Bollywood stars join growing chorus of outrage in India over eight-year-old Muslim girl who was raped and killed by Hindu fundamentalists

Go down

Bollywood stars join growing chorus of outrage in India over eight-year-old Muslim girl who was raped and killed by Hindu fundamentalists

Post by Didge on Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:54 am

[*]Asifa Bano was abducted while grazing family's ponies in the Himalayan foothills

[*]The eight-year-old's raped and mutilated body was found in woods a week later 

[*]Police among those accused of kidnapping, raping and murdering the schoolgirl

[*]Bollywood star Priyanka Chopra, a friend of Meghan Markle, has voiced outrage

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5611675/Bollywood-stars-join-chorus-outrage-rape-murder-girl-8.html#ixzz5CYojtvnr 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
Didge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bollywood stars join growing chorus of outrage in India over eight-year-old Muslim girl who was raped and killed by Hindu fundamentalists

Post by magica on Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:40 am

I was appalled when I saw this today. Pakistani and Indian men don't cherish females.

I feel so sad for this little girl. It's happening all the time sadly. No

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bollywood stars join growing chorus of outrage in India over eight-year-old Muslim girl who was raped and killed by Hindu fundamentalists

Post by Didge on Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:46 am

magica wrote:I was appalled when I saw this today. Pakistani and Indian men don't cherish females.

Its appalling and sick beyond belief magica.

How can anyone be so hateful to do this to such an innocent young girl?

Again religious hatred.

There was me thinking religion is supposed to teach love and understanding. Yet it seems to always create the most fanatical hateful minroity subset group. History is littered with such events  or religious and political hatred and its not just as we see of late down to some Asian ethnicities like Inidian or Pakistani. What the Germans and Russians did to each others civillians was appalling. Not many people know, that around 2 million German women and girls were raped and in some cases murdered in the last couple of months of the war, in World War Two. Many German women chose suicide over being raped. Though that pales into comparrison, to what the Nazi's did to the Russians themselves.

Those that teach such hate, are the lowest scum of this earth

Didge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:28 pm

Didge wrote:
magica wrote:I was appalled when I saw this today. Pakistani and Indian men don't cherish females.

Again religious hatred.

There was me thinking religion is supposed to teach love and understanding. Yet it seems to always create the most fanatical hateful minroity subset group. History is littered with such events  or religious and political hatred and its not just as we see of late down to some Asian ethnicities like Inidian or Pakistani. What the Germans and Russians did to each others civillians was appalling. Not many people know, that around 2 million German women and girls were raped and in some cases murdered in the last couple of months of the war, in World War Two. Many German women chose suicide over being raped. Though that pales into comparrison, to what the Nazi's did to the Russians themselves.

Religion is something that gives people cover to do the things they want to do. If there was no religion, we'd make something else up to justify how horribly we (as a species) are capable of being. Hell, we have already done so, as seen in right-wing communist dictatorships and the Nazis.

Eli Young
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Didge on Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:37 pm

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:

Again religious hatred.

Religion is something that gives people cover to do the things they want to do. If there was no religion, we'd make something else up to justify how horribly we (as a species) are capable of being. Hell, we have already done so, as seen in right-wing communist dictatorships and the Nazis.

Religious or political beliefs is all the same to me. When dogmatically believed, but they all stem from a religious mindset. Even Nazism, was believed religiously and how believed, as if Hitler was some form of messiah. Take the Japanese, also with a mass form of racism. Again based off religious beliefs with a form of Bushido.

Whether religious or political, it all stems down to radical beliefs in their extremes.

Its the very failing of humanity

Didge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:48 pm

I think it all comes down to weak-minded people who seem to have a need to have reality explained to them, rather than exploring it for themselves and making up their own minds. What do you think?

Eli Young
*THE Ben Reilly*

Back to top Go down

Post by Didge on Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:53 pm

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:I think it all comes down to weak-minded people who seem to have a need to have reality explained to them, rather than exploring it for themselves and making up their own minds. What do you think?

Was Hitler or Stalin weak minded?

Not at all

Both strong chartacters and charismatic in their own warped way

Fear drove them, an unfounded fear.

Didge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:12 pm

I think they were power-mad, actually. I think they used fear of others in the weak-minded to further their own power, much like what happens in corrupt dictatorships both in the United States and all over the world.

Eli Young
*THE Ben Reilly*

Back to top Go down

Post by Didge on Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:26 pm

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:I think they were power-mad, actually. I think they used fear of others in the weak-minded to further their own power, much like what happens in corrupt dictatorships both in the United States and all over the world.

They were power mad and agree, but they were never weak minded.

It was always fear and events that led to them blaming others.

Take Hitler with the loss of WW1 and the loss of lands, formely Germanic.

Jews were an easy scapegoat for this and an extension rom this, was to equate Communism with them.

Add into this a time when after WW1, Germany was still at war with the newly formed Polish nation. Germany was economically bankrupt. Thus you have a combination of factors, for then people to look at others to blame for these problems and take advantage off them. Before the Wall Street Crash, the Nazi's only had 12 seats in the 1928 elections.

After the crash in 1930, they had 107 in 1930. They capitalized off this disaster and blaimed others like the Jews and communism for the global economic crash

Didge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:55 pm

Didge wrote:

Again religious hatred.

Arrow

And don't forget the Japanese from the 1930s through WWII,  were just as bad with their forced "comfort women" in mostly Korea, but also in China and Vietnam...

And their horrendous maltreatment of both military and civilians POWs, and the forced and starved labour to build railways and roads for the war effort..

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:42 pm

read some of the Sven Hassel books, niot sure if they are purely fiction based on experience or if they are at least partly biographical, but they certainly dont gloss over mans inhumanity to man from either the russian or german POV. (not good bed time reading if you are a bit sensitive)

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down