Student Survivors have the Solution, Marching to make Washington Do it's job.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Student Survivors have the Solution, Marching to make Washington Do it's job.

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:14 am

First topic message reminder :

STUDENT survivors of the horrifying Florida high school massacre have channelled their pain into political activism.

The group of Parkland teens has announced a demonstration in Washington DC for March 24 called “March For Our Lives”.

The students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas HS are determined to ensure that the massacre of 17 students, educators and staff in their high school is the last.

“Please stop allowing us to be gunned down in our hallways,” Emma Gonzalez, a high school senior, told Fox News Sunday.

“They say that tougher gun laws do not decrease gun violence. We call BS!” she told a crowd at a rally.

“They say a good guy with a gun stops a bad guy with a gun. We call BS!”

The teens are calling on other students from around the country to demand action from politicians they blame for doing nothing on gun control in the face of mass shooting after mass shooting.

“People keep asking us, what about the Stoneman Douglas shooting is going to be different, because this has happened before and change hasn’t come?” Cameron Kasky, an 11th-grader, told ABC’s This Week. “This is it.”

The FBI admitted to ignoring a tip about 19-year-old gunman Nikolas Cruz and Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon has pointed to the FBI mistake and mental health problems in the wake of the shooting.

He’s declined to endorse any gun control policies.

The teens who witnessed their classmates die want more from Trump — who has yet to mention the word guns since the shooting — as well as Florida Senator Marco Rubio, Governor Rick Scott and the National Rifle Association, which has vehemently opposed gun control measures.

They plan to create a “Badge of Shame” for politicians who continue to accept money from the NRA.
“At this point, any politician on either side who is taking money from the NRA is responsible for events like this,”
Kasky said. “… The NRA is fostering and promoting this gun culture in which people like Nikolas Cruz can gun down 17 innocent lives in our school.”

High school student David Hogg addressed Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon directly on NBC’s Meet the Press, saying: “Children are dying, and their blood is on your hands because of that. Please take action. Stop going on vacation in Mar-a-Lago.”

more at source

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/students-demand-change-in-gun-laws-after-latest-school-shooting-in-the-us/news-story/4de18dbed60695e04b2a30c8bf9ea98e


Last edited by veya_victaous on Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18516
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Student Survivors have the Solution, Marching to make Washington Do it's job.

Post by Original Quill on Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:30 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It's not an individual thing.  It's a zeitgeist.  The scripts by which gun enthusiasts envision the world, always see them winning by virtue of their gun.  The truth is, life is a lot more risky.  The gun is just another ingredient in any mix...and even though you may bring it, there's no guarantee it's on your side.



Not at all.  I've always loved strong people.  Right or wrong, they tell you what they believe.  As Aqua used to say, confrontation is cleansing.

Ok, so you support the right of an individual to be armed, just like me. 

A gun doesn't make one strong.  A good argument can be made that a gun only allows a weak character to compensate.  Perhaps that's why gun enthusiastists are wish-fulfillers.

John Dewey, the father of modern psychology, emphasized that we don't think in static ideas (facts and figures), but in scripts and stereotypes.  (Thus, my comparison to TV.)   The script for gun enthusiasts always ends well, with the guy on the white horse and the lighter hat, winning all the time.  Unfortunately, reality does not conform.

You fit the mold perfectly, Red.  You think your woman is going to win every time, just because she brings a gun.  But in close-in fighting it's easy to take a handgun away from a person...just twist the gun away from the knuckles.  Now the woman is neither strong nor armed.

Guns don't choose.  Guns don't guarantee.  Guns only increase the injury.  There is no certainty that just because you carry a gun, you won't be the one who gets shot.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25029
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Student Survivors have the Solution, Marching to make Washington Do it's job.

Post by Maddog on Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:33 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Ok, so you support the right of an individual to be armed, just like me. 

A gun doesn't make one strong.  A good argument can be made that a gun only allows a weak character to compensate.  Perhaps that's why gun enthusiastists are wish-fulfillers.

John Dewey, the father of modern psychology, emphasized that we don't think in static ideas (facts and figures), but in scripts and stereotypes.  (Thus, my comparison to TV.)   The script for gun enthusiasts always ends well, with the guy on the white horse and the lighter hat, winning all the time.  Unfortunately, reality does not conform.

You fit the mold perfectly, Red.  You think your woman is going to win every time, just because she brings a gun.  But in close-in fighting it's easy to take a handgun away from a person...just twist the gun away from the knuckles.  Now the woman is neither strong nor armed.

Guns don't choose.  Guns don't guarantee.  Guns only increase the injury.  There is no certainty that just because you carry a gun, you won't be the one who gets shot.

So you have already changed your mind?

You don't want women to be armed. You should mansplain all of that to them.

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Student Survivors have the Solution, Marching to make Washington Do it's job.

Post by Maddog on Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:41 pm

COLUMBUS, Ga.- Imagine being startled by two men, one of them shirtless, walking up the steps into your home, one of them actually puts his foot inside the door. What do you do? One woman grabbed her gun and let the intruders know that she was armed.

Last week, Samantha Dent says she left her front door open to get some fresh air.

Dent, who's a stay-at-home mom of two, says she noticed two men approaching her home so she reached for her gun.

She says one of them appeared to be making his way inside.

"He said he was looking for his dog and I accepted that but I told him that he needed to leave and I told him that he needed to be careful because it's not safe to come onto someone else's property this day and age," says Dent.

Recent home burglaries have Dent on edge.

Just last Friday, a Columbus Police Officer was shot while responding to an attempted burglary in progress.

So what can you do if your home is broken into?

"You've got to show that he's there to steal something if he's standing on your lawn you have no legal right to shoot that person but if he's on your lawn and he's in your car and stealing your lawn mower...by law you're authorized to use deadly force," says News 3 Crime Expert Ricky Holder.

That's known as the Castle Doctrine.

Holder is a 19-year veteran of the auburn police department and now works as a private investigator.

He says if you choose to use deadly force- make sure you're able to prove that your life was in danger.

http://www.wrbl.com/news/local-news/woman-draws-gun-on-possible-burglar-in-columbus-what-to-do-if-this-happens-to-you/869997899


She should have told the two guys about John Dewey. Rolling Eyes

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Student Survivors have the Solution, Marching to make Washington Do it's job.

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:15 pm

Maddog You can be an Armed society
But then Don't complain when people point out that it makes it an Uncivilized society
And take responsibility for what you pushed for and everyone told you would be the outcome, 10 times as many innocent people shot dead.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-u-s-gun-deaths-compare-to-other-countries/

and cause you seem too dumb to understand the Irrelevance of individual cases is YOU STILL HAVE HIGHER CRIME, the Gun has NOT reduced Crime rates so the Guns didn't help.
Yes you can point to one off case where people defended themselves but the Micro-outlook on social policy always fails because it is the method you convince the stupid. make them think in the small world they can personally relate to cause they can't comprehend the full scale facts.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18516
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Student Survivors have the Solution, Marching to make Washington Do it's job.

Post by Maddog on Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:20 pm

veya_victaous wrote:Maddog You can be an Armed society
But then Don't complain when people point out that it makes it an Uncivilized society
And take responsibility for what you pushed for and everyone told you would be the outcome, 10 times as many innocent people shot dead.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-u-s-gun-deaths-compare-to-other-countries/

and cause you seem too dumb to understand the Irrelevance of individual cases is YOU STILL HAVE HIGHER CRIME, the Gun has NOT reduced Crime rates so the Guns didn't help.
Yes you can point to one off case where people defended themselves but the Micro-outlook on social policy always fails because it is the method you convince the stupid. make them think in the small world they can personally relate to cause they can't comprehend the full scale facts.

So you would act less civilized around armed people?

While our murder rates are slightly higher than some countries our other crime rates are not. And the people here that used guns to save their lives are not one of those statistics. Wink

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Student Survivors have the Solution, Marching to make Washington Do it's job.

Post by Maddog on Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:20 pm

veya_victaous wrote:Maddog You can be an Armed society
But then Don't complain when people point out that it makes it an Uncivilized society
And take responsibility for what you pushed for and everyone told you would be the outcome, 10 times as many innocent people shot dead.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-u-s-gun-deaths-compare-to-other-countries/

and cause you seem too dumb to understand the Irrelevance of individual cases is YOU STILL HAVE HIGHER CRIME, the Gun has NOT reduced Crime rates so the Guns didn't help.
Yes you can point to one off case where people defended themselves but the Micro-outlook on social policy always fails because it is the method you convince the stupid. make them think in the small world they can personally relate to cause they can't comprehend the full scale facts.

So you would act less civilized around armed people?

While our murder rates are slightly higher than some countries our other crime rates are not. And the people here that used guns to save their lives are not one of those statistics. Wink

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Student Survivors have the Solution, Marching to make Washington Do it's job.

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:46 pm

3 to 5 times the rate is not 'slightly' Wink

United States 4.88
Canada 1.68
Finland 1.60
France 1.58
Vietnam 1.52
Saudi Arabia 1.50
Australia 0.98
United Kingdom 0.92
China 0.74
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

you are classic example of a Micro-outlook individual
"make them think in the small world they can personally relate to cause they can't comprehend the full scale facts." You even responded with 'small world' examples simply stories you can imagine through your 'cowboy glasses' while avoiding blatant fact.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18516
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Student Survivors have the Solution, Marching to make Washington Do it's job.

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:48 pm

Maddog wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:Maddog You can be an Armed society
But then Don't complain when people point out that it makes it an Uncivilized society
And take responsibility for what you pushed for and everyone told you would be the outcome, 10 times as many innocent people shot dead.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-u-s-gun-deaths-compare-to-other-countries/

and cause you seem too dumb to understand the Irrelevance of individual cases is YOU STILL HAVE HIGHER CRIME, the Gun has NOT reduced Crime rates so the Guns didn't help.
Yes you can point to one off case where people defended themselves but the Micro-outlook on social policy always fails because it is the method you convince the stupid. make them think in the small world they can personally relate to cause they can't comprehend the full scale facts.

So you would act less civilized around armed people?

While our murder rates are slightly higher than some countries our other crime rates are not. And the people here that used guns to save their lives are not one of those statistics.  Wink  

Also

I would be less civilized if I felt the need to be armed around people Cool

Truly how Primitive and fearful an outlook you must posses

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18516
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Student Survivors have the Solution, Marching to make Washington Do it's job.

Post by Maddog on Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:50 pm

veya_victaous wrote:3 to 5 times the rate is not 'slightly' Wink

United States 4.88
Canada 1.68
Finland 1.60
France 1.58
Vietnam 1.52
Saudi Arabia 1.50
Australia 0.98
United Kingdom 0.92
China 0.74
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

you are classic example of a Micro-outlook individual
"make them think in the small world they can personally relate to cause they can't comprehend the full scale facts." You even responded with 'small world' examples simply stories you can imagine through your 'cowboy glasses' while avoiding blatant fact.

2 out of 100,000 or 5 out of a 100,000.

It's not like we have bodies stacking up everywhere. Besides, there are things one can do to dramatically reduce your chance of being killed and it has nothing to do with guns.


_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Student Survivors have the Solution, Marching to make Washington Do it's job.

Post by Maddog on Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:51 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Maddog wrote:

So you would act less civilized around armed people?

While our murder rates are slightly higher than some countries our other crime rates are not. And the people here that used guns to save their lives are not one of those statistics.  Wink  

Also

I would be less civilized if I felt the need to be armed around people Cool

Truly how Primitive and fearful an outlook you must posses

I'm never armed. Except while hunting or going to the range. But that's not what I asked you, and as usual you didn't answer.

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Student Survivors have the Solution, Marching to make Washington Do it's job.

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:27 am

Maddog wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Maddog wrote:

So you would act less civilized around armed people?

While our murder rates are slightly higher than some countries our other crime rates are not. And the people here that used guns to save their lives are not one of those statistics.  Wink  

Also

I would be less civilized if I felt the need to be armed around people Cool

Truly how Primitive and fearful an outlook you must posses

I'm never armed. Except while hunting or going to the range. But that's not what I asked you, and as usual you didn't answer.    

Because it's a dumb question Rolling Eyes

the Armed people are they Cops or Criminals?
Or do you want me to imagine I am in a Uncivilized society where people arm themselves for normal social interaction Suspect Suspect Suspect

So how can you use your guns for defence if you only have them when at the range or hunting?

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18516
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Student Survivors have the Solution, Marching to make Washington Do it's job.

Post by Maddog on Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:30 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I'm never armed. Except while hunting or going to the range. But that's not what I asked you, and as usual you didn't answer.    

Because it's a dumb question Rolling Eyes

the Armed people are they Cops or Criminals?  
Or do you want me to imagine I am in a Uncivilized society where people arm themselves for normal social interaction Suspect Suspect Suspect

So how can you use your guns for defence if you only have them when at the range or hunting?

It's not about my guns you selfish bastard. I'm not exactly a prime target.

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Student Survivors have the Solution, Marching to make Washington Do it's job.

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:54 am

Maddog wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I'm never armed. Except while hunting or going to the range. But that's not what I asked you, and as usual you didn't answer.    

Because it's a dumb question Rolling Eyes

the Armed people are they Cops or Criminals?  
Or do you want me to imagine I am in a Uncivilized society where people arm themselves for normal social interaction Suspect Suspect Suspect

So how can you use your guns for defence if you only have them when at the range or hunting?

It's not about my guns you selfish bastard. I'm not exactly a prime target.  

I'm Selfish cause I want people to live in a Safe Civilized Society  Suspect  Suspect  

it's you who wants women to live in enough fear to feel the need to be armed.
why do you support Such Terrorist like policies...
is it just to keep your hobby safe, or do you have a thing for fearful women?  

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18516
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Student Survivors have the Solution, Marching to make Washington Do it's job.

Post by Maddog on Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:06 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Maddog wrote:

It's not about my guns you selfish bastard. I'm not exactly a prime target.  

I'm Selfish cause I want people to live in a Safe Civilized Society  Suspect  Suspect  

it's you who wants women to live in enough fear to feel the need to be armed.
why do you support Such Terrorist like policies...
is it just to keep your hobby safe, or do you have a thing for fearful women?  

I'm thinking you have something for women who can't defend themselves.

Why is that?

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Student Survivors have the Solution, Marching to make Washington Do it's job.

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:49 am

affraid

It would be a scary old world if Maddog had his way, and every woman who ever felt a little fearful was to carry a gun with her wherever she goes...

Who here would want to live in such a dangerous place..


_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6152
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Student Survivors have the Solution, Marching to make Washington Do it's job.

Post by Maddog on Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:50 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:affraid

It would be a scary old world if Maddog had his way, and every woman who ever felt a little fearful was to carry a gun with her wherever she goes...

Who here would want to live in such a dangerous place..


Me. Wouldn't bother me at all. Of course I like women and don't suffer from hoplophobia.

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Student Survivors have the Solution, Marching to make Washington Do it's job.

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:55 am

Maddog wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:Maddog You can be an Armed society
But then Don't complain when people point out that it makes it an Uncivilized society
And take responsibility for what you pushed for and everyone told you would be the outcome, 10 times as many innocent people shot dead.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-u-s-gun-deaths-compare-to-other-countries/

and cause you seem too dumb to understand the Irrelevance of individual cases is YOU STILL HAVE HIGHER CRIME, the Gun has NOT reduced Crime rates so the Guns didn't help.
Yes you can point to one off case where people defended themselves but the Micro-outlook on social policy always fails because it is the method you convince the stupid. make them think in the small world they can personally relate to cause they can't comprehend the full scale facts.

So you would act less civilized around armed people?

While our murder rates are slightly higher than some countries our other crime rates are not. And the people here that used guns to save their lives are not one of those statistics.  Wink  

Arrow

And just think...

For every one of those shooters who saved their own lives, another 8 or 9 shooters each took an innocent life, often unintentionally..

But that innocent person was still just as dead.

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6152
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Student Survivors have the Solution, Marching to make Washington Do it's job.

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:03 am

Maddog wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Maddog wrote:

It's not about my guns you selfish bastard. I'm not exactly a prime target.  

I'm Selfish cause I want people to live in a Safe Civilized Society  Suspect  Suspect  

it's you who wants women to live in enough fear to feel the need to be armed.
why do you support Such Terrorist like policies...
is it just to keep your hobby safe, or do you have a thing for fearful women?  

I'm thinking you have something for women who can't defend themselves.

Why is that?

because you view the world through your own fear driven mind Cool

why would a civil person be thinking about how people can defend themselves?
you really do seem a bit unstable, how many guns did you say you have?
do we need to notify the authorities? Suspect Suspect Suspect

hence the problem with the US gun laws, it's pretty clear from your posts that you not really of sound enough mind to be trusted with firearms.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18516
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Student Survivors have the Solution, Marching to make Washington Do it's job.

Post by Maddog on Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:54 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I'm thinking you have something for women who can't defend themselves.

Why is that?

because you view the world through your own fear driven mind Cool

why would a civil person be thinking about how people can defend themselves?
you really do seem a bit unstable, how many guns did you say you have?
do we need to notify the authorities?  Suspect  Suspect  Suspect

hence the problem with the US gun laws, it's pretty clear from your posts that you not really of sound enough mind to be trusted with firearms.

I don't have enough. I don't have an AR, because I really couldn't justify the expense, but I'm thinking I might need to get one now. Call anyone you like. Wink

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Student Survivors have the Solution, Marching to make Washington Do it's job.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum