Lilley Allen'will reveal dynamite details of boozy flight sex with Liam Gallagher in 2009 in tell-all book'

Go down

Lilley Allen'will reveal dynamite details of boozy flight sex with Liam Gallagher in 2009 in tell-all book'

Post by Didge on Sat 14 Apr 2018 - 20:16

Lilly, reportedly will divulge the intimate details of her alleged sex session with Liam Gallagher, 45, during an 11-hour flight to Japan in 2009 in her tell-all book.

The pair were said to have toasted with champagne at Heathrow's Upper Class lounge before continuing their drinking antics on board the plane, The Sun reports.

It is claimed the explosive book will reveal how the musicians enjoyed a fling mid-air in first class as they made the journey to Japan's Fuji Rocks festival.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5616927/Lily-Allen-reveal-dynamite-details-boozy-flight-sex-Liam-Gallagher-tell-book.html#ixzz5ChQoWfQ5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited by Didge on Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 15:24; edited 1 time in total

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
Didge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lilley Allen'will reveal dynamite details of boozy flight sex with Liam Gallagher in 2009 in tell-all book'

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 3:28

Weird news? Weird thread more like ...

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lilley Allen'will reveal dynamite details of boozy flight sex with Liam Gallagher in 2009 in tell-all book'

Post by Lord Foul on Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 15:18

didge...any more like this and I'll can you for a few days...

rule...threads about other posters are not allowed

also the ban on making posts deliberately intended to provoke another member is explicitly implied in other rules......

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Didge on Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 15:25

Lord Foul wrote:didge...any more like this and I'll can you for a few days...

rule...threads about other posters are not allowed

also the ban on making posts deliberately intended to provoke another member is explicitly implied in other rules......

I posted to show how badly she posts fake news

It was not meant to be offensive and not sure you think anything was offensive

Maybe you should start acting to Veya constant antisemitism, which continually gets a free ride on this forum

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
Didge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 15:37

its not whether its "offensive" or not the post broke the rules as you well know...
your reasons for doing it are irrelevant....thats like claiming I'm poor so I can rob.....

personally for me, veya, like many over the years has a right to his opinion,and where wrong in facts ..like his confusion of the status of "jew" being a racial rather than ethnic group I will correct if I see it...... If I wish to involve myself in the argument and I think he's wrong I will say so, and I dont think he would claim any different..... Nor do I accept that not condemning everything is condoning it either....otherwise one would spend ones life consumed by a terrible desire to write reams of rubbsh about everything and anything that grinds your willy......oh...wait........

what I DO concern myself with is avoiding the sort of flame wars and poster on poster abuse that we have seen in the past, which is why I can be inclined at times to give out one or two warnings then act (harshly sometimes I admit). when it comes to that aspect of moderating I take the view that there is NO room for argument or wriggle room....it either stops or I act (allowing for at least one retaliatory reply for fairness)

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by magica on Mon 16 Apr 2018 - 13:15

Who cares what this woman writes. She's a complete waste of space, Liam must've been desperate at the time.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage on Mon 16 Apr 2018 - 13:32

and that's a yawn from me.

Vintage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon 16 Apr 2018 - 14:54

Who’d actually ever want to have sex with Liam Gallagher?

“The great charm in argument is really finding one's own opinions, not other people's”
- Evelyn Waugh
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon 16 Apr 2018 - 16:37

Lilly who...?

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by magica on Mon 16 Apr 2018 - 16:38

eddie wrote:Who’d actually ever want to have sex with Liam Gallagher?

Old Lil did by all accounts Razz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down