Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by Jules on Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

This stunning lady is a self proclaimed feminist. So she was given a lot of stick for showing 'too much flesh' recently.


WTF????  What a Face  What a Face Do people still have the outdated idea that as a feminist she must not attempt to look feminine in any way? Should she have turned up in a nasty grey boiler suit, with cropped hair?


It's cringeworthy the way some misguided women treat the term as a dirty word and explain  "I am not a feminist" in their debates, like it's beneath them... I mean, God forbid, shock, horror,  that anyone should think they are feminists.  




----------------------------------------------------------

Some old fashioned myths about feminism:-
They are all political activists
They are all placard waving militants
They go on demonstrations.
They are lesbians
I (jules) am a feminist and none of the above applies to me. lol!    Feminism is a state of mind where you believe in parity  and equality between men & women, that's all. It's just a philosophy your head. Hence why some male politicians proudly call themselves feminists.  


Last edited by Jules on Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
life can only be understood backwards
but it must be lived forwards. 
Arrow
avatar
Jules

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by HoratioTarr on Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:12 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:If a women dresses in a "sexy" manner in public, is she  trying to attract a man then? There must surely be better ways of meeting a nice guy.
No doubt some women dress to attract men, whether they go for sexy or subtle, but not all.
Did you?
I have always dressed to please myself no one else.

Yes women do dress for themselves but I also think most women, young ones in particular, also get a kick out of being attractive to the opposite sex, that's an inherent need and part of the mating game. You'll never change that. Some women don't have to try hard and some do. Should either be criticised? I don't think so.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8047
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by HoratioTarr on Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:13 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:Same girl, different look, which is showing her true inner sexiness?



Sexiness, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.
Some men thought Margaret Thatcher oozed sexuality, many men love the obvious Barbie doll look of huge boobs (even false ones) and a kilo of blonde hair extensions.


Exactly my point. Does it matter? Nearly everyone can be sexy to someone.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8047
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by eddie on Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:18 pm

eddie wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

If you are answering Veya best not quote me then.....you were nasty for no reason. Rolling Eyes

You leapt into the interlocutor role as veya turned in.

Syl wrote:I gave Wetwipe ONE red.....and told him about it.

You always have something hostile to say to Wolf.  I am only suggesting that you assumed the same attitude with me, as I responded to your post...and that's where the hostility came in.  You asked; that's my answer.

....................
.....................
Cool

Sly has always been a nasty, nasty old harridan on this site...

Not just her inbred sexism and racism,  but her constant "defending the indefensible" in relation to her good chum, the well known racist, white supremacist and xenophobic neo-nazi mini-minor Stormee, and other trolling InaFlop rejects..

Not to mention those regular attacks against "immigrants", refugees, "Asian" gangs, the unemployed, the disabled and single mothers from her clucky little hens circle, blaming those scary blacks, asians and welfare recipoents for ev3rything that goes awry in her nasty little world.

As for those stupid and dishonest personal insults that regularly eminate from the likes of Sly and her mad mates on here,  it certainly puts the lie to their claims of being nice and "honest" ladies, being unfairly put upon by we wicked foreigners..


As long as they keep on spouting their lying bullshit against me on here, I will keep on returning it threefold --  except that I never have to lie about those disgusting old crones in turn, as they provide me with more ammo every time they abuse me...


FIND THE POSTS
FIND THEM.

IF YOU DON’T OR CANT I’LL BE ASKING THE OTHER ADMIN THEIR ADVICE ON YOUR CONTINUAL SPREAD OF LIES AGAINST ANOTHER POSTER


ILL BE BACK



So it’s not going to be missed.

_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35569
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by HoratioTarr on Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:22 pm

eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

It's sorta why I have gone into troll/clown mode.  I refuse to take people who constantly insult me, seriously.  

I know that.

Those vile comments to Syl were just unnecessary. All that 'vile old hag' stuff he keeps churning out. If Wetwipe is a youngster then what the fuck kind of life has he that he sits on a forum all week insulting older women? Perhaps he's still on the tit and is a bit bitter about it.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8047
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by magica on Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:40 pm

eddie wrote:I’m incredibly fucking weary. I’ve had the same done to me by a few posters past and present.

It’s time to stop the bullshit and lies and if I don’t get the backing of anyone else I’ll do it a-fucking-lone.

So glad you've spoken out over this, Wolfe calls Syl bloody despicable names, as I said there was no need for it. It's bloody nasty and spiteful.

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
magica

Posts : 2949
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by gelico on Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:53 pm

eddie wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Cool

Sly has always been a nasty, nasty old harridan on this site...

Not just her inbred sexism and racism,  but her constant "defending the indefensible" in relation to her good chum, the well known racist, white supremacist and xenophobic neo-nazi mini-minor Stormee, and other trolling InaFlop rejects..

Not to mention those regular attacks against "immigrants", refugees, "Asian" gangs, the unemployed, the disabled and single mothers from her clucky little hens circle, blaming those scary blacks, asians and welfare recipoents for ev3rything that goes awry in her nasty little world.

As for those stupid and dishonest personal insults that regularly eminate from the likes of Sly and her mad mates on here,  it certainly puts the lie to their claims of being nice and "honest" ladies, being unfairly put upon by we wicked foreigners..


As long as they keep on spouting their lying bullshit against me on here, I will keep on returning it threefold --  except that I never have to lie about those disgusting old crones in turn, as they provide me with more ammo every time they abuse me...


FIND THE POSTS
FIND THEM.

IF YOU DON’T OR CANT I’LL BE ASKING THE OTHER ADMIN THEIR ADVICE ON YOUR CONTINUAL SPREAD OF LIES AGAINST ANOTHER POSTER


ILL BE BACK


Nice work eddie and thank you

I read his post with disgust but chose to ignore it. On reflection I should have reported it for the downright lies and abuse it is towards syl. I dont know whether anyone else reported him or whether you just happened to see it by chance but in future if I see something like that I will report it. It's so vindictive and totally untrue

gelico

Posts : 1493
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by eddie on Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:10 pm

I’m not going to turn this into “bash Wolf” thread when I’m asking him not to bash someone else.

I want him to find these posts. He must know where they are - the claim is that it’s constant - so he’ll lay his hands on at least ten.

_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35569
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by Vintage on Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:16 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So why does a woman want to dress "sexy" to please herself? It's because she thinks it attracts men or makes other women envious, right? It's a substitute for conversation or having to actually be an interesting person.
Did you wear mini dresses? I certainly did first time round, they were  great in summer with tanned legs, and freeing.....some considered them sexy, I bet most women wore them because they were fashionable not sexy.
Most women want to look nice, if they think they look nice in a low frock or a short one, thats probably why they wear it.

The oscars and such events are a showcase for clothes as well as talent.....I doubt Jennifer Lawrence would wear that style of dress at most places.....its an attention grabber, and it certainly worked in her favour.

Syl makes a lot of good points so it causes some one like Wolfie to become nervous and spout rubbish - sign of the times and an under developed character, he shouldn't be allowed to do this. if you disagree fine but calling someone names is something else. Personally I don't give a stuff about what he said about my post. Even if someone may be old, maybe rigid in their ideas it doesn't mean they are wrong, they have lived a good few years and experienced a lot of life, I think they may well be the best placed to make a judgement, throughout history elders have advised with experience. These days they are more of a joke, doesn't make them wrong though.   I do realise that some can be intransigent but really wise folk won't stand in the way of progress that is good for the whole. In any case she has as much right to express her opinion as anyone without being called names.

Anyway back to the subject:
Mini skirt - only once some plastic leather skirt mid thigh, revealing skinny rib roll neck sleeveless jumper (can't quite work that out ) persuaded by friends. I have to say I didn't enjoy the attention or many of the lavicious comments so I went back to my usual jeans with bells on literally, crazy multi colour wide leg pants or maxi skirst/dresses. I'm more for the romatic flowing look or purely practical, I don't feel the need to bare flesh.

Vintage

Posts : 1058
Join date : 2013-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by magica on Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:48 pm

I loved minis, hot pants, bell bottom jeans, platform soles, all glitzy tops, alternating with midi and maxi skirts. Just because I could Laughing

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
magica

Posts : 2949
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by Syl on Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:29 pm

eddie wrote:I’m not going to turn this into “bash Wolf” thread when I’m asking him not to bash someone else.

I want him to find these posts. He must know where they are - the claim is that it’s constant - so he’ll lay his hands on at least ten.
I will answer, because its been brought up again.
I saw the post, and like most of his posts I ignored it.

If he wants to imagine I and other females on here are nasty old harridans...so what?
The lies he spreads are never backed up by any proof.....because lies cant be proved.

His opinion is less than worthless, he is just a troll, and a piss poor one at that. Rolling Eyes

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16161
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:47 pm

eddie wrote:I’m not going to turn this into “bash Wolf” thread when I’m asking him not to bash someone else.

I want him to find these posts. He must know where they are - the claim is that it’s constant - so he’ll lay his hands on at least ten.

That's a fair point. You really should back that up, Wolf, and if you're saying that just because she's been on Flap, that's pretty shitty.

_________________
“But I got me a woman with a love so true. Darlin' to me but that's missus to you.”

Tyler Childers
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24296
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by eddie on Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:28 pm

So I am still waiting.

If no posts are found by Wolf within the next 24 hours we must all presume that they cannot be found and he will refrain from making such unfounded claims again....one must assume anyway.


Last edited by eddie on Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35569
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by Original Quill on Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:43 pm

I’m logged on, ain’t I? wrote:
eddie wrote:I’m not going to turn this into “bash Wolf” thread when I’m asking him not to bash someone else.

I want him to find these posts. He must know where they are - the claim is that it’s constant - so he’ll lay his hands on at least ten.

That's a fair point. You really should back that up, Wolf, and if you're saying that just because she's been on Flap, that's pretty shitty.

Um...one was in my post, to which ed's post was a rejoinder:

Syl wrote:I gave Wetwipe ONE red.....and told him about it.

So...right under your nose, as they say.

Originally this discussion string began between veya, wolf and me, as quite a friendly discussion of the subject (veya and I are rarely argumentative). Veya and Wolf retired (OZ time being close of the day), and I left a post for veya when he would return. Then, suddenly, Syl is red-stripping all of Wolf's posts and responding for veya. I was trying to return to a calm debate with veya in my response, when all this hell broke out.

We know the Conservative Woman's Caucus of this site likes to gang up on Wolf (as you reference, eds). This whole thing could be avoided if someone didn't peel off and start red-stripping and interjecting nonsensical barbs at him. We DID have a reasonable discussion on-going.

Now, what was it about Jennifer's dress, veya?

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24621
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by eddie on Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:45 pm

You’re not listening are you?

Wolf is making unfounded claims that he can’t back up and that’s not going to be tolerated. He does it all the time and we are all a bit tired of it.

Your reply to Ben was nothing to do with what two admin have asked him to do.

Thank you for your input. Useless though it was.

_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35569
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by Original Quill on Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:54 pm

eddie wrote:You’re not listening are you?

Wolf is making unfounded claims that he can’t back up and that’s not going to be tolerated. He does it all the time and we are all a bit tired of it.

Your reply to Ben was nothing to do with what two admin have asked him to do.

Thank you for your input. Useless though it was.

AND i JUST GAVE YOU THE EVIDENCE YOU ASKED FOR!! Also the context in which the hostility arose.

If the Conservative Woman's Caucus were not out to get Wolf, then normal, calm discussions would be possible. This is just another incident in which this kind of disruption happens.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24621
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by magica on Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:55 pm

So Quill excuses Wolf's disgusting  post to Syl, because he was given a red, boo fucking hoo!


Last edited by magica on Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
magica

Posts : 2949
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by eddie on Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:03 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:You’re not listening are you?

Wolf is making unfounded claims that he can’t back up and that’s not going to be tolerated. He does it all the time and we are all a bit tired of it.

Your reply to Ben was nothing to do with what two admin have asked him to do.

Thank you for your input. Useless though it was.

AND i JUST GAVE YOU THE EVIDENCE YOU ASKED FOR!!  Also the context in which the hostility arose.

If the Conservative Woman's Caucus were not out to get Wolf, then normal, calm discussions would be possible.  This is just another incident in which this kind of disruption happens.


Quill, please, do me a favour and read the posts properly.

I am not discussing this with you any further because you’re simply not understanding it whereas every single other poster and admin, does.

I have no idea what you are failing to understand but I’m not wasting my time when the whole point I made, is clear.

_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35569
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by Original Quill on Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:13 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

AND i JUST GAVE YOU THE EVIDENCE YOU ASKED FOR!!  Also the context in which the hostility arose.

If the Conservative Woman's Caucus were not out to get Wolf, then normal, calm discussions would be possible.  This is just another incident in which this kind of disruption happens.


Quill, please, do me a favour and read the posts properly.

I am not discussing this with you any further because you’re simply not understanding it whereas every single other poster and admin, does.  

I have no idea what you are failing to understand but I’m not wasting my time when the whole point I made, is clear.  

I was in this discussion long before you can along.  I am more familiar than you, with it.

And quit bringing up that old saw about reading-before-posting.  Quite obviously, it's a rhetorical device.

I have fully explained the last 24-hours on this threat to you.  If you want to stop picking on Wolf, then stop taking your cues from the Conservative Woman's Caucus.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24621
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by eddie on Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:17 pm

Cheap shots at me, are wasted on me, (and rather childish) and you’re obviously saying that to Ben too, are you not, seeing as he saw what happened and thought that wolf was out of order for calling Syl a racist?
Think about that and reply, if you can.


Okay so let’s go real slow......what is it, that I am asking wolf for? In one sentence, then I can walk you through what’s going on.

_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35569
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by Original Quill on Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:32 pm

eddie wrote:Cheap shots at me, are wasted on me, (and rather childish) and you’re obviously saying that to Ben too, are you not, seeing as he saw what happened and thought that wolf was out of order for calling Syl a racist?
Think about that and reply, if you can.


Okay so let’s go real slow......what is it, that I am asking wolf for? In one sentence, then I can walk you through what’s going on.

No, I'm speaking directly to you, and not Ben.  Syl is simply a member of the Conservative Women's Caucus on this site.  The CWC has been at war with Wolf for over a year, now.  If you don't know that, honestly, then open your eyes.

You keep asking for Wolf to identify salvos in that war.  I showed you one shot, and two red-strips, in evidence thereof.  If you are truly looking for evidence, then go back and see the many, many times Wolf is called wetwipe, and other disparaging, meaningless names.

C'mon eds...this has been going on for at least a year. It's not any one salvo--although I gave you a perfectly clear example--but on-going treatment.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24621
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by eddie on Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:35 pm

FAO Quill:

Here’s a helpful screenshot and a little tip: the part of Wolf’s post that is made in bold, by me, is the part I am responding to. That part that I am responding to, is what we are asking him to provide and the reason he is pissing us off. Do you see? I hope that my explanation, along with a screenshot, will walk you through what’s happening.
Nobody is concerned about red stripes and previous posts before this post, this claim, by the poster Wolf to the poster Syl.

Great. Glad you can now comprehend what’s happening.


_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35569
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by eddie on Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:38 pm

I’m logged on, ain’t I? wrote:
eddie wrote:I’m not going to turn this into “bash Wolf” thread when I’m asking him not to bash someone else.

I want him to find these posts. He must know where they are - the claim is that it’s constant - so he’ll lay his hands on at least ten.

That's a fair point. You really should back that up, Wolf, and if you're saying that just because she's been on Flap, that's pretty shitty.


This post above, is made by the admin Ben, quoting the admin eddie, in regards to the poster Wolf.

If you are accusing me of being part of a gang you must therefore be accusing Ben, who agrees with me, as being part of that gang too.
Do you see?


I know he’s LW but don’t feel like you always have to avoid disagreeing with him.
He won’t mind!

Hope that clears that matter up.

_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35569
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by eddie on Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:43 pm

In any case, the poster Wolf seems to be avoiding this thread and letting you, Quill,  sort it all out, so if you could pass on the message that continually calling a poster racist wont be tolerated, we’d very much appreciate it.
Because you know, when a poster on here kept saying you wasn’t a lawyer you reported it many times and got quite cross, remember? And rightly so!

So do you see now? I thought you would.

Thanks for your help in passing the message along correctly.


Last edited by eddie on Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35569
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:44 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:You’re not listening are you?

Wolf is making unfounded claims that he can’t back up and that’s not going to be tolerated. He does it all the time and we are all a bit tired of it.

Your reply to Ben was nothing to do with what two admin have asked him to do.

Thank you for your input. Useless though it was.

AND i JUST GAVE YOU THE EVIDENCE YOU ASKED FOR!!  Also the context in which the hostility arose.

If the Conservative Woman's Caucus were not out to get Wolf, then normal, calm discussions would be possible.  This is just another incident in which this kind of disruption happens.

Syl gave Wolfboy a red for this horrible post he made to Vintage.

Really can't help being an obnoxious old conservative fuckwit, can you...

Jealousy really is a curse with some of you anti-feminist snowflakes..

Vintage did nothing to deserve that, but of course you'll disagree.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30959
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by Original Quill on Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:44 pm

You're being myopic in this. I don't know, perhaps intentionally. Nobody cares about red-stripes??? Seriously??? You only want to count the evidence that serves you.

What you have in front of you is not a screen-shot. This is a whole year, day after day, week after week, when you want a nice, neat screen-shot package. Now you want to clip and trim whole year of what is going on, to create a screen-shot package.

Now, you're either willing to review all the evidence, or you're not. In either case, its useless to continue to put words into this effort. You're either willing to listen, or you are not.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24621
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by eddie on Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:49 pm

Original Quill wrote:You're being myopic in this.  I don't know, perhaps intentionally.  Nobody cares about red-stripes???  Seriously???  You only want to count the evidence that serves you.

What you have in front of you is not a screen-shot.  This is a whole year, day after day, week after week, when you want a nice, neat screen-shot package.  Now you want to clip and trim whole year of what is going on, to create a screen-shot package.

Now, you're either willing to review all the evidence, or you're not.  In either case, its useless to continue to put words into this effort.  You're either willing to listen, or you are not.

Please read my above posts that you may have missed due to cross posting.
They’re just above this one.

Thanks.

I think the matter has been resolved now and just so you know, we aren’t blind and we see who starts the abuse.

On and PS! You can get arrested for calling continually calling someone racist but I don’t think red stripes and the word “wetwipe” are quite the same, are they?
Do you see?

Anyway, glad that’s sorted. I’m sure once Wolf is polite to others he will see the same treatment back! Don’t forget, he’s been basemented twice for the same thing - with all admins’ consent.

_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35569
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by gelico on Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Original Quill wrote:You're being myopic in this.  I don't know, perhaps intentionally.  Nobody cares about red-stripes???  Seriously???  You only want to count the evidence that serves you.

What you have in front of you is not a screen-shot.  This is a whole year, day after day, week after week, when you want a nice, neat screen-shot package.  Now you want to clip and trim whole year of what is going on, to create a screen-shot package.

Now, you're either willing to review all the evidence, or you're not.  In either case, its useless to continue to put words into this effort.  You're either willing to listen, or you are not.



no comments about your crossness at others questioning your abilities in the legal field?

did you go cry to eddy then?? REPORT REPORT!

awwww!! Bless

lol!

gelico

Posts : 1493
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by Original Quill on Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:52 pm

eddie wrote:In any case, the poster Wolf seems to be avoiding this thread and letting you, Quill, sort it all out, so if you could pass on the message that continually calling a poster racist wont be tolerated, we’d very much appreciate it.

Wolf and I rarely PM. However, if you wish to retain me to convey a message to any poster, not just Wolf, I will require a $50,000 retainer, to be held in my trust account, and charged against at a rate of $750/hour, plus any expenses. Wink

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24621
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by eddie on Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:53 pm

eddie wrote:
I’m logged on, ain’t I? wrote:
eddie wrote:I’m not going to turn this into “bash Wolf” thread when I’m asking him not to bash someone else.

I want him to find these posts. He must know where they are - the claim is that it’s constant - so he’ll lay his hands on at least ten.

That's a fair point. You really should back that up, Wolf, and if you're saying that just because she's been on Flap, that's pretty shitty.


This post above, is made by the admin Ben, quoting the admin eddie, in regards to the poster Wolf.

If you are accusing me of being part of a gang you must therefore be accusing Ben, who agrees with me, as being part of that gang too.
Do you see?


I know he’s LW but don’t feel like you always have to avoid disagreeing with him.
He won’t mind!

Hope that clears that matter up.

Just in case you missed it, because it holds a very important message.

_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35569
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by Syl on Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:54 pm

Original Quill wrote:
I’m logged on, ain’t I? wrote:

That's a fair point. You really should back that up, Wolf, and if you're saying that just because she's been on Flap, that's pretty shitty.

Um...one was in my post, to which ed's post was a rejoinder:

Syl wrote:I gave Wetwipe ONE red.....and told him about it.

So...right under your nose, as they say.

Originally this discussion string began between veya, wolf and me, as quite a friendly discussion of the subject (veya and I are rarely argumentative).  Veya and Wolf retired (OZ time being close of the day), and I left a post for veya when he would return.   Then, suddenly, Syl is red-stripping all of Wolf's posts and responding for veya.  I was trying to return to a calm debate with veya in my response, when all this hell broke out.

We know the Conservative Woman's Caucus of this site likes to gang up on Wolf (as you reference, eds).  This whole thing could be avoided if someone didn't peel off and start red-stripping and interjecting nonsensical barbs at him.  We DID have a reasonable discussion on-going.

Now, what was it about Jennifer's dress, veya?

Quill, the first nasty post in this entire thread was posted by Wolf.
He answered Vintage's civil post with this...

"Really can't help being an obnoxious old conservative fuckwit, can you...

Jealousy really is a curse with some of you anti-feminist snowflakes.."


I gave him ONE red and told him about it.

I then pleasantly answered one of your posts, if you had wanted a private conversation with Veya you should have pm'd ....as it is this is a forum and anyone can add their 2 cents worth on a public thread.
You misunderstood my post, and because your friend had been told off, you were annoyed and  you also started with the insults.



Now Eddie is asking for posts to show, as your  friend accused me of, some of the racist, sexist posts he is always accusing me of posting. Also where I defend white supremacist neo Nazi's, not to mention my regular attacks on immigrants, refugees, Asian gangs, anyone who is scarily black, and the disabled.

He follows this by crying that I and others insult him, then goes on to call us mad, liars, disgusting old crones....and more.

If you don't see the way he continuously verbally abuses and insults quite a few of us on here "right under your nose, as they say"....I suggest you go to Specsavers.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16161
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by eddie on Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:55 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:In any case, the poster Wolf seems to be avoiding this thread and letting you, Quill, sort it all out, so if you could pass on the message that continually calling a poster racist wont be tolerated, we’d very much appreciate it.

Wolf and I rarely PM.  However, if you wish to retain me to convey a message to any poster, not just Wolf, I will require a $50,000 retainer, to be held in my trust account, and charged against at a rate of $750/hour, plus any expenses.  Wink

Hmmmmm. I think I’ll pass. I’m pretty good at being understood and understandimg others. I shoulda been a lawyer doncha think?

_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35569
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by Syl on Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:56 pm

magica wrote:So Veya excuses Wolf's disgusting  post to Syl, because he was given a red, boo fucking hoo!

Quill not Veya Mags. Smile

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16161
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by Original Quill on Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:58 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Wolf and I rarely PM.  However, if you wish to retain me to convey a message to any poster, not just Wolf, I will require a $50,000 retainer, to be held in my trust account, and charged against at a rate of $750/hour, plus any expenses.  Wink

Hmmmmm. I think I’ll pass. I’m pretty good at being understood and understandimg others.  I shoulda been a lawyer doncha think?

Highly advisable. You start retaining attorneys to carry messages, it gets expensive. Yet, that's what they do, if you ask.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24621
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by Maddog on Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:53 pm

eddie wrote:In any case, the poster Wolf seems to be avoiding this thread and letting you, Quill,  sort it all out, so if you could pass on the message that continually calling a poster racist wont be tolerated, we’d very much appreciate it.
Because you know, when a poster on here kept saying you wasn’t a lawyer you reported it many times and got quite cross, remember? And rightly so!

So do you see now? I thought you would.  

Thanks for your help in passing the message along correctly.

His avoidance speaks volumes.

I don't think Quill was ever a lawyer, and I find it hilarious that he reported someone saying as much.

BTW, feel free to announce it anytime I report anyone. Wink


_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by Syl on Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:31 pm

I have never reported anyone, I think its a bit whingy expecting a mod to act when most people are very capable of handling dickheads themselves.


_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16161
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by eddie on Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:09 pm

I’ve never understood the whole “ignore” button...though admin don’t get that option anyway.

_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35569
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Original Quill wrote:You're being myopic in this.  I don't know, perhaps intentionally.  Nobody cares about red-stripes???  Seriously???  You only want to count the evidence that serves you.

What you have in front of you is not a screen-shot.  This is a whole year, day after day, week after week, when you want a nice, neat screen-shot package.  Now you want to clip and trim whole year of what is going on, to create a screen-shot package.

Now, you're either willing to review all the evidence, or you're not.  In either case, its useless to continue to put words into this effort.  You're either willing to listen, or you are not.

You're a dickwad fucktard.

_________________
“But I got me a woman with a love so true. Darlin' to me but that's missus to you.”

Tyler Childers
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24296
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by magica on Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:14 pm

Syl wrote:
magica wrote:So Veya excuses Wolf's disgusting  post to Syl, because he was given a red, boo fucking hoo!

Quill not Veya Mags. Smile

Yes I've changed the name before I saw your post Syl.

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
magica

Posts : 2949
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:47 am

magica wrote:
Syl wrote:

Quill not Veya Mags. Smile

Yes I've changed the name before I saw your post Syl.



You are both fork-tongued, lying xenophobic and lying bitches...

You rancid old crones have been insulting me and others on here with yoir hatemongering and sexist lies for many months now..

You can both go and fuck yourselves, and take Horatio with you.

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6068
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by eddie on Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:06 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
magica wrote:
Syl wrote:

Quill not Veya Mags. Smile

Yes I've changed the name before I saw your post Syl.



You are both fork-tongued, lying xenophobic and lying bitches...

You rancid old crones have been insulting me and others on here with yoir hatemongering and sexist lies for many  months now..

You can both go and fuck yourselves, and take Horatio with you.


Again, where is th proof for this? You started the insults Wolf - in fact, I have NEVER seen anyone, not one poster, insult you FiRST.

Any name you get called - and surely “wetwipe” doesn’t hurt your feelings - is a retaliation against YOU, starting the name-calling.

EVERY SINGLE POSTER on this forum knows it’s you who starts with the name-calling because it has made up a good 90% of your posts.


I’m locking this thread and I am seeking further advice.


Do you understand that you can’t keep calling people racist and making up lies about them?
And do you also understand that your credibitly with pretty much the left and right, has sunk lower than it was because you make these big bold statements and you can’t back them up?

You returned to a thread, after hiding for two days, that everyone is watching, and you flopped on your face, couldn’t own what you said, made uo more hissy fit lies and sneaked away again.


I think it’s safe to say you’re a bit of a joke.

_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35569
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by eddie on Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:11 am

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:
Original Quill wrote:You're being myopic in this.  I don't know, perhaps intentionally.  Nobody cares about red-stripes???  Seriously???  You only want to count the evidence that serves you.

What you have in front of you is not a screen-shot.  This is a whole year, day after day, week after week, when you want a nice, neat screen-shot package.  Now you want to clip and trim whole year of what is going on, to create a screen-shot package.

Now, you're either willing to review all the evidence, or you're not.  In either case, its useless to continue to put words into this effort.  You're either willing to listen, or you are not.

You're a dickwad fucktard.


And look, someone gave you a red and had no balls to say why.

Spineless. Proven spineless.

_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35569
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:07 pm

Attention Wolf:
After having spoken to the other admin it has been suggested that if this happens again then a two day ban will follow.  

Attention all:
Posters must refrain from making repeated false accusations against another poster.

Admin



The thread is now unlocked.

_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35569
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by Syl on Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:09 pm

Anyway....I like Jennifer Lawrence. Laughing

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16161
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by Vintage on Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:42 pm

Actors - how can you be sure that they aren't playing a character even when not on stage or filmimg. Do you ever see the real person.

Vintage

Posts : 1058
Join date : 2013-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by Syl on Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:46 pm

Vintage wrote:Actors - how can you be sure that they aren't playing a character even when not on stage or filmimg. Do you ever see the real person.

Who knows...even on chat shows they are giving a performance, but I suppose many people do that anyway, actor or not.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16161
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by Vintage on Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:15 pm

You're right, when are any of us truly ourselves, I suppose some more than others. If you are comfortable with yourself I suppose its second nature to be yourself. I think to an extent many people try to be whatever someone else expectations of them are, even in everyday situations.

Vintage

Posts : 1058
Join date : 2013-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:31 pm

There’s nothing more attractive than someone who is simply being themself.
And laughing, everyone looks good when they laugh...how can they not?

_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35569
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by Maddog on Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:44 pm

eddie wrote:Attention Wolf:
After having spoken to the other admin it has been suggested that if this happens again then a two day ban will follow.  

Attention all:
Posters must refrain from making repeated false accusations against another poster.

Admin



The thread is now unlocked.

The ad hominem and strawman tend to be a common tactic around here. Suspect Cool

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by eddie on Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:44 pm

Care to expand on that thought?

_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35569
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by Maddog on Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:55 pm

eddie wrote:Care to expand on that thought?

People attack posters, instead of their position, or they expect them to defend positions they have never taken.

Maybe it's an Aussie thing? Cool

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jennifer Lawrence is trying to open up closed, rigid, old fashioned minds, about FEMINISM

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum