Judgement day...

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Judgement day... - Page 13 Empty Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Do you believe there will be a judgement day for each and every one of us?...

I mean with all this talk of gays and homophobia God is supposed to love everyone right?...

Amd if he can forgive rapists and murderers for their awful sins,then surely he can 'forgive' a person for being gay surely?

I see a few contradictions in the things folk write.

So are we all going to have our own judgement day and stand in front of God, before he decide ps wether or not we can enter heaven?

I think it's nonsense myself like,  but I do believe in spirits.


Last edited by Joy Division on Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


Judgement day... - Page 13 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:56 pm

stardesk wrote:Veya, don't forget the Wagilack sisters, I believe they encouraged growth/life as they travelled across Australia.

Well well, I'm not surprised there was no comment on my piece above about humans eating grass. As said before, what few animals were on the Ark would have died of starvation. and the humans along with them, for there would have nothing to eat.

So you would question how an all powerful God could keep some animals and humans fed.... :D 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 13 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by stardesk on Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:50 pm

Oh please, HF, don't give me the old Mana from Heaven story. As it happens there is no mention of God providing food for them once off the Ark.

_________________
Theodosius Dobzhansky: 'Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution.'
stardesk
stardesk

Posts : 948
Join date : 2013-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 13 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:51 pm

stardesk wrote:Oh please, HF, don't give me the old Mana from Heaven story. As it happens there is no mention of God providing food for them once off the Ark.

oh and God wouldn't have thought to supply enough for the voyage and for how ever long it took, lol notice it never mentions anyone in the bible going to the bathroom do yu suppose no one went to the loo in biblical days... :D 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 13 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:35 am

heavenly father wrote:
stardesk wrote:Oh please, HF, don't give me the old Mana from Heaven story. As it happens there is no mention of God providing food for them once off the Ark.

oh and God wouldn't have thought to supply enough for the voyage and for how ever long it took, lol notice it never mentions anyone in the bible going to the bathroom do yu suppose no one went to the loo in biblical days... :D 

Of course, an all-powerful God could have just struck all the evil people instantly dead, instead of pursuing some pointless impossible flood scenario where he has to get kangaroos across oceans and back. Probably would have left many innocent new-born babies alive too, since at any given point in time, infants do exist, and only an asshole psycho could deem them so evil that they deserved death.

_________________
It's so hard to be without you / used to feel so angry, now I only feel humble.

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 27076
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 13 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:14 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

That's not fair Maine, essentially you can be a serial killer and your God will offer forgiveness???? Evil or Very Mad

well I have posted this reply twice on two different threads .
I think you would want God to be fair and just .. right ? well he is , he doesn't see any sin any different from another and he wants everyone to come to repentance because he loves us all. If someone you knew was murderer and genuinely wanted to repent and felt so guilty for they had done and yet that sin couldn't be forgiven , but the guy next door who was a liar a thief an adulterer asked for forgiveness and was accepted , why would that be fair ? The level of guilt and shame is the same for any sin so all sins are forgiven .
If you were a murderer and genuinely asked God for forgiveness you would want him to accept it wouldn't you ?

excellent post very well said... Smile 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 13 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by veya_victaous on Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:23 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Maine coon lover wrote:

well I have posted this reply twice on two different threads .
I think you would want God to be fair and just .. right ? well he is , he doesn't see any sin any different from another and he wants everyone to come to repentance because he loves us all. If someone you knew was murderer and genuinely wanted to repent and felt so guilty for they had done and yet that sin couldn't be forgiven , but the guy next door who was a liar a thief an adulterer asked for forgiveness and was accepted , why would that be fair ? The level of guilt and shame is the same for any sin so all sins are forgiven .
If you were a murderer and genuinely asked God for forgiveness you would want him to accept it wouldn't you ?

excellent post very well said... Smile 

@HF and Coon

SO you are saying that you will have to live and forgive your rapist/murderer in heaven if he asked God for forgiveness? I you are so capable of forgiving people and living around someone that literally raped and killed you, why all the anger against people that you one have to live 1 life time on the same planet as? You are happy to live for eternity with the man that raped and killed you  confused 

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 13 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:26 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

excellent post very well said... Smile 

@HF and Coon

SO you are saying that you will have to live and forgive your rapist/murderer in heaven if he asked God for forgiveness?  I you are so capable of forgiving people and living around someone that literally raped and killed you, why all the anger against people that you one have to live 1 life time on the same planet as? You are happy to live for eternity with the man that raped and killed you  confused 

God forgives everyone who accepts Jesus, we are all forgiven, God counts sin as sin not in degrees as we do, i will be happy my sins are forgiven ... Smile 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 13 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by veya_victaous on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:26 pm

heavenly father wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

@HF and Coon

SO you are saying that you will have to live and forgive your rapist/murderer in heaven if he asked God for forgiveness?  I you are so capable of forgiving people and living around someone that literally raped and killed you, why all the anger against people that you one have to live 1 life time on the same planet as? You are happy to live for eternity with the man that raped and killed you  confused 

God forgives everyone who accepts Jesus, we are all forgiven, God counts sin as sin not in degrees as we do, i will be happy my sins are forgiven ... Smile 

You didn't answer the question. IF you get murdered and your murderer accepts Jesus so God forgives him and he goes up to heaven with you.. how will you feel? this man not only murdered you he raped and killed your wife while you were forced to watch... but while getting dragged to prison he found Jesus. Now you spend eternity with him? because he has found and accepts Jesus?

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 13 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:28 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

God forgives everyone who accepts Jesus, we are all forgiven, God counts sin as sin not in degrees as we do, i will be happy my sins are forgiven ... Smile 

You didn't answer the question.  IF you get murdered and your murderer accepts Jesus so God forgives him and he goes up to heaven with you.. how will you feel? this man not only murdered you he raped and killed your wife while you were forced to watch... but while getting dragged to prison he found Jesus. Now you spend eternity with him? because he has found and accepts Jesus?

I'm fine with that he found forgiveness, heaven will be a place of peace, joy and no pain or hate... Smile 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 13 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:31 pm

How many animals were on that Ark of Noah's Favva?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 13 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:33 pm

Joy Division wrote:How many animals were on that Ark of Noah's Favva?

dunno mate, i'm not old enough to have been there.. Smile 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 13 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:36 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Joy Division wrote:How many animals were on that Ark of Noah's Favva?

dunno mate, i'm not old enough to have been there.. Smile 


 Laughing 


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 13 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by veya_victaous on Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:19 pm

heavenly father wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

You didn't answer the question.  IF you get murdered and your murderer accepts Jesus so God forgives him and he goes up to heaven with you.. how will you feel? this man not only murdered you he raped and killed your wife while you were forced to watch... but while getting dragged to prison he found Jesus. Now you spend eternity with him? because he has found and accepts Jesus?

I'm fine with that he found forgiveness, heaven will be a place of peace, joy and no pain or hate... Smile 



How can you be so sure? the only entry requirement according to you is to accept Jesus, plenty of assholes accept Jesus. Lets face it, if the church is anything to go by it is already to be half filled with kiddie fiddlers and Torture perverts with fetished about things going into anuses. ...  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Oh shit, I just realized you may have a very different definition of peace and joy than me, and those things must be part of your defintion as they are so central to the churches leaders that ALL Accept and Love Jesus.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 13 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:29 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

I'm fine with that he found forgiveness, heaven will be a place of peace, joy and no pain or hate... Smile 



How can you be so sure? the only entry requirement according to you is to accept Jesus, plenty of assholes accept Jesus.  Lets face it, if the church is anything to go by it is already to be half filled with kiddie fiddlers and Torture perverts with fetished about things going into anuses. ...  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad   Oh shit, I just realized you may have a very different definition of peace and joy than me, and those things must be part of your defintion as they are so central to the churches leaders that ALL Accept and Love Jesus.

all sins are forgiven thats what the word says.. Smile 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 13 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:11 am

heavenly father wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:



How can you be so sure? the only entry requirement according to you is to accept Jesus, plenty of assholes accept Jesus.  Lets face it, if the church is anything to go by it is already to be half filled with kiddie fiddlers and Torture perverts with fetished about things going into anuses. ...  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad   Oh shit, I just realized you may have a very different definition of peace and joy than me, and those things must be part of your defintion as they are so central to the churches leaders that ALL Accept and Love Jesus.

all sins are forgiven thats what the word says.. Smile 

Forgiveness from one that is fine with kiddie fiddlers as long as they beleive in him is pretty worthless. Why would I want forgiveness for a Piece of Shit that condones People that Rape and kill little children for their own sexual gratifiction.  Face it your God is a Monster, Disgusting and Vile by the company he keeps. So you have no Problem with the Labour 3 and PIE since your God Accepts them with open arms. Satan cannot be any worse, your God already welcomes the greatest filth.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 13 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:15 am

veya_victaous wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

all sins are forgiven thats what the word says.. Smile 

Forgiveness from one that is fine with kiddie fiddlers as long as they beleive in him is pretty worthless. Why would I want forgiveness for a Piece of Shit that condones People that Rape and kill little children for their own sexual gratifiction.  Face it your God is a Monster, Disgusting and Vile by the company he keeps. So you have no Problem with the Labour 3 and PIE since your God Accepts them with open arms. Satan cannot be any worse, your God already welcomes the greatest filth.

because you have sinned as well, the fact that you do not count yours as serious does not mean you are without sin. Smile 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 13 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:34 am

heavenly father wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Forgiveness from one that is fine with kiddie fiddlers as long as they beleive in him is pretty worthless. Why would I want forgiveness for a Piece of Shit that condones People that Rape and kill little children for their own sexual gratifiction.  Face it your God is a Monster, Disgusting and Vile by the company he keeps. So you have no Problem with the Labour 3 and PIE since your God Accepts them with open arms. Satan cannot be any worse, your God already welcomes the greatest filth.

because you have sinned as well, the fact that you do not count yours as serious does not mean you are without sin. Smile 

LOLZ
I am a Blasphemous against your god so by his definition of sin I am way up there(far worse than Murders or Paedo's in his opinion) because I refuse to deny the truth.
But Why would I care what your newbie god thinks, he defines evil by the most ridiculously selfish manner, According to your god you are evil if you Don’t ask him for forgiveness if you don't believe in Jesus. It Doesn’t matter what sort of suffering you have created in Life You will be forgiven if you JUST BELIEVE IN HIM. The most Selfish demand I have ever heard you sure your god is not a teenage Girl, he acts like one.

That Anyone could be so morally depraved to worship such a selfish arrogant god… the only reason why you would is because you are a something like a paedo, that is the only reason why I could see you need that Piece of Shits good opinion or think it meant anything the Guy(god) thinks Paedos are cool If they worship him.
And For the Record Anyone that Condones Paedos is a Pieces of Shit like your God. If a Mortal Held the Opinion of Your god he would be amongst the vilest pieces of Shit on this Earth.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 13 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:37 am

veya_victaous wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

because you have sinned as well, the fact that you do not count yours as serious does not mean you are without sin. Smile 

LOLZ
I am a Blasphemous against your god so by his definition of sin I am way up there(far worse than Murders or Paedo's in his opinion) because I refuse to deny the truth.
But Why would I care what your newbie god thinks, he defines evil by the most ridiculously selfish manner, According to your god you are evil if you Don’t ask him for forgiveness if you don't believe in Jesus. It Doesn’t matter what sort of suffering you have created in Life You will be forgiven if you JUST BELIEVE IN HIM.  The most Selfish demand I have ever heard you sure your god is not a teenage Girl, he acts like one.

That Anyone could be so morally depraved to worship such a selfish arrogant god… the only reason why you would is because you are a something like a paedo, that is the only reason why I could see you need that Piece of Shits good opinion or think it meant anything the Guy(god) thinks Paedos are cool If they worship him.
And For the Record Anyone that Condones Paedos is a Pieces of Shit like your God. If a Mortal Held the Opinion of Your god he would be amongst the vilest pieces of Shit on this Earth.

on the contrary no sin is unforgivable if you believe and no sin is greater than any other ... Smile 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 13 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:18 am

veya_victaous wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

God forgives everyone who accepts Jesus, we are all forgiven, God counts sin as sin not in degrees as we do, i will be happy my sins are forgiven ... Smile 

You didn't answer the question.  IF you get murdered and your murderer accepts Jesus so God forgives him and he goes up to heaven with you.. how will you feel? this man not only murdered you he raped and killed your wife while you were forced to watch... but while getting dragged to prison he found Jesus. Now you spend eternity with him? because he has found and accepts Jesus?

When we get to heaven nothing is remembered so i nor gigat would know who the murderer was as all sins are forgotten , if God remembers our sins no more then we certainly won't remember them either .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 13 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by harrymuffin on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:35 am

I guess none of us will know until we take our last breath.

We'll all be very surprised at the outcome. Atheists and Christians.

A continued journey.

_________________
This came in the post today.  It says, Hypocrite, It must be yours. monkey 
harrymuffin
harrymuffin

Posts : 181
Join date : 2014-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 13 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:42 am

harrymuffin wrote:I guess none of us will know until we take our last breath.

We'll all be very surprised at the outcome.  Atheists and Christians.

A continued journey.


..Harry, that's probably the only thing said on this thread which is true!! Laughing 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 13 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by harrymuffin on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:45 am

Joy Division wrote:
harrymuffin wrote:I guess none of us will know until we take our last breath.

We'll all be very surprised at the outcome.  Atheists and Christians.

A continued journey.


..Harry, that's probably the only thing said on this thread which is true!! Laughing 

 Wink 

_________________
This came in the post today.  It says, Hypocrite, It must be yours. monkey 
harrymuffin
harrymuffin

Posts : 181
Join date : 2014-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 13 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:59 am

Joy Division wrote:
harrymuffin wrote:I guess none of us will know until we take our last breath.

We'll all be very surprised at the outcome.  Atheists and Christians.

A continued journey.


..Harry, that's probably the only thing said on this thread which is true!! Laughing 

Because they'd both be wrong  tongue 

Judgement day... - Page 13 Dreamtime_sisters_199_photo_slideshow.CACHE-1000x1000

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 13 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:01 pm

What's with the cloth Veya?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 13 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:12 pm

That is 'the Dreamtime', The Aboriginal Bible/Afterlife  I love you 

'Existence of pure energy, light and colour' would be a one of many possible western ways to describe it. The complete concept is too hard to fully put into words, Which is why they use pictures  Wink  Plus they are much harder to misquote and use for evil. But essentially a separate dimension which you are dis-formed and reformed in and then reincarnated back to life. Inter-species and interdimensional species may be involved Like I said very complex  ::alahoo:: ::alahoo:: ::alahoo:: confused confused ::alahoo:: ::alahoo:: ::alahoo::  

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 13 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by harrymuffin on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:39 pm

As I said, no one will know, til they take their last breath.

We can speculate, we can theorize. But no one will know for sure until they're dead.

There are those that have died and come back to tell stories of going to Hell or to Heaven. I find those quite interesting.

_________________
This came in the post today.  It says, Hypocrite, It must be yours. monkey 
harrymuffin
harrymuffin

Posts : 181
Join date : 2014-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 13 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:16 pm

harrymuffin wrote:As I said,  no one will know,  til they take their last breath.

We can speculate,   we can theorize.  But no one will know for sure until they're dead.

There are those that have died and come back to tell stories of going to Hell or to Heaven.  I find those quite interesting.

Oddly It never happens to people that believe in Re-incarnation  Wink 

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 13 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by gerber on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:41 pm

How does guest know gigat ?

_________________
If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.
gerber
gerber

Posts : 2317
Join date : 2013-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 13 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:45 pm

veya_victaous wrote:That is 'the Dreamtime', The Aboriginal Bible/Afterlife  I love you 

'Existence of pure energy, light and colour' would be a one of many possible western ways to describe it. The complete concept is too hard to fully put into words, Which is why they use pictures  Wink  Plus they are much harder to misquote and use for evil. But essentially a separate dimension which you are dis-formed and reformed in and then reincarnated back to life. Inter-species and interdimensional species may be involved Like I said very complex   ::alahoo:: ::alahoo:: ::alahoo:: confused confused ::alahoo:: ::alahoo:: ::alahoo::  


...oh!..nice pattern though Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 13 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by veya_victaous on Thu May 01, 2014 1:16 am

gerber wrote:How does guest know gigat ?

Guest is Gigatt he left to his post became Guest

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum