Man killed two boys got nine years only

Go down

Man killed two boys got nine years only

Post by magica on Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:41 pm

Man doing 60 in a 30 mph road, hit and killed two little boys.

He had no insurance, driving licence and only got out of prison a few days before.

He got 9 years! What a paltry sentence for his crimes. Life would've been better for killing the boys oh and he tried to do a runner too.

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
magica

Posts : 2792
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man killed two boys got nine years only

Post by Vintage on Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:46 pm

Its because he pleaded guilty I think. I can't imagine what that family is feeling, loosing two little boys like that, how they can go on I don't know, something like that must break you completely.

Vintage

Posts : 767
Join date : 2013-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man killed two boys got nine years only

Post by Lord Foul on Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:55 pm

Link?

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9341
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man killed two boys got nine years only

Post by Didge on Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:58 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Link?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-43926623

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 9771
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man killed two boys got nine years only

Post by magica on Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:11 pm

Thanx Didge, I can't do links on my tablet.

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
magica

Posts : 2792
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man killed two boys got nine years only

Post by eddie on Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:22 pm

magica wrote:Thanx Didge, I can't do links on my tablet.

Thanks for posting the story Mags, if you need help with links just let one of us know and we can do it for you, it’s not a problem.


_________________
”It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” ~ Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34613
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man killed two boys got nine years only

Post by Didge on Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:25 pm

magica wrote:Thanx Didge, I can't do links on my tablet.

Happy to help and disgusted at the light sentence, considering he had 30 previous convictions without a licence and insurance.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 9771
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man killed two boys got nine years only

Post by gelico on Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:39 pm



it's not even a minimum. he'll do probably less than half of that

they were found to be 4 times over the ''legal limit'' for cocaine while driving.

wtf? i had no idea there was a legal limit

they tried to run knowing the boys lay dying. they fought with people who tried to stop them and were found hiding behind someone's shed.

dirty miserable scum of the earth

gelico

Posts : 1317
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man killed two boys got nine years only

Post by Didge on Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:57 pm

gelico wrote:

it's not even a minimum.  he'll do probably less than half of that

they were found to be 4 times over the ''legal limit'' for cocaine while driving.

wtf?  i had no idea there was a legal limit

they tried to run knowing the boys lay dying.  they fought with people who tried to stop them and were found hiding behind someone's shed.

dirty miserable scum of the earth

+1

Completely agree 100%

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 9771
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man killed two boys got nine years only

Post by magica on Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:08 pm

eddie wrote:
magica wrote:Thanx Didge, I can't do links on my tablet.

Thanks for posting the story Mags, if you need help with links just let one of us know and we can do it for you, it’s not a problem.


Thanx Ed, I will x

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
magica

Posts : 2792
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man killed two boys got nine years only

Post by magica on Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:10 pm

He'll only do half so three half years for killing those boys, disgusting. He's got less than a robber.

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
magica

Posts : 2792
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man killed two boys got nine years only

Post by Original Quill on Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:20 pm

While there was no allegation that he intended to murder the boys, he did have 4 x the limit for cocaine:

BBC wrote:Brown and Harrison were both found to be four times over the limit for cocaine when the Ford Focus driven by Brown "ploughed" into the boys as they crossed Longfellow Road with their family.

(Britain has a limit for cocaine?? Over here, it's completely illegal.) The couple tried to run, but they were apparently restrained by a crowd that had gathered.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 23309
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man killed two boys got nine years only

Post by nicko on Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:18 pm

Should hang the bastard Twisted Evil
avatar
nicko

Posts : 9439
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man killed two boys got nine years only

Post by Original Quill on Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:23 pm

nicko wrote:Should hang the bastard Twisted Evil

That leaves no room for a more severe sentence for the one who killed intentionally. Of course, you might argue that all who are guilty, of anything, should get the same punishment. Fook 'em...throw them all over the cliff.

I once devised the perfect criminal justice system. Put all people in jail except thee and me, nicko. Then we two get together and decide who gets out. If perchance we disagree, then you go to jail and I alone get to decide who gets out. From my point of view, that's perfect!

The point is, if we ignore degrees, facts and details, and deal only in wholesales, we might as well reverse the process and make decisions of who we want out and among us. Eliminate the worry over who is guilty or not guilty. The real point is that we all want society to be a bunch of minny-me's running around.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 23309
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man killed two boys got nine years only

Post by Didge on Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:32 pm

Original Quill wrote:
nicko wrote:Should hang the bastard Twisted Evil

That leaves no room for a more severe sentence for the one who killed intentionally.  Of course, you might argue that all who are guilty, of anything, should get the same punishment.  Fook 'em...throw them all over the cliff.

I once devised the perfect criminal justice system.  Put all people in jail except thee and me, nicko.  Then we two get together and decide who gets out.  If perchance we disagree, then you go to jail and I alone get to decide who gets out.  From my point of view, that's perfect!

The point is, if we ignore degrees, facts and details, and deal only in wholesales, we might as well reverse the process and make decisions of who we want out and among us.  Eliminate the worry over who is guilty or not guilty.  The real point is that we all want society to be a bunch of minny-me's running around.


Did you read the case?

Seriously?

They tried to runaway

30 times he got caught without a liencence or insurance

Is that not a major degree?

Thank fuck we do no have idiots like you decide on such matters

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 9771
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man killed two boys got nine years only

Post by Syl on Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:41 pm

What an absolute waste of space, a disgusting excuse for a human being
He had only been out of jail a week, has  been charged with  207 offences dating back from the 70's, 30 of those for driving though he had never held a licence.
His sentence is pathetic.

RIP those beautiful boys.
Casper.

Corey.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 15306
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man killed two boys got nine years only

Post by Original Quill on Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:08 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

That leaves no room for a more severe sentence for the one who killed intentionally.  Of course, you might argue that all who are guilty, of anything, should get the same punishment.  Fook 'em...throw them all over the cliff.

I once devised the perfect criminal justice system.  Put all people in jail except thee and me, nicko.  Then we two get together and decide who gets out.  If perchance we disagree, then you go to jail and I alone get to decide who gets out.  From my point of view, that's perfect!

The point is, if we ignore degrees, facts and details, and deal only in wholesales, we might as well reverse the process and make decisions of who we want out and among us.  Eliminate the worry over who is guilty or not guilty.  The real point is that we all want society to be a bunch of minny-me's running around.


Did you read the case?

Seriously?

They tried to runaway

30 times he got caught without a liencence or insurance

Is that not a major degree?

Thank fuck we do no have idiots like you decide on such matters

Law is about assessing, and grading many things...including severity. If you want to equate negligent homicide with intentional murder, then don't cry to me when your 9-year old cousin, unknowingly playing with a loaded gun, accidentally kills the neighbor kid...and is sentenced to death for his crime. If you want to disregard the severity of intentions, that is what you will get.

What a stupid, fucking asshole! You've got the brains of a stone. Why don't you practice thinking things through, eh? You live in the lap of luxury, and never have to have a cogent thought, but one day you may have to think things through!! When you lose one of your children through stupidity like you display everyday, what are you going to do? Blame it on black people? The Pakistanis? When people rely upon you, and you fail them, think back on how often your didn't think things through!

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 23309
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man killed two boys got nine years only

Post by Lord Foul on Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:50 pm

what is known as proportionality eh Quill, and I agree entirely, although granted his sentence should be vastly higher

IF you Ignore proportionality then I can show that the DP could be applied to the guy who parks on double yellow lines (no parking lines over here)

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9341
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man killed two boys got nine years only

Post by Lord Foul on Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:51 pm

what this shows also is the need for greater security of vehicles and more control over who has them and uses them.....

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9341
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man killed two boys got nine years only

Post by Lord Foul on Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:59 pm

on reflection though quill, I would suggest that the fact that he was loaded with coke and had many priors should potentially put him above merely "negligent manslaughter" possibly into the same level as intentional manslaughter (murder lacking the intent to kill a particular person but still "with malice aforethought")?????? and thus justify nicko's desire to srting him from the nearest suitable tree......

it could be said all those who kill whilst knowingly under the influence of anything are in that position.......
driving whilst under the influence knowingly and willingly is surely "with malice aforethought"

"yeah so I'm drunk ...i dont give a F**k who I flatten "

sentence.................. whole of life as a minimum

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9341
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man killed two boys got nine years only

Post by Didge on Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:24 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:


Did you read the case?

Seriously?

They tried to runaway

30 times he got caught without a liencence or insurance

Is that not a major degree?

Thank fuck we do no have idiots like you decide on such matters

Law is about assessing, and grading many things...including severity.  If you want to equate negligent homicide with intentional murder, then don't cry to me when your 9-year old cousin, unknowingly playing with a loaded gun, accidentally kills the neighbor kid...and is sentenced to death for his crime.  If you want to disregard the severity of intentions, that is what you will get.

What a stupid, fucking asshole!  You've got the brains of a stone.  Why don't you practice thinking things through, eh?  You live in the lap of luxury, and never have to have a cogent thought, but one day you may have to think things through!!  When you lose one of your children through stupidity like you display everyday, what are you going to do?  Blame it on black people?  The Pakistanis?  When people rely upon you, and you fail them, think back on how often your didn't think things through!


Right lets get one thing straight

You have never been as lawyer or a judge. You are just some insecure twat on a forum, seeking attention

This was a very insecure unrepentive child killer and as per usual. You jump in with your bullshit and do not see what has happened here. Even worse you jump in normally with the most stupid and ridiculous revisionist bullshit history and even admit, you think you are never wrong. Frankly, you are the biggest wanker on this forum. I do not take anything you say seriously, because frankly, you are some pathetic twat that has nothing sensible to say on anything.

I made no reference to race and you invoke this, and why? Because you continually lose debates and act like a complete wanker. So we have a case here, where Quill defends a child killer

Quelle surprise

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 9771
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man killed two boys got nine years only

Post by Original Quill on Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:24 am

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Law is about assessing, and grading many things...including severity.  If you want to equate negligent homicide with intentional murder, then don't cry to me when your 9-year old cousin, unknowingly playing with a loaded gun, accidentally kills the neighbor kid...and is sentenced to death for his crime.  If you want to disregard the severity of intentions, that is what you will get.

What a stupid, fucking asshole!  You've got the brains of a stone.  Why don't you practice thinking things through, eh?  You live in the lap of luxury, and never have to have a cogent thought, but one day you may have to think things through!!  When you lose one of your children through stupidity like you display everyday, what are you going to do?  Blame it on black people?  The Pakistanis?  When people rely upon you, and you fail them, think back on how often your didn't think things through!


Right lets get one thing straight

You have never been as lawyer or a judge. You are just some insecure twat on a forum, seeking attention

This was a very insecure unrepentive child killer and as per usual. You jump in with your bullshit and do not see what has happened here. Even worse you jump in normally with the most stupid and ridiculous revisionist bullshit history and even admit, you think you are never wrong. Frankly, you are the biggest wanker on this forum. I do not take anything you say seriously, because frankly, you are some pathetic twat that has nothing sensible to say on anything.

I made no reference to race and you invoke this, and why? Because you continually lose debates and act like a complete wanker. So we have a case here, where Quill defends a child killer

Quelle surprise

You know what your problem is?  You process by key words.  You don't process by reason.  Give you a key word--Israel, holocaust, zionism--and off you go.  The problem with being cued by key words is that you don't know what direction to go.  Only logic tells you in what direction to go.  You flunked out of grad school because you were a memorizer, not an assimilator.

You don't process using logic.  You are totally cued by simple key wards...single syllables that trigger your memory, but not reasoning capacity.  That's why you are the C&P champion...articles have key words in them, and you don't need to speculate beyond the point or thesis of the article.  You simply borrow the article's logic, and point, in order to make a point of your own.  It meets with your needs, because you can't process logic, issues or arguments.

So do me a favor.  You are so far beneath me that I don't want to communicate with you.  It's such a fucking waste of my time.  Every fooking post I have to take you to school, even before I can spend time on my own point.  I'm so fookin' tired of bringing you along with a logic-leash.  So shut the fuck up you little waste of human breath.  Come see me again with your kid's get into trouble with petty crime or drugs, and I'll help them (not you) out.

And it'll happen, because you cannot process even what is happening around you, least of all what is happening to your kin.  We read about you all the time, and we say collectively: "where were the parents?"  Well, here you are.  God almighty!

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 23309
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man killed two boys got nine years only

Post by Didge on Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:46 am

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:


Right lets get one thing straight

You have never been as lawyer or a judge. You are just some insecure twat on a forum, seeking attention

This was a very insecure unrepentive child killer and as per usual. You jump in with your bullshit and do not see what has happened here. Even worse you jump in normally with the most stupid and ridiculous revisionist bullshit history and even admit, you think you are never wrong. Frankly, you are the biggest wanker on this forum. I do not take anything you say seriously, because frankly, you are some pathetic twat that has nothing sensible to say on anything.

I made no reference to race and you invoke this, and why? Because you continually lose debates and act like a complete wanker. So we have a case here, where Quill defends a child killer

Quelle surprise

You know what your problem is?  You process by key words.  You don't process by reason.  Give you a key word--Israel, holocaust, zionism--and off you go.  The problem with being cued by key words is that you don't know what direction to go.  Only logic tells you in what direction to go.  You flunked out of grad school because you were a memorizer, not a processor.
Didge wrote: You know when someone is an idiot and fake, when they express their hate of Jews. You like many regressives thing that Jews are a problem. You actually play on such antisemitism, by going off elitism. I never went to grad school, simple being as i do not live in the US you retard

You don't process using logic.  You are totally cued by simple key wards...single syllables that trigger your memory, but not reasoning capacity.  That's why you are the C&P champion...articles have key words in them, and you don't need to follow the point or thesis of the article.  It meets with your level of communication, because you can't process logic, points or arguments.
Didge wrote: So now you profess to understand logic, when you openly admit to claiming you are never wrong? So what C&P did I use here Quill?
None by any chance?
You see, you are no more that a dummy, who at best is quite the hater. When people like me, actually educated in history, shoiws you up, this is what you do. Prove you are divorced from reality


So do me a favor.  You are so far beneath me that I don't want to communicate with you.  It's such a fucking waste of my time.  Every fooking post I have to take you to school, even before I can spend time on my own point.  So shut the fuck up you little waste of human breath.  Come see me again with your kid's get into trouble with petty crime or drugs, and I'll help them (not you) out.
Didge wrote: YI am sure you think of me that way, its inherant with Americans that they have such a racist view towards the Irish. So I will not shut up or bow down to some redneck by product of incest. You want to shut me up, then put your money where your mouth is quisling


And it'll happen, because you cannot process even what is happening around you, least of all what is happening to your kin.  We read about you all the time, and we say collectively: "where were the parents?"  Well, here you are, and you can't process even the basics of being a decent communicator.

My kin? My kin is the human race. Hence why i am not racist and you just proved how emphatically racist you are.

The facts are this, the killer had driven many times withot a liecence. You ignore that and make excuses, I guess because he is white.

You cannot process any history, mainly as you are fake. I love always completely making you look a dick, because you are unworthy of any form of respect.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 9771
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man killed two boys got nine years only

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:33 am

What an absurd argument. Didge, of course the sentence has to be proportional for all crimes. Quill, if you're going to be pedantic about Nicko's post you should have pointed out to him that we don't have capital punishment in this country.

My own view is that the sentence was too lenient given the man's previous offences and the fact that he tried to escape. I also think the woman got off lightly considering she had no thought for the children. She should be ashamed.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30443
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man killed two boys got nine years only

Post by nicko on Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:57 am

Some people are a waste of Oxygen and will never change, you only have to look at some of them to realise they will always be scum, and they should be took out of the Gene Pool !
avatar
nicko

Posts : 9439
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man killed two boys got nine years only

Post by Syl on Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:26 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:


Right lets get one thing straight

You have never been as lawyer or a judge. You are just some insecure twat on a forum, seeking attention

This was a very insecure unrepentive child killer and as per usual. You jump in with your bullshit and do not see what has happened here. Even worse you jump in normally with the most stupid and ridiculous revisionist bullshit history and even admit, you think you are never wrong. Frankly, you are the biggest wanker on this forum. I do not take anything you say seriously, because frankly, you are some pathetic twat that has nothing sensible to say on anything.

I made no reference to race and you invoke this, and why? Because you continually lose debates and act like a complete wanker. So we have a case here, where Quill defends a child killer

Quelle surprise

You know what your problem is?  You process by key words.  You don't process by reason.  Give you a key word--Israel, holocaust, zionism--and off you go.  The problem with being cued by key words is that you don't know what direction to go.  Only logic tells you in what direction to go.  You flunked out of grad school because you were a memorizer, not an assimilator.

You don't process using logic.  You are totally cued by simple key wards...single syllables that trigger your memory, but not reasoning capacity.  That's why you are the C&P champion...articles have key words in them, and you don't need to speculate beyond the point or thesis of the article.  You simply borrow the article's logic, and point, in order to make a point of your own.  It meets with your needs, because you can't process logic, issues or arguments.

So do me a favor.  You are so far beneath me that I don't want to communicate with you.  It's such a fucking waste of my time.  Every fooking post I have to take you to school, even before I can spend time on my own point.  I'm so fookin' tired of bringing you along with a logic-leash.  So shut the fuck up you little waste of human breath.  Come see me again with your kid's get into trouble with petty crime or drugs, and I'll help them (not you) out.


And it'll happen, because you cannot process even what is happening around you, least of all what is happening to your kin.  We read about you all the time, and we say collectively: "where were the parents?"  Well, here you are.  God almighty!
Blimey Quill....that's so pompous and patronising, even for you.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 15306
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man killed two boys got nine years only

Post by Syl on Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:29 pm

nicko wrote:Some people are a waste of Oxygen and will never change,  you only have to look at some of them to realise they will always be scum, and they should be took out of the Gene Pool !
I agree, sadly we cant.

I was having this discussion with someone, to lose your children in a RTA is horrendous in any circumstances, to lose them by the actions of such scum, beautiful worthwhile lives wiped out by someone with no morals or human dignity....it must double the heartache.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 15306
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man killed two boys got nine years only

Post by nicko on Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:46 pm

I would have no hesitation in using him for Target practice, and my first shot would not be the lethal one ! I have three little Great Grand Children that look very like the two who were murdered. No mercy from me.
,
avatar
nicko

Posts : 9439
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man killed two boys got nine years only

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum