Scuffle erupts outside court after anti-Semitic songwriter, 54, who mocked Anne Frank, denied the Holocaust and described Auschwitz as a 'theme park for fools' is warned she faces jail

Go down

Scuffle erupts outside court after anti-Semitic songwriter, 54, who mocked Anne Frank, denied the Holocaust and described Auschwitz as a 'theme park for fools' is warned she faces jail

Post by Didge on Fri May 25, 2018 5:40 pm

[*]Blogger posted three anti-Semitic songs online following meeting in London
[*]The lyrics of the songs questioned the Holocaust and mocked survivors
[*]She has now been found guilty of 'improper use of a communications network'
[*]The defendant's supporters and anti-fascists clashed outside court

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5771007/Blogger-GUILTY-broadcasting-anti-Semitic-music.html#ixzz5GX3qPofU 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I am all for free speech, but this woman is vile and scum
What does it say that her supporters, backed violence to her use of Anti-Semitism?

Now do I think she should go to jail?

No, what I think should happen, is she is shamed for the vile hateful woman that she is

That she is publically shamed for the hate she promoted

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
Didge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scuffle erupts outside court after anti-Semitic songwriter, 54, who mocked Anne Frank, denied the Holocaust and described Auschwitz as a 'theme park for fools' is warned she faces jail

Post by Didge on Fri May 25, 2018 5:50 pm

[*]Alizon Chabloz, 53, was found guilty of hate crimes after denying the Holocaust and mocking survivors in her songs
[*]Her daughter has disowned her and her elderly parents have thrown her out
[*]Her former bandmates described her as 'manipulative' and she was barred from the local Labour club where she used to perform at pro-Palestinian events
[*]Fiyaz Mughal, the founder of Tell Mama, an anti-Islamophobic charity, stood by her when she was sacked for anti-Semitism but has since distanced himself 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5522203/Singing-Holocaust-denier-disowned-daughter.html#ixzz5GX71we2n 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The last point is th most troubling to me. How on earth could Fiyaz have defended her?

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
Didge

View user profile

Back to top Go down