Global warming set to double from previous calculations.

Go down

Global warming set to double from previous calculations.

Post by Angry Andy on Fri 6 Jul 2018 - 19:37

https://dailym.ai/2KTDuoS

Cue the climate change denier Tommy to say nothing is happening around the globe to justify this story.

Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global warming set to double from previous calculations.

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Sun 8 Jul 2018 - 11:27

Angry Andy wrote:https://dailym.ai/2KTDuoS

Cue the climate change denier Tommy to say nothing is happening around the globe to justify this story.

In other words, as the last paragraph of the article indicates, the earth is simply going through the cyclical phenomenon of climatic change...and nothing that world governments do, with or without Trump, will have a meaningful impact on that.

The big question this time is just how much mankind (OK then, personkind) is responsible and whether the widely accepted official answer - "it's all our fault" - is entirely tenable.

Tommy will no doubt answer for himself. As for myself, I remain both sceptical and cynical enough to think that had there been governments and politicians around last time, flatulent dinosaurs would have been promoted as a prime target for exciting new opportunities for heavy taxation.
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 8 Jul 2018 - 11:57

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:https://dailym.ai/2KTDuoS

In other words, as the last paragraph of the article indicates, the earth is simply going through the cyclical phenomenon of climatic change...and nothing that world governments do, with or without Trump, will have a meaningful impact on that.

The big question this time is just how much mankind (OK then, personkind) is responsible and whether the widely accepted official answer - "it's all our fault" - is entirely tenable.

Tommy will no doubt answer for himself. As for myself, I remain both sceptical and cynical enough to think that had there been governments and politicians around last time, flatulent dinosaurs would have been promoted as a prime target for exciting new opportunities for heavy taxation.

Is that what the article says Fred?

Seriously?

You are being very disingenuous, when the article lays climate change, not what influence humanity has created on this

Lets get one point clear

We already know climate change happens

That is a fact

So stop trying to sound clever on something you know very little about

On this point Andy is correct

I expect you most of the time, but here you allow your respesct and ego to get the better of you

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Mon 9 Jul 2018 - 12:57

I think we should blame Volcano's and farting Cows, and leave my Range Rover out of it ! Laughing
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon 9 Jul 2018 - 16:35

Meh...she can't be pregnant. It's just part of the cycle.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Mon 9 Jul 2018 - 18:04

Original Quill wrote:Meh...she can't be pregnant.     It's just part of the cycle.

At the risk of being accused of "sexism" or some other "offensive" and "unacceptable" comment, are you suggesting that old mother earth is simply going through some, er, periodic aberration?
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Mon 9 Jul 2018 - 18:07

nicko wrote:I think we should blame Volcano's and farting Cows, and leave my Range Rover out of it ! Laughing

Range Rover? Bloody hell, mate...you should see the noxious emissions that my half century old Land Rover produces when her two and a quarter litre Solihull brute of an engine explodes into action!
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon 9 Jul 2018 - 18:50

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Meh...she can't be pregnant.     It's just part of the cycle.

At the risk of being accused of "sexism" or some other "offensive" and "unacceptable" comment, are you suggesting that old mother earth is simply going through some, er, periodic aberration?

My goodness...sexism??  Shocked   Offensive?  God forbid we ever mention body functions again.

Next we'll be talking about bovines of the female gender, letting loose certain gasses in our midst.

Females never fart...my mama told me.  Rolling Eyes

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Mon 9 Jul 2018 - 18:58

Original Quill wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

My goodness...sexism??  Shocked   Offensive?  God forbid we ever mention body functions again.

Next we'll be talking about bovines of the female gender, letting loose certain gasses in our midst.

Quill, my old friend, please don't traduce bovines: The only reason my old heart is still beating is because the new aorta bit of it was donated (possibly unwillingly) by something like an Aberdeen Angus or even French Charollais cow!
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon 9 Jul 2018 - 19:32

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Quill, my old friend, please don't traduce bovines: The only reason my old heart is still beating is because the new aorta bit of it was donated (possibly unwillingly) by something like an Aberdeen Angus or even French Charollais cow!

lol!   Being a Scotsman, I'm a bit more fond of sheep, meself.  But remember, I was cautioning against the thought of female bovines breaking wind...not the bovine itself.

I am a champion of women everywhere, in saying that they would never create vomeronasal discomfort in, say, a crowded elevator.  I often speak publicly on the subject.

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Mon 9 Jul 2018 - 19:46

Original Quill wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

lol!   Being a Scotsman, I'm a bit more fond of sheep, meself.  But remember, I was cautioning against the thought of female bovines breaking wind...not the bovine itself.

I am a champion of women everywhere, in saying that they would never create vomeronasal discomfort in, say, a crowded elevator.  I often speak publicly on the subject.

And being a Yorkshireman, I would be very, very reluctant to profess a fondness for sheep....particularly in the northern parts of God's Own County where to do so would be to admit a certain, er, affinity with the alleged proclivities of a Welshman!
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon 9 Jul 2018 - 23:22

Original Quill wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Oh we do fart...but it’s all glitter and sprinkles.

~ Travis
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Tue 10 Jul 2018 - 0:08

Yep, that's what ma mama said...

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Tue 10 Jul 2018 - 1:33

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down