Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:45 pm



Tents in which migrants live are seen in a makeshift camp along the Quai de Valmy of the canal Saint-Martin CREDIT: REUTERS/PHILIPPE WOJAZER

Illegal immigrants, now estimated to make up a fifth of the population of Seine-Saint-Denis, north-east of Paris, are severely straining public services and creating social tensions, according to a parliamentary report.

Seine-Saint-Denis has long been the French department with the highest proportion of immigrants, but the report warns that the number of illegal migrants may have risen as high as 400,000.

The report catalogues what the conservative newspaper Le Figaro describes as “the incredible deterioration of social, economic and security conditions” in the area, where 28 per cent of the population lives below the poverty line.

Police, schools, courts and other public services are struggling to cope, while the presence of undocumented foreign nationals is blocking the implementation of effective policies by the authorities, argue the two MPs who wrote the report.

Rodrigue Koukouendo, from President Emmanuel Macron’s centrist party, and François Cornut-Gentille from the centre-Right Republicans, are urging the government to review France’s ban on gathering data on the ethnic makeup of the population so that immigrant numbers can be better monitored and regulated.


https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/07/05/illegal-migrants-paris-suburb-soar-400000-hundreds-migrant-children/

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:50 pm

The French authorities need to start taking tougher action, and start rounding up and shipping these illegal immigrants back out to where they came from!!!


This situation has allowed to get worse and worse for far too long now by lefty twats... at the complete detriment to the lives of the very people who the lefty politicians/authorities should be looking after... the French people!!!


And is now a very serious risk to national security, that should not be underestimated!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21041
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by nicko on Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:18 am

It seems to me that it's some ones idea to flood Europe with single males who are not of Christian extraction, but when the time is right will be called upon to "take over" our Countries be force ! Many will disagree this is happening, but should step back and take a good long look at something that has been slowly building up for years.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10253
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Original Quill on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:56 pm

nicko wrote:It seems to me that it's some ones idea to flood Europe with single males who are not of Christian extraction,   but when the time is right will be called upon to "take over" our Countries be force ! Many will disagree this is happening, but should step back and take a good long look at something that has been slowly building up for years.

Gives new meaning to the TROJAN HORSE, doesn't it?

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25528
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by nicko on Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:28 pm

I think that's a good way to put it Quill !
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10253
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Original Quill on Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:26 pm

Except, Agamemnon and the boys of Mycenae weren't black. Kinda fooks up the message you want to send, innit? Cool

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25528
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by nicko on Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:56 am

Black or not, the intention was the same, was it not ?
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10253
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by magica on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:39 am

nicko wrote:It seems to me that it's some ones idea to flood Europe with single males who are not of Christian extraction,   but when the time is right will be called upon to "take over" our Countries be force ! Many will disagree this is happening, but should step back and take a good long look at something that has been slowly building up for years.

I agree with you. We can't carry on burying our heads in the sand.
avatar
magica

Posts : 3001
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Original Quill on Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:44 pm

nicko wrote:Black or not, the intention was the same, was it not ?

They just wanted to prolong the party...nothing wrong with that, eh?

Why don't you like black people?

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25528
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:03 pm

Rioting over the killing of a young black man by police erupted for the fourth consecutive night in the western French city of Nantes early Saturday despite an officer being charged with manslaughter.

Groups of youths from housing estates torched vehicles and hurled petrol bombs at police, who responded with tear gas.

A building was set on fire, but firefighters quickly brought the blaze under control. The clashes, which broke out after midnight, ended around dawn.

The unrest exposed tensions in deprived urban areas of France, where minorities complain of heavy-handed policing, and raised fears that clashes could spread.

The policeman who shot Aboubakar Fofana, 22, was charged on Friday night after abandoning his claim that he fired because the man was reversing at high speed towards a group of police and children.

The officer’s lawyer, Laurent-Franck Lienard, said: “He recognises that he made a statement that did not conform with the truth.”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/07/07/nantes-rioting-enters-fourth-day-policeman-charged-shooting/

How is any of this 4 day violence warranted?

The Officer has been arrested and is being dealt with through the courts. This guilt by association to then attack other Police officers and wantant destruction. Is appalling and achieves nothing

Imagine people acted like this after an Islamic terrorist attack?

I doubt anyone would tolerate riots against Muslims, would they?

I certainly would not.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by nicko on Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:03 pm

Quill, why don't I like Black people? Are you thick ?
My family contains 1 Black Grand daughter, 1 Black Son-in-law, 4 Black Great Grandchildren, I await your apology !
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10253
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by eddie on Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:38 pm

Original Quill wrote:
nicko wrote:Black or not, the intention was the same, was it not ?

They just wanted to prolong the party...nothing wrong with that, eh?

Why don't you like black people?


You think everyone on here dislikes black people Rolling Eyes

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36017
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Original Quill on Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:10 am

nicko wrote:Quill,  why don't I like Black people?  Are you thick ?
My family contains 1 Black Grand daughter, 1 Black Son-in-law, 4 Black Great Grandchildren,  I await your apology !

You only make it more difficult for us to guess. So, I ask again...why don't you like black people?

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25528
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:27 am

Original Quill wrote:
nicko wrote:Quill,  why don't I like Black people?  Are you thick ?
My family contains 1 Black Grand daughter, 1 Black Son-in-law, 4 Black Great Grandchildren,  I await your apology !

You only make it more difficult for us to guess.  So, I ask again...why don't you like black people?

Why do you wrongly assume people to be racist, when you have no rationale or reason to do so

People as seen, see no reason or why people should smash up and set fire to the areas that actually live in, in protest at the death of a criminal, shot by a Police officer. I fail to see how that achieves anything

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Original Quill on Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:36 am

Didge wrote:Why do you wrongly assume people to be racist, when you have no rationale or reason to do so

It's not an assumption, it's a pointed question. Because there is no other reason for him to be upset and complaining about people of color coming to Paris.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25528
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:43 am

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Why do you wrongly assume people to be racist, when you have no rationale or reason to do so

Because there is no other reason for him to be upset and complaining about people of color coming to Paris.


He never made a view on the colour of the skin of the people rioting

You did

Original Quill wrote:Except, Agamemnon and the boys of Mycenae weren't black.  Kinda fooks up the message you want to send, innit?  Cool

He said black or not

In other words, his view would apply to anyone doing this

The only thing you could point out, is his position stems from a xenophobic view on religion, based on his view to claim and say around them not being Christian. That was a poor view to claim, when he has no idea and has assumed.

That is not being racist, it was you wrongly asumming this was born from racist reasoning

Like I said, the reality is this and I also find it bonkers. A criminal, again a criminal, is shot, it seems more as an accident, trying to flee from the Police. Yes there is racism within France, but its not institutional racism and I doubt this was racism either. But when someone of colour is shot by the Police, there is an immediate assumption the shooting is racial. Then anger is stoked up and what is the result. Mindless rioting and in their own neighbourhoods. It serves no purpose and again over a dead criminal. I could care less that the criminal is dead to be honest, no matter whether he is white or black. As in my eyes, this criminal tried to evade the Police. Everyone is neglecting the fact, this person was a criminal. People instead supercharge this into being something racial and then why we see a society even more fragmented through a racial and skin colour lens. As its those stoking this fire, who in my eyes are racist themselves. They invoke racism into something, from the start, where there is zero evidence to date to say whether it is or not

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by nicko on Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:08 am

I am completely at a loss as to why Quill thinks I don't like Black people ! Reading his posts lately he seems to be getting more and more "erratic".
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10253
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Vintage on Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:20 pm

I don't think its about Nicko being racist, its about the people who are rioting being racists, as the criminal who was shot was not a white European but was probably shot by a white European police officer or by a police officer who is non white but seen by the rioters as a traitor for being in a European police force. Then there's the criminal fraternity who may riot because one of theirs is shot.

Vintage

Posts : 1243
Join date : 2013-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:30 pm

nicko wrote:I am completely at a loss as to why Quill thinks I don't like Black people !   Reading his posts lately he seems to be getting more and more "erratic".

You did make a point on Christian values mate. Which I have to say is a crock of shit

These values are argued against people like Eilzel, having equal rights

Do you not see that as a problem, where someone as nice as Eilzel, is denied equal rights based on his attraction and love in to his soul mate?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:09 pm



The hoardes of illegal immigrants swamping this area of Paris are a real problem and they need to be removed to their places of origin... it is not 'racism to say that... any more than it is racism for these illegals to be putting themselves as a huge unnecessary burden onto the French people!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21041
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:36 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

The hoardes of illegal immigrants swamping this area of Paris are a real problem and they need to be removed to their places of origin... it is not 'racism to say that... any more than it is racism for these illegals to be putting themselves as a huge unnecessary burden onto the French people!


Now here is an example of a racist geranium

To claim people lookintg to look to better their lives to be seens as a horder, as if they are an invader. Comes from a racist twat

Tommy is a racist geranium, as manmy of these people rioting have lived In France genrations


Or does he need me to school him on the history and ethnic cleansing 0f Algeria?

Was that such a burden on the French people, you racist twat?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:45 pm

Round them up and ship them off back to whence they came!!!


Fuck em!!!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21041
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:58 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Round them up and ship them off back to whence they came!!!


Fuck em!!!


Well we all know you masterbate over being in the waffen SS

I mean seriously?


Round them up?

Stalin and Hitler would be proud of you?

You are both Far left and a Far right extremist

I mean how can anyone claim to f=round people up fleeeing violence

You are a fucking Nazi

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:05 pm

Let me put this into perspective

If I had a gun and had to choose between Veya and Tommy to stop hate.

It would be a very easay decisison

I would not only shoot Tommy, I would behead him

He is a nasty rascist and bigoted geranium

Yet I think Veya is a nasty hateful geranium

It shows Tommy is a nasty hateful geranium

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by gelico on Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:36 pm

Didge wrote:Let me put this into perspective

If I had a gun and had to choose between Veya and Tommy to stop hate.

It would be a very easay decisison

I would not only shoot Tommy, I would behead him

He is a nasty rascist and bigoted geranium

Yet I think Veya is a nasty hateful geranium

It shows Tommy is a nasty hateful geranium



yeah, that's really putting things into perspective huh?

great work

lol!

gelico

Posts : 1614
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Original Quill on Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:39 pm

nicko wrote:I am completely at a loss as to why Quill thinks I don't like Black people !   Reading his posts lately he seems to be getting more and more "erratic".

What can be simpler?  To distance yourself from a class or race of people...to try to eliminate them from your presence....is prime facie evidence of desiring a space where they are not present.  That desirous space, then, is direct evidence of disliking them.

If you assume the opposite--that you do want them around--your actions are completely contradictory.  That contradiction is what would need to be explained.

For anyone--with no explanation for the deviation--the direct conclusion is that you don't like Africans.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25528
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:10 pm

gelico wrote:
Didge wrote:Let me put this into perspective

If I had a gun and had to choose between Veya and Tommy to stop hate.

It would be a very easay decisison

I would not only shoot Tommy, I would behead him

He is a nasty rascist and bigoted geranium

Yet I think Veya is a nasty hateful geranium

It shows Tommy is a nasty hateful geranium



yeah, that's really putting things into perspective huh?

great work

lol!



Lets hope he will see how I am using his dumb reasoning here

I doubt it

Laughing


Last edited by Didge on Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:11 pm

Original Quill wrote:
nicko wrote:I am completely at a loss as to why Quill thinks I don't like Black people !   Reading his posts lately he seems to be getting more and more "erratic".

What can be simpler?  To distance yourself from a class or race of people...to try to eliminate them from your presence....is prime facie evidence of desiring a space where they are not present.  That desirous space, then, is direct evidence of disliking them.

If you assume the opposite--that you do want them around--your actions are completely contradictory.  That contradiction is what would need to be explained.

For anyone--with no explanation for the deviation--the direct conclusion is that you don't like Africans.


The only hatefgul anti black person on this forum is you

Seriuously

I bet your Grand daddy, had a whip whipping cotten pickers

Because lefts face raility here, you are full of shit

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Vintage on Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:14 pm

I don't think the majority of people who are called racist are that, its not about skin colour its about culture, religion or at least the way its practised and customs. As skin colour can generally denote a culture that becomes part of the problem. Ok I suppose that's wrong in itself, judging everyone the same in that religion culture or custom, that's people though.
Where you have various shades of skin colour with no dominant shade, so to speak but do have a uni culture, there doesn't seem to be so many problems. There can be problems with a different minority culture moving to a majority culture, which ends up being called racist. Generally its misconceptions on both sides but not always, sometimes there are genuine problems. I wouldn't be so quick to judge.

Vintage

Posts : 1243
Join date : 2013-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:18 pm

Vintage wrote:I don't think the majority of people who are called racist are that, its not about skin colour its about culture, religion or at least the way its practised and customs. As skin colour can generally denote a culture that becomes part of the problem. Ok I suppose that's wrong in itself, judging everyone the same in that religion culture or custom, that's people though.
Where you have various shades of skin colour with no dominant shade, so to speak but do have a uni culture, there doesn't seem to be so many problems. There can be problems with a different minority culture moving to a majority culture, which ends up being called racist. Generally its misconceptions on both sides but not always, sometimes there are genuine problems. I wouldn't be so quick to judge.


What fucking ignorance

So you are saying you will only accept people based on your point of view?

Seriously?

Do you not understand views are formed not from skin colour and you just made an racist agrument to them?

Do you know what, this is why I hate you English geranium, you are nothing but racist geranium

No wonder the world hates and detests your white supremacy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:29 pm

Didge wrote:Let me put this into perspective

If I had a gun and had to choose between Veya and Tommy to stop hate.

It would be a very easay decisison

I would not only shoot Tommy, I would behead him

He is a nasty rascist and bigoted geranium

Yet I think Veya is a nasty hateful geranium

It shows Tommy is a nasty hateful geranium



Reported


_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21041
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:33 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Didge wrote:Let me put this into perspective

If I had a gun and had to choose between Veya and Tommy to stop hate.

It would be a very easay decisison

I would not only shoot Tommy, I would behead him

He is a nasty rascist and bigoted geranium

Yet I think Veya is a nasty hateful geranium

It shows Tommy is a nasty hateful geranium



Reported



Ahhhhh bless the little snowflake is upset

You are a racist geranium

That is a fact

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:43 pm

Didge wrote:
gelico wrote:



yeah, that's really putting things into perspective huh?

great work

lol!



Lets hope he will see how I am using his dumb reasoning here

I doubt it

Laughing


Tommy has gone running to the mods

What a snowflake

Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:47 pm

You see the only reason I am posting shit, is when  Tommy sits up and listens

Otherwise he ignores everything everyone says to him and evades every single point

Its the only way to grab his attention

As he is a white supremacist piece of shit

Seriously, if he got run over tomorrow, I would laugh my arse off

I am not joking, as you cannot reason with such scum

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Vintage on Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:51 pm

I haven't said anything about my point of view , again you can't be bothered to read what someone writes but what you want it to mean. You don't have to be black to have people see you differently, there's an awful lot of people out there who can be called racist by the apparent standard here and they aren't all white by any means and I still think its down to not understanding another culture or not being able to accept parts of a culture that are unacceptable. Usually when people get to know each other, if there was any racism it soon disappears and the similarities become apparent.
If you can't manage or don't want to understand what I am trying to say, so be it, perhaps I'll shut up until there's someone who will discuss things in a polite and reasonable manner, you obviously haven't read the Home page but seconds thoughts, I won't shut up, why should I - this is a place for opinions of all sorts so I'll say it as I see it and hopefully be wary of jumping to too hasty decisions on other peoples opinions and motives from just a few words.

Vintage

Posts : 1243
Join date : 2013-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by magica on Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:01 pm

Didge wrote:Let me put this into perspective

If I had a gun and had to choose between Veya and Tommy to stop hate.

It would be a very easay decisison

I would not only shoot Tommy, I would behead him

He is a nasty rascist and bigoted geranium

Yet I think Veya is a nasty hateful geranium

It shows Tommy is a nasty hateful geranium

What a nasty comment. You sound no different than those ISIS terrorists who did behead people.

I'm surprised at you Didge. I can feel your anger but because someone doesn't agree with your views they're racist.
avatar
magica

Posts : 3001
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:05 pm

If somebody is in a country illegally, then the law is clear that they should be deported!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21041
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:19 pm

magica wrote:
Didge wrote:Let me put this into perspective

If I had a gun and had to choose between Veya and Tommy to stop hate.

It would be a very easay decisison

I would not only shoot Tommy, I would behead him

He is a nasty rascist and bigoted geranium

Yet I think Veya is a nasty hateful geranium

It shows Tommy is a nasty hateful geranium

What a nasty comment. You sound no different than those ISIS terrorists who did behead people.

I'm surprised at you Didge. I can feel your anger but because someone doesn't agree with your views they're racist.


Ahhh bless and you think the racist claptrap that comes out of his mouth is okay

Get your priorities straight petal or jog on

Get this into your pea brain

He is a racist twat

Period and from now on, I am going to treat him, as he does to every poster here

He never debates, he ignores everything posted to him, so I am going to use his hateful philosophy back at him, until it thus sinks into your head

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:22 pm

Vintage wrote:I haven't said anything about my point of view , again you can't be bothered to read what someone writes but what you want it to mean. You don't have to be black to have people see you differently, there's an awful lot of people out there who can be called racist by the apparent standard here and they aren't all white by any means and I still think its down to not understanding another culture or not being able to accept parts of a culture that are unacceptable. Usually when people get to know each other, if there was any racism it soon disappears and the similarities become apparent.
If you can't manage or don't want to understand what I am trying to say, so be it, perhaps I'll shut up until there's someone who will discuss things in a polite and reasonable manner, you obviously haven't read the Home page but seconds thoughts, I won't shut up, why should I - this is a place for opinions of all sorts so I'll say it as I see it and hopefully be wary of jumping to too hasty decisions on other peoples opinions and motives from just a few words.


I cant be bothered to read mosat of your replies, as you clearly do not with others

When you do, then I might actually give you the time of day to do so wioth yours

Your whole world phsilosophy is based on labels, not the fact we are humans

That is where you are going wrong

You simple are a cantankerous prejudice old biddy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Original Quill on Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:25 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

What can be simpler?  To distance yourself from a class or race of people...to try to eliminate them from your presence....is prime facie evidence of desiring a space where they are not present.  That desirous space, then, is direct evidence of disliking them.

If you assume the opposite--that you do want them around--your actions are completely contradictory.  That contradiction is what would need to be explained.

For anyone--with no explanation for the deviation--the direct conclusion is that you don't like Africans.


The only hatefgul anti black person on this forum is you

Seriuously

I bet your Grand daddy, had a whip whipping cotten pickers

Because lefts face raility here, you are full of shit

Classic example of Dr. Aleksandr Kogan's 'change of position' tactic. With no facts whatsoever, didge then assumes the righteousness being anti-racist.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25528
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by magica on Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:25 pm

Didge wrote:
magica wrote:

What a nasty comment. You sound no different than those ISIS terrorists who did behead people.

I'm surprised at you Didge. I can feel your anger but because someone doesn't agree with your views they're racist.


Ahhh bless and you think the racist claptrap that comes out of his mouth is okay

Get your priorities straight petal or jog on

Get this into your pea brain

He is a racist twat

Period and from now on, I am going to treat him, as he does to every poster here

He never debates, he ignores everything posted to him, so I am going to use his hateful philosophy back at him, until it thus sinks into your head

I never insulted you, no need to insult me.

Whatever your views on Tommy, saying you'd behead him makes you no different from terrorists, filled with hate.
avatar
magica

Posts : 3001
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:27 pm

magica wrote:
Didge wrote:


Ahhh bless and you think the racist claptrap that comes out of his mouth is okay

Get your priorities straight petal or jog on

Get this into your pea brain

He is a racist twat

Period and from now on, I am going to treat him, as he does to every poster here

He never debates, he ignores everything posted to him, so I am going to use his hateful philosophy back at him, until it thus sinks into your head

I never insulted you, no need to insult me.

Whatever your views on Tommy, saying you'd behead him makes you no different from terrorists, filled with hat



I guess you never saw the irony in the point or how I would never mean it?

Gelico saw I was joking and yet you took me seriously

Do you not grasp how being over dramatic is to make a point on his idiocy?

Seriously?

I dont hate Tommy, do you not get how I am using his hateful ideology back at him?

He is a racist white supremacist

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:29 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:


The only hatefgul anti black person on this forum is you

Seriuously

I bet your Grand daddy, had a whip whipping cotten pickers

Because lefts face raility here, you are full of shit

Classic example of Dr. Aleksandr Kogan's 'change of position' tactic.  With no facts whatsoever, didge then assumes the righteousness being anti-racist.


Because Nicko never was racist, and you brought skin colour into the equation here

In other words, its the radical and militant left that fuel and make racism worse

You are part of the problem, not the solution

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Original Quill on Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:30 pm

Didge wrote:
Vintage wrote:I haven't said anything about my point of view , again you can't be bothered to read what someone writes but what you want it to mean. You don't have to be black to have people see you differently, there's an awful lot of people out there who can be called racist by the apparent standard here and they aren't all white by any means and I still think its down to not understanding another culture or not being able to accept parts of a culture that are unacceptable. Usually when people get to know each other, if there was any racism it soon disappears and the similarities become apparent.
If you can't manage or don't want to understand what I am trying to say, so be it, perhaps I'll shut up until there's someone who will discuss things in a polite and reasonable manner, you obviously haven't read the Home page but seconds thoughts, I won't shut up, why should I - this is a place for opinions of all sorts so I'll say it as I see it and hopefully be wary of jumping to too hasty decisions on other peoples opinions and motives from just a few words.


I cant be bothered to read mosat of your replies, as you clearly do not with others

When you do, then I might actually give you the time of day to do so wioth yours

Your whole world phsilosophy is based on labels, not the fact we are humans

That is where you are going wrong

You simple are a cantankerous prejudice old biddy

What an arrogant narcissist you are, didge. "When you do...?" You're trying to turn this into a popularity contest?

Don't go there, of all places. Didge, you're not that popular. lol!


_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25528
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:31 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:


I cant be bothered to read mosat of your replies, as you clearly do not with others

When you do, then I might actually give you the time of day to do so wioth yours

Your whole world phsilosophy is based on labels, not the fact we are humans

That is where you are going wrong

You simple are a cantankerous prejudice old biddy

What an arrogant narcissist you are, didge.  "When you do...?"  You're trying to turn this into a popularity contest?

Don't go there, of all places.  Didge, you're not that popular.   lol!



You mean like you calling Nicko racist without any foundation?

There is no popularity here, I am simple doing what ytou do daily

Be unhinged in your replies

There is no reason or why to why you post shit, so I thought I would give it a try

Cool

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Original Quill on Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:32 pm

Didge wrote:Because Nicko never was racist...

Do you have any idea why nicko wants to rid Paris of African people? Enlighten us, didge. Nicko refuses to say...

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25528
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Because Nicko never was racist...

Do you have any idea why nicko wants to rid Paris of African people?  Enlighten us, didge.  Nicko refuses to say...


Maybe because he never claimed any such thing

Its only inside your unhinged fanatsies

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Original Quill on Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:35 pm

Didge wrote:There is no popularity here,

Haha...I'm not the least bit surprised!

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25528
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Original Quill on Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:38 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Do you have any idea why nicko wants to rid Paris of African people?  Enlighten us, didge.  Nicko refuses to say...


Maybe because he never claimed any such thing.

I just said that:

Original Quill wrote:Nicko refuses to say...

Perhaps there's an echo in here. Ya think??

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25528
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:39 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:There is no popularity here,

  Haha...I'm not the least bit surprised!


Let me post this again, for the slow witted here

As again I do not hate Tommy or you

What I certainly dislike is bad ideas and thought being as idiotic as you both with your replies would gain your attention and it did

I mean Veya what you do not understand is I actually look with respect for every poster here, but at times I do not respect some or in your case many of your views. Though even though we disagree, I still respect you.

Some left people I think are highly intelligent and have great balanced and reasonable ideas and beliefs. Take Ben and Eilzel. Its hard for me to disagree with them on many views, as they rationalize their points well. Yet some things I do not agree with them on. They are level headed, rarely triggered or abusive. Hence why I respect them the most.

I see many people, as if they are my own brothers and sisters. Where like any family, we are never going to agree on everything and at times fight and argue. Its simple human nature. What is more important, is that we at least try to find common ground, on disagreements. That sadly does not happen. I mean even Wolf and Quill, I do like and most of the arguments end in trash talk between us and even yourself. I take it all as banter, yet on certain things, all 3 of you hold and offer up sometimes views I think are brilliant. Sadly, to me, I do not see it often enough and I am sure all 3 of you feel the same of me.

The reality is this, the world is changing into this victimhood society. We are not teaching the next generations to be independent and strong. They are becoming more and more reliant on their parents and others to shield them from having to deal with the actual realities and struggles of daily life. So when people like this idiot in the video try to enforce their extreme and Totalitarian militant leftist views. Even you and Wolf are not defending here. What you are defending instead is the view, that it cannot becoming from the militant left. 

Well yes it is, and why its so stupid. Just as many views from the Militant Far right are stupid. I never defend the Far Right and will happilly denounce poor views they hold. You and Wolf need to do the same, because within each side of the Political spectrum, there is idiots and extreme people. I mean I even hold views on the left and right of the political spectrum. Its why I can then be at odds with posters on the left and right on here at times.

So the reality is this, we need to be united against those with extreme beliefs, just as we see here now and denounce those of extreme views on the left and right. As it will help bridge gaps between those on the rational left and right. To help build a better world together.



http://www.newsfixboard.com/t24734-militant-lefties-trying-to-enforce-their-beliefs-onto-others-piers-clashes-with-guest-over-banning-skirts-debate#468388



Tommy is like Trump with an over inflated ego.


He never answers points just like you Quill


Neither of you admit when wrong


So the only way to grab your attention, is to be as childish as you both

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal migrants in Paris suburb soar to 400,000 as hundreds of migrant children sleep on streets

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum