So we got married today ...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So we got married today ... - Page 2 Empty So we got married today ...

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Me and edds, and it really was beautiful and lovely and nice but one thing did go wrong, because it's us and of course it did, but we forgot (okay, I forgot) to bring the marriage certificate, so we ended up waiting nearly an hour from when we planned to have our ceremony.

But other than that, I can't wait to start the rest of my life with this beautiful firecracker of a woman. Thank you, NewsFix, for introducing me to the woman I will call my wife until the day I die.

And probably even after that, because she's bringin' me back fam.

Makes no difference where you are
or where you're meant to be"

- The Beatles
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

So we got married today ... - Page 2 Empty Re: So we got married today ...

Post by eddie on Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:44 pm

Thank you Vod and SM x

eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:31 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Ben Cottonpickin' Reilly wrote:Me and edds, and it really was beautiful and lovely and nice but one thing did go wrong, because it's us and of course it did, but we forgot (okay, I forgot) to bring the marriage certificate, so we ended up waiting nearly an hour from when we planned to have our ceremony.

But other than that, I can't wait to start the rest of my life with this beautiful firecracker of a woman. Thank you, NewsFix, for introducing me to the woman I will call my wife until the day I die.

And probably even after that, because she's bringin' me back fam.

Many many congrats!

Hope you and Edds have a wonderful marriage. I love you

cute profile pic sm you look so sweet. I'll have to post mine i too was sweet lol x

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:33 pm

Definitely VOD x

"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum