Free compost giveaway at North Weald Airfield

Go down

Free compost giveaway at North Weald Airfield Empty Free compost giveaway at North Weald Airfield

Post by Ben Reilly on Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:46 am

GREEN fingered and penny concious residents can pick up three free bags of compost.

Between 10am and 2pm on May 8 kilos of the natural fertiliser will be given away at North Weald Airfield as part of the Epping Forest District Council initiative.

Residents must bring their own bags and a spade before helping themselves to up to three bags of compost while stocks last.

The compost was made from last years green-lidded food and garden waste wheelie bin collections and is part of a series of events across Essex celebrating International Compost Awareness Week.

http://www.guardian-series.co.uk/news/16173255.Giveaway_of_compost_forged_in_the_district__39_s_green_bins/

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Free compost giveaway at North Weald Airfield Empty Re: Free compost giveaway at North Weald Airfield

Post by eddie on Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:47 am

Well. That’s a shit story.

Why don’t you be my destination? Teach me and be humble in your knowledge.

~ eddie.... Just some hippy-trippy astrology freak, in the clouds, on her own nutjob. (But well happy in her own skin fam)
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Free compost giveaway at North Weald Airfield Empty Re: Free compost giveaway at North Weald Airfield

Post by Victorismyhero on Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:41 am

Mmmm.....bags of veggie burgers

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

[b]I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:29 am

Lord Foul wrote:Mmmm.....bags of veggie burgers

Oh. Aren’t you funny? Evil or Very Mad

Why don’t you be my destination? Teach me and be humble in your knowledge.

~ eddie.... Just some hippy-trippy astrology freak, in the clouds, on her own nutjob. (But well happy in her own skin fam)
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down