Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Didge on Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:15 am

First topic message reminder :

An MP has been given heightened security measures after receiving death threats for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs. it was reported. Sarah Champion, Labour MP for Rotherham, was accused by activists of ‘industrial-scale racism’ for highlighting the ‘common ethnic heritage’ of those involved in the town’s sexual abuse scandal.

The former shadow minister for Women and Equalities hit the headlines when she spoke out after 17 men from Asian backgrounds were convicted of or admitted offences in a series of trials related to child sexual exploitation.

She warned people were failing to tell the truth about child abuse because they were afraid of being called racist.

She also said it was ‘predominantly Pakistani men’ involved in such cases ‘time and time again’.

Miss Champion followed up her comments with a column in the Sun, headlined: ‘British Pakistani men ARE raping and exploiting white girls - it’s time we faced up to it.’

She added: ‘Britain has a problem with British Pakistani men raping and exploiting white girls. There. I said it.’ The furore forced Miss Champion to resign from the shadow cabinet and since then she has received dozens of death threats.


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5988825/Terror-police-boost-MPs-security-accused-racism-condemning-Asian-sex-gangs.html

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13282
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by eddie on Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:22 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:Yes gels, I know all of this.

I have no idea why people aren’t reading my posts properly. It’s so tedious.

Certain posters deliberately go off on an erroneous reading of a post.  Key words set them off, regardless of the point.  That, or they argue the example, or engage in semantic argument.  Are they deliberately shit-stirring, or do they really not understand how to reason?  Always the question.

Certain posters can never answer a direct question.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35770
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Didge on Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:42 pm

Lots of misdirection from Eddie as per usual, by judging the posters, as if they are now thick and cannot understand her. When its blatantly obvious we can

You say you answer questions. Why have you avoided Gelico's then?

@Gelico

Glad she has got past this.

Hope she has found someone nice now.

Thanks for sharing, as it does bring home the point that even the best parents are at times powerless.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13282
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Original Quill on Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:58 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Certain posters deliberately go off on an erroneous reading of a post.  Key words set them off, regardless of the point.  That, or they argue the example, or engage in semantic argument.  Are they deliberately shit-stirring, or do they really not understand how to reason?  Always the question.

Certain  posters can never answer a direct question.

Did you ask a question?

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25026
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Didge on Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:

Certain  posters can never answer a direct question.

Did you ask a question?

The answer to that is no

She avoided Gelico's though

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13282
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by eddie on Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:05 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Certain posters deliberately go off on an erroneous reading of a post.  Key words set them off, regardless of the point.  That, or they argue the example, or engage in semantic argument.  Are they deliberately shit-stirring, or do they really not understand how to reason?  Always the question.

Certain  posters can never answer a direct question.

Did you ask a question?


Hahahahahahaha.

Always.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35770
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by eddie on Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:07 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:

Certain  posters can never answer a direct question.

Did you ask a question?

The answer to that is no

She avoided Gelico's though

Can you show me Gelico’s question?

If it’s the one I think it is I already answered - way back in the threads to you, many times.

I’m not repeating myself.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35770
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Didge on Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:07 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

The answer to that is no

She avoided Gelico's though

Can you show me Gelico’s question?

If it’s the one I think it is I already answered - way back in the threads to you, many times.

I’m not repeating myself.  

No you have not answered and you never posed questions to me, Gelico ect, just to Ben, which he answerd and one to wolf about starting a new thread

I will post Gelico's post again

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13282
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Didge on Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:08 pm

gelico wrote:
eddie wrote:Okay nobody is REMOVING the blame from the men who did this.

But those girls found themselves in that situation BECAUSE of their background and loveless pasts.


eddie, many of these girls came from good homes with loving parents who tried their best to get help only to be ignored.  any young girl wants to be treated as older.  they are targetted, befriended at first, made to feel special and all grown up and then abused and filmed and then they are blackmailed with telling their parents, then they threaten to harm the girls family.  at least one set of parents say that they upped and moved house into a different area because there was no escape.  

any young girl can be vulnerable at different times

my own daughter was totally controlled and abused for 2 years by an absolute bastard and I could do nothing.  She had just turned 18 at the time anyway so i couldnt even ground her but even if she were younger she would have found a way cos she was under his control and had no choice at the time.  he met her at her most vulnerable time in her whole life.  

am I a bad parent?

Bumped

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13282
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Didge on Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:13 pm

Didge wrote:I’m a Rotherham grooming gang survivor. I call myself a survivor because I’m still alive. I’m part of the UK’s largest ever child sexual abuse investigation.

As a teenager, I was taken to various houses and flats above takeaways in the north of England, to be beaten, tortured and raped over 100 times. I was called a “white slag” and “white c***” as they beat me.

They made it clear that because I was a non-Muslim, and not a virgin, and because I didn’t dress “modestly”, that they believed I deserved to be “punished”. They said I had to “obey” or be beaten.

Fear of being killed, and threats to my parents’ lives, made it impossible for me to escape for about a year. The police didn’t help me.

As someone who has experienced life inside a grooming gang, I can tell you with certainty that none of this is likely to make any difference to the behaviours of groomers. Like terrorists, they firmly believe that the crimes they carry out are justified by their religious beliefs.



Of course some people will continue to bury their heads in the sand over this, as ben has done so throughout

Article bumped again, which in Ben's case he has avoided countless points, evidence and questions

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13282
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by eddie on Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:14 pm

Gelico, I’ve made myself very clear on this thread, many times - please read back this oage and that will answer your question.

If it doesn’t I’ll be happy to return and answer you.

I just really get bored of repeating myself and and then receiving answers that have little to do with what I said, or having what I said twisted.

So I’ll let you read back if you want to.

Okay then. That’s settled.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35770
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Didge on Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:20 pm

eddie wrote:Gelico, I’ve made myself very clear on this thread, many times - please read back this oage and that will answer your question.

If it doesn’t I’ll be happy to return and answer you.

I just really get bored of repeating myself and and then receiving answers that have little to do with what I said, or having what I said twisted.

So I’ll let you read back if you want to.

Okay then. That’s settled.  

Is it?

You blamed the parents are partly responsible based on nothing more than a hunch. Based again on nothing more than a hunch, they were unloved the girls. I mean what next, are you going to blame the future partners, they should have asked them out earlier, because when not with them, they felt unloved?

Do you see how ridiculous a point you are making?

As seen that is simple not the case, nor is it that you have an understanding how all young people are vunerable

The only people responsible were the sick fucks, that preyed on non-Muslim and mainly white girls

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13282
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Didge on Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:22 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:Gelico, I’ve made myself very clear on this thread, many times - please read back this oage and that will answer your question.

If it doesn’t I’ll be happy to return and answer you.

I just really get bored of repeating myself and and then receiving answers that have little to do with what I said, or having what I said twisted.

So I’ll let you read back if you want to.

Okay then. That’s settled.  

Is it?

You blamed the parents are partly responsible based on nothing more than a hunch. Based again on nothing more than a hunch, they were unloved the girls. I mean what next, are you going to blame the future partners, they should have asked them out earlier, because when not with them, they felt unloved?

Do you see how ridiculous a point you are making?

As seen that is simple not the case, nor is it that you have an understanding how all young people are vunerable

The only people responsible were the sick fucks, that preyed on non-Muslim and mainly white girls

Oh and for the record, you have still not answered Gelico's direct question

And I see you certainly logged off quick enough


_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13282
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:50 pm

gelico wrote:
Didge wrote:
gelico wrote:

thanks didge, it was an absolute nightmare tbh.  she met him about 3 days before her dad died and she was in absolute bits.  within a month he owned her and damn near destroyed her.  she was on all sorts of drugs, doing burglaries, getting into fights and she went down to less than 6 stone.  she just withdrew from me and I couldn't reach her.  It was agony at the time but we are so close now

Bloody hell, so at her most vunerable, after losing her dad. It must have been horrible and even worse you could do little.

Is she still traumatized by this all?


Her trust levels must have been shattered.



no she's no longer traumatised didge she's grown amazingly strong.  but she admitted to me after she'd ditched him i think he was threatening all sorts and saying he was going to hurt her brothers and me and was blackmailing her about all the stuff she'd been up to so she confessed all to me one day out of the blue and we've been close ever since.

she said to me once about 6 months after she'd escaped him and I think he was back inside at the time  ''I may not know exactly the sort of bloke that I want in my life but at least I know for definite the sort that I DONT want''

but my point really was to ben and eddie to say that any girl can get caught up with a nasty manipulative control freak at any time for any reason.  and yes I get that some of these girls didn't have the best start but not all of them by any means were in care and they've made it sound like the parents are bad and dont give a shit which kinda hurts cos i've been in that situation

ps, he wasn't a pakistani Muslim, he was a white bloke but the point still stands

Okay, so what's being done about the problem white British men have with fucking little girls? Somebody shoot me a link.

Meanwhile, if you fixate on it when Pakistani men do it but don't write letters and articles and fill up forums with topics about it when white men do the same thing, you're a fucking racist who politicizes little girl rape victims.

_________________
“She's a well thought-out plan and I don't know how it happened.”

Eli Young
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24416
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:02 pm

Those crimes don't get covered up by the councils/police/authorities...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 20845
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Didge on Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:29 pm

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:
gelico wrote:


no she's no longer traumatised didge she's grown amazingly strong.  but she admitted to me after she'd ditched him i think he was threatening all sorts and saying he was going to hurt her brothers and me and was blackmailing her about all the stuff she'd been up to so she confessed all to me one day out of the blue and we've been close ever since.

she said to me once about 6 months after she'd escaped him and I think he was back inside at the time  ''I may not know exactly the sort of bloke that I want in my life but at least I know for definite the sort that I DONT want''

but my point really was to ben and eddie to say that any girl can get caught up with a nasty manipulative control freak at any time for any reason.  and yes I get that some of these girls didn't have the best start but not all of them by any means were in care and they've made it sound like the parents are bad and dont give a shit which kinda hurts cos i've been in that situation

ps, he wasn't a pakistani Muslim, he was a white bloke but the point still stands

Okay, so what's being done about the problem white British men have with fucking little girls? Somebody shoot me a link.

Meanwhile, if you fixate on it when Pakistani men do it but don't write letters and articles and fill up forums with topics about it when white men do the same thing, you're a fucking racist who politicizes little girl rape victims.

Take your pick of the articles on here, where I have posted them many times

White men doing the same?

Show me these coordinated grooming gangs?

You do understand the difference and many such articles have been posted in regards to lone abusers. How about Jimmy Saville for example, another cover up story and that is the issue here, which you still seem unable to grasp. Its about the very fact this continued. When countless victims reported this and the Police, social services did nothing due to a fear of being cast racism. The council and social services tried also when this was coming oujt to cover this up.

So they were then able to continue for years abusing girls

In many cases of lone abusers are family members. There is no corrdinated view to also target racially or religiously. Some abusers groom online, but with the Pakistani gangs. Its coordinated, with a view to abuse Non-Muslim girls, based on religious beliefs

So do not worry Ben, lets just look at abuse as one thing and not the many different aspects to such crimes

You continue to stick your head in the sand

https://www.nspcc.org.uk/preventing-abuse/

Now I bet you did not read the article by one of the victims, from the left wing Independent?






_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13282
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Didge on Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:01 pm

Do you know Ben, this is a glaring example of where I was once like you and wrong.

I saw this as somehow a racist attack and stupidly as you have done thougout this debate. Done everything to deflect away from this terrible crime. I went off like you have about white offenders etc. Not facing the reality that this had and is being committed largely by one ethnic group.  That should be concerning to anyone, espcially when its evident they deliberately targetd White and Non-Muslim girls based on a religious and cultural belief.

Everyone here stands against child abuse, and have spoken out against this countless times. To try to join seperate types of child abuse and ignore the blatant fact this was also covered up for years. Means you simple do not want to face the actual reality of this particular problem.

I like I said, was the same, and I was wrong to do so.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13282
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum