She thought her husband wasn't affectionate enough. So she busted him in the eye

Go down

She thought her husband wasn't affectionate enough. So she busted him in the eye

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:16 pm

A Florida woman is in jail for punching her husband because he didn't show enough affection, Bunnell law enforcement authorities told Crimewatch.

The husband, who authorities did not name, told deputies that his wife, Jaqueline Hunter, was "getting in his face" and then hit him beneath his right eye with a closed fist, reported Click Orlando.

Hunter faces charges of battery/domestic violence, a misdemeanor, according to the Flagler County Sheriff's Office.

Last edited by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

“As man advances in civilization, and small tribes are united into larger communities, the simplest reason would tell each individual that he ought to extend his social instincts and sympathies to all members of the same nation, though personally unknown to him. This point being once reached, there is only an artificial barrier to prevent his sympathies extending to the men of all nations and races.”

Charles Darwin
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: She thought her husband wasn't affectionate enough. So she busted him in the eye

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:16 pm

Fuckinell! That's some way to get your husband to love on you more.

“As man advances in civilization, and small tribes are united into larger communities, the simplest reason would tell each individual that he ought to extend his social instincts and sympathies to all members of the same nation, though personally unknown to him. This point being once reached, there is only an artificial barrier to prevent his sympathies extending to the men of all nations and races.”

Charles Darwin
>THE Ben Reilly<

Back to top Go down

Re: She thought her husband wasn't affectionate enough. So she busted him in the eye

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:17 pm

By the way, this is an example of an aggregated story that I was talking about in the Reporters thread. It took me about 15 minutes to do it.

Charles Darwin
>THE Ben Reilly<

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage on Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:26 pm

Most husbands would have brain damage by now, if wives did that.

Vintage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:29 am

Happened in Florida. Figures...

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:09 pm

I'm confused. Women are going around (what with the #METOO movement) critical of any man who shows any sign of an interest. I, for one, see the logic of that.

But now we learn that if you don't show affection, you get punched in the eye. Apart from delegitimizing the whole #METOO movement, doesn't that constitute a contradiction in terms? Perhaps we have reached the point where we have our lawyers arrange a date.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:59 pm

Way to go to get a man to love you more....beat him into submission. Rolling Eyes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by magica on Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:37 pm

She could be a boxer with a face like that!

Hope he leaves her and she gets a heavy sentence.
magica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:04 am

Not the right way to get attention!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:53 pm

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:By the way, this is an example of an aggregated story that I was talking about in the Reporters thread. It took me about 15 minutes to do it.

Is that why you have the links in blue that are clickable? You sourced the story from those three places and just rewrote it, right?
Or am I chatting breeze? scratch

King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:03 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:By the way, this is an example of an aggregated story that I was talking about in the Reporters thread. It took me about 15 minutes to do it.

Is that why you have the links in blue that are clickable? You sourced the story from those three places and just rewrote it, right?

Yeah, that gave me pause too. We don't have sources, in the sense of story origination. We have google. I think we all have multiple sources if you count google, but unless there is some original editorial comment we make, it's already been said. We're just raising it here because we want to discuss it here.

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:24 pm

I also want to add this: everyone knows you don’t hit the face! You punch someone in th chest, where it can’t be seen.

King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:32 pm

eddie wrote:I also want to add this: everyone knows you don’t hit the face! You punch someone in th chest, where it can’t be seen.

Maybe she lacked training in advanced spousal beating.  He says she "hit him beneath his right eye with a closed fist".

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:07 pm

I'm going to come over all Mary Whitehouse and say...would it be a laughing matter if the man had hit the woman in the face?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:10 pm

Syl wrote:I'm going to come over all Mary Whitehouse and say...would it be a laughing matter if the man had hit the woman in the face?

Yes. I make jokes out of most things if the mood strikes me...in the chest, obviously.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:24 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:I'm going to come over all Mary Whitehouse and say...would it be a laughing matter if the man had hit the woman in the face?

Yes. I make jokes out of most things if the mood strikes me...in the chest, obviously.

I hate violence.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:05 pm

eddie wrote:

As difficult as it is for me to admit this, no -- you're not chatting breeze.

Charles Darwin
>THE Ben Reilly<

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules on Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:36 am

magica wrote:She could be a boxer with a face like that!

Hope he leaves her and she gets a heavy sentence.

Actually women fighters are often quite good looking. They certainly take good care of their bodies. Toned, taut, tanned, with glowing healthy looking skin.

Their concept of beauty is somewhat different from the norm lol but they certainly look healthy! The woman in the pic looks unhealthy.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules on Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:41 am

Original Quill wrote:I'm confused.  Women are going around (what with the #METOO movement) critical of any man who shows any sign of an interest.  I, for one, see the logic of that.

But now we learn that if you don't show affection, you get punched in the eye.  Apart from delegitimizing the whole #METOO movement, doesn't that constitute a contradiction in terms?  Perhaps we have reached the point where we have our lawyers arrange a date.

She wanted attention from her husband, she does not want to be groped or p*ssy-grabbed by any old stranger. Big difference! I guess you're just jesting there.  Wink

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:04 am

Surprised

With a "face like a smacked arse !", and such a surly, nasty expression in that photo', I reckon even the most desperate of men would be hard pressed to show her any affection...

Still, if they put her in a prison cell with a butch 'Big Bertha' inmate, she may well all of the attention and affection that she so desperately craves..

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules on Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:09 am

sassy wrote:Not the right way to get attention!

It is!! It got her plenty of attention.
Ok maybe not quite the sort of attention she was seeking .... but that's by the by.  Laughing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules on Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:10 am

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:I also want to add this: everyone knows you don’t hit the face! You punch someone in th chest, where it can’t be seen.

Maybe she lacked training in advanced spousal beating.  He says she "hit him beneath his right eye with a closed fist".
hahahaha  luv it!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down