New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:58 am

First topic message reminder :

The New York Times on Thursday was standing by its latest editorial board hire — despite revelations that she has made some racists tweets aimed at white people.

Tech writer Sarah Jeong has drawn fire in social media for a series of tweets she made several years ago that bashed “dumbass f–king white people,” whom she derides in another tweet as “groveling goblins.”

The Times does not condone the remarks, it said.

Jeong said she was imitating the language of her online harassers and intended it as “satire” — but now “deeply regrets that I imitated the language of my harassers.”

Jeong, a South Korean native, tweeted in November 2014: “Dumbass f–king white people marking up the internet with their opinions like dogs pissing on fire hydrants.”

In another tweet she asks, “Are white people genetically predisposed to burn faster in the sun, thus logically being only fit to live underground like groveling goblins.”

In a third tweet, Jeong wrote: “Oh man, it’s kind of sick how much joy I get out of being cruel to old white men.”

Some took to Twitter to wonder if the Times ever bothered to check her social media background before hiring her.

The Times on Thursday insisted it was aware of the remarks and is standing by her and insisted her comments were reactions to vicious online bashing attacking her background.

“We hired Sarah Jeong because of the exceptional work she has done covering the internet and technology at a range of respected publications,” the Times said in a statement.

“Her journalism and the fact that she is a young Asian woman have made her a subject of frequent online harassment,” the newspaper added. “For a period of time she responded to that harassment by imitating the rhetoric of her harassers. She sees now that this approach only served to feed the vitriol that we too often see on social media. She regrets it, and The Times does not condone it.”

The newspaper said it had “candid conversations” with Jeong during the hiring process — and went over her social media history.

“She understands that this type of rhetoric is not acceptable at The Times and we are confident that she will be an important voice for the editorial board moving forward,” the newspaper said.

Jeong said, “I engaged in what I thought of at the time of counter-trolling. While it was intended as satire, I deeply regret that I mimicked the language of my harassers. These comments were not aimed at a general audience, because general audiences do not engage in harassment campaigns. I can understand how hurtful these posts are out of context, and would not do it again.”

https://nypost.com/2018/08/02/new-york-times-stands-by-editorial-board-hire-despite-racist-tweets/

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:51 pm

Original Quill wrote:I've been a Judge pro tempore, but who hasn't?

A judge is a permanent assignment, either for life, or for a statutory period,  I have never been appointed a lifetime judge.



Cool


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by eddie on Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:10 pm

To get back on topic...

Quill and Veya:
To accept any form of a racist comment, and take actual enjoyment out of it, not only makes you racist - even if it’s against your own colour - it also makes a mockery of the fact that you would call yourselves left-wing.

You deride Trump and then sit back and say racism is okay as long as YOU think it’s okay. Hmmmm, I bet old Donald thinks like that when he has his stupid thoughts.

That’s odd. That’s a very odd way to think and behave.

You’re both fucking odd.

_________________
“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.”
- Harper Lee
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 37946
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by nicko on Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:54 pm

The ODD Couple ? Wasn't that a TV show ?
nicko
nicko

Posts : 11614
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:34 am

eddie wrote:To get back on topic...

Quill and Veya:
To accept any form of a racist comment, and take actual enjoyment out of it, not only makes you racist - even if it’s against your own colour - it also makes a mockery of the fact that you would call yourselves left-wing.

You deride Trump and then sit back and say racism is okay as long as YOU think it’s okay. Hmmmm, I bet old Donald thinks like that when he has his stupid thoughts.

That’s odd. That’s a very odd way to think and behave.

You’re both fucking odd.


Yeah Well I think it is just you lacking Moral Caliber, you're basically saying the Bully that Walks into School yard and Punches a kid for no reason is the same as the bullied kid that finally retaliates and hits their bully  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I think your Odd and your reasoning is a terrible justification for White Supremacist values and actions, pathetic, selfish and complete disregard for the historical reality of racial dynamics. 
 
I can't believe people are so lacking in Empathy to think real problem with Racism is the mention of words rather than the institutional denial of access to equality. 
Do You really think just being called names is the fucking problem?   Suspect Suspect Suspect


And Really 
TRUMP's unprovoked Attacks on People that have never done anything to him (in the case of Mexicans, Ones he has Profited Heavily from )  are even remotely comparable to a Racially abused media personality giving her abusers the same back?

I think it is a very Childish/simplistic to not see that they are very different  Wink

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19093
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:42 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:And have you ever read any of your (or Les, In fact ever Brit I have seen) post on 'History' 
they are Complete Racist Propaganda, where the people with Such poor hygiene that they were literally noxious to Culture that had Hygiene. You say Brits brought Civilization when all they bough was Violence, they were literally shit covered invaders with Hygiene so atrocious that level had never been experienced on 3 continents so when they arrived they caused a LITERAL PLAGUE.

there is simply nothing 'Civil' about European Culture


lol, but this is the hilarious part

You have zero qualifications in History

I have a degree and a masters in history

You know next to nothing and I know countless more than you

You are not the stand point for what is the correct history. Nor are you qualified to do so.

Even the above is again an invention by you.

I have stated many times about how many of the indegenous in Australia, the America's were killed off mainly by desease

It was wolf jumping in trying to look smart claiming there was countless mass genocides. Untill I pointed out the evidence that many died of desease. I even listed all the attrocities

Its why I simple ignore wolfs posts is all he does is piss and moan and posters repeating the same retarded lie

One fact is clear though, both you and Wolf are ignorant on any history

Laughing


No, You have a Master of European Propaganda, which Explains why you hate the True Accurate History  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Yes Your European Propaganda list that Say that 100 Aboriginals were killed in the Genocide of the Tasmanian Aboriginals, which is Just ludicrous and preposterous yet Some asshole EuroTrash Still try and pretend it is not a complete lie   Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

YOU are qualified in LYING about History so you are the last person to trust regarding real history, You have a vested interest in maintaining the Racist propaganda that Wrongfully belittles the civilized peoples and Big notes Violent Barbarians

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19093
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:47 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:


lol, but this is the hilarious part

You have zero qualifications in History

I have a degree and a masters in history

You know next to nothing and I know countless more than you

You are not the stand point for what is the correct history. Nor are you qualified to do so.

Even the above is again an invention by you.

I have stated many times about how many of the indegenous in Australia, the America's were killed off mainly by desease

It was wolf jumping in trying to look smart claiming there was countless mass genocides. Untill I pointed out the evidence that many died of desease. I even listed all the attrocities

Its why I simple ignore wolfs posts is all he does is piss and moan and posters repeating the same retarded lie

One fact is clear though, both you and Wolf are ignorant on any history

Laughing


No, You have a Master of European Propaganda, which Explains why you hate the True Accurate History  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Yes Your European Propaganda list that Say that 100 Aboriginals were killed in the Genocide of the Tasmanian Aboriginals, which is Just ludicrous and preposterous yet Some asshole EuroTrash Still try and pretend it is not a complete lie   Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

YOU are qualified in LYING about History so you are the last person to trust regarding real history, You have a vested interest in maintaining the Racist propaganda that Wrongfully belittles the civilized peoples and Big notes Violent Barbarians


New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 3489511464

You have no idea what I have read or studied and as seen in the previous post, as you do often. Lie and invent things I have never said

So show me the evidence how many people died and by how in the deaths of The Palawa.

I havwe never seen evidence to suggest only a hundred from any European Historians to claim such a thing. Yet again another invention by you

I mean considering I have read Middle Eastern History, Asian History, ancient history of the Mayans, the Aztecs, the Egyptians, Sumerians to name just a view. Shows again it is you with the warped view here.

Or failing to even know Europeans Historians disagree on history all the time.

You are nothing more than a toddler mentally on history and racism it seems now

You could not even answer a direct question from Eddie and went off equality, when people now have this in the west with laws

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:04 am

You have not once ever shown anyone up on history 

Despite your delusion that you have  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

No one Believes you but You

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19093
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:08 am

veya_victaous wrote:You have not once ever shown anyone up on history 

Despite your delusion that you have  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

No one Believes you but You

lol, so you ran away from my points and questions

ha ha ha

Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:38 am

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 K2OFK1v

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19093
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:45 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:You have not once ever shown anyone up on history 

Despite your delusion that you have  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

No one Believes you but You

lol, so you ran away from my points and questions

ha ha ha

Laughing

lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:13 am

I feel sorry for you 

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 ZebN0Sy

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19093
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:15 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:You have not once ever shown anyone up on history 

Despite your delusion that you have  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

No one Believes you but You

lol, so you ran away from my points and questions

ha ha ha

Laughing

lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:39 am

LOL your so dumb you don't see I answered them.

I refute Everything You Claim to be true !!!!!!!
You Claim to have read things But I bet always from the Euro Perspective 

besides your views are so Heavily Eurotrash there is no way you have real education, You're the equivalent of of a North Korean pretending to know history... it's not your fault You were raised and Lived your life in a Fraudulent Culture that has Put Everything into maintaining the propaganda that protects it's fragile ego

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19093
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:44 am

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 VKy2WAA

this is the attitude of Eddie and Didge 
Was fine until it's you.
 
at least me a Quill are happy to be hit with Pies ourselves 
It's only when you target the weak and defense less that we get riled up

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19093
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:48 am

veya_victaous wrote:LOL your so dumb you don't see I answered them.

I refute Everything You Claim to be true !!!!!!!
You Claim to have read things But I bet always from the Euro Perspective 

besides your views are so Heavily Eurotrash there is no way you have real education, You're the equivalent of of a North Korean pretending to know history... it's not your fault You were raised and Lived your life in a Fraudulent Culture that has Put Everything into maintaining the propaganda that protects it's fragile ego


Did you?

lol!

I asked you to provide evidence and numbers on the deaths of the Palawa.

You avoided at everyturn

You have not even refuted a single thing with evidence

Most you invented to claims I have not even said

The reality is I just showed you up again, because as seen here the reality is you do not know.

Again you are not the view as to what is history and many on here, simple laugh at your claims on history. Yours is driven Politically, where many here like myself and Eilzel are not. Its a shame Fred has not jumped in on you yet on this, as he would take you to the cleaners.

I tell you what, I will give you 48 hours to research this and provide 3 non-European Historians views on the cause of deaths of Palawa and how many based on the causes.

So then we can debate this, where again, I have stated, historians often disagree on details. Not the main facts. So happy to see your soruces and if any agree with you

Good luck and have a nice day, I am off to work.

Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:53 am

veya_victaous wrote:New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 VKy2WAA

this is the attitude of Eddie and Didge 
Was fine until it's you.
 
at least me a Quill are happy to be hit with Pies ourselves 
It's only when you target the weak and defense less that we get riled up

So what you are saying is that no white people are weak and defenseless then?

A superior race then?

I love tying the Far left up in knots

lol!

By the way both Eddie and I would laugh at a pie in the face

Silly boy

Byeee

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by Original Quill on Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:14 am

veya_victaous wrote:New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 VKy2WAA

this is the attitude of Eddie and Didge 
Was fine until it's you.
 
at least me a Quill are happy to be hit with Pies ourselves 
It's only when you target the weak and defense less that we get riled up

I wouldn't bother if I were you, veya. This site has become arch conservative, bordering on white supremacist. Notice I have dropped off the thread. If one can't have a legitimate discussion, why bother?

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28144
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:08 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 VKy2WAA

this is the attitude of Eddie and Didge 
Was fine until it's you.
 
at least me a Quill are happy to be hit with Pies ourselves 
It's only when you target the weak and defense less that we get riled up

So what you are saying is that no white people are weak and defenseless then?

A superior race then?

I love tying the Far left up in knots

lol!

By the way both Eddie and I would laugh at a pie in the face

Silly boy

Byeee


do you understand context and you complete Lack of it? 

Was the Joke about Individuals?  No, So Nothing you said is remotely relevant as per usual, you try and compare things that ARE NOT THE SAME  
Are Whites the DOMINATE race? Yes most definitely have you not noticed, are you so self centered you don't notice the world around you? 

And this thread PROVES that No when push comes to shove Both get unreasonably offended by something you perceived to be about Your group but have been seen countless times to have not cared about for other groups getting the same. 
You as i have said before merely give lip service to ideas, You clearly Do not Follow them 


AND DICKHEAD 

get it through your head NO ONE IS HERE TO answer you fucking dimwit unrelated Questions
that is NOT DEBATING !!!!!

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19093
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by Original Quill on Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:07 pm

Didge wrote:I love tying the Far left up in knots

Yet you are so bad at it.  You're a collector of ideas, but you cannot process ideas.  It's you who gets confused.  In essence, you are patting yourself on the back for getting through a thought! Little wonder.   Rolling Eyes

I look at someone like Vic, and he moves adeptly through logic, and makes a point.  (I can fault him because he never relates his thoughts to a bigger picture: eg, all of law is PC, not just some regional issue...but he understands how to move.)  Vic is a living, thinking person, with whom you can communicate.  He understands fundamental, abstract logical tools like cause/effect, association/distinction, quantitative argument vs. anecdotal depiction, and equivalency vs. false equivalency.

You do not process thought, didge.  Two posts in, and you are a bawling cow.

Spoiler:
Sorry Vic, don't mean to drag you in where you are not already involved.  But I needed a RW-example of someone who actually processes thought.  It's not always easy.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28144
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:46 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:

So what you are saying is that no white people are weak and defenseless then?

A superior race then?

I love tying the Far left up in knots

lol!

By the way both Eddie and I would laugh at a pie in the face

Silly boy

Byeee


do you understand context and you complete Lack of it? 

Was the Joke about Individuals?  No, So Nothing you said is remotely relevant as per usual, you try and compare things that ARE NOT THE SAME  
Are Whites the DOMINATE race? Yes most definitely have you not noticed, are you so self centered you don't notice the world around you? 

And this thread PROVES that No when push comes to shove Both get unreasonably offended by something you perceived to be about Your group but have been seen countless times to have not cared about for other groups getting the same. 
You as i have said before merely give lip service to ideas, You clearly Do not Follow them 


AND DICKHEAD 

get it through your head NO ONE IS HERE TO answer you fucking dimwit unrelated Questions
that is NOT DEBATING !!!!!

Triggered

Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:46 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:I love tying the Far left up in knots

Yet you are so bad at it.  You're a collector of ideas, but you cannot process ideas.  It's you who gets confused.  In essence, you are patting yourself on the back for getting through a thought!  Little wonder.   Rolling Eyes

I look at someone like Vic, and he moves adeptly through logic, and makes a point.  (I can fault him because he never relates his thoughts to a bigger picture: eg, all of law is PC, not just some regional issue...but he understands how to move.)  Vic is a living, thinking person, with whom you can communicate.  He understands fundamental, abstract logical tools like cause/effect, association/distinction, quantitative argument vs. anecdotal depiction, and equivalency vs. false equivalency.

You do not process thought, didge.  Two posts in, and you are a bawling cow.

Spoiler:
Sorry Vic, don't mean to drag you in where you are not already involved.  But I needed a RW-example of someone who actually processes thought.  It's not always easy.

Triggered

Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:03 pm

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:LOL your so dumb you don't see I answered them.

I refute Everything You Claim to be true !!!!!!!
You Claim to have read things But I bet always from the Euro Perspective 

besides your views are so Heavily Eurotrash there is no way you have real education, You're the equivalent of of a North Korean pretending to know history... it's not your fault You were raised and Lived your life in a Fraudulent Culture that has Put Everything into maintaining the propaganda that protects it's fragile ego


Did you?

lol!

I asked you to provide evidence and numbers on the deaths of the Palawa.

You avoided at everyturn

You have not even refuted a single thing with evidence

Most you invented to claims I have not even said

The reality is I just showed you up again, because as seen here the reality is you do not know.

Again you are not the view as to what is history and many on here, simple laugh at your claims on history. Yours is driven Politically, where many here like myself and Eilzel are not. Its a shame Fred has not jumped in on you yet on this, as he would take you to the cleaners.

I tell you what, I will give you 48 hours to research this and provide 3 non-European Historians views on the cause of deaths of Palawa and how many based on the causes.

So then we can debate this, where again, I have stated, historians often disagree on details. Not the main facts. So happy to see your soruces and if any agree with you

Good luck and have a nice day, I am off to work.

Laughing

Clock is ticking Veya

Let me know when you have actually read some on this topic

Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by Original Quill on Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:16 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Yet you are so bad at it.  You're a collector of ideas, but you cannot process ideas.  It's you who gets confused.  In essence, you are patting yourself on the back for getting through a thought!  Little wonder.   Rolling Eyes

I look at someone like Vic, and he moves adeptly through logic, and makes a point.  (I can fault him because he never relates his thoughts to a bigger picture: eg, all of law is PC, not just some regional issue...but he understands how to move.)  Vic is a living, thinking person, with whom you can communicate.  He understands fundamental, abstract logical tools like cause/effect, association/distinction, quantitative argument vs. anecdotal depiction, and equivalency vs. false equivalency.

You do not process thought, didge.  Two posts in, and you are a bawling cow.

Spoiler:
Sorry Vic, don't mean to drag you in where you are not already involved.  But I needed a RW-example of someone who actually processes thought.  It's not always easy.

Triggered
Laughing

See what I mean. New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 3408175593 One-word responses, and bowel urges. The Henny Youngman of rational thought. New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 2984306523

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28144
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:21 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

Triggered
Laughing

See what I mean.   New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 3408175593   One-word responses, and bowel urges.  The Henny Youngman of rational thought.  New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 2984306523

Completely triggerd

Its too easy for me to rattle the left on here.

Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by Original Quill on Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:25 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

See what I mean.   New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 3408175593   One-word responses, and bowel urges.  The Henny Youngman of rational thought.  New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 2984306523

Completely triggerd

Its too easy for me to rattle the left on here.

Laughing

If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try...and keep on trying. What an utter lack of talent. Rolling Eyes

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28144
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:28 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

Completely triggerd

Its too easy for me to rattle the left on here.

Laughing

If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try...and keep on trying.  What an utter lack of talent. Rolling Eyes

veya was completely triggered and more to the point, he continually contradicts himself and endorses racism, when its by non-whites. So he ends up backing racism, when all racism is wrong.

I simple yied him up in knots over his words.

The point still stands on whether he thinks no white people can be defensless or weak???

The reality is he got busted on claiming to know some history and when I asked him to present evidence. He could not do so. Which i knew he could not, as he simple does not know.

Funny to watch mind

Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by Original Quill on Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:35 pm

You sure spend a lot of time building yourself up.  You sound like Trump over in Singapore, I ended nuclear warfare...I did, really I did!  New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 3489511464

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28144
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:37 pm

Original Quill wrote:You sure spend a lot of time building yourself up.  You sound like Trump over in Singapore, I sure ended nuclear warfare...I did, really I did!  New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 3489511464

As seen i do not need to, I sit back and watch you and veya continually struggle.

He made a view on history and knew nothing about it.

I have given him time to research, so lets see what happens.

Laughing


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by Original Quill on Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:55 am

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:You sure spend a lot of time building yourself up.  You sound like Trump over in Singapore, I sure ended nuclear warfare...I did, really I did!  New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 3489511464

As seen i do not need to, I sit back and watch you and veya continually struggle.

He made a view on history and knew nothing about it.

I have given him time to research, so lets see what happens.

Laughing

Actually, you look pretty sad, didge. You don't fare well with reason and debate, do you?

Instead of dreaming of going to university, you should have tried it...if it was an option.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28144
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:50 am

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

As seen i do not need to, I sit back and watch you and veya continually struggle.

He made a view on history and knew nothing about it.

I have given him time to research, so lets see what happens.

Laughing

Actually, you look pretty sad, didge.  You don't fare well with reason and debate, do you?

Instead of dreaming of going to university, you should have tried it...if it was an option.

Did you not make the grades?

Sorry to hear mate. Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:13 am

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

Completely triggerd

Its too easy for me to rattle the left on here.

Laughing

If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try...and keep on trying.  What an utter lack of talent. Rolling Eyes

veya was completely triggered and more to the point, he continually contradicts himself and endorses racism, when its by non-whites. So he ends up backing racism, when all racism is wrong.

I simple yied him up in knots over his words.

The point still stands on whether he thinks no white people can be defensless or weak???

The reality is he got busted on claiming to know some history and when I asked him to present evidence. He could not do so. Which i knew he could not, as he simple does not know.

Funny to watch mind

Laughing


No, it's not 
it's mostly Incorrect and not representative or real individuals.
it is a product of the way in which Mammalian Brian function.

You are a Snowflake, because you don't understand this. and what to pretend people are perfect and not an evolved monkey.

I'm Not triggered, YOUR TOO DUMB to follow a conversation and get VERY FUCKING annoying with your idiocy

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19093
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:14 am

Didge wrote:
Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:LOL your so dumb you don't see I answered them.

I refute Everything You Claim to be true !!!!!!!
You Claim to have read things But I bet always from the Euro Perspective 

besides your views are so Heavily Eurotrash there is no way you have real education, You're the equivalent of of a North Korean pretending to know history... it's not your fault You were raised and Lived your life in a Fraudulent Culture that has Put Everything into maintaining the propaganda that protects it's fragile ego


Did you?

lol!

I asked you to provide evidence and numbers on the deaths of the Palawa.

You avoided at everyturn

You have not even refuted a single thing with evidence

Most you invented to claims I have not even said

The reality is I just showed you up again, because as seen here the reality is you do not know.

Again you are not the view as to what is history and many on here, simple laugh at your claims on history. Yours is driven Politically, where many here like myself and Eilzel are not. Its a shame Fred has not jumped in on you yet on this, as he would take you to the cleaners.

I tell you what, I will give you 48 hours to research this and provide 3 non-European Historians views on the cause of deaths of Palawa and how many based on the causes.

So then we can debate this, where again, I have stated, historians often disagree on details. Not the main facts. So happy to see your soruces and if any agree with you

Good luck and have a nice day, I am off to work.

Laughing

Clock is ticking Veya

Let me know when you have actually read some on this topic

Laughing

AND DICKHEAD 

get it through your head NO ONE IS HERE TO answer you fucking dimwit unrelated Questions
that is NOT DEBATING !!!!!

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19093
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by nicko on Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:20 am

Witch means you don't know ?
nicko
nicko

Posts : 11614
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:12 am

nicko wrote:Witch means you don't know ?

which means it's irrelevant, 
It is totally Not part of the debate Not related to any point I made or any point anyone but him is talking about

it is a complete waste of time that allows him to ruin threads because he will just keep going back to it even though NO ONE EVER MENTIONED ANY OF IT!!!
and it is not related at all in any way to any point any one is making 

it like didge himself a COMPLETE WASTE of time and space 

Find a single post where anyone has mention Palawa  New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 2581891615

no where!!!! it's just Didge just being the completely Vapid waste of oxygen that he is always being 

Read that Fuck wits post, 
Like I am going to do research cause of stupid twat online  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes when I clearly SAID I DISAGREE!!!!
what a fucking loser, no wonder he is on here fucking 16 hours a day he has Nothing in his life

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19093
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by Original Quill on Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:38 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Actually, you look pretty sad, didge.  You don't fare well with reason and debate, do you?

Instead of dreaming of going to university, you should have tried it...if it was an option.

Did you not make the grades?

Sorry to hear mate.  Laughing

I wasn't the university flunk-out, pal.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28144
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:51 pm

nicko wrote:Witch means you don't know ?

Exactly mate

He is as seen clueless on history and yet spouts false accusations onto posters and actual history itself

Funny to watch and have him completely triggered, even 24 hours later

Laughing


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by Original Quill on Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:17 pm

Didge wrote:
nicko wrote:Witch means you don't know ?

Exactly mate

He is as seen clueless on history and yet spouts false accusations onto posters and actual history itself

Funny to watch and have him completely triggered, even 24 hours later

Laughing


Lots of puff there, partner.  But, you flunked out of university for inability to do better.  Believe me, as a retired professor I've had to push the button on some students.  I know the lay of the land all too well.

Take your discipline: history.  It's not a professional or practicing degree.  It's not a counseling degree.  Not for use in medicine or engineering or some practical skill.  History's a teaching field.  No one gets a masters and doesn't proceed; it's awarded automatically when you complete your pre-lims, or...sorry, it's a consolation prize.  Alone, that has only one meaning.  To take a masters, and fail to move on means some professor bounced you out of school.

Sorry, but your bullshit degree only means one thing to those in the university setting.  Someone realized you can't think.  You collect/memorize ideas, but you can't process them.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28144
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by eddie on Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:23 pm

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 4396a110

_________________
“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.”
- Harper Lee
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 37946
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:23 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

Exactly mate

He is as seen clueless on history and yet spouts false accusations onto posters and actual history itself

Funny to watch and have him completely triggered, even 24 hours later

Laughing


 Believe me, as a retired professor I've had to push the button on some students.  I know the lay of the land all too well.


New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 3489511464

Judge to professor, what next?  President, to add to the many fantasies you hold?

Did you play kermit the Frog once as well?

As your views on me do not matter, what does is presented a case.

Veya failed to do so on claims he made historically and even invented things and claimed them onto me.

So maybe your words would be best suited to him

Now I will offer you the same challenge I offered to veya

We are talking about the Palawa here

In your own time

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by Original Quill on Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:39 pm

Well, you are jealous. I understand.

But mark my word...only someone from the inside--someone who has lived and breathed the practicalities of university life--can tell you what is going on. It's the same with hospitals and libraries, etc., only those who have lived it everyday, know what it all looks like.

You can't deal in reason. You are always insulting or obfuscating in some way or other. Deflecting. Involved in some side-bar banter. But you can't follow a linear thought. Why?

The reason is, partner, you can't reason.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28144
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:41 pm

Original Quill wrote:Well, you are jealous.  I understand.

But mark my word...only someone from the inside--someone who has lived and breathed the practicalities of university life--can tell you what is going on.  It's the same with hospitals and libraries, etc., only those who have lived it everyday, know what it all looks like.

You can't deal in reason.  You are always insulting or obfuscating in some way or other.  Deflecting.  Involved in some side-bar banter.  But you can't follow a linear thought.  Why?

The reason is, partner, you can't reason.

So like Veya, you bailed out when it came down to the crunch of debating some actual history.   Laughing

2 lefties have fallen down at the first history hurdle.

Too easy... Cool

Who is next?

Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:59 pm

I will even prove Veya has not got a clue.

Veya first came out with this outburst about the Palawa

veya_victaous wrote:

No, You have a Master of European Propaganda, which Explains why you hate the True Accurate History  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Yes Your European Propaganda list that Say that 100 Aboriginals were killed in the Genocide of the Tasmanian Aboriginals, which is Just ludicrous and preposterous yet Some asshole EuroTrash Still try and pretend it is not a complete lie   Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad


He does not even know that the Palawa is the name of the the indigenous people of the Australian state of Tasmania.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aboriginal_Tasmanians

Its why I thought I would use their name to see if he did know anything.

He then avoided to debate the topic, even after I gave him the opportunity to present 3 non-European sources on the deaths of the Palawa. Proving further he again has no actual clue on this

Now I know they certainly suffered a genocide and have provided evidence for this, though scholars disagree over the numbers killed and how they were killed. What is evident is the majority died of deseases brought there by the Colonialists. They nearly became extinct. Still the murders were an appalling crime and genocide.

Now as seen, I do know many histories from around the world. Veya simple did as he usually does and make claims to things I have not said and then when asked to debate this. He did everything possible to avoid doing so.

Then I see today he says the following, proving he does not know what he is talking about. He brought up the Tasmania Aborigines and then says this to Nicko

veya_victaous wrote:

Find a single post where anyone has mention Palawa  New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 2581891615

no where!!!! it's just Didge just being the completely Vapid waste of oxygen that he is always being 


Now as seen he brought this up, seen by his previous post. He brought up the genocide of the Tasmanian Aboriginies, a.k.a the Palawa

I mean its that evident he has not a clue, that he does not even realise that the Tasmanian aboriginies are the Palawa.

Doh

I need not say anymore and proves my point that Veya is clueless on history and from his own neck of the woods.

Have a good evening people

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by Original Quill on Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:21 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Well, you are jealous.  I understand.

But mark my word...only someone from the inside--someone who has lived and breathed the practicalities of university life--can tell you what is going on.  It's the same with hospitals and libraries, etc., only those who have lived it everyday, know what it all looks like.

You can't deal in reason.  You are always insulting or obfuscating in some way or other.  Deflecting.  Involved in some side-bar banter.  But you can't follow a linear thought.  Why?

The reason is, partner, you can't reason.

So like Veya, you bailed out when it came down to the crunch of debating some actual history.   Laughing

2 lefties have fallen down at the first history hurdle.

Too easy... Cool

Who is next?

Laughing

The history of slavery in British former colonies is a given. Something in the culture of the British led them to tell themselves that it's all right. What? Do you think some dissertation on Uncle Tom's Cabin, or Margaret Mitchell's life, will help the thread? You raised the subject of history to brag on your own achievements, only to be called out.

Again. Lack of reason...it's telling that you don't even know where you are at in this thread. The topic of this thread is the remoteness with which the English understand racism. It's all night or day, 1 or 2, two-dimensional with them. Their lack of understanding of present vestiges of past discrimination, leads them to a false perspective. The failure to understand the cause and effect of racism makes them poor judges.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28144
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:14 pm

In a haze these days, I pull up to the stop light,
I can feel that something's not right.
I can feel that someone's blasting me with hate,
And bass, sending dirty vibes my way.
Cause my Great, Great, Great, Great, Grandad,
Made someone's Great, Great, Great, Great Grandaddies slaves.
It wasn't my idea, it wasn't my idea, never was my idea.


- Ben Folds, "Rocking the Suburbs"

_________________
There are two ways to get through life without ever having to actually think -- believe everything, or disbelieve everything.

-Unknown
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26171
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by eddie on Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:20 am

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:In a haze these days, I pull up to the stop light,
I can feel that something's not right.
I can feel that someone's blasting me with hate,
And bass, sending dirty vibes my way.
Cause my Great, Great, Great, Great, Grandad,
Made someone's Great, Great, Great, Great Grandaddies slaves.
It wasn't my idea, it wasn't my idea, never was my idea.


- Ben Folds, "Rocking the Suburbs"

Exactly. Why should white people who are alive now, be punished?

Internalised racism. It’s fucking stupid.

_________________
“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.”
- Harper Lee
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 37946
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:11 am

Idea

Didge and co. likes to maintain the lie that Britain "banned" and abolished slavery in their territories in the 19th century...

Total rubbish, and outright revisionism..

The British Admiralty -- an arm of the British gov't, and the predecessor to its current MoD - ordered the navy to keep on shanghaiing and transporting islanders to be used on British-owned plantations, up until the 1930s !!!

Britain was still involved in slavetrading activities in various colonies into the early 20th century..

The British "establishment", that great lover and admirer of Cecil Rhodes, was still championing the institutionalised slave trade in South Africa, Rhodesia and Uganda into the 1970s..

Even today, the British Museum and various slimy offshoots refuses to return stolen artefacts from Egypt, Australia, North America, et al, from that period...

Between the 1830s and 1960s, the British government sent over 130,000 children into virtual slavery, thousands of them ending up in the hands of their paedo' chums; reaching its peak in the 1940s and 50s..

The same kinds of things can also be seen with the behaviour of US, Australian, Canadia, South African governments within those same time periods.

No need to go back 6 or 7 generations to revisit those crimes, when the results are still being felt today !

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 7085
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 61
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:28 am

1) Lie number one. I have always stated that Britain abolished slavery. That slavery continued by some criminals

That is a fact

What we have here is again the Aussie apologist ignoring the fact many crimes that have happened, are descendents of Australisn living today and he does not want to shoulder blame for this and based this on a country and not the people who committed the crimes.

That is what is called poor revisionist history

I have never denied the wrongs by the British Empire, but as seen the Aussies have denied they were an Australian people before the 20th century. To deny blame for the many crimes they committed against the indegeneous population

Now that is revisionist history and denialism

So nowhere do people deny the wrongs of Britain, maybe its about time the Aussies took responsibility for the many crimes their ancestors clearly did.

Go figure

Now you want to debate this lets do so, am very happy to go off each and every topic, but we have been here not one, but countless times and you always ended up with egg on your face

Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:32 am

eddie wrote:
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:In a haze these days, I pull up to the stop light,
I can feel that something's not right.
I can feel that someone's blasting me with hate,
And bass, sending dirty vibes my way.
Cause my Great, Great, Great, Great, Grandad,
Made someone's Great, Great, Great, Great Grandaddies slaves.
It wasn't my idea, it wasn't my idea, never was my idea.


- Ben Folds, "Rocking the Suburbs"

Exactly. Why should white people who are alive now, be punished?

Internalised racism. It’s fucking stupid.


How are white people punished???

Cause being called names is not Punishment, and Was NOT the problem with the way Europeans treated others.

Names are what whites focus on because they too pathetic to admit the reality of institutional racism and the depth of Racism in our Culture.

Are only Whites Paying Taxes toward reparation (something the UK still hasn't started)? 

in what slightest way are Whites punished?

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19093
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:35 am

Didge wrote:1) Lie number one. I have always stated that Britain abolished slavery. That slavery continued by some criminals

That is a fact

What we have here is again the Aussie apologist ignoring the fact many crimes that have happened, are descendents of Australisn living today and he does not want to shoulder blame for this and based this on a country and not the people who committed the crimes.

That is what is called poor revisionist history

I have never denied the wrongs by the British Empire, but as seen the Aussies have denied they were an Australian people before the 20th century. To deny blame for the many crimes they committed against the indegeneous population

Now that is revisionist history and denialism

So nowhere do people deny the wrongs of Britain, maybe its about time the Aussies took responsibility for the many crimes their ancestors clearly did.

Go figure

Now you want to debate this lets do so, am very happy to go off each and every topic, but we have been here not one, but countless times and you always ended up with egg on your face

Laughing


NO, Your Propaganda is wrong 
merely changing the name of the action but continuing the action under the crown means It DID NOT stop!!!!

Revision is what you do when the Original is a filthy Lie, which is why it is being CORRECTED now that the evil Violent barbarians are no longer able to oppress peoples 

this is why it pointless discussing anything with you since You only know the lies and continue to push the lies even though everyone but the Racist Brit acknowledges they are lies

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19093
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:39 am

Didge wrote:I will even prove Veya has not got a clue.

Veya first came out with this outburst about the Palawa

veya_victaous wrote:

No, You have a Master of European Propaganda, which Explains why you hate the True Accurate History  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Yes Your European Propaganda list that Say that 100 Aboriginals were killed in the Genocide of the Tasmanian Aboriginals, which is Just ludicrous and preposterous yet Some asshole EuroTrash Still try and pretend it is not a complete lie   Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad


He does not even know that the Palawa is the name of the the indigenous people of the Australian state of Tasmania.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aboriginal_Tasmanians

Its why I thought I would use their name to see if he did know anything.

He then avoided to debate the topic, even after I gave him the opportunity to present 3 non-European sources on the deaths of the Palawa. Proving further he again has no actual clue on this

Now I know they certainly suffered a genocide and have provided evidence for this, though scholars disagree over the numbers killed and how they were killed. What is evident is the majority died of deseases brought there by the Colonialists. They nearly became extinct. Still the murders were an appalling crime and genocide.

Now as seen, I do know many histories from around the world. Veya simple did as he usually does and make claims to things I have not said and then when asked to debate this. He did everything possible to avoid doing so.

Then I see today he says the following, proving he does not know what he is talking about. He brought up the Tasmania Aborigines and then says this to Nicko

veya_victaous wrote:

Find a single post where anyone has mention Palawa  New York Times stands by editorial board hire despite racist tweets - Page 3 2581891615

no where!!!! it's just Didge just being the completely Vapid waste of oxygen that he is always being 


Now as seen he brought this up, seen by his previous post. He brought up the genocide of the Tasmanian Aboriginies, a.k.a the Palawa

I mean its that evident he has not a clue, that he does not even realise that the Tasmanian aboriginies are the Palawa.

Doh

I need not say anymore and proves my point that Veya is clueless on history and from his own neck of the woods.

Have a good evening people


Ah Veya is back with more trash talk, after I exposed he is clueless on history, even in his own backyard

I have offered to debate this topic many times

I have debate the claims made by Wolf many times

It seems Wolf knows some history

Quill knows some history

You know zero history

I know lots off history and I will continue to correct your ignorance sunshine

Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum