Texas teen arrested in ISIS-inspired plot to shoot up a mall

Go down

Texas teen arrested in ISIS-inspired plot to shoot up a mall Empty Texas teen arrested in ISIS-inspired plot to shoot up a mall

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu May 03, 2018 12:11 am

A Plano West Senior High School student was arrested on suspicion of making an ISIS-inspired plan to commit a mass shooting at Frisco's Stonebriar Centre mall with help from others, authorities announced Wednesday.

Matin Azizi-Yarand, 17, faces charges of making a terroristic threat and criminal solicitation of capital murder of a Texas peace officer. He was taken into custody at school on Tuesday and transferred Wednesday to the Collin County Detention Center, where he is being held in lieu of $3 million bail. If convicted, he faces up to life in prison.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2018/05/02/plano-teen-arrested-isis-inspired-plot-commit-mass-shooting-local-mall

I saw some of the legal documents related to this case, actually, and they're fucking scary.

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Texas teen arrested in ISIS-inspired plot to shoot up a mall Empty Re: Texas teen arrested in ISIS-inspired plot to shoot up a mall

Post by eddie on Thu May 03, 2018 12:13 am

Seriously. I never knew ISIS was “active” in Texas?

Why don’t you be my destination? Teach me and be humble in your knowledge.

~ eddie.... Just some hippy-trippy astrology freak, in the clouds, on her own nutjob. (But well happy in her own skin fam)
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Texas teen arrested in ISIS-inspired plot to shoot up a mall Empty Re: Texas teen arrested in ISIS-inspired plot to shoot up a mall

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu May 03, 2018 12:15 am

eddie wrote:Seriously. I never knew ISIS was “active” in Texas?

It looks more like he was inspired by all the ISIS propaganda out there on the Internet. One thing that got me was that he was talking to two FBI sources online, thinking they were ISIS -- but then he said he was talking with two other people about this plot.

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down