Antisemitism Worldwide General Analysis 2017 is published!

Go down

Antisemitism Worldwide General Analysis 2017 is published!

Post by Didge on Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:57 pm

UK Labour Party scandals have ’emboldened’ antisemitic attackers according to a report picked up by the Daily Telegraph. The JTA and Washington Post looked at the Tel Aviv U. study’s other findings.
Alongside hard-right antisemitic activity there has also been a “rise in leftist antisemitism” which “supports radical Muslim anti-Israeli attitudes expressed in antisemitic terms such as in the BDS and Antifa movements, and certainly in the UK Labour party led by Jeremy Corbyn,” it said.

“The recent strengthening of the extreme right in a number of European countries was accompanied by slogans and symbols which remind, not only the Jewish population, of the 1930s, despite the significant differences between the two periods,” the report added.


http://kantorcenter.tau.ac.il/event/antisemitism-worldwide-general-analysis-2017-published

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/04/11/labour-party-scandal-emboldened-antisemitic-attackers-report/

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12858
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Antisemitism Worldwide General Analysis 2017 is published!

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:12 am

Antifa is Anti Fascist.
the Fact that Israeli is fascist, doesn't make them Anti Semitic too. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18395
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Antisemitism Worldwide General Analysis 2017 is published!

Post by Didge on Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:01 am

veya_victaous wrote:Antifa is Anti Fascist.
the Fact that Israeli is fascist, doesn't make them Anti Semitic too. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Was Stalin and Communism for or against Jews?

Take your time?

Israel is not fascist you complete and utter idiot or do you even understand what a form of antisemitism is around how the Far left hate Jews?

Antifa is generally antisemitic, just as most hard left organisations have been in history

Seriously, get your head out of the Palestinian leadership's hate book and stop equating all Jews with the policies of Israel's governement, as that is inherantly antisemitic.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12858
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Antisemitism Worldwide General Analysis 2017 is published!

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:59 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:Antifa is Anti Fascist.
the Fact that Israeli is fascist, doesn't make them Anti Semitic too. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Was Stalin and Communism for or against Jews? they were SECUALR!!!! and being Secular they could not support a Jewish Philosophy and it is incompatible with Secularism
Take your time?

Israel is totally fascist you complete and utter idiot!!!
Antifa is generally antisemitic, just as most hard left Secular organisations have been in history

Seriously, DIDGE get your head out of the Zionists leadership's hate book and stop equating all Jews with the policies of Israel's governement, as that is inherantly antisemitic.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18395
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Antisemitism Worldwide General Analysis 2017 is published!

Post by Didge on Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:03 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:

Was Stalin and Communism for or against Jews? they were SECUALR!!!! and being Secular they could not support a Jewish Philosophy and it is incompatible with Secularism
Take your time?

Israel is totally fascist you complete and utter idiot!!!
Antifa is generally antisemitic, just as most hard left Secular  organisations have been in history

Seriously, DIDGE get your head out of the Zionists leadership's hate book and stop equating all Jews with the policies of Israel's governement, as that is inherantly antisemitic.



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_Union



Seriously, educate yourself



So you claim Israel is fascist?

Show me its laws that are comparable to fascism??

In fact

Educate yourself on why you are ignorant



This lengthy essay by two leading US professors challenges the world of academic publishing. They identify the symptoms of a ‘widespread institutional corruption that extends far beyond the debates over the Middle East’: the move of disciplines and journals from textual interpretation and scholarship to politics and polemic; the fundamental breakdown in the peer review process in the humanities and interpretive social sciences, as publishers with a strong anti-Zionist bias submit manuscripts to highly sympathetic anti-Zionist readers who laud the manuscript’s ‘courage’ and recommend publication, creating an anti-Zionist echo chamber increasingly free from some traditional scholarly controls, including fact-checking; and, not least, the spread of the terminology of a body of theory ‘marshalled in the service of preexisting political convictions’ and taking on ‘the character of sacred incantation’, the mere ‘deployment of its vocabulary’ taken as ‘sufficiently proving the case being made’. Their particular focus is the work of Saree Makdisi, but their target is contemporary academic culture itself.

Much debate by proponents of the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement in academic and public spheres is not genuine debate but rather the promotion of accusations and slogans directed against the state of Israel. Efforts at making a detailed, fact-based case are far less common, even full-length books are often largely polemical. When arguments masquerade as fact-based, the facts are often in error. Examples of the latter include the detailed reports that investigative teams of established BDS advocates issued in 2016, the first on behalf of the American Anthropological Association, the second as part of the BDS advocacy group within the Modern Language Association.[2] In one respect at least, the effort to marshal evidence, rather than resort only to polemics, these reports were welcome. But they both actually marshalled misleading or false statements in support of a preconceived polemical mission. As representative examples, respectively, of political interventions by major interpretive social science and humanities organisations, they were deeply problematic—agenda-driven polemics masquerading as objective scholarship.

Fundamental questions for scholars are at stake: What should be the standards of evidence for political propositions for disciplines in which those standards are poorly understood, rarely consensual, and even non-existent? What standards should guide the differences between citing factual evidence and citing opinion? Should there be an obligation to examine counter-evidence and opposing views? Humanities faculty, certainly, are not well educated in interpreting, evaluating, or countering political interventions, or in how to counter confirmation bias.

http://fathomjournal.org/anti-zionism-and-the-humanities-a-response-to-saree-makdisi/


_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12858
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Antisemitism Worldwide General Analysis 2017 is published!

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:17 am

EDUCATE yourself Zionist

Religion is the opium of the people: this saying of Marx is the cornerstone of the entire ideology of Marxism about religion. All modern religions and churches, all and of every kind of religious organizations are always considered by Marxism as the organs of bourgeois reaction, used for the protection of the exploitation and the stupefaction of the working class
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_Soviet_Union

Marxist–Leninist atheism has consistently advocated the control, suppression, and elimination of religion. Within about a year of the revolution, the state expropriated all church property, including the churches themselves, and in the period from 1922 to 1926, 28 Russian Orthodox bishops and more than 1,200 priests were killed. Many more were persecuted

SO You think Judaism Deserves Special Consideration!!!!!
Because the Soviets Persecuted ALL religions equally

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18395
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Antisemitism Worldwide General Analysis 2017 is published!

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:17 am

that is a perfect example of the Zionist Bullshit everyone is getting sick of

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18395
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Antisemitism Worldwide General Analysis 2017 is published!

Post by Didge on Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:20 am

veya_victaous wrote:EDUCATE yourself Zionist

Religion is the opium of the people: this saying of Marx is the cornerstone of the entire ideology of Marxism about religion. All modern religions and churches, all and of every kind of religious organizations are always considered by Marxism as the organs of bourgeois reaction, used for the protection of the exploitation and the stupefaction of the working class
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_Soviet_Union

Marxist–Leninist atheism has consistently advocated the control, suppression, and elimination of religion. Within about a year of the revolution, the state expropriated all church property, including the churches themselves, and in the period from 1922 to 1926, 28 Russian Orthodox bishops and more than 1,200 priests were killed. Many more were persecuted

SO You think Judaism Deserves Special Consideration!!!!!
Because the Soviets Persecuted ALL religions equally

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_Union

Educate yourself dummy

Where did I claim Judaism deserves special consideration?

never have

Why do you continually deny Jews as an ethnic group?

Again, go up to any Jew and tell them they are not Jewish, if they do not follow Judaism

If you dont get punshed in the mouth first, see what they say to you

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12858
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Antisemitism Worldwide General Analysis 2017 is published!

Post by Didge on Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:21 am

veya_victaous wrote:that is a perfect example of the Zionist Bullshit everyone is getting sick of

So nothing to back up your claims of fascism, because that very long article is able to rubbish ignorant idiots like you and what you do

Shout zionist again.

As if that is a defense to your stupidity

Its not, you simple are complete fucking stupid

Laughing

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12858
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Antisemitism Worldwide General Analysis 2017 is published!

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:51 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:EDUCATE yourself Zionist

Religion is the opium of the people: this saying of Marx is the cornerstone of the entire ideology of Marxism about religion. All modern religions and churches, all and of every kind of religious organizations are always considered by Marxism as the organs of bourgeois reaction, used for the protection of the exploitation and the stupefaction of the working class
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_Soviet_Union

Marxist–Leninist atheism has consistently advocated the control, suppression, and elimination of religion. Within about a year of the revolution, the state expropriated all church property, including the churches themselves, and in the period from 1922 to 1926, 28 Russian Orthodox bishops and more than 1,200 priests were killed. Many more were persecuted

SO You think Judaism Deserves Special Consideration!!!!!
Because the Soviets Persecuted ALL religions equally

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_Union

Educate yourself dummy LOL Educate YOURSELF by Reading MORE than just one groups persecution

Where did I claim Judaism deserves special consideration?

never have

Why do you continually deny Jews as an ethnic group? Because they are not, No matter how many times the Zionist say it doesn't make it true

Again, go up to any Jew and tell them they are not Jewish, if they do not follow Judaism I DO

If you dont get punshed in the mouth first, see what they say to you they say ex-jew or Jewish decent, and make a correct accurate statement

You think Rabbis Should Not have been Killed and Persecuted by the Soviets

that's Special treatment, Because the Russian Orthodox Christians WERE the most killed and persecuted by the Soviets

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18395
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Antisemitism Worldwide General Analysis 2017 is published!

Post by Didge on Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:52 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_Union

Educate yourself dummy  LOL Educate YOURSELF by Reading MORE than just one groups persecution

Where did I claim Judaism deserves special consideration?

never have

Why do you continually deny Jews as an ethnic group? Because they are not, No matter how many times the Zionist say it doesn't make it true

Again, go up to any Jew and tell them they are not Jewish, if they do not follow Judaism  I DO
 
If you dont get punshed in the mouth first, see what they say to you they say ex-jew or Jewish decent, and make a correct accurate statement

You think Rabbis Should Not have been Killed and Persecuted by the Soviets

that's Special treatment, Because the Russian Orthodox Christians WERE the most killed and persecuted by the Soviets

Actually reporting that, as that has to be the most hateful think you have said so far and at no point did I make such a claim. You are doing the Cathy Neuman, to things I have never stated and enough is enough

Any killing of any people from a group is wrong, based on their identity whether religiously, politically and ethnically etc

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12858
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Antisemitism Worldwide General Analysis 2017 is published!

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:56 am

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium.MAGAZINE-is-israel-becoming-a-fascist-state-seven-telltale-signs-1.5463645

Is the attempt to bring the Messiah by means of human hands – i.e. by members of the right wing Habayit Hayehudi party and their Likud colleagues – flooding Israel with characteristics of fascism as defined by Umberto Eco in his renowned Ur-Fascism article in the New York Review of Books in June 1995?

The Italian semioticist and author, who passed away last year, wrote that eternal fascism (Ur-Fascism) is present everywhere, always. Sometimes it wears civilian clothing and can return in the most innocent of garbs. In the article, which he wrote to mark the 50th anniversary of the end of World War II – which more than anything symbolized the victory of the human spirit over the darkest regimes – Eco argued that it is our duty to expose fascism and point out any new appearances every day, throughout the entire world.

https://journal-neo.org/2015/05/12/israel-s-fascist-democracy/

https://news.antiwar.com/2016/05/23/former-officials-see-seeds-of-fascism-in-new-israeli-govt/

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18395
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Antisemitism Worldwide General Analysis 2017 is published!

Post by Didge on Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:58 am

veya_victaous wrote:https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium.MAGAZINE-is-israel-becoming-a-fascist-state-seven-telltale-signs-1.5463645

Is the attempt to bring the Messiah by means of human hands – i.e. by members of the right wing Habayit Hayehudi party and their Likud colleagues – flooding Israel with characteristics of fascism as defined by Umberto Eco in his renowned Ur-Fascism article in the New York Review of Books in June 1995?

The Italian semioticist and author, who passed away last year, wrote that eternal fascism (Ur-Fascism) is present everywhere, always. Sometimes it wears civilian clothing and can return in the most innocent of garbs. In the article, which he wrote to mark the 50th anniversary of the end of World War II – which more than anything symbolized the victory of the human spirit over the darkest regimes – Eco argued that it is our duty to expose fascism and point out any new appearances every day, throughout the entire world.

https://journal-neo.org/2015/05/12/israel-s-fascist-democracy/

https://news.antiwar.com/2016/05/23/former-officials-see-seeds-of-fascism-in-new-israeli-govt/


antiwar? lol very commie

Funny that you now use the same website haaretz.


Anyway refer back to my post by fathom, which easily debunks all those claims


Anyway, due to your comment on the other thread, you have proven you are beyond the pale and abhorant and this debate and the other is over


http://fathomjournal.org/anti-zionism-and-the-humanities-a-response-to-saree-makdisi/

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12858
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Antisemitism Worldwide General Analysis 2017 is published!

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:00 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_Union

Educate yourself dummy  LOL Educate YOURSELF by Reading MORE than just one groups persecution

Where did I claim Judaism deserves special consideration?

never have

Why do you continually deny Jews as an ethnic group? Because they are not, No matter how many times the Zionist say it doesn't make it true

Again, go up to any Jew and tell them they are not Jewish, if they do not follow Judaism  I DO
 
If you dont get punshed in the mouth first, see what they say to you they say ex-jew or Jewish decent, and make a correct accurate statement

You think Rabbis Should Not have been Killed and Persecuted by the Soviets

that's Special treatment, Because the Russian Orthodox Christians WERE the most killed and persecuted by the Soviets

Actually reporting that, as that has to be the most hateful think you have said so far and at no point did I make such a claim. You are doing the Cathy Neuman, to things I have never stated and enough is enough

Any killing of any people from a group is wrong, based on their identity whether religiously, politically and ethnically etc

what are you reporting?
your snowflake status?

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK SOVIETS DID???
they Killed Priest, Imam and Rabbi a like

But ONLY the Rabbi should be remembered according to Zionists like you

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18395
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Antisemitism Worldwide General Analysis 2017 is published!

Post by Didge on Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:01 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:

Actually reporting that, as that has to be the most hateful think you have said so far and at no point did I make such a claim. You are doing the Cathy Neuman, to things I have never stated and enough is enough

Any killing of any people from a group is wrong, based on their identity whether religiously, politically and ethnically etc

what are you reporting?
your snowflake status?

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK SOVIETS DID???
they Killed Priest, Imam and Rabbi a like

But ONLY the Rabbi should be remembered according to Zionists like you



_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12858
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Antisemitism Worldwide General Analysis 2017 is published!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum