dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by veya_victaous on Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

A MAN and his biological daughter who are reportedly “planning to get married” are facing incest charges after they allegedly had a baby together.

According to The Sun, Steven Pladl, 42, of Wake County, North Carolina, gave up Katie Pladl, 20, for adoption as a baby but she contacted her parents through social media when she turned 18, police said.

She went to live with her biological parents and their two children near Richmond, Virginia, in August 2016 before the couple legally separated three months later, according to local news channel WNCN.

The wife, who has not been named, told authorities that her husband would sleep on the floor of Katie’s room in the months before she moved out.

In May last year, she read in one of her children’s journals that Katie was pregnant with her father’s baby and that her husband Steven Pladl had told his other children to call Katie their stepmother, according to the arrest warrant.

When his wife confronted him, Pladl allegedly confirmed he had impregnated their adult daughter and that they planned to marry.

A week later, father and daughter moved to Wake County and in November last year a warrant was issued for their arrest.

They were located at an address last week, where officers discovered a baby boy who is understood to be the four-month-old child of the pair.

Steven and Katie Pladl were held at the Wake County Detention Center pending extradition to Virginia and charged with incest with adult, adultery, contributing to delinquency.

Court records show that Steven Pladl has been released on a $1 million bond while Katie Pladl, issued with the same bond, remains in jail.

According to the warrant, they are due to make their first court appearance on Monday.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/american-dad-and-daughter-have-baby-plan-to-marry-face-incest-charges/news-story/9aa467e6ac6761f7f6d97c2a28398659

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:09 pm

Syl wrote:Incest between close family members, Mother or father with adult child, sister and brother, is wrong...end of.

I don't care if people assume the taboo its caused from conditioning or brain washing, I assume that people who find it acceptable are unhinged.

Viva la difference.

And yet you cant say why. All you can do is bleat "cos it is"And denigrate those. Who disagree with the epithet "unhinged"

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9787
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by nicko on Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:13 pm

The same thing happens with Animals most times, they don't allow copulation between family members !
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10522
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Vintage on Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:25 pm

Its telling I think that the majority of humans through the ages seem think its wrong, its been and is taboo to some degree in most societies . Even primitive societies seem to have worked it out, although just look at the cousin marriage in Pakistani culture, it happens for generations and children are routinely born with defects. I agree if two people so related want to live together in this way and not have children I suppose its ok but allowing such unions can only bring more chaos to human life - I think anyway but then that's me. Its wrong. What happens when the child's classmates find out I doubt they'll be sympahetic.

Vintage

Posts : 1382
Join date : 2013-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:28 pm

I can't understand how people who know there is a serious inherited illness in the family just have children without a thought as to whether they will inherit it or not.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31724
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I can't understand how people who know there is a serious inherited illness in the family just have children without a thought as to whether they will inherit it or not.

Its due to human stupidity and inclination toward evil on two levels Raggs


At thethe first level there are those whos stupidity and evil intent would incline them to controlling who could and could not have children, based on a variety of what must bebe considered evil excuses....race...political belief etc. Against this kind of persons we have wisely enacted the human rights act.one of the tenets of which is the right to found a family.

At the second level are those who are stupid enough and even unwittingly evil enough to take thatyour right and interpret it as a licence to act in an irresponsible manner to the detriment of all.

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9787
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:06 am

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:


How is it not natural?

Many animals already do and history is littered with people having incest. In fact the law allows this with counsins

You do realize you are using the same poor arguments Tommy uses against homosexuality?

We are not talking about procreation, but love between two conscenting adults.

These two only just met also, and had no relationship as a child to father but only as adults.

Of course it isn't natural, parents should parent their children, not have sex with them. Rolling Eyes

Some animals interbreed many don't, animals are guided by instinct, human beings posses morals and knowledge, a world where anything went sexually would be corrupt, riddled with disease and abnormalities,  and frankly disgusting.


Cousins aren't forbidden to marry presently in the UK...this is the updated1986  list of blood relatives who cannot marry under any circumstances.



This will probably have to be revised now same sex marriage is allowed.

Still not reasoning anything or explaing how conscenting love between two adults is wrong.

Many animals commit incest, so again you are just making things up as you go along

So to say its unnatural, is based on nothing more than the view point conditioned within people within that society.

You may well find it wrong, that does not mean the state or anyone can say whether they can be together.

If you think love is wrong and conditional based on your terms. Then you fail to understand what love is

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:11 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Now as a general matter of principle I have NO moralobjection to an incestuous relationship (since we no longer rely on tribal stability to function as a society,which is the other objection that makes sense in some cases) BUT it seems to me that for the good og humankind we should insist that those who wish to proceed with such a relationship MUST be required ( compelled even) to be rendered incapable of breeding

So my brother is married to my cousin.

They had two children, the second, my neice died as a baby due to a very rare condition. They loved her every minute she was a alive.

The first, who is perfectly healthy. Should never have existed then?

They should have been denied the right to have children?

Its not yours or anyones place to decide on having children.

Where many people not closely related also run the risk of problems occuring

That is the risk people take when having children and its their right to do so. If they want to raise a family.

So its not your right to insist anything here.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Lord Foul on Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:32 am

Sttop looking for a fight where non exists and stop with your hysterical hyperbole.......stupid child....cousins are NOT, in either common law statute law or cannon law considered an incestuous relationship, and most geneticists would agree that provided it doesnt happen generation after generation there is sufficient separation to prevent any serious genetic degradation.


STOP building straw men in order to ply your look at me passive agressive stance


I REPEAT FOR YOUR BENEFIT.......cousins are not considered incest......so you whole post to me is garbage and moot

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9787
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:02 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Sttop looking for a fight where non exists and stop with your hysterical hyperbole.......stupid child....cousins are NOT,  in either common law statute law or cannon law considered an incestuous relationship,  and most geneticists would agree that provided it doesnt happen generation after generation there is sufficient separation to prevent any serious genetic degradation.


STOP building straw men in order to ply your look at me passive agressive stance


I REPEAT FOR YOUR BENEFIT.......cousins are not considered incest......so you whole post to me is garbage and moot

I am not looking for a fight and its you getting hysterical, because my points prove you would take away the rights of people to have children

In my own families case, this would mean my nephew would not exist

The law could easily change. And you stated clearly people in such relationships should not be allowed to have children.

Who bestowed upon you the right to deny people the right to have children, based on them being in love, no matter if they are not cousins?

Who introduced a law, that now you cannot be challenged on such points?

If as you claim you are not against such unions, then how can you be against them having children?

Your arguments stems on the possibility of defects. Its bad enough where some people say a woman cannot choose what to do over her body and have an abortion. Now you are denying people the chance of a family based again over what they can do with their bodies.

So should all mothers now abort, when they are pregnant with children with deformaties, disabilities etc?

So dont ever dare tell me what to do, when you get pulled up for making such a stupid point

Like I say, stay away from the forum, if you cant act like an adult at the moment.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Syl on Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:54 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Syl wrote:Incest between close family members, Mother or father with adult child, sister and brother, is wrong...end of.

I don't care if people assume the taboo its caused from conditioning or brain washing, I assume that people who find it acceptable are unhinged.

Viva la difference.

And yet you cant say why. All you can do is bleat "cos it is"And denigrate those. Who disagree with the epithet  "unhinged"

Unhinged...plus sexually deviant and morally  retarded actually.

Can you say why you think it IS acceptable?

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 17149
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Syl on Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:05 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

Of course it isn't natural, parents should parent their children, not have sex with them. Rolling Eyes

Some animals interbreed many don't, animals are guided by instinct, human beings posses morals and knowledge, a world where anything went sexually would be corrupt, riddled with disease and abnormalities,  and frankly disgusting.


Cousins aren't forbidden to marry presently in the UK...this is the updated1986  list of blood relatives who cannot marry under any circumstances.



This will probably have to be revised now same sex marriage is allowed.

Still not reasoning anything or explaing how conscenting love between two adults is wrong.

Many animals commit incest, so again you are just making things up as you go along

So to say its unnatural, is based on nothing more than the view point conditioned within people within that society.

You may well find it wrong, that does not mean the state or anyone can say whether they can be together.

If you think love is wrong and conditional based on your terms. Then you fail to understand what love is

What have I made up?
Google the genetic diseases that are far more likely to occur  when close family produce offspring.

Many animal species do not breed with their own offspring...look it up.

The state make it illegal to copulate with close family members, I posted a list previously of exactly who.

I understand parental love very well.... I know the difference between the love a mother has for her child and sexual love, just as any normal man would know the difference between parental love and sexual love.

I think your idea of love is twisted if you truly do believe its not abnormal to have sex with your mother, sister, adult child etc.
Lets go the whole hog and have sex with children, animals, in public.....no morals, no laws, just go for it. Rolling Eyes


Last edited by Syl on Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 17149
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Original Quill on Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:42 pm

Syl wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

And yet you cant say why. All you can do is bleat "cos it is"And denigrate those. Who disagree with the epithet  "unhinged"

Unhinged...plus sexually deviant and morally  retarded actually.

Can you say why you think it IS acceptable?

Well, I don't think Vic is saying it's acceptable, or unacceptable. It's an open question...to each his own.

You, however, are the one who is indeed drawing unfounded conclusions:

Syl wrote:Unhinged...plus sexually deviant and morally  retarded actually.

Simple logic, really. Maintain neutrality (as Vic does) and you will have no need to justify anything.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 26045
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by magica on Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:44 pm

Sex between father and daughter is incest, so it's wrong.

I agree with you Syl, I dont understand Didges view tbh.
avatar
magica

Posts : 3029
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Syl on Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:51 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Unhinged...plus sexually deviant and morally  retarded actually.

Can you say why you think it IS acceptable?

Well, I don't think Vic is saying it's acceptable, or unacceptable.  It's an open question...to each his own.

You, however, are the one who is indeed drawing unfounded conclusions:

Syl wrote:Unhinged...plus sexually deviant and morally  retarded actually.

Simple logic, really.  Maintain neutrality (as Vic does) and you will have no need to justify anything.

To each his own??....we are not talking of what we like or dislike in a partner, we are talking about incest.

I don't have to justify anything. Suffice to say I agree with the law of the land, for all reasons given.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 17149
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Syl on Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:53 pm

magica wrote:Sex between father and daughter is incest, so it's wrong.

I agree with you Syl, I dont understand Didges view tbh.

Neither do I. Rolling Eyes

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 17149
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by eddie on Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:41 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Unhinged...plus sexually deviant and morally  retarded actually.

Can you say why you think it IS acceptable?

Well, I don't think Vic is saying it's acceptable, or unacceptable.  It's an open question...to each his own.

You, however, are the one who is indeed drawing unfounded conclusions:

Syl wrote:Unhinged...plus sexually deviant and morally  retarded actually.

Simple logic, really.  Maintain neutrality (as Vic does) and you will have no need to justify anything.

To each his own??....we are not talking of what we like or dislike in a partner, we are talking about incest.

I don't have to justify anything. Suffice to say I agree with the law of the land, for all reasons given.

Syl, I understand your yuck-factor but this sex was consensual.

_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36229
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Syl on Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:43 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

To each his own??....we are not talking of what we like or dislike in a partner, we are talking about incest.

I don't have to justify anything. Suffice to say I agree with the law of the land, for all reasons given.

Syl, I understand your yuck-factor but this sex was consensual.

So what?


_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 17149
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Syl on Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:49 pm

Remember the outrage when Trump called his daughter 'hot', he also said" if she wasn't my daughter I might be dating her".....cue outrage.
Did anyone here say...That's OK?

Yet a man who not only dates his daughter, goes on to have sex with her and produce a child, is somehow OK in some peoples eyes.

The hypocrisy on here is laughable.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 17149
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Original Quill on Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:32 pm

Syl wrote:Remember the outrage when Trump called his daughter 'hot', he also said" if she wasn't my daughter I might be dating her".....cue outrage.
Did anyone here say...That's OK?

Yet a man who not only dates his daughter, goes on to have sex with her and produce a child, is somehow OK in some peoples eyes.

The hypocrisy on here is laughable.

But what you're going on is the emotional aspect.  What everyone else is arguing is the rule aspect: there's no basis for condemning the two of them.  If it's consensual, it's nobody's business but theirs.

Everybody agrees it's yucky.  But yucky isn't a good foundation for rules.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 26045
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by eddie on Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:15 pm

Syl wrote:Remember the outrage when Trump called his daughter 'hot', he also said" if she wasn't my daughter I might be dating her".....cue outrage.
Did anyone here say...That's OK?

Yet a man who not only dates his daughter, goes on to have sex with her and produce a child, is somehow OK in some peoples eyes.

The hypocrisy on here is laughable.

I’m not sure I said anything about Trump as I don’t always believe posters on here when they quote something.

But yes, the hypocrisy in most people is mindblowing.

_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36229
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:54 pm

Syl wrote:Remember the outrage when Trump called his daughter 'hot', he also said" if she wasn't my daughter I might be dating her".....cue outrage.
Did anyone here say...That's OK?

Yet a man who not only dates his daughter, goes on to have sex with her and produce a child, is somehow OK in some peoples eyes.

The hypocrisy on here is laughable.

I must admit when I posted the OP I NEVER thought there would be a debate about Incest being acceptable pale pale pale

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:06 am

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

Still not reasoning anything or explaing how conscenting love between two adults is wrong.

Many animals commit incest, so again you are just making things up as you go along

So to say its unnatural, is based on nothing more than the view point conditioned within people within that society.

You may well find it wrong, that does not mean the state or anyone can say whether they can be together.

If you think love is wrong and conditional based on your terms. Then you fail to understand what love is

What have I made up?
Google the genetic diseases that are far more likely to occur  when close family produce offspring.

Many animal species do not breed with their own offspring...look it up.

The state make it illegal to copulate with close family members, I posted a list previously of exactly who.

I understand parental love very well.... I know the difference between the love a mother has for her child and sexual love, just as any normal man would know the difference between parental love and sexual love.

I think your idea of love is twisted if you truly do believe its not abnormal to have sex with your mother, sister, adult child etc.
Lets go the whole hog and have sex with children, animals, in public.....no morals, no laws, just go for it. Rolling Eyes


You said its not common in animals.

It certainly is

Yes I have looked it up thank you

I dont care about your list, as you simple avoiding the questions posed to you

You clearly do not understand love, because you are denying it between two conscenting adults.

You have no argument against it, other than you disaprove.

That is not even a rational argument

I kmnew it would not be long before some idiot would invoke allowing sex with children, animals, etc when they are unable to conscent.

There is always one

Do you not even realise you are using the exact same retarded arguments that have used against gays being together?


So how is it twisted if two conscenting adults love each other?

I would like a rational answer, not something that is pathetically emotive

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Syl on Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:56 am

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

What have I made up?
Google the genetic diseases that are far more likely to occur  when close family produce offspring.

Many animal species do not breed with their own offspring...look it up.

The state make it illegal to copulate with close family members, I posted a list previously of exactly who.

I understand parental love very well.... I know the difference between the love a mother has for her child and sexual love, just as any normal man would know the difference between parental love and sexual love.

I think your idea of love is twisted if you truly do believe its not abnormal to have sex with your mother, sister, adult child etc.
Lets go the whole hog and have sex with children, animals, in public.....no morals, no laws, just go for it. Rolling Eyes


You said its not common in animals.

It certainly is

Yes I have looked it up thank you

I dont care about your list, as you simple avoiding the questions posed to you

You clearly do not understand love, because you are denying it between two conscenting adults.

You have no argument against it, other than you disaprove.

That is not even a rational argument

I kmnew it would not be long before some idiot would invoke allowing sex with children, animals, etc when they are unable to conscent.

There is always one

Do you not even realise you are using the exact same retarded arguments that have used against gays being together?


So how is it twisted if two conscenting adults love each other?

I would like a rational answer, not something that is pathetically emotive
I said many species of animals dont interbreed, which is true.

I couldnt care less what you think of the list...thats the law.
If you want to argue that mating with your adult daughter is true love, go and argue your case with the appropriate authorities not me.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 17149
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:01 am

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:


You said its not common in animals.

It certainly is

Yes I have looked it up thank you

I dont care about your list, as you simple avoiding the questions posed to you

You clearly do not understand love, because you are denying it between two conscenting adults.

You have no argument against it, other than you disaprove.

That is not even a rational argument

I kmnew it would not be long before some idiot would invoke allowing sex with children, animals, etc when they are unable to conscent.

There is always one

Do you not even realise you are using the exact same retarded arguments that have used against gays being together?


So how is it twisted if two conscenting adults love each other?

I would like a rational answer, not something that is pathetically emotive
I said many species of animals dont interbreed, which is true.

I couldnt care less what you think of the list...thats the law.
If you want to argue that mating with your adult daughter is true love, go and argue your case with the appropriate authorities not me.

So you have no rational answer

You sound like people 50 years ago and people in other parts of the world that still deny gay rights.
At the end of the day you have no rational argument, but only a view formed around a view its taboo.
At the end of the day, its two conscenting adults in love.
Good luck to them

There certainly is a scientific answer to this specific type of case

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_sexual_attraction

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Syl on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:05 am

Why do you keep comparing incest with gay sex?
There is no connection whatsoever, unless the father mates with his son.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 17149
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Syl on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:06 am

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:Remember the outrage when Trump called his daughter 'hot', he also said" if she wasn't my daughter I might be dating her".....cue outrage.
Did anyone here say...That's OK?

Yet a man who not only dates his daughter, goes on to have sex with her and produce a child, is somehow OK in some peoples eyes.

The hypocrisy on here is laughable.

But what you're going on is the emotional aspect.  What everyone else is arguing is the rule aspect: there's no basis for condemning the two of them.  If it's consensual, it's nobody's business but theirs.

Everybody agrees it's yucky.  But yucky isn't a good foundation for rules.

Really, is it legal in America?

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 17149
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:09 am

Syl wrote:Why do you keep comparing incest with gay sex?
There is no connection whatsoever, unless the father mates with his son.

Because you are using the same retarded arguments people have used in the past against gay couples.

I mean, what fucking business is it of yours?


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Syl on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:17 am

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:Why do you keep comparing incest with gay sex?
There is no connection whatsoever, unless the father mates with his son.

Because you are using the same retarded arguments people have used in the past against gay couples.

I mean, what fucking business is it of yours?

Dont be stupid Didge, you are just looking for a row.
Go and look somewhere else.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 17149
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by magica on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:20 am

Syl is saying its incest and against the law, which I agree with. Would you have sex with your daughter?

Bringing gays into this is ridiculous. Both separate issues, and no way did Syl mention gays you did.
avatar
magica

Posts : 3029
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:21 am

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

Because you are using the same retarded arguments people have used in the past against gay couples.

I mean, what fucking business is it of yours?

Dont be stupid Didge, you are just looking for a row.
Go and look somewhere else.

Why is it that when people have no answer they look to misdirect and claim someone is starting a row.

If you are not up to the task in the debate, that is your problem, but please spare me the victim card.

Its not going to work..

You stated quite clearly, "what next, people allowed to have sex with children, animals etc". This same argument has been used timelessly over the years on the forum, An argument to deny gay couples.

When we are talking about consented sex between two adults.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:24 am

magica wrote:Syl is saying its incest and against the law, which I agree with. Would you have sex with your daughter?

Bringing gays into this is ridiculous. Both separate issues, and no way did Syl mention gays you did.

I am not phsyically or sexually attracted to my daughters.

Its not ridiculous, talking about gay couples, when the same poor arguments are being used to deny two consenting adults being together

Incest should not be against the law, when its two consenting adults.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by magica on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:27 am

So your saying having sex with your daughter is fine then.

No one mentioned gays, only you.
avatar
magica

Posts : 3029
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:30 am

magica wrote:So your saying having sex with your daughter is fine then.

No one mentioned gays, only you.

It is fine, if they are consenting adults and love each other.

I mentioned that people are using the same lame arguments that have been used timelessly against gay couples.

Why not ask Eilzel, if many of the same arguments have been used by those anti-gay against him?

Even today, its taboo in certain countries for gay couples.

My point is, there is no reason, why two consenting adults in love, should be denied being together

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by magica on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:35 am

So you wouldn't feel bad having sex with your daughter.

I can't think of anything worse.

avatar
magica

Posts : 3029
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:37 am

magica wrote:So you wouldn't feel bad having sex with your daughter.

I can't think of anything worse.


I am not physically or sexually attracted to my daughters, for the second time and neither are they of me. So how would I know how i would feel to something I would never do or they would do?

You see, you know when someone has a poor argument, as they try to make this personal, even after I answered your points about me

I cannot think of anything worse than how people think love between two consenting adults is wrong

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by magica on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:53 am

If you fancied your daughter, then would you sleep with her.

You see I can't think of anything worse because they're not consenting adults, they're father and daughter.

I'm not making it personal, its a valid question.

I'm off to sleep now, have to carry on tomorrow. Night.
avatar
magica

Posts : 3029
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:56 am

magica wrote:If you fancied your daughter, then would you sleep with her.

You see I can't think of anything worse because they're not consenting adults, they're father and daughter.

I'm not making it personal, its a valid question.

I'm off to sleep now, have to carry on tomorrow. Night.

Its not a valid question, is hypothetical, based on something I do not feel and neither do my daughters.

As I do not fancy my daughters. What is also important, is they do not fancy me. So again, the answer is no. As I have never been, nor will I ever be attracted to them. I cannot even imagine being attracted to any of them. How then do you expect me to answer that?. Anyway, I have only loved one person and always will.

Do you even understand attraction?

Can you make yourself sexually attracted to a woman, for example?

Or is it something you either are or not?

Hence the point was answered previously and previously before that

What do you not understand about consentual sex?

Two adults consent to sex.

Does not matter they are father and daughter if adults and if they are both in love with each other

So they are consenting adults.



Night

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Jules on Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:39 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Syl wrote:Remember the outrage when Trump called his daughter 'hot', he also said" if she wasn't my daughter I might be dating her".....cue outrage.
Did anyone here say...That's OK?

Yet a man who not only dates his daughter, goes on to have sex with her and produce a child, is somehow OK in some peoples eyes.

The hypocrisy on here is laughable.

I must admit when I posted the OP I NEVER thought there would be a debate about Incest being acceptable pale pale pale

Well said.
I refused to run this cringingly dirty story at my site. There's nowt to discuss.
I'm not having laid back, ''too cool for school'' types telling me incest is OK.

_________________
Life: too short and too precious to waste it among trolls. 
avatar
Jules

Posts : 2713
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Jules on Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:54 am

magica wrote:So you wouldn't feel bad having sex with your daughter.

I can't think of anything worse.


Exactly, Mags.

I find it flat out shocking that several people are saying it's quite OK to f*ck your own children under certain circumstances.

Didge, you get weirder by the day .... and that's saying something!

_________________
Life: too short and too precious to waste it among trolls. 
avatar
Jules

Posts : 2713
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by magica on Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:01 am

Jules wrote:
magica wrote:So you wouldn't feel bad having sex with your daughter.

I can't think of anything worse.


Exactly, Mags.

I find it flat out shocking that several people are saying it's quite OK to f*ck your own children under certain circumstances.

Didge, you get weirder by the day .... and that's saying something!


I can't debate this with Didge anymore. Can't believe he finds this acceptable.

So by his thinking, if a father finds his daughter sexually attractive, even underage, that makes the father a paedophile, so is that acceptable.
Because although he says their consensual adults, its so wrong.


I feel sick thinking about that.
avatar
magica

Posts : 3029
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:25 am

Jules wrote:
magica wrote:So you wouldn't feel bad having sex with your daughter.

I can't think of anything worse.


Exactly, Mags.

I find it flat out shocking that several people are saying it's quite OK to f*ck your own children under certain circumstances.

Didge, you get weirder by the day .... and that's saying something!


The point is they are not children, but adults

If you are lokking at them as children, then I would be very concerned

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:26 am

magica wrote:
Jules wrote:

Exactly, Mags.

I find it flat out shocking that several people are saying it's quite OK to f*ck your own children under certain circumstances.

Didge, you get weirder by the day .... and that's saying something!


I can't debate this with Didge anymore. Can't believe he finds this acceptable.

So by his thinking, if a father finds his daughter sexually attractive, even underage, that makes the father a paedophile, so is that acceptable.
Because although he says their consensual adults, its so wrong.


I feel sick thinking about that.


Look, there is nothing worse when people lie

When ever did I claim that?

Dont fucking lie and make out things I never said

I feel sick you would be so pathetic and lie

What is your name?

Cathy Newman?

What do you fail to understand about consent between adults?

Seriously? Are you that stupid?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Syl on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:27 pm

magica wrote:
Jules wrote:

Exactly, Mags.

I find it flat out shocking that several people are saying it's quite OK to f*ck your own children under certain circumstances.

Didge, you get weirder by the day .... and that's saying something!


I can't debate this with Didge anymore. Can't believe he finds this acceptable.

So by his thinking, if a father finds his daughter sexually attractive, even underage, that makes the father a paedophile, so is that acceptable.
Because although he says their consensual adults, its so wrong.


I feel sick thinking about that.

I don't think he mentioned underage, the rest of what he is trying to justify is bad enough.

To say that people who don't condone incest don't understand what love is ...is a ridiculous statement.
To love is to care, copulating and worse making babies with your daughter, son, sister, brother, mother, father etc is not love...its sick.

In the event, like in the OP where a parent has been separated from their child and then meets them when they are adult, it does happen that one or both can feel a love that's sexual....in that case they don't act on it, maybe if they had activated will power instead of lust they would be in a better place.

My sympathies are with the child they have had...he will probably have an incredibly unsettled upbringing, possibly fostered or adopted, with one or both biological parents serving time.

Yet according to Didge....that's love. Rolling Eyes



_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 17149
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:07 pm

Syl wrote:
magica wrote:


I can't debate this with Didge anymore. Can't believe he finds this acceptable.

So by his thinking, if a father finds his daughter sexually attractive, even underage, that makes the father a paedophile, so is that acceptable.
Because although he says their consensual adults, its so wrong.


I feel sick thinking about that.

I don't think he mentioned underage, the rest of what he is trying to justify is bad enough.

To say that people who don't condone incest don't understand what love is ...is a ridiculous statement.
To love is to care, copulating and worse making babies with your daughter, son, sister, brother, mother, father etc is not love...its sick.

In the event, like in the OP  where a parent has been separated from their child and then meets them when they are adult, it does happen that one or both can feel a love that's sexual....in that case they don't act on it, maybe if they had  activated will power instead of lust they would be in a better place.

My sympathies are with the child they have had...he will probably have an incredibly unsettled upbringing, possibly fostered or adopted, with one or both biological parents serving time.

Yet according to Didge....that's love.  Rolling Eyes




So I am the only one here that is against criminalizing two consented adults being together?

Like I say you have no idea what love is.

Its something only you can judge on  and state what is? Really?

Creating life is sick now?

It proves you have no conception how love forms seperately for many people
I am sure the child will grow up fine. With the parents or without them.

The thing that you and the liar cant grasp here, is you play exactly into the hands of homophobes with your stance here.

This exact argument on incest has been used, as a means to argue against homosexuality.

People rightly show nobody has a right to deny two consenting adults

The homophobe jumps in and say, " but you are against adults consenting when its incest."

Thus rendering the consenting adult argument redundent

They then like you claim, Homosexulaity/incest is not normal, its not common in the animal, its socially taboo etc. That homosexuals should not act on their physical and sexual attraction?

Do you now see why you are clueless?

You have no means to defend against homophobia

As this easily deny homophobes

Love between consenting adults.

The moment you rendered that redundent, as you have and what homophobes have argued countless times. Plays into their hands.

If smelly was here now, he would walk all over you on this in regards to homosexuality

That is why you and Magica are clueless. You dont see the bigger picture here and how incest has been used as a means to argue against gay people being together. On the bases of consenting adults.

As you have no rational reason to deny two consenting adults being together.

Or being in love

Its up to people if they are not comfortable with homosexuality or incest, but they have no rational argument against two consenting adults being together. Nor is it any of yours or anyones buisness.

Like I said and others. You have not presented once a rational argument, but a poor emotive one

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by eddie on Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:41 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Syl wrote:Remember the outrage when Trump called his daughter 'hot', he also said" if she wasn't my daughter I might be dating her".....cue outrage.
Did anyone here say...That's OK?

Yet a man who not only dates his daughter, goes on to have sex with her and produce a child, is somehow OK in some peoples eyes.

The hypocrisy on here is laughable.

I must admit when I posted the OP I NEVER thought there would be a debate about Incest being acceptable pale pale pale


I think everyone is saying it doesn’t appeal to them and that it’s sickeningly yucky - we all agree on that - but the point some are making is this: this is NOT rape, or grooming, or paedophilia, it’s two STRANGERS who fell in love and they were also related.

They had CONSENSUAL SEX AS TWO ADULTS.  

I’m not sure why they need to be punished and the innocent baby removed from their care.

Also, interesting to note, that most people are condemning the father, but the daughter plays an equal part in this.



What if one of you found out through some fluke that your partner was actually your brother or uncle or cousin?
Could you walk away? Would the love vanish? Why should you have to leave?

That’s all Im saying. It can happen.

_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36229
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Syl on Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:23 pm

eddie wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

I must admit when I posted the OP I NEVER thought there would be a debate about Incest being acceptable pale pale pale


I think everyone is saying it doesn’t appeal to them and that it’s sickeningly yucky - we all agree on that - but the point some are making is this: this is NOT rape, or grooming, or paedophilia, it’s two STRANGERS who fell in love and they were also related.

They had CONSENSUAL SEX AS TWO ADULTS.  

I’m not sure why they need to be punished and the innocent baby removed from their care.

Also, interesting to note, that most people are condemning the father, but the daughter plays an equal part in this.



What if one of you found out through some fluke that your partner was actually your brother or uncle or cousin?
Could you walk away? Would the love vanish? Why should you have to leave?

That’s all Im saying. It can happen.
The fact that it was consensual sex doesn't make it any less incest does it.
I think I have condemned them both....if I haven't, I do, the daughter was18 and an adult, old enough to make choices.

In this case they both knew they were related, he slept in his daughters room under his wifes, her mothers nose.



_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 17149
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Syl on Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:27 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

I don't think he mentioned underage, the rest of what he is trying to justify is bad enough.

To say that people who don't condone incest don't understand what love is ...is a ridiculous statement.
To love is to care, copulating and worse making babies with your daughter, son, sister, brother, mother, father etc is not love...its sick.

In the event, like in the OP  where a parent has been separated from their child and then meets them when they are adult, it does happen that one or both can feel a love that's sexual....in that case they don't act on it, maybe if they had  activated will power instead of lust they would be in a better place.

My sympathies are with the child they have had...he will probably have an incredibly unsettled upbringing, possibly fostered or adopted, with one or both biological parents serving time.

Yet according to Didge....that's love.  Rolling Eyes




So I am the only one here that is against criminalizing two consented adults being together?

Like I say you have no idea what love is.

Its something only you can judge on  and state what is? Really?

Creating life is sick now?

It proves you have no conception how love forms seperately for many people
I am sure the child will grow up fine. With the parents or without them.

The thing that you and the liar cant grasp here, is you play exactly into the hands of homophobes with your stance here.

This exact argument on incest has been used, as a means to argue against homosexuality.

People rightly show nobody has a right to deny two consenting adults

The homophobe jumps in and say, " but you are against adults consenting when its incest."

Thus rendering the consenting adult argument redundent

They then like you claim, Homosexulaity/incest is not normal, its not common in the animal, its socially taboo etc. That homosexuals should not act on their physical and sexual attraction?

Do you now see why you are clueless?

You have no means to defend against homophobia

As this easily deny homophobes

Love between consenting adults.

The moment you rendered that redundent, as you have and what homophobes have argued countless times. Plays into their hands.

If smelly was here now, he would walk all over you on this in regards to homosexuality

That is why you and Magica are clueless. You dont see the bigger picture here and how incest has been used as a means to argue against gay people being together. On the bases of consenting adults.

As you have no rational reason to deny two consenting adults being together.

Or being in love

Its up to people if they are not comfortable with homosexuality or incest, but they have no rational argument against two consenting adults being together. Nor is it any of yours or anyones buisness.

Like I said and others. You have not presented once a rational argument, but a poor emotive one

Me and Magica have both been happily married for decades, brought up children and grandchildren, and know very well what love is.....are you loved Didge?
I very much doubt it the way you resort to personal insults as soon as someone doesn't agree with your warped views.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 17149
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:31 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:


I think everyone is saying it doesn’t appeal to them and that it’s sickeningly yucky - we all agree on that - but the point some are making is this: this is NOT rape, or grooming, or paedophilia, it’s two STRANGERS who fell in love and they were also related.

They had CONSENSUAL SEX AS TWO ADULTS.  

I’m not sure why they need to be punished and the innocent baby removed from their care.

Also, interesting to note, that most people are condemning the father, but the daughter plays an equal part in this.



What if one of you found out through some fluke that your partner was actually your brother or uncle or cousin?
Could you walk away? Would the love vanish? Why should you have to leave?

That’s all Im saying. It can happen.
The fact that it was consensual sex doesn't make it any less incest does it.
I think I have condemned them both....if I haven't, I do, the daughter was18 and an adult, old enough to make choices.

In this case they both knew they were related, he slept in his daughters room  under his wifes, her mothers  nose.




And you have condemned them, for what actual crime?

Being in love?

Are you of the school that adultery is now a crime?

Shall we stone them to death?

Should he and her have been honest before they did?

Of course, but again does that mean they should not be together?

We are talking about adults here..

You may not like that they have, but that does not mean any law should deny people being together, when they are adults and they love each other.

The one thing you have failed to answer here, is what is wrong with two adults being in love?

You though discount it as love, how or why?

I disapair at people like you that wish to force your views onto others. You are no better than religious idiots

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:36 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:


So I am the only one here that is against criminalizing two consented adults being together?

Like I say you have no idea what love is.

Its something only you can judge on  and state what is? Really?

Creating life is sick now?

It proves you have no conception how love forms seperately for many people
I am sure the child will grow up fine. With the parents or without them.

The thing that you and the liar cant grasp here, is you play exactly into the hands of homophobes with your stance here.

This exact argument on incest has been used, as a means to argue against homosexuality.

People rightly show nobody has a right to deny two consenting adults

The homophobe jumps in and say, " but you are against adults consenting when its incest."

Thus rendering the consenting adult argument redundent

They then like you claim, Homosexulaity/incest is not normal, its not common in the animal, its socially taboo etc. That homosexuals should not act on their physical and sexual attraction?

Do you now see why you are clueless?

You have no means to defend against homophobia

As this easily deny homophobes

Love between consenting adults.

The moment you rendered that redundent, as you have and what homophobes have argued countless times. Plays into their hands.

If smelly was here now, he would walk all over you on this in regards to homosexuality

That is why you and Magica are clueless. You dont see the bigger picture here and how incest has been used as a means to argue against gay people being together. On the bases of consenting adults.

As you have no rational reason to deny two consenting adults being together.

Or being in love

Its up to people if they are not comfortable with homosexuality or incest, but they have no rational argument against two consenting adults being together. Nor is it any of yours or anyones buisness.

Like I said and others. You have not presented once a rational argument, but a poor emotive one

Me and Magica have both been happily married for decades, brought up children and grandchildren, and know very well what love is.....are you loved Didge?
I very much doubt it the way you resort to personal insults as soon as someone doesn't agree with your warped views.




OMG, Magica lied and claimed I backed the rape of children

She does not understand consentual sex.

That means she lost a debate, where I tried to have a rational debate and she got emotive and lied.

Love is something that is given mutually, not denied and to deny love, is to me the worst crime ever, because its people thinking they can dictate who and what people can love

Trying to reason with you, is like trying to explain to a child not to place their hand in a fire and yet everytime, you get constantly burnt.

I have never denied the love you have with your family or husband, but its you trying to claim others cannot have love unless it conforms to your warped ways. You then ask stupidly if I am loved, as if then people need love. Not understanding you can never know love, if you then crave or need love. Love is something freely given, not yearned. If its needed, that person cannot possible really understand or be happy and in love.

I am loved very much by my family, even though at times we are at odds. Love conqueres all and yet you fail to see that.

Its two adults in love here, seriously, what is actually wrong h ere?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Syl on Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:41 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:
The fact that it was consensual sex doesn't make it any less incest does it.
I think I have condemned them both....if I haven't, I do, the daughter was18 and an adult, old enough to make choices.

In this case they both knew they were related, he slept in his daughters room  under his wifes, her mothers  nose.




And you have condemned them, for what actual crime?

Being in love?

Are you of the school that adultery is now a crime?

Shall we stone them to death?

Should he and her have been honest before they did?

Of course, but again does that mean they should not be together?

We are talking about adults here..

You may not like that they have, but that does not mean any law should deny people being together, when they are adults and they love each other.

The one thing you have failed to answer here, is what is wrong with two adults being in love?

You though discount it as love, how or why?

I disapair at people like you that wish to force your views onto others. You are no better than religious idiots

Are you so thick that you cant see father and daughter being in love sexually isn't the primary  issue?
Its the acting on it, having sex and getting pregnant that is the issue.
Don't you understand what will power and restraint are Didge?
Do you believe people have to act on every sexual urge or pang of love they may feel?

And stop bringing homosexuality into every post you make....there is no comparison.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 17149
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dad and daughter have baby, plan to marry, face multiple charges

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum