Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Thu May 03, 2018 11:21 pm

First topic message reminder :


Protesters chant out front of the Toronto Police headquarters in Toronto on Monday, March 21, 2016. Black Lives Matter protesters set up in front of Toronto Police headquarters after Ontario's Special Investigations Unit cleared a Toronto police officer of any wrongdoing in the shooting death of 45-year-old Andrew Loku. (Cole Burston/Canadian Press)

Toronto police monitored Black Lives Matter activists and their supporters, combing through social media and compiling intelligence email reports on the activist group as it camped outside police headquarters in 2016, according to documents obtained by CBC Toronto.

The documents, released by the Toronto Police Service (TPS) in response to a freedom of information request, show officers in the police service's intelligence branch monitored the group's demonstrations, public comments and planned events.

"Black activists, particularly, are targeted and surveilled," said Black Lives Matter Toronto co-founder Pascale Diverlus.

"We know that this happens. The targeting and surveillance of our communities is not new."

Black Lives Matter began an encampment outside police headquarters after a demonstration on March 20, 2016. The demonstration was sparked in part by the Special Investigations Unit's decisionto clear a Toronto police officer of wrongdoing in the fatal 2015 shooting of Andrew Loku.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/police-monitored-black-lives-matter-toronto-protesters-in-2016-documents-show-1.4645628

Do police really think that monitoring certain groups sends any message besides "we find you suspicious?"

_________________
He's loading up his saddlebags, out on the edge of wonder
One is filled with music, the other's filled with thunder

~Ray Wylie Hubbard
avatar
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23833
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : La Ciudad de los Chingadores, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down


Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Didge on Sun May 06, 2018 11:33 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


So still no evidence and basically claiming that the conviction was wrong

wow

I didn't say the conviction was wrong - can you point to the post where I said that?


You certainly are, when they were convicted of a racist murder.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 9262
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun May 06, 2018 11:41 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I didn't say the conviction was wrong - can you point to the post where I said that?


You certainly are, when they were convicted of a racist murder.

I certainly am what? Point to the post where I said the conviction for murder was wrong.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30416
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun May 06, 2018 6:59 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I wonder.  Canada is in-between British and American.  We know American police are politically motivated--they never think to keep after the KKK or white nationalist groups, yet always with the blacks--but from what you say (UKIP and BNP) there is less political bias in the UK.

Also, reading this, I didn't know Canada had a FOIA law??

Are they politically motivated?

How do you think the Police arrest and prosecute white nationalists and KKK, that commit crimes?

The fact is, that Black lives matter is essentially a racist organisation. Which certainly does have extremists within the organisation

As all lives matter and more whites are actually shot  by the Police. Hardly any asians are, because hardly any compared to whites and blacks, are involved in violent crimes.

You want to cure these problems of crime. Then you tackle relative poverty



Looks like didge has just said that some races are more likely violent criminals than another...!!!


Hasn't he disagreed and called me racist when I've said that before...!!!???



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 20060
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun May 06, 2018 7:11 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Sorry didge.  You're the abject racist.  Like others, you deliberately fail to acknowledge the serious genocide carried on by American police departments upon young black men.

It is akin to those who deny, or fail to recognize the holocaust.  You would think, due to the similarities, you could sympathize with blacks.  Instead, you join with the racists.  Shame!  It's your blackest hour.


Okay, you claim I am racist?

Many people are shot by the Police, mainly those classed as white and black

Many cops are also killed in the line of duty

This is what is called an circular problem

More cops are killed by black criminals in the acts of violence

More whites are killed in the acts of criminality by the Police

Percentage wise Blacks are killed more often wise based on the number of black people in the US

What this negates, is that percentage wise, more blacks are involved in crimes than whites per population
. Even though whites commit more crimes per say

You then invoke what i can only describe as idiotic and fucking ignorant, to claim genocide, which makes a fucking mockery of where there has been real genocide. Showing again, that negativity and dispair rules your reasoning

Now a very simple question

Do you believe people defined as black, matter more than whites when it comes to the basic fundemental right all humans have world wide. The right to life?

Hence why, blacks lives matters, is racist, not matter whatever context, because nobody riots, even though far more whites are shot and killed by the Police. The reality is that the US has a circular problem. Many Blacks are involved in more violent crime and Police killings and yet even so, more whites are shot by the Police. What is even ignored is the millions upon millions of arrests carried out, that never see a shot fired in anger.

What we then have, is where some black criminals have been shot. The onus is proclaimed straight away, that such a shooting has to be racist, without any evidence. Ignoring the very factors that leads to such shootings. The gun culture, high violent crime rates
and Police videos, that have an emphasis on Police officers being gunned down

The black lives matters, ignores the one group, who more than anyone else is disproportionately shot by the Police more than anyone else.

Those with mental health issues. This proves, that such claims of racism, are unfounded. They will be rare cases, where it is racism, but generally leftist idiots suffering from white guilt. Are only able to essentially shout racism, at only ever shootings that involve the victim being black.

The fact you invoke the holocasut and then make a mockery of the word genocide, shows its idiots like you that like i say, ensure racial hatred continues, By trying to invoke the worst anger, though lies.

That essentially makes you the worst kind of idiot



He's doing it again (here above) too...!!


lol!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 20060
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun May 06, 2018 8:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

There is every indication his motivation is racist, when the known killers have a blatant history of racism

Ask yourself, why would he try to deny that they are racist or that the murder was racially motivated, if not to defend the murderers?

He is simple echoing what other racists are doing

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6085615/stephen-lawrence-murder-bnp-activists-defend-killers-eltham/

I don't agree. He might think that there was another motive for the murder - that doesn't make him racist, and it doesn't mean he's accusing Stephen of anything. Perhaps Stephen knew his killers. I have wondered that myself.


I do think there was a motive... and it wasn't racism, or a random attack...!


I have always thought it a terrible thing that he was attacked and killed... just as I think the countless other cases of victims of street violence, are terrible things too...!


However the media/political circus around the SL case (from the start and still now) and the way the 'official story' has been pushed and repeated, constantly, again & again, over & over, time after time, all these years... AND NEVER WITH ANY REAL EVIDENCE TO BACK IT UP... and never a care or consideration about jeopardising any court proceedings/right to a fair trial/'sub judice' etc... is all quite strange when you think about it... it has clearly all been very carefully orchestrated and over all these years... keeping on repeating a story of fiction as fact...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 20060
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun May 06, 2018 8:29 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I don't agree. He might think that there was another motive for the murder - that doesn't make him racist, and it doesn't mean he's accusing Stephen of anything. Perhaps Stephen knew his killers. I have wondered that myself.


I do think there was a motive... and it wasn't racism, or a random attack...!


I have always thought it a terrible thing that he was attacked and killed... just as I think the countless other cases of victims of street violence, are terrible things too...!


However the media/political circus around the SL case (from the start and still now) and the way the 'official story' has been pushed and repeated, constantly, again & again, over & over, time after time, all these years... AND NEVER WITH ANY REAL EVIDENCE TO BACK IT UP... and never a care or consideration about jeopardising any court proceedings/right to a fair trial/'sub judice' etc... is all quite strange when you think about it... it has clearly all been very carefully orchestrated and over all these years... keeping on repeating a story of fiction as fact...



What do you think the motive was Tommy?

I do agree that everyone just believed what the press said at the time, and most people have not changed their mind.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30416
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Sun May 06, 2018 9:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I don't agree. He might think that there was another motive for the murder - that doesn't make him racist, and it doesn't mean he's accusing Stephen of anything. Perhaps Stephen knew his killers. I have wondered that myself.


I do think there was a motive... and it wasn't racism, or a random attack...!


I have always thought it a terrible thing that he was attacked and killed... just as I think the countless other cases of victims of street violence, are terrible things too...!


However the media/political circus around the SL case (from the start and still now) and the way the 'official story' has been pushed and repeated, constantly, again & again, over & over, time after time, all these years... AND NEVER WITH ANY REAL EVIDENCE TO BACK IT UP... and never a care or consideration about jeopardising any court proceedings/right to a fair trial/'sub judice' etc... is all quite strange when you think about it... it has clearly all been very carefully orchestrated and over all these years... keeping on repeating a story of fiction as fact...



What do you think the motive was Tommy?

I do agree that everyone just believed what the press said at the time, and most people have not changed their mind.

He's saying the lefties had SL killed to make white people look just as bad as black people. You couldn't see that?

_________________
He's loading up his saddlebags, out on the edge of wonder
One is filled with music, the other's filled with thunder

~Ray Wylie Hubbard
avatar
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23833
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : La Ciudad de los Chingadores, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun May 06, 2018 10:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:


I do think there was a motive... and it wasn't racism, or a random attack...!


I have always thought it a terrible thing that he was attacked and killed... just as I think the countless other cases of victims of street violence, are terrible things too...!


However the media/political circus around the SL case (from the start and still now) and the way the 'official story' has been pushed and repeated, constantly, again & again, over & over, time after time, all these years... AND NEVER WITH ANY REAL EVIDENCE TO BACK IT UP... and never a care or consideration about jeopardising any court proceedings/right to a fair trial/'sub judice' etc... is all quite strange when you think about it... it has clearly all been very carefully orchestrated and over all these years... keeping on repeating a story of fiction as fact...



What do you think the motive was Tommy?

I do agree that everyone just believed what the press said at the time, and most people have not changed their mind.


I'm not sure what the motive was... or who did it... or the extent of Duwayne Brooks involvement...


But I do think that something more was going on...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 20060
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Didge on Mon May 07, 2018 6:31 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Didge wrote:

Are they politically motivated?

How do you think the Police arrest and prosecute white nationalists and KKK, that commit crimes?

The fact is, that Black lives matter is essentially a racist organisation. Which certainly does have extremists within the organisation

As all lives matter and more whites are actually shot  by the Police. Hardly any asians are, because hardly any compared to whites and blacks, are involved in violent crimes.

You want to cure these problems of crime. Then you tackle relative poverty



Looks like didge has just said that some races are more likely violent criminals than another...!!!


Hasn't he disagreed and called me racist when I've said that before...!!!???




Is that what you think I am claiming?

We are talking about one country, not the world

And in this country, where there is relative poverty, sees higher levels of violence and crime

But then only a person with a racist mindset would look at this through a racist sphere

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 9262
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Didge on Mon May 07, 2018 6:35 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What do you think the motive was Tommy?

I do agree that everyone just believed what the press said at the time, and most people have not changed their mind.


I'm not sure what the motive was... or who did it... or the extent of Duwayne Brooks involvement...


But I do think that something more was going on...




People do not see the undertones of racism above?

wow

The Police did have a motive, based on the evidence of Duwayne, who happens to be black and Tommy clearly is discounting his evidence

On top of that and again based on no evidence, is insinuating he was more involved in this

You know, the only black witness

I mean we have video evidence of the gangs beingh racist and showing them using their knives

We have evidence that places the convicted killers at the scene of the crime and Tommy wants people to believe the Black witness was more involved in

If people cannot see the racist undertones on that, when he formely called Stephen a "wrongon" based again on no evidence. Then people are clearly blind to racism

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 9262
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon May 07, 2018 6:52 pm



There were witnesses... all of whom disagreed with DB story...


DB was the only one who claimed the attackers said "what, what ni66er?"... which is the only thing there ever was to claim that it was a 'racist attack'...


All the other witnesses said that 'what, what, ni66er?" was never said by any of the attackers...!


DB was the only witness who kept changing his story... and the only witness account that was ruled inadmissible by a judge, for being 'unreliable'...!


If the words 'what, what, ni66er?" were never said... where is the evidence that the attack was racist...?



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 20060
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Didge on Mon May 07, 2018 7:00 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

There were witnesses... all of whom disagreed with DB story...


DB was the only one who claimed the attackers said "what, what ni66er?"... which is the only thing there ever was to claim that it was a 'racist attack'...


All the other witnesses said that 'what, what, ni66er?" was never said by any of the attackers...!


DB was the only witness who kept changing his story... and the only witness account that was ruled inadmissible by a judge, for being 'unreliable'...!


If the words 'what, what, ni66er?" were never said... where is the evidence that the attack was racist...?




Really, what other witnesses, witnessed the actual attack?

How close where they to the attack?

Distance please?

So the video surviellance that sees them using knifes and racist language against blacks is not evidence to you? Then with morder technology, placing the convicted at the scene of the crime?

I see you distort the truth, as it was his identification evidence, that was dismissed as unreliable. Not the claim, on what they said

You see yet more evidence of racist undertones, fundementally lying to what the Judge did dismiss.

So even though one judge dismisses some evidence, does not mean Duwayne was lying or that he was more involved

Like I say, it takes a very racist mindset to distort a case and place blame on the other black victim in this crime

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 9262
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon May 07, 2018 7:16 pm

Other witnesses were there... all said that no racist words were said before/during/after the attack...


DB kept changing his story and was ruled by a judge to be unreliable...


So where is the evidence it was a random racist attack...?



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 20060
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Didge on Mon May 07, 2018 7:19 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Other witnesses were there... all said that no racist words were said before/during/after the attack...


DB kept changing his story and was ruled by a judge to be unreliable...


So where is the evidence it was a random racist attack...?




You keep making claims and not backing anything up

Again which is easy to happen, the judge dismissed his identifcation evidence. 

So we have his evidence, a dead black teen and evidence from others that a gang has killed a black youth

On top of that the gang was a known racist white gang and evidence places two of them at the scene of the crime

Hence why they have been convicted

You though have no evidence against Duwayne

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 9262
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon May 07, 2018 7:25 pm

DB story unreliable...


Evidence DNA highly questionable...


No real other evidence...


It has been trial by media, keeping on repeating a story without any evidence to back it up...




_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 20060
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Didge on Mon May 07, 2018 7:27 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:DB story unreliable...


Evidence DNA highly questionable...


No real other evidence...


It has been trial by media, keeping on repeating a story without any evidence to back it up...




You are just repeating yourself

Try again

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 9262
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon May 07, 2018 7:27 pm

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:


I'm not sure what the motive was... or who did it... or the extent of Duwayne Brooks involvement...


But I do think that something more was going on...




People do not see the undertones of racism above?

wow

The Police did have a motive, based on the evidence of Duwayne, who happens to be black and Tommy clearly is discounting his evidence

On top of that and again based on no evidence, is insinuating he was more involved in this

You know, the only black witness

I mean we have video evidence of the gangs beingh racist and showing them using their knives

We have evidence that places the convicted killers at the scene of the crime and Tommy wants people to believe the Black witness was more involved in

If people cannot see the racist undertones on that, when he formely called Stephen a "wrongon" based again on no evidence. Then people are clearly blind to racism

We did see that video, but don't you think it's odd that they didn't talk about killing Stephen Lawrence? After all, they didn't know they were being filmed.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30416
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Didge on Mon May 07, 2018 7:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


People do not see the undertones of racism above?

wow

The Police did have a motive, based on the evidence of Duwayne, who happens to be black and Tommy clearly is discounting his evidence

On top of that and again based on no evidence, is insinuating he was more involved in this

You know, the only black witness

I mean we have video evidence of the gangs beingh racist and showing them using their knives

We have evidence that places the convicted killers at the scene of the crime and Tommy wants people to believe the Black witness was more involved in

If people cannot see the racist undertones on that, when he formely called Stephen a "wrongon" based again on no evidence. Then people are clearly blind to racism

We did see that video, but don't you think it's odd that they didn't talk about killing Stephen Lawrence? After all, they didn't know they were being filmed.


Why would they talk about it?

You do realise that people can also overhear

They were certainly blatantly and openly racist, that was seen by the first trial how they acted, but they are not going to openly admit to a murder, in case someone is listening. That is just common sense

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 9262
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon May 07, 2018 7:37 pm

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

There were witnesses... all of whom disagreed with DB story...


DB was the only one who claimed the attackers said "what, what ni66er?"... which is the only thing there ever was to claim that it was a 'racist attack'...


All the other witnesses said that 'what, what, ni66er?" was never said by any of the attackers...!


DB was the only witness who kept changing his story... and the only witness account that was ruled inadmissible by a judge, for being 'unreliable'...!


If the words 'what, what, ni66er?" were never said... where is the evidence that the attack was racist...?




Really, what other witnesses, witnessed the actual attack?

How close where they to the attack?

Distance please?

So the video surviellance that sees them using knifes and racist language against blacks is not evidence to you? Then with morder technology, placing the convicted at the scene of the crime?

I see you distort the truth, as it was his identification evidence, that was dismissed as unreliable. Not the claim, on what they said

You see yet more evidence of racist undertones, fundementally lying to what the Judge did dismiss.

So even though one judge dismisses some evidence, does not mean Duwayne was lying or that he was more involved

Like I say, it takes a very racist mindset to distort a case and place blame on the other black victim in this crime

There were three witnesses at the bus stop. I don't know how far that was - you can look it up on google maps.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30416
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon May 07, 2018 7:38 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

We did see that video, but don't you think it's odd that they didn't talk about killing Stephen Lawrence? After all, they didn't know they were being filmed.


Why would they talk about it?

You do realise that people can also overhear

They were certainly blatantly and openly racist, that was seen by the first trial how they acted, but they are not going to openly admit to a murder, in case someone is listening. That is just common sense

Why wouldn't they talk about it? They had already been accused, so it would have been natural to talk about it. They weren't around other people, and they wouldn't have been talking the way they did if they thought they could be overheard. They would talk about it in a low voice if necessary.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30416
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Didge on Mon May 07, 2018 7:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


Really, what other witnesses, witnessed the actual attack?

How close where they to the attack?

Distance please?

So the video surviellance that sees them using knifes and racist language against blacks is not evidence to you? Then with morder technology, placing the convicted at the scene of the crime?

I see you distort the truth, as it was his identification evidence, that was dismissed as unreliable. Not the claim, on what they said

You see yet more evidence of racist undertones, fundementally lying to what the Judge did dismiss.

So even though one judge dismisses some evidence, does not mean Duwayne was lying or that he was more involved

Like I say, it takes a very racist mindset to distort a case and place blame on the other black victim in this crime

There were three witnesses at the bus stop. I don't know how far that was - you can look it up on google maps.


So you have no idea whether they could have been near enough to hear what was said

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 9262
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Didge on Mon May 07, 2018 7:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


Why would they talk about it?

You do realise that people can also overhear

They were certainly blatantly and openly racist, that was seen by the first trial how they acted, but they are not going to openly admit to a murder, in case someone is listening. That is just common sense

Why wouldn't they talk about it? They had already been accused, so it would have been natural to talk about it. They weren't around other people, and they wouldn't have been talking the way they did if they thought they could be overheard. They would talk about it in a low voice if necessary.


Really, walls are very thin and people can hear

Hence they were not concerned people knew they were racist, that was a given, but clearly taking about a case, is a sure way to label themselves. Hence nobody would do so.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 9262
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon May 07, 2018 7:44 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

There were three witnesses at the bus stop. I don't know how far that was - you can look it up on google maps.


So you have no idea whether they could have been near enough to hear what was said

You asked where the witnesses were and I told you. Can't you look anything up for yourself? I would say they were about 40-50 metres from Dickson Road where the attack happened.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30416
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon May 07, 2018 7:45 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Why wouldn't they talk about it? They had already been accused, so it would have been natural to talk about it. They weren't around other people, and they wouldn't have been talking the way they did if they thought they could be overheard. They would talk about it in a low voice if necessary.


Really, walls are very thin and people can hear

Hence they were not concerned people knew they were racist, that was a given, but clearly taking about a case, is a sure way to label themselves. Hence nobody would do so.

Well I think it's very odd that they didn't talk about them killing Stephen. You can disagree all you like.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30416
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Didge on Mon May 07, 2018 7:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


Really, walls are very thin and people can hear

Hence they were not concerned people knew they were racist, that was a given, but clearly taking about a case, is a sure way to label themselves. Hence nobody would do so.

Well I think it's very odd that they didn't talk about them killing Stephen. You can disagree all you like.

I dont think its odd at all

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 9262
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Didge on Mon May 07, 2018 7:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


So you have no idea whether they could have been near enough to hear what was said

You asked where the witnesses were and I told you. Can't you look anything up for yourself? I would say they were about 40-50 metres from Dickson Road where the attack happened.


Which is a long enough distance to not hear properly what has been said

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 9262
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon May 07, 2018 7:49 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well I think it's very odd that they didn't talk about them killing Stephen. You can disagree all you like.

I dont think its odd at all

I do, and I'm not going to change my mind.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30416
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon May 07, 2018 7:49 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You asked where the witnesses were and I told you. Can't you look anything up for yourself? I would say they were about 40-50 metres from Dickson Road where the attack happened.


Which is a long enough distance to not hear properly what has been said

You'll have to take that up with Tommy. Try reading the witness statements.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30416
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Didge on Mon May 07, 2018 7:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


Which is a long enough distance to not hear properly what has been said

You'll have to take that up with Tommy. Try reading the witness statements.


I dont have to take it up with anyone, when I have just told you

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 9262
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon May 07, 2018 7:54 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You'll have to take that up with Tommy. Try reading the witness statements.


I dont have to take it up with anyone, when I have just told you

It was Tommy you were berating though. You telling me anything doesn't mean you're right. In fact, it usually means the opposite.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30416
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon May 07, 2018 7:55 pm

The point is that the words which Duwayne said he heard are reported as fact rather than as the claim of one witness. That's bad reporting, both on the part of the press and the courts.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30416
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Didge on Mon May 07, 2018 7:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


I dont have to take it up with anyone, when I have just told you

It was Tommy you were berating though. You telling me anything doesn't mean you're right. In fact, it usually means the opposite.

Here we go again, Rags, screaming for my attention

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 9262
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon May 07, 2018 7:56 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It was Tommy you were berating though. You telling me anything doesn't mean you're right. In fact, it usually means the opposite.

Here we go again, Rags, screaming for my attention

You asked a question, I gave you the answer, and now you're having a tantrum. I thought you were flouncing anyway on the grounds that the admin won't bow to your demands.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30416
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Didge on Mon May 07, 2018 7:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Here we go again, Rags, screaming for my attention

You asked a question, I gave you the answer, and now you're having a tantrum. I thought you were flouncing anyway on the grounds that the admin won't bow to your demands.

Still crying out for my attention Rags

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 9262
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon May 07, 2018 8:00 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You asked a question, I gave you the answer, and now you're having a tantrum. I thought you were flouncing anyway on the grounds that the admin won't bow to your demands.

Still crying out for my attention Rags

I'll just talk to Tommy then. He makes more sense than you do.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30416
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon May 07, 2018 8:09 pm

What was said on the secret surveillance video that is evidence that they commited the murder...?

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 20060
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon May 07, 2018 8:10 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:What was said on the secret surveillance video that is evidence that they commited the murder...?

There was nothing said which is evidence that they committed the murder.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30416
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon May 07, 2018 8:24 pm

Good evening Raggs... I hope you have been enjoying this Mayday bank holiday weekend...!


So no evidence on the secret surveillance video either, eh...!?


Where is all this evidence that is claimed...???


What evidence is there that has ever backed up the 'official story' (that we have been repeatedly been told as fact over the last 25 years)...???



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 20060
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon May 07, 2018 8:29 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Good evening Raggs... I hope you have been enjoying this Mayday bank holiday weekend...!


So no evidence on the secret surveillance video either, eh...!?


Where is all this evidence that is claimed...???


What evidence is there that has ever backed up the 'official story' (that we have been repeatedly been told as fact over the last 25 years)...???



Evening Tommy. I was working today, but I did enjoy Sat and Sun, thank you. I hope you had a pleasant weekend too.

The only evidence that I know of is that which came to light when they re-examined the case, and that evidence was again Dobson and Norris. No evidence has arisen against the others.

I'm a bit puzzled by the blood stain on Dobson's jacket. It's very small, and one would expect there to be more blood if he was close to Stephen at the time. Dobson must have been close enough to get hair from Stephen on his clothes.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30416
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon May 07, 2018 8:34 pm

Also, if the white boys crossed the road near the zebra crossing, they would have been nearer Duwayne than Stephen, so why didn't they attack him rather than Stephen?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30416
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon May 07, 2018 9:30 pm



The clothes were subject to a lot of mis-handling by police and by others involved in the private prosecution... obviously SL clothes would be covered in SLs DNA/hair etc, and each item of his clothes would be covered in fibres from every other item he was wearing...


Given the likely cross contamination during handling and storage blunders, it would be possible for any fibre or hair from any SL garment to have got onto Norris/Dobsons clothes...


Or... they really were there and were the ones responsible for attacking SL...?


If so... the question is... where is all the DNA/fibre evidence of theirs, that would be all over SL clothes...!!!???



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 20060
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Didge on Mon May 07, 2018 9:46 pm




https://www.channel4.com/news/lawrence-murder-trial-the-forensic-evidence

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 9262
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon May 07, 2018 10:52 pm




Yes dodge... you have already posted that... and it doesn't answer my question...



The official story is that a group of 5-6 young white men came at SL in an attack, engulfing SL and grabbing him, bringing him down to the ground and SL stabbed twice during this attack...

(SL also had injuries of a small cut to the chin and abrasions to back of right hand and right cheek.)


Now... given that DNA/fibre evidence will be being left by perpetrators as well as victims at a crime scene... and that during an attack, such as on SL, would be expected to result in a large exchange of DNA/fibre evidence not just from victim to attackers... BUT ALSO FROM ATTACKERS TO VICTIMS CLOTHING!!!


So... where is the DNA/fibre evidence on SL clothes from attackers...!!!???


They grabbed him and bundled him to the ground...!


SL clothes would be covered in DNA/fibre evidence from attackers... wouldn't they...!?



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 20060
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Didge on Mon May 07, 2018 11:04 pm

Tommy really cannot read can he what the forensic conclusions were

Or how the technology to find this evidence, was not invented until later on and hence what brought about a new trial

Your post is full of assumptions, again not backed up by forensic evidence.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 9262
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Didge on Mon May 07, 2018 11:13 pm

I will post this for others to digest and show even further why Tommy is clueless on this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/16409283/how-forensics-solved-stephen-lawrence-murder

Night everyone

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 9262
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue May 08, 2018 12:28 am

So... where is the DNA/fibre evidence on SL clothes from attackers...!!!???


They grabbed him and bundled him to the ground...!


SL clothes would be covered in DNA/fibre evidence from attackers too... wouldn't they...!?



So... what DNA/fibre evidence was found on SL clothes...!!!???


If none matched any of the alleged perpetrators... then surely it couldn't have been any of them who did it...???


Because if any of them had have done, their DNA/fibre evidence would have been left all over SL & his clothes... surely...!!!???



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 20060
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue May 08, 2018 7:12 am

Tommy Monk wrote:


Yes dodge... you have already posted that... and it doesn't answer my question...



The official story is that a group of 5-6 young white men came at SL in an attack, engulfing SL and grabbing him, bringing him down to the ground and SL stabbed twice during this attack...

(SL also had injuries of a small cut to the chin and abrasions to back of right hand and right cheek.)


Now... given that DNA/fibre evidence will be being left by perpetrators as well as victims at a crime scene... and that during an attack, such as on SL, would be expected to result in a large exchange of DNA/fibre evidence not just from victim to attackers... BUT ALSO FROM ATTACKERS TO VICTIMS CLOTHING!!!


So... where is the DNA/fibre evidence on SL clothes from attackers...!!!???


They grabbed him and bundled him to the ground...!


SL clothes would be covered in DNA/fibre evidence from attackers... wouldn't they...!?



I don't think Didge understands the question Tommy, but it's a good one. Nothing was found on Stephen's clothes?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30416
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue May 08, 2018 6:36 pm

Nothing from any of the alleged perpetrators... but what WAS found on his clothes, that would be from the ACTUAL perpetrators...?


I have a theory...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 20060
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Didge on Tue May 08, 2018 6:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:


Yes dodge... you have already posted that... and it doesn't answer my question...



The official story is that a group of 5-6 young white men came at SL in an attack, engulfing SL and grabbing him, bringing him down to the ground and SL stabbed twice during this attack...

(SL also had injuries of a small cut to the chin and abrasions to back of right hand and right cheek.)


Now... given that DNA/fibre evidence will be being left by perpetrators as well as victims at a crime scene... and that during an attack, such as on SL, would be expected to result in a large exchange of DNA/fibre evidence not just from victim to attackers... BUT ALSO FROM ATTACKERS TO VICTIMS CLOTHING!!!


So... where is the DNA/fibre evidence on SL clothes from attackers...!!!???


They grabbed him and bundled him to the ground...!


SL clothes would be covered in DNA/fibre evidence from attackers... wouldn't they...!?



I don't think Didge understands the question Tommy, but it's a good one. Nothing was found on Stephen's clothes?


I did understand, but Tommy negates one important piece of information

How the Police failed to act according in the first few weeks and how much evidence was lost

Hence his views are poor assumptions and even then, its not a given that there would be any fibers on the clothes of Stephen

Hence its complete babble by Tommy

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 9262
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by eddie on Tue May 08, 2018 6:44 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Nothing from any of the alleged perpetrators... but what WAS found on his clothes, that would be from the ACTUAL perpetrators...?


I have a theory...



Okay so less of the dot, dot, dot, thing and tell us.

_________________
”Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it”

“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”

Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34383
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Documents reveal Toronto police monitored the Black Lives Matter movement

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum