Global warming set to double from previous calculations.

Go down

Global warming set to double from previous calculations.

Post by Angry Andy on Fri 6 Jul 2018 - 19:37

https://dailym.ai/2KTDuoS

Cue the climate change denier Tommy to say nothing is happening around the globe to justify this story.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 4806
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 61
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global warming set to double from previous calculations.

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Sun 8 Jul 2018 - 11:27

Angry Andy wrote:https://dailym.ai/2KTDuoS

Cue the climate change denier Tommy to say nothing is happening around the globe to justify this story.


In other words, as the last paragraph of the article indicates, the earth is simply going through the cyclical phenomenon of climatic change...and nothing that world governments do, with or without Trump, will have a meaningful impact on that.

The big question this time is just how much mankind (OK then, personkind) is responsible and whether the widely accepted official answer - "it's all our fault" - is entirely tenable.

Tommy will no doubt answer for himself. As for myself, I remain both sceptical and cynical enough to think that had there been governments and politicians around last time, flatulent dinosaurs would have been promoted as a prime target for exciting new opportunities for heavy taxation.
avatar
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 2112
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global warming set to double from previous calculations.

Post by Guest on Sun 8 Jul 2018 - 11:57

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:https://dailym.ai/2KTDuoS

Cue the climate change denier Tommy to say nothing is happening around the globe to justify this story.


In other words, as the last paragraph of the article indicates, the earth is simply going through the cyclical phenomenon of climatic change...and nothing that world governments do, with or without Trump, will have a meaningful impact on that.

The big question this time is just how much mankind (OK then, personkind) is responsible and whether the widely accepted official answer - "it's all our fault" - is entirely tenable.

Tommy will no doubt answer for himself. As for myself, I remain both sceptical and cynical enough to think that had there been governments and politicians around last time, flatulent dinosaurs would have been promoted as a prime target for exciting new opportunities for heavy taxation.

Is that what the article says Fred?

Seriously?

You are being very disingenuous, when the article lays climate change, not what influence humanity has created on this

Lets get one point clear

We already know climate change happens

That is a fact

So stop trying to sound clever on something you know very little about

On this point Andy is correct

I expect you most of the time, but here you allow your respesct and ego to get the better of you


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Global warming set to double from previous calculations.

Post by nicko on Mon 9 Jul 2018 - 12:57

I think we should blame Volcano's and farting Cows, and leave my Range Rover out of it ! Laughing
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10273
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global warming set to double from previous calculations.

Post by Original Quill on Mon 9 Jul 2018 - 16:35

Meh...she can't be pregnant. It's just part of the cycle.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25556
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global warming set to double from previous calculations.

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Mon 9 Jul 2018 - 18:04

Original Quill wrote:Meh...she can't be pregnant.     It's just part of the cycle.

At the risk of being accused of "sexism" or some other "offensive" and "unacceptable" comment, are you suggesting that old mother earth is simply going through some, er, periodic aberration?
avatar
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 2112
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global warming set to double from previous calculations.

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Mon 9 Jul 2018 - 18:07

nicko wrote:I think we should blame Volcano's and farting Cows, and leave my Range Rover out of it ! Laughing

Range Rover? Bloody hell, mate...you should see the noxious emissions that my half century old Land Rover produces when her two and a quarter litre Solihull brute of an engine explodes into action!
avatar
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 2112
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global warming set to double from previous calculations.

Post by Original Quill on Mon 9 Jul 2018 - 18:50

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Meh...she can't be pregnant.     It's just part of the cycle.

At the risk of being accused of "sexism" or some other "offensive" and "unacceptable" comment, are you suggesting that old mother earth is simply going through some, er, periodic aberration?

My goodness...sexism??  Shocked   Offensive?  God forbid we ever mention body functions again.

Next we'll be talking about bovines of the female gender, letting loose certain gasses in our midst.

Females never fart...my mama told me.  Rolling Eyes

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25556
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global warming set to double from previous calculations.

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Mon 9 Jul 2018 - 18:58

Original Quill wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

At the risk of being accused of "sexism" or some other "offensive" and "unacceptable" comment, are you suggesting that old mother earth is simply going through some, er, periodic aberration?

My goodness...sexism??  Shocked   Offensive?  God forbid we ever mention body functions again.

Next we'll be talking about bovines of the female gender, letting loose certain gasses in our midst.

Females never fart...my mama told me.  Rolling Eyes

Quill, my old friend, please don't traduce bovines: The only reason my old heart is still beating is because the new aorta bit of it was donated (possibly unwillingly) by something like an Aberdeen Angus or even French Charollais cow!
avatar
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 2112
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global warming set to double from previous calculations.

Post by Original Quill on Mon 9 Jul 2018 - 19:32

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

My goodness...sexism??  Shocked   Offensive?  God forbid we ever mention body functions again.

Next we'll be talking about bovines of the female gender, letting loose certain gasses in our midst.

Females never fart...my mama told me.  Rolling Eyes

Quill, my old friend, please don't traduce bovines: The only reason my old heart is still beating is because the new aorta bit of it was donated (possibly unwillingly) by something like an Aberdeen Angus or even French Charollais cow!

lol!   Being a Scotsman, I'm a bit more fond of sheep, meself.  But remember, I was cautioning against the thought of female bovines breaking wind...not the bovine itself.

I am a champion of women everywhere, in saying that they would never create vomeronasal discomfort in, say, a crowded elevator.  I often speak publicly on the subject.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25556
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global warming set to double from previous calculations.

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Mon 9 Jul 2018 - 19:46

Original Quill wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Quill, my old friend, please don't traduce bovines: The only reason my old heart is still beating is because the new aorta bit of it was donated (possibly unwillingly) by something like an Aberdeen Angus or even French Charollais cow!

lol!   Being a Scotsman, I'm a bit more fond of sheep, meself.  But remember, I was cautioning against the thought of female bovines breaking wind...not the bovine itself.

I am a champion of women everywhere, in saying that they would never create vomeronasal discomfort in, say, a crowded elevator.  I often speak publicly on the subject.

And being a Yorkshireman, I would be very, very reluctant to profess a fondness for sheep....particularly in the northern parts of God's Own County where to do so would be to admit a certain, er, affinity with the alleged proclivities of a Welshman!
avatar
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 2112
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global warming set to double from previous calculations.

Post by eddie on Mon 9 Jul 2018 - 23:22

Original Quill wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Meh...she can't be pregnant.     It's just part of the cycle.

At the risk of being accused of "sexism" or some other "offensive" and "unacceptable" comment, are you suggesting that old mother earth is simply going through some, er, periodic aberration?

My goodness...sexism??  Shocked   Offensive?  God forbid we ever mention body functions again.

Next we'll be talking about bovines of the female gender, letting loose certain gasses in our midst.

Females never fart...my mama told me.  Rolling Eyes

Oh we do fart...but it’s all glitter and sprinkles.

_________________
“I’m writing to reach you now but...
I might never reach you,
Only want to teach you...about you”.

~ Travis
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36027
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global warming set to double from previous calculations.

Post by Original Quill on Tue 10 Jul 2018 - 0:08

Yep, that's what ma mama said...


_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25556
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global warming set to double from previous calculations.

Post by veya_victaous on Tue 10 Jul 2018 - 1:33


_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18668
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global warming set to double from previous calculations.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum