Judgement day...

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Do you believe there will be a judgement day for each and every one of us?...

I mean with all this talk of gays and homophobia God is supposed to love everyone right?...

Amd if he can forgive rapists and murderers for their awful sins,then surely he can 'forgive' a person for being gay surely?

I see a few contradictions in the things folk write.

So are we all going to have our own judgement day and stand in front of God, before he decide ps wether or not we can enter heaven?

I think it's nonsense myself like,  but I do believe in spirits.


Last edited by Joy Division on Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:59 pm

PhilDidge wrote:That is faith again you place in someone else and do not forget Thomas according to the scriptures had to be shown proof. The fact is it negates his message if you can go through life not having to believe his message to then only after dying and then having proof believe.

what is the difference in Jesus appearing to the disciples and others and Jesus appearing to those who die??

there have been countless stories of people who have had visions on or around their death..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:03 am

Everything, we have no proof he did appear accept written works, which again is faith, we cannot verify any of those who claim to have seen Jesus as risen, again that is faith

So to then sacrifice yourself for people and to bring his word, is thus negated by not having to believe in life, it serves no purpose, as people can then continue to sin and not believe.

Right have to go until tomorrow, but this is a reason why you should research your faith further.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:09 am

PhilDidge wrote:Everything, we have no proof he did appear accept written works, which again is faith, we cannot verify any of those who claim to have seen Jesus as risen, again that is faith

So to then sacrifice yourself for people and to bring his word, is thus negated by not having to believe in life, it serves no purpose, as people can then continue to sin and not believe.

Right have to go until tomorrow, but this is a reason why you should research your faith further.

written works are what he base most of history upon, what are you on about..

the second part my only reply is WHATTTTT!!!

i think you better research the bible as you clearly know nothing about it.. :D 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:16 am

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:Everything, we have no proof he did appear accept written works, which again is faith, we cannot verify any of those who claim to have seen Jesus as risen, again that is faith

So to then sacrifice yourself for people and to bring his word, is thus negated by not having to believe in life, it serves no purpose, as people can then continue to sin and not believe.

Right have to go until tomorrow, but this is a reason why you should research your faith further.

written works are what he base most of history upon, what are you on about..

the second part my only reply is WHATTTTT!!!

i think you better research the bible as you clearly know nothing about it.. :D 


It is faith you place in what is written, nothing more and as seen you have just negated the whole message of Jesus and as seen it is clear you do not know your own faith.

Thanks I always enjoy having fun with Born agains, they always back themselves into a corner unable to get out, but that has to be one of the best where you actually negate the actual message

Laters

 :D 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:27 am

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

written works are what he base most of history upon, what are you on about..

the second part my only reply is WHATTTTT!!!

i think you better research the bible as you clearly know nothing about it.. :D 


It is faith you place in what is written, nothing more and as seen you have just negated the whole message of Jesus and as seen it is clear you do not know your own faith.

Thanks I always enjoy having fun with Born agains, they always back themselves into a corner unable to get out, but that has to be one of the best where you actually negate the actual message

Laters

 :D 

your faith is not just about what is written, it not about having enough proof the bible is a valid document...

i know my faith you just do not understand what the bible and faith in Jesus is all
about..

i doubt you do have fun at all as you always end up showing you know nothing what so ever about the spirit of the word..

you mean like the corner you end up in in every circular argument you enter in to... :D 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:22 am

Judgement Day
when Every follower of Jesus Burns.

GOD was Quite specific NO FALSE IDOLS NO ONE BUT GOD
worshipping Jesus is a SIN

The whole idea is stupid some newbie say I made everything I will all end now, just like the immature baby he is.
Mean while the Eternal Serpent lounges, almost 20 times longer is his existance than the newbie, the Serpent knows the newbie is full of crap, he made nothing it was already here before the newbie arrived, a product of the great dreaming which few but the serpent and sky remember.

The Serpent will outlast thats what he does... 40,000 years, 5 times older than Osiris.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:03 am

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:


It is faith you place in what is written, nothing more and as seen you have just negated the whole message of Jesus and as seen it is clear you do not know your own faith.

Thanks I always enjoy having fun with Born agains, they always back themselves into a corner unable to get out, but that has to be one of the best where you actually negate the actual message

Laters

 :D 

your faith is not just about what is written, it not about having enough proof the bible is a valid document...

i know my faith you just do not understand what the bible and faith in Jesus is all
about..

i doubt you do have  fun at all as you always end up showing you know nothing what so ever about the spirit of the word..

you mean like the corner you end up in in every circular argument you enter in to... :D 
yes it is a valid "historical" document in the sense that it shows the way people thought 2000 years ago with a 2000 year old understanding of the universe and struggling for ways to explain the things about them but this is 2000 years later

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. (Corinthians)

Good advice and if nothing else in the Bible there is a lot of good advice and a lot of really bad advise that's why you find it so alluring BUT it is not the word of god that's the point


PS
There is no archaeological evidence for any of the old testament





Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:47 am

Sorry Korben but there is actual archaeological evidence for certain characters and places in the old testament.


Back to HF your faith is in the Bible being real and the fact you place faith in stories, that is the reality of the situation and as seen you have constantly contradicted yourself over the bible, because of your own interpretations on not only what is sin against what is written but also now even more illogical, being as you think you can speak for this myth you believe in by saying what he does, that has to be the most absurd claim to date. The thing is you walked into that also, as you became unstuck over who is forgiven by this mythical deity.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:04 am

Joy Division wrote:
Maine coon lover wrote:

It has to be JD , he promised to forgive every sin if a person truly repents. In the bible King David was an adulterer and a murderer , God forgave him . I really know what where your coming from because when little kids are murdered its beyond words why someone could do that , but if God is a fair and just God then he has to give everyone the chance to change their heart and to repent of their sin. To us we find it hard to forgive and forget but God forgives and he also forgets .


Thanks for explaining that MCL, your right though, murdering kids is awful and just like you I can't get my head around it...

It's not you who wrote the bible though, and even though I'm not religious,mi won't try to take it away from you Smile

Thank you JD , I can only try and explain how I see it and I try my best, I don't go to any church as I prefer to read the scriptures for myself that why they cannot be added to .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Eilzel on Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:05 am

I think where the Bible, including the OT, is concerned regarding history and archaeology- if we would know of things in the Bible from other sources and evidence then yes it is true, that the Bible takes place in often clear historical context means some of it will match up to what we know; however stories like Noah's ark, while there may have 'a flood' it was not on a 'Biblical' scale and there is no evidence whatsoever on the ark itself. Yes the settings and some characters in the OT may have existed in some form, and some stories may be stretching local events into something bigger, but mostly it is nonesense.

HF, yes a lot of our history is written- but it also tends to come in the form of contemporary prints, letters, codes of law, treaties etc written by those in question at the time they lived. That is massively different to individual stories talking from oral accounts not put in writing until centuries after they took place (ok decades in Jesus' case) by people in a very different historical context. THAT kind of 'history' is wide open to intense skepticism.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7890
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:27 am

Eilzel wrote:I think where the Bible, including the OT, is concerned regarding history and archaeology- if we would know of things in the Bible from other sources and evidence then yes it is true, that the Bible takes place in often clear historical context means some of it will match up to what we know; however stories like Noah's ark, while there may have 'a flood' it was not on a 'Biblical' scale and there is no evidence whatsoever on the ark itself. Yes the settings and some characters in the OT may have existed in some form, and some stories may be stretching local events into something bigger, but mostly it is nonesense.

HF, yes a lot of our history is written- but it also tends to come in the form of contemporary prints, letters, codes of law, treaties etc written by those in question at the time they lived. That is massively different to individual stories talking from oral accounts not put in writing until centuries after they took place (ok decades in Jesus' case) by people in a very different historical context. THAT kind of 'history' is wide open to intense skepticism.


Sorry  disagree again Eilzel, I am not talking about the fanciful events of the bible but historical accuracy to events and characters within the Old Testament, it is easy to confuse one with the other like using examples of the ark and most traditions are loosely based upon actual events.

For example take the Battle between David and Eshbaal, is meant to have taken place at the Pool of Gibeon, basically this battle decides the fate of Israel and for many years historians doubted whether this story existed due to no evidence being found of such a place called Gibeon. When the Arab village of el-jib was excavated in the 1950's they found a pool, a great water stone shaft sank into the bedrock, part of an elaborate water system, which also supplied an adjoining Vineyard. Organic deposits dated the site to around 1000 BC the time of King David. If this was not enough they also found clay jars inscribed with the Hebrew words "Vineyard of Gibeon". Not only have you a place where the bible says it is meant to be but the smoking gun evidence of the pottery and radio carbon dating. Now this was also long buried by the time of compilation of the OT in Babylon, giving strong evidence of an actual battle taking place

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Eilzel on Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:35 am

I don't think we disagree hee phil, the parts of the Bible I call into question are those which are of miracles or which contradict historical knowledge we already have. The example you give of a town and battle do not challenge anything; that battles happened and places existed that do not today is natural, so I agree on cases like that.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7890
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:48 pm

PhilDidge wrote:Sorry Korben but there is actual archaeological evidence for certain characters and places in the old testament.


Back to HF your faith is in the Bible being real and the fact you place faith in stories, that is the reality of the situation and as seen you have constantly contradicted yourself over the bible, because of your own interpretations on not only what is sin against what is written but also now even more illogical, being as you think you can speak for this myth you believe in by saying what he does, that has to be the most absurd claim to date. The thing is you walked into that also, as you became unstuck over who is forgiven by this mythical deity.

I do not contradict myself over the bible please do not mistake your lack of understanding for contradiction..
the bible has been around a very long time and has stood the test of time, questioned by untold millions, commoner and expert alike, yet here we are with believers still believing.

yet you cling to your man made claims evolution has been proven beyond doubt, you stick to your choice of faith and i will stick to mine..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:49 pm

Eilzel wrote:I don't think we disagree hee phil, the parts of the Bible I call into question are those which are of miracles or which contradict historical knowledge we already have. The example you give of a town and battle do not challenge anything; that battles happened and places existed that do not today is natural, so I agree on cases like that.

please explain.. :D 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:51 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:Sorry Korben but there is actual archaeological evidence for certain characters and places in the old testament.


Back to HF your faith is in the Bible being real and the fact you place faith in stories, that is the reality of the situation and as seen you have constantly contradicted yourself over the bible, because of your own interpretations on not only what is sin against what is written but also now even more illogical, being as you think you can speak for this myth you believe in by saying what he does, that has to be the most absurd claim to date. The thing is you walked into that also, as you became unstuck over who is forgiven by this mythical deity.

I do not contradict myself over the bible please do not mistake your lack of understanding for contradiction..
the bible has been around a very long time and has stood the test of time, questioned by untold millions, commoner and expert alike, yet here we are with believers still believing.

yet you cling to your man made claims evolution has been proven beyond doubt, you stick to your choice of faith and i will stick to mine..


yes you do, did you say the Jews killed Jesus?

yes or No?

Also you are wrong on all sins being forgiven, or the bible contradicts itself, or do you need more time to speak to your preacher?
happy to post up what you said

I am not diverting to evolution so you can poorly attempt to get off the hook for being woefully poor on Christianity

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:56 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

I do not contradict myself over the bible please do not mistake your lack of understanding for contradiction..
the bible has been around a very long time and has stood the test of time, questioned by untold millions, commoner and expert alike, yet here we are with believers still believing.

yet you cling to your man made claims evolution has been proven beyond doubt, you stick to your choice of faith and i will stick to mine..


yes you do, did you say the Jews killed Jesus?

yes or No?

Also you are wrong on all sins being forgiven, or the bible contradicts itself, or do you need more time to speak to your preacher?  
happy to post up what you said

I am not diverting to evolution so you can poorly attempt to get off the hook for being woefully poor on Christianity

the jews did kill Jesus, they put him up on the charges, despite the romans wanting to not charge him they insisted on more trumped up charges, when offered the chance to release him they asked for a murderers release...

the romans did the job but the jews clearly gave them no choice in the matter..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:56 pm

All sins can be forgiven...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:00 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:


yes you do, did you say the Jews killed Jesus?

yes or No?

Also you are wrong on all sins being forgiven, or the bible contradicts itself, or do you need more time to speak to your preacher?  
happy to post up what you said

I am not diverting to evolution so you can poorly attempt to get off the hook for being woefully poor on Christianity

the jews did kill Jesus, they put him up on the charges, despite the romans wanting to not charge him they insisted on more trumped up charges, when offered the chance to release him they asked for a murderers release...

the romans did the job but the jews clearly gave them no choice in the matter..

No the Romans crucified Jesus, after the Romans found him guilty, thus the Romans executed him.

Holy crap have heard it all now, hilarious.

So now the Jews were ruling Judea and not the Romans in the 30AD's

You do realise the Jews had the power to execute people for blasphemy, I think this part though clearly is made up in the NT to gain favour with the early Romans. As the Jews had the power to execute them, this part of the story to me is clearly made up by this fact and it was really always the Romans that executed him for claiming to be king.

Nope even the bible says eternal sins cannot be forgiven, more examples that you are wrong


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:04 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

the jews did kill Jesus, they put him up on the charges, despite the romans wanting to not charge him they insisted on more trumped up charges, when offered the chance to release him they asked for a murderers release...

the romans did the job but the jews clearly gave them no choice in the matter..

No the Romans crucified Jesus, after the Romans found him guilty, thus the Romans executed him.

Holy crap have heard it all now, hilarious.

So now the Jews were ruling Judea and not the Romans in the 30AD's

You do realise the Jews had the power to execute people for blasphemy, I think this part though clearly is made up in the NT to gain favour with the early Romans. As the Jews had the power to execute them, this part of the story to me is clearly made up by this fact and it was really always the Romans that executed him for claiming to be king.

Nope even the bible says eternal sins cannot be forgiven, more examples that you are wrong  


tell me you really aren't this dumb, what did the Romans find him guilty of...you cannot defend your position logical as it makes no sense, the Romans were clearly manipulated to do the job by the jews, can't yo see that..lol

what eternal sins cannot be forgiven..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:09 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

No the Romans crucified Jesus, after the Romans found him guilty, thus the Romans executed him.

Holy crap have heard it all now, hilarious.

So now the Jews were ruling Judea and not the Romans in the 30AD's

You do realise the Jews had the power to execute people for blasphemy, I think this part though clearly is made up in the NT to gain favour with the early Romans. As the Jews had the power to execute them, this part of the story to me is clearly made up by this fact and it was really always the Romans that executed him for claiming to be king.

Nope even the bible says eternal sins cannot be forgiven, more examples that you are wrong  


tell me you really aren't this dumb, what did the Romans find him guilty of...you cannot defend your position logical as it makes no sense, the Romans were clearly manipulated to do the job by the jews, can't yo see that..lol

what eternal sins cannot be forgiven..


The Romans executed him, as a criminal, claiming to be king of the Jews, when to the Romans they had no king but Caesar

they were manipulated now by the Jews

 ://?roflmao?/: 

More like the Jews were used as scapegoats in the story to ease winning over Roman converts, which is agreed by many scholars, again the Jews did not need permission to execute someone for blasphemy, something which you cannot expalin

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:13 pm

I believe we all face a judgement when we die. We are judged by the one we cant hide from, the one who knows our true intent. Ourselves.

Judgement day... - Page 2 Z

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:14 pm

NemsAgain wrote:I believe we all face a judgement when we die. We are judged by the one we cant hide from, the one who knows our true intent. Ourselves.

Judgement day... - Page 2 Z


I respect your view on that Nems

catch you later

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:16 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:I believe we all face a judgement when we die. We are judged by the one we cant hide from, the one who knows our true intent. Ourselves.

Judgement day... - Page 2 Z


I respect your view on  that Nems

catch you later

Later Didge
take your wellies its chucking it down

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:12 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

tell me you really aren't this dumb, what did the Romans find him guilty of...you cannot defend your position logical as it makes no sense, the Romans were clearly manipulated to do the job by the jews, can't yo see that..lol

what eternal sins cannot be forgiven..


The Romans executed him, as a criminal, claiming to be king of the Jews, when to the Romans they had no king but Caesar

they were manipulated now by the Jews

 ://?roflmao?/: 

More like the Jews were used as scapegoats in the story to ease winning over Roman converts, which is agreed by many scholars, again the Jews did not need permission to execute someone for blasphemy, something which you cannot expalin

oh my you really are that stupid, i should have seen that coming, why did pilate say i see no fault in this man, why did pilate want to wash his hands of the problem, why when the jews were offered a way out insisted he be crucified, why when offered the opportunity to release him they chose not too...it all shows who brought the claims and who insisted he be killed and pilates final jab back was the sign of the king of the jews..

they could have tried him themselves for blasphemy but that would only have made him a martyr to his followers and those who believed..

no eternal sins then..


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:20 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:


The Romans executed him, as a criminal, claiming to be king of the Jews, when to the Romans they had no king but Caesar

they were manipulated now by the Jews

 ://?roflmao?/: 

More like the Jews were used as scapegoats in the story to ease winning over Roman converts, which is agreed by many scholars, again the Jews did not need permission to execute someone for blasphemy, something which you cannot expalin

oh my you really are that stupid, i should have seen that coming, why did pilate say i see no fault in this man, why did pilate want to wash his hands of the problem, why when the jews were offered a way out insisted he be crucified, why when offered the opportunity to release him they chose not too...it all shows who brought the claims and who insisted he be killed and pilates final jab back was the sign of the king of the jews..

they could have tried him themselves for blasphemy but that would only have made him a martyr to his followers and those who believed..

no eternal sins then..


All that shows is the version of the New testament my dear boy ha ha of those included that is
What that means again is you are taking a view on faith, which again according to the scriptures and using historical knowledge we have for the time, would mean the character of Jesus would have been easily executed by the Jews if they so wished to do so, as again Stephen was stoned to death for blasphemy, why was Jesus not thus? Why was James his brother also stoned to death?
You see the evidence is stacked against you, where we see other early Christians killed by Jews within their laws, except Jesus. This points clearly to the fact the Gospel writers poorly tried to make Pilate look blameless, when they could not change the fact he did execute Jesus. This was done to poorly cast blame on the Jews for the death of Jesus. So now they did not kill him as it would make him a martyr?

 ://?roflmao?/: 

Yet had no qualms by doing this to other early Christians, sorry that is again balderdash.

Again not all sins are forgiven, read back, which thus also proves the bible further contradicts

Thus no matter how poorly you attempt to exonerate the Romans, they killed Jesus, not the Jews

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:31 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

oh my you really are that stupid, i should have seen that coming, why did pilate say i see no fault in this man, why did pilate want to wash his hands of the problem, why when the jews were offered a way out insisted he be crucified, why when offered the opportunity to release him they chose not too...it all shows who brought the claims and who insisted he be killed and pilates final jab back was the sign of the king of the jews..

they could have tried him themselves for blasphemy but that would only have made him a martyr to his followers and those who believed..

no eternal sins then..


All that shows is the version of the New testament my dear boy ha ha of those included that is
What that means again is you are taking a view on faith, which again according to the scriptures and using historical knowledge we have for the time, would mean the character of Jesus would have been easily executed by the Jews if they so wished to do so, as again Stephen was stoned to death for blasphemy, why was Jesus not thus? Why was James his brother also stoned to death?
You see the evidence is stacked against you, where we see other early Christians killed by Jews within their laws, except Jesus. This points clearly to the fact the Gospel writers poorly tried to make Pilate look blameless, when they could not change the fact he did execute Jesus. This was done to poorly cast blame on the Jews for the death of Jesus. So now they did not kill him as it would make him a martyr?

 ://?roflmao?/: 

Yet had no qualms by doing this to other early Christians, sorry that is again balderdash.

Again not all sins are forgiven, read back, which thus also proves the bible further contradicts

Thus no matter how poorly you attempt to exonerate the Romans, they killed Jesus, not the Jews

because the others did not claim to be God as they weren't, they were people who continued the word, Jesus was who he said he was or he was a loony who knew he would be crucified for what he was doing..

followers seldom become martyrs but leaders do..the jews made sure the romans crucified jesus because they needed to stay in control.

how am i exonerating the Romans, they were pushed in to doing what the Jews wanted them to do, pilate did al he could to avoid it..
Scripture dictated what would happen and so it did..

i'm still not convinced you have ever read a bible let alone studied it..

what sins are unforgivable??

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:39 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

All that shows is the version of the New testament my dear boy ha ha of those included that is
What that means again is you are taking a view on faith, which again according to the scriptures and using historical knowledge we have for the time, would mean the character of Jesus would have been easily executed by the Jews if they so wished to do so, as again Stephen was stoned to death for blasphemy, why was Jesus not thus? Why was James his brother also stoned to death?
You see the evidence is stacked against you, where we see other early Christians killed by Jews within their laws, except Jesus. This points clearly to the fact the Gospel writers poorly tried to make Pilate look blameless, when they could not change the fact he did execute Jesus. This was done to poorly cast blame on the Jews for the death of Jesus. So now they did not kill him as it would make him a martyr?

 ://?roflmao?/: 

Yet had no qualms by doing this to other early Christians, sorry that is again balderdash.

Again not all sins are forgiven, read back, which thus also proves the bible further contradicts

Thus no matter how poorly you attempt to exonerate the Romans, they killed Jesus, not the Jews

because the others did not claim to be God as they weren't, they were people who continued the word, Jesus was who he said he was or he was a loony who knew he would be crucified for what he was doing..
Oh so now it is levels of blasphemy, hilarious, you are just making this up as you go along, this is why I love debating Born agains

followers seldom become martyrs but leaders do..the jews made sure the romans crucified jesus because they needed to stay in control.
Again made up, the Jews did nothing, they do not supersede Roman law, even more so when they themselves could have executed him themselves. As seen there were others they executed for Blasphemy, so why would Jesus be any different? He would not be to any Jew, just another Blasphemer. You are taking the view point they would see him as you do, the Son of God, hence why your argument falls on its head. There would be no reason for them not to kill him themselves

how am i exonerating  the Romans, they were pushed in to doing what the Jews wanted them to do, pilate did al he could to avoid it..
Scripture dictated what would happen and so it did..
Pushed, oh my, how so because you read that in 4 out of the 52 Gospels? Again complete Gobbledygook, Pilate had power over life and death, he choose alone to execute Jesus according to the scriptures, which would make sense to what we already know of Roman law. Criminals were executed via crucifixtion

i'm still not convinced you have ever read a bible let alone studied it..

what sins are unforgivable??

I have never been convinced you have even understood the bible and as seen that is apparent:




Mark 3:28-30: "Truly I tell you, people will be forgiven all their sins and all the blasphemies they utter. But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven, but is guilty of an eternal sin. He said this because they [the Pharisees] were saying, ‘He has an evil spirit’."

Matthew 12:30-32: "Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters. And so I tell you, people will be forgiven every sin and blasphemy. But the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come."

Luke 12:8-10: "I tell you, whoever acknowledges me before men, the Son of Man will also acknowledge him before the angels of God. But he who disowns me before men will be disowned before the angels of God. And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven."

Hebrews 6:4-8: "It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age and who have fallen away, to be brought back to repentance. To their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God. But land that produces thorns and thistles is worthless and is in danger of being cursed. In the end it will be burned. Even though we speak like this, dear friends, we are convinced of better things in your case — the things that have to do with salvation."

Hebrews 10:26-29: "For we, sinning wilfully after receiving the full knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, but only a fearful expectation of judgment and fiery zeal about to consume the enemies of God. Anyone who rejected the law of Moses died without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. How much more severely do you think those deserve to be punished who have trampled the Son of God underfoot, who has considered as an unholy thing the blood of the covenant that sanctified them, and who have insulted the Spirit of grace?"



So either the bible is wrong and contradicts or your faith's view on Christianity is wrong and contradicts with his teachings

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:47 pm

now I know you do not understand theology all but the first two are actually more about whether you can lose your salvation after being saved than actual forgiveness of sins...lol the once saved always saved topic still goes on and probably always will..

blaspheming the Holy spirit, lets look at when it happened, jesus healed a man and the leaders of the time claim Jesus did it by the power of the devil not by God, this is where the blaspheming stemmed from, if you look what they claimed is that Jesus was not who he said he was, they were saying Jesus was from the devil not from God, so what is blaspheming the Holy spirit, it is saying that Jesus is not God, not the son of God, if you read scripture what is the only way to the father, it is through the son, so by denying Jesus is the son of God you take away the only way to the father, so you cannot be saved because your sins cannot be forgiven, blaspheming the Holy spirit is the only unpardonable sin because you are denying the only one who can save you..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:50 pm

heavenly father wrote:now I know you do not understand theology all but the first two are actually more about whether you can lose your salvation after being saved than actual forgiveness of sins...lol the once saved always saved topic still goes on and probably always will..
Born again Gobbledygook

blaspheming the Holy spirit, lets look at when it happened, jesus healed a man and the leaders of the time claim Jesus did it by the power of the devil not by God, this is where the blaspheming stemmed from, if you look what they claimed is that Jesus was not who he said he was, they were saying Jesus was from the devil not from God, so what is blaspheming the Holy spirit, it is saying that Jesus is not God, not the son of God, if you read scripture what is the only way to the father, it is through the son, so by denying Jesus is the son of God you take away the only way to the father, so you cannot be saved because your sins cannot be forgiven, blaspheming the Holy spirit is the only unpardonable sin because you are denying the only one who can save you..


So you have just admitted some sins are unforgivable

thanks that was easy, so your first claim was incorrect, some sins are not forgiven, even though yesterday you came out with some bull you can change his mind when dead

As I say i can spend hours turning your own arguments on their head

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:53 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:now I know you do not understand theology all but the first two are actually more about whether you can lose your salvation after being saved than actual forgiveness of sins...lol the once saved always saved topic still goes on and probably always will..
Born again Gobbledygook

blaspheming the Holy spirit, lets look at when it happened, jesus healed a man and the leaders of the time claim Jesus did it by the power of the devil not by God, this is where the blaspheming stemmed from, if you look what they claimed is that Jesus was not who he said he was, they were saying Jesus was from the devil not from God, so what is blaspheming the Holy spirit, it is saying that Jesus is not God, not the son of God, if you read scripture what is the only way to the father, it is through the son, so by denying Jesus is the son of God you take away the only way to the father, so you cannot be saved because your sins cannot be forgiven, blaspheming the Holy spirit is the only unpardonable sin because you are denying the only one who can save you..


So you have just admitted some sins are unforgivable

thanks that was easy, so your first claim was incorrect, some sins are not forgiven, even though yesterday you came out with some bull you can change his mind when dead

As I say i can spend hours turning your own arguments on their head

i have not agreed any sins are unforgivable at all, do you read what anyone answers or just believe your own bull...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:55 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:


So you have just admitted some sins are unforgivable

thanks that was easy, so your first claim was incorrect, some sins are not forgiven, even though yesterday you came out with some bull you can change his mind when dead

As I say i can spend hours turning your own arguments on their head

i have not agreed any sins are unforgivable at all, do you read what anyone  answers or just believe your own bull...


Yes i read what both you and your wife said, you now change your tune, which is fine by me, now you admit your error.
You even said no eternal sins, yes there is as seen, even you admit, stop telling porkies mate

 Laughing 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:00 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

i have not agreed any sins are unforgivable at all, do you read what anyone  answers or just believe your own bull...


Yes i read what both you and your wife said, you now change your tune, which is fine by me, now you admit your error.
You even said no eternal sins, yes there is as seen, even you admit, stop telling porkies mate

 Laughing 

you really are thick, did you read what i put about blaspheming the Holy spirit and what it means, because I is quite clear it must have gone over your head because there is no sin god would not forgive if you believe on Jesus as your Lord and saviour.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:02 pm

heavenly father wrote:All sins can be forgiven...


Which was followed by HF with:

so by denying Jesus is the son of God you take away the only way to the father, so you cannot be saved because your sins cannot be forgiven,

You just showed that the above is incorrect HF, which I had to point you in the right direction

Very amusing, how you can get people to say what they first argued against

 :D

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:04 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:All sins can be forgiven...


You just showed that the above is incorrect HF, which I had to point you in the right direction

Very amusing, how you can get people to say what they first argued against

 :D   

youu haven't shown anything other than your ignorance... :D 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:05 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:All sins can be forgiven...


Which was followed by HF with:

so by denying Jesus is the son of God you take away the only way to the father, so you cannot be saved because your sins cannot be forgiven,

You just showed that the above is incorrect HF, which I had to point you in the right direction

Very amusing, how you can get people to say what they first argued against

 :D


So funny, by his own words, they are forgiven, then not forgiven

 Razz 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:13 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:


Which was followed by HF with:

so by denying Jesus is the son of God you take away the only way to the father, so you cannot be saved because your sins cannot be forgiven,

You just showed that the above is incorrect HF, which I had to point you in the right direction

Very amusing, how you can get people to say what they first argued against

 :D


So funny, by his own words, they are forgiven, then not forgiven

 Razz 

one more time, in crayon for the didge, bless him, God will forgive any sin you have ever committed if you accept Jesus as you Lord and saviour, by doing that you are asking God to forgive all your sins and he is faithful to do so.

Now if you do not accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour you do not ask God to forgive all your sins as your own pride or stupidity in some cases stops people, your sins are not forgiven..that does not make them unforgivable you just haven't asked them to be forgiven

So are all sins forgivable by God....Yes...

Do everyone who asks their sins to be forgiven By God get them forgiven...Yes...

I'm not sure how this can be made any clearer...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:17 pm

Are all religions told to respect and believe all other religious groups?...

Ive heard that in Islam this is not true and that they say only Allah is true, but the. I saw something on telly about a Muslim school in a London who were teaching the kids to respect other religions like Christianity.

I think it comes down to those who hate others of another religion ,as on the same programme there was another Muslim school who were telling the kids only Allah is real and no other God or religion, in fact some of theses kids were being man handled by this ' 'teacher'.

So what do we believe?, I like to think the former.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:18 pm

I think it's about time Didge and Favva had a forum knecky!! Laughing 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:25 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:


So funny, by his own words, they are forgiven, then not forgiven

 Razz 

one more time, in crayon for the didge, bless him, God will forgive any sin you have ever committed if you accept Jesus as you Lord and saviour, by doing that you are asking God to forgive all your sins and he is faithful to do so.
But clearly does not forgive if you do not believe in him, thus not all sins are forgiven, DOH

Now if you do not accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour you do not ask God to forgive all your sins as your own pride or stupidity in some cases stops people, your sins are not forgiven..that does not make them unforgivable you just haven't asked them to be forgiven
But clearly does not forgive if you do not believe in him, thus not all sins are forgiven, DOH

So are all sins forgivable by God....Yes...

Do everyone who asks their sins to be forgiven By God get them forgiven...Yes...

I'm not sure how this can be made any clearer...

But clearly does not forgive if you do not believe in him, thus not all sins are forgiven, DOH
So if your God exists and you then are denied heaven because you denied him, your sins are not forgiven
Checkmate

Yep you made it very clear how dim you are son


Maybe you should get a room with Joy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:27 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

one more time, in crayon for the didge, bless him, God will forgive any sin you have ever committed if you accept Jesus as you Lord and saviour, by doing that you are asking God to forgive all your sins and he is faithful to do so.
But clearly does not forgive if you do not believe in him, thus not all sins are forgiven, DOH

Now if you do not accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour you do not ask God to forgive all your sins as your own pride or stupidity in some cases stops people, your sins are not forgiven..that does not make them unforgivable you just haven't asked them to be forgiven
But clearly does not forgive if you do not believe in him, thus not all sins are forgiven, DOH

So are all sins forgivable by God....Yes...

Do everyone who asks their sins to be forgiven By God get them forgiven...Yes...

I'm not sure how this can be made any clearer...

But clearly does not forgive if you do not believe in him, thus not all sins are forgiven, DOH
So if your God exists and you then are denied heavon because you denied him, your sins are not forgiven
Checkmate

Yep you made it very clear how dim you are son


Maybe you should get a room with Joy


Why is that Didge?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:27 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

one more time, in crayon for the didge, bless him, God will forgive any sin you have ever committed if you accept Jesus as you Lord and saviour, by doing that you are asking God to forgive all your sins and he is faithful to do so.
But clearly does not forgive if you do not believe in him, thus not all sins are forgiven, DOH

Now if you do not accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour you do not ask God to forgive all your sins as your own pride or stupidity in some cases stops people, your sins are not forgiven..that does not make them unforgivable you just haven't asked them to be forgiven
But clearly does not forgive if you do not believe in him, thus not all sins are forgiven, DOH

So are all sins forgivable by God....Yes...

Do everyone who asks their sins to be forgiven By God get them forgiven...Yes...

I'm not sure how this can be made any clearer...

But clearly does not forgive if you do not believe in him, thus not all sins are forgiven, DOH

Yep you made it very clear how dim you are son


Maybe you should get a room with Joy

DErrr but if you do believe they are forgivable...so they are forgivable you just have to ask...div...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:27 pm

Why should I have forum knecky?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:29 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

But clearly does not forgive if you do not believe in him, thus not all sins are forgiven, DOH

Yep you made it very clear how dim you are son


Maybe you should get a room with Joy

DErrr but if you do believe they are forgivable...so they are forgivable you just have to ask...div...


If you die with not believing in him and we take the concept God exists, what is written means he cannot forgive that person their sins, because that person denied him
Thus not all sins are forgiven.
Has this sunk in yet dumbo?

 :D 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:31 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

DErrr but if you do believe they are forgivable...so they are forgivable you just have to ask...div...


If you die with not believing in him and we take the concept God exists, what is written means he cannot forgive that person their sins, because that person denied him
Thus not all sins are forgiven.
Has this sunk in yet dumbo?

 :D   

you have to believe in God to have them forgiven, so if god can forgive any sins they cannot be unforgivable sins can there...divvvv... :/pwn://: 


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:32 pm

PhilDidge wrote:Why should I have forum knecky?


Just a goof saying to keep the peace Didge! Laughing 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:34 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:


If you die with not believing in him and we take the concept God exists, what is written means he cannot forgive that person their sins, because that person denied him
Thus not all sins are forgiven.
Has this sunk in yet dumbo?

 :D   

you have to believe in God to have them forgiven, so if god can forgive any sins they cannot be unforgivable sins can there...divvvv... :/pwn://: 



So if you do not believe, you are not forgiven for this sin, thus not all sins are forgiven.
You stated all sins are forgiven, thus clearly they are not

Poor sad dummy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:35 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

you have to believe in God to have them forgiven, so if god can forgive any sins they cannot be unforgivable sins can there...divvvv... :/pwn://: 



So if you do not believe, you are not forgiven for this sin, thus not all sins are forgiven.
You stated all sins are forgiven, thus clearly they are not

Poor sad dummy

All sins are forgivable if you believe so no sins is unforgivable, God is capable of forgiving them you just have to believe... :/pwn://: 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:38 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:


So if you do not believe, you are not forgiven for this sin, thus not all sins are forgiven.
You stated all sins are forgiven, thus clearly they are not

Poor sad dummy

All sins are forgivable if you believe so no sins is unforgivable, God is capable of forgiving them you just have to believe... :/pwn://: 


This is according to you if you believed, you never stated that way back did you, but even then all sins are not forgiven, as if you do not believe your mythical deity does not forgive them
Thus not all sins are forgiven, who cannot change the goalposts later in the debate sonny

 :D 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:41 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

All sins are forgivable if you believe so no sins is unforgivable, God is capable of forgiving them you just have to believe... :/pwn://: 


This is according to you if you believed, you never stated that way back did you, but even then all sins are not forgiven, as if you do not believe your mythical deity does not forgive them
Thus not all sins are forgiven, who cannot change the goalposts later in the debate sonny

 :D 

we have been discussing the bible which discusses believers, talk about wiggle,god will forgive all sin if you believe, therefore all sin is forgivable... :/pwn://: 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Judgement day... - Page 2 Empty Re: Judgement day...

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:43 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:All sins can be forgiven...

Note no where does it state if a believer.

Booooooom and busted

Which was followed by HF with:

so by denying Jesus is the son of God you take away the only way to the father, so you cannot be saved because your sins cannot be forgiven,

You just showed that the above is incorrect HF, which I had to point you in the right direction

Very amusing, how you can get people to say what they first argued against

 :D


Bye


 cheers cheers cheers 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum