We Have an Australian Cathy Newman

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

We Have an Australian Cathy Newman - Page 3 Empty We Have an Australian Cathy Newman

Post by Guest on Mon May 07, 2018 11:27 am

First topic message reminder :

I posted up evidence of Veya Newman being Anti-semtic

As seen

veya_victaous wrote:

Peace Would come tomorrow if the Jews stopped Believing that they are a Sky giant's chosen race and given lands for a sky giant saviour to return too... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

 


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitic_canard#Accusations_of_racism

Veya Newman then goes into Cathy mode


veya_victaous wrote:


the funniest thing is he says all the time 
"Peace Would come tomorrow if the Palestine stopped..."
so By Didge's own definition he hates Palestine and is Discriminating against Palestinians  

I mean he is too Dumb to notice I literally just put what he said back to him from the other sides perspective... but in typical Zionist style he refuses to even contemplate that there is another perspective and Palestinians are just as much Living breathing Humans as Israelis even if he wants to treat them as vermin..


We Have an Australian Cathy Newman - Page 3 C11

We Have an Australian Cathy Newman - Page 3 23rij6

Now peace will come when the Palestinians stop hating the Jews. That does not mean I am being racist against them. I am rightly speaking out against the hate taught from generation to generation, by the Authorities


Anti-Semitism


  • Background & Overview

  • Mein Kampf in the Palestinian Territories

  • School Textbooks

  • Public Sermons

  • Official Statements


Press Incitement


  • Cartoons about 9/11 Attacks

  • Videos of Incitement, Terror and Anti-Semitism

  • Hamas TV: Liberate Jerusalem; Wipe Out Zionists (2007)

  • Press Cartoons in Violation of Road Map (2003)

  • TV Broadcast Teaches Children to Become Martyrs (2001)

  • TV Broadcast Calls for Killing Jews and Americans (2000)



http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/palestinian-anti-semitism

Only an Anti-semite would try to co ver his blatant hatred, by invoking liess

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


We Have an Australian Cathy Newman - Page 3 Empty Re: We Have an Australian Cathy Newman

Post by Guest on Tue May 08, 2018 10:16 pm

Original Quill wrote:It was nothing.  I confused a post of didge's with one by gelico.  Here is my post explaining my mistake:

Original Quill wrote:

So what?  Honest mistake, not related to anything integral to the subject matter.

twice? and no apology just ''so what''

you are clearly not half as intelligent as you would love us all to believe

dumb as duck cum!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

We Have an Australian Cathy Newman - Page 3 Empty Re: We Have an Australian Cathy Newman

Post by Original Quill on Tue May 08, 2018 10:29 pm

gelico wrote:
Original Quill wrote:It was nothing.  I confused a post of didge's with one by gelico.  Here is my post explaining my mistake:



twice?  and no apology just ''so what''

Awww...do you feel slighted? Here...we'll give you the flying fickle finger of fate award:

We Have an Australian Cathy Newman - Page 3 4876d_med

Opps, I mean:

We Have an Australian Cathy Newman - Page 3 Ffffate4_dale

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28355
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

We Have an Australian Cathy Newman - Page 3 Empty Re: We Have an Australian Cathy Newman

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed May 09, 2018 7:32 pm

I think that Quill has replied to Syl before but changed her name to my name in the quote - something like that anyway.

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33157
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

We Have an Australian Cathy Newman - Page 3 Empty Re: We Have an Australian Cathy Newman

Post by Original Quill on Wed May 09, 2018 8:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I think that Quill has replied to Syl before but changed her name to my name in the quote - something like that anyway.

It's happened...more than once, I'm sure. You are concentrating on the points, and forget who is the interlocutor. So much better than abusing the interlocutor, and drifting off point...like some.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28355
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

We Have an Australian Cathy Newman - Page 3 Empty Re: We Have an Australian Cathy Newman

Post by eddie on Wed May 09, 2018 8:12 pm

For the purpose of repeating myself, I’m going to repeat myself: I stand by the fact that Quill has done those things accidentally and without malice, to be fair.
It’s annoying at best, but it’s not meant to be malicious. Ive been on threads when it’s happened and I can see it’s a mistake.


_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38243
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

We Have an Australian Cathy Newman - Page 3 Empty Re: We Have an Australian Cathy Newman

Post by Guest on Wed May 09, 2018 8:14 pm

eddie wrote:For the purpose of repeating myself, I’m going to repeat myself: I stand by the fact that Quill has done those things accidentally and without malice, to be fair.
It’s annoying at best, but it’s not meant to be malicious. Ive been on threads when it’s happened and I can see it’s a mistake.



I was not being malicious, but taking the piss, but it seems, I have been deemed as doing such, by simple changing words, after being called a white supremacist

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

We Have an Australian Cathy Newman - Page 3 Empty Re: We Have an Australian Cathy Newman

Post by eddie on Wed May 09, 2018 8:20 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:For the purpose of repeating myself, I’m going to repeat myself: I stand by the fact that Quill has done those things accidentally and without malice, to be fair.
It’s annoying at best, but it’s not meant to be malicious. Ive been on threads when it’s happened and I can see it’s a mistake.



I was not being malicious, but taking the piss, but it seems, I have been deemed as doing such, by simple changing words, after being called a white supremacist

i didn’t say you were being malicious. I was sinply stating that Quill didn’t do it with intent.

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38243
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

We Have an Australian Cathy Newman - Page 3 Empty Re: We Have an Australian Cathy Newman

Post by Original Quill on Wed May 09, 2018 8:21 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:For the purpose of repeating myself, I’m going to repeat myself: I stand by the fact that Quill has done those things accidentally and without malice, to be fair.
It’s annoying at best, but it’s not meant to be malicious. Ive been on threads when it’s happened and I can see it’s a mistake.



I was not being malicious, but taking the piss, but it seems, I have been deemed as doing such, by simple changing words, after being called a white supremacist

Didge, you were called a white supremacist for good and valid reasons. Why are you "taking the piss" as you say?

Argue the point, or change your ways. Don't play on words to obfuscate the truth...even if it's clever.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28355
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

We Have an Australian Cathy Newman - Page 3 Empty Re: We Have an Australian Cathy Newman

Post by Guest on Wed May 09, 2018 8:25 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:


I was not being malicious, but taking the piss, but it seems, I have been deemed as doing such, by simple changing words, after being called a white supremacist

Didge, you were called a white supremacist for good and valid reasons.  Why are you "taking the piss" as you say?

Argue the point, or change your ways.  Don't play on words to obfuscate the truth...even if it's clever.


You claim good and valid reasons, so please explain how you think I am a white Supremacist?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

We Have an Australian Cathy Newman - Page 3 Empty Re: We Have an Australian Cathy Newman

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed May 09, 2018 8:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I think that Quill has replied to Syl before but changed her name to my name in the quote - something like that anyway.

It's happened...more than once, I'm sure.  You are concentrating on the points, and forget who is the interlocutor.  So much better than abusing the interlocutor, and drifting off point...like some.

Do you not just quote the post you're replying to though?

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33157
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

We Have an Australian Cathy Newman - Page 3 Empty Re: We Have an Australian Cathy Newman

Post by Original Quill on Wed May 09, 2018 8:36 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Didge, you were called a white supremacist for good and valid reasons.  Why are you "taking the piss" as you say?

Argue the point, or change your ways.  Don't play on words to obfuscate the truth...even if it's clever.


You claim good and valid reasons, so please explain how you think, I am a white Supremacist?

It's by your own standards. You claim that anyone who denies the holocaust, is prima face an anti-semite.

By that reasoning, you would think that anyone who denies that a similar happening to blacks in America, would be equally damning. Yet, white supremacists deny that genocide of black young men by police departments is happening.

Similarly, you deny it's happening. Ergo...

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28355
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

We Have an Australian Cathy Newman - Page 3 Empty Re: We Have an Australian Cathy Newman

Post by Original Quill on Wed May 09, 2018 8:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It's happened...more than once, I'm sure.  You are concentrating on the points, and forget who is the interlocutor.  So much better than abusing the interlocutor, and drifting off point...like some.

Do you not just quote the post you're replying to though?

Most of the time I don't use the 'quote' function. It's much quicker to use the balloon button, above, and abbreviate the name...unless, of course, it's an easy one like 'Syl'.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28355
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

We Have an Australian Cathy Newman - Page 3 Empty Re: We Have an Australian Cathy Newman

Post by Guest on Wed May 09, 2018 8:46 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:


You claim good and valid reasons, so please explain how you think, I am a white Supremacist?

It's by your own standards.  You claim that anyone who denies the holocaust, is prima face an anti-semite.

By that reasoning, you would think that anyone who denies that a similar happening to blacks in America, would be equally damning.  Yet, white supremacists deny that genocide of black young men by police departments is happening.  

Similarly, you deny it's happening.  Ergo...


1) They general are, as why would anyone deny such undeniable facts on the holocasut?





2) There is no Holocaust against Blacks in present US history, that is a fact

There is no comparrison, no concentration and death camps set up. No ethnically cleansing of Blacks from cities to be then taken out and shot and buried in mass graves.

So show me where is this genocide in history and which hsitorians have written about this genocide regarding the mass genocide of blacks by Black, White, latino and Asian Police officers?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocides_in_history

I think what this actually proves is you are simple an idiot

What I do not deny, is that there was systematic racism in much of the US history, there was lynchings and murders and an appalling history where blacks were enslaved.

To conpare the Holocaust where some blacks have been shot by the Police and then ignore than others have also been shot by the Police, shows in fact its you being racist and have no comprehension what a genocide is.


Last edited by Didge on Wed May 09, 2018 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

We Have an Australian Cathy Newman - Page 3 Empty Re: We Have an Australian Cathy Newman

Post by Guest on Wed May 09, 2018 8:50 pm

Now a White Supremacist, is someone that thinks whites are superior, to what they see as other races.

I think that is racist bullshit and have never supported such a view and in fact have always stood against such a view

It has its roots in scientific racism, something again I constantly argue against.

Seems, you have no case and thus you emphatically lied

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

We Have an Australian Cathy Newman - Page 3 Empty Re: We Have an Australian Cathy Newman

Post by Original Quill on Wed May 09, 2018 8:55 pm

I don't deny the holocaust. I just point out the hypocrisy of those who cry it, yet claim that the same thing isn't happening to young black men...the premise of black lives matter.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28355
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

We Have an Australian Cathy Newman - Page 3 Empty Re: We Have an Australian Cathy Newman

Post by Guest on Wed May 09, 2018 8:57 pm

Original Quill wrote:I don't deny the holocaust.  I just point out the hypocrisy of those who cry it, yet claim that the same thing isn't happening to young black men...the premise of black lives matter.


So you cannot back up your claims and just keep repeating a lie

So again

2) There is no Holocaust/Genocide against Blacks, by the Police in present US history, that is a fact

There is no comparrison, no concentration and death camps set up. No ethnically cleansing of Blacks from cities to be then taken out and shot and buried in mass graves.

So show me where is this genocide in history and which historians have written about this genocide regarding the mass genocide of blacks by Black, White, latino and Asian Police officers in the present US?

Show me where this has been taken to the ICC?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocides_in_history

I think what this actually proves is you are simple an idiot

What I do not deny, is that there was systematic racism in much of the US history, there was lynchings and murders and an appalling history where blacks were enslaved.

To compare the Holocaust where some blacks have been shot by the Police and then ignore than others have also been shot by the Police, shows in fact its you being racist and have no comprehension what a genocide is.

Now a White Supremacist, is someone that thinks whites are superior, to what they see as other races.

I think that is racist bullshit and have never supported such a view and in fact have always stood against such a view

It has its roots in scientific racism, something again I constantly argue against.

Seems, you have no case and thus you emphatically lied

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

We Have an Australian Cathy Newman - Page 3 Empty Re: We Have an Australian Cathy Newman

Post by Original Quill on Wed May 09, 2018 9:09 pm

Didge wrote:So you cannot back up your claims and just keep repeating a lie

It's not a lie.

Didge wrote:There is no Holocaust against Blacks in present US history, that is a fact

Black Lives Matter is today pointing that there is a glaring genocide against young black men, going on at present.

Denying it is every bit like the Germans did of the holocaust during WWII. Trying to justify it is exactly like the Germans in the 30's and 40's.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28355
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

We Have an Australian Cathy Newman - Page 3 Empty Re: We Have an Australian Cathy Newman

Post by Guest on Wed May 09, 2018 9:13 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:So you cannot back up your claims and just keep repeating a lie

It's not a lie.

Didge wrote:There is no Holocaust against Blacks in present US history, that is a fact

Black Lives Matter is today pointing that there is a glaring genocide against young black men, going on at present.

Denying it is every bit like the Germans did of the holocaust during WWII.  Trying to justify it is exactly like the Germans in the 30's and 40's.

So you cannot back up your claims and just keep repeating a lie

So again

2) There is no Holocaust/Genocide against Blacks, by the Police in present US history, that is a fact

There is no comparrison, no concentration and death camps set up. No ethnically cleansing of Blacks from cities to be then taken out and shot and buried in mass graves.

So show me where is this genocide in history and which historians have written about this genocide regarding the mass genocide of blacks by Black, White, latino and Asian Police officers in the present US?

Show me where this has been taken to the ICC?


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocides_in_history

I think what this actually proves is you are simple an idiot

What I do not deny, is that there was systematic racism in much of the US history, there was lynchings and murders and an appalling history where blacks were enslaved.

To compare the Holocaust where some blacks have been shot by the Police and then ignore than others have also been shot by the Police, shows in fact its you being racist and have no comprehension what a genocide is.

Now a White Supremacist, is someone that thinks whites are superior, to what they see as other races.

I think that is racist bullshit and have never supported such a view and in fact have always stood against such a view

It has its roots in scientific racism, something again I constantly argue against.

Seems, you have no case and thus you emphatically lied

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

We Have an Australian Cathy Newman - Page 3 Empty Re: We Have an Australian Cathy Newman

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed May 09, 2018 9:15 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Do you not just quote the post you're replying to though?

Most of the time I don't use the 'quote' function.  It's much quicker to use the balloon button, above, and abbreviate the name...unless, of course, it's an easy one like 'Syl'.

Eh? Surely it's quicker just to press the "quote" button on the post you're replying to.

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33157
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

We Have an Australian Cathy Newman - Page 3 Empty Re: We Have an Australian Cathy Newman

Post by Guest on Wed May 09, 2018 9:15 pm

Genocide

the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular nation or ethnic group.


https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/


So according to Quill's reasoning, there is a far worse genocide going on against whites, being as far more have been shot by the Police

In other words, Quill is just simple talking nonsense

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

We Have an Australian Cathy Newman - Page 3 Empty Re: We Have an Australian Cathy Newman

Post by veya_victaous on Thu May 10, 2018 12:46 am

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:So you cannot back up your claims and just keep repeating a lie

It's not a lie.

Didge wrote:There is no Holocaust against Blacks in present US history, that is a fact

Black Lives Matter is today pointing that there is a glaring genocide against young black men, going on at present.

Denying it is every bit like the Germans did of the holocaust during WWII.  Trying to justify it is exactly like the Germans in the 30's and 40's.

And German Holocaust was against Blacks too Wink
And Gypsies and Gays

Didge wrote:To compare the Holocaust where some blacks have been shot by the Police and then ignore than others have also been shot by the Police, shows in fact its you being racist and have no comprehension what a genocide is.

seems that logic is faulty or the Germans didn't commit genocide, I'm not sure what Didge is suggesting Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect


_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

We Have an Australian Cathy Newman - Page 3 Empty Re: We Have an Australian Cathy Newman

Post by Original Quill on Thu May 10, 2018 4:03 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Most of the time I don't use the 'quote' function.  It's much quicker to use the balloon button, above, and abbreviate the name...unless, of course, it's an easy one like 'Syl'.

Eh? Surely it's quicker just to press the "quote" button on the post you're replying to.

It's easier to discuss the points you want to narrow into, than quote he entire passage.  You've heard the criticisms of long C&P's--that it's hard to concentrate, let alone read--the same is to be said about long posts.  It includes too much extraneous material.

Better to select the passages you want to zero in on and use the 'balloon button', then comment directly.  It helps focus the discussion.  It's consistent with standard writing practice.  Wm. Strunk. Jr., The Elements of Style (1918).

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28355
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

We Have an Australian Cathy Newman - Page 3 Empty Re: We Have an Australian Cathy Newman

Post by Guest on Thu May 10, 2018 4:38 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It's not a lie.



Black Lives Matter is today pointing that there is a glaring genocide against young black men, going on at present.

Denying it is every bit like the Germans did of the holocaust during WWII.  Trying to justify it is exactly like the Germans in the 30's and 40's.

And German Holocaust was against Blacks too Wink  
And Gypsies and Gays

Didge wrote:To compare the Holocaust where some blacks have been shot by the Police and then ignore than others have also been shot by the Police, shows in fact its you being racist and have no comprehension what a genocide is.

seems that logic is faulty or the Germans didn't commit genocide, I'm not sure what Didge is suggesting  Suspect  Suspect  Suspect  Suspect  Suspect


I am not sure anyone knows what you are even saying, as you seem to have morphed into Cathy Newman yet again

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

We Have an Australian Cathy Newman - Page 3 Empty Re: We Have an Australian Cathy Newman

Post by Original Quill on Thu May 10, 2018 4:55 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

And German Holocaust was against Blacks too Wink  
And Gypsies and Gays



seems that logic is faulty or the Germans didn't commit genocide, I'm not sure what Didge is suggesting  Suspect  Suspect  Suspect  Suspect  Suspect


I am not sure anyone knows what you are even saying, as you seem to have morphed into Cathy Newman yet again

Veya, he's lost the plot. It happens often at this hour.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28355
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

We Have an Australian Cathy Newman - Page 3 Empty Re: We Have an Australian Cathy Newman

Post by Guest on Thu May 10, 2018 4:57 am

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

I am not sure anyone knows what you are even saying, as you seem to have morphed into Cathy Newman yet again

Veya, he's lost the plot.  It happens often at this hour.


Is that why you looked very silly lying, claiming I was a white supremacist. Showing again you are emphatically stupid and also very hateful it seems?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

We Have an Australian Cathy Newman - Page 3 Empty Re: We Have an Australian Cathy Newman

Post by veya_victaous on Thu May 10, 2018 5:00 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It's not a lie.



Black Lives Matter is today pointing that there is a glaring genocide against young black men, going on at present.

Denying it is every bit like the Germans did of the holocaust during WWII.  Trying to justify it is exactly like the Germans in the 30's and 40's.

And German Holocaust was against Blacks too Wink  
And Gypsies and Gays

Didge wrote:To compare the Holocaust where some blacks have been shot by the Police and then ignore than others have also been shot by the Police, shows in fact its you being racist and have no comprehension what a genocide is.

seems that logic is faulty or the Germans didn't commit genocide, I'm not sure what Didge is suggesting  Suspect  Suspect  Suspect  Suspect  Suspect


I am not sure anyone knows what you are even saying, as you seem to have morphed into Cathy Newman yet again

You said it's not genocide if they are killing others too... which is what happened in the Holocaust. Blacks, Gays, Gypsies and Disabled All getting killed too.. Rolling Eyes
SO as you accused Quill, Do you admit of being a Racist?
You did the Exact same thing, You don't take Black Discrimination seriously, you must be an Anti Black racist.

Just Using YOUR exact logic and reasons to show why Zionist are Inherently Racists Wink


_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

We Have an Australian Cathy Newman - Page 3 Empty Re: We Have an Australian Cathy Newman

Post by Guest on Thu May 10, 2018 5:04 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:

I am not sure anyone knows what you are even saying, as you seem to have morphed into Cathy Newman yet again

You said it's not genocide if they are killing others too... which is what happened in the Holocaust. Blacks, Gays, Gypsies and Disabled All getting killed too.. Rolling Eyes
SO as you accused Quill, Do you admit of being a Racist?
You did the Exact same thing, You don't take Black Discrimination seriously, you must be an Anti Black racist.

Just Using YOUR exact logic and reasons to show why Zionist are Inherently Racists Wink



You see cathy Newman alert

I never claimed its not a genocide if others are being killed too. I said based on Quill's reasonong it would also be a genocide against whites, as more have been shot by the Police

So you are again showing how utterly dumb you are being again

I mean I doubt even a dummy like you would even know of the name of the first known German death camp?

It was not even in WW2 and was the systematic killing of Africans

It was on Shark Island in Namibia.

So all your answer proves is yet again you are Cathy Newman

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

We Have an Australian Cathy Newman - Page 3 Empty Re: We Have an Australian Cathy Newman

Post by Original Quill on Thu May 10, 2018 5:07 am

Veya, he doesn't understand logic...he can only memorize, he can't process.

His argument leads to a complete denial of any holocaust, but he doesn't realize it. I tried...you tried...there's no intellectual process there.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28355
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

We Have an Australian Cathy Newman - Page 3 Empty Re: We Have an Australian Cathy Newman

Post by Guest on Thu May 10, 2018 5:10 am

Original Quill wrote:Veya, he doesn't understand logic...he can only memorize, he can't process.

His argument leads to a complete denial of any holocaust, but he doesn't realize it.  I tried...you tried...there's no intellectual process there.


Do they, when its not a Genocide being committing in the US at the moment by Black, White, latino and Asian Police.

You try to show what an incompetant idiot you are, that is for sure, as again your reasoning would have to mean whites are victims of a Genocide, based on the number of shootings by the Police in the US.

In either case, whether the victims are black and white, is not a case for Gencoide

For a start, a number are shot in armed conflicts, in shootout with the Police. Again by your reasoning, we would then have to extend this view to shooting terrorists dead and thus you believe that dead terrorists, shot by the Police. Would be victims of Genocide.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

We Have an Australian Cathy Newman - Page 3 Empty Re: We Have an Australian Cathy Newman

Post by veya_victaous on Thu May 10, 2018 5:57 am

Original Quill wrote:Veya, he doesn't understand logic...he can only memorize, he can't process.

His argument leads to a complete denial of any holocaust, but he doesn't realize it.  I tried...you tried...there's no intellectual process there.


I know, he doesn't actually seem to be able to process information and think Rolling Eyes

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

We Have an Australian Cathy Newman - Page 3 Empty Re: We Have an Australian Cathy Newman

Post by Guest on Thu May 10, 2018 6:03 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Veya, he doesn't understand logic...he can only memorize, he can't process.

His argument leads to a complete denial of any holocaust, but he doesn't realize it.  I tried...you tried...there's no intellectual process there.


I know, he doesn't actually seem to be able to process information and think Rolling Eyes

Looks like the Uk has declared war on you Razz

Wet wipes could face wipe-out in plastic clean-up

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/44034025

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

We Have an Australian Cathy Newman - Page 3 Empty Re: We Have an Australian Cathy Newman

Post by Original Quill on Thu May 10, 2018 3:53 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Veya, he doesn't understand logic...he can only memorize, he can't process.

His argument leads to a complete denial of any holocaust, but he doesn't realize it.  I tried...you tried...there's no intellectual process there.


I know, he doesn't actually seem to be able to process information and think Rolling Eyes

I think that's the reason why he becomes frustrated and starts in with the insults.  Intellectually, he couldn't work his way out of a paper bag and it frustrates him.

He can curate facts, but he lacks logic, and thus can't do a thing with the facts.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28355
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum