Deleted posts

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Deleted posts

Post by nicko on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:44 pm

Earlier today I posted a thread about Asylum seekers and illegal immigrants. My post was deleted before it could be read by anyone here. I would like to know why it was deleted and witch mod deleted it ! I have my suspicions, but it appears the truth is not allowed on this Forum Sad Sad
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10106
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by eddie on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:48 pm

Can you please tell me where it was posted, Nicko?
None of the admins ever delete posts unless (and sometimes not even then) it’s actually an accidental double post.


_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35851
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by nicko on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:35 pm

Site news and announcements, Eddie.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10106
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by eddie on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:45 pm

Okay I’ve just looked through all of your stats and I can’t see where you’ve started a thread?

It may be that you didn’t press “post” or there was some glitch.

Post it again but not in Site News - maybe Social Issues?

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35851
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by nicko on Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:10 pm

Ok Eddie, I'm pretty sure I'd pressed send, but now you mention it I can't be 100% sure. Can I be bothered to post it again? I might tomorrow.

Thanks for taking an interest.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10106
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by eddie on Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:27 pm

nicko wrote:Ok Eddie,    I'm pretty sure I'd pressed send,   but now you mention it I can't be 100% sure. Can I be bothered to post it again?    I might tomorrow.

Thanks for taking an interest.  

Please do post it. All opinions are valid.
And of course I take an interest! Each poster is valuable to me and all admin.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35851
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by nicko on Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:08 am

After reading Veya's posts this morning I'm beginning to think it was him who deleted my post on immigrants !!!
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10106
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:55 am

nicko wrote:After reading Veya's posts this morning I'm beginning to think it was him who deleted my post on immigrants !!!

Nope,
I don't even Delete Didges Zionist Crap, I'd just have moved it to the basement Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

And Besides Why Would I miss a chance to Call you Racist, Old man Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18535
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by nicko on Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:19 am

Calling someone Racist means you'v lost the argument and cannot think of anything else to say !

YOU are racist, [there I'v said the word] But the worst thing about you is YOUR AGEIST YOU'V JUST PROVED IT BY YOUR COMMENT "OLD MAN",!!!!
Just, wait, even snowflakes like you will grow old, or do you think your PETER PAN? Your 35 years old, have been nowhere and done nothing and think you know it all. You need to get your knees brown !
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10106
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:35 pm

nicko wrote:Calling someone Racist means you'v lost  the argument and cannot think of anything else to say !

YOU are racist,  [there I'v said the word]   But the worst thing about you is YOUR AGEIST  YOU'V JUST PROVED IT BY YOUR COMMENT "OLD MAN",!!!!
Just, wait, even snowflakes like you will grow old,  or do you think your PETER PAN? Your 35 years old, have been nowhere and done nothing and think you know it all.  You need to get your knees brown !

Veya has referred to a number of posters - myself included - as "racists" simply because we have had the temerity to disagree with his endless strictures and self-assumed attitude of moral superiority or because we do not subscribe to his extreme and inflexible Left wing views.

It is clowns like him whose serial use of the word "racist" as a gratuitous insult or simply because he is incapable of accepting any point of view other than his own who do more to obstruct or trivialise any intelligent, serious and balanced discussion on any aspect of the subject.
avatar
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 2034
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by Angry Andy on Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:29 pm

And you dont think Tommy Robinson, Katie Hopkins, Nigella Farage and Nick Griffin arent?
And more locally, Major Stormee, Smelly Bandit and Allakaka (why HAS that wanker changed his name?) are amongst the worst you could imagine.

And guess what? All are rabid far right extremists.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 4695
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 61
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:41 pm

Suspect

Good points, well made, Andy and veya..


Our good Englische members on here will never admit that several of their extreme-right-wing and floptard comrades are racist pigs....

Stormee, Smelly, Deano, Nems, and co. ..

As long as they keep wallowing in the FlopCave filth with them, they would much rather keep on attacking the critics like veya, Andy, sassy, Quill, Ben and myself.


Despite the outright lies that Fred, nicko and Victor will post against us,  I am too fucking well aware of what the term "racist" means  --  and contrary to their claims, every time I have called anybody out over "racist" claims, it was because they posted racist content..

Only have to see the nature of the regular juvenile, fallacious and spurious abuse against me and others from the NF Hens club to know when my criticisms hit home...

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6174
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:48 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
nicko wrote:
After reading Veya's posts this morning I'm beginning to think it was him who deleted my post on immigrants !!!

Nope,
I don't even Delete Didges Zionist Crap, I'd just have moved it to the basement Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

And Besides Why Would I miss a chance to Call you Racist, Old man Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Razz

A couple of times, I've had posts disappear as well, shortly after having posted them up -- and seeing them posted up...

Maybe an occasional glitch with Forumation; or in the internet connection somewhere ?

And that lost post just disappeared "into the ether".

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6174
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by Original Quill on Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:29 pm

Occasionally, I've felt that a post has been deleted, only to find that it was posted on another thread which I had confused with the first.

I just hadn't retained a proper mental path of where it was. Unfortunately, I have a bad habit of not registering where I am, I'm so engrossed in what I am posting.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25121
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by eddie on Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:01 pm

We absolutely never delete posts.
If a defamatory comment is made we move it to a hidden section away from the main forum and available only to admin, but we certainly don’t delete them.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35851
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by Didge on Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:48 pm

nicko wrote:Earlier today I posted a thread about Asylum seekers and illegal immigrants.   My post was deleted before it could be read by anyone here.    I would like to know why it was deleted and witch mod deleted it ! I have my suspicions,  but it appears  the truth is not allowed on this Forum Sad Sad

Hi Mate

Did you post the the thread and then go back into what you posted to edit or add further to what you posted.
If you did, then its very possible, you may have hit the delete button, which is next to the edit button. The delete button only appears, when its the latest post and can only be deleted by that poster.

I have used this, when I have double posted for example. You do need also to confirm this with either "yes" or "No.

Not stating that this is what you did, but I am simple asking, whether you did try to edit your post and pressed delete by accident and then yes to continue.

That would have deleted the thread, if nobody else had posted on this.

Just trying to rule out all possibilities mate.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13520
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by Didge on Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:52 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
nicko wrote:Calling someone Racist means you'v lost  the argument and cannot think of anything else to say !

YOU are racist,  [there I'v said the word]   But the worst thing about you is YOUR AGEIST  YOU'V JUST PROVED IT BY YOUR COMMENT "OLD MAN",!!!!
Just, wait, even snowflakes like you will grow old,  or do you think your PETER PAN? Your 35 years old, have been nowhere and done nothing and think you know it all.  You need to get your knees brown !

Veya has referred to a number of posters - myself included - as "racists" simply because we have had the temerity to disagree with his endless strictures and self-assumed attitude of moral superiority or because we do not subscribe to his extreme and inflexible Left wing views.

It is clowns like him whose serial  use of the word "racist" as a gratuitous insult or simply because he is incapable of accepting any point of view other than his own who do  more to obstruct or trivialise any intelligent, serious and balanced discussion on any aspect of the subject.

Whilst Veya, has certainly been underhanded by delete my email/password to lock me out of the forum for example. Of which to this day, I believe it was deliberate. He hates with a passion, me constantly exposing him for being antisemitic and has never deleted any of these posts or threads.

So whilst I have no doubt that he will, out of getting angry, stop me posting by underhanded means. Like deleting my email/password, or constantly invented new rules. I very much doubt that he deleted any thread. As he would normally like to jump in and scream racist at Nicko.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13520
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by eddie on Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:15 pm

Okay this isn’t a “let’s hate Veya” thread so let’s stop with the assasination of his character please.

He’s a good administrator of this forum and hasn't acted out of anger for a while, which, might I add, happens to us all from time to time.


Last edited by eddie on Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35851
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by Didge on Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:35 pm

eddie wrote:Okay this isn’t a “let’s hate Veya” thread so let’s stop with the assignation of his character please.

He’s a good administrator of this forum and hasn't acted out of anger for a while, which, might I add, happens to us all from time to time.

No he is not Eddie, he has had a personal vendetta against me for ages.

I have lost count of times he locked threads, which I asked for an answer from the Mods on

Am still waiting

He changed my email to lock me out of posting and gave some bull that he did by mistake.

When you have to ask, why was he even then in my account to do so?

He has placed me in the basement, simple for refusing to debate him

The rules are clear and yet he uses the rule that makes him think Moderators can do as he please.

And guess what he does..

If I was to complain to forum motion about his antisemitism, they would have his posts remove, where he denied Jews as an ethnic group

Sassy, did something similar, claiming Jews cannot suffer antisemitism, by claiming they are not semitic. Thus claiming no Jew in the Holocasut suffered antisemitism. I had to take that to forum motion for Ben to delete the thread. As it was pure antisemitism

So do not tell me that Veya is fair, he is nothing of the sort and if you noticed here, I actually argued its doubtful it was him deleting the thread

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13520
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by gelico on Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:48 pm





mwah, eddie, and i was just about to enquire on the assignation


lol!

gelico

Posts : 1560
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by nicko on Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:53 pm

Didge, i'm 90% sure I pressed send, But I can't say 100% so I posted it again !
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10106
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:16 am

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
nicko wrote:Calling someone Racist means you'v lost  the argument and cannot think of anything else to say !

YOU are racist,  [there I'v said the word]   But the worst thing about you is YOUR AGEIST  YOU'V JUST PROVED IT BY YOUR COMMENT "OLD MAN",!!!!
Just, wait, even snowflakes like you will grow old,  or do you think your PETER PAN? Your 35 years old, have been nowhere and done nothing and think you know it all.  You need to get your knees brown !

Veya has referred to a number of posters - myself included - as "racists" simply because we have had the temerity to disagree with his endless strictures and self-assumed attitude of moral superiority or because we do not subscribe to his extreme and inflexible Left wing views.

It is clowns like him whose serial  use of the word "racist" as a gratuitous insult or simply because he is incapable of accepting any point of view other than his own who do  more to obstruct or trivialise any intelligent, serious and balanced discussion on any aspect of the subject.

But You don't have serious and balanced discussion on any aspect of the subject Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

just dumb RW fear of Foreigners, You never even talk about how things could be adjusted to make it work better, its "Just Foreigners are bad, stop foreigners, Save our Hill for Our Hill shepherds"

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18535
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:22 am

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:Okay this isn’t a “let’s hate Veya” thread so let’s stop with the assignation of his character please.

He’s a good administrator of this forum and hasn't acted out of anger for a while, which, might I add, happens to us all from time to time.

No he is not Eddie, he has had a personal vendetta against me for ages.

I have lost count of times he locked threads, which I asked for an answer from the Mods on

Am still waiting

He changed my email to lock me out of posting and gave some bull that he did by mistake.

When you have to ask, why was he even then in my account to do so?

He has placed me in the basement, simple for refusing to debate him

The rules are clear and yet he uses the rule that makes him think Moderators can do as he please.

And guess what he does..

If I was to complain to forum motion about his antisemitism, they would have his posts remove, where he denied Jews as an ethnic group

Sassy, did something similar, claiming Jews cannot suffer antisemitism, by claiming they are not semitic. Thus claiming no Jew in the Holocasut suffered antisemitism. I had to take that to forum motion for Ben to delete the thread. As it was pure antisemitism

So do not tell me that Veya is fair, he is nothing of the sort and if you noticed here, I actually argued its doubtful it was him deleting the thread

and it is exactly Actions like that which cause me to moderate you harder.
As I Would anyone that Whines that hard Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18535
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:57 am

I hope everybody realizes that I can look up any and every action done by members of the moderating team.

Veya didn't delete anything, and I can put up a screenshot if anyone doubts me.

_________________
“She's a well thought-out plan and I don't know how it happened.”

Eli Young
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24459
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by Didge on Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:10 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:

No he is not Eddie, he has had a personal vendetta against me for ages.

I have lost count of times he locked threads, which I asked for an answer from the Mods on

Am still waiting

He changed my email to lock me out of posting and gave some bull that he did by mistake.

When you have to ask, why was he even then in my account to do so?

He has placed me in the basement, simple for refusing to debate him

The rules are clear and yet he uses the rule that makes him think Moderators can do as he please.

And guess what he does..

If I was to complain to forum motion about his antisemitism, they would have his posts remove, where he denied Jews as an ethnic group

Sassy, did something similar, claiming Jews cannot suffer antisemitism, by claiming they are not semitic. Thus claiming no Jew in the Holocasut suffered antisemitism. I had to take that to forum motion for Ben to delete the thread. As it was pure antisemitism

So do not tell me that Veya is fair, he is nothing of the sort and if you noticed here, I actually argued its doubtful it was him deleting the thread

and it is exactly Actions like that which cause me to moderate you harder.
As I Would anyone that Whines that hard Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

So you are saying, that you will moderate me, for having the forum act on its own rules, when they fail to do so? Ben is also answerable to forumotion

Thank you for proving my point that you are not fit to be a moderator and have a vendetta against me

Have taken this screenshot also of this

Nobody is protected from being racist and antisemitic, and that includes you.

Best you get used to that

Maybe you need reminding?

Sassy posted this and its now been removed this thread

Sassy wrote:
Real antisemitism. Most Jewish Israeli's don't come from the Middle East and are not semetic. Palestinians are.

Of or relating to the Semites or their languages or cultures. 2. Of, relating to, or constituting a subgroup of the Afro-Asiatic language group that includes Arabic, Hebrew, Amharic, and Aramaic.

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t17264-pierre-rehov-says-palestinians-would-sacrifice-their-kids-for-pr-and-10000

This is not only disgusting, but claiming that the Holocaust had nothing to do with antisemitism.
Many Jews were in Diaspora and many were denied entry to Palestine, due to the British White Paper of 1939, which effectively sentenced to death hundred of thousands of Jews. To claim they never suffered antisemitism, is just hideous and ugly to the extreme.

Denying the Jews there identity, is one of the worst forms of antisemitism.

That thread has been deleted or hidden clearly by Ben, showing that antisemitsm should not be tolerated

And you did the same, claiming Jews are not an ethnic group

I have not reported you to forumotion, I did to Ben and as per usual he protects an antisemite, as he is your buddy


_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13520
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by Didge on Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:12 am

nicko wrote:Didge, i'm 90% sure I pressed send,   But I can't say 100% so I posted it again !

Hi Mate

It is possible, as the delete button is next to the edit button

Like I say, Veya normally likes to shout racist at you. So I would be surprised if he deleted the thread.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13520
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:26 am

@DIDGE
no one gives a shit you pompous wanker.

this is Exactly Why I feel your life ban should Never have been lifted.
You take a Forum WAY too seriously making it unenjoyable for everyone involved.


_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18535
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by Didge on Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:30 am

veya_victaous wrote:@DIDGE
no one gives a shit you pompous wanker.

this is Exactly Why I feel your life ban should Never have been lifted.
You take a Forum WAY too seriously making it unenjoyable for everyone involved.


Yes, I know you do not give a shit about antisemitism

That is blatantly clear and how you just proved you do have a vendetta against me

I always have taken, racism, homophobia, sexism, ageism, antisemitism etc very seriously
As these are real problems

I have no hate for you and never will. I will however take you to task over such hateful views you make

Either you learn from that, or continually stay ignorant.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13520
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:44 am

No, You blabber on So much and try to start dumb Fights with everyone so I Poke you. (as a Good Mod should to protect regular posters from YOU)

I don't give a fuck anyway, But You don't give a fuck about those things since you Support Racism and anti-Semitism against Palestine. and you never defend Millennials

But I do Believe the Basic fact that If you feel the need to whine as much as you do then you don't belong, you do not participate in the Forum in the Spirit it was create for, it is meant to be friendly and Funny, Not a fucking Crusade to people that REALLY don't give a shit and just want to see some interesting news titbits from around the world.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18535
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by Didge on Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:53 am

veya_victaous wrote:No, You blabber on So much and try to start dumb Fights with everyone so I Poke you. (as a Good Mod should to protect regular posters from YOU)

I don't give a fuck anyway, But You don't give a fuck about those things since you Support Racism and anti-Semitism against Palestine. and you never defend Millennials

But I do Believe the Basic fact that If you feel the need to whine as much as you do then you don't belong, you do not participate in the Forum in the Spirit it was create for, it is meant to be friendly and Funny, Not a fucking Crusade to people that REALLY don't give a shit and just want to see some interesting news titbits from around the world.

So you basically lie, and claim criticism, is now starting fights, when it takes two to start a fight.
Showing even more you have a poor grasp of understanding.

I do not support racism against Palestinians and to say antisemitism, shows again you have no idea how unique antisemitism is in regards to hate against Jews. I support the creation of a Palestinian state, but I also support Israel having a safe future, free from being attacked by Palestinian Groups like the armed wing of Fatah and Hamas. I stand against Israeli extremists as well. So you see you fabcricate lies, in order to justify your antisemitism.

Millenials?  When I do defend against ageism.

So you are claiming any poster who complains about any form of discrimination should not be here then?
Which would include many posters and other posters that complain about posters, based on anything they say.

I know you are a hypocrite in what you give a shit about over

I will always stand up and counter people who are racist, sexist, anti Muslim, antisemitic, homophobic etc, because I am a progressive. All you do is prove you are a regressive. To say people complaining about hate crimes is somehow wrong, shows it is you that is the problem here. As why else have such rules that deem such hate as wrong and punishable on this forum?

You are thus basically in conflict with the forum rules.

I suggest you take that up with Ben if you do not like them

I create many funny and good news threads, more than any other single poster on this forum, showing again, how out of touch with reality you are Veya

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13520
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:43 am

You support Racism Against Palestine a thousands times more than I Even give the slightest care about the region so
If I supposedly hate Jews like you constantly claim then You REALLY hate Palestinians based n you post and constant denying them the right to self determination wind bag. But you support Jews armed groups attacking Palestine cause you are a Hypocrite or like to Play the Completely make believe game where you can Have both and be Both and Support both sides that want to kill each other while claiming you support the killing of no one, Complete Windbag of wankerism


What you do is NOT complain about discrimination, what you do is Whinge like a boring Windbag looking for attention in order to start a fight that you midget mind thinks is what constitutes debate.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18535
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by Didge on Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:55 am

veya_victaous wrote:You support Racism Against Palestine a thousands times more than I Even give the slightest care about the region so
If I supposedly hate Jews like you constantly claim then You REALLY hate Palestinians based n you post and constant denying them the right to self determination wind bag. But you support Jews armed groups attacking Palestine cause you are a Hypocrite or like to Play the Completely make believe game where you can Have both and be Both and Support both sides that want to kill each other while claiming you support the killing of no one, Complete Windbag of wankerism


What you do is NOT complain about discrimination, what you do is Whinge like a boring Windbag looking for attention in order to start a fight that you midget mind thinks is what constitutes debate.

Really?

Can you back up your claims with evidence?

I have always supported Palestinians to have self determination and a state of their own, but not at the expsense of the destruction of Israel. Hence, I back a two state solution.

So you claim, I must hate Palestinians, because you hate Jews, even though half the world's Jews are not Israeli. Come again?

I support Israel defending itself from attack, which it is often attacked by militant and terrorist Palestinian groups.

Now I can easily back up and have shown you deny Jews as an ethnic group

You however cannot show I hate Palestinians or deny them self determination. I certainly stand against Fatah, the PLO, Hamas etc, as antisemitic groups.

I mean even the other day, when you looked a complete tool, over the food critics. Eilzel, counted me as one of the biggest opponents of racism. Are you clalling him a liar?

The problem is Veya, you are utterly brainwashed with hate and this is evident with your continual hateful views and potty mouth throughout this.

Frankly Veya, you are simple immature and in my view, not fit to moderate an egg and spoon race

You are entittled to your views, but claims, need backing up

You have failed to do that.

The reality here is, that you do not like being called out when you do and say something wrong. Where even worse you use the protection of being a Moderator to get away with that. I call that the worst form of cowardice. As you do not face up to the wrongs you say and do.

The problem is you are emphtaically ignorant on antisemitism and use deflections, by making unfounded claims, I am racist against Palestinians. Where even worse you hate Israel and Israeli's. Thus making you racist against Israeli's. Where you have argued you are against self determination. Denying Israel the right to exist, which would make you racist towards Palestinians also. As you would then have to be against Palestinians having self determination. This shows how quickly you forget what you say.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13520
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:44 am

yep You hate Palestine.
You use false accusations Anti-Semitism to hide your blatant Racism again Palestine and All Muslims. as repeatability Seen you support one groups Claim to lands based on A magic Sky giant but Deny another's groups claim to lands based on a magic Sky giant.

the reality is You like to Pretend you can have it both ways and make Conflicting Statements and Apply 'rules' only in some situation when it suits you. Islamism and Zionism are the same, Political movements of idiots that believe in make believe sky giants.

Like Above you say Israel Defending itself from attack when for 30+ years we have videos of Israel soldiers using tanks against teens throwing rocks. Clearly Complete Discrimination on your behalf trying to Justify One side while failing to Acknowledge that crimes of that side. Neither is defending themselves Neither will get along and Neither agree to a 2 state Solution which is why one DOESN'T FUCKING EXIST!!! saying you support a 2 state solution in 2018 is the same as saying You support Unicorns. Only Racist say it to try and cover their Zionism.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18535
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by Didge on Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:51 am

veya_victaous wrote:yep You hate Palestine.

So you could not provide a single peice of evidence for your claims

Too easy for me to show again you make up so much crap, when in the wrong, to delect from what you say that is wrong.

To compare Islamism, a extreme religious view, to Zionism, which is the want and belief to have a historical home in Israel through self determination, which the Jews now have. Has to be the most dumbest thing you have ever claimed. You keep claiming this nonsense, when they are so far removed. You only claim this to allow and excuse the hatred of many Jews/Israeli's, who are Zionists. Show me which Western countries class Zionism, as extremism?

Maybe you can also show me the threat levels for Zionism in each country?

Maybe you can list the global terrorist attacks by Zionists, compared to islamists?

It also shows how defeatest you are to think, there will not be peace one day and a Palestinian and Israeli state living side by side in peace. No woder you have such issues, with such a defeatest attitute.
The Palestinians could have a state and peace tomorrow. They have to stop their Leaders hating Israeli's and Jews, over wanting a state and peace. That has always been the problem for decades, their leaders hate the Jews, more than having peace and a state.




I have to go to work now

Have a nice day

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13520
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:11 am

Both Are Extreme Religious Views that Place one group of Sky giant Followers in control of Piece of Earth for no other reason than Sky giant said SO.

So you deny Palestine's Freedom of Self Determination, how can they when they Self determined to Want ALL their lands no just the crumbs Israel will sweep up with Vicious unrelenting Violence later (as has been the case at every point every time for the Entirety of my life time) .


Western nations are Wrongly Guilt tripped by Zionists, that trick us into forgetting we were far Crueller and persecuted others far more (but they were dark skinned so fuck'em Right DIDGE!!!!).

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18535
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by Original Quill on Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:39 pm



Is that not the business of war: We'll kill your babies until you give us what we want?

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25121
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by Didge on Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:14 pm

veya_victaous wrote:Both Are Extreme Religious Views that Place one group of Sky giant Followers in control of Piece of Earth for no other reason than Sky giant said SO.

So you deny Palestine's Freedom of Self Determination, how can they when they Self determined to Want ALL their lands no just the crumbs Israel will sweep up with Vicious unrelenting Violence later (as has been the case at every point every time for the Entirety of my life time) .


Western nations are Wrongly Guilt tripped by Zionists, that trick us into forgetting we were far Crueller and persecuted others far more (but they were dark skinned so fuck'em Right DIDGE!!!!).


Are they?

Is that why you cannot show me a single western country that states that Zionism is an extreme view and a religious view, when its a political view?

So again you have no posts to back up your claim to me on claims to racism against Palestinians, yet I have evidence, of you being a vile antisemite

So you have no threat levels.

No global terrorism and you claim its comparable to Islamism

So lets look at the beliefs shall we

Zionism, is a belief in a historial home within the land of israel

That is it

You claim that is extremism and some how religious?

How?

Show me where Zionism, backs sex slavery?

Throwing gays off roof tops?

Stonning adulterers?

You cannot, you can claim extremime Judaism, which is utterly different, as again Zionism is a secular belief based on a historical homeland.

The religious view point backed by some Orthordox Jews, is based on the return of a messiah. 

That is not Zionism, but Judaism.


Last edited by Didge on Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13520
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by Didge on Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:17 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Is that not the business of war: We'll kill your babies until you give us what we want?

Quote by a Democrat President by any chance, based on the number of wars they have got the US involved in?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13520
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by Original Quill on Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:09 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Is that not the business of war: We'll kill your babies until you give us what we want?

Quote by a Democrat President by any chance, based on the number of wars they have got the US involved in?

I don't know that Democrats have started many wars in the past century.  For example:

Pacific War, December 7, 1941, started by Empire of Japan.
European War, December 11, 1941, started by Germany.
Second Indochina war, November 1, 1955, started by Republican Eisenhower.
Grenada Invasion, October 1983, started by Republican Reagan.
Persian Gulf war, August 2, 1990, started by Republican Geo. H.W. Bush.
Second Iraq War, March 20, 2003, started by Republican Geo. W. Bush.

The US has not entered the conflict in Syria, as the Republican Congress has refused to pass any authorization (S.J.Res 21).  A minimal air war has been justified as a sort-of 'hot pursuit' of Iraqi combatants under the Iraq War resolution (joint resolution passed by the United States Congress in October 2002 as Public Law No: 107-243, authorizing military action against Iraq).  Participation on behalf of Kurd combatants has been advisory only.  President Obama was, and is being criticized by Republicans for his recalcitrance on matters relating to war.

Pugilistic tendencies in the US are driven primarily by Republicans.


Last edited by Original Quill on Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25121
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by Didge on Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:16 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

Quote by a Democrat President by any chance, based on the number of wars they have got the US involved in?

I don't know that Democrats have started many wars in the past century.  For example:

Pacific War, December 7, 1941, started by Empire of Japan.
European War, December 11, 1941, started by Germany.
Second Indochina war, November 1, 1955, started by Republican Eisenhower.
Persian Gulf war, August 2, 1990, started by Republican Geo. H.W. Bush.
Second Iraq War, March 20, 2003, started by Republican Geo. W. Bush.

The US has not entered the conflict in Syria, as the Republican Congress has refused to pass any authorization (S.J.Res 21).  A minimal air war has been justified as a sort-of 'hot pursuit' of Iraqi combatants under the Iraq War resolution (joint resolution passed by the United States Congress in October 2002 as Public Law No: 107-243, authorizing military action against Iraq).  Participation on behalf of Kurd combatant has been advisory only.  President Obama was, and is being criticized by Republicans for his recalcitrance on matters relating to war.

Pugilistic tendencies in the US are driven primarily by Republicans.

Did I say start, of got involved in?

You seriously have a short memory Quill, as I posted this recentlly to you

Just how many wars have the Democrats got the US involved in, just from the 20th century (Can go back even further if you like)?

WW1
Banana Wars (Occupation of Haiti and the Dominican Republic)
Russian Civil War
WW2
Korea
Bay of Pigs (Cuban Crisis)
Vietnam
Communist insurgency in Thailand
Dominican Civil War
Insurgency in Bolivia
Cambodian Civil War
War in South Zaire
Operation Eagle Claw (Iranian Hostage crisis)
Intervention in Haiti (1994–1995)
Kosovo War
Operation Infinite Reach

So again, you made up a quote yourself, based on nothing anyone has actually said, except you.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13520
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by Original Quill on Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:24 pm

Didge wrote:Did I say start, of got involved in?

You said "got involved":

Didge wrote:...based on the number of wars they have got the US involved in?

For the most part, "involved in" wars is a meaningless concept, because it would include victims as well as aggressors. I focused on the latter.

Moreover, to go back beyond 100-years is futile as the parties were aligned with different causes, and one would have to factor in the Progressive Party before 1918.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25121
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by Didge on Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:40 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Did I say start, of got involved in?

You said "got involved":

Didge wrote:...based on the number of wars they have got the US involved in?

For the most part, "involved in" wars is a meaningless concept, because it would include victims as well as aggressors.  I focused on the latter.

Moreover, to go back beyond 100-years is futile as the parties were aligned with different causes, and one would have to factor in the Progressive Party before 1918.

How is it meaningless?

Your view is on aggressors and yet you take the view the Republicans are always aggressors.

What ever you think Quill, the Democrats have more than the Republicans, got involed in conflicts, based on a view to do good and in many cases, its turned out bad.

The point is Democrats are not shy to get involved in conflicts and I doubt you would have classed any of them as baby killers


_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13520
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by eddie on Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:53 pm

Do you guys want me to move this thread to another section? It seems to have moved on from Nicko’s ‘deleted post’ question and would probably fare better elsewhere.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35851
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by Didge on Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:58 pm

eddie wrote:Do you guys want me to move this thread to another section? It seems to have moved on from Nicko’s ‘deleted post’ question and would probably fare better elsewhere.

I have no issue, if you want to split the thread or move or leave as is.

Up to those involved i guess Eddie

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13520
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by eddie on Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:05 pm

Okay I’ll wait and see. Splitting threads is a pain in the arse.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35851
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by Original Quill on Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:49 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You said "got involved":



For the most part, "involved in" wars is a meaningless concept, because it would include victims as well as aggressors.  I focused on the latter.

Moreover, to go back beyond 100-years is futile as the parties were aligned with different causes, and one would have to factor in the Progressive Party before 1918.

How is it meaningless?

It's meaningless to the debate in question because it is a tautology (the saying of the same thing twice in different words-Merriam-Webster): 'those who are involved in a war include everyone involved in a war.'  A tautology says nothing as it turns on itself.

Didge wrote:Your view is on aggressors and yet you take the view the Republicans are always aggressors.

Yes, I say that for two reasons: 1) it's empirical fact; and 2) it's a part of their ideology.  Republicans tout the hard-line, masculine approach to foreign relations, whereas they call the Democrats "snowflakes".  Republicans espouse the carrying of guns and favor the National Rifle Association, whereas the Democrats are for reasonable limitations of guns.  Republicans are the party of violence, and favor convict solutions to all issues.  So, it is no wonder that they are war hawks.  They are the 'shoot-first, ask questions later' element of American society.  And as seen above, they initiate wars.

Didge wrote:What ever you think Quill, the Democrats have more than the Republicans, got involed in conflicts, based on a view to do good and in many cases, its turned out bad.

That's why I point out the distinction between initiating and merely being involved.  A woman is "involved" in the crime of rape, but we generally only condemn the rapist.  The woman, while involved, is not typically the aggressor.  So you need to be clear.  Only Republicans, in recent history, are war hawks; Democrats, for the most part, are the ones who clean up after the Republicans.

Didge wrote:The point is Democrats are not shy to get involved in conflicts and I doubt you would have classed any of them as baby killers

But you are hesitant to give an example, or engage my point in any detail.  This is because you see and understand my point:

Going back to WWII, through the 30's the Democrats in Congress had passed four Neutrality Acts, and only a surreptitious attack upon Pearl Harbor brought us into the Pacific War.  Moreover, it was Germany who declared war on the US, in the European campaign.  The Second Indochina War, commonly called the Vietnam War, was started by Eisenhower in the 1950's; Grenada was Reagan's war; the Persian Gulf War was Bush 41's war; the Second Iraq War was Bush 43's war.

You get the point I'm sure.  Democrats are just not war hawks.  Lol...they may be snowflakes, but they are hardly warmongers.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25121
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by Didge on Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:57 am

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

How is it meaningless?

It's meaningless to the debate in question because it is a tautology (the saying of the same thing twice in different words-Merriam-Webster): 'those who are involved in a war include everyone involved in a war.'  A tautology says nothing as it turns on itself.

Didge wrote:So you admit to your previous views and observations on Republicans have been no more than hysterical gibberish around conflicts and wars. They are of course based on your hate of a political mindset and not anny reasoning

Yes, I say that for two reasons: 1) it's empirical fact; and 2) it's a part of their ideology.  Republicans tout the hard-line, masculine approach to foreign relations, whereas they call the Democrats "snowflakes".  Republicans espouse the carrying of guns and favor the National Rifle Association, whereas the Democrats are for reasonable limitations of guns.  Republicans are the party of violence, and favor convict solutions to all issues.  So, it is no wonder that they are war hawks.  They are the 'shoot-first, ask questions later' element of American society.  And as seen above, they initiate wars.

Didge wrote:1) Laughable to say the least and as seen its part of Democrat ideology more than Republican. Sorry, but you really do make yourselff look a tit, when claiming empiracal fact. AS this same principle works against Democrats. So where we have one from a debate on war and the Democrats getting the US involved basically killing many young Americans, you now understand you are losing the debate and poorly divert onto a gun ownership debate.
Come again?

That's why I point out the distinction between initiating and merely being involved.  A woman is "involved" in the crime of rape, but we generally only condemn the rapist.  The woman, while involved, is not typically the aggressor.  So you need to be clear.  Only Republicans, in recent history, are war hawks; Democrats, for the most part, are the ones who clean up after the Republicans.

Didge wrote:You point out a load of bollocks, that is for sure and its based on an unhealthy hate, that the left seem to have these days.

Sorry, lets hear that again?
The woman victim of rape, to you is the aggressor?
Come again?

But you are hesitant to give an example, or engage my point in any detail.  This is because you see and understand my point:

Going back to WWII, through the 30's the Democrats in Congress had passed four Neutrality Acts, and only a surreptitious attack upon Pearl Harbor brought us into the Pacific War.  Moreover, it was Germany who declared war on the US, in the European campaign.  The Second Indochina War, commonly called the Vietnam War, was started by Eisenhower in the 1950's; Grenada was Reagan's war; the Persian Gulf War was Bush 41's war; the Second Iraq War was Bush 43's war.

You get the point I'm sure.  Democrats are just not war hawks.  Lol...they may be snowflakes, but they are hardly warmongers.


I am hessiatnt to even bother giving you the time of day for the invented load of crap you just gave me

As it is complete horseshit and invented for one soul purpose, which is no better than racism or xenophobia itself. So now you understand the conspiracy bullshit you claimed before on Rooosevelt, was bollocks, in him instigating a war against Germany, by making Japan attack the US.

This is why I do not take you seriously Quill, as you constantly and badly forget what you previously claimed

So I only get one point, what you argues, is essetionally bullshit. 

The Democrats are by history far more warmongers

That is a historical fact and no amount of babble you presented will change that fact

The only reason you attempted to do so, is because I know more about American history than you

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13520
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by Original Quill on Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:32 am

Didge wrote:I am hessiatnt to even bother giving you the time of day for the invented load of crap you just gave me

Or, you are afraid you will be exposed for the failure of your answers.  We all can see the frustration, and following malice in your rant.  "Load of crap..." is not a genuine retort.  You need facts.  You need logic.  You need arguments, of which you offer none.

Didge wrote:As it is complete horseshit and invented for one soul purpose, which is no better than racism or xenophobia itself. So now you understand the conspiracy bullshit you claimed before on Rooosevelt, was bollocks, in him instigating a war against Germany, by making Japan attack the US.

Yet, you are afraid to give any details or reasons for your non-answer.  Have you been left speechless, didge?  You need more than to simply holler: racism, xenophobia, bullshit, bollocks.  You need reasons. You need cause and effect in your arguments.  As I say often enough on here, to respond would be gratuitous.

Didge wrote:This is why I do not take you seriously Quill, as you constantly and badly forget what you previously claimed

So I only get one point, what you argues, is essetionally bullshit.

The Democrats are by history far more warmongers

That is a historical fact and no amount of babble you presented will change that fact

The only reason you attempted to do so, is because I know more about American history than you

So your rant is pure emotion.  You are back to pure bombast and diatribe: that Democrats are as you want them to be.  No evidence.  No facts.  In fact, no content whatsoever.  Just you and your declarations.

In fact, you ignore the evidence, details and dates that I give you, not to mention the realistic theory of Republicanism...in favor of your wanna-be scenario, with no factual support.

Didge, this is a complete failure for you and your thesis.  Israel may pay you not to support them in the future, if this is the quality of your effort.  Come back when you have more than unsupported conclusions and tired adjectives.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25121
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by Didge on Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:40 am

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:I am hessiatnt to even bother giving you the time of day for the invented load of crap you just gave me

Or, you are afraid you will be exposed for the failure of your answers.  We all can see the frustration, and following malice in your rant.  "Load of crap..." is not a genuine retort.  You need facts.  You need logic.  You need arguments, of which you offer none.

Didge wrote:It is a load of crap. There is nothing scientific in your claim and when applied, using your reasoning, we see in fact it is Democratic Presidents that have engaged in far more conflicts. This is what happens when someone claims to be serious and shows they have nothing valid in what they say. Humans have many views and there is many things wrong with many political views. I do not support either the Republicans or democrats. Yet I draw the line at your consistant and poor generalisations you keep making based around Republicans. You neglect it has been Republicans through history at the forefront of change and progression. From the end of slavery to civil rights.

Yet, you are afraid to give any details or reasons for your non-answer.  Have you been left speechless, didge?  You need more that to simply holler: racism, xenophobia, bullshit, bollocks.  You need reasons.  As I say often enough on here, to respond would be gratuitous.

Didge wrote:How is what I have given a non-answer, by emphatically proving your claim is groundless.
As seen, when I show you that more wars have had involvement by Democrat Leaders, you change tact and then come out with some poor bullshit

So your rant is pure emotion.  You are back to pure bombast and diatribe: that Democrats are as you want them to be.  No evidence.  No facts.  In fact, no content whatsoever.  Just you and your declarations.

In fact, you ignore the evidence, details and dates that I give you, not to mention the realistic theory of Republicanism...in favor of your wanna-be scenario, with no factual support.

Didge, this is a complete failure for you and your thesis.  Israel may pay you not to support them in the future, if this is the quality of your effort.  Come back when you have more than unsupported conclusions and tired adjectives.

Pure emotion you say? When you use poor sterotypes? Which if a Republican used against Blacks or Mexicans, you would rightly show was poor and wrong.

What evidence?

I am still waiting for you to actually present some?

I mean, I think Trump is an unhinged xenophobic loon, but what if he manages to pull off, what nobody else has done before? By bringing peace to Korea. What will you say then?

lol, so now you claim I am being paid by Israel

Seriously?

I wish I was, because, I would certainly not be on a small time forum like this, if that was the case.

You see how you further misdirect, when your points are taken to task?

This is neither about me or you, but about your claims and views.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13520
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by Original Quill on Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:45 am

Your rant is now detached from the discussion itself. I have no idea what you are saying. I doubt you have any idea either.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25121
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted posts

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum