Petty Permit Patty

Go down

Petty Permit Patty  Empty Petty Permit Patty

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:24 am

A WHITE woman caught on camera calling the police on an eight-year-old black girl for selling water has been dubbed “Permit Patty”, sending Twitter into meltdown.

The little girl was selling bottles of water in front her apartment building near the AT&T Park stadium in San Francisco when the woman decided to call the police.

In a video posted to Twitter, a mother states that the woman called the police on the little girl.

“An 8-year-old selling water in front of her apartment building where she’s lived her whole life is NOT a reason to call the police,” the woman captioned the video.

Full story at source
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/permit-patty-white-woman-calls-police-on-girl-selling-water-outside-apartment-building/news-story/3a9d5fe2d4391bd1709b6108d64a10c7

Angry Twitter users slammed the woman for her petty actions.

Their anger intensified when the woman was revealed to be an entrepreneur named Alison Ettels, who sells cannabis-laced treats for animals “suffering anxiety issues”, allegedly without a permit.

“Grown adults calling the police on eight-year-old black children for basically setting up a lemonade stand,” tweeted prominent music producer DJ Pain.

“Only a devil would want to see an 8 year old child in the criminal justice system.”

Another user going the name J’Schalla tweeted: “This is America, where a grown San Francisco woman will call the cops on an 8-year old girl for selling water outside of her apartment building. #permitpatty”

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Petty Permit Patty  Empty Re: Petty Permit Patty

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:16 pm

I pity poor petty permit Patty

I truly do

Petty Permit Patty  2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:10 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
A WHITE woman caught on camera calling the police on an eight-year-old black girl for selling water has been dubbed “Permit Patty”, sending Twitter into meltdown.

The little girl was selling bottles of water in front her apartment building near the AT&T Park stadium in San Francisco when the woman decided to call the police.

In a video posted to Twitter, a mother states that the woman called the police on the little girl.

“An 8-year-old selling water in front of her apartment building where she’s lived her whole life is NOT a reason to call the police,” the woman captioned the video.

Full story at source
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/permit-patty-white-woman-calls-police-on-girl-selling-water-outside-apartment-building/news-story/3a9d5fe2d4391bd1709b6108d64a10c7

Their anger intensified when the woman was revealed to be an entrepreneur named Alison Ettels, who sells cannabis-laced treats for animals “suffering anxiety issues”, allegedly without a permit.

“Grown adults calling the police on eight-year-old black children for basically setting up a lemonade stand,” tweeted prominent music producer DJ Pain.

“Only a devil would want to see an 8 year old child in the criminal justice system.”

Another user going the name J’Schalla tweeted: “This is America, where a grown San Francisco woman will call the cops on an 8-year old girl for selling water outside of her apartment building. #permitpatty”

It's a typical racist episode that you might find anywhere in the US...particularly the south. What makes this story atypical is that it happened in San Francisco.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:41 am

veya_victaous wrote:

Full story at source

Speaking of lemonade, I remember back in the late seventies, my mum used to put ice cream on top of a glass of lemonade and call it an “ice cream float”.
It was better with a glass of cream soda. Ooooh....creamy....

What happened to the popularity of cream soda?

I’m gonna GoFundMe right now!

eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:42 am

Something tells me you've got more than a splash of whiskey in your cream soda!

-Unknown
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:42 am

eddie wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Speaking of lemonade, I remember back in the late seventies, my mum used to put ice cream on top of a glass of lemonade and call it an “ice cream float”.
It was better with a glass of cream soda. Ooooh....creamy....

What happened to the popularity of cream soda?

I’m gonna GoFundMe right now!

We used to do that when we were kids too....lovely.
Once tried in with dandelion and burdock......it didn't work.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by magica on Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:39 pm

Yeah we all tried flogging something.

Yes Petty Betty is horrible, spiteful and prob hates kids.

She's an eight year old little girl. Kudos for her trying to make a couple bob.
magica
magica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:30 pm

magica wrote:Yeah we all tried flogging something.

Some people are just downright mean, it may have had nothing to do with the little girls colour, PB may have acted the same way towards any child.

I remember when I was a kid, me and my sister sold some old books and toys on our doorstep, we were collecting the money for the local RSPCA who had treated our cat for free. One neighbour was gossiping saying she bet we kept the money.
The RSPCA sent us a little certificate of thanks, with the amount we had donated. My mum knocked on petty neighbours door and told her to read it, asked if she was happy now. Laughing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:52 pm

Syl wrote:
magica wrote:Yeah we all tried flogging something.

Some people are just downright mean, it may have had nothing to do with the little girls colour, PB may have acted the same way towards any child.

I remember when I was a kid, me and my sister sold some old books and toys on our doorstep, we were collecting the money for the local RSPCA who had treated our cat for free. One neighbour was gossiping saying she bet we kept the money.
The RSPCA sent us a little certificate of thanks, with the amount we had donated. My mum knocked on petty neighbours door and told her to read it, asked if she was happy now. Laughing

Great story.  Gd. for mom!   Laughing

But as to whether this was racist, I have a hard time even imagining it was not.  Petty Patty was a lot more intense than your merely gossipy neighbor.  She was downright out to nail those kids, and she wasn't whispering about it.  Something was motivating her to act.

Further, I have a feeling that had the girls been white, she would be anointing their precious crowns with halos.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:00 pm

Thanks Quill. x

She sounds horrible either way....if her actions were motivated by racial hatred that just adds another dimension to her nastiness.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum