Watch What Happens When 2 Chickens Confront A Cow Holding An 'Eat More Chicken' Sign

Go down

Watch What Happens When 2 Chickens Confront A Cow Holding An 'Eat More Chicken' Sign Empty Watch What Happens When 2 Chickens Confront A Cow Holding An 'Eat More Chicken' Sign

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:08 pm

The Chic-Fil-A ad campaign could only last for so long before the chickens took action against the cows.
In the hilarious video, two people dressed as chickens approach a cow holding an "Eat More Chicken" sign. Before you know it, there's a barnyard brawl and feathers are flying everywhere!

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/7011/Watch-What-Happens-When-2-Chickens-Confront-A-Cow-Holding-An-039-Eat-More-Chicken-039-Sign

Razz

Back to top Go down

Watch What Happens When 2 Chickens Confront A Cow Holding An 'Eat More Chicken' Sign Empty Re: Watch What Happens When 2 Chickens Confront A Cow Holding An 'Eat More Chicken' Sign

Post by Maddog on Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:18 pm

I actually posted that on Facebook a few weeks back. Good stuff.

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Watch What Happens When 2 Chickens Confront A Cow Holding An 'Eat More Chicken' Sign Empty Re: Watch What Happens When 2 Chickens Confront A Cow Holding An 'Eat More Chicken' Sign

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:46 pm

Maddog wrote:I actually posted that on Facebook a few weeks back.  Good stuff.  

To be honest mate, it look to me a set up.

I could be wrong mind, but it was hilarious

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum