Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Syl on Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

She is lovely ,imo more beautiful than Kate, who is attractive rather than beautiful, and probably her facial features are more aligned than Princess Diana's.....but is she the most beautiful Royal ever?


"Meghan Markle is more beautiful than Kate Middleton, according to a scientific study of Britain's A-list princesses.
A mathematical method once used by ancient Greeks reveals the 36-year old American has a face even more perfect than Kate’s, and any other British royal of her generation.
Prince Harry's fiance was found to be 87.4 per cent accurate to the Golden Ratio of Beauty Phi.
Her eyes, eyebrows, nose, lips, chin, jaw and facial shape were measured and came closest to the Greeks' idea of physical "perfection."




https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/927912/meghan-markle-kate-middleton-new-latest-most-beautiful

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16203
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Vintage on Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:21 pm

Amazing isn't it how just giving opinions can become an in depth analysis/nit picking lecture on what someone's phrasing actually says.
I don't remember any bitching in the thread either, must have missed it. It was quite interesting to see the different opinions, at first anyway. People after all are free to have an opinion on anyone's suitability, for any reason for joining the royal family, the next England manager or anything else, its not like it will alter anything.

Vintage

Posts : 1076
Join date : 2013-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:36 pm

Didge wrote:
Didge wrote:I thought men were supposed to be fixated on looks????

Seems to me more so, that women are....

Why is that?

Envy?

Jealousy?

When the views are negative?

Serious questions and find this more interesting, than the actual bitching posted about these Royal or potential Royal women.

Do any of those who posted negative views consider how they would view people looking at them the same way. Based on their husbands/partners choices to be with them?

How would they view anyone speaking this way of their own union with their partners?

Actually, the point being missed, is why many women seem to constantly bitch about other women and their looks all the time.

@Ben, Drama Queen?

This from a snowflake

lol


Hmm, I remember you calling me "fat" several times.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30959
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Didge on Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:12 pm

Vintage wrote:Amazing isn't it how just giving opinions can become an in depth analysis/nit picking lecture on what someone's phrasing actually says.
I don't remember any bitching in the thread either, must have missed it. It was quite interesting to see the different opinions, at first anyway. People after all are free to have an opinion on anyone's suitability, for any reason for joining the royal family, the next England manager or anything else, its not like it will alter anything.  


Then you need to go to specsavers

For example, what did Gelico say about Merkel's looks?

People are free to have an opinion, which is what I am exactly doing, is it not? By being critical?

So why is it free for you to have an opinion, but then I am not?

Do you think people should be protected from their own criticism?

Just as you are doing now?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12979
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:11 pm

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Cool

Jealousy's a curse....

Especially with all of those fugly, white as snow(flakes), whining old English hags over there, complaining that their Harry has gone and chosen a Septic' to be his bride;  and a well tanned coffee coloured beauty, at that...

'Oh,  the horror'
..

I suspect that most of those (largely anonymous -- emphasis on the "large"..  pirat  ) whinging Englische wimmin' folks probably have faces that most resemble "the north-end of a south-bound camel", and bodies that most likely belong in a circus.

Come on man, most British women are totally fine with Markle, and there's no need to lump them all together into a bunch of racists. And as far as the appearance thing goes, I don't know where you even get that from, that's just nasty.

Idea

Nowhere there did I say "all" British women...

I'm only targetting that little minority that are harping on over someone's skin tone and ethnicity..

Note that there were three or four people on here (all of whom seem to be English women, just incidentally..) who have launched imbecilc personal attacks against me on this thread --  despite the simple fact that you won't find a personal attack here by me aimed specifically at any one of them !  --  so, who was it making nasty personal attacks this week, as it certainly wasn't me.

I made a generalised remark there, concerning those who might criticise Meghan Markle on her looks, complexion and ethnicity..

P.S.  I'm just as "dark" as her as she appears in those photo's here, while I have cousins who are darker --  by no stretch of the imagination would she ever be called "black" over here...

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6086
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:23 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:

Come on man, most British women are totally fine with Markle, and there's no need to lump them all together into a bunch of racists. And as far as the appearance thing goes, I don't know where you even get that from, that's just nasty.

Idea

Nowhere there did I say "all" British women...

I'm only targetting that little minority that are harping on over someone's skin tone and ethnicity..

Note that there were three or four people on here (all of whom seem to be English women, just incidentally..) who have launched imbecilc personal attacks against me on this thread --  despite the simple fact that you won't find a personal attack here by me aimed specifically at any one of them !  --  so, who was it making nasty personal attacks this week, as it certainly wasn't me.

I made a generalised remark there, concerning those who might criticise Meghan Markle on her looks, complexion and ethnicity..

P.S.  I'm just as "dark" as her as she appears in those photo's here, while I have cousins who are darker --  by no stretch of the imagination would she ever be called "black" over here...

You should pay more attention to what's said in Australia. I don't know anyone who's commented on her colour anyway. Why would you assume that anyone who did is "fugly" and large, or even female? You're sexist and you're also judging women on the way they look - or the way you assume they look.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30959
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Vintage on Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:52 pm

Didge wrote:
Vintage wrote:Amazing isn't it how just giving opinions can become an in depth analysis/nit picking lecture on what someone's phrasing actually says.
I don't remember any bitching in the thread either, must have missed it. It was quite interesting to see the different opinions, at first anyway. People after all are free to have an opinion on anyone's suitability, for any reason for joining the royal family, the next England manager or anything else, its not like it will alter anything.  


Then you need to go to specsavers

For example, what did Gelico say about Merkel's looks?

People are free to have an opinion, which is what I am exactly doing, is it not? By being critical?

So why is it free for you to have an opinion, but then I am not?

Do you think people should be protected from their own criticism?

Just as you are doing now?

You can have an opinion of course, you can disagree, trouble is you harry people on what you think they've said or on what they may have not said quite how they meant to, you just can't seem to leave it there, even if they explain that's not what they meant. This is not a lecture hall or the old Bailey.

Vintage

Posts : 1076
Join date : 2013-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by eddie on Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:47 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Cool

Jealousy's a curse....

Especially with all of those fugly, white as snow(flakes), whining old English hags over there, complaining that their Harry has gone and chosen a Septic' to be his bride;  and a well tanned coffee coloured beauty, at that...

'Oh,  the horror'
..

I suspect that most of those (largely anonymous -- emphasis on the "large"..  pirat  ) whinging Englische wimmin' folks probably have faces that most resemble "the north-end of a south-bound camel", and bodies that most likely belong in a circus.

Come on man, most British women are totally fine with Markle, and there's no need to lump them all together into a bunch of racists. And as far as the appearance thing goes, I don't know where you even get that from, that's just nasty.

Idea

Nowhere there did I say "all" British women...

I'm only targetting that little minority that are harping on over someone's skin tone and ethnicity..

Note that there were three or four people on here (all of whom seem to be English women, just incidentally..) who have launched imbecilc personal attacks against me on this thread --  despite the simple fact that you won't find a personal attack here by me aimed specifically at any one of them !  --  so, who was it making nasty personal attacks this week, as it certainly wasn't me.

I made a generalised remark there, concerning those who might criticise Meghan Markle on her looks, complexion and ethnicity..

P.S.  I'm just as "dark" as her as she appears in those photo's here, while I have cousins who are darker --  by no stretch of the imagination would she ever be called "black" over here...


Where did you say “all” British women?

Right there in your post, where you said:

“Especially with all of those fugly, white as snow(flakes), whining old English hags over there,”


Not that I care what you think about English women. But it was a nasty and personal thing for you to say, as per usual.

_________________
"It's always the same, you're jumping someone else's train” ~ The Cure
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35626
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Didge on Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:59 pm

Vintage wrote:
Didge wrote:


Then you need to go to specsavers

For example, what did Gelico say about Merkel's looks?

People are free to have an opinion, which is what I am exactly doing, is it not? By being critical?

So why is it free for you to have an opinion, but then I am not?

Do you think people should be protected from their own criticism?

Just as you are doing now?

You can have an opinion of course, you can disagree, trouble is you harry people on what you think they've said or on what they may have not said quite how they meant to, you just can't seem to leave it there, even if they explain that's not what they meant. This is not a lecture hall or the old Bailey.

The last I checked it was a debate forum and I have a right to criticize anything I see as wrong.

If you do not like that, then that is your problem not mine..

I had already resolved the issue with what magica said via PM, which has also been stated.

So do keep up eh

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12979
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:15 pm

Didge wrote:
Vintage wrote:

You can have an opinion of course, you can disagree, trouble is you harry people on what you think they've said or on what they may have not said quite how they meant to, you just can't seem to leave it there, even if they explain that's not what they meant. This is not a lecture hall or the old Bailey.

The last I checked it was a debate forum and I have a right to criticize anything I see as wrong.

If you do not like that, then that is your problem not mine..

I had already resolved the issue with what magica said via PM, which has also been stated.

So do keep up eh

She shouldn't have had to explain via PM - you hounded her until she did so. You're not a judge or a jury. I don't know why she didn't tell you to eff off.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30959
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Didge on Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

The last I checked it was a debate forum and I have a right to criticize anything I see as wrong.

If you do not like that, then that is your problem not mine..

I had already resolved the issue with what magica said via PM, which has also been stated.

So do keep up eh

She shouldn't have had to explain via PM - you hounded her until she did so. You're not a judge or a jury. I don't know why she didn't tell you to eff off.

That is your opinion, and yet she did explain to me.

Again I can be critical of anything I like and trying to shield people from criticism, because you do not like it, is again your issue not mine.

Either you learn to deal with that or be continually disappointed

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12979
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:18 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

She shouldn't have had to explain via PM - you hounded her until she did so. You're not a judge or a jury. I don't know why she didn't tell you to eff off.

That is your opinion, and yet she did explain to me.

Again I can be critical of anything I like and trying to shield people from criticism, because you do not like it, is again your issue not mine.

Either you learn to deal with that or be continually disappointed

You need to learn that you're a bully, and that there's something wrong with you. You're obsessive about everything.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30959
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Didge on Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

That is your opinion, and yet she did explain to me.

Again I can be critical of anything I like and trying to shield people from criticism, because you do not like it, is again your issue not mine.

Either you learn to deal with that or be continually disappointed

You need to learn that you're a bully, and that there's something wrong with you. You're obsessive about everything.


So now you think criticism is now bullying?

Hence why again you are the problem here.

Do you think any court of law would condemn me as such?

If you think I have been bullying here, then why not report me?

Happy that you do, but we both know its absolute bollocks

So let me know how that pans out

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12979
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:30 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You need to learn that you're a bully, and that there's something wrong with you. You're obsessive about everything.


So now you think criticism is now bullying?

Hence why again you are the problem here.

Do you think any court of law would condemn me as such?

If you think I have been bullying here, then why not report me?

Happy that you do, but we both know its absolute bollocks

So let me know how that pans out

You are a bully. You're also a hypocrite because you've criticised the way I look before, even though you have no idea what I look that. You then have the nerve to criticise women for "bitching" about the way other women look.

This isn't a court of law, it's a forum, and you're trolling and spamming all over it all day, every day.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30959
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Didge on Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


So now you think criticism is now bullying?

Hence why again you are the problem here.

Do you think any court of law would condemn me as such?

If you think I have been bullying here, then why not report me?

Happy that you do, but we both know its absolute bollocks

So let me know how that pans out

You are a bully. You're also a hypocrite because you've criticised the way I look before, even though you have no idea what I look that. You then have the nerve to criticise women for "bitching" about the way other women look.

This isn't a court of law, it's a forum, and you're trolling and spamming all over it all day, every day.


So you think I am a bully, that is your opinion and as seen it does not make any sense unless you think being critical of things people say is bullying. Which then leads to the fact you are the problem here.

Nobody said its a court or law and have not passed down any criminal justice on people for their views.

I will take them to task for them and as seen both Magica and I took this off the forum. Even magica can see what she said, could be easily constrused to be poor. Its even why I stated throughout she was not overtly racist or said this conciously. But you ignored all of that. She explained herself and we were both happy, it could be resolved and do not see her as racist but as seen you want to continue something you are not even involved in.

What does that say about you?

Then you do would left wing idiots do, make super charged claims, as if to deligitimize people.

That is all you can hit back with

Again showing your failings here.

So I guess you are bowing out on reporting me to the forum then on your claims

Why am I not surprised

Laughing

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12979
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:50 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You are a bully. You're also a hypocrite because you've criticised the way I look before, even though you have no idea what I look that. You then have the nerve to criticise women for "bitching" about the way other women look.

This isn't a court of law, it's a forum, and you're trolling and spamming all over it all day, every day.


So you think I am a bully, that is your opinion and as seen it does not make any sense unless you think being critical of things people say is bullying. Which then leads to the fact you are the problem here.

Nobody said its a court or law and have not passed down any criminal justice on people for their views.

I will take them to task for them and as seen both Magica and I took this off the forum. Even magica can see what she said, could be easily constrused to be poor. Its even why I stated throughout she was not overtly racist or said this conciously. But you ignored all of that. She explained herself and we were both happy, it could be resolved and do not see her as racist but as seen you want to continue something you are not even involved in.

What does that say about you?

Then you do would left wing idiots do, make super charged claims, as if to deligitimize people.

That is all you can hit back with

Again showing your failings here.

So I guess you are bowing out on reporting me to the forum then on your claims

Why am I not surprised

Laughing

Magica said in this thread that she didn't mean how it sounded, but you wouldn't accept that, you just kept on hounding her and trying to make her feel so bad that eventually she felt she had to explain to you via PM. Goodness knows why she did, but she did.

I see you ignored my comments about you being a hypocrite. That's because you have no defence, you just argue for the sake of it. One day you'll say the moon is made of cheese just because someone says it's not.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30959
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by eddie on Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:53 pm

That’s the trouble with some people in a debate, if one can’t accept that their fellow debater is speaking the truth then the debate loses its way and becomes about something else.

_________________
"It's always the same, you're jumping someone else's train” ~ The Cure
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35626
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Didge on Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


So you think I am a bully, that is your opinion and as seen it does not make any sense unless you think being critical of things people say is bullying. Which then leads to the fact you are the problem here.

Nobody said its a court or law and have not passed down any criminal justice on people for their views.

I will take them to task for them and as seen both Magica and I took this off the forum. Even magica can see what she said, could be easily constrused to be poor. Its even why I stated throughout she was not overtly racist or said this conciously. But you ignored all of that. She explained herself and we were both happy, it could be resolved and do not see her as racist but as seen you want to continue something you are not even involved in.

What does that say about you?

Then you do would left wing idiots do, make super charged claims, as if to deligitimize people.

That is all you can hit back with

Again showing your failings here.

So I guess you are bowing out on reporting me to the forum then on your claims

Why am I not surprised

Laughing

Magica said in this thread that she didn't mean how it sounded, but you wouldn't accept that, you just kept on hounding her and trying to make her feel so bad that eventually she felt she had to explain to you via PM. Goodness knows why she did, but she did.

I see you ignored my comments about you being a hypocrite. That's because you have no defence, you just argue for the sake of it. One day you'll say the moon is made of cheese just because someone says it's not.


Well I did accept that, being that we had a private conversation which you are not privy too.

I am very entittled to take to task people for their views, just as you are doing now with me.

So how am I a bully for doing so, unless you must be one yourself?  

Gotcha

Laughing

Well considering you have ignored all my points, what does it matter what I say?

Would that not be great if it was made of cheese?

Have lovely, as I love cheese

Just makes the mouth water, melted moon cheese

Laughing

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12979
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by magica on Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:59 pm

Wow has this thread still got legs.

Thanx Rags, but me and Didge sorted it all, not just that I think I learned a bit about him too.

He can be like a dog with a bone, but I like him anyway

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
magica

Posts : 2949
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:01 pm

magica wrote:Wow has this thread still got legs.

Thanx Rags, but me and Didge sorted it all, not just that I think I learned a bit about him too.

He can be like a dog with a bone, but I like him anyway

It makes no difference - it could have been anyone he was pestering. I think he's a bully and way too obsessive about everything.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30959
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Vintage on Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:06 pm

Didge is very well informed and can be a very interesting poster in discussions but sometimes gets carried away by his own importance.

Vintage

Posts : 1076
Join date : 2013-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:07 pm

Vintage wrote:Didge is very well informed and can be a very interesting poster in discussions but sometimes gets carried away by his own importance.

He's not that well informed, and if he gets something wrong he just changes direction instead of owning up to it.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30959
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Angry Andy on Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:02 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
magica wrote:Wow has this thread still got legs.

Thanx Rags, but me and Didge sorted it all, not just that I think I learned a bit about him too.

He can be like a dog with a bone, but I like him anyway

It makes no difference - it could have been anyone he was pestering. I think he's a bully and way too obsessive about everything.
Nail on head, Raggs. Didge has OCD , with the compulsion to argue because he has to.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 4655
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 61
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:07 pm

Look at that nonsense on the Mother's day thread. He turned Vintage's perfectly reasonable post into a lecture on honour killings FFS.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30959
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Didge on Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:10 pm

Angry Andy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It makes no difference - it could have been anyone he was pestering. I think he's a bully and way too obsessive about everything.
Nail on head, Raggs. Didge has OCD , with the compulsion to argue because he has to.

So when did you become a certified medical professional?

I dont have OCD, but what do you have against people who do have this Andy?

Now I certainly do love debate, that is not OCD, as otherwise everyone here would have OCD, based on your poor and quite frankly idiotic reasoning.
Again you and Rags are doing what you both do best, bitch and moan.

The question to ask is why you are so bothered with me, that you both clearly are upset?

Your lives are not going to stop or be effected simply by me busting balls at times.

If they are, then as I state, the problem lies within yourself

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12979
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:12 pm

He also blames others for his shortcomings.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30959
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Didge on Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Look at that nonsense on the Mother's day thread. He turned Vintage's perfectly reasonable post into a lecture on honour killings FFS.

I am starting to laugh at how you are so bothered

All you need now is this



So you see this is about you, not me, based on what you like and do not like people posting about. Which is odd, because that is you being critical and you seem to think I cannot be critical.

Which makes you emphatically the hypocrite here.

I have not stated that people cannot post their views, only that I will be very critical on them and use reason, if I find they are poor.

Now listen up buttercup, either you get used to that, or you can go and have a tantrum in the courner

Either way, bitching and moaning about me, is not going to change a damn thing

Laughing

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12979
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:19 pm

He also thinks he does nothing wrong.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30959
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Didge on Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:He also thinks he does nothing wrong.

Iff that was the case, why have I apologised when I do believe I have done things wrong?

You see Rags, the more you wind yourself up here, the more you end up looking stupid.

I mean more than anyone on this forum and other forums, have changed my views over the years openly admitting being wrong to certain previous views held. That means I actually challeng myself constantly on the views I hold myself. I constantly try to rationalize things and at times I do get things wrong.

I have never seen you apologise or admit to be ever wrong

Not once.

Do you not what, its not the end of the world to me, that you haven't.

Hey ho

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12979
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:35 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:He also thinks he does nothing wrong.

Iff that was the case, why have I apologised when I do believe I have done things wrong?

You see Rags, the more you wound yourself up here, the more you end up looking stupid.

I mean more than anyone on this forum and other forums, have changed my views over the years openly admitting being wrong to certain previous views held. That means I actually challeng myself constantly on the views I hold myself. I constantly try to rationalize things and at times I do get things wrong.

I have never seen you apologise or admit to be ever wrong

Not once.

Do you not what, its not the end of the world to me, that you haven't.

Hey ho

I'm not the one who bullies other, has tantrums and gets abusive, and flounces regularly, so I have nothing to apologise for. Your apologies mean nothing because you do not change your behaviour afterwards.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30959
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Didge on Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Iff that was the case, why have I apologised when I do believe I have done things wrong?

You see Rags, the more you wound yourself up here, the more you end up looking stupid.

I mean more than anyone on this forum and other forums, have changed my views over the years openly admitting being wrong to certain previous views held. That means I actually challeng myself constantly on the views I hold myself. I constantly try to rationalize things and at times I do get things wrong.

I have never seen you apologise or admit to be ever wrong

Not once.

Do you not what, its not the end of the world to me, that you haven't.

Hey ho

I'm not the one who bullies other, has tantrums and gets abusive, and flounces regularly, so I have nothing to apologise for. Your apologies mean nothing because you do not change your behaviour afterwards.


So you admit to never apologizing.

I rest my case, which means, you think you never, ever do or say anything wrong.

Most funniest hypocrisy going, when you laid a false charge on me with this, moaning that I dont.

Thank you, you just made my day, by embarressing yourself here and I did not have to do anything for you to contradict yourself here.

Laughing

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12979
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:46 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm not the one who bullies other, has tantrums and gets abusive, and flounces regularly, so I have nothing to apologise for. Your apologies mean nothing because you do not change your behaviour afterwards.


So you admit to never apologizing.

I rest my case, which means, you think you never, ever do or say anything wrong.

Most funniest hypocrisy going, when you laid a false charge on me with this, moaning that I dont.

Thank you, you just made my day, by embarressing yourself here and I did not have to do anything for you to contradict yourself here.

Laughing

I just told you - I have nothing to apologise for. It's pointless to continue this because I think you have some kind of illness or personality disorder whereby you just can't or won't modify your dreadful behaviour.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30959
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Didge on Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


So you admit to never apologizing.

I rest my case, which means, you think you never, ever do or say anything wrong.

Most funniest hypocrisy going, when you laid a false charge on me with this, moaning that I dont.

Thank you, you just made my day, by embarressing yourself here and I did not have to do anything for you to contradict yourself here.

Laughing

I just told you - I have nothing to apologise for. It's pointless to continue this because I think you have some kind of illness or personality disorder whereby you just can't or won't modify your dreadful behaviour.


Ahhhh, yet another self proclaimed medical professional.

Its astounding and a problem I found too often when I worked for the NHS dealing with patients.

I know you told me you cannot admit to being wrong or apologise

Best owngoal you have scored to date, after lying claiming I never admit to being wrong. To then admit I do apologise, thus admitting I have been wrong. Completely contradicting yourself, thus proving yourself wrong. With even funnier, not admitting that you were thus clearly wrong.

You cannot make it up how funny that was

Laughing

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12979
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Vintage on Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:58 pm

I think this proves the point about not knowing when to give up.
It's like Rumpole of the Bailey only not as amusing.
Doubt many will have heard of that let alone remember it.

Vintage

Posts : 1076
Join date : 2013-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Didge on Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:02 pm

Vintage wrote:I think this proves the point about not knowing when to give up.
It's like Rumpole of the Bailey only not as amusing.
Doubt many will have heard of that let alone remember it.


You are right, as I have no idea why Rags dragged it back up again, when it was sorted between Magica and myself

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12979
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Vintage on Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:13 pm

Yeh, right.
You aren't going to change anyway, this is about the third or fourth forum we've crossed swords on and a lot of the threads on each one of them have always descended into this kind of thing.

Vintage

Posts : 1076
Join date : 2013-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Didge on Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:18 pm

Vintage wrote:Yeh, right.
You aren't going to change anyway, this is about the third or fourth forum we've crossed swords on and a lot of the threads on each one of them have always descended into this kind of thing.


Hang on a minute, cross swords?

Maybe in your mind, but not mine.

You seem to have no issue that Rags and Andy are attacking me, and now you.

I do not mind and as seen can easily hold my own

Even Mags jumped in and stated all was cool and what did Rags proceed to do?

Continue this farce

If people make comments, then I will stand my ground, as it takes two to tango, which you are now including yourself with.

That makes us all culpable and to blame for continuing.

At least I can admit that, but it shows badly what a poor bias you have and even worse an inability to see you were culpable in this today, continuing this.

Let me make this very clear for you. If you or anyone else is bothered simple because I am critical, then you are the problem. As all that seems to me, is that you want to silence me from views I have.

Let me again make this very clear

I am not going to bow down to people saying what i can or cannot debate on, simple because they do not like it

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12979
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:19 am

eddie wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Idea

Nowhere there did I say "all" British women...

I'm only targetting that little minority that are harping on over someone's skin tone and ethnicity..

Note that there were three or four people on here (all of whom seem to be English women, just incidentally..) who have launched imbecilc personal attacks against me on this thread --  despite the simple fact that you won't find a personal attack here by me aimed specifically at any one of them !  --  so, who was it making nasty personal attacks this week, as it certainly wasn't me.

I made a generalised remark there, concerning those who might criticise Meghan Markle on her looks, complexion and ethnicity..

P.S.  I'm just as "dark" as her as she appears in those photo's here, while I have cousins who are darker --  by no stretch of the imagination would she ever be called "black" over here...


Where did you say “all” British women?

Right there in your post, where you said:

“Especially with all of those fugly, white as snow(flakes), whining old English hags over there,”


Not that I care what you think about English women. But it was a nasty and personal thing for you to say, as per usual.

Rolling Eyes

You really can spout a load of total bollocks when you choose to, eddie...

Any intelligent person can see that the "all" in that post was conditional on those who are slagging off Meghan Markle..

You simply choose to act the idiot, whenever you're looking for yet another chance to attack the likes of me, Andy or Quill.

As clearly seen on this thread..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6086
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Angry Andy on Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:13 am

Just because we all have the right to comment on threads, it doesnt mean that we HAVE to comment on every thread.
Which is what you do, Didge, at least 90% of them anyway.
You nearly always take the opposite view of the op, which implies an argumentitive personality.
If posting flood control was in place here, you would be fucked.


Last edited by Angry Andy on Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 4655
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 61
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by HoratioTarr on Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:17 am

Another thread rendered "all about Didge."Sleep Sleep
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8049
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Didge on Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:24 am

Angry Andy wrote:Just because we all have the right to comment on threads, it doesnt mean that we HAVE to comment on every tbread.
Which is what you do, Didge, at least 90% of them anyway.
You nearly always take the oppodite view of the op, which implies an argumentitive personality.
If posting flood control was in place here, you would be fucked.



Again, why are you so bothered that I post on many topics?

Thus actually getting people to enage in debate.

Never claimed that anybody has to comment on every thread

Neither do I take the opposite view 90% of the time of the OP. You see you make things up, to fit your paranoia and bitterness

That is evident by the fact you constantly bitch and moan about another forum all the time

The fact you take a blind bit of notice when people say to you to stop doing this and you have the cheek to moan at me. Shows again the poor double standards you portray.

Again, if people cannot take criticism, then they simple should not be here.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12979
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:20 pm

Didge wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:Just because we all have the right to comment on threads, it doesnt mean that we HAVE to comment on every tbread.
Which is what you do, Didge, at least 90% of them anyway.
You nearly always take the oppodite view of the op, which implies an argumentitive personality.
If posting flood control was in place here, you would be fucked.



Again, why are you so bothered that I post on many topics?

Thus actually getting people to enage in debate.

Never claimed that anybody has to comment on every thread

Neither do I take the opposite view 90% of the time of the OP. You see you make things up, to fit your paranoia and bitterness

That is evident by the fact you constantly bitch and moan about another forum all the time

The fact you take a blind bit of notice when people say to you to stop doing this and you have the cheek to moan at me. Shows again the poor double standards you portray.

Again, if people cannot take criticism, then they simple should not be here.

You don't get people to engage in debate, you just browbeat them if they don't agree with you. Others are capable of debating without you sticking your oar in.

You can't take criticism, you just argue against it all the time, even though the criticism is justified.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30959
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Didge on Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


Again, why are you so bothered that I post on many topics?

Thus actually getting people to enage in debate.

Never claimed that anybody has to comment on every thread

Neither do I take the opposite view 90% of the time of the OP. You see you make things up, to fit your paranoia and bitterness

That is evident by the fact you constantly bitch and moan about another forum all the time

The fact you take a blind bit of notice when people say to you to stop doing this and you have the cheek to moan at me. Shows again the poor double standards you portray.

Again, if people cannot take criticism, then they simple should not be here.

You don't get people to engage in debate, you just browbeat them if they don't agree with you. Others are capable of debating without you sticking your oar in.

You can't take criticism, you just argue against it all the time, even though the criticism is justified.


lol, someones still tired bless

If I do not get people to engage in debate, how is it that you are still doing so now?

You see the more you wind yourself up, the further you look completely stupid

Laughing

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12979
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Angry Andy on Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:42 pm

Didge wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:Just because we all have the right to comment on threads, it doesnt mean that we HAVE to comment on every tbread.
Which is what you do, Didge, at least 90% of them anyway.
You nearly always take the oppodite view of the op, which implies an argumentitive personality.
If posting flood control was in place here, you would be fucked.



Again, why are you so bothered that I post on many topics?

Thus actually getting people to enage in debate.

Never claimed that anybody has to comment on every thread

Neither do I take the opposite view 90% of the time of the OP. You see you make things up, to fit your paranoia and bitterness

That is evident by the fact you constantly bitch and moan about another forum all the time

The fact you take a blind bit of notice when people say to you to stop doing this and you have the cheek to moan at me. Shows again the poor double standards you portray.

Again, if people cannot take criticism, then they simple should not be here.
When are you leaving, yet again, then?

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 4655
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 61
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Meghan Markle the most beautiful royal ever?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum