Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle

Go down

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:31 pm

A SYDNEY man has been charged with offensive behaviour as well as wilful and obscene exposure after police alleged he twice “wiggled his penis” at a fellow resident in his apartment block.

About 4.30pm on Saturday the accused man, aged in his 40s and living in Dee Why in Sydney’s northern beaches, was allegedly heard swearing and yelling while watching TV in his flat.

A fellow resident walked out to see what the noise was before the accused allegedly exposed himself to the man for about 40 seconds before pulling his shorts back up.

This was allegedly in full view of other residents.

After being advised to calm down, the man allegedly exposed himself again to the resident. Police were called and the man was later charged.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/courts-law/man-allegedly-wiggled-his-penis-at-neighbour-on-sydneys-northern-beaches/news-story/b50aec9ae90dc71c9098f5913b09d379

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle

Post by Original Quill on Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:50 pm

Was he "in his flat", or outside, when the exposure took place.  If he was inside, undressing is a lawful activity and the other residents are guilty of voyeurism, or civilly, invasion of privacy.  Was he outside his residence?  He is guilty of indecent exposure.

That's the rule generally in the US.  Since this was Sydney, y'all might have different laws.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:38 pm

Probably a balcony area.
Sydney apartments tend to have large balconies

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules on Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:04 pm

At least he's an 'honest' flasher. He knows that his identity is known. Most flashers operate incognito. 

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules on Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:14 pm

A friend of ours got flashed at while we were staying with her on holiday in Athens. What a Face  A random guy on a motorbike stopped by her house and exposed himself!! I missed the incident but I saw her screaming at him, she said she was telling him how sick he was. 

She needed to translate her rant cos it all sounded like Greek to me. Which indeed it was.  Smile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:30 pm

I find the best thing to do is to point and laugh.

King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:02 pm

I used to have a regular flasher when my son was small. As we would walk across the communal gardens to get to our apartment he would stand, or even lie across his full length window, stark bollock naked.

I think he was trying to emulate the old Burt Reynolds post of him lying down naked with a rose in his teeth  Laughing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass on Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:06 pm

I got caught on a train to London once. Unluckily for him I had just taken a bite out of an egg and cress sandwich. He got covered. I don’t know about it as it was practically non-existent and I couldn’t see through my tears. When the conductor came around, I still couldn’t get the words out.

the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down