Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:15 am

An MP has been given heightened security measures after receiving death threats for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs. it was reported. Sarah Champion, Labour MP for Rotherham, was accused by activists of ‘industrial-scale racism’ for highlighting the ‘common ethnic heritage’ of those involved in the town’s sexual abuse scandal.

The former shadow minister for Women and Equalities hit the headlines when she spoke out after 17 men from Asian backgrounds were convicted of or admitted offences in a series of trials related to child sexual exploitation.

She warned people were failing to tell the truth about child abuse because they were afraid of being called racist.

She also said it was ‘predominantly Pakistani men’ involved in such cases ‘time and time again’.

Miss Champion followed up her comments with a column in the Sun, headlined: ‘British Pakistani men ARE raping and exploiting white girls - it’s time we faced up to it.’

She added: ‘Britain has a problem with British Pakistani men raping and exploiting white girls. There. I said it.’ The furore forced Miss Champion to resign from the shadow cabinet and since then she has received dozens of death threats.


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5988825/Terror-police-boost-MPs-security-accused-racism-condemning-Asian-sex-gangs.html

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by eddie on Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:54 pm

How on earth is that racism? This world is going Fucking bonkers.

_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36192
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:04 am

I think it's actually pretty racist to talk about a problem among "British Pakistani men" or for that matter "British white men" when the problem isn't completely confined to that one racial group.

She picks out 17 men and says that the whole of British Pakistani men have a problem. That would be like me picking out that many white police officers who've shot black people, or that many black people who've shot white people, and saying that everyone of their race has a problem.

I'm reminded of a really great quote from a speech given in America two years ago:

“Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples - while judging ourselves by our best intentions. And this has strained our bonds of understanding and common purpose.”

By the way, that was George W. Bush.

_________________
“And it's been a long time, Lord, since I sat down and had a cry.”

Cody Jinks
avatar
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24856
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by eddie on Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:08 am

Yeah okay, she could have phrased it better, that’s true, but we did have a huge problem with Pakistani men gang-raping teens a while back (lots of threads on it), so perhaps she was including that? I dunno.

By the way, I have no interest in anything that mumbling idiotic Bush has to say. As you know. Razz

_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36192
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:17 am

eddie wrote:Yeah okay, she could have phrased it better, that’s true, but we did have a huge problem with Pakistani men gang-raping teens a while back (lots of threads on it), so perhaps she was including that? I dunno.

By the way, I have no interest in anything that mumbling idiotic Bush has to say. As you know. Razz  

Was it though ....

Seriously, there are over a million British Pakistanis, meaning about half of them are male. Seventeen of them shouldn't get to be the "face" of all British Pakistani men.

What about holding individuals accountable for their misdeeds and not generalizing it into a "you're this way because your grandparents came from Pakistan"?

It's actually a way to simultaneously excuse the behavior of the rapists and groomers (they can't help it if they're all that way, after all) and to make decent British Pakistani men into suspected pedophiles.

Basically it's just horrible.

_________________
“And it's been a long time, Lord, since I sat down and had a cry.”

Cody Jinks
avatar
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24856
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by eddie on Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:20 am

All I can say is this: until I hear the context of the whole conversation and what she meant and hiwmsje meant it, I can’t know.
There are two sides to every article.

No one should be tarred with the same brush, and that goes every which way when discussing any topic.


_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36192
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:21 am

eddie wrote:All I can say is this: until I hear the context of the whole conversation and what she meant and hiwmsje meant it, I can’t know.
There are two sides to every article.

No one should be tarred with the same brush, and that goes every which way when discussing any topic.


I can't disagree with any of that.

_________________
“And it's been a long time, Lord, since I sat down and had a cry.”

Cody Jinks
avatar
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24856
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:39 am

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:I think it's actually pretty racist to talk about a problem among "British Pakistani men" or for that matter "British white men" when the problem isn't completely confined to that one racial group.

She picks out 17 men and says that the whole of British Pakistani men have a problem. That would be like me picking out that many white police officers who've shot black people, or that many black people who've shot white people, and saying that everyone of their race has a problem.

I'm reminded of a really great quote from a speech given in America two years ago:

“Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples - while judging ourselves by our best intentions. And this has strained our bonds of understanding and common purpose.”

By the way, that was George W. Bush.

She also said it was ‘predominantly Pakistani men’ involved in such cases ‘time and time again’.

Its fairly stupid to ignore and not speak up about a problem, where Ethnically Pakistani men overwhelmingly are over represented as the offenders with grooming gangs

So she never just picked out 17 men and rightly never said Asians. Being as you wont find Nepalese, Chinese, Japanese ect involved in such grooming gangs. As the problem is found mainly within the Pakistani community.

If for example, where there has been Scottish/British white youth gangs in Glascow stabbing many people.

Are you telling me its wrong to highlight this problem?

How about white Supremacist gangs/terrorists in the US?

Is it wrong to highlight that problem?

In both to help start tackling these problems?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by eddie on Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:30 am

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:All I can say is this: until I hear the context of the whole conversation and what she meant and hiwmsje meant it, I can’t know.
There are two sides to every article.

No one should be tarred with the same brush, and that goes every which way when discussing any topic.


I can't disagree with any of that.


Not even where I said “hiwmsje“?

_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36192
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by magica on Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:05 pm

The Pakistani men got away with it a long time because the police didn't want to be seen as racist.

Nothing racist about arresting rapists. They did target white girls, still do, so that in itself is racist, as well as rapists.
avatar
magica

Posts : 3028
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:54 pm

magica wrote:The Pakistani men got away with it a long time because the police didn't want to be seen as racist.

Nothing racist about arresting rapists.  They did target white girls, still do, so that in itself is racist, as well as rapists.

I'm intrigued by the fact that someone has "red striped" Magica for, as Basil Fawlty would say, "stating the bleedin' obvious."

Organised abuse by men of Pakistani extraction of young, frequently under-the-age-of-consent and extremely vulnerable mainly white girls has been going on in a number of UK towns - notably the South Yorkshire town of Rotherham - for a very long time, and it has already been conceded by the authorities that both the South Yorkshire police and the Labour-controlled local authority social services and legal departments were so absolutely terrified of being accused of racism that a lid was kept on the whole issue until it was exposed by the news media.



avatar
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 2165
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:13 pm

I have given Magica a green and a thanks

Ben was not the culpret for the red, but part of the problem, by trying to argue poorly on this, claiming racism.

I mean lone child sex abuse offenders in the UK were White/British.

Its a fact and they do over represent this category of child sex abuse.

I asked him to apply his same reasoning to white supremacist hate groups and terrorists in the US

He then went silent

Here he claims its racist to say the exact same thing about sexual grooming gangs. That are overwhelmingly ethnically Pakistani. Yes there is some others from other Southern Asian countries and even some who are white British, but, why its also wrong to say Asian. As many ethnically different asian groups have not commited such crimes.

To ignore where a problem orginates from, is trying to even worse deny there is actually a problem

This is the problem with the left. Shout racist, against those who speak openly and honestly about a problem. That as Fred has said, was covered up for years, due to a fear of racism and what does Ben do. Actually show the very reason why these girls were continually abuses. That to say who were the guilty party. Is to the so called progressive left, some how racist.

Go figure

At least something is now being look at with this

Sajid Javid orders research into ethnicity of grooming gangs and victims


https://news.sky.com/story/sajid-javid-orders-research-into-ethnicity-of-grooming-gangs-and-victims-11449198

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:24 pm

"...The former shadow minister for Women and Equalities hit the headlines when she spoke out after 17 men from Asian backgrounds were convicted of or admitted offences in a series of trials related to child sexual exploitation.

She warned people were failing to tell the truth about child abuse because they were afraid of being called racist.

She also said it was ‘predominantly Pakistani men’ involved in such cases ‘time and time again’..."


Maybe Ben missed the bit highlighted above... as she didn't say what she did because of one single case of 17 being prosecuted... but because of the huge multitude of cases/prosecutions that we have seen over recent years, and of epidemic proportions...!


And we are still waiting for the prosecutions of the vast majority of others who were involved in it all... as well as the prosecutions of those in the authorities who were actively involved in allowing so much of it by them covering it all up!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21166
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Syl on Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:46 pm

Towns and cities in the UK where gangs of predominately Pakistani Muslim men have been prosecuted and jailed for  targeting young white girls to groom and rape in recent years.


Sarah Champion was 100%right in what she said. Constantly trying to pretend it's racist when pointing out the truth just enables the gangs that still operate to continue.



SKIPTON
ROTHERHAM
SHEFFIELD
BLACKPOOL
OXFORD
HALIFAX
BRADFORD
IPSWICH
LONDON
TELFORD
PRESTON
DERBY
TORBAY
BRISTOL
BANBURY
CHESHAM
BARKING
BIRMINGHAM
BLACKBURN
ROCHDALE
LEEDS
STOCKPORT
AYLESBURY
YEOVIL
NEWCASTLE
BURTON
ACCRINGTON
ORMSKIRK
KEIGHLEY
MANCHESTER
OLDHAM
PETERBOROUGH
DEWSBURY
LITTLEHAMPTON 
MIDDLESBOROUGH
SLOUGH.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 17060
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by eddie on Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:26 am

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
magica wrote:The Pakistani men got away with it a long time because the police didn't want to be seen as racist.

Nothing racist about arresting rapists.  They did target white girls, still do, so that in itself is racist, as well as rapists.

I'm intrigued by the fact that someone has "red striped" Magica for, as Basil Fawlty would say, "stating the bleedin' obvious."

Organised abuse by men of Pakistani extraction of young, frequently under-the-age-of-consent and extremely vulnerable mainly white girls has been going on in a number of UK towns - notably the South Yorkshire town of Rotherham - for a very long time, and it has already been conceded by the authorities that both the South Yorkshire police and the Labour-controlled local authority social services and legal departments were so absolutely terrified of being accused of racism that a lid was kept on the whole issue until it was exposed by the news media.



That’s right. I remember that. I wonder if anyone on here will pick up on that point?


_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36192
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by magica on Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:51 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
magica wrote:The Pakistani men got away with it a long time because the police didn't want to be seen as racist.

Nothing racist about arresting rapists.  They did target white girls, still do, so that in itself is racist, as well as rapists.

I'm intrigued by the fact that someone has "red striped" Magica for, as Basil Fawlty would say, "stating the bleedin' obvious."

Organised abuse by men of Pakistani extraction of young, frequently under-the-age-of-consent and extremely vulnerable mainly white girls has been going on in a number of UK towns - notably the South Yorkshire town of Rotherham - for a very long time, and it has already been conceded by the authorities that both the South Yorkshire police and the Labour-controlled local authority social services and legal departments were so absolutely terrified of being accused of racism that a lid was kept on the whole issue until it was exposed by the news media.




Thanx Fred, its normally the same two.

Thanx for the green Didge.

This type of behaviour has been going on for a long time, years. I'm sick the police did nothing. So why white girls were targeted, the police sat on their hands scared to act!

avatar
magica

Posts : 3028
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Vintage on Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:19 pm

This seems to be the biggest problem in intergration these days, people are so afraid of the truth, it doesn't mean all men of Pakistani origin are like this, just that there seems to be a propensity for some to take advantage of females, that are seen in some cultures, at worst as objects and at best as powerless beings who need to be closely guarded from such activity. So much goes on in the cultural societies even in this country that we never hear about or are only just acknowledging, FGM, forced marriage, honour punishments even up to killing.
Doesn't the truth set you free?

Vintage

Posts : 1358
Join date : 2013-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:11 am

Vintage wrote:This seems to be the biggest problem in intergration these days, people are so afraid of the truth, it doesn't mean all men of Pakistani origin are like this, just that there seems to be a propensity for some to take advantage of females, that are seen in some cultures, at worst as objects and at best as powerless beings who need to be closely guarded from such activity. So much goes on in the cultural societies even in this country that we never hear about or are only just acknowledging, FGM, forced marriage, honour punishments even up to killing.
Doesn't the truth set you free?


Exactly Vintage and well said. +1

This hits home the best I think

YASMIN ALIBHAI-BROWN wrote:
It is a black day for democracy when any Member of Parliament is put under police protection. Yet this is the abysmal position in which Rotherham MP Sarah Champion finds herself.

Her 'crime'? Her courageous decision to speak out about the British-Pakistani grooming gangs who have lured, entrapped and sexually ravaged vulnerable young white girls in northern towns.

So poisonous is the public discourse on this difficult issue that Champion – who has already been forced to resign as Shadow Minister for Women and Equalities – has been accused of 'industrial scale racism'. Some in her constituency want her deselected as MP

Now, following death threats, Scotland Yard has intervened.

The attacks on her began last year when she dared to write a newspaper article saying that 'Britain has a problem with British Pakistani men raping and exploiting white girls'. 'There, I have said it,' she added. 'Does it make me racist?'

No, it doesn't, is the only reasonable answer. She should, in my view, have expressed herself more moderately, but Champion cannot and must not be condemned for speaking uncomfortable truths.

Instead of vilifying her, we should confront instead the wrong-headed activists who think we can beat racism by burying gruesome secrets.

I know more than most about the vituperative attacks suffered by those who raise their head above the parapet.

Last year I interviewed for this newspaper three wives and a daughter of British-Pakistani men who had been jailed for their part in these evil sex gangs.

How, I wanted to know, did the men treat the women in their family behind closed doors?

Cruelly and oppressively, was the short answer. The men, all husbands and fathers, did not care about consent and sex equality.

The response was as angry as it was irrational. I was mauled for 'inviting people to hate Pakistani men' and for harbouring prejudiced attitudes.

An uncompromising Asian and Muslim anti-racist, I had somehow mutated into a self-loathing bigot.

I was even accused of disloyalty – a charge I freely admit. Loyalty is an oath of silence. I have never taken that oath.

One must be fair and, when necessary, fearlessly critical of oneself, our communities and the nation.

It is true that people of colour suffer and survive discrimination and humiliation. They feel beleaguered. They circle the wagons, watch out constantly for enemies and traitors.

Even so, there is no excuse for the gale of criticism directed at anyone who attempts to shine a light on what is truly going on.

In fact, most Asian feminists I know back Champion and admire her courage. We understand how tough it is for white MPs to comment on or condemn the behaviours of those in minority communities.

Meanwhile, I brace myself every time a new grooming case reaches the courts because I know I will have to endure fresh racial onslaughts.

It was a Muslim Pakistani, Nazir Afzal, who, as one of the lawyers working at the Crown Prosecution Service, got the first prosecutions and convictions of groomers – a breakthrough dramatised in the BBC film, Three Girls.

He, too, was slandered, and labelled a race traitor and stooge. Yet I am confident that there are thousands more unseen and unheard victims. There are hundreds of perpetrators still at it.

The calculated, appalling crimes committed against white girls, often troubled and vulnerable, need to be exposed and the perpetrators punished.

It is they – not those who criticise them – who are to blame if their activities are recruiters for the racist hard Right.

Their depravity and their lack of humanity is inexcusable. I would urge British Muslims to care about these white victims as if they were their own daughters. Many do so already.

One Muslim woman who is fostering one of these broken, sexually abused teenagers, told me recently: 'I look at this child and don't even want to pray sometimes. I feel shame for my culture.'

Two conversations with university students, both from Yorkshire, also ring in my ears.

sassy, a young white woman seethes as she tells me she is thinking of joining the EDL: 'What did we white girls ever do to your guys? Why do the bastards want to rape me?'

They don't, of course. Not all such predators, I reminded her, were Pakistanis. Jimmy Savile was a lifelong abuser, after all.

A Muslim student – let's call her Iman – was also incandescent. 'They go out, do what they want to white girls and protect their own,' she raged.

She explains how, following the revelations about the Rotherham grooming gangs, her own brother had been targeted by white thugs in a racist backlash.

'Who suffers? We do – men like my lovely father and two brothers. Those sex beasts are making us not safe. I want them killed.'

Violence is not an answer to violence. But in this way, Iman is right: if these gangs really cared about their faith, their families and communities, they would not give succour to inflammatory groups such as the English Defence League and Britain First.

The appalling racist and sexual crimes of these grooming gangs are wrecking all our futures. Those trying to punish Champion are on the wrong side of history. Genuine anti-racists must support her. So must Muslims who believe in universal human rights.

If we don't, we become complicit in the vilest of crimes against vulnerable girls.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-6003317/Yasmin-Alibhai-Brown-calls-support-Rotherham-MP-Sarah-Champion-Pakistani-grooming-gangs.html

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:10 pm

Can anybody find a crime that 850 white British men committed?

_________________
“And it's been a long time, Lord, since I sat down and had a cry.”

Cody Jinks
avatar
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24856
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:25 pm

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:Can anybody find a crime that 850 white British men committed?


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_concentration_camps

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by eddie on Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:06 pm

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:Can anybody find a crime that 850 white British men committed?

I think the fact that the Pakistani gang rape ring was covered up by the powers that be, is the real crux of the matter.

_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36192
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:20 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:Can anybody find a crime that 850 white British men committed?

I think  the fact that the Pakistani gang rape ring was covered up by the powers that be, is the real crux of the matter.

I would agree. But my point is that if you can find a crime committed by at least 850 white British men, then people should be speaking out about white British men exactly the same way that this MP has spoken out about Pakistani British men.

Fair's fair, right?

Right!

_________________
“And it's been a long time, Lord, since I sat down and had a cry.”

Cody Jinks
avatar
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24856
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:24 pm

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

I think  the fact that the Pakistani gang rape ring was covered up by the powers that be, is the real crux of the matter.

I would agree. But my point is that if you can find a crime committed by at least 850 white British men, then people should be speaking out about white British men exactly the same way that this MP has spoken out about Pakistani British men.

Fair's fair, right?

Right!


Well if you can find groups of white British men, working together abusing young girls and this being covered up. Then I will agree with you. Or any crime for that matter. Commited by groups of white men, when its then covered up for a fear of racism

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by gelico on Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:30 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:Can anybody find a crime that 850 white British men committed?

I think  the fact that the Pakistani gang rape ring was covered up by the powers that be, is the real crux of the matter.


not hard to know why

33 police being investigated in rotherham over this and councillors as well

gelico

Posts : 1755
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by eddie on Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:32 pm

Didge wrote:
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

I think  the fact that the Pakistani gang rape ring was covered up by the powers that be, is the real crux of the matter.

I would agree. But my point is that if you can find a crime committed by at least 850 white British men, then people should be speaking out about white British men exactly the same way that this MP has spoken out about Pakistani British men.

Fair's fair, right?

Right!


Well if you can find groups of white British men, working together abusing young girls and this being covered up. Then I will agree with you. Or any crime for that matter. Commited by groups of white men, when its then covered up for a fear of racism

Exactly, it’s the fact it was COVERED UP DUE TO FEAR OF BEING ACCUSED OF RACSIM.

That, is the bloody point.

_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36192
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:20 pm

So where in the OP did the MP talk about the police cover-up?

Nowhere. She talked about British Pakistani men as though they all have this problem.

_________________
“And it's been a long time, Lord, since I sat down and had a cry.”

Cody Jinks
avatar
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24856
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:35 pm

Ben... there were at least 1400 child victims in Rotherham alone... and each abused by numerous different Pakistani moslems... many were regularly held in bedrooms with abusers lining up in queues down the stairs waiting for their 'turn'... also being regularly taken to other towns/cities for others to do the same...!!!


One time... one victim was going through this horrific ordeal... and her father found out where she was... he tried turning up at the address to get her out... and do you know what happened...!?


POLICE TURNED UP AND THIS DESPERATE FATHER WAS ARRESTED!!!


You try talking about being an independent journalist and doing research and getting to the facts to write the truth etc...???


Doesn't look like it...!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21166
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by eddie on Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:39 pm

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:So where in the OP did the MP talk about the police cover-up?

Nowhere. She talked about British Pakistani men as though they all have this problem.

Okay to be fair, she didn’t, and perhaps we have veered off-topic but the point we have all made still stands.

_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36192
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:46 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:So where in the OP did the MP talk about the police cover-up?

Nowhere. She talked about British Pakistani men as though they all have this problem.

Okay to be fair, she didn’t, and perhaps we have veered off-topic but the point we have all made still stands.

Yes! I agree with that. But the fact that it was covered up doesn't excuse her.

_________________
“And it's been a long time, Lord, since I sat down and had a cry.”

Cody Jinks
avatar
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24856
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by eddie on Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:50 pm

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:So where in the OP did the MP talk about the police cover-up?

Nowhere. She talked about British Pakistani men as though they all have this problem.

Okay to be fair, she didn’t, and perhaps we have veered off-topic but the point we have all made still stands.

Yes! I agree with that. But the fact that it was covered up doesn't excuse her.


Yeah she was generalising somewhat - her language was lazy - but it’s an emotional topic over here and highly talked about.

_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36192
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:25 pm

Her language wasn't lazy... she said the truth...!


And she didn't say ALL UK based pakistani men were involved in systematic abuse of young white girls... in the same way that she didn't say ALL young white girls are victims of it either...!


Also... a few 'quotes' in a news article is not ALL she would have to say on the matter either...!!!


And don't forget that all these areas were/are labour run councils and local authorities that actively worked to cover up the goings on!!!


Yes... those "lovely leftys"...!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21166
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Syl on Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:44 pm

If gangs of white Christian, British men roamed the villages, towns and cities of the UK seeking out young Pakistani girls to groom and rape I'm sure race would be mentioned in the press, the courts, and by the authorities.

Highlighting the race and religion of the perpetrators is not brandishing every Pakistani Muslim man the same.....but avoiding mentioning it is and has been a huge cover up for decades.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 17060
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:40 am

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:So where in the OP did the MP talk about the police cover-up?

Nowhere. She talked about British Pakistani men as though they all have this problem.

She warned people were failing to tell the truth about child abuse because they were afraid of being called racist.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:47 am

Here is the article she wrote

BRITAIN has a problem with British Pakistani men raping and exploiting white girls.

There. I said it. Does that make me a racist? Or am I just prepared to call out this horrifying problem for what it is?

For too long we have ignored the race of these abusers and, worse, tried to cover it up.

No more. These people are predators and the common denominator is their ethnic heritage.

We have to have grown-up conversations, however unpalatable, or in six months’ time we will be having this same scenario all over again.

The irony of all of this is that, by not dealing with the ethnicity of the abusers as a fact, political correctness has actually made the situation about race.

The perpetrators are criminals and we need to deal with them as such, not shy away from doing the right thing by fearing being called a racist.

I’m writing this as I don’t know what else to do to try and protect our children from grooming and sexual abuse by gangs.

I became the Member of Parliament for Rotherham in November 2012 and, within a month, I heard the abbreviation CSE (child sexual exploitation) for the first time.

Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council had been hauled in front of the Home Affairs Select Committee to justify their failure to protect young girls who were victims of this vile crime.

I sat stunned in the committee room, I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

It was shocking. Mainly white pubescent girls were being sexually groomed and exploited by gangs of mainly British Pakistani men.

I had to do something. I would not be another person who turned a blind eye to these crimes.

Working with the children’s charity Barnardo’s, I launched a cross-party parliamentary inquiry into child sexual exploitation. We found that the judges were not properly supporting the victims in court.

Police weren’t always aware of the crime and the law needed changing so that police could act swiftly to prosecute on the first whiff of sexual grooming.

Most importantly, victims and survivors were not being believed or given the support they needed to rebuild their lives.

This had to change.

Following my inquiry, judges and the police receive better training and are now more aware of the crime. I changed the law on grooming.

However, victims did not — and still do not — get better support.

More than 90 per cent of abused children know their abuser — it is usually someone from within the extended family — and the vast majority of convictions are against white men acting alone.

However, as the latest case in Newcastle proves, we must accept that for gang-related child sexual exploitation, the convictions have largely been against British Pakistani men.

The Government must act now to understand why this is.

We have a large group of men behind bars, let’s do some research and find out why these monsters think it is acceptable to abuse children in this way.

Unless we know why they do, we can’t prevent it.

Our children deserve better.


https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4218648/british-pakistani-men-raping-exploiting-white-girls/


So she clearly also pointed out the fact many abusers are white men

I never saw anybody screaming from the roof tops that was racist to say in her article

So Ben, she certainly brought up how it was being covered up

You need to check the sources for the original article

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by eddie on Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:23 pm

Green from me. I didn’t read the full article either, now I have, I think what’s she said was truthful.

_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36192
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:48 pm



What type of sick people think that allowing huge levels of systematic gang rape and abuse of children, is a better thing, than to risk the imaginary chance of some twat calling you 'racist' for doing something to try to stop it...!!!???



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21166
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Syl on Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:47 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

What type of sick people think that allowing huge levels of systematic gang rape and abuse of children, is a better thing, than to risk the imaginary chance of some twat calling you 'racist' for doing something to try to stop it...!!!???


Maybe the type who give out 4 reds in a thread that has highlighted the cover up.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 17060
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:50 am

Although there were plenty of pakistani/Muslims in positions of power within the councils and other authorities too, who were well aware of what was going on, and who would definitely not have faced any accusations of being called 'racist' had they said/done something about it... but they were instead also actively working to cover it up and silence any talk about it all...!!!


Tells you all you need to know about them...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21166
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Syl on Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:58 am

There were also very many white Brits who held high positions who should have had the courage to speak out.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 17060
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:53 am

Hahahahahaha! Let me edit a little truth into this:

Didge wrote:Here is the article she wrote

BRITAIN has a problem with British Pakistani men raping and exploiting white girls. Because of course, we care about all our girls, not just the white ones, nor is it less of a crime when the criminal is white than it is when the criminal is Pakistani.

There. I said it. Does that make me a racist? Of course it does. Or am I just prepared to call out this horrifying problem for what it is? Yes, I am - but I'm still a coward, and I'll explain why later.

For too long we have ignored the race of these abusers and, worse, tried to cover it up. And I share the blame.

No more. These people are predators and the common denominator is their ethnic heritage depravity.

We have to have grown-up conversations, however unpalatable, or in six months’ time we will be having this same scenario all over again. I say this as someone who knew what was happening and kept quiet not for six months but for six YEARS.

The irony of all of this is that, by not dealing with the ethnicity of the abusers as a fact, political correctness has actually made the situation about race been completely misinterpreted as a get-out-of-jail-free card by cowards like me.

The perpetrators are criminals and we need to deal with them as such, not shy away from doing the right thing by fearing being called a racist. Of course, political correctness has never been about letting violent rapists roam the streets, but let's pretend like it is because that's obviously ridiculous and takes some of the blame off people like me.

I’m writing this as I don’t know what else to do to try and protect our children from grooming and sexual abuse by gangs. Remember, I could have written it six years ago, because ...

I became the Member of Parliament for Rotherham in November 2012 and, within a month, I heard the abbreviation CSE (child sexual exploitation) for the first time. Yet I took no action and did nothing with the power given to me by the people of Rotherham.

Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council had been hauled in front of the Home Affairs Select Committee to justify their failure to protect young girls who were victims of this vile crime.

I sat on my hands, stunned, in the committee room, I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

It was shocking, but not shocking enough to make me do anything six years ago. Mainly white (which of course is irrelevant because we care about every color of British girl, right?) pubescent girls were being sexually groomed and exploited by gangs of mainly British Pakistani men. But the crime wasn't made somehow more horrible by the fact that they were Pakistani, of course.

I had to do something. And yet I didn't. I would not be another person who turned a blind eye to these crimes. But I did just that for six years.

Working with the children’s charity Barnardo’s, I launched a cross-party parliamentary inquiry into child sexual exploitation. We found that the judges were not properly supporting the victims in court.

Police weren’t always aware of the crime (figure that one out and get back to me) and the law needed changing so that police could act swiftly to prosecute on the first whiff of sexual grooming.

Most importantly, victims and survivors were not being believed or given the support they needed to rebuild their lives.

This had to change.

Following my inquiry, judges and the police receive better training and are now more aware of the crime. I changed the law on grooming. Because apparently police and judges often have no idea what a defendant has been accused of doing -- believe me.

However, victims did not — and still do not — get better support.

More than 90 per cent of abused children know their abuser — it is usually someone from within the extended family (meaning that 90 percent of white pubescent girls are raped by white men, not by British Pakistani men) — and the vast majority of convictions are against white men acting alone.

However, as the latest case in Newcastle proves, we must accept that for gang-related child sexual exploitation, the convictions have largely been against British Pakistani men. Even though by fixating on their ethnicity, we actually get further from, not closer to, the criminogenic impulses that motivated this behavior.

The Government must act now to understand why this is.

We have a large group of men behind bars, let’s do some research and find out why these monsters think it is acceptable to abuse children in this way.

Unless we know why they do, we can’t prevent it.

Our children deserve better. That's why I should be voted out and replaced by someone who doesn't think that your race can make you more or less likely to be a criminal; thousands of British Pakistani boys don't deserve to grow up under the suspicious eyes of the ignorant.


https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4218648/british-pakistani-men-raping-exploiting-white-girls/


So she clearly also pointed out the fact many abusers are white men

I never saw anybody screaming from the roof tops that was racist to say in her article

So Ben, she certainly brought up how it was being covered up

You need to check the sources for the original article

_________________
“And it's been a long time, Lord, since I sat down and had a cry.”

Cody Jinks
avatar
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24856
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Syl on Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:12 pm

I think the main difference between white men who go looking for young girls to groom and rape and the Pakistani Muslim gangs who did so was the undeniable fact that that not only was this a crime against kids, it was also a race/religion hate crime.

If you dont face that you dont stop it.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 17060
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Original Quill on Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:21 pm

Syl wrote:... a race/religion hate crime.

That needs a little explaining. How?

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25904
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Syl on Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:... a race/religion hate crime.

That needs a little explaining.  How?

Pakistani Muslim men target, groom, rape, and share amongst their Pakistani friends and relations white none Muslim girls.


_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 17060
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Original Quill on Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:25 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

That needs a little explaining.  How?

Pakistani Muslim men target, groom, rape, and share amongst their Pakistani friends and relations  white none Muslim girls.

That appears to be more of a racial argument, so let's drop the religious hate part.  Simply being a Muslim isn't a crime.

The biggest impediment to these "hate" crime allegations is proof of racial animus--usually statements made at the scene or some evidence in the planning stage.  At least that's the case in this country.  If you can't show by independent evidence that the crime was motivated by racial hatred, the hate-crime doesn't lie.

I share your agony, as so often in this country these cop killings of black men, I simply know in my gut, are committed by hateful, KKK-inspired southern men, wearing a blue uniform.  But time-after-time, the DOJ looks into the matter (federal law requires evidence of racial animus), and no one shouted racial epithets or anything like that.

So, we have to console ourselves with seeing the bad guys convicted of something, if not the real hatred we know is there. In our case, of police killing in the US, the cop usually gets a paid vacation (paid leave while investigation is pending) and that's all. Not bad, eh?

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25904
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:56 pm

'...More than 90 per cent of abused children know their abuser — it is usually someone from within the extended family (meaning that 90 percent of white pubescent girls are raped by white men, not by British Pakistani men) — and the vast majority of convictions are against white men acting alone...'


This is twisty waffle...!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21166
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by eddie on Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:06 pm

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:Hahahahahaha! Let me edit a little truth into this:

Didge wrote:Here is the article she wrote

BRITAIN has a problem with British Pakistani men raping and exploiting white girls. Because of course, we care about all our girls, not just the white ones, nor is it less of a crime when the criminal is white than it is when the criminal is Pakistani.

There. I said it. Does that make me a racist? Of course it does. Or am I just prepared to call out this horrifying problem for what it is? Yes, I am - but I'm still a coward, and I'll explain why later.

For too long we have ignored the race of these abusers and, worse, tried to cover it up. And I share the blame.

No more. These people are predators and the common denominator is their ethnic heritage depravity.

We have to have grown-up conversations, however unpalatable, or in six months’ time we will be having this same scenario all over again. I say this as someone who knew what was happening and kept quiet not for six months but for six YEARS.

The irony of all of this is that, by not dealing with the ethnicity of the abusers as a fact, political correctness has actually made the situation about race been completely misinterpreted as a get-out-of-jail-free card by cowards like me.

The perpetrators are criminals and we need to deal with them as such, not shy away from doing the right thing by fearing being called a racist. Of course, political correctness has never been about letting violent rapists roam the streets, but let's pretend like it is because that's obviously ridiculous and takes some of the blame off people like me.

I’m writing this as I don’t know what else to do to try and protect our children from grooming and sexual abuse by gangs. Remember, I could have written it six years ago, because ...

I became the Member of Parliament for Rotherham in November 2012 and, within a month, I heard the abbreviation CSE (child sexual exploitation) for the first time. Yet I took no action and did nothing with the power given to me by the people of Rotherham.

Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council had been hauled in front of the Home Affairs Select Committee to justify their failure to protect young girls who were victims of this vile crime.

I sat on my hands, stunned, in the committee room, I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

It was shocking, but not shocking enough to make me do anything six years ago. Mainly white (which of course is irrelevant because we care about every color of British girl, right?) pubescent girls were being sexually groomed and exploited by gangs of mainly British Pakistani men. But the crime wasn't made somehow more horrible by the fact that they were Pakistani, of course.

I had to do something. And yet I didn't. I would not be another person who turned a blind eye to these crimes. But I did just that for six years.

Working with the children’s charity Barnardo’s, I launched a cross-party parliamentary inquiry into child sexual exploitation. We found that the judges were not properly supporting the victims in court.

Police weren’t always aware of the crime (figure that one out and get back to me) and the law needed changing so that police could act swiftly to prosecute on the first whiff of sexual grooming.

Most importantly, victims and survivors were not being believed or given the support they needed to rebuild their lives.

This had to change.

Following my inquiry, judges and the police receive better training and are now more aware of the crime. I changed the law on grooming. Because apparently police and judges often have no idea what a defendant has been accused of doing -- believe me.

However, victims did not — and still do not — get better support.

More than 90 per cent of abused children know their abuser — it is usually someone from within the extended family (meaning that 90 percent of white pubescent girls are raped by white men, not by British Pakistani men) — and the vast majority of convictions are against white men acting alone.

However, as the latest case in Newcastle proves, we must accept that for gang-related child sexual exploitation, the convictions have largely been against British Pakistani men. Even though by fixating on their ethnicity, we actually get further from, not closer to, the criminogenic impulses that motivated this behavior.

The Government must act now to understand why this is.

We have a large group of men behind bars, let’s do some research and find out why these monsters think it is acceptable to abuse children in this way.

Unless we know why they do, we can’t prevent it.

Our children deserve better. That's why I should be voted out and replaced by someone who doesn't think that your race can make you more or less likely to be a criminal; thousands of British Pakistani boys don't deserve to grow up under the suspicious eyes of the ignorant.


https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4218648/british-pakistani-men-raping-exploiting-white-girls/


So she clearly also pointed out the fact many abusers are white men

I never saw anybody screaming from the roof tops that was racist to say in her article

So Ben, she certainly brought up how it was being covered up

You need to check the sources for the original article



You may have found it better to have done all your italic edits in bold as well as italics - I missed them the first time round and I bet others did.

Good points there though about why she chose to be quiet too. Perhaps she had the same reason as everyone else involved? I don’t know much about her tbh.

_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36192
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:08 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Pakistani Muslim men target, groom, rape, and share amongst their Pakistani friends and relations  white none Muslim girls.

That appears to be more of a racial argument, so let's drop the religious hate part.  Simply being a Muslim isn't a crime.

The biggest impediment to these "hate" crime allegations is proof of racial animus--usually statements made at the scene or some evidence in the planning stage.  At least that's the case in this country.  If you can't show by independent evidence that the crime was motivated by racial hatred, the hate-crime doesn't lie.

I share your agony, as so often in this country these cop killings of black men, I simply know in my gut, are committed by hateful, KKK-inspired southern men, wearing a blue uniform.  But time-after-time, the DOJ looks into the matter (federal law requires evidence of racial animus), and no one shouted racial epithets or anything like that.

So, we have to console ourselves with seeing the bad guys convicted of something, if not the real hatred we know is there.  In our case, of police killing in the US, the cop usually gets a paid vacation (paid leave while investigation is pending) and that's all.  Not bad, eh?


Well how to you explain the religiously inspired sex crimes of ISIS?

Nobody said being a Muslim is a crime, but its poor to discount the religious or cultural factor here in regards to the offenders. Being as we have seen this in practice many times in history. The most recent with ISIS. Where they make sexual slaves out of women and girls. All inspired by religious doctrine. The Quran and hadiths, state quite clearly about sex slaves.

There is very good evidence to show that many of the victims were non-Muslims, mainly white and Asian Sikh girls, but the former being the more important aspect here, if there is a religious connection. If the victims were all Non-Muslims to such gangs that were Muslim offenders.

The reality is this, in such crimes, the offenders are predominantly Pakistani and Muslim. They did certainly targeted thousands of white girls and some sikh girls.

There is even evidence in court as well

https://news.sky.com/story/sex-abuse-gangs-view-white-girls-as-worthless-and-trash-10982586

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:16 pm

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:Hahahahahaha! Let me edit a little truth into this:

What is funny here for you?

Nobody denied anything here and it was me that pointed this out to you and even within the post I posted the article with

Nobody claimed its a leser crime when a white person rapes a girl. That is your warped mentality here, when such crimes are talked about. as it was even within this article.

Its odd though, that here in this article knowing this. You are not in this instance shouting its racism or sexist to say white men.

Busted.

You do understand the catogories here do you not and the types of crime?

I openly stated that many child sex abusers are white males. It normally happens within families as stated. Then we have grooming gangs, which are vastly over represented by one single ethnicity.

Pakistani's

Its also even worse to claim, " but not by Pakistanis" to the category where the offenders are lone offenders are mainly white. it says 90%, not a 100%. Or what the ethnicity of the victim was.

Anyway, that figure is something pushed around the media. Which I posted her comments for you to see how wrong you have been so far on this and you continuie to do so.

https://fullfact.org/crime/what-do-we-know-about-ethnicity-people-involved-sexual-offences-against-children/

So your edit, was quite simply idiotic to say the least, clearly trying to cover up from your silly "shout racist" outburst earlier.

Hence why its wrong to say Asian, as many Asian ethnicities are not involved in such grooming gangs

White includes many white ethnicities. Again white ethnic groups are behind sex attacks, where its mainly a singular attacker. 

Can you follow this and why its also right to say many of these offenders are white, but this should be broken down ethnically, as we do with the fact many grooming gangs are Pakistani

Pakistani grooming gang target mainly white young girls

I see you have now backed tracked from a racism claim

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:36 pm

Didge wrote:
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:Hahahahahaha! Let me edit a little truth into this:

What is funny here for you?

Nobody denied anything here and it was me that pointed this out to you and even within the post I posted the article with

Nobody claimed its a leser crime when a white person rapes a girl. That is your warped mentality here, when such crimes are talked about. as it was even within this article.

Its odd though, that here in this article knowing this. You are not in this instance shouting its racism or sexist to say white men.

Busted.

You do understand the catogories here do you not and the types of crime?

I openly stated that many child sex abusers are white males. It normally happens within families as stated. Then we have grooming gangs, which are vastly over represented by one single ethnicity.

Pakistani's

Its also even worse to claim, " but not by Pakistanis" to the category where the offenders are lone offenders are mainly white. it says 90%, not a 100%. Or what the ethnicity of the victim was.

Anyway, that figure is something pushed around the media. Which I posted her comments for you to see how wrong you have been so far on this and you continuie to do so.

https://fullfact.org/crime/what-do-we-know-about-ethnicity-people-involved-sexual-offences-against-children/

So your edit, was quite simply idiotic to say the least, clearly trying to cover up from your silly "shout racist" outburst earlier.

Hence why its wrong to say Asian, as many Asian ethnicities are not involved in such grooming gangs

White includes many white ethnicities. Again white ethnic groups are behind sex attacks, where its mainly a singular attacker. 

Can you follow this and why its also right to say many of these offenders are white, but this should be broken down ethnically, as we do with the fact many grooming gangs are Pakistani

Pakistani grooming gang target mainly white young girls

I see you have now backed tracked from a racism claim

What's funny?

For too long we have ignored the race of these abusers

In other words, she's saying we need to PAY ATTENTION TO THEIR RACE.

Do you agree?

_________________
“And it's been a long time, Lord, since I sat down and had a cry.”

Cody Jinks
avatar
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24856
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Syl on Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:26 am

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Pakistani Muslim men target, groom, rape, and share amongst their Pakistani friends and relations  white none Muslim girls.

That appears to be more of a racial argument, so let's drop the religious hate part.  Simply being a Muslim isn't a crime.

The biggest impediment to these "hate" crime allegations is proof of racial animus--usually statements made at the scene or some evidence in the planning stage.  At least that's the case in this country.  If you can't show by independent evidence that the crime was motivated by racial hatred, the hate-crime doesn't lie.

I share your agony, as so often in this country these cop killings of black men, I simply know in my gut, are committed by hateful, KKK-inspired southern men, wearing a blue uniform.  But time-after-time, the DOJ looks into the matter (federal law requires evidence of racial animus), and no one shouted racial epithets or anything like that.

So, we have to console ourselves with seeing the bad guys convicted of something, if not the real hatred we know is there.  In our case, of police killing in the US, the cop usually gets a paid vacation (paid leave while investigation is pending) and that's all.  Not bad, eh?
Of course it isnt a crime to be Muslim, it is a crime to rape and sexually abuse girls though.
You say drop the religious hate part.....unfortunately the men who are carrying out these acts are the ones who are driven by racial and religious hatred.
In the UK it is mainly Pakistani gangs, across Europe it's gangs from Morocco, Algeria, Iran, Syria marauding round in gangs sexually abusing local women, .....do you see a connection yet?

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 17060
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terror police boost MP's security after she is accused of racism by activists for condemning the grooming of girls by Asian sex gangs

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum