Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Maddog on Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:00 am

MOSCOW — Four Russian nationals, and perhaps dozens more, were killed in fighting between pro-government forces in eastern Syria and members of the United States-led coalition fighting the Islamic State, according to Russian and Syrian officials.

A Syrian military officer said that about 100 Syrian soldiers had been killed in the fighting on Feb. 7 and 8, but news about Russian casualties has dribbled out only slowly, through Russian news organizations and social media.

Much about the attack and the associated casualties has been obscured in the fog of war. For reasons that remain unclear, Syrian government troops and some Russian nationals appear to have attacked a coalition position, near Al Tabiyeh, Syria.

The attack occurred in the vicinity of Deir al-Zour, a strategic, oil-rich territory that is coveted by the Syrians. Most of the fatalities were attributed to an American airstrike on enemy columns that was called in by American-backed Kurdish soldiers who believed they were under attack.

At no point, an American military spokesman said, was there any chance of direct conflict between United States and Russian forces.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/13/world/europe/russia-syria-dead.html

So Russian mercenaries are attacking US and Kurdish forces in Syria, who are fighting against Syrian forces, ISIS amd our NATO allies the Turks.

What could go wrong here? Neutral

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:41 am



And this comes after ISIS downing a Russiam Mig last week or the week before, and the pilot letting off a grenade before the ISIS miltants could capture him (no mention of how many ISIS may have been killed first, but they're expendable..).

No need for Russia and the US to come to blows, when they're both facing multiple enemies --  and ISIS an enemy to both.


Last edited by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5909
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Maddog on Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:43 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

And this comes after ISIS downing a Russiam Mig last week, and the pilot letting off a grenade before the ISIS miltants could capture him (no mention of how many ISIS may have been killed first, but they're expendable..).

No need for Russia and the US to come to blows, when they're both facing multiple enemies --  and ISIS an enemy to both.

No need for us to be there at all.

There are too many moving parts.

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:53 am

Arrow

Indeed...

No need for the US or Russia..

The US could be helping Israel, while Russia could stay back in some place like Jordan or Iran.

And just let Syria self-destruct  --  the fall of Damascus was foretold thousands of years ago;  and now it seems more and more inevitable.. Just a matter of when, not if...

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5909
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:04 pm

The Russians are there at the request of Syrian govt... the US have no legal justification for any military action in Syria...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 20665
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Maddog on Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:46 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The Russians are there at the request of Syrian govt... the US have no legal justification for any military action in Syria...



The Americans are there at the request of the Kurds I guess, but I'm fine with bringing them home.

And according to this story, those Russians were not acting at the behest of the Russian government, but I'm pretty sure everyone knows that's bull.

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Didge on Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:27 am

Maddog wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:The Russians are there at the request of Syrian govt... the US have no legal justification for any military action in Syria...



The Americans are there at the request of the Kurds I guess, but I'm fine with bringing them home.

And according to this story, those Russians were not acting at the behest of the Russian government, but I'm pretty sure everyone knows that's bull.


When are you going to actually start to learn from history?

At the moment, what is being waged here, is a war of propaganda and beliefs, ideals.

At the moment, the west is losing this. For example, the UN, has a majority of undemocratic totalitarian nations that dominate

If the US loses ground in the Middle East against Russia, then more and more problems will come the way to the US itself.

A Proxy war has gone on for years between Iran and Saudi, where the Iranians are gaining ground. Israel has always been the best check against any further harm coming to the US

If Israel falls, to Iran (which I doubt) Then the US should be worried, as Russia holds dominions over them and will control the whole Middle East. They tried this under Communism and failed.

It was Israel that destroyed Syria's attempts at a Nuke weapon, by destroying their facilities that was creating this.

They also did this to Iraq under Saddam. The World condemned them, but do you know who secretly praised the Israeli's?

Iran

Israel, is the one factor that has stop any power gaining dominance in the Middle East, which so many countries are volatile

You rightly worry about the loss of Us armed forces in the Middle East, as you should be, but its sadly needed to ensure that war does not end up on your soil

Just look at number 3 on the list of complaints of Al-qaeda, as to why, they are at war with the US and the West. That we changed stance on the Genocide of East Temor

That you have to either get into line with these islamists of face their consequences

Maybe you want to surrender to threats, which is certainly not the American way, but this is their way. Which they want you to buckle under and think its not your problem, in order that they can gain control of others and oppress and abuse them.

Just imagine that, its the Nazi's over again say, we have no right to stop them murdering people at will

You can bow down to that, I wont

Only then when the west becomes more isolated to this threat and you complained lives were lost, will you then sit up  at listen and then it will be too late

Its a must that the US and others counter this threat

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Maddog on Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:10 am

Didge wrote:
Maddog wrote:

The Americans are there at the request of the Kurds I guess, but I'm fine with bringing them home.

And according to this story, those Russians were not acting at the behest of the Russian government, but I'm pretty sure everyone knows that's bull.


When are you going to actually start to learn from history?

At the moment, what is being waged here, is a war of propaganda and beliefs, ideals.

At the moment, the west is losing this. For example, the UN, has a majority of undemocratic totalitarian nations that dominate

If the US loses ground in the Middle East against Russia, then more and more problems will come the way to the US itself.

A Proxy war has gone on for years between Iran and Saudi, where the Iranians are gaining ground. Israel has always been the best check against any further harm coming to the US

If Israel falls, to Iran (which I doubt) Then the US should be worried, as Russia holds dominions over them and will control the whole Middle East. They tried this under Communism and failed.

It was Israel that destroyed Syria's attempts at a Nuke weapon, by destroying their facilities that was creating this.

They also did this to Iraq under Saddam. The World condemned them, but do you know who secretly praised the Israeli's?

Iran

Israel, is the one factor that has stop any power gaining dominance in the Middle East, which so many countries are volatile

You rightly worry about the loss of Us armed forces in the Middle East, as you should be, but its sadly needed to ensure that war does not end up on your soil

Just look at number 3 on the list of complaints of Al-qaeda, as to why, they are at war with the US and the West. That we changed stance on the Genocide of East Temor

That you have to either get into line with these islamists of face their consequences

Maybe you want to surrender to threats, which is certainly not the American way, but this is their way. Which they want you to buckle under and think its not your problem, in order that they can gain control of others and oppress and abuse them.

Just imagine that, its the Nazi's over again say, we have no right to stop them murdering people at will

You can bow down to that, I wont

Only then when the west becomes more isolated to this threat and you complained lives were lost, will you then sit up  at listen and then it will be too late

Its a must that the US and others counter this threat

Who's surrendering? This is a civil war within Syria, Yemen and Libya. They are not attacking us.

It would be different if there was one country invading another, but that's not the case. In a war, one has to pick a side. We don't have a side to pick because we have allies fighting each other.


We have been involved in Syria over 5 years. Nothing is getting accomplished except getting more Syrians killed.

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Didge on Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:17 am

Maddog wrote:
Didge wrote:


When are you going to actually start to learn from history?

At the moment, what is being waged here, is a war of propaganda and beliefs, ideals.

At the moment, the west is losing this. For example, the UN, has a majority of undemocratic totalitarian nations that dominate

If the US loses ground in the Middle East against Russia, then more and more problems will come the way to the US itself.

A Proxy war has gone on for years between Iran and Saudi, where the Iranians are gaining ground. Israel has always been the best check against any further harm coming to the US

If Israel falls, to Iran (which I doubt) Then the US should be worried, as Russia holds dominions over them and will control the whole Middle East. They tried this under Communism and failed.

It was Israel that destroyed Syria's attempts at a Nuke weapon, by destroying their facilities that was creating this.

They also did this to Iraq under Saddam. The World condemned them, but do you know who secretly praised the Israeli's?

Iran

Israel, is the one factor that has stop any power gaining dominance in the Middle East, which so many countries are volatile

You rightly worry about the loss of Us armed forces in the Middle East, as you should be, but its sadly needed to ensure that war does not end up on your soil

Just look at number 3 on the list of complaints of Al-qaeda, as to why, they are at war with the US and the West. That we changed stance on the Genocide of East Temor

That you have to either get into line with these islamists of face their consequences

Maybe you want to surrender to threats, which is certainly not the American way, but this is their way. Which they want you to buckle under and think its not your problem, in order that they can gain control of others and oppress and abuse them.

Just imagine that, its the Nazi's over again say, we have no right to stop them murdering people at will

You can bow down to that, I wont

Only then when the west becomes more isolated to this threat and you complained lives were lost, will you then sit up  at listen and then it will be too late

Its a must that the US and others counter this threat

Who's surrendering? This is a civil war within Syria, Yemen and Libya. They are not attacking us.

It would be different if there was one country invading another, but that's not the case. In a war, one has to pick a side. We don't have a side to pick because we have allies fighting each other.


We have been involved in Syria over 5 years. Nothing is getting accomplished except getting more Syrians killed.  


The Nazi's were not attacking you at the beginning of WW2, but sooner or later you were involved because some countries have a bigger domination than you can percieve

Are you so utterly naive?

We have accomplished nothing in Syria, because of Obama

He was like Chamberlain, an appeaser

Where did their appeasement get them?

It only strengthened their enemies.

This is the copout answer by you

How many allies died to achieve defeating Nazism?
Do you want to give in now?

Answer me this

How many Vietmanese, considering they suffered under the US are a threat to the US and causing terrorism?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Maddog on Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:23 am

Didge wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Who's surrendering? This is a civil war within Syria, Yemen and Libya. They are not attacking us.

It would be different if there was one country invading another, but that's not the case. In a war, one has to pick a side. We don't have a side to pick because we have allies fighting each other.


We have been involved in Syria over 5 years. Nothing is getting accomplished except getting more Syrians killed.  


The Nazi's were not attacking you at the beginning of WW2, but sooner or later you were involved because some countries have a bigger domination than you can percieve

Are you so utterly naive?

We have accomplished nothing in Syria, because of Obama

He was like Chamberlain, an appeaser

Where did their appeasement get them?

It only strengthened their enemies.

This is the copout answer by you

How many allies died to achieve defeating Nazism?
Do you want to give in now?

Answer me this

How many Vietmanese, considering they suffered under the US are a threat to the US and causing terrorism?

It's a civil war, like Vietnam.

It's none of our business and we are not making it any better.

If you want to go fight in Syria, be my guest. Who are you going to fight against? The FSA, Hezbollah, The Syrian Army, The Kurds, The Turks, Iran, Russia or Russian mercenaries.

Have a good time.

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Didge on Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:28 am

Maddog wrote:
Didge wrote:


The Nazi's were not attacking you at the beginning of WW2, but sooner or later you were involved because some countries have a bigger domination than you can percieve

Are you so utterly naive?

We have accomplished nothing in Syria, because of Obama

He was like Chamberlain, an appeaser

Where did their appeasement get them?

It only strengthened their enemies.

This is the copout answer by you

How many allies died to achieve defeating Nazism?
Do you want to give in now?

Answer me this

How many Vietmanese, considering they suffered under the US are a threat to the US and causing terrorism?

It's a civil war, like Vietnam.

It's none of our business and we are not making it any better.

If you want to go fight in Syria, be my guest. Who are you going to fight against? The FSA, Hezbollah, The Syrian Army, The Kurds, The Turks, Iran, Russia or Russian mercenaries.

Have a good time.    


Is it none of your business

Was WW2 none of your business?

Seriously?

Your whole argument is based geographically

When Iran and Russia hold sway their and the US faces more terrorism

Is it then your buisness?

How long does it take for you to fell hit on the head, when its been going on for years?

People like you do not actually care

You claim to care, but dont, you have to been born between imaginary lines

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Maddog on Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:30 am

Didge wrote:
Maddog wrote:

It's a civil war, like Vietnam.

It's none of our business and we are not making it any better.

If you want to go fight in Syria, be my guest. Who are you going to fight against? The FSA, Hezbollah, The Syrian Army, The Kurds, The Turks, Iran, Russia or Russian mercenaries.

Have a good time.    


Is it none of your business

Was WW2 none of your business?

Seriously?

Your whole argument is based geographically

When Iran and Russia hold sway their and the US faces more terrorism

Is it then your buisness?

How long does it take for you to fell hit on the head, when its been going on for years?

People like you do not actually care

You claim to care, but dont, you have to been born between imaginary lines

Our involvement creates more terrorism for us. It's called blowback.

Do you ever wonder why no one has tried to fly planes into buildings in Switzerland?

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Didge on Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:31 am

Maddog wrote:
Didge wrote:


Is it none of your business

Was WW2 none of your business?

Seriously?

Your whole argument is based geographically

When Iran and Russia hold sway their and the US faces more terrorism

Is it then your buisness?

How long does it take for you to fell hit on the head, when its been going on for years?

People like you do not actually care

You claim to care, but dont, you have to been born between imaginary lines

Our involvement creates more terrorism for us. It's called blowback.

Do you ever wonder why no one has tried to fly planes into buildings in Switzerland?


So where is all the terrorism, from Vietnam

In France and the US?

Do you evern wonder how gullible you are?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Maddog on Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:37 am

Didge wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Our involvement creates more terrorism for us. It's called blowback.

Do you ever wonder why no one has tried to fly planes into buildings in Switzerland?


So where is all the terrorism, from Vietnam

In France and the US?

Do you evern wonder how gullible you are?

We left.

Two years later the war ended.

There is no need for terrorism.

You would think you would learn watching the French and the US in Vietnam and the Brits and Soviets in Afghanistan.

There are places on this planet that need to sort out their own messes. If they attack you by all means, defend yourself. But if it's an internal fight, best to stay out of it.


_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Didge on Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:39 am

Maddog wrote:
Didge wrote:


So where is all the terrorism, from Vietnam

In France and the US?

Do you evern wonder how gullible you are?

We left.

Two years later the war ended.

There is no need for terrorism.

You would think you would learn watching the French and the US in Vietnam and the Brits and Soviets in Afghanistan.

There are places on this planet that need to sort out their own messes. If they attack you by all means, defend yourself. But if it's an internal fight, best to stay out of it.



Your argument is on that being involved creates terrorism

Where is it from the Vietnam war?

It was a long war with many war crimes

Many Vietmanese people live in the US and France

Where is the terrorism from them?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Maddog on Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:41 am

Didge wrote:
Maddog wrote:

We left.

Two years later the war ended.

There is no need for terrorism.

You would think you would learn watching the French and the US in Vietnam and the Brits and Soviets in Afghanistan.

There are places on this planet that need to sort out their own messes. If they attack you by all means, defend yourself. But if it's an internal fight, best to stay out of it.



Your argument is on that being involved creates terrorism

Where is it from the Vietnam war?

It was a long war with many war crimes

Many Vietmanese people live in the US and France

Where is the terrorism from them?

We left and there is no terrorism. tongue

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Didge on Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:45 am

Maddog wrote:
Didge wrote:


Your argument is on that being involved creates terrorism

Where is it from the Vietnam war?

It was a long war with many war crimes

Many Vietmanese people live in the US and France

Where is the terrorism from them?

We left and there is no terrorism. tongue

So after leaving Iraq, why is there still terrorism?

Do you need a spade to get out of the hole you are in?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Didge on Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:10 am

Guess you are stumped Maddog

Night mate

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Maddog on Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:53 am

Didge wrote:
Maddog wrote:

We left and there is no terrorism. tongue

So after leaving Iraq, why is there still terrorism?

Do you need a spade to get out of the hole you are in?

We are not out of Iraq. We are now in Syria. The people of the Middle East can't stand us, and think our meddling has caused a great deal of their problems. That may be a slight exaggeration on their part, but it's how they feel.

Our foreign policy is the greatest recruitment tool for radical Islam.



I wasn't stumped. You were raging liking a lunatic, so I logged off.

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:20 am

Didge wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Who's surrendering? This is a civil war within Syria, Yemen and Libya. They are not attacking us.

It would be different if there was one country invading another, but that's not the case. In a war, one has to pick a side. We don't have a side to pick because we have allies fighting each other.


We have been involved in Syria over 5 years. Nothing is getting accomplished except getting more Syrians killed.  


The Nazi's were not attacking you at the beginning of WW2, but sooner or later you were involved because some countries have a bigger domination than you can percieve

Are you so utterly naive?

We have accomplished nothing in Syria, because of Obama

He was like Chamberlain, an appeaser

Where did their appeasement get them?

It only strengthened their enemies.

This is the copout answer by you

How many allies died to achieve defeating Nazism?
Do you want to give in now?

Answer me this

How many Vietmanese, considering they suffered under the US are a threat to the US and causing terrorism?

Germany declared war on the US.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30828
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Maddog on Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:30 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


The Nazi's were not attacking you at the beginning of WW2, but sooner or later you were involved because some countries have a bigger domination than you can percieve

Are you so utterly naive?

We have accomplished nothing in Syria, because of Obama

He was like Chamberlain, an appeaser

Where did their appeasement get them?

It only strengthened their enemies.

This is the copout answer by you

How many allies died to achieve defeating Nazism?
Do you want to give in now?

Answer me this

How many Vietmanese, considering they suffered under the US are a threat to the US and causing terrorism?

Germany declared war on the US.

And we were attacked by their ally, Japan.

Libya, Iraq, and Syria are not Germany. They are not a threat to anyone except themselves. Assad, Hussein and Gadaffi are/were maniacal lunatics, that are actually better than many of their enemies. Enemies that are running around with hardware paid for by the American taxpayer. They kept radical Islam in check. They were not nice about that, but we have never really been bothered by authoritarian regimes. We helped put the Shah (an authoritarian) back in power. The blowback from that was our embassy being taken over in 1979, and many of the Iranian people thinking we were the great Satan for meddling in their affairs.

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Didge on Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:30 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


The Nazi's were not attacking you at the beginning of WW2, but sooner or later you were involved because some countries have a bigger domination than you can percieve

Are you so utterly naive?

We have accomplished nothing in Syria, because of Obama

He was like Chamberlain, an appeaser

Where did their appeasement get them?

It only strengthened their enemies.

This is the copout answer by you

How many allies died to achieve defeating Nazism?
Do you want to give in now?

Answer me this

How many Vietmanese, considering they suffered under the US are a threat to the US and causing terrorism?

Germany declared war on the US.


Read again what I said and then stop asking me dumb questions

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Didge on Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:32 am

Maddog wrote:
Didge wrote:

So after leaving Iraq, why is there still terrorism?

Do you need a spade to get out of the hole you are in?

We are not out of Iraq. We are now in Syria. The people of the Middle East can't stand us, and think our meddling has caused a great deal of their problems. That may be a slight exaggeration on their part, but it's how they feel.

Our foreign policy is the greatest recruitment tool for radical Islam.  



I wasn't stumped. You were raging liking a lunatic, so I logged off.


You were out of Iraq under Obama

So the people of the Middle East hate you?

Really?

Like the Kurds and Jews?

Your understanding here is what is warped.

I mean its like saying our meddling in WW2 caused the Jews to hate us

We freed Iraq from Saddam. You explain to me, how in anyway, that was a bad thing, after he murdered half a million?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Maddog on Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:37 am

Didge wrote:
Maddog wrote:

We are not out of Iraq. We are now in Syria. The people of the Middle East can't stand us, and think our meddling has caused a great deal of their problems. That may be a slight exaggeration on their part, but it's how they feel.

Our foreign policy is the greatest recruitment tool for radical Islam.  



I wasn't stumped. You were raging liking a lunatic, so I logged off.


You were out of Iraq under Obama

So the people of the Middle East hate you?

Really?

Like the Kurds and Jews?

Your understanding here is what is warped.

I mean its like saying our meddling in WW2 caused the Jews to hate us

We freed Iraq from Saddam. You explain to me, how in anyway, that was a bad thing, after he murdered half a million?

We never left Iraq. We were there "advising".

Plus we bombed Libya under Obama.

We have been arming all sorts of people in Syria. Those arms wind up in the wrong hands and kill innocent Syrians. The people there know that, and are less than appreciative when they see ISIS using American arms on their children.

The Syrians have been at war now for 5 years. Had we left them alone, that war would have been over by now.

It's going to take a few years, or a decade to undo the damage we have done trying to bring "democracy" to an area that want's no part of it.

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Maddog on Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:41 am

Oh, we freed the Iraqis from Saddam, and the replacement hasn't been an improvement. There hasn't been peace there since we invaded. The infrastructure sucks. Disease is rampant and a good chunk of their country was run by ISIS. The rest was run by corrupt politicians on the take and living off of the American taxpayer. We have sunk enough blood and treasure into that shithole region and have done nothing to improve it. Europe is being over run with refugees trying to get out of that gigantic mess.

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:45 am

Didge wrote:
Maddog wrote:

We left and there is no terrorism. tongue

So after leaving Iraq, why is there still terrorism?

Do you need a spade to get out of the hole you are in?

The US has forces in Iraq which are helping to fight ISIS.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30828
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Didge on Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:45 am

Maddog wrote:
Didge wrote:


You were out of Iraq under Obama

So the people of the Middle East hate you?

Really?

Like the Kurds and Jews?

Your understanding here is what is warped.

I mean its like saying our meddling in WW2 caused the Jews to hate us

We freed Iraq from Saddam. You explain to me, how in anyway, that was a bad thing, after he murdered half a million?

We never left Iraq. We were there "advising".

Plus we bombed Libya under Obama.

We have been arming all sorts of people in Syria. Those arms wind up in the wrong hands and kill innocent Syrians. The people there know that, and are less than appreciative when they see ISIS using American arms on their children.

The Syrians have been at war now for 5 years. Had we left them alone, that war would have been over by now.  

It's going to take a few years, or a decade to undo the damage we have done trying to bring "democracy" to an area that want's no part of it.  


1) Wrong

2) What did we do wrong in Nigeria then, with the case of Boko Haram?

Can you explain that, or the multitude of other Islamic extremist groups that have murdered many people including many Muslims?

Can you explain what Wahhabist groups have been committing terrorism long before the US was seen as a super power?

You see there is nothing worse than people giving excuses for people commiting wrongs.

Its like trying to claim, that over2 million German women deserved to be raped, due to the murder and rape of countless Russia women, by German soldiers

3) It is bad that arms handed up in the wrong hands.

That is your argument against Assad murdering and gassing hundreds of thousands to death is it?

Seriously?

4)We were not involved in the war in the first 3 years actually.

So your point is redundent. Had we been involved and ousted Assad, there would not have been 9 million displaced and refugees, half a million dead and a million wounded. Based off this, there would not have been the rise of the Far Right of this

5) Its clearly going to take a century for you to understand anything

We never caused anything wrong in Syria or Iraq, two monsters did that, and you look to blame the west?

Seriously?

Apologist idiots like you is what is the problem,

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:47 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Germany declared war on the US.


Read again what I said and then stop asking me dumb questions

What you said made no sense, and I didn't ask you a question, I corrected you. The US got involved because Germany declared war on them.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30828
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Didge on Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:48 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


Read again what I said and then stop asking me dumb questions

What you said made no sense, and I didn't ask you a question, I corrected you. The US got involved because Germany declared war on them.


WW2 started in 1939

Germany declared war on the US in 1941

You corrected fuck all, mainly as you are as thick as fuck

What I said, was spot on

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Didge on Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:49 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

So after leaving Iraq, why is there still terrorism?

Do you need a spade to get out of the hole you are in?

The US has forces in Iraq which are helping to fight ISIS.


Dumbo alert

ISIS captured parts of Iraq, after US forces left

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:50 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What you said made no sense, and I didn't ask you a question, I corrected you. The US got involved because Germany declared war on them.


WW2 started in 1939

Germany declared war on the US in 1941

You corrected fuck all, mainly as you are as thick as fuck

What I said, was spot on

You appear to be taking the stance that countries should interfere in other countries even if they're not involved. The US was involved in WW2 - because Germany declared war on them.

Resorting to abuse means you know that you messed up.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30828
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Maddog on Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:50 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The US has forces in Iraq which are helping to fight ISIS.


Dumbo alert

ISIS captured parts of Iraq, after US forces left

And after Saddam was deposed.

Now they are in Libya. After Gaddaffi was killed.

Do you see a trend here?

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Didge on Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:51 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


WW2 started in 1939

Germany declared war on the US in 1941

You corrected fuck all, mainly as you are as thick as fuck

What I said, was spot on

You appear to be taking the stance that countries should interfere in other countries even if they're not involved. The US was involved in WW2 - because Germany declared war on them.

Resorting to abuse means you know that you messed up.


The US should have got involved sooner

You are dumb, that is a fact

I think you are nothing more than a shit stirrer

If you donot like that, its your problem

This the reality, youi jumped in and made a tit of your self

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:52 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The US has forces in Iraq which are helping to fight ISIS.


Dumbo alert

ISIS captured parts of Iraq, after US forces left

And the US forces were sent to Iraq to help the Iraq Government fight ISIS.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30828
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Maddog on Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:52 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


WW2 started in 1939

Germany declared war on the US in 1941

You corrected fuck all, mainly as you are as thick as fuck

What I said, was spot on

You appear to be taking the stance that countries should interfere in other countries even if they're not involved. The US was involved in WW2 - because Germany declared war on them.

Resorting to abuse means you know that you messed up.

Exactly we sat it out for 2 years because our general policy was to stay out of those gigantic messes that seemed to blow up every 20 years.

If Japan had not bombed us we may never had entered.

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:53 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You appear to be taking the stance that countries should interfere in other countries even if they're not involved. The US was involved in WW2 - because Germany declared war on them.

Resorting to abuse means you know that you messed up.


The US should have got involved sooner

You are dumb, that is a fact

I think you are nothing more than a shit stirrer

If you donot like that, its your problem

This the reality, youi jumped in and made a tit of your self

So you now admit that the US got involved because Germany declared war on them - they didn't just decide to attack Germany out of the blue. Well done.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30828
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Didge on Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:53 am

Maddog wrote:
Didge wrote:


Dumbo alert

ISIS captured parts of Iraq, after US forces left

And after Saddam was deposed.

Now they are in Libya. After Gaddaffi was killed.

Do you see a trend here?


Many dictators have been disposed

What you should be asking is what happened next.

In Iraq, both Saudi and Iran, engaged in a proxy war.

The people of Iraq were then denied freedom

Is that your reason to deny people freedom?

Do you see how fucking dumb you are?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Didge on Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:54 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


The US should have got involved sooner

You are dumb, that is a fact

I think you are nothing more than a shit stirrer

If you donot like that, its your problem

This the reality, youi jumped in and made a tit of your self

So you now admit that the US got involved because Germany declared war on them - they didn't just decide to attack Germany out of the blue. Well done.


Actually, Roosevelt was already helping the allies and was looking to get involved sooner
Never admitted anything other than you are as thick as fuck, by jumping in getting it wrong

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:55 am

Maddog wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You appear to be taking the stance that countries should interfere in other countries even if they're not involved. The US was involved in WW2 - because Germany declared war on them.

Resorting to abuse means you know that you messed up.

Exactly we sat it out for 2 years because our general policy was to stay out of those gigantic messes that seemed to blow up every 20 years.

If Japan had not bombed us we may never had entered.    

Correct. Then Hitler decided to declare war on Germany, even though their ally, Japan, hadn't been attacked by the US - it was the other way round.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30828
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Didge on Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:56 am

Maddog wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You appear to be taking the stance that countries should interfere in other countries even if they're not involved. The US was involved in WW2 - because Germany declared war on them.

Resorting to abuse means you know that you messed up.

Exactly we sat it out for 2 years because our general policy was to stay out of those gigantic messes that seemed to blow up every 20 years.

If Japan had not bombed us we may never had entered.    


You sat it out supplying Britain we 50 destroyers?

Supplies to both Britain and Russia

Why am I dealing with twe imbicilles on WW2?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:58 am

Didge in full meltdown mode is quite entertaining. Didge, why haven't you called Wolfboy "dumb" for agreeing that the US should stay out of Syria? Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30828
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Didge on Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:00 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Didge in full meltdown mode is quite entertaining. Didge, why haven't you called Wolfboy "dumb" for agreeing that the US should stay out of Syria? Laughing


Didge is firing and teaching a dumb yank and lard arse history here

Laughing

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:02 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Didge in full meltdown mode is quite entertaining. Didge, why haven't you called Wolfboy "dumb" for agreeing that the US should stay out of Syria? Laughing


Didge is firing and teaching a dumb yank and lard arse history here

Laughing

How long have you been a warmonger Didge? I think we should know.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30828
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Didge on Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:03 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


Didge is firing and teaching a dumb yank and lard arse history here

Laughing

How long have you been a warmonger Didge? I think we should know.


Since undertsanding history and that Genocidal maniacs need to be stopped

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:05 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

How long have you been a warmonger Didge? I think we should know.


Since undertsanding history and that Genocidal maniacs need to be stopped

Which ones?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30828
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Didge on Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:06 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


Since undertsanding history and that Genocidal maniacs need to be stopped

Which ones?


Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao, Idid Admin, Emperor Bokassa. Saddam, Assad etc

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Original Quill on Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:36 pm

Didge wrote:The Nazi's were not attacking you at the beginning of WW2, but sooner or later you were involved because some countries have a bigger domination than you can percieve

If, by Nazis, you mean Germany, the Germans declared war on the United States on December 11, 1941, under the terms of the Tripartite Pact (even though Japan was the aggressor at Pearl Harbor).  Up until then Congress had passed four Neutrality Acts, keeping the US out of Europe's war.


Last edited by Original Quill on Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24156
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Maddog on Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:39 pm

Didge wrote:
Maddog wrote:

And after Saddam was deposed.

Now they are in Libya. After Gaddaffi was killed.

Do you see a trend here?


Many dictators have been disposed

What you should be asking is what happened next.

In Iraq, both Saudi and Iran, engaged in a proxy war.

The people of Iraq were then denied freedom

Is that your reason to deny people freedom?

Do you see how fucking dumb you are?

You can't bomb people into freedom, if that's not what they want. If that were the case, the middle East would be teeming with freedom.

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Maddog on Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:41 pm

Didge wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Exactly we sat it out for 2 years because our general policy was to stay out of those gigantic messes that seemed to blow up every 20 years.

If Japan had not bombed us we may never had entered.    


You sat it out supplying Britain we 50 destroyers?

Supplies to both Britain and Russia

Why am I dealing with twe imbicilles on WW2?

We were not at war. Yes we sold weapons.

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:43 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:The Nazi's were not attacking you at the beginning of WW2, but sooner or later you were involved because some countries have a bigger domination than you can percieve

If, by Nazis, you mean Germany, the Germans declared war on the United States on December 11, 1941.  Up until then Congress had passed four Neutrality Acts, keeping the US out of Europe's war.

Careful - he'll call you "dumb" for saying that.

Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30828
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dozens of Russians Are Believed Killed in U.S.-Backed Syria Attack

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum