Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:54 pm

Be payed less benefits as they are less likely to find work..this would apply to those or any others who have things done to them that make them less employable while out of work..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:03 pm

Yes I think they should as they have made themselves unemployable. I have seen a guy walking about with 666 tattooed on his forehead.
Who is going to employ him ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:10 pm

Theatre company, tattooist, call centre, computer programmer, .. I could go on.

Not all jobs are appearance dependant - the ones I put above will employ people who show qualifications/skills/history indicating they are good at the job.

When you phone 999 you dont give a toss if the person at the other end of the phone has got piercings and tatoos you just care they have a clear confident voice and are able to support you and get the help you need to you as quickly as possible.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:13 pm

sphinx wrote:Theatre company, tattooist, call centre, computer programmer, .. I could go on.

Not all jobs are appearance dependant - the ones I put above will employ people who show qualifications/skills/history indicating they are good at the job.

When you phone 999 you dont give a toss if the person at the other end of the phone has got piercings and tatoos  you just care they have a clear confident voice and are able to support you and get the help you need to you as quickly as possible.

I agree not all jobs depend on appearance but many do and they then chose to reduce their chance to find employment.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:31 pm

heavenly father wrote:
sphinx wrote:Theatre company, tattooist, call centre, computer programmer, .. I could go on.

Not all jobs are appearance dependant - the ones I put above will employ people who show qualifications/skills/history indicating they are good at the job.

When you phone 999 you dont give a toss if the person at the other end of the phone has got piercings and tatoos  you just care they have a clear confident voice and are able to support you and get the help you need to you as quickly as possible.

I agree not all jobs depend on appearance but many do and they then chose to reduce their chance to find employment.

Actually for work in theatre, tattooing etc visible tattoos work the other way.

As for reducing their chances of employment - what about if they had the work done while in what appeared to be secure employment where it did not cause a problem? Lots of people make decisions that affect their employability - the courses they take or dont take, surgery, where they live, marrying, having children etc.

Are you saying that a person who is in full time work that appears secure should not have tattoos in case something happens?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:33 pm

heavenly father wrote:Be payed less benefits as they are less likely to find work..this would apply to those or any others who have things done to them that make them less employable while out of work..

As Sphinx says not all jobs depend on appearance. You'd hope if you wanted to work in a sector where it was a major factor you would choose to more conservative and have your tattoos or piercings in areas which can be covered whilst at work  :D 


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:33 pm

sphinx wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

I agree not all jobs depend on appearance but many do and they then chose to reduce their chance to find employment.

Actually for work in theatre, tattooing etc visible tattoos work the other way.

As for reducing their chances of employment - what about if they had the work done while in what appeared to be secure employment where it did not cause a problem?  Lots of people make decisions that affect their employability - the courses they take or dont take, surgery, where they live, marrying, having children etc.

Are you saying that a person who is in full time work that appears secure should not have tattoos in case something happens?

i'm not sure theater is a big employment opportunity for most, I did say if the tattoos were done while out of work..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:35 pm

feelthelove wrote:
heavenly father wrote:Be payed less benefits as they are less likely to find work..this would apply to those or any others who have things done to them that make them less employable while out of work..

As Sphinx says not all jobs depend on appearance. You'd hope if you wanted to work in a sector where it was a major factor you would choose to more conservative and have your tattoos or piercings in areas which can be covered whilst at work  :D 

i agree but it is an opportunity for some to make themselves unemployable and if they are making themselves unemployable there should be penalties.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:35 pm

heavenly father wrote:
sphinx wrote:

Actually for work in theatre, tattooing etc visible tattoos work the other way.

As for reducing their chances of employment - what about if they had the work done while in what appeared to be secure employment where it did not cause a problem?  Lots of people make decisions that affect their employability - the courses they take or dont take, surgery, where they live, marrying, having children etc.

Are you saying that a person who is in full time work that appears secure should not have tattoos in case something happens?

i'm not sure theater is a big employment opportunity for most, I did say if the tattoos were done while out of work..

Where the hell are they getting the money to get tattoos out of work?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:35 pm

heavenly father wrote:
sphinx wrote:

Actually for work in theatre, tattooing etc visible tattoos work the other way.

As for reducing their chances of employment - what about if they had the work done while in what appeared to be secure employment where it did not cause a problem?  Lots of people make decisions that affect their employability - the courses they take or dont take, surgery, where they live, marrying, having children etc.

Are you saying that a person who is in full time work that appears secure should not have tattoos in case something happens?

i'm not sure theater is a big employment opportunity for most, I did say if the tattoos were done while out of work..

Have you got any tattoos or piercings Heavenly Father? Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Smile134

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:44 pm

In the States we have a lot of people who get out of prison after getting tatted up to fit in with one of the gangs, they're advised to wear long sleeves to cover them up. Part of the Obama stimulus package of 2009 even went to pay for tattoo removal in some of the bigger cities to help people find employment.

Frankly, I think you should always consider whether you can pull of a professional look (if you need to be able to do that sort of thing) before you go out and get tattoos, etc.

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26454
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:57 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:In the States we have a lot of people who get out of prison after getting tatted up to fit in with one of the gangs, they're advised to wear long sleeves to cover them up. Part of the Obama stimulus package of 2009 even went to pay for tattoo removal in some of the bigger cities to help people find employment.

Frankly, I think you should always consider whether you can pull of a professional look (if you need to be able to do that sort of thing) before you go out and get tattoos, etc.

I was outrageous enough to have my ears pierced, once in the conventional way. Get me  :D lol! 

I work in a professional environment and visible tattoos, facial piercings, bright red, blue, purple, pink hair etc would be frowned upon.  I just wouldn't be taken seriously rightly or wrongly.

In those kinds of situations you are the face of the Company so if you want to express yourself in these kinds of ways you have to find an employer who works along the same principles.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:59 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:In the States we have a lot of people who get out of prison after getting tatted up to fit in with one of the gangs, they're advised to wear long sleeves to cover them up. Part of the Obama stimulus package of 2009 even went to pay for tattoo removal in some of the bigger cities to help people find employment.

Frankly, I think you should always consider whether you can pull of a professional look (if you need to be able to do that sort of thing) before you go out and get tattoos, etc.

I was outrageous enough to have my ears pierced, once in the conventional way. Get me  :D lol! 

I work in a professional environment and visible tattoos, facial piercings, bright red, blue, purple, pink hair etc would be frowned upon.  I just wouldn't be taken seriously rightly or wrongly.

In those kinds of situations you are the face of the Company so if you want to express yourself in these kinds of ways you have to find an employer who works along the same principles.

The problem is you get people who have such embellishments and work happily and well for an employer for years then for a reason not their own fault (the company goes bust or something) and they find themselves unemployed - then they are called lazy scroungers and accused of making themselves unemployable which is completely unfair.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:05 pm

Good point, FTL, about what the employer wants. There's a vegan restaurant here in my town where most of the cooks, waitstaff, etc. are as tattooed and pierced as anybody, but they promote a whacky, off-kilter sort of ethos and it just fits:

http://www.spiraldiner.com/

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26454
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:09 pm

sphinx wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

I was outrageous enough to have my ears pierced, once in the conventional way. Get me  :D lol! 

I work in a professional environment and visible tattoos, facial piercings, bright red, blue, purple, pink hair etc would be frowned upon.  I just wouldn't be taken seriously rightly or wrongly.

In those kinds of situations you are the face of the Company so if you want to express yourself in these kinds of ways you have to find an employer who works along the same principles.

The problem is you get people who have such embellishments and work happily and well for an employer for years then for a reason not their own fault (the company goes bust or something) and they find themselves unemployed - then they are called lazy scroungers and accused of making themselves unemployable which is completely unfair.

Regardless of who you are and how you choose to decorate your body anyone who finds themselves unemployed regardless of fault loses those brownie points you've earned with your current employer.  

Over the years you build up those "credits", being reliable, consistent, loyal etc.  Gone in a heartbeat and you have to begin all over again.

It's unfair but it's life and depending on the area in which you work like it or not piercings and tattoos may make it more difficult to find an employer.  First impressions count.

Having said that I totally disagree with benefits being reduced as a result.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:15 pm

i have to say, IF and its a big if atm, i were ever in a position to employ someone, I'm afraid that tats and piercings in "obvious" places would be a BIG noooooooooo.

sorry, but I just couldnt take someone looking like "pin head" seriously.....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:21 pm

victorismyhero wrote:i have to say, IF and its a big if atm, i were ever in a position to employ someone, I'm afraid that tats and piercings in "obvious" places would be a BIG  noooooooooo.

sorry, but I just couldnt take someone looking like "pin head" seriously.....

What about in less obvious areas?  :D 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:22 pm

well...i aint worried about that since I aint going to be going exploring..... Shocked 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:22 pm

feelthelove wrote:
sphinx wrote:

The problem is you get people who have such embellishments and work happily and well for an employer for years then for a reason not their own fault (the company goes bust or something) and they find themselves unemployed - then they are called lazy scroungers and accused of making themselves unemployable which is completely unfair.

Regardless of who you are and how you choose to decorate your body anyone who finds themselves unemployed regardless of fault loses those brownie points you've earned with your current employer.  

Over the years you build up those "credits", being reliable, consistent, loyal etc.  Gone in a heartbeat and you have to begin all over again.

It's unfair but it's life and depending on the area in which you work like it or not piercings and tattoos may make it more difficult to find an employer.  First impressions count.

Having said that I totally disagree with benefits being reduced as a result.

Not quite what I meant.

Suppose you have a computer programmer, a good one. He is employed and secure in his job and his appearance is irrelevant. The company he is working for goes bust at a time lots of computer companies go bust. Quite simply nobody is hiring - if they were he would be employed by another company fast. The companies who would employ him dont give a toss what he looks like - "geeks" can be a rule unto themselves if they get the job done but there are not any of that type of job going.

He has paid into the system for years, saved responsibly etc - should he get less benefits because poundland dont want him as a cleaner (which is more likely to be due to his qualifications than his appearance)?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:22 pm

It depends on the piercings, and whether or not they can take the jewellery out without looking awful. I've worked with people with nose piercings and multiple ear piercings, and it didn't seem to hold them back.

Don't like tattoos of any description though, especially on a face!

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33201
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:24 pm

victorismyhero wrote:well...i aint worried about that since I aint going to be going exploring..... Shocked 

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Peek_410 You make it sound like a jungle out there!  Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:29 pm

should one take the rough with the smooooooth?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:29 pm

feelthelove wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:well...i aint worried about that since I aint going to be going exploring..... Shocked 

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Peek_410 You make it sound like a jungle out there!  Razz

Well there may be bushes..........

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:30 pm

now thats true...bushes hiding beavers.....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:08 pm

victorismyhero wrote:should one take the rough with the smooooooth?

Aww, Victor you're back Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Smile135I prefer the smoooooth myself  :D x

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:26 pm

[url=https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=2&u=18739202]Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Tattoo11[/url

would you employ this guy ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:28 pm

nope, not only could i simply NOT take him seriously....HE would be a H&S nightmare in my workshop.....not to mention the nightmares I'd get from looking at him..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:28 pm

My son has a friend who is unemployed has five kids and is always posting about his next new tattoo , or the next new game he is buying

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:30 pm

victorismyhero wrote:nope, not only could i simply NOT take him seriously....HE would be a H&S nightmare in my workshop.....not to mention the nightmares I'd get from looking at him..

agree that face scares me I couldn't even stand to be near him let alone work with him


Last edited by Maine coon lover on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:56 pm

My place of work actively encourages diversity and individuality so we do have a few piercings and also we have to dress down so tats etc dont look as obvious

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:03 pm

NemsAgain wrote:My place of work actively encourages diversity and individuality so we do have a few piercings and also we have to dress down so tats etc dont look as obvious

"We"??? I've not seen them so where are they??? Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Waitin13

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:07 pm

Actually one place I have met a lot of tatts and some piercings is in the care situations - you can have the fiercest looking bloke with ink and spikes who is just so gentle - disabled kids want to play with the piercings and trace the pictures and old ladies just think it delightfully naughty.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:09 pm

I'm none too fond of any piercings or tattoos...unless it's a tattoo of our kids or something,mor their names...

I think those tattoos of Chinese symbols that females get on their wrists look so naff and cheap, all too common, but each to their own I guess Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:09 pm

sphinx wrote:Actually one place I have met a lot of tatts and some piercings is in the care situations - you can have the fiercest looking bloke with ink and spikes who is just so gentle - disabled kids want to play with the piercings and trace the pictures and old ladies just think it delightfully naughty.  

Surely they should keep "those" ones hidden at least???!!  Shocked

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:13 pm

feelthelove wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:My place of work actively encourages diversity and individuality so we do have a few piercings and also we have to dress down so tats etc dont look as obvious

"We"??? I've not seen them so where are they??? Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Waitin13

That would be telling  Laughing 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:14 pm

yup FTL they should...AND the "prince Albert" piercing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:14 pm

feelthelove wrote:
sphinx wrote:Actually one place I have met a lot of tatts and some piercings is in the care situations - you can have the fiercest looking bloke with ink and spikes who is just so gentle - disabled kids want to play with the piercings and trace the pictures and old ladies just think it delightfully naughty.  

Surely they should keep "those" ones hidden at least???!!  Shocked

LOL - they seem to think any man with visible tattoos who is not a sailor is naughty - even if the tattoo says "I love Mum".

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:15 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

"We"??? I've not seen them so where are they??? Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Waitin13

That would be telling  Laughing 

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Busted11

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:16 pm

sphinx wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Surely they should keep "those" ones hidden at least???!!  Shocked

LOL - they seem to think any man with visible tattoos who is not a sailor is naughty - even if the tattoo says "I love Mum".

I wouldnt mind a naughty sailor

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:16 pm

victorismyhero wrote:yup FTL they should...AND the "prince Albert" piercing

To be honest I struggle with the whole piercing thing at the best of times - ears are painful enough and other parts of the face just dont appeal to me - but I really really really cannot understand why any bloke would take his most precious tender pain sensitive organ and have someone stick a whopping great bolt of metal through it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:17 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
sphinx wrote:

LOL - they seem to think any man with visible tattoos who is not a sailor is naughty - even if the tattoo says "I love Mum".

I wouldnt mind a naughty sailor

I am sure shady is around here somewhere.......

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:19 pm

sphinx wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

I wouldnt mind a naughty sailor

I am sure shady is around here somewhere.......

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Pirate17

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:20 pm

sphinx wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

I wouldnt mind a naughty sailor

I am sure shady is around here somewhere.......

 cheers 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:21 pm

sphinx wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:yup FTL they should...AND the "prince Albert" piercing

To be honest I struggle with the whole piercing thing at the best of times - ears are painful enough and other parts of the face just dont appeal to me - but I really really really cannot understand why any bloke would take his most precious tender pain sensitive organ and have someone stick a whopping great bolt of metal through it.

read THIS http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Albert_(genital_piercing)

especially THIS bit (cringe) Some PA wearers report it enhances sexual pleasure for both partners.[2] Some people penetrated by males with this piercing report discomfort.[citation needed] PA rings can cause additional discomfort to female partners in cases when the penis comes in contact with the cervix.[11] Sexual partners of those with piercings may experience complications during oral sex such as chipped teeth, choking, foreign bodies getting stuck between the partner's teeth, and mucosal injury to receptive partners. pale [12]
As with many piercings, there is a small risk of the jewelry becoming caught on clothing and being pulled or torn out, but this is usually only a concern with small gauge rings (smaller than approx. 8 ga).[citation needed] Very large gauge or heavy jewelry can cause thinning of the tissue between the urethral opening and the healed fistula resulting in an accidental meatotomy.[citation needed] Conversely, extremely thin jewelry can cause the same tearing in what is commonly referred to as the "cheese cutter effect", either during sudden torsion or over a long period of wearing, especially if the thin jewelry bears any weight.[citation needed] In some cases this can be corrected surgically. affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:24 pm

sphinx wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:yup FTL they should...AND the "prince Albert" piercing

To be honest I struggle with the whole piercing thing at the best of times - ears are painful enough and other parts of the face just dont appeal to me - but I really really really cannot understand why any bloke would take his most precious tender pain sensitive organ and have someone stick a whopping great bolt of metal through it.

perhaps it gives them great pleasure , people are strange and get pleasure from the most bizarre things  Shocked 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:25 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
sphinx wrote:

To be honest I struggle with the whole piercing thing at the best of times - ears are painful enough and other parts of the face just dont appeal to me - but I really really really cannot understand why any bloke would take his most precious tender pain sensitive organ and have someone stick a whopping great bolt of metal through it.

read THIS http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Albert_(genital_piercing)

especially THIS bit (cringe)   Some PA wearers report it enhances sexual pleasure for both partners.[2] Some people penetrated by males with this piercing report discomfort.[citation needed] PA rings can cause additional discomfort to female partners in cases when the penis comes in contact with the cervix.[11] Sexual partners of those with piercings may experience complications during oral sex such as chipped teeth, choking, foreign bodies getting stuck between the partner's teeth, and mucosal injury to receptive partners. pale [12]
As with many piercings, there is a small risk of the jewelry becoming caught on clothing and being pulled or torn out, but this is usually only a concern with small gauge rings (smaller than approx. 8 ga).[citation needed] Very large gauge or heavy jewelry can cause thinning of the tissue between the urethral opening and the healed fistula resulting in an accidental meatotomy.[citation needed] Conversely, extremely thin jewelry can cause the same tearing in what is commonly referred to as the "cheese cutter effect", either during sudden torsion or over a long period of wearing, especially if the thin jewelry bears any weight.[citation needed] In some cases this can be corrected surgically. affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid 

Yes thank you Victor - that has reduced my struggle...not at all in fact it has made it worse.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:26 pm

::drnkpst:: ::drnkpst:: ::drnkpst:: 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:52 pm

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Extremely-wicked-face-tattooed-maori-business-L-HzI0w0

Bit Racist...
Can't Maori's be in business?

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:24 pm

veya_victaous wrote:Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Extremely-wicked-face-tattooed-maori-business-L-HzI0w0

Bit Racist...
Can't Maori's be in business?

When I worked with the New Zealand Air Force the Maori's had facial tattoos, never thought anything of it, some of them when gorgeous (and the tattoos lol)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Empty Re: Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings..

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:35 pm

feelthelove wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

i'm not sure theater is a big employment opportunity for most, I did say if the tattoos were done while out of work..

Have you got any tattoos or piercings Heavenly Father? Should people who have facial tattoos or piercings.. Smile134

no i dont really do piercings or tattoos...not keen on either, i can appreciate the artwork of some tatts but definitely not for me..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum