School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Didge on Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

A horrified mother heard foul-mouthed school staff insult her autistic son in a voicemail message after they thought she’d hung up. Leighanne Bromley, 29, from Coventry, said her jaw hit the ground when she first heard the message last week. Now the disgusted mother has called for the staff heard abusing her son to be suspended from RNIB Three Spires Academy in Coventry.

The special school, which has more than 50 per cent autistic pupils, posted an apology to Leighanne on its website on Friday.

A spokesman for the school said headteacher Rob Jones had been in direct contact with the mother since last week over the accident.

Leighanne said her son Harley, 10, was off school with acold.

A member of staff left a friendly voicemail last Tuesday enquiring after Harley's health and when he would be returning to school.

However believing she had hung up, the she goes on to say: 'And make sure he's off all f****** week.'

A man in the background adds: 'What about two weeks?'

What follows was an exchange between the woman and male member of staff joking about Harley being kept out of school until the end of term.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5962673/School-staff-inadvertently-record-foul-mouthed-chat-autistic-pupil-mothers-VOICEMAIL.html

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Didge on Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:01 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:


Go to her facebook page

Its very easy to find, which i doubt she is going to lie, when her page is publically open

I did find the post on her facebook page, which just confirmed what I have been saying from the start.
Incidentally, she updated her profile pic a couple of hours ago for one with her posing with her son....which made a change from all her other pics where she looks as if she is touting for business.


It confirms nothing, but clearly your own warped paranoia

Again you prove my point on pictures, where you seem obsessed over how she looks

You are making wild assumptions, based again on your own hateful paranoia

Man alive we worry about misogynistic men, but women can be some of the most hateful people towards other women

And you fit into that category

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Didge on Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:03 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:


Wrong, never claimed the burka should be banned, only to challenge the misogynistic beliefs that teach this to women

As it is controlling women, through a fear they will suffer in an after life

How does that make me too faced, when women are being forced to wear?

Liar.


Really, show me a post where I backed banning?

I have always argued against the Burka, that does not mean I have ever backed banning

I have argued that the belief should be challenged and again many women are forced to wear

Its then not a choice for many and why a ban has been implimented into countries, also alongside security reasons

Its also sexual discrimination

As no man can cover up his face with a helmet or balaclava

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:04 pm

I listened to the voicemail, and couldn't hear what they were saying. It's a good job there were subtitles. Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30825
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by gelico on Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:15 pm



I have worked in schools both paid and voluntary and I can tell you that in the offices it's quite common to comment on the kids and their parents. Good job we never left the phone off the hook by mistake cos the parents ears may well have burnt up and dropped off

yet some of the kids were right little fuckers and their parents even worse.

office staff are human too and will make remarks as we all do

that being said, it was very unprofessional and if I were the person who had said that and it was overheard I would make it my business to speak both to the mother and the child and apologise. I would probably say to them ''we say that about all the kids, sometimes we say it about the teachers too....it's only a joke and never meant to be taken seriously, but i'm sorry if you felt hurt about this. Of course we want you in school, take no notice'' kind of thing.

sometimes a simple apology and explanation can do a lot to soothe ruffled feathers and maybe this mum felt fobbed off and she wasn't getting anywhere

I can understand she was hurt by this. I would be too if it were my kid but I don't think suspension is really the answer

gelico

Posts : 1443
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Didge on Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:18 pm

gelico wrote:

I have worked in schools both paid and voluntary and I can tell you that in the offices it's quite common to comment on the kids and their parents.  Good job we never left the phone off the hook by mistake cos the parents ears may well have burnt up and dropped off

yet some of the kids were right little fuckers and their parents even worse.

office staff are human too and will make remarks as we all do

that being said, it was very unprofessional and if I were the person who had said that and it was overheard I would make it my business to speak both to the mother and the child and apologise.  I would probably say to them  ''we say that about all the kids, sometimes we say it about the teachers too....it's only a joke and never meant to be taken seriously, but i'm sorry if you felt hurt about this.  Of course we want you in school, take no notice'' kind of thing.

sometimes a simple apology and explanation can do a lot to soothe  ruffled feathers and maybe this mum felt fobbed off and she wasn't getting anywhere

I can understand she was hurt by this.  I would be too if it were my kid but I don't think suspension is really the answer


Its what is required in any investigation, where there has been a case of misconduct Gelico.

It does not mean the person will lose their job, but its basically protocol to do so. Normally the employee is advised of the charges against them and that the disciplinary is normally held a few days later. They would be suspended on full pay and be able to bring someone along to the hearing. It makes it fair to all involved so both sides can prepare.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by magica on Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:31 pm

I get the school was wrong, but why go to the papers. Everyone seems to want to do that nowadays.

She could've spoken to the school in private and it would've been sorted.

Also how many people have moaned about someone once we placed the phone, the Secretary never realised she was being recorded.

I wouldn't have liked it but I would've gone to the school not the papers. Syl has a point about her wanting her 5 mins of fame.

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
magica

Posts : 2939
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Didge on Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:32 pm

I would add to your points Gelico

That is all I think the mother wanted here. For it to be taken seriously and dealt with properly. I agree, those who committed this, would have gone a long way to quelling this, if they had approached her and her child and apologised. Sadly, it does not seem that happened and with the school not taking her concerns into account, espcially over him still being in the same class. Its no doubt she felt very agitated and anxious over this.


Based on her latest comments, she seems very relieved its being properly dealt with and so does her son, who it seems has now been moved to another class.

As you say, all could have been avoided, if the school had acted properly in the first place and taken seriously the concerns of the mother

Have a good day

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Didge on Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:36 pm

magica wrote:I get the school was wrong, but why go to the papers.  Everyone seems to want to do that nowadays.

She could've spoken to the school in private and it would've been sorted.

Also how many people have moaned about someone once we placed the phone, the Secretary never realised she was being recorded.

I wouldn't have liked it but I would've gone to the school not the papers. Syl has a point about her wanting her 5 mins of fame.


She did speak to the school in private and they never sorted this

She asked her son to be moved to another class, as he would still be with the school workers involved.

Again, what happened was wrong by the school workers and by the school head here.

I like others dont bend over when people try to fob us off

You have no justification for your assumed claim she wanted 5 minutes

Based on her view to have the school to act, there is zero evidence for that

Its just a very poor assumption. That where anyone is not getting a satisfatory response and then take this one further going to press. People constantly and wrongly assume they are doing this for fame. I am sure some people do, but to assume all do, is wrong.

Syls view that she was touting for buisness, was blatantly hateful to the extreme. Again making such a poor unfounded claim by her looks

Here it is even more evident, the mother was very concerned the school was not taking her concerns into consideration and any mother would be concerned for their child to then continue in the same classroom. With two school workers that said that about her son

Have a nice day

Laters

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:04 pm

Poor lad shouldn't be spoken about like that. However, isn't his mother making it worse by broadcasting what was said? He doesn't need to know what was said, and it might hurt his feelings. It sounds like she's not really thinking straight.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30825
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Original Quill on Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Poor lad shouldn't be spoken about like that. However, isn't his mother making it worse by broadcasting what was said? He doesn't need to know what was said, and it might hurt his feelings. It sounds like she's not really thinking straight.

You make a good point. But, what is the alternative? If you do nothing, nothing gets done. Is that more desirable?

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24152
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Syl on Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:17 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Poor lad shouldn't be spoken about like that. However, isn't his mother making it worse by broadcasting what was said? He doesn't need to know what was said, and it might hurt his feelings. It sounds like she's not really thinking straight.

You make a good point.  But, what is the alternative?  If you do nothing, nothing gets done.  Is that more desirable?

You do do something, if you are not happy with the outcome you make your case to the people who are above the ones you have spoken to....everyone is answerable to someone.


Last edited by Syl on Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 15834
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:18 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Poor lad shouldn't be spoken about like that. However, isn't his mother making it worse by broadcasting what was said? He doesn't need to know what was said, and it might hurt his feelings. It sounds like she's not really thinking straight.

You make a good point.  But, what is the alternative?  If you do nothing, nothing gets done.  Is that more desirable?

Something did get done. The school proposed warnings for the staff involved. Her son should be her priority, and I don't think that splashing the story all over Facebook and the press is in his best interest.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30825
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Didge on Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You make a good point.  But, what is the alternative?  If you do nothing, nothing gets done.  Is that more desirable?

Something did get done. The school proposed warnings for the staff involved. Her son should be her priority, and I don't think that splashing the story all over Facebook and the press is in his best interest.


That maybe good for you, but you are not the mother.

Its important that she feels her son is going to be looked after in their care.

Hence she felt they did not do enough

Now her actions have gurtanted they will do something

So promoting her story was the right thing to do

So if does not matter what you think

What matters here, is what the mother wanted

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:01 pm

What matters is the well-being of the kid.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30825
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Didge on Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:02 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:What matters is the well-being of the kid.


And she has achieved that, through her actions

Before the school did not take seriously her concerns, leaving her son in the same care of the two people that slagged him off. When she asked for him to be moved to another class.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Syl on Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:What matters is the well-being of the kid.

Obviously not to the mother.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 15834
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Didge on Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:11 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:What matters is the well-being of the kid.

Obviously not to the mother.


You see this is what really pisses me off and proves you are hateful

She did everything for this in regards to her son

Just because you do not think she should go public, does not then mean you make countless baseless and quite frankly hateful assumptions against her

Be critical, that is fine, but do so on evidence. Not because you do not like the way she does her hair or make up.

The standard in life is not set by the standards of Syl. They will be different in every single individual case

So you have no bloody idea about this person or how good or bad a mother is, but you have basically called a prostitute. All because she went public, after her son was slagged off by two members of staff.

Its like you think she is in the wrong here and they are innocent

Its so fucked up your reasoning, its ridicuolous and its all down to this perceived view by you. That when anyone goes public, they are doing this for attention

I dont see you making the same claim on countless good news stories I make, which are about bringing attention to a situation. You dont slag off those people involved, on baseless assumptions. Where even the other day Wolf was banned for making baseless slurs onto you

You think you would learn from that

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Syl on Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:34 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

Obviously not to the mother.


You see this is what really pisses me off and proves you are hateful

She did everything for this in regards to her son

Just because you do not think she should go public, does not then mean you make countless baseless and quite frankly hateful assumptions against her

Be critical, that is fine, but do so on evidence. Not because you do not like the way she does her hair or make up.

The standard in life is not set by the standards of Syl. They will be different in every single individual case

So you have no bloody idea about this person or how good or bad a mother is, but you have basically called a prostitute. All because she went public, after her son was slagged off by two members of staff.

Its like you think she is in the wrong here and they are innocent

Its so fucked up your reasoning, its ridicuolous and its all down to this perceived view by you. That when anyone goes public, they are doing this for attention

I dont see you making the same claim on countless good news stories I make, which are about bringing attention to a situation. You dont slag off those people involved, on baseless assumptions. Where even the other day Wolf was banned for making baseless slurs onto you

You think you would learn from that

Calling people all the names under the sun because they don't agree with you is hateful Didge, you think YOU might learn from that.....enough people tell you about it.

I am critical of her because she is IN MY OPINION acting all this out on Facebook to get attention for herself rather than help her son.
If she wanted to help her son she would have kept his name and photos out of the media and dealt with this privately...like any responsible parent would, the kid is 10 years old for Gods sake....he has problems to start with, she has just compounded them.

You posted a quote from her FB earlier....why didn't you give the link?
Possibly because her facebook is full of photos of herself indeed looking like she is touting for business.
She even complains that her profile pics keep getting taken down....what does that tell you?

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 15834
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:43 pm

I can't find her FB.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30825
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Didge on Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:44 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:


You see this is what really pisses me off and proves you are hateful

She did everything for this in regards to her son

Just because you do not think she should go public, does not then mean you make countless baseless and quite frankly hateful assumptions against her

Be critical, that is fine, but do so on evidence. Not because you do not like the way she does her hair or make up.

The standard in life is not set by the standards of Syl. They will be different in every single individual case

So you have no bloody idea about this person or how good or bad a mother is, but you have basically called a prostitute. All because she went public, after her son was slagged off by two members of staff.

Its like you think she is in the wrong here and they are innocent

Its so fucked up your reasoning, its ridicuolous and its all down to this perceived view by you. That when anyone goes public, they are doing this for attention

I dont see you making the same claim on countless good news stories I make, which are about bringing attention to a situation. You dont slag off those people involved, on baseless assumptions. Where even the other day Wolf was banned for making baseless slurs onto you

You think you would learn from that

Calling people all the names under the sun because they don't agree with you is hateful Didge, you think YOU might learn from that.....enough people tell you about it.

I am critical of her because she is IN MY OPINION acting all this out on Facebook to get attention for herself rather than help her son.
If she wanted to help her son she would have kept his name and photos out of the media and dealt with this privately...like any responsible parent would, the kid is 10 years old for Gods sake....he has problems to start with, she has just compounded them.

You posted a quote from her FB earlier....why didn't you give the link?
Possibly because her facebook is full of photos of herself indeed looking like she is touting for business.
She even complains that her profile pics keep getting taken down....what does that tell you?

YOUR HAVE NO EVIDENCE SHE DID THIS FOR ATTENTION

FOR FUCK SAKE

Its your poor perceived views, based on seeing her appearnce

That is inherantly, just like when I am when I avuse people, but I admit when I do wrong and clearly here. You are blind to seeing your are poorly judging her based off not knowing her what so ever.

To claim what you think is what she should do, is not the standard for everyone

Again she tried to get this sorted privately and the school did not take her concerns seriously

I mean this piss poor moral standard you think everyone should adhere to is what is wrong with you

People seeking public attention, when they have been wronged and little is done. Is the next and better step.

IF you disagree, fine, but dont dare come out with claptrap, assuming it must be attenton. You bhave zero justification for such claptrap. Neither do you have any justification to judge her on her looks and then claim she is touting for buinsess

Its pathetic

I mean Eddie has already said she would be unhappy with the school the same.

Imagine this did happen to eddie for arguments sake and then she went to the Public

Would you call her attention seeking also, for wanting the best for her child?

You wrongly and immediately assume that when someone does, they are doing this in their own self interest, when its bloody as clear as day she is doing for her son.

Seriously I am now coming to really dislike you. I cannot stand people that are so bloody superficial towards people based on their looks. I never thought I would say that about anyone here, but I cannot stand people like you continually post piss poor assumtpions, based again on clearly how you do not like someone. Based on you judging them on looks and going to the press

Like I say its utterly pathetic and you should be ashamed of yourself


Last edited by Didge on Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:47 pm

The school did take it seriously, they just didn't want to suspend the staff, which is what she demanded.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30825
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Didge on Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:The school did take it seriously, they just didn't want to suspend the staff, which is what she demanded.

Again no they did not, being as the child would have remained in the same class

You are also wrong, being as the charity that runs the school, is now investigating the school on this and has suspended the two staff



_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:54 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:The school did take it seriously, they just didn't want to suspend the staff, which is what she demanded.

Again no they did not, being as the child would have remained in the same class

You are also wrong, being as the charity that runs the school, is now investigating the school on this and has suspended the two staff



Only one has been suspended I think. The school still took it seriously with their proposal of verbal and written warnings. Perhaps the staff member will just get a written warning anyway.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30825
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Didge on Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Again no they did not, being as the child would have remained in the same class

You are also wrong, being as the charity that runs the school, is now investigating the school on this and has suspended the two staff



Only one has been suspended I think. The school still took it seriously with their proposal of verbal and written warnings. Perhaps the staff member will just get a written warning anyway.

Well they are not following procedure and should not decide anything, before an investigation to the matter. Which then requires both being suspended pending a case of misconduct. So the school should not even be deciding such a fate before any investigation. It should have also looked to eas the mothers anxiety over her son being still kept in the classroom with the same school workers.

I mean nobody on here has autistic children, yet some here seem to think they know and what is best here

No they dont

What you percieve is the school acting, did not help the situation at all, espcially leaving the child in the same class
The mother clearly and rightly did not think the school was taking this seriously. Where clearly the school wrokers broke a sense of trust here with the mother over their conduct

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:59 pm

I still think she was wrong to go public with this, including posting pics of the kid. It's not in his best interest to know that staff at his school was being mean about him IMO. It's also not good to splash negative stories about your kid all over the internet - for anyone.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30825
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Didge on Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:02 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I still think she was wrong to go public with this, including posting pics of the kid. It's not in his best interest to know that staff at his school was being mean about him IMO. It's also not good to splash negative stories about your kid all over the internet - for anyone.

Well it does not matter if you think she is wrong or not

You are not the mother and you are not having to deal with this

I fail to see what is wrong with the media posting pictures of her son either

Well its a negative story about the teachers and she will and has gained much sympathy for her son and rightly so from this.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:04 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I still think she was wrong to go public with this, including posting pics of the kid. It's not in his best interest to know that staff at his school was being mean about him IMO. It's also not good to splash negative stories about your kid all over the internet - for anyone.

Well it does not matter if you think she is wrong or not

You are not the mother and you are not having to deal with this

I fail to see what is wrong with the media posting pictures of her son either

Well its a negative story about the teachers and she will and has gained much sympathy for her son and rightly so from this.

It's up for debate on a forum. Why did you post it if you're not interested in anyone's opinion?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30825
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Didge on Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Well it does not matter if you think she is wrong or not

You are not the mother and you are not having to deal with this

I fail to see what is wrong with the media posting pictures of her son either

Well its a negative story about the teachers and she will and has gained much sympathy for her son and rightly so from this.

It's up for debate on a forum. Why did you post it if you're not interested in anyone's opinion?

Did I say it was not up to debate?

No, I am rightly saying it really does not matter to the mother, what you think. Unless you want to contact her on facebook of course.

The reality is, she now states her son has been moved to another class and is much happier

Clearly an indication, her actions have paid off.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:12 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It's up for debate on a forum. Why did you post it if you're not interested in anyone's opinion?

Did I say it was not up to debate?

No, I am rightly saying it really does not matter  to the mother, what you think. Unless you want to contact her on facebook of course.

The reality is, she now states her son has been moved to another class and is much happier

Clearly an indication, her actions have paid off.

You said it doesn't matter if I think she's wrong or not. Therefore, you are saying that my opinion is not important.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30825
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Didge on Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Did I say it was not up to debate?

No, I am rightly saying it really does not matter  to the mother, what you think. Unless you want to contact her on facebook of course.

The reality is, she now states her son has been moved to another class and is much happier

Clearly an indication, her actions have paid off.

You said it doesn't matter if I think she's wrong or not. Therefore, you are saying that my opinion is not important.

Is that what you think?

Again another example of paranoia

Does your opininion need to be important for others?






_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Syl on Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:17 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

Calling people all the names under the sun because they don't agree with you is hateful Didge, you think YOU might learn from that.....enough people tell you about it.

I am critical of her because she is IN MY OPINION acting all this out on Facebook to get attention for herself rather than help her son.
If she wanted to help her son she would have kept his name and photos out of the media and dealt with this privately...like any responsible parent would, the kid is 10 years old for Gods sake....he has problems to start with, she has just compounded them.

You posted a quote from her FB earlier....why didn't you give the link?
Possibly because her facebook is full of photos of herself indeed looking like she is touting for business.
She even complains that her profile pics keep getting taken down....what does that tell you?

YOUR HAVE NO EVIDENCE SHE DID THIS FOR ATTENTION

FOR FUCK SAKE

Its your poor perceived views, based on seeing her appearnce

That is inherantly, just like when I am when I avuse people, but I admit when I do wrong and clearly here. You are blind to seeing your are poorly judging her based off not knowing her what so ever.

To claim what you think is what she should do, is not the standard for everyone

Again she tried to get this sorted privately and the school did not take her concerns seriously

I mean this piss poor moral standard you think everyone should adhere to is what is wrong with you

People seeking public attention, when they have been wronged and little is done. Is the next and better step.

IF you disagree, fine, but dont dare come out with claptrap, assuming it must be attenton. You bhave zero justification for such claptrap. Neither do you have any justification to judge her on her looks and then claim she is touting for buinsess

Its pathetic

I mean Eddie has already said she would be unhappy with the school the same.

Imagine this did happen to eddie for arguments sake and then she went to the Public

Would you call her attention seeking also, for wanting the best for her child?

You wrongly and immediately assume that when someone does, they are doing this in their own self interest, when its bloody as clear as day she is doing for her son.

Seriously I am now coming to really dislike you. I cannot stand people that are so bloody superficial towards people based on their looks. I never thought I would say that about anyone here, but I cannot stand people like you continually post piss poor assumtpions, based again on clearly how you do not like someone. Based on you judging them on looks and going to the press

Like I say its utterly pathetic and you should be ashamed of yourself

Oh shut up you stupid little man. Rolling Eyes

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 15834
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Didge on Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:19 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

YOUR HAVE NO EVIDENCE SHE DID THIS FOR ATTENTION

FOR FUCK SAKE

Its your poor perceived views, based on seeing her appearnce

That is inherantly, just like when I am when I avuse people, but I admit when I do wrong and clearly here. You are blind to seeing your are poorly judging her based off not knowing her what so ever.

To claim what you think is what she should do, is not the standard for everyone

Again she tried to get this sorted privately and the school did not take her concerns seriously

I mean this piss poor moral standard you think everyone should adhere to is what is wrong with you

People seeking public attention, when they have been wronged and little is done. Is the next and better step.

IF you disagree, fine, but dont dare come out with claptrap, assuming it must be attenton. You bhave zero justification for such claptrap. Neither do you have any justification to judge her on her looks and then claim she is touting for buinsess

Its pathetic

I mean Eddie has already said she would be unhappy with the school the same.

Imagine this did happen to eddie for arguments sake and then she went to the Public

Would you call her attention seeking also, for wanting the best for her child?

You wrongly and immediately assume that when someone does, they are doing this in their own self interest, when its bloody as clear as day she is doing for her son.

Seriously I am now coming to really dislike you. I cannot stand people that are so bloody superficial towards people based on their looks. I never thought I would say that about anyone here, but I cannot stand people like you continually post piss poor assumtpions, based again on clearly how you do not like someone. Based on you judging them on looks and going to the press

Like I say its utterly pathetic and you should be ashamed of yourself

Oh shut up you stupid little man. Rolling Eyes

Wow, more examples of now, man hate to add to the list

And no, I wont shut up,. When clearly you form poor views not based on reason, but on looks

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Syl on Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:22 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

Oh shut up you stupid little man. Rolling Eyes

Wow, more examples of now, man hate to add to the list

And no, I wont shut up, when clearly you form poor views not based on reason, but on looks

The only hater in this thread is you....you simply cant control yourself.
You dont debate you dictate, how long do you have to be on a forum before you realise that your veiw is no more valid than anyone elses?

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 15834
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:24 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You said it doesn't matter if I think she's wrong or not. Therefore, you are saying that my opinion is not important.

Is that what you think?

Again another example of paranoia

Does your opininion need to be important for others?






It's not what I think, it's what you said. Now if there's nothing else, I think there's nothing more to say about this. I think she was wrong to go public, and I'm not going to change my mind.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30825
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Didge on Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:27 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

Wow, more examples of now, man hate to add to the list

And no, I wont shut up, when clearly you form poor views not based on reason, but on looks

The only hater in this thread is you....you simply cant control yourself.
You dont debate you dictate, how long do you have to be on a forum before you realise that your veiw is no more valid than anyone elses?

Sorry, but what hate did I express here?

You say I cannot debate and I dictate?

What are you doing now exactly?

Never claimed my view is more valid than someone else, again a poor misconception

Again my issue is with your poor assumptions, which have no foundation. They are formed from a poor sterotype you seem to have formed of people who go to the press or and how they look. That is a not a reasoned view point.

To then claim she is basically a prostitute, agains based on no evidence but again how she looks to you. Is an appalling thing to accuse her of. You have zero justification and its clear her looks are what decided your views throughout this debate.

You have zero understanding of raising an Autistic child and neither do I.but I at least know others that do and its extremely hard at times, based on the level of autism they have. So try and actually use some empathic intelligence and place yourself inside her shoes.

Eddie did

Gelico did

You failed miserably in doing so

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Syl on Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:36 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

The only hater in this thread is you....you simply cant control yourself.
You dont debate you dictate, how long do you have to be on a forum before you realise that your veiw is no more valid than anyone elses?

Sorry, but what hate did I express here?

You say I cannot debate and I dictate?

What are you doing now exactly?

Never claimed my view is more valid than someone else, again a poor misconception

Again my issue is with your poor assumptions, which have no foundation. They are formed from a poor sterotype you seem to have formed of people who go to the press or and how they look. That is a not a reasoned view point.

To then claim she is basically a prostitute, agains based on no evidence but again how she looks to you. Is an appalling thing to accuse her of. You have zero justification and its clear her looks are what decided your views throughout this debate.

You have zero understanding of raising an Autistic child and neither do I.but I at least know others that do and its extremely hard at times, based on the level of autism they have. So try and actually use some empathic intelligence and place yourself inside her shoes.

Eddie did

Gelico did

You failed miserably in doing so

You spew insults out left right and centre when people don't agree with you,,,that makes you hateful not others.

You are always trying to dictate and brow beat people in debate.

I didn't claim she was a prostitute...I said her facebook profile is full of photos which make her LOOK as if she is touting for business, and as she complains some of her photos have been removed obviously I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Stop looking for backup bringing other people up.

The rest of my comments about how she should imo have handled this stand.

Over and out.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 15834
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Didge on Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:43 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

Sorry, but what hate did I express here?

You say I cannot debate and I dictate?

What are you doing now exactly?

Never claimed my view is more valid than someone else, again a poor misconception

Again my issue is with your poor assumptions, which have no foundation. They are formed from a poor sterotype you seem to have formed of people who go to the press or and how they look. That is a not a reasoned view point.

To then claim she is basically a prostitute, agains based on no evidence but again how she looks to you. Is an appalling thing to accuse her of. You have zero justification and its clear her looks are what decided your views throughout this debate.

You have zero understanding of raising an Autistic child and neither do I.but I at least know others that do and its extremely hard at times, based on the level of autism they have. So try and actually use some empathic intelligence and place yourself inside her shoes.

Eddie did

Gelico did

You failed miserably in doing so

You spew insults out left right and centre when people don't agree with you,,,that makes you hateful not others.

You are always trying to dictate and brow beat people in debate.

I didn't claim she was a prostitute...I said her facebook profile is full of photos which make her LOOK as if she is touting for business, and as she complains some of her photos have been removed obviously I'm not the only one.

Stop looking for backup bringing other people up.

The rest of my comments about how she should imo have handled this stand.

Over and out.

What insults on here?

None

So you think I am a super powerful human being that can tell people what to do?

Wow, thanks, but I cannot and do not think I can, again another example of your poor assumtpions

So pictures to you of someone made up with make up and hair done, is to you touting for business, which is the same as saying they are a prostitute

I mean do you not see how a ridiculous claim that is?

Its based on your perceived view that such looks are wrong to you and prsotitute like

Its not backup, when they have already expressed their views and did so with reason, and used emphatic intelligence

In your case, you judged the mother, not with reasons, but with a very poor sterotype based on her looks

That is as poor when people do the same with religious Muslims and Jews, Black, Asian people ect. They are judging them superficially on apperance

If you cannot grasp how your opinion is not based on reason, but an assumption, which has no foundation. Then I cannot help you understand why its wrong. Its why you often judge people this way and clearly you always will

I recognise that you are about as stubborn as mule, not seeing how poor it is to judge people that way

You are judging people superficially, when you have no idea what they are like.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Vintage on Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:54 pm

People can express whatever opinion they like, they don't have to prove points or justify anything.
Anyone can disagree with what they say but it would be nice if name calling, arrogant comments about others intelligence or perceptions could be kept to a minimum.
Everyone judges and makes assumptions about each other all the time, you aren't human if you don't, the problem is when you are unable to adjust your judgement and assumptions when given further information or the chance to get to know someone. Most of us aren't perfect human beings who are always right so I expect that's where we mere mortals are going wrong.

Vintage

Posts : 927
Join date : 2013-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Didge on Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:58 pm

Vintage wrote:People can express whatever opinion they like, they don't have to prove points or justify anything.
Anyone can disagree with what they say but it would be nice if name calling, arrogant comments about others intelligence or perceptions could be kept to a minimum.
Everyone judges and makes assumptions about each other all the time, you aren't human if you don't, the problem is when you are unable to adjust your judgement and assumptions when given further information or the chance to get to know someone. Most of us aren't perfect human beings who are always right so I expect that's where we mere mortals are going wrong.

People can express views, but if without evidence of foundation, will rightly be taken to task. For as seen unfounded views.

On a debate, its very important they back them up with reason, or as seen, they become invalid.

That is how debates happen in the real world

Opinions are only valid when back by reason, rational based and with evidence

Making assumptions on looks, is a poor invalid opinion

Its simple hateful towards that individual

So people have a right to an opinion, it does not mean that opinion is valid, when based on poor sterotype grounds


Last edited by Didge on Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by HoratioTarr on Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:58 pm

Syl wrote:The message is obviously make sure you hang up before making derogatory remarks about some kid who probably drives the teachers mad with his disruptive behaviour.


I once rang a well known Pet Sitting/Kennels/Dog walking business and they inadvertently left a voicemail on my mobile. I could hear them slagging off some woman and saying that they were going to get a tractor to drag all the dogs behind instead of walking them.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8034
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Vintage on Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:26 pm

Didge wrote:
Vintage wrote:People can express whatever opinion they like, they don't have to prove points or justify anything.
Anyone can disagree with what they say but it would be nice if name calling, arrogant comments about others intelligence or perceptions could be kept to a minimum.
Everyone judges and makes assumptions about each other all the time, you aren't human if you don't, the problem is when you are unable to adjust your judgement and assumptions when given further information or the chance to get to know someone. Most of us aren't perfect human beings who are always right so I expect that's where we mere mortals are going wrong.

People can express views, but if without evidence of foundation, will rightly be taken to task. For as seen unfounded views.

On a debate, its very important they back them up with reason, or as seen, they become invalid.

That is how debates happen in the real world

Opinions are only valid when back by reason, rational based and with evidence

Making assumptions on looks, is a poor invalid opinion

Its simple hateful towards that individual




So people have a right to an opinion, it does not mean that opinion is valid, when based on poor sterotype grounds

- No that's quite right - but its not for you to hound and harrass them for proof or valid points, they have an opinion, you think its wrong, you are entitled to say so and leave it there, accept their opinion is not agreeing with yours and let it go. You harrass and harry people who don't agree with you and who exactly says you are always right.
You have to understand people don't all come here for a heated debate, making points and parrying others like some verbal fencing match, many just want to chat and air their views and the dictatorial comebacks are very off putting, I was considering whether to not bother anymore because of that and the fact that you ripped into me on at least three occassions lately which were totally uncalled for and a few others have been targetted as well but I didn't see why I should be chased away, even though I'm not a great contributor, its not the Oxford debating society everyone's entitled to their opinion, if you want heated 'debate' do so with others that are up for it. Try not to be so rude and contemptuous all the time, you may be passionate in your beliefs but cool down a bit.


Vintage

Posts : 927
Join date : 2013-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Didge on Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:37 pm

Vintage wrote:
Didge wrote:

People can express views, but if without evidence of foundation, will rightly be taken to task. For as seen unfounded views.

On a debate, its very important they back them up with reason, or as seen, they become invalid.

That is how debates happen in the real world

Opinions are only valid when back by reason, rational based and with evidence

Making assumptions on looks, is a poor invalid opinion

Its simple hateful towards that individual




So people have a right to an opinion, it does not mean that opinion is valid, when based on poor sterotype grounds

- No that's quite right - but its not for you to hound and harrass them for proof or valid points, they have an opinion, you think its wrong, you are entitled to say so and leave it there, accept their opinion is not agreeing with yours and let it go. You harrass and harry people who don't agree with you and who exactly says you are always right.  
You have to understand people don't all come here for a heated debate, making points and parrying others like some verbal fencing match, many just want to chat and air their views and the dictatorial comebacks are very off putting, I was considering whether to not bother anymore because of that and the fact that you ripped into me on at least three occassions lately which were totally uncalled for and a few others have been targetted as well but I didn't see why I should be chased away, even though I'm not a great contributor, its not the Oxford debating society everyone's entitled to their opinion, if you want heated 'debate' do so with others that are up for it. Try not to be so rude and contemptuous all the time, you may be passionate in your beliefs but cool down a bit.


I can do as i please, if people do not offer up evidence for their claims.

Its not a case of whether I am right or wrong, but for people to back up their assumptions. To claim I think I am always right, is a lie, when more than anyone else I have admitted to being wrong. Even more I have changed views, based on listening to others from here. So again that is a poor asumption from you

Going off peoples looks, is not evidence, its a poor perceived view.

For example the mother could be many things but is being judge on her looks alone. The views where people disagree on whether its right or wrong to go to the public are valid. The moment someone here got personal about her on her looks. It ceases to be a valid point and is quite vindictive. Claims on attention also have no evidnece. They are based again on a view held that people going to the press are attention seekers.

It seems those thinking this clearly have no clue on history, because throughout history. People have gone public with percieved or real problems. How on earth do you think women ended up getting the vote? Through gaining attention to the problem. It was not about personal attention for them, but women's rights

I mean the funniest thing about your reply is you claiming to say I tell and harras people what to do and in the same breath you are trying to tell me what to do.

Hypocrisy much?

So you think debates should be a certain way. I think we are all grown up and can take heated debates. If people cannot, then they should question why they are here. We are going to disagree on that, but again, you are trying to tell me what you think debates should be here, just as I have done

The point is, not all opinions are valid

Take when people have been basemented, like with the recent slurs to Syl, Horatio and magic by Wolf.

Are you going to tell me his views were valid in regards to them?

I dont think so

Look if people want to be snowflakes, then the forum is not for them and I am not going to stop ripping into people. Where again i did here with syl, when I was not even abusive. I simple took her to task for what I saw, was her being very hateful. She judged this person and made poor accusations. Not based on any facts, but on appearance. We would never stand for that, if the other person was Black, Asian etc and they were judged on the colour of their skin. So why should someone or anyone stand for such hate expressed towards another person. This being a Mother of an autistic child for her apperance?

If people want to jump into the frying pan with such views, then dont expect they wont get burnt

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Vintage on Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:11 pm

Well they you go you can't distinguish between harrassing someone and a request.
No I don't believe everyone here is up for heated debate, some are of course.
What exactly do you think you are accomplishing by harranguing people over opinions, do you seriously think you are going to change the world?
You are right you can do what you like and usually do by the seem of things.
You always think your opinion is the only one that counts, only an arrogant fool or a spoilt brat would think that.
Once, you could have a half decent discussion with you, now you rant and rave and twist and turn
and are obviously desperate to have the last word, so go ahead you may find yourself talking to yourself eventually.

Vintage

Posts : 927
Join date : 2013-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Didge on Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:21 pm

Vintage wrote:Well they you go you can't distinguish between harrassing someone and a request.
No I don't believe everyone here is up for heated debate, some are of course.
What exactly do you think you are accomplishing by harranguing people over opinions, do you seriously think you are going to change the world?
You are right you can do what you like and usually do by the seem of things.
You always think your opinion is the only one that counts, only an arrogant fool or a spoilt brat would think that.
Once, you could have a half decent discussion with you, now you rant and rave and twist and turn
and are obviously desperate to have the last word, so go ahead you may find yourself talking to yourself eventually.


Again, you are again making poor and wrong assumptions

For example, some posters have definately changed my views

How can I then only think my views are the only ones that count?

You see, its again a poor perception you hold and it shows that you truely dont know me at all and even after these years on this forum.

The view to claim I am harrassing someone is about the most absurd claim you have made.

It takes two people to engage in debate and even if I am castigating them for their views and they continually reply.

That can never be harrassment and shows you have no comprehension of the word. They are engaging in debate, a heated debate at times

I mean for you to think I am intimidating people here with words, is laughable. It goes back to the situation of being a snowflake, as you are on forum and have to accept you are responsible for views you make good and bad. I do, so maybe you need to start to. 

What you ignore is the blatant elephant in the room. The poor and quite hateful views Syl made here. Which were based on no reason, but because she did not like the makeup and hair of someone. I mean do you seriously think that is valid to claim? You think I am wrong to castigate her for this, when you are now also castigating me and have done so for the past few posts?

So again this is another perfect example of you showing double standards. You have just gone on at me with 3 posts. Tried to tell me what to do, castigated me, made poor assumptions and used names. Unlike you, I am not whinging that you are at me, as you are entittled to do so. So you just made a mockery of everything you just said

One last point Vintage

I have always been able to generate the most debates on all the forums I have been on. Maybe you should ponder as to why

Goodnight

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by gelico on Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:30 pm



well, this seems to have turned into a complete shit fest

for the record, I did say it was unprofessional, I did say that if it had been me I would have apologised and tried to straighten things out. I also said I could understand the mum being upset and angry about it.

That aside, I totally agree with Raggs that she should not have made it public so the whole damn world knows. If I had done that to my son he would have been hugely embarrassed and would probably have hated me for it. They are very self conscious at that age and would surely not want that.

I also agree with syl that so many people go running to the papers over ridiculous things. You hear it all the time. 'News articles' which are nothing more than someone being offended or inconvenienced or some such rubbish.

It could well be that the mother thought she would enjoy a bit of ''fame'' with being in the paper. It's not proveable as such but hardly an impossibility

gelico

Posts : 1443
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Vintage on Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:33 pm

Yes, you do and always have, I did say you used to have good discussions although you must spend an inordinate amount of time trawling for subjects, anyway that's your business. The problem is you loose control if anyone dares to disagree with you, you even turn a light hearted thread into a s**t fest of serious self indulgent rancour. The only one with present and dangerous hatred in their soul is you. Goodnight.

Sorry for that to the rest of you, had to get that off my chest.

Agree with what Gelico said.

Vintage

Posts : 927
Join date : 2013-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Didge on Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:35 pm

gelico wrote:

well, this seems to have turned into a complete shit fest

for the record, I did say it was unprofessional, I did say that if it had been me I would have apologised and tried to straighten things out.  I also said I could understand the mum being upset and angry about it.

That aside, I totally agree with Raggs that she should not have made it public so the whole damn world knows.  If I had done that to my son he would have been hugely embarrassed and would probably have hated me for it.  They are very self conscious at that age and would surely not want that.

I also agree with syl that so many people go running to the papers over ridiculous things.  You hear it all the time.  'News articles' which are nothing more than someone being offended or inconvenienced or some such rubbish.

It could well be that the mother thought she would enjoy a bit of ''fame'' with being in the paper.  It's not proveable as such but hardly an impossibility


So yet again its okay for people to make unfounded views

I mean she had a valid case did she not the mother

Its clear and you agreed you would not be happy

So how then is she or would be doing this for attention

That makes little sense when you yourself were not happy with the outcome

Again people through history have gone public for perceived and real problems.

To claim where its actually more at our finger tips, they are all attention seekers, is again how poor sterotypes form. Some may well be attention seekers, but the perceived view from the same usual suspects, is that in every case they are attention seeking. That is no reasoned, its just a perceived sterotype

The mother and son were wronged by two school employees which is constantly being overlooked. That is the fact here and to go off a mothers looks and a claim on attention. is baseless and actually trying to make the mother look the person doing the wrong, when it was the people at the school

So again with Syl, clearly because some one here must agree, gets away with being vindictive to this mother based on no reason and a sterotype on looks

And people are bemoaning about a sensible debate

Like I say superficial arguments and even worse looking to blame the mother, when she and her child were wronged here.

It shows they have a negative outlook towards people and I have a positive one. Those negative look always to see bad in people and I at least to try and see good

That is a really poor philosophy for people to have.

Fine argue over its right or wrong to go public, but apply that same reason for every injustice in history

What is also wrong here, is nobody has actually givena sensible and valid view as to why they think its wrong to go public

She actually got what she set out to achieve

her son being happy in school again.

Does that sound like he is embarressed?

Not every child acts the same and why we can never based anything on our own perceived view on what we would do, to then judge that person. 

So what others think they would have done is not reason to say its wrong to go public for this person


Last edited by Didge on Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:42 pm

Syl wrote:If anyone here has honestly never  made a private, flippant off the cuff remark about someone, be it a child or an adult, they may have room to judge.

Last time I looked this forum wasnt filled with saints....hypocrites maybe. Rolling Eyes


Green from me!


And the OP story sounds a bit bollocks too...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 20662
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:42 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:fuck me, anyone that think teachers don't make jokes like that all the time about 'normal' students too is dreaming.

@lord foul
why would anyone with any ability stick to a job with as little pay and as much abuse as a teacher?
Dumbasses like Didge would still tell a professional they're wrong and post mountains of online abuse and call for them to lose their jobs.
They don't get paid half enough to put up with the shit posted in this thread
Firstly that comment wasnt a "joke" .  It was just nasty.
Second too many various examples of nasty and unpleasant people hide behind That Excuse of "Im only jokeing" 
Thirdly it IS unprofessional
Fourthly they are clearly too stupid to teach, I mean, how hard is it toa ensure you have actually terminated a call ffs
Finally, if these teachers,whom you thinkare are so put upon were any  good they would be working in industry where money is better one presumes.


Evening LF...


Didge posted that he wanted to shoot/kill and behead me, the other day... and then he tried the excuse of 'only joking'...!


What do you think about that...?



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 20662
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Didge on Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:43 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Syl wrote:If anyone here has honestly never  made a private, flippant off the cuff remark about someone, be it a child or an adult, they may have room to judge.

Last time I looked this forum wasnt filled with saints....hypocrites maybe. Rolling Eyes


Green from me!


And the OP story sounds a bit bollocks too...




The school admitted to this and apologised

Not sure how you can claim that is bollocks

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: School staff inadvertently record foul-mouthed chat about autistic pupil on his mother's VOICEMAIL... after believing they had hung up

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum