(TRUMP VS ALIENS) A simple concept for world peace?

Go down

(TRUMP VS ALIENS) A simple concept for world peace?

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:27 am



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5olFIGW5rI

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: (TRUMP VS ALIENS) A simple concept for world peace?

Post by eddie on Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:31 pm

It’s a great video but the video and thread title is misleading.

_________________
“Some people will never like you because your spirit irritates their demons ”
― Anon.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 37189
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (TRUMP VS ALIENS) A simple concept for world peace?

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:33 pm

eddie wrote:It’s a great video but the video and thread title is misleading.


I thought so too, but very thought provoking

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: (TRUMP VS ALIENS) A simple concept for world peace?

Post by eddie on Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:35 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:It’s a great video but the video and thread title is misleading.


I thought so too, but very thought provoking

It is...and it’s a simple concept too.
I’m going to edit the title to entice people to watch.

_________________
“Some people will never like you because your spirit irritates their demons ”
― Anon.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 37189
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (TRUMP VS ALIENS) A simple concept for world peace?

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:48 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:


I thought so too, but very thought provoking

It is...and it’s a simple concept too.
I’m going to edit the title to entice people to watch.  


Good idea eddie   Cool

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum