TRUMP’S CRITICS HAVE DESTROYED THE MEMORY OF THE HOLOCAUST

Go down

TRUMP’S CRITICS HAVE DESTROYED THE MEMORY OF THE HOLOCAUST

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:21 pm

Comparing Trump’s policies to the Holocaust is a species of Holocaust denial.

An extraordinary thing happened in internet culture this week: Godwin repealed Godwin’s Law. Godwin’s Law is the idea that the longer an internet discussion thread drags on, the more likely it is that one of the discussants will mention Hitler. Rashly and inappropriately. They’ll compare their opponent to Der Fuhrer or say, ‘This is how Nazism started!!!!’. Reductio ad Hitlerum, as some call it. The law was invented by Professor Mike Godwin, an American attorney. And this week he scrapped it. To the delight of virtual leftists and Trump-bashers who are chomping at the bit to say ‘TRUMP IS LITERALLY A NAZI’, Godwin tweeted in relation to the Trump administration and its child-migrant policy: ‘By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I’m with you.’

The response was one of glee. ‘Godwin has officially suspended Godwin’s Law’, tweeters crowed. The ‘actual, literal creator of Godwin’s Law’ has okayed Hitler comparisons, they whooped. They could now crack on with their hysterical likening of Trump to Hitler, and everything he does to what happened in 1930s Europe, without having to worry about someone shouting, ‘Godwin’s Law!’ at them. It so perfectly sums up the arrogance of the Twitterati and opinion-forming set: for years they mocked the Hitler-obsessed ‘below the line’ (BTL) commenters on their Tumblr blogs or Guardian columns, and even instituted an internet law to paint them as vulgar idiots, and now they themselves embrace mad Hitler blather and have scrapped the law that said such online talk was wrong. One online law for thee, another for me.

They can dress up their adoption of the Reductio ad Hitlerum worldview as a legitimate political position as much as they like. They can carry on saying, ‘Ah, but Trump’s policies really are like Hitler’s, which means my Nazi comparisons carry more weight than those of the non-Oxford-educated blowhard I had to block on Twitter because he kept saying “Hillary is Hitler”’. But they’re not fooling anyone. Except themselves. The rest of us know they are now just like the BTL people they once slagged off: confused, angry, rash and willing to exploit the greatest crime in history if it helps them to register and advertise their emotional fury with political developments. They are BTL people now, though they’re above the line, still all over the media, busily making it acceptable to talk shit about the Holocaust in public.

This week, with the controversy over Trump’s separation of families arriving illegally from Mexico, has represented a turning point in their popularisation of the Hitler comparisons they once chided. They refer to the places in which the children of illegal migrants are being housed as ‘concentration camps’. The former director of the CIA, Michael Hayden, tweeted a photo of Auschwitz with the words, ‘Other governments have separated mothers and children’. Pre-empting the suspension of Godwin’s Law, a writer for the New Statesman said: ‘Stop talking about Godwin’s Law – real Nazis are back.’ Twitter buzzes with Trump-as-Hitler talk. ‘This is how the Holocaust started’, they all say.

This is how the Holocaust started. This is wrong in itself: the Holocaust started with racial laws forbidding Jewish and Gentile inter-marriage and severely restricting Jews’ rights to work, move and speak. Trump’s America has passed no law that bears the remotest resemblance to these hateful racial edicts. But perhaps this claim that Trump’s behaviour echoes the start of the Holocaust represents a tiny pang of conscience among those who are exploiting the horrors of the mid-20th-century to signal their disgust with Trump. Perhaps they know, at some level, that it is mad – not to mention immoral – to compare Trump’s policies to the Holocaust itself. To compare the temporary removal of children from their parents to the shoving of children into ovens. Actual ovens. The vast majority of children who were sent to Auschwitz were put in an oven and gassed to death and then their bodies were burnt, leading to their ashes raining down on their parents who had only been enslaved rather than gassed. They were gassed later.

That is what happened at Auschwitz. Does Michael Hayden know this? Do the thousands of people who retweeted his Auschwitz-Trump comparison know this? If they do, then their commentary on Trump’s child-migrant policy is more foul than the policy itself, because it renders Auschwitz mundane. It diminishes the horrors of that death camp through comparing them to some temporary, excessively harsh migrant controls at the Mexican border. To speak of the gassing to death of hundreds of thousands of Jewish children in the same breath as the temporary removal of scores of Mexican children from their parents insults those dead Jewish children. It relativises their suffering. It says it wasn’t that bad; it was merely on a spectrum with the largely ordinary stuff that happens in politics today.

This is the fundamental problem with the media class’s feverish embrace of Hitler comparisons and Holocaust talk. If you say, ‘Stop comparing everything Trump does to the events of the Holocaust’, they think you are defending Trump; no, we are defending the memory of the Holocaust. We are trying to protect the truth of the worst crime in human history from your casual, thoughtless, profoundly cynical exploitation of it, and by extension your denigration of it. You are making the Holocaust seem ordinary. You have reduced it to just one of those things that happens when politicians go overboard with legislation. You have denuded the Holocaust of its uniqueness, and in doing that, you have made Trump’s own excesses seem almost forgivable in comparison.

‘This is how the Holocaust starts’, they keep saying. In truth, their Holocaust relativism, their Holocaust dilution, is how Holocaust denial starts. As one historical account puts it, ‘Relativising the Holocaust has been one of the classic techniques of some of those engaged in Holocaust denial’. They ‘minimise Nazi atrocities’ by ‘listing them alongside [others]’ (my emphasis). Holocaust relativism is always the beginning of Holocaust denial, one of the ugliest, most racist ideologies of our time. This is the truth of the events of the past week: Trump imposed a harsh but thankfully temporary policy against Mexican migrants, while his critics unwittingly did more to boost Holocaust denial than any army of racist Jew-haters could ever dream of. Which was worse?

http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/article/trumps-critics-have-destroyed-the-memory-of-the-holocaust/21523#.WzAK_KdKhPY

Back to top Go down

Re: TRUMP’S CRITICS HAVE DESTROYED THE MEMORY OF THE HOLOCAUST

Post by Original Quill on Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:28 pm

We've got bigger fish to fry.  There is a holocaust going on right now!  Children being put in concentration camps, perhaps for extermination when the administration gets the bill and Congress refuses to pay.

Remember, we all laughed when they said Trump could be elected. Now, look at the situation...kidnapping babies, ffs.  Take care of immediate business right away.

Time enough for nostalgia when present business is taken care of.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:29 am

this is some grade A Bullshit
what sort deluded uneducated fuckwit thinks the holocaust is even close to 'the worst crime in human history' this sort of Racist should not be listened to.

it is good that some are seeing the obvious similarities between the Nazi and Trumps regime. We can see More Cruelty and abuse from Trump's policies now than the average German would have seen from Nazi's polices then

If anything this is worse because it is open, even the Nazis hid their crimes, how great are the crimes of trumps regime if this is what he is willing to display?

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:35 am

And Quill has just proven what is wrong

How he has again diluted the Holocasut, with complete lies, claiming there is a Holocasut going ontoday in the US

You see how people super charge something for their own political agendas.

Its the idiotic view by Quill that there is a genocide going on towards blacks in America, based off a number of people shot by the Police. Even though far more whites are shot by the Police and in many cases with boths. Its with violent confrontations. Hence again its the gun laws and crime levels that are the problem, driven by relative poverty.

I do not see black lives matter hold one single demonstration to the fact the majority of black people shot and murdered are by black people.

Do their lives not matter?

I mean how many know the names of Black victims, that have been killed by Black gang members?

How many does anyone know?

How about the names of at least 20 children shot by Black people in 2016?

Does anyone know their names? They know names like Michael Brown, but do the know the name of a 3 year old boy shot in a Father's day shooting drive by?

They only centre on the very few and isolated incidents that seem suspect as to why someone was shot by the Police

Hence the very idea of their being a holocasut, ignoring the thousands of black victims shot by black criminals. Shows the truely warped reality of those pushing their own racist agenda.

As again all lives matter and here many black victims lives clearly do not matter to the Black lives matter movement

When people dilute the Holocasut with such ridiculous comparrisons, they help promote Holocaust denialism itself

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:41 pm

"Diluted the Holocaust?"  It's only one of many atrocities over history.  Didge, I think your message is not to honor the Holocaust, but to belittle parallel tragedies.

Given your intense hatred of African Americans, I think I understand where you are coming from.  You are trying to marginalize 400-years of slavery and racial discrimination in the US, by condemning anyone who dares to put it along side the Jewish Holocoust.

Exodus 20:3: "...thou shalt put no other god before me," right?  As Woody Allen once recalled his Jewish grandmother saying: "Ho, what a day I've had.  Thou shalt not equate your day with my day."

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:53 pm

Original Quill wrote:"Diluted the Holocaust?"  It's only one of many atrocities over history.  Didge, I think your message is not to honor the Holocaust, but to belittle parallel tragedies.

Given your intense hatred of African Americans, I think I understand where you are coming from.  You are trying to marginalize 400-years of slavery and racial discrimination in the US, by condemning anyone who dares to put it along side the Jewish Holocoust.

Exodus 20:3: "...thou shalt put no other god before me," right?  As Woody Allen once recalled his Jewish grandmother saying: "Ho, what a day I've had.  Thou shalt not equate your day with my day."

But the comparrison here, is about the Holocasut in WW2, no others. Hence its diluted this Holocaust with the worst comparrison going. Seperating children from their families, who's parents have illgally crossed the border. Is in no way similar to Laws enacted that ordered the final solution of the Jews. To the point children were gassed, shot, beaten, starved to death etc. So to compare the two is demeaning the child victims of the holocasut 

So I am not belittling anything, as many other ethnic, political, religious ect people also died in this Holocasut. Just as others have in the Armenian Holocaust, The Rwandan Holocasut etc. Which again if the case here was to compare either, it will dilute those Holocausts also and make a mockery of the victims

So then you get even more stupid, and invent more lies, as at no point have I marginalized the victims of the Slave trade, commited by the Europeans and Arabs.

So we are not talking about the slave trade here either. That was also an appalling crime in history. That though has nothing to do with your warped and incorrect belief, there is a Holocasut going on in America today. What is even worse, is you place the African Americans shot by the Police, who are generally criminals and shot in the act of violence. Above the African American victims, shot by Criminal African Americans. 

The reality is their names are hardly known and they do not even hardly make the news. Just like white criminals shot by the Police. Their names are hardly known and not news worthy. Either the point is on all lives matter, or as seen your argument is racist, as its not a universal stand point. As anyone murdered, no matter what ethnicity carries out that crime, are innocent victims and being forgotten in the pursuit by those with racist agendas, that promote, essetially a racist organisation. 

In Black lives Matters. 

Who again hold no demontrations for the thousands of African American victims, espcially those who are children, murdered by criminal African Americans. IT means they are making their lives as less important

When all Lives matter

Now I am not denying there is certainly wrongful killings by the Police to some African Americans, but that does not then mean all shootings are racist shootings by the Police and yet every one is classed as such by "Black lives matters"

That is completely wrong to do and again elevating in many cases violent criminals, commiting acts of violence, shot by the Police, again above countless innocent African American victims. That is appalling to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:27 pm

Didge wrote:But the comparrison here, is about the Holocasut in WW2, no others.

I love the way you blithely admit you rigged the game.

Now...back to reality.

Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:But the comparrison here, is about the Holocasut in WW2, no others.

Now...back to reality.

Wow, even more absurdity, when you posted a picture of Auschwitz concentration camp, as others have sent tweets on twitter, whit this incident

Or do you have a short memory?

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t24599-america-is-separating-thousands-of-children-from-their-parents

So yes lets get back to reality by showing some dignity and respect to the victims of the Holocaust

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:02 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Now...back to reality.

Wow, even more absurdity, when you posted a picture of Auschwitz concentration camp, as others have sent tweets on twitter, whit this incident

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t24599-america-is-separating-thousands-of-children-from-their-parents

So yes lets get back to reality by showing some dignity and respect to the victims of the Holocaust

Thanks

I have never disrespected the Holocaust.  It is you who disrespects the plight of African Americans, by defending slavery and condemning black lives matter.  The holocaust of America lasted over 400-years, and is still going on today, yet you spit on their graves and condemn them for lack of achievement, even while you watch white supremacists hold them back by their coattails.

You start a thread condemning others for daring to compare the Black Holocaust to the Holocaust of WWII.  When you do that, you are comparing and telling blacks, You are not worthy!

I am merely saying, with an attitude like that you are not worthy to judge.

Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:09 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

Thanks

I have never disrespected the Holocaust.  It is you who disrespects the plight of African Americans, by defending slavery and condemning black lives matter.  The holocaust of America lasted over 400-years, and is still going on today, yet you spit on their graves and condemn them for lack of achievement, even while you watch white supremacists hold them back by their coattails.

You start a thread condemning others for daring to compare the Black Holocaust to the Holocaust of WWII.  When you do that, you are comparing and telling blacks, You are not worthy!

I am merely saying, with an attitude like that you are hardly worthy to judge.

Talk about trying to get out of a very poor lie amd yes you have disrespected certainly the victims of Auschwitz, by posting a picture of this, to then compare this to the recent child seperations.

You said and have repeatedly said in many threads about a holocaust today in the US.

Not the one where millions of Africans were murdered due to the American and European slave trade

So stop lying Quill, its never going to stand and again comparing the millions of deaths of Africans through the African Slave trade. To children sperated by their parents who illegally crossed the US border. Is demeaning those victims as well. Its nothing like the appalling slave trade which saw millions suffer

So no where have I spat on their graves and in fact have stately clearly they were treated appalling. Its just you being the typical regressive liar. Where in fact its you again insulting their memory, if you then compare the recent child seperation cases to that

How about you actually start caring about the many deaths yearly in the US

Or do these lives not matter

http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/child-injured-killed

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:56 pm

WONK, WONK. Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:WONK, WONK.  Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:01 pm

veya_victaous wrote:this is some grade A Bullshit
what sort deluded uneducated fuckwit thinks the holocaust is even close to 'the worst crime in human history' this sort of Racist should not be listened to.

it is good that some are seeing the obvious similarities between the Nazi and Trumps regime. We can see More Cruelty and abuse from Trump's policies now than the average German would have seen from Nazi's polices then

If anything this is worse because it is open, even the Nazis hid their crimes, how great are the crimes of trumps regime if this is what he is willing to display?

I'm surprised that nobody has addressed this post. The average German wasn't taken to a camp and gassed, so I have no idea where you're coming from with that post. The person in the OP isn't racist at all, they're merely saying that these children weren't gassed, and that the Holocaust did not start with children being separated from their parents, temporarily or otherwise.

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm surprised that nobody has addressed this post. The average German wasn't taken to a camp and gassed, so I have no idea where you're coming from with that post. The person in the OP isn't racist at all, they're merely saying that these children weren't gassed, and that the Holocaust did not start with children being separated from their parents, temporarily or otherwise.

I did not see it to be honest

Its not even worth replying to the village idiot, when all he does is think he is goading with such gibberish and generally lying. So I rarely respond to crap like the above. Trump is definately an idiot and doing major harm to the US, but to compare this to Nazism, is utter nonesense on every level. You see the same nonsense applied to Israel. It shows not one of them have had a historical education.

He is very good at lying, as you can see here with yourself. About halfway down the page

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t24597p50-new-idea-for-the-forum

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:45 pm

I only want to know one thing...why does Quill think that didge hates all Black Americans?

Do you get nasty...?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:46 pm

eddie wrote:I only want to know one thing...why does Quill think that didge hates all Black Americans?

You tell me Eddie???

As Its pure nonsense, such a claim

To me, he does it to poorly deflect away from his poor views

Hey ho

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:24 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

the point
the average German wasn't Aware the Jews were taken to camps and Gassed or the vast majority of the Nazis crimes Rolling Eyes
the Average American is Aware of these crimes. So how bad are the ones they are hiding?

the Op is racist to say that Ww2 holocaust was the worst crime in history, it's not even close, the British and Spanish empires both commited worse crimes and went further with their attempts at genocide and where less humane to those they were genociding. And Neither of those 2 can hold a candle to the Mongols. And we can find many more examples the Incans were one of the most brutal and inhumane conquerors the world has ever known. It is Blatantly Dishonest and Racist warping of History to further the Zionist cause.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:06 am

eddie wrote:I only want to know one thing...why does Quill think that didge hates all Black Americans?

Didge refuses to recognize that what Germany did to the Jews, America is doing to the African Americans and Hispanics.

Didge is one of those blind followers of the haters.  You Europeans have a national (continental?) flaw that makes you followers of demagogues.  Hitler?  Franco?  Mussolini?  Salazar?  Milošević?  It's endless, and continues today with Erdogan and Putin.  You guys just don't catch on to human rights.  You're big on My country; My flag; My king.  But common people get lost in there somewhere.

Didge--despite having learned that Jews are off limits--nevertheless turns on any other minority in the same way as the Germans did in the 1930's.  As I have shown many times, Didge is unable to reason by analogy.  All of his knowledge is by acquisition of the thoughts of others.  So he is unable to reckon that what he says about blacks and Hispanics, is precisely what the Germans said about Jews in 1938.

Ask Didge if blacks lives matter...he'll obfuscate, then give you an answer that says, NO.

Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:09 am

Original Quill wrote:

Didge refuses to recognize that what Germany did to the Jews, America is doing to the African Americans and Hispanics.

Didge is one of those blind followers of the haters.  You Europeans have a national (continental?) flaw that makes you followers of demagogues.  Hitler?  Franco?  Mussolini?  Salazar?  Milošević?  It's endless, and continues today with Erdogan and Putin.  You guys just don't catch on to human rights.  You're big on My country; My flag; My king.  But common people get lost in there somewhere.

Didge--despite having learned that Jews are off limits--nevertheless turns on any other minority in the same way as the Germans did in the 1930's.  As I have shown many times, Didge is unable to reason by analogy.  All of his knowledge is by acquisition of the thoughts of others.  So he is unable to reckon that what he says about blacks and Hispanics, is precisely what the Germans said about Jews in 1938.

Ask Didge if blacks lives matter...he'll obfuscate, then give you an answer that says, NO.

Not even worth a response it so full of crap and lies

My points again for Eddie

You tell me, whether you think I hate African Americans

How he has again diluted the Holocasut, with complete lies, claiming there is a Holocasut going ontoday in the US

You see how people super charge something for their own political agendas.

Its the idiotic view by Quill that there is a genocide going on towards blacks in America, based off a number of people shot by the Police. Even though far more whites are shot by the Police and in many cases with boths. Its with violent confrontations. Hence again its the gun laws and crime levels that are the problem, driven by relative poverty.

I do not see black lives matter hold one single demonstration to the fact the majority of black people shot and murdered are by black people.

Do their lives not matter?

I mean how many know the names of Black victims, that have been killed by Black gang members?

How many does anyone know?

How about the names of at least 20 children shot by Black people in 2016?

Does anyone know their names? They know names like Michael Brown, but do the know the name of a 3 year old boy shot in a Father's day shooting drive by?

They only centre on the very few and isolated incidents that seem suspect as to why someone was shot by the Police

Hence the very idea of their being a holocasut, ignoring the thousands of black victims shot by black criminals. Shows the truely warped reality of those pushing their own racist agenda.

As again all lives matter and here many black victims lives clearly do not matter to the Black lives matter movement

When people dilute the Holocasut with such ridiculous comparrisons, they help promote Holocaust denialism itself

But the comparrison here, is about the Holocasut in WW2, no others. Hence its diluted this Holocaust with the worst comparrison going. Seperating children from their families, who's parents have illgally crossed the border. Is in no way similar to Laws enacted that ordered the final solution of the Jews. To the point children were gassed, shot, beaten, starved to death etc. So to compare the two is demeaning the child victims of the holocasut

So I am not belittling anything, as many other ethnic, political, religious ect people also died in this Holocasut. Just as others have in the Armenian Holocaust, The Rwandan Holocasut etc. Which again if the case here was to compare either, it will dilute those Holocausts also and make a mockery of the victims

So then you get even more stupid, and invent more lies, as at no point have I marginalized the victims of the Slave trade, commited by the Europeans and Arabs.

So we are not talking about the slave trade here either. That was also an appalling crime in history. That though has nothing to do with your warped and incorrect belief, there is a Holocasut going on in America today. What is even worse, is you place the African Americans shot by the Police, who are generally criminals and shot in the act of violence. Above the African American victims, shot by Criminal African Americans.

The reality is their names are hardly known and they do not even hardly make the news. Just like white criminals shot by the Police. Their names are hardly known and not news worthy. Either the point is on all lives matter, or as seen your argument is racist, as its not a universal stand point. As anyone murdered, no matter what ethnicity carries out that crime, are innocent victims and being forgotten in the pursuit by those with racist agendas, that promote, essetially a racist organisation.

In Black lives Matters.

Who again hold no demontrations for the thousands of African American victims, espcially those who are children, murdered by criminal African Americans. IT means they are making their lives as less important

When all Lives matter

Now I am not denying there is certainly wrongful killings by the Police to some African Americans, but that does not then mean all shootings are racist shootings by the Police and yet every one is classed as such by "Black lives matters"

That is completely wrong to do and again elevating in many cases violent criminals, commiting acts of violence, shot by the Police, again above countless innocent African American victims. That is appalling to do.

Like I say, this is the new weapon the left have learnt, to continually lie and yet is very easy for me to dismantle their lies

Last edited by Didge on Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:21 am

The mass of ordinary Germans did know about the evolving terror of Hitler's Holocaust, according to a new research study. They knew concentration camps were full of Jewish people who were stigmatised as sub-human and race-defilers. They knew that these, like other groups and minorities, were being killed out of hand.

They knew that Adolf Hitler had repeatedly forecast the extermination of every Jew on German soil. They knew these details because they had read about them. They knew because the camps and the measures which led up to them had been prominently and proudly reported step by step in thousands of officially-inspired German media articles and posters according to the study, which is due to be published simultaneously in Britain and the US early next month and which was described as ground-breaking by Oxford University Press yesterday and already hailed by other historians.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2001/feb/17/johnezard

Like I say, some idiots do not even have a basic historical education and as seen you have two idiots that constantly lie and make up crap in debates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:29 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pthg0w_LQSQ&t=697s

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:41 am

People may wish to read a list of defined Genocides, which shows why the two village idiots do not even understand what a genocide is

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:11 am

The Trump administration’s policy of separating children from their parents brought a flood of comparisons to the Holocaust. Some described the facilities used to hold the children as “concentration camps.” ice officials have been called Nazis. Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon and those around him have been described as Hitler and kapos. Former CIA Director Michael Hayden posted a picture of the entrance to Birkenau with the message, “Other governments have separated mothers and children.”

I understand Hayden’s outrage. I share it. But something can be horrific without being a genocide or a Holocaust. Defenders of the Trump policy self-righteously pounced on the comparison, denouncing it as hyperbolic. Although there is nothing good that can be said about Trump’s family-separation policy, it is not a genocide. Equating the two is not only historically wrong, it is also strategically wrong. Glib comparisons to the Nazis provide the administration and its supporters with a chance to defend their position, something they do not deserve.

This is an instance of a broader problem. Since the 1990s, as interest in the Holocaust has grown, Holocaust analogies have proliferated. Some have been patently absurd. The televangelist Pat Robertson insisted, “Just what Nazi Germany did to the Jews, so liberal America is now doing to evangelical Christians … It’s no different … Homosexuals who want to destroy all Christians.” (As he denounced liberal America, images of Nazi horrors appeared on the screen.) President Ronald Reagan’s surgeon general, Everett Koop, warned about the progression from “liberalized abortion … to active euthanasia … to the very beginnings of the political climate that led to Auschwitz, Dachau, and Belsen.” People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, PETA, organized an exhibition entitled “Holocaust on Your Plate.” Pictures of emaciated farm animals hung next to images of concentration camp victims. A PETA organizer declared “six million people died in concentration camps, but six billion broiler chickens will die this year in slaughterhouses.”

Others are more thoughtful, and well-intentioned, though they might obscure more than they reveal. While in Cape Town, South Africa, years ago, I visited a small Holocaust exhibit. Two pictures hung side by side. The first showed a German doctor measuring a little girl’s nose with a special caliper in order to determine if she was Jewish. National Socialists contended that Jews and other “races” could be identified by their noses and other physical attributes. I had seen that photo before. The other showed a white man in a doctor’s coat and a little girl standing stiffly next to him. She had a pencil stuck through her curly hair. This was the infamous South African “pencil test,” used to determine if a person was to be classified as white or colored. If the pencil fell out, the person was white. If it remained in the hair, the person was classified as colored. The curator who had juxtaposed these two pictures was suggesting that there were many parallels between apartheid and the Holocaust, particularly in its early years.

It is important, though, to distinguish between methods and objectives. Apartheid aimed to economically, socially, and legally humiliate and degrade black people, keeping them in a subservient position. If some were lynched, shot, or killed in some manner that was entirely acceptable, but the objective was not mass murder. The Holocaust, by contrast, was designed to murder an entire group on an entire continent. It did not matter if the Jews designated for death were providing a useful service to Nazi Germany. When it came time to kill them, they were murdered. It is not a question of competitive suffering, but of historical accuracy. Conflating the two periods diminishes the specific, unique horror of each particular crime, and impedes our ability to understand them on their own terms.

The same applies to conflating the Holocaust with the family-separation policy enacted by the Trump administration along the southern border of the United States. People are being concentrated in camps, but the contemporary camps bear little resemblance to the camps in Nazi Germany in which people were beaten, tortured, starved, and often killed. However well-intentioned its use, the comparison is misleading.

Moreover, even taken on its own, narrow terms, the analogy is mistaken. The Nazis aimed not at separation, but extermination. When there were mass shootings, children were not typically separated from parents; they generally kept them together so as not to alarm them. In the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum there hangs a picture, taken by an SS officer, of the arrival of Hungarian Jews at Birkenau. In the front row, a woman is holding a small child. Behind her stands a younger woman. A few years after the opening of the museum, a woman identified herself as the younger person. She explained that the baby was hers, and the woman standing next to her was her mother, the baby’s grandmother. A Jewish prisoner who worked at the trains told her to give the baby to the older woman. He knew that the Germans did not want to separate parents from the children because the parents might then resist. The prisoner who warned her knew that, had she been holding the baby, she would have been sent directly to the gas chambers.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/06/holocaust-family-separation/563480/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:12 am

When I was in Orthodox high school, a teacher drew heartrending parallels between the Jews imprisoned in the Warsaw Ghetto and the forcible internment of Japanese-Americans during World War II. She did not equate these two tragedies; it was a lesson in how despite the fact that America may have been rightly celebrated for its part in the liberation of Europe, that fact should not overshadow the cruelties it encouraged back home.

Twitter has not learned that lesson. When it emerged in the past few weeks that the Trump administration was cruelly separating immigrant parents from their children, ripping families apart at the border, the comparisons to the Holocaust began almost immediately.

It’s certainly an understandable reaction. Nazis, after all, are considered history’s ultimate low in human capacity for the monstrous. And this current policy is certainly monstrous. Though the administration backed down when faced with outrage and protest, there are still more than 2,000 immigrant children that may never see their parents again. Some of these children are toddlers. Pediatricians and psychologists warn that these children are suffering irreversible trauma.
On the other hand, the equivalence is surely a false one that dilutes the horrors of the Holocaust and reflects the exploitation of Jewish suffering. After all, taking immigrant children from their parents under the pretense of “showers” is not the same as murdering Jewish children in “showers”.

The debate over whether or not one can compare the border crisis with the Holocaust raged on Twitter and in oped pages all week. And yet, the debates missed the point. For using Nazi Germany as the touchpoint for this awful cruelty is a deflection, nothing more than a denial of America’s own long history of atrocities.

Indeed, rather than an iteration of Nazi Germany, the separation of immigrant children from their parents is another contemporary echo of America’s historical crimes.

The American story of liberty and justice, of opening its arms to “huddled masses yearning to be free” has a dark shadow narrative of America’s failure to act on those values. The three-fifths compromise in which African-American slaves were counted as three-fifths of a human being in the census was drafted in the Constitution, the very same foundation of America that vowed to “establish Justice” and “secure the Blessings of Liberty.”

Slave owners and traders ripped families apart so routinely that after the emancipation in 1865, newspapers were flooded with personal ads from African-Americans reaching out in hope of finding their lost families. Today, immigrant parents are desperate to find their children. It is possible some never will.

As America expanded outward in the 18th-20th century, Native American children were moved into government-run boarding schools in an attempt to forcibly assimilate them, a policy defined by the infamous quote, “Kill the Indian, save the Man.” Boys had their hair shorn in a deliberate attempt to shame them; both boys and girls were beaten if they spoke the language of their families or used their birth names. Physical, psychological and sexual abuse was rampant, not unlike recent horrific news reports of maltreatment, with immigrant children being denied hugs and in some cases beaten so badly their bones were broken.

Less than a century ago, decades of bigotry and discrimination against Asian-Americans, beginning with the Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882, culminated in the Executive Order 9066, the internment of more than one hundred thousand Japanese-Americans during World War II.

From the beginning, the military knew Japanese-Americans posed no military threat but continued its resettlement. The pictures of the internment camps, isolated in the desert, shoddily constructed and surrounded by fences and wire are practically black-and-white versions of the pictures of the places immigrant children are being kept.

American-born Fred Korematsu sued the government on the grounds it violated his civil rights. He lost in Supreme Court. Though Korematsu won an appeal from the Californian courts in 1983, the Supreme Court has never explicitly overturned its ruling. It took until 1988 for the government to formally apologize, with the Civil Liberties Act of 1988 paying out thousands of dollars of reparations survivors of the internment camps “to right [the] grave wrong” of a law founded on “racial prejudice, war hysteria and a failure of political leadership.”

Using Nazis as a rhetorical device undermines the distinct trauma of the Holocaust seared into the DNA of Jewish and Romani people. It does a disservice to the real horrors going on right now. It should be self-evident what is happening is morally bankrupt, without turning to cliched Twitter hyperbole.

To turn to examples of Nazi Germany is to shrink from our collective responsibility to confront the truth that human rights have been violated in our backyard for centuries. We are the country of Dred Scott v. Sandford and Korematsu v. United States.

This is America. This has always been America. It shouldn’t be. We don’t have to repeat our history’s sins. But only by acknowledging the mistakes of our past can we learn how to repair what is broken. Only then we can move on towards a better America, one where it can finally be self-evident that all people are created equal.

Read more: https://forward.com/opinion/403867/you-dont-need-to-compare-family-separation-to-the-holocaust-america-has/

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:59 am

Didge wrote:People may wish to read a list of defined Genocides, which shows why the two village idiots do not even understand what a genocide is

that is EXACTLY why I am arguing with pieces of SHIT like you

1000 people died in the genocide of Aboriginal in Tasmania? that is ANGLO BULLSHIT you wanker that's the point YOU LIE always
constantly Lies to make it so your choose People are the highest literally have to keep inflating the numbers to cause it not even close
And it's not genocide there are jews left it was merely Attempted genocide, not that you'd know that Brits and Spain Mongols etc WHERE successful in their genocide attempts if you listened to Evil Zionist scum like yourself

Your Scum that Perpetuates Eurocentric Lies and Apologist for Colonialism and slavery and try to brush the crimes of Anglosphere under the carpet you Fraudulent Lying Scum.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:31 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

the point
the average German wasn't Aware the Jews were taken to camps and Gassed or the vast majority of the Nazis crimes Rolling Eyes
the Average American is Aware of these crimes. So how bad are the ones they are hiding?

the Op is racist to say that Ww2 holocaust was the worst crime in history, it's not even close, the British and Spanish empires both commited worse crimes and went further with their attempts at genocide and where less humane to those they were genociding. And Neither of those 2 can hold a candle to the Mongols. And we can find many more examples the Incans were one of the most brutal and inhumane conquerors the world has ever known. It is Blatantly Dishonest and Racist warping of History to further the Zionist cause.

Ah, OK. I misinterpreted your use of the word "seen" - apologies.

I don't think it's racist to say that the Holocaust was the worst crime in history, it's merely an opinion, and it's an opinion that many share. It was systematic and very cold and deliberate. There have of course been other terrible crimes committed since then, which means that people don't really ever learn from history.

There are superficial similarities between what Trump has been doing and what the Nazis did. However, I don't really believe that Trump was planning to have those children secretly gassed, do you?

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:37 am

Didge wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pthg0w_LQSQ&t=697s

clown

And once again the Dodger trots out one of his favourite old ultra-conservative apologist pervert shockjocks to bolster his own absurd opinions...

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:43 am

Didge wrote:
People may wish to read a list of defined Genocides, which shows why the two village idiots do not even understand what a genocide is

"People may wish to" realise that the proffered nonsense is yet more of Dodge's usual euro-centric zionist-sponsored racially-inspired bullshit...

Wouldn't surprise if Dodgie himself created that wonky apologist Wikipedia wankfest..

Also, it's interesting to note that the clueless fucker who wrote that Wiki' table used an Aussie flag (introduced in the late 1950s..) instead of a Union Jack to represent the British colony of Tasmania C.1800s, and then further wildy understates the total number of Aborigines that the English slaughtered down there between 1788 and 1900.

During their attempted genocide of mainland Aborigines, meanwhile, the British government oversaw the wilful slaughter of more than 100,000 natives --  a figure which was surpassed by the millions who have died in other spheres of British influence over the past 400 years (Ireland, much of Africa, China, India, North America, the Caribbean, Australia, New Zealand, Pacific islands, etc..).

Camouflaging the attempted genocide of dozens of peoples over the centuries, while wildly under-stating actual figures, only helps the guilty governments to keep on ignoring their past histories..

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I don't think it's racist to say that the Holocaust was the worst crime in history, it's merely an opinion, and it's an opinion that many share. It was systematic and very cold and deliberate. There have of course been other terrible crimes committed since then, which means that people don't really ever learn from history.

That is not my argument, Raggs.  Didge's bona fides as a racist were established ages ago, when he dismissed and mocked over the genocide of black males by police in the US.

Rather, what is going on in this thread is, Didge is now saying that black deaths are de minimis as compared to the deaths during WWII.  Under a faux pretense of indignation, he is saying that calling a 'Holocaust' the deaths of blacks over 400-years of US slavery and discrimination, is insulting.  Apparently, blacks are not worthy victims in his view.

Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:01 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:People may wish to read a list of defined Genocides, which shows why the two village idiots do not even understand what a genocide is

that is EXACTLY why I am arguing with pieces of SHIT like you

1000 people died in the genocide of Aboriginal in Tasmania? that is ANGLO BULLSHIT you wanker that's the point YOU LIE always
constantly Lies to make it so your choose People are the highest literally have to keep inflating the numbers to cause it not even close
And it's not genocide there are jews left it was merely Attempted genocide, not that you'd know that Brits and Spain  Mongols etc WHERE successful in their genocide attempts if you listened to Evil Zionist scum like yourself

Your Scum that Perpetuates Eurocentric Lies and Apologist for Colonialism and slavery and try to brush the crimes of Anglosphere under the carpet you Fraudulent Lying Scum.

Triggered

You see how easy it is for me, to control your every emotions?

Now pipe down little boy, because the reality is your potty mouth would not scare a pegion

I simple posted what is recognised by the UN as genocides

You know, the body, that you think is so wonderful?

Gotcha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:10 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I don't think it's racist to say that the Holocaust was the worst crime in history, it's merely an opinion, and it's an opinion that many share. It was systematic and very cold and deliberate. There have of course been other terrible crimes committed since then, which means that people don't really ever learn from history.

That is not my argument, Raggs.  Didge's bona fides as a racist were established ages ago, when he dismissed and mocked over the genocide of black males by police in the US.

Rather, what is going on in this thread is, Didge is now saying that black deaths are de minimis as compared to the deaths during WWII.  Under a faux pretense of indignation, he is saying that calling a 'Holocaust' the deaths of blacks over 400-years of US slavery and discrimination, is insulting.  Apparently, blacks are not worthy victims in his view.

There is no genocide by the US Police to wipe out the African American Population. Nor is there any policies which is universal within the many different seperate Police forces within the US states

Showing again you are just a complete idiot, where not one rational person believes there is a genocide of the African Americans going on with the many different US Police forces

Again, I have rightly stated that "Black Lives Matters" does not care for the many thousands of deaths of African Americans, when murdered by criminal blacks. They also do not care about whites shot by the Police either, even though far more are gunned down by the Police and are as per population, less likely to be involved in violent crimes.

So lets really rubbish your nonsense shall we?

Yet the Black Lives Matter movement is based on a lie. The idea that the United States is experiencing an epidemic of racially driven police shootings is false — and dangerously so.

The facts are these: Last year, the police shot 990 people, the vast majority armed or violently resisting arrest, according to the Washington Post’s database of fatal police shootings. Whites made up 49.9 percent of those victims, blacks 26 percent. That proportion of black victims is lower than what the black violent crime rate would predict.

Blacks constituted 62 percent of all robbery defendants in America’s 75 largest counties in 2009, 57 percent of all murder defendants and 45 percent of all assault defendants, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, even though blacks comprise only 15 percent of the population in those counties.

In New York City, where blacks make up 23 percent of the city’s population, blacks commit three-quarters of all shootings and 70 percent of all robberies, according to victims and witnesses in their reports to the NYPD. Whites, by contrast, commit less than 2 percent of all shootings and 4 percent of all robberies, though they are nearly 34 percent of the city’s population.

In Chicago, 80 percent of all known murder suspects in 2015 were black, as were 80 percent of all known nonfatal shooting suspects, though they’re a little less than a third of the population. Whites made up 0.9 percent of known murder suspects in Chicago in 2015 and 1.4 percent of known nonfatal shooting suspects, though they are about a third of the city’s residents.

Gang shootings occur almost exclusively in minority areas. Police use of force is most likely in confrontations with violent and resisting criminals, and those confrontations happen disproportionately in minority communities.

https://nypost.com/2016/09/06/the-lies-told-by-the-black-lives-matter-movement/

Like I say, only idiots think that now anyone shot by the Police has to be in every case and only for those African American to be racist. Ignoring how in many cases its violent confrontations. There is no doubt some incidents are suspect, but the number is no more than about a dosen each year. What is more worrying is the number of mental health people shot by the Police. Where again its very clear, that a gun culture and high crime levels is leading to some cops, being taken over by fear when facing an incident. Which sadly leads to loost of life sometimes, when its a mistake

Sadly the racist organisation "Black Lives Matter" know this also and even worse never demonstrate when other African Americans are gunned down, by other African Americans. So the organisation does not even care for all Black lives either

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:27 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Didge wrote:

"People may wish to" realise that the proffered nonsense is yet more of Dodge's usual euro-centric zionist-sponsored racially-inspired bullshit...

Wouldn't surprise if Dodgie himself created that wonky apologist Wikipedia wankfest..

Also, it's interesting to note that the clueless fucker who wrote that Wiki' table used an Aussie flag (introduced in the late 1950s..) instead of a Union Jack to represent the British colony of Tasmania C.1800s, and then further wildy understates the total number of Aborigines that the English slaughtered down there between 1788 and 1900.

During their attempted genocide of mainland Aborigines, meanwhile, the British government oversaw the wilful slaughter of more than 100,000 natives --  a figure which was surpassed by the millions who have died in other spheres of British influence over the past 400 years (Ireland, much of Africa, China, India, North America, the Caribbean, Australia, New Zealand, Pacific islands, etc..).

Camouflaging the attempted genocide of dozens of peoples over the centuries, while wildly under-stating actual figures, only helps the guilty governments to keep on ignoring their past histories..

Oh dear the other Village idiot and potty mouth strikes again with gibberish, straight out of the dummy hand book. Also its the ancestors of people living in Australia today, that were very much part of these killings of indegenious

According to one report published in 2009, in 1789 the British deliberately spread smallpox from the First Fleet in order to counter overwhelming native tribes near Sydney in New South Wales. In his book An Indelible Stain, Henry Reynolds described this act as genocide.[173] However the majority of scholars disagree that the initial smallpox was the result of deliberate biological warfare and have suggested other causes.[174][175][176]

The Black War was a period of conflict between British colonists and aboriginal Tasmanians in Van Diemen's Land (now Tasmania) in the early 19th century. The conflict, in combination with introduced diseases and other factors, had such devastating impacts on the aboriginal Tasmanian population that it was reported that they had been exterminated.[177][178] Historian Geoffrey Blainey wrote that by 1830, "Disease had killed most of them but warfare and private violence had also been devastating."[179] Smallpox was the principal cause of aboriginal deaths in the 19th century.[180]

Lemkin and most other comparative genocide scholars present the extinction of the Tasmanian aborigines as a textbook example of a genocide, while the majority of Australian experts are more circumspect.[181][182] Detailed studies of the events surrounding the extinction have raised questions about some of the details and interpretations in earlier histories.[181][183] Curthoys concluded, "It is time for a more robust exchange between genocide and Tasmanian historical scholarship if we are to understand better what did happen in Tasmania."[184]

On the Australian continent during the colonial period (1788–1901), the population of 500,000–750,000 Australian aborigines was reduced to fewer than 50,000.[185][186] Most were devastated by the introduction of alien diseases after contact with Europeans, while perhaps 20,000 were killed by massacres and fighting with colonists.[185]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocides_in_history#Australia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_of_Indigenous_Australians

Well there is plenty of links listed, in this and the other link I gave, you are just simply too stupid and lazy to read them. Or more like I have rightly stated, your and the village idiot have never attended any basic History lessons, that is evident. So this is from Wiki as well and it seems again you have to be educated here on this. Never denied there was a genoicide in Australia.

This are links on Wiki, which you seem to have laughed at

From Terror to Genocide: Britain's Tasmanian Penal Colony and Australia's History Wars
https://www.jstor.org/stable/25482686

Abstract
Of an estimated population in 1788 of over half a million, fewer than 50,000 Australian Aborigines survived by 1900. Most perished from introduced diseases, but possibly 20,000 Aborigines were killed by British troops, police, and settlers in warfare and massacres accompanying their dispossession. In a neighboring island a century later, Indonesia's invasion and occupation of East Timor from 1975 to 1999 took more than 120,000 lives, out of a population of 650,000. Australia's public and press were largely sympathetic to East Timor's right to self-determination. But a small circle of publicists and commentators, favoring the Suharto regime's anticommunism, denounced reports of the ongoing Timor tragedy and encouraged Canberra's diplomatic support for Jakarta. Some of these same Australians also opposed the gathering movement for Aboriginal land rights and reconciliation. Legal victories won by Aborigines in the 1990s, including High Court judgments and a 1997 Human Rights Commission finding that they had been subjected to genocide, exerted pressure on conservative prime minister John Howard, provoking a campaign by his supporters to deny that genocide had occurred. A common feature of these two cases of Australian genocide denial was “right-wing” refusal to concede legitimacy to causes enlisting “left-wing” support.[/i]

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/14672710220146197

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:13 pm

Didge wrote:There is no genocide by the US Police to wipe out the African American Population. Nor is there any policies which is universal within the many different seperate Police forces within the US states

Denial, denial, denial…  You are looking for a 'deep state'.  That is a simplistic interpretation, for simple minds.  The culture is racist, didge, and the various police departments draw from the culture for their employees.  This isn’t calculus, didge; any kid could figure that out.

Didge wrote:Like I say, only idiots think that now anyone shot by the Police has to be in every case and only for those African American to be racist.

They are specific cases, not every case.  But uniquely, it doesn't happen with white men.  You’re simply trying to muddy the picture, so you can go on deceiving.  Face the real question.

Didge wrote:Ignoring how in many cases its violent confrontations...

A-hah, diverting the subject again, just as I said.  You’re trying to avoid discussing the real topic, aren’t you?  You may change the topic by diversion, but the topic still remains.  You haven’t addressed it by running and hiding.

Didge wrote:Where again its very clear, that a gun culture and high crime levels is leading to some cops, being taken over by fear when facing an incident. Which sadly leads to loost of life sometimes, when its a mistake

Lord, you sound like the NRA:

NRA wrote:‘Guns are not to blame, it’s nut jobs and mental health…'

'Fix mental health...'

'OMG that would be too expersive…'

'What do you suggest?'

'Let ‘em kill our children, it’s only a dozen or so a year.'

Just like school shootings, you lose the black killings in exceptional and mental issues.
Everywhere you turn, didge, it’s all excuses.  You have no answers…just wringing your hands.  Well, I’m a man of answers.  Your whinging and crying is not good enough.

Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:26 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:There is no genocide by the US Police to wipe out the African American Population. Nor is there any policies which is universal within the many different seperate Police forces within the US states

Denial, denial, denial…  You are looking for a 'deep state'.  That is a simplistic interpretation, for simple minds.  The culture is racist, and the various police departments draw from the culture for their employees.  This isn’t calculus, didge; any kid could figure that out.

Didge wrote:Well there is countless US Police forces and you cannot not even show me any policies where there is a systematic view to eradicate African Americans. Even more ridiculous showing your view is absurd, is the fact that African American Police officers have also shot African American criminals. Are they also part of this mythical Holocaust you claim, is happenning today with African Americans?

So again, show me, in every single Police force in the US, this final solution policy, you claim exists?

Why is it you are unable to do this, or present countless officer testimony, that this is not only a policy under Republican Presidents, but Democrat Presidents as well

They are specific cases, not every case.  But uniquely, it doesn't happen with white men.  You’re simply trying to muddy the picture, so you can go on deceiving.  Face the real question.

Didge wrote:Incredible, so now, when there has been cases of unarmed white men being shot by the Police, also those with mental health issues. You claim it does not happen with white men, without a shred of evidence.

Yet we do have thiis, of each person shot by the Police per year

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/national/police-shootings-2018/?utm_term=.20d427f4130a

Which proves agin, you are emphatically a liar

A-hah, diverting the subject again, just as I said.  You’re trying to avoid discussing the real topic, aren’t you?  You may change the topic by diversion, but the topic still remains.  You haven’t addressed it by running and hiding.

Didge wrote:The only real topic to be had herew, is that you are an idiot to believe these is at present a Genoicide olf African Americans, when more African Americans are killed by other African Americans. I mean, how do you explain that?Not only that, how do you explain, how that African Americans are involved in plnety of crime, and where the Police are involved in well over a million incidents a year. 92 African Americans have been killed by the Police in crime incidents this year and 192 white, 52 Hispanic. I mean, if as you claim there is a genocide going on, that so few people are shot by the Police?

Lord, you sound like the NRA:

NRA wrote:‘Guns are not to blame, it’s nut jobs and mental health…'

'Fix mental health...'

'OMG that would be too expersive…'

'What do you suggest?'

'Let ‘em kill our children, it’s only a dozen or so a year.'

Everywhere you turn, didge, it’s all excuses.  You have no answers…just wringing your hands.  Well, I’m a man of answers.  Your whinging and crying is not good enough.

I think you will find in many posts on this thread, I have said the gun culture and crime, fueld by relative poverty is the problem

The reality is here, that you clearly are an unhinged loon

Like I say, that upon someone being shot by the Police and before any investigation. No matter if the person shot was armed and firing at the Police. If they are African American, the Black lives matter movement and you, immediatelly assume rascism, before any investigation.

Its absurd and shows that the group is inherantly racist and does not give one shit about the many African Americans shot and murdered by other African Americans. As there is no demonstrations for that. Proving again, that the organisation, does not even live up to its name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down