decades.

So the reality is none of them should be closed down, you illiberal, unless they are activelly calling for violence against people

Holding a belief and expressing a belief is not a crime. Even if its insensitive and hateful, its not a crime.

Alex the loon is not responsible for some idiot making death threats because they are also an insensitive hateful idiot as he is. The fault is with the one making death threats. You would have to show him calling for violence against the victims parents to have a case on a connection. They are denialists of Sandy hook. Just as idiots that are holocaust deniers should not be censured. They are all hateful idiots, and should be challenged.

Hence my earlier point nothing should be censured, based on a perceived view its incitement to violence. It should only be a crime whern it is an actual call to violence. Its why Alex was not charged alongside the idiot that did make threats.

What you do is actually tackle the lies and hate with facts and reason

Not try to push them underground, that solves nothing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by eddie on Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:44 pm

Of course Twitter won’t get rid of Alex Jones – its bottom line depends on conspiracists like him

Jones is a content creation machine who churns out clickbait with all the single minded determination of a dung beetle servicing a herd of bison. Jack Dorsey probably isn’t personally interested in the dung beetles, but Twitter’s finances certainly depend on them


It’s easy to mistake Twitter for a tech company. After all, that’s what they want you to call them. But Twitter’s real business, just like Amazon, Google, Facebook and the other giants of Silicon Valley, is disruption. By which we mean, leveraging new technology to aggressively takeover old industries.

Amazon is destroying retail, Facebook has muscled in on media, Apple killed music and a bunch more, while Google assaulted advertising. Twitter...well nobody is quite sure what industry Twitter disrupted. News? Journalism? Shouting at clouds? Nobody knows, least of all Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey.

​Which might explain why Dorsey and Twitter are the last holdout on a list of social media businesses reluctant to boot Alex Jones, kingpin of the Infowars empire, from their platforms. Apple could cut Jones from their podcast platform without concern, as the man plays no substantial part in their business model. But for Twitter, people like Alex Jones are essential.

Twitter, Facebook and the Google owned YouTube, flourish by training their users to generate content. Even a cursory glance at these platforms proves that most users are pretty rubbish at it. Pictures of your lunch and endless complaints about the daily commute do not a multi-billion business make.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/alex-jones-twitter-jack-dorsey-conspiracy-sandy-hook-a8482866.html

_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36228
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by nicko on Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:17 am

Seems pretty near the truth that !
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10515
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by Eilzel on Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:50 am

Didge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:

You see another glowing example of the left doing an about face

Never claimed you do not condemn antisemitism.

Where on earth did i claim that?

I never did. You see another example of the left being incredible dim and making things up as they go along.

I am going off your view to incitment to violence based on views made on social media. To then those clips being banned

Has that point sunken in yet?

If the point you are making is right, why have you not been calling for holocasut denial to be removed from such sites, as it known to cause incitement to violence? As this has been going on for years. I am simple using Holocasut Denial as one of many examples.

For goodness sake, have you fallen over recently and banged your head?

I mean OMG, we see Sandy Hook denialism led to one death threat. Where thousands of jews have received death threats  and hatebased on Holocaust denial, conspacies. And again I am not just talking about Jews, there has been incitement to violence against speakers, and as seen by Gelico, a black woman mobbed at a place to eat

Its like talking to a dummy with you at times, as many channels are already promoting Holocaust denial and conspiracies against the Jews, which then makes me wonder if you do not think this is incitement to violence? As you stated only if its known to lead to violence. I mean WTF???? I mean I have just explained in many posts it does lead to violence. Countless violence against Jews. So why have you not been shouting from the roof tops on this to be banned? 

You have just shown how clueless the left are, as there is so much evidnce for incitement to violence against Jews on this.

Seriously, do me a favour and continue to bury your head in the sandpit

Its like i said, the left continually show double standards

I mean seriously, what is the point in trying to reason, with someone so dimwitted as you have been here?

Hence, where is the balance here by social media to ban many things that are known to be incitement to violence?

Where is the balance from the left calling for example Holocaust denial to be banned on social media?

When its known to cause incitement to violence??????

Maybe when I am back, the point will finally sink in

Veya is absolutely right, you do drag so many issues back to the Jews, and it is tiresome. It's one reason I don't respond in threads where that happens.

That said, I find any threats against anyone, including Jews, disgusting. I find Holocaust denial stupid, ignorant and dangerous.

Why have these channels not also been shut down? I don't know, but would imagine it is to do with the profile of these channels compared with Alex Jones and Infowars. Millions watched those shows, which makes it a major problems. These Holocaust denying channels, I don't know them. Probably millions don't. They ought to be shut down in any case; maybe you could raise the issue with google.

Yes i am sure its tiresome to a Cultist of Corbyn

Which is interesting as labour MP's have received death threats that are Jews based off the Far Left spreading lies and hate about the problem of Antisemitism, but its no surprise you down p-ay this. Being the cultist brainwashed follower you are of an antisemite in Corbyn

The point was to show how another example of incitement to violence. It was not the only based on Jews, as I also went ofCandice, which you ignored Gelico and me on that. But you then say I use this too much, which is a copout and misdirection, from your own points. Hence I knew I could push you and expose you here and you even ignored my earlier post Holocaust denial and then asked after whether it could be incitement to violence. Even though taking as gosple, someone convicted because they made death threats being a Sandy Hook denialist. Even someone with half a pea brain could see why I would use the ultimate denialism, with the Holocaust to compare to this case with Sandy Hook denialism. Instead we have the raving lefties scream, "oh no you take to much about antisemitism" As if that is something wrong, and we have Quill speak daily about Institutional racism and not squeak out of you. It was to place a context on denialism and incitement to violence.

Again double standards

I posed Holocaust denial to see how and if your stance and outrage changed. It only did when I pushed you into doing so. Even though Holocaust denialism, has happened for decades.

So the reality is none of them should be closed down, you illiberal, unless they are activelly calling for violence against people

Holding a belief and expressing a belief is not a crime. Even if its insensitive and hateful, its not a crime.

Alex the loon is not responsible for some idiot making death threats because they are also an insensitive hateful idiot as he is. The fault is with the one making death threats. You would have to show him calling for violence against the victims parents to have a case on a connection. They are denialists of Sandy hook. Just as idiots that are holocaust deniers should not be censured. They are all hateful idiots, and should be challenged.

Hence my earlier point nothing should be censured, based on a perceived view its incitement to violence. It should only be a crime whern it is an actual call to violence. Its why Alex was not charged alongside the idiot that did make threats.

What you do is actually tackle the lies and hate with facts and reason

Not try to push them underground, that solves nothing

I'm hardly among Corbyn's loudest supporters, didge. I think he is the best possible PM we could have right now, but he is far from perfect.

'A cultist of Corbyn'? You are obviously painting yourself caricatures with statements like that.

You are a pretty ardent attacker of Corbyn and Labour though, and your posts making links between Labour and anti-Semitism are manifold. So clearly you are just working this story into your latest obsession.

I think Holocaust denial is wrong, but shouldn't be illegal. I think raving about the Holocaust being fake and, according to you, inspiring violence and threats against Jews, is wrong and should be banned. As I think Jones should be banned for the same against others. So there is no double standards, you just disagree with my view.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6871
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by Andy on Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:49 pm

Didge is probably a member of the flat earth society. They have members all around the globe!!

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 4896
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 61
Location : Has declared war against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by gelico on Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:15 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:

Yes i am sure its tiresome to a Cultist of Corbyn

Which is interesting as labour MP's have received death threats that are Jews based off the Far Left spreading lies and hate about the problem of Antisemitism, but its no surprise you down p-ay this. Being the cultist brainwashed follower you are of an antisemite in Corbyn

The point was to show how another example of incitement to violence. It was not the only based on Jews, as I also went ofCandice, which you ignored Gelico and me on that. But you then say I use this too much, which is a copout and misdirection, from your own points. Hence I knew I could push you and expose you here and you even ignored my earlier post Holocaust denial and then asked after whether it could be incitement to violence. Even though taking as gosple, someone convicted because they made death threats being a Sandy Hook denialist. Even someone with half a pea brain could see why I would use the ultimate denialism, with the Holocaust to compare to this case with Sandy Hook denialism. Instead we have the raving lefties scream, "oh no you take to much about antisemitism" As if that is something wrong, and we have Quill speak daily about Institutional racism and not squeak out of you. It was to place a context on denialism and incitement to violence.

Again double standards

I posed Holocaust denial to see how and if your stance and outrage changed. It only did when I pushed you into doing so. Even though Holocaust denialism, has happened for decades.

So the reality is none of them should be closed down, you illiberal, unless they are activelly calling for violence against people

Holding a belief and expressing a belief is not a crime. Even if its insensitive and hateful, its not a crime.

Alex the loon is not responsible for some idiot making death threats because they are also an insensitive hateful idiot as he is. The fault is with the one making death threats. You would have to show him calling for violence against the victims parents to have a case on a connection. They are denialists of Sandy hook. Just as idiots that are holocaust deniers should not be censured. They are all hateful idiots, and should be challenged.

Hence my earlier point nothing should be censured, based on a perceived view its incitement to violence. It should only be a crime whern it is an actual call to violence. Its why Alex was not charged alongside the idiot that did make threats.

What you do is actually tackle the lies and hate with facts and reason

Not try to push them underground, that solves nothing


I think Holocaust denial is wrong, but shouldn't be illegal. I think raving about the Holocaust being fake and, according to you, inspiring violence and threats against Jews, is wrong and should be banned. As I think Jones should be banned for the same against others. So there is no double standards, you just disagree with my view.


les, this makes no sense.

where do you draw the line? if holocaust deniers shouldn't be illegal then nor should what they say. After all holocaust deniers DO rant on about it being fake, that's their whole point

can we not bring back personal responsibility? if someone commits violence against another then it is their sole responsibility regardless of what anyone has said, whether that be alex jones, maxine waters, owen jones, or tommy robinson. ultimately people are responsible for their own actions, no?

incidentally maxine waters has advocated that any trump supporter be harrassed at any time at any place (including black people apparently - candace owens) but i dont think she should be banned

gelico

Posts : 1774
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by Eilzel on Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:46 pm

Eilzel wrote:
gelico wrote:
Eilzel wrote:I'm on my phone atm geli, but did you ever watch his show? He raved like a madman, telling people 'not to sit by' and let the government take their guns or other things. Very empassioned and clearly meant to stir a highly emotional response. His attacks on Sandy Hook victims were enough reason to get him off these platforms for me.


that's why i can't be arsed watching his show.  he gets on my wick with his shouting and interrupting and barking on which sometimes make him sound a bit unhinged.

that's not my point.

did anyone actually go out and comit violence against another due to something alex jones said?

this is the poison of the democratic left in usa les

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrhTYEYnUuQ



Watch this video geli, and tell me she doesn't have a point. He is a dangerous man given a platform.

Watch this video geli, and tell me she doesn't have a point. He is a dangerous man given a platform.[/quote]

gelico this was my response to you yesterday. I made it clear I am NOT saying it would be right to ban Jones for raving about conspiracies or even reporting fake news. Watch the video, she puts it much better than I can.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6871
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by gelico on Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:38 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Eilzel wrote:



Watch this video geli, and tell me she doesn't have a point. He is a dangerous man given a platform.

Watch this video geli, and tell me she doesn't have a point. He is a dangerous man given a platform.

gelico this was my response to you yesterday. I made it clear I am NOT saying it would be right to ban Jones for raving about conspiracies or even reporting fake news. Watch the video, she puts it much better than I can.[/quote]


But that's defamation les which is a completely different thing from just randomly ranting on. If he spreads lies and gets his arse sued for it then it's tough tits on him. He sounds like a whack job at times and has about 2.4 million viewers i think she said. but that means that more than 300 million think he sucks. I don't like him but then again, I have a CHOICE as to whether i bother to watch him or not, as does everyone else.

I still say personal responsibility should be the rule, regardless of what anyone has said

gelico

Posts : 1774
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:04 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:

Yes i am sure its tiresome to a Cultist of Corbyn

Which is interesting as labour MP's have received death threats that are Jews based off the Far Left spreading lies and hate about the problem of Antisemitism, but its no surprise you down p-ay this. Being the cultist brainwashed follower you are of an antisemite in Corbyn

The point was to show how another example of incitement to violence. It was not the only based on Jews, as I also went ofCandice, which you ignored Gelico and me on that. But you then say I use this too much, which is a copout and misdirection, from your own points. Hence I knew I could push you and expose you here and you even ignored my earlier post Holocaust denial and then asked after whether it could be incitement to violence. Even though taking as gosple, someone convicted because they made death threats being a Sandy Hook denialist. Even someone with half a pea brain could see why I would use the ultimate denialism, with the Holocaust to compare to this case with Sandy Hook denialism. Instead we have the raving lefties scream, "oh no you take to much about antisemitism" As if that is something wrong, and we have Quill speak daily about Institutional racism and not squeak out of you. It was to place a context on denialism and incitement to violence.

Again double standards

I posed Holocaust denial to see how and if your stance and outrage changed. It only did when I pushed you into doing so. Even though Holocaust denialism, has happened for decades.

So the reality is none of them should be closed down, you illiberal, unless they are activelly calling for violence against people

Holding a belief and expressing a belief is not a crime. Even if its insensitive and hateful, its not a crime.

Alex the loon is not responsible for some idiot making death threats because they are also an insensitive hateful idiot as he is. The fault is with the one making death threats. You would have to show him calling for violence against the victims parents to have a case on a connection. They are denialists of Sandy hook. Just as idiots that are holocaust deniers should not be censured. They are all hateful idiots, and should be challenged.

Hence my earlier point nothing should be censured, based on a perceived view its incitement to violence. It should only be a crime whern it is an actual call to violence. Its why Alex was not charged alongside the idiot that did make threats.

What you do is actually tackle the lies and hate with facts and reason

Not try to push them underground, that solves nothing

I'm hardly among Corbyn's loudest supporters, didge. I think he is the best possible PM we could have right now, but he is far from perfect.

'A cultist of Corbyn'? You are obviously painting yourself caricatures with statements like that.

You are a pretty ardent attacker of Corbyn and Labour though, and your posts making links between Labour and anti-Semitism are manifold. So clearly you are just working this story into your latest obsession.

I think Holocaust denial is wrong, but shouldn't be illegal. I think raving about the Holocaust being fake and, according to you, inspiring violence and threats against Jews, is wrong and should be banned. As I think Jones should be banned for the same against others. So there is no double standards, you just disagree with my view.


1) The best possible?  Seriously? i can think of many people in both parties that could do a thousand times better.

Well considering you think he would make the best PM at the moment, my point is very valid. It is well known now and with staggering evidence, that Labour membership has been over run with the Far left dictating and controlling the labour Party. Antisemitism, is just one of the major issues going on here. You fail to see that. As its the far left attacking Labour MP's for standing up to Antisemitism. Claiming they will have them deselected. They want to deselect MP's standing up to racism

Now you claim to stand against antisemitism, so why are you not condemning Corbyn, when the evidence is clear, he wants to deny the Jews the right to self determination. Since he has become leader, antisemitism has become rife and its coming ffrom the far left in labour. You either want to stamp that out or comply and stand with the Far left

2)  Wrong, as per usual. No obsession, just you not grasping the connection between two cases of denialism

3) Then neither should be any denialism a criminal offense and why I used the Holocaust. Its a right of people to deny and yet you immediately associated the loony tunes Alex to a crime, based on nothing more than a connection to denialism

So there is a double standard, being you were happy he did get taken off

That is not defending free speech

Its not even defending the Loon Alex, its about defending the right of free speech

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:06 pm



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgB-pmwlwDw

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Jones 'Banned' by Youtube and Facebook!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum